When I download Apple Music on my iPhone, it is registered in the dock even though I haven't operated it.
If you write the contents roughly
As this topic spread, Tim Sweeney, CEO of Epic Games, who is in a fierce litigation battle with Apple for trying to introduce its own billing system that does not go through the App Store for iOS version Fortnite, himself on Twitter He said he confirmed this issue on iOS 15.4.1 and claimed that "apparently Apple is using the OS for this."
After downloading the Apple Music app among iPhone users, iPhone Ho ... → Continue reading
It is a site "PHILE WEB" (file web) that delivers daily news, reviews, bargain information, etc. on AV / audio / gadgets. First published in 1999.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
2008/7/10,iPhone 3GStarted service with releasePopularityIs gaining.iPhone,iPod touch,iPadThe official way to get the application isApp StoreOnly for use and exclusiveMarketIs formed.In the worldApplications by the developers of are registered, and there are many free applications.This is a standalone app, e-booksiBooksHandled in the iBookstore.
App StoreBefore the establishment ofiPhone,iPod touchIt was not possible to install the application on, but hackers took advantage of iOS security holesjailbreakAnd installed the application on its own. In addition, by still jailbreaking,Cydia You can download and install non-genuine applications from, but Apple doesn't allow this. For users who are jailbreakingMalwareYou risk being targeted by Apple and you will not be able to receive support from Apple in the event of a problem.
- August 2008, 7,iPhone 3GThe service started with the release of.
- In January, the number of downloads exceeded about 1 million.The number of applications is about 5.
- In January, the number of downloads exceeded about 7 million.The number of applications is about 15.
- In November, the number of downloads exceeded about 11 billion.The number of applications is about 20.
- In June 2015, the number of downloads exceeded 6 billion. About 1,000 million applications.
- In June, the number of downloads exceeded 6 billion.The number of applications is about 1,300 million.
- August 8, App Store, and Apple Music, iTunes, iBooks are major Japanese carriersau(KDDI-Okinawa Cellular PhoneUnion) Can be combined with the monthly fee for au terminals provided byau simple settlementIs now officially compatible with payments using "" (first in history as a major telecommunications carrier in Japan, except for corporate contracts).
- In 2017, the total number of apps was about 210 million.[Note 1].
App Store Thecomputer OfiTunes, ま た はiPhone,iPod touch,iPadof"App StoreIt can be accessed from the icon. The former isiTunes App StoreSometimes called.
iTunes App StoreOn the top page of "New Release and Featured Works" and "Whats' Hot""TodayThere is a corner such asApp StoreThe recommended applications selected by are listed. Popular apps are listed on the "Top Chart". "PayAppOr freeApp"In order of popularity," top salesAppAre arranged in order of sales.. Open the detail page for each application to see screenshots and customer reviews.
To purchase the applicationiTunes StoreAccount is required. Downloading a free application is also called “purchase” in the procedure.
In principle, purchased and downloaded applicationsiTunesとiPhone(OriPod touch,iPad) Will be saved in both. However, the behavior when deleted is slightly different.
- iTunesAfter deleting an application from the library, if the deleted application syncs with a device that is on the home screen, a dialog box appears asking how to proceed. Select "Transfer" and the application will be launched from your deviceiTunesTransferred to the library and revived on the library. If you select "Do not transfer", it will be completely deleted from the device.
- After deleting the application on the device, the deleted application is still in the libraryiTunesWhen synced withiTunesThe deleted application is automatically unchecked on the management screen in the application tab of the device displayed in, and it is not synchronized thereafter. However, the application itselfiTunesIt remains in the library, so if you check it again on the management screen above, the application will beiTunesIt is transferred from the library to the device and can be used again.
App StoreAccepts listings from external developers.
Developers firstMax OS X v10.5Lateroperating systemEquipped withIntel MacIt was initially assumed thatiOS 5To develop software forMac OS X v10.6.8And laterXcode 4.2Or later is required. Also,Apple Developer ConnectionToApple Developer(Free of charge), then the annual membership fee of 99 dollars (8,400 yen including tax)iOS Developer ProgramIt is essential to subscribe to. For Macintosh used for developmentiOS SDKTheDownload-InstallTo do.Download iOS for operation verification if necessaryiTunesVia real machine (iPhone,iPad,iPod touch) To install.
On MacintoshXcodeCreate an application using.iOS Developer ProgramA website that only members can accessiTunes ConnectRegister the application with. If it passes the examination conducted by Apple,App StoreWill be listed in.The price can be set freely by the developer, and if paid, Apple will collect 3% of the sales as a commission and hosting fee, and the remaining 7% will be the developer's share.
Advantages and problems
IndividualDevelopers and smallCompanyIs said to have a chance to make a lot of money, Developers jump.. As of September 2009, Apple's membership-based developer organization "iPhone Developer Program" has registered about 9 people., With the start,gold RushIt took on the appearance of.
The advantages of this mechanism are as follows.
- AndroidTougher than JapanMobile phonePreliminary examination is simple compared to listing in, and no prior negotiation is required at the planning stage.
- Many foreign-made apps also enter the Japanese market, but you can sell without thinking about differences in phones and systems other than the already saturated Japanese market..
- Applications that have technical and ethical issues are eliminated by prior examination, which gives users peace of mind.
The problems and complaints are as follows.
- There is a limit of "up to 1,000 In App Purchase items",E-bookThere are many restrictions for apps.. The number of items has been increased to 2010 in June 6 and 3,000 in June 2012.
- Short-term consumer use and difficult advertising model.
- Unknown detailed specifications.
- There are large variations in the progress of the examination process, sometimes it is early and sometimes it is late.
- Be buried in a large number of applications (more than 2015 million as of June 6).
- Unit price drop.
- Most apps are unpopularIt is said that it is not possible to install even with, and it is said that the original can not be obtained, and there is an opinion that only a small part makes money.
- Unfinished releases such as beta and preview are prohibited, You won't be judged until the app is complete.If it is rejected, it will be forced to be corrected, and there is a risk that the release will be delayed and the development cost will increase.
- Apple may cancel the publication even after it has passed the review and published.
- Web browser TheWThere are also technical restrictions, such as having to use HTTP, and using Apple HTTP Live Streaming for streaming. Therefore, even if you make a browser faster than the standard browser, you cannot publish it,InnovationIs being suppressed.
From around February 2010, application selection (examination criteria) became strict, and sexual content was included., Applications with technical problems, such as using private APIs, have disappeared from the App Store.Also, in 2021, the introduction of the "App Tracking Transparency" (ATT) prompt was mandated, so about 42 apps that refused to be introduced have been deleted from the store..
Trademark or common noun
AmazonIn November 2011,AndroidForAmazon Appstore for AndroidWhen Apple launched the service, Apple claimed trademark infringement, and Amazon said, "app storeSought a court order banning the use of the term "as the name of an application portal. On the other hand, the Amazon sideapp store”Was a common noun.
In July of the same year, a US federal court dismissed Apple's request.However, the ruling is based solely on the reason that Apple has "not demonstrated the potential for confusion with various competing brands."app storeDoes not agree with Amazon's allegations that it is a purely general term..
Pirated sales problem
- 2010/11From around the beginning of the App Store,Haruki Murakami,Keigo HigashinