Photo shopping image of guide dog users
"Guide dog user acceptance / customer service seminar" held online ... June-March 6
If you write the contents roughly
The seminar aims to create a "society that is not separated by the presence or absence of disabilities," which is also stated in the Disability Discrimination Elimination Law, and provides information to businesses so that users can be accepted without anxiety.
The Japan Guide Dog Association is a medical institution, accommodation facility, retail store, etc., based on the fact that there is no end to the refusal to accept guide dog users. → Continue reading
"REANIMAL" is a web media that conveys the reality of animals.We publish the latest news and columns of various animals and creatures including dogs and cats.We are updating articles every day, from useful and useful information about pets and knowledge of correct breeding to outing information, event coverage reports, zoo & aquarium news and cultural topics!We also focus on the issues surrounding animals and aim to solve them.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Law on promotion of elimination of discrimination due to disability
Law on promotion of elimination of discrimination due to disability(The sword of the sword, which is the sword of the sword,English: Act for Eliminating Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities, 25 Law No. 65)Basic Law for Persons with DisabilitiesIn accordance with the basic idea ofhandicappedBut,Persons who are not disabledEqual toBasic human rightsBased on the fact that dignity is valued as an individual who enjoys the dignity and that he has the right to guarantee a life worthy of that dignity.Discrimination on the grounds of disabilityBasic matters regarding promotion of elimination ofAdministrative agencyBy establishing measures to eliminate discrimination on the grounds of disability, etc. and businesses, we will promote the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of disability, so that all citizens will not be separated by the presence or absence of disabilities. The purpose is to contribute to the realization of a society that coexists while respecting each other's personality and individuality.Japan Oflaw(Article 1 of the law).Known asDisability discrimination elimination law,Disability Discrimination Prohibition Law.
- Chapter 1 General Provisions (Article 5-Article XNUMX)
- Chapter 6 Basic Policy on Promotion of Elimination of Discrimination on the Grounds of Disability (Article XNUMX)
- Chapter 7 Measures to Eliminate Discrimination on the Grounds of Disability in Administrative Organizations and Businesses (Article 13-XNUMX)
- Chapter 14 Support Measures to Eliminate Discrimination on the Grounds of Disability (Articles 20-XNUMX)
- Chapter 21 Miscellaneous Provisions (Article 24-Article XNUMX)
- Chapter 25 Penalties (Articles 26 and XNUMX)
- Supplementary provisions
Outline of the law
- Disability Rights Convention-Basic Law for Persons with DisabilitiesIt was enacted as a domestic law to make it effective.
- To realize the idea of lawDiscrimination on the grounds of disabilityIt was clarified to promote the elimination of.
- The heads of national administrative agencies and incorporated administrative agencies, etc. shall prepare the necessary staff response guidelines so that staff can appropriately respond to discrimination on the grounds of disability (Article 9).Similarly, the organizations of local public organizations will endeavor to establish the guidelines for dealing with staff such as local public organizations (Article 10).
- The national government (the competent minister) establishes the guidelines (response guidelines) necessary for the business operator to respond appropriately.When the national government (the competent minister) finds it particularly necessary to discriminate on the grounds of disability by a business operator, it requests the business operator to report on the matters stipulated in the response guidelines, or gives advice, guidance or recommendations. Can be done.If you do not comply with this and make a false report, you will be subject to penalties (Articles 11 and 12).
- To be able to respond appropriately to consultations on discrimination on the grounds of disability from persons with disabilities and their families and other related parties, and to prevent or resolve disputes on discrimination on the grounds of disability. Develop the necessary system (Article 14).
- "For people with disabilitiesRational considerationThere is no particular definition in this law, soDisability Rights ConventionEstablished by the definition of Article 2.
Prohibition of discrimination, etc.
The law is unjustified against businesses and government agencies as follows.DiscriminationIt stipulates that reasonable accommodation should be provided and reasonable accommodation is prohibited..
Unfair discriminatory treatment
Not for persons with disabilities who refuse to provide goods / services or various opportunities for reasons of disability without justifiable reason, or who restrict the place / time of provision. Infringement of the rights and interests of persons with disabilities by setting conditions.The law prohibits unfair discriminatory treatment of any business operator or government agency.
Providing reasonable accommodation
When a person with a disability expresses his / her intention that it is actually necessary to remove social barriers in each situation when carrying out the office work / business to the government agencies and businesses, it is accompanied by the implementation. When the burden is not excessive, it requires necessary and reasonable consideration for the removal of social barriers so as not to infringe on the rights and interests of persons with disabilities.It is stipulated that the provision of reasonable accommodation is a legal obligation for government agencies, etc., and an effort obligation for businesses.
