Announcement of launch of "Trekking", a training game for children with Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD)
If you write the contents roughly
Trekking will provide game updates and sales promotion kits to the installation facilities by subscription method.
"Effective training" supported by the demonstration experiment Supervised by Dr. Mikio Hiraiwa and Professor Satoshi Sasada.Developmental Coordination Disorder (D ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
subscription(English: subscription) Means content and services that are used by paying a flat rate..."Use" a product for a certain period of time instead of "owning" itbusiness model.JapanThen.SubscribeIs also abbreviated.
EtymologyEnglish"Subscription" (English: subscription,English: subscribeOf)magazineMeaning of "reservation subscription", "subscription", and "membership fee".. After that, it became the meaning of "license for a limited period"..
after that,ComputerusesoftwareIntroduced in the annual contract usage fee etc.,E-bookAll-you-can-read service,Music distribution-Video distribution service-StreamingA subscription method has also been introduced for payment methods such as replay..Mobile phone,SmartphonePaidAppsIs also introduced in the payment method of..Also, as a new subscription serviceタ イ ヤ,Air condition,Furniture,clothes,DiapersEtc. have also started, Besides thisTravel,guide,Taxi,Electric train,airplaneServices are expanding to other means of transportation such as,Real estate,住宅Widespread use.
Amazon Prime,U-NEXT,Hulu,NetflixSuch asFlat-rate video distribution service(Subscription Video on Demand: SVOD) is a subscription-based video distribution (Subscription Video on Demand: SVOD)Video on demand).
General softwareCD-ROMSuch asrecoding mediaSold and purchased byEnd-userIs of softwareVersion upgradeAnd support may be charged an additional fee, but there are many "purchase formats" that can be used permanently...With the subscription method, contracts and usage fees are paid on a monthly or yearly basis, but no additional charges are required for version upgrades within the period... From the end user's perspective, all the costs of using the softwarerunning costIncluded in theinitial costCan be said to be an unnecessary charge form.
2013/Adobe Systems (currently:Adobe) Announced a shift in sales from the company's main product, packaged software, to a subscription system.2015/To2014/22% increase in sales compared to the previous year, and record sales for the whole year was set as a successful example of conversion to the subscription method.
In addition to software, a business model that feels the limit of business expansion in the conventional business model that repeatedly opens new stores and acquires new customers.(Food and drink,Automobile,Fashion,Cosmetics,Travel industryEtc.), there are plans to switch to a subscription method..
Subscription economy expert Mark Heller2019/Music in an interview withNews (Chinese)・ Taking as an example the widespread use of subscription methods in industries such as automobiles, he pointed out that "consumers are increasingly focusing on the freedom to access services at any time rather than owning products." There is.also,The Harris PaulAccording to a consumer survey conducted by the company in 12 countries around the world, 57% of the surveyed respondents said they "want to reduce their possessions" and 68% "think that a person's status is no longer defined by their possessions". Answered.
Although the name is a new term, flat-rate services such as rental housing and newspaper subscriptions have existed for some time, and the mechanism of "unlimited use for a fixed period of time" has existed for a long time..
SubscribeIs an abbreviation for subscription.. From the latter half of the 2010s, the abbreviation "subscription" began to be used in the media, and it was also named as a service on the provider / company side..2019/ OfYu Can New and Buzzword AwardWas nominated by.
- Term example using subscription
- New car subscription-traditionalNew carCar leaseAbout the contract.
- Music subscription- Apple Music,SpotifySuch asFlat-rate music distribution serviceExample as a general term for.
- Subscription lift- B'zThe music of famous artists such as, etc. will be distributed by the flat-rate music distribution service.
- Subscribe LIVE- LINE LIVEA service that allows you to enjoy live streaming from a live house for a fixed amount..Note that the meaning is different from "subscribe" described later.
- Fashion subscription- airCloset,MECHAKARIA service that allows you to rent clothes for a fixed monthly fee.
- Perfume subscription- COLORIA,SCENTPICKA service that allows you to enjoy a small amount of branded perfumes provided by.
- Toy subscription- Toy sub!,IKUPLEA service for renting educational toys for a fixed amount during childhood
The etymology of English "subscribe" has the meaning of "reserving / subscribing", "signing / signing" contracts, "agreement", "approval", "donation", etc...If subscription is a noun and subscribe is a verb form, and applies to "subscription", then subscription is "subscription" and verb form subscription is "subscribe"..
- Subscription example
- YouTube --Subscribe = Subscribe to the channel.
- steam --Subscribe =MODEAdding (game modification data).
- twitch --Subscribe =Game live distributorTo charge sponsors, etc..
- The etymology of English "subscribe" is followed by "er" to represent a person.SubscriberCalled (subscriber)..Literally "subscriber", but translated as "subscriber" for magazines, etc...Mainly in business termsE-mail Magazine,Blog,NewsletterUsed to refer to the subscribers of.
- Add a negative "un" to the etymology of English "subscribe"UnsubscribeCalled (unsubscribe). "Unsubscribe" or "Cancel Registration" for YouTube, e-mail newsletters, newsletters, etc..
- Not a subscription live
- As mentioned above, subscription is a verb form of subscription, and the word itself has a meaning such as "subscribe".Therefore, it is not a subscription (flat rate) live (relay).LINE LIVEProvided a service called "Subscription LIVE", which is the name of the company's service that allows you to enjoy live distribution broadcast from a live house for a fixed amount..
- Etymology: subscribe
- LINE: subsclive
Subscriptions that can be used at low cost due to the flat rate system have the advantage that new users have low hurdles and can use services and products when needed.Also, from the perspective of businesses and providers, there are merits such as continuous sales can be expected for a certain period of time compared to purchases..
- You can use services and products at a lower cost than purchasing.
- Since the initial cost is low, it is easy to continue using it.
- You don't have to buy or own it, so you don't have to add more.
- There is a service period, but you can cancel at any time.
- Easy to receive new products and services.
- Expect continuous and long-term sales.
- Since the introduction hurdles for consumers can be lowered, it is easy to acquire new customers.
- Since the customer list and usage statistical data can be obtained, it can be used for future improvement.
- It can be introduced in various industries regardless of digital or analog.
The subscription method "uses" the service and is a buy-out type (CD,DVD,Blu-ray-USB memoryRecording media such as, and the Internet purchase typeDownload sale), It does not become an "asset".Therefore, not only will it become unusable if the contract is canceled, but even during the contract, the provision of part or all of the service may be suspended and unusable at the discretion of the provider.Also, even if you don't use it at all, you will be charged a monthly fee..
- Even if you do not use it, you will be charged during the contract period.
- It may also include features you don't need or content you're not interested in.
- After canceling the contract, services and products will no longer be available and will not remain at hand.
- On the contrary, there is a risk that it will not be available unilaterally even during the contract period (described later).
- For some reason, the service I'm using suddenly becomes unavailable.
- If the target article requires some kind of usage environment, it cannot be used as a result of unilateral changes in the conditions.
- Especially for software such as PCs / smartphones and e-books, as a result of changes in supported OS and required specifications due to updates, "the latest version can no longer be used with the hardware you own", while "(even if it is a purchase-only type) It is possible that you will not be able to continue to use the old version (which is possible), so you may not be able to use it at all even though you are paying for it. (See below)
- On the contrary, there is a risk that it will not be available unilaterally even during the contract period (described later).
- Many services are contracted, which can result in high costs.
- At the end of the trial period, you may switch to a paid plan with automatic renewal.In some cases, there is a minimum contract period excluding trials.
- Contracts are easy, but cancellations can be cumbersome (sometimes by mail).
- The contract window is toll-free.The cancellation window may be Navi Dial (new contractors can easily connect to the call, and the reception desk is open 24 hours a day).
- At the beginning of the service, the number of users is small and it does not lead to immediate profit.
- We need to provide and add new content.
- User may cancel immediately
- From the beginning, a certain amount of resources and content is required.
- Need tools and know-how to introduce
Examples of disadvantages
If any problem (scandal, copyright infringement, expression regulation, etc.) occurs in the content, the content may be modified or discontinued, and the user will be unilaterally forced to suffer the disadvantage. Become.
- In the computer software example,Adobe Creative CloudFor past versions of, previously all versions released after 2012 were available, but in May 2019Copyright infringementHas been pointed out, except for the latest version and the latest one version in the past.
However, one of the reasons why users dare to continue using the old version is "balance with PC specifications", and with this forced update, users have to consider switching to other software. Being driven into a situation.
