Photo Image / Kanako Tahara Official Instagram
🌈 Toshi-chan's daughter ❤️ Kanako Tahara aims for a beautiful body ✨ "I started the gym 😊 💪"
If you write the contents roughly
According to an SNS post, there seems to be "somewhere muscle pain every day", and you can see that he is challenging a fairly stoic training.
"I started the gym 😊💪" Kanako Tahara, the daughter of singer Toshihiko Tahara and a talent, updated her Instagram.Ji ... → Continue reading
Sports Bull is an internet sports media.
We will deliver the hottest sports news articles and videos as soon as possible. There is a wealth of information on a wide range of over 40 types of competitions, not only professionals but also amateur sports.We also deliver live broadcasts and original programs that can only be seen here.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
However, the most common cause, commonly referred to as myalgia, occurs hours to days after overuse or overstretching of muscles / muscle groups.Delayed onset muscle soreness (British: Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness = DOMS).
The most common causes of muscle pain are overuse,TraumaI'm nervous.However, it can also be caused by illness, disability, medication, vaccination, etc.AlsoHeart transplantIt is also a sign of acute rejection after surgery.
The most common causes are:
- injury or Trauma --Including sprains and hematomas
- Overuse: Overuse of muscles, frequent use (including actions to protect other trauma).
- Chronic muscle tone
In addition, myalgia can occur in the following cases:
- Due to the followingRhabdomyolysis :
- Fibromyalgia (FMS)
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases caused by:
- Infectious diseases caused by:
- ^ "Meaning of muscle soreness”. Goo Japanese dictionary. April 2019, 12Browse.
- ^ Handbook of Sexual Dysfunction. Taylor & Francis. (2005). ISBN 9780824758264
- ^ Wylie KR, ed. (2015). ABC of Sexual Health. John Wiley & Sons. Pp. 75. ISBN 9781118665565
- ^ "Postorgasmic illness syndrome". Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD). National Institutes of Health. 2015.Retrieved January 2015, 7.
- ^ Shmerling, Robert H (April 2016, 4). “Approach to the patient with myalgia". UpToDate. April 2018, 5Browse.