- 2006 years(Heisei18 years) July:United NationsでDisability Rights ConventionAdopted.
- March 2009, 21:Person with a disability system reform promotion headquartersInstalled.
- 2011 (Heisei 23): RevisedBasic Law for Persons with DisabilitiesIs established (in Article 4)Disability discriminationThis law is embodied with the inclusion of prohibition provisions).
- September 2012, 24: The Anti-Discrimination Subcommittee of the Policy Committee for Persons with Disabilities has compiled a written opinion on the Anti-Discrimination Law.
- February 4:Cabinet decision, Diet (183th Diet) Submission.
- February 5:House of RepresentativesCabinet CommitteePassed by.
- May 5: House of RepresentativesMain ConventionPassed by.
- February 6:House of CouncilorsAt the Cabinet Committee.
- June 6: Unanimously approved and approved at the House of Councilors plenary session.
- June 6: Promulgation of law.
- 20164/1: Law enforcement.
Unique measures such as the Ordinance for Eliminating Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities by Local Governments
August 2006 (Heisei 18),ChibaFor the first time, the Ordinance for Eliminating Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities was enacted (enforced in 2007)...Starting with the ordinance by Chiba Prefecture, ordinances on the theme of discrimination against persons with disabilities were enacted in all prefectures (some cities, towns and villages).
When the Disability Discrimination Elimination Law comes into effect on April 2016, 28, more local governments will implement specific disability discrimination elimination measures in line with this. The Ordinance for Eliminating Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities was enacted.According to the ordinance, it is legally obligatory to provide reasonable accommodation by the business operator, and the purpose of the Disability Discrimination Elimination Law is received, such as receiving consultations from residents with disabilities and establishing mediation procedures for dispute resolution. Many of them are able to implement more specific measures.
As of December 2017, the Ordinance for Eliminating Discrimination against Persons with Disabilities was enacted in 29 locations (12 prefectures, 34 government-designated cities, 23 core cities) among local public organizations in core cities and above. Are.
HyogoAkashi CityThen, Akashi City's symbiotic town development ordinance (abbreviation; disability consideration ordinance) that promotes consideration for people with disabilities and allows everyone to live with peace of mind.Has been in force since April 2016.In addition, based on the ordinance, a public subsidy system that supports the provision of reasonable accommodation, which subsidizes the expenses required for businesses in the city to provide reasonable accommodation.Was provided.The system to the same effectHokkaidoTomakomai,IbarakiTsukuba City,OsakaIbaraki City, Hyogo PrefectureKakogawaAnd so on.
- ^ Japanese law foreign language translation database system Ministry of Justice
- ^ "Basic Policy on Promotion of Elimination of Discrimination on the Grounds of Disability-Cabinet Office”(Japanese). www8.cao.go.jp. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ Chiba Prefecture. “Creating Chiba Prefecture where people with and without disabilities can live comfortably together”(Japanese). Chiba. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Table of Contents | FY29 Survey Report on the Status of Efforts in Overseas and Domestic Regions to Promote the Elimination of Discrimination on the Grounds of Disability --Cabinet Office”(Japanese). www8.cao.go.jp. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ Akashi City. “We promoted consideration for people with disabilities and enacted a symbiotic town development ordinance where everyone can live with peace of mind.”(Japanese). Akashi City. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ Akashi City. “Subsidy system to support the provision of reasonable accommodation”(Japanese). Akashi City. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Subsidy system to support the provision of reasonable accommodation / Tomakomai City, Hokkaido". www.city.tomakomai.hokkaido.jp. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "Subsidy for reasonable accommodation support project | Tsukuba City Official Website". www.city.tsukuba.lg.jp. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "About subsidy for expenses related to provision of reasonable accommodation | Ibaraki City”(Japanese). www.city.ibaraki.osaka.jp. 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ "About subsidy grant for promotion of provision of reasonable accommodation in Kakogawa-shi / Kakogawa-shi homepage". www.city.kakogawa.lg.jp. 2019/5/8Browse.
- Disability discrimination
- Rational consideration
- Disability Rights Convention
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Law on promotion of elimination of discrimination due to disability - Cabinet Office
- Law Concerning Promotion of Elimination of Discrimination on the Grounds of Disability (Disability Discrimination Elimination Law) --Official blog of DPI Nippon Kaigi
- About the background and outline of the enactment of the "Disability Discrimination Elimination Law" - Welfare Medical Organization