- Also, even in the case of a subscription service that allows you to listen to music and watch videos as much as you want.singer,An actorSuch asPerformer OfScandalDue to such reasons, measures may be taken to suspend the distribution of the music or video. In the case of CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, and single-use download sales, if you have already purchased it, you own it, so you will not be affected by it.However, in the case of subscription service, viewing is not possible once it is unsubscribed..
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ a b c d Subscription | IT Glossary | Otsuka Shokai - Otsuka Shokai(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ a b Subscription management methods and precautions for iPhone | Single item repeat mail order advertising research institute - Selling online advertising company(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ a b c What is a subscription?Thorough explanation of the outline and advantages / disadvantages - Credit Saison(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ "Luxury furniture subscription, 400 brand subscription life". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2020, 2). 2020/2/26Browse.
- ^ Takuro Chiba (December 2019, 12). “Toyota's car subscription struggles, XNUMX applications per day, far away commercialization". Asahi Shimbun. 2020/2/26Browse.
- ^ a b c Mick, Meiji Kimura "Coffee Break Licenses and Subscriptions" "Kihon of the Database You Can Learn at Home"Sho swimming company, 2015.ISBN 9784798141336.
- ^ a b What is a subscription? - Koto bank(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ "mobox". Bridgestone (September 2022, 6). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "To decarbonize Tires are also cultivated from subscription Bridgestone and Kyushu". Nihon Keizai Shimbun. 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "“Subscribing to air conditioners” Starts business in some local governments". NHK (September 2022, 6). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "Participated in a demonstration experiment of furniture subscription "subscribing life" and sharing service "share collection" started by Sapporo real estate development". PR TIMES (September 2022, 6). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "AI adds a function for stylists to individually propose up to 100 clothes subscription "airCloset"”. RECO ORLANDO (June 2022, 6). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "[Osaka] Exhibited at the diaper subscription "Hand-held Garden" Nursery Expo West". PR TIMES (September 2022, 7). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "Reasons why Hoshino Resorts participated in the travel subscription service "HafH"". @ DIME (September 2022, 6). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "[Industry first] "Guide subscription" will start on July 2022, 7!". PR TIMES (September 2022, 7). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "Start "Taxi Subscription" To support the elderly!Shizuoka City". Nittele (September 2022, 7). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "JR East subscription "JRE Passport" has been used more than 60,000 times!To further expand the service, from July 2022, we will release a new subscription plan that can be used in 7 business categories and 5 stores such as bread, soba, and Japanese tea.". PR TIMES (September 2022, 7). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "JAL expands "aviation subscription service" demonstration experiment to all domestic routes Last time sold out on the same day". ITmediaBusiness (April 2022, 6). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "The world of subscription that extends to real estate". NHK (September 2022, 7). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ "The Casa Project launches the first subscription-type service in the housing FC industry that allows the introduction of design housing on a flat-rate basis.". PR TIMES (September 2022, 4). 2022/7/2Browse.
- ^ What is SVOD (Subscription Video on Demand)? -(Viewed on August 2021, 5)
- ^ a b Daisuke Sekiguchi, Satoshi Iwasaki "Drone Business Entry Guide"Sho swimming company, 2017, 28 pages.ISBN 9784798152905.
- ^ Ron Miller (December 2015, 12). “Adobe sales break record-even large companies can make a fundamental shift in their business model". TechCrunch. 2017/9/19Browse.
- ^ a b Masaru Yokoyama (July 2017, 7). “From possession to use. Transform your business with a "subscription" model!". Dentsu. 2017/9/19Browse.
- ^ ""Improving customer engagement at physical stores by utilizing IoT"-Efforts of "Sports Club Renaissance" to realize data-driven decision making-". CNET Japan. 2017/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Up to 10 round trips with accommodation for 3 yen to a demonstration experiment of "fixed amount use" on 8000 routes to / from JAL Haneda!”. Vehicle News (June 2021, 7). 2021/7/27Browse.
- ^ "The End of the "Own" Era--Five Trends to Sign the Rise of the Subscription Economy". CNET Japan. 2020/11/10Browse.
- ^ "What is a "subscription" in the first place?”(Japanese). Real estate tech specialized media SUMAVELivesense Co., Ltd. 2020/12/21Browse.
- ^ Topic subscription.Let's utilize the advantages and disadvantages, while holding down the precautions - Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Card(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ Nikkei Business Electronic Edition. “Will "subscriptions" be the savior of the food and beverage and hotel industry suffering from the corona wreck?”(Japanese). Nikkei Business Electronic Edition. 2021/10/10Browse.
- ^ ""Basic knowledge of modern terms" selection U-Can New Words and Popular Words Award”(Japanese). "Basic knowledge of modern terms" selection U-Can New Words and Popular Words Award. 2021/10/10Browse.
- ^ Honda starts new car subscription "Enjoy" ... Unique colors such as exemption of 30 yen - Response.(Delivered December 2021, 5, viewed February 25, 2021)
- ^ Japan's first!Is this a cat cafe? !!New car subscription "Flat Plus & Myao" opens in Saga City, Saga Prefecture! - PR TIMES(Delivered December 2021, 2, viewed February 3, 2021)
- ^ Apple prepares for high-resolution distribution on Apple Music on music subscriptions Describes Apple Lossless - ITmedia(Delivered December 2021, 05, viewed February 17, 2021)
- ^ B'z Finally, 33 years worth of all songs have been unsubscribed. A total of 880 songs including solo works by Tak Matsumoto and Koshi Inaba. - Oricon(Delivered December 2021, 3, viewed February 22, 2021)
- ^ Fujii Kaze lifts ban on cover collection subscription - Music natalie(Delivered December 2021, 5, viewed February 20, 2021)
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2021, 9). “ZARD subscription lifted. All 389 songs such as "Don't lose" and "Swaying feelings"”(Japanese). AV Watch. 2021/10/10Browse.
- ^ a b Subscribe LIVE - LINE LIVE(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ "[AirCloset, President Satoshi Amanuma] <Developing fashion subscription services> Sales grow steadily by XNUMX% | Interview | Japan Net Keizai Shimbun". Nichiryu Web. 2021/6/9Browse.
- ^ "Fashion subscription "Mechakari", continuation rate 92% All new items, always over 13 items”(Japanese). TECH + (September 2021, 4). 2021/6/9Browse.
- ^ kaori. “Comparison of perfume subscriptions". 2021/11/13Browse.
- ^ "13 Recommended Comparisons of Educational Toys and Toy Subscriptions | Choose Flat-Rate Rental by Ranking”(Japanese). Squeeze with a toy. 2022/1/8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g What is "subscribe"?Explains meanings and antonyms by English and field -(Delivery on April 2020, 4, viewed on May 30, 2021)
- ^ a b c d e What is the meaning of "subscribe", how to use it in IT, and what is the difference from "subscription"? -(Delivery on April 2020, 12, viewed on May 16, 2021)
- ^ "Meaning and usage of "subscribe" | What is the difference between synonyms / antonyms and "subscription"?”.. 2021/7/6Browse.
- ^ Subscriber | Marketing Glossary --TURBINE INTERACTIVE (viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ a b c d e What is a subscription?Explain the mechanism and advantages / disadvantages --Carmo Magazine (viewed May 2021, 5)
- ^ a b c d e What is a subscription?Gently explain the meaning, merits, cases and services! | COLOR ME - GMO Pepabo(Retrieved September 2021, 5)
- ^ "[Latest version] 120 subscription recommended flat-rate services-subscribe to everyone”(Japanese). minsub.jp (September 2021, 1). 2021/2/3Browse.
- ^ Victoria Song (May 2019, 5). “Old Creative Cloud has copyright issues? Adobe warns”. GIZMODO. https://www.gizmodo.jp/2019/05/adobe-warns-using-old-creative-cloud-apps.html 2019/5/25Browse.
- ^ Saori Ibuki (March 2019, 3). “Is it okay if "a scandal occurs → related works are sealed"? Electric Groove's “self-restraint” sign for withdrawal, thoughts of the founder". BuzzFeed. 2020/3/9Browse.
- ^ Ryosuke Hattori (July 2019, 7). “Whether the subscription saves the music or kills it-Ripple of the electric groove distribution stop". ITmedia. 2020/3/9Browse.
- Flat rate
- Flat-rate video distribution service
- Music distribution - Streaming
- Billing - Rent - Reception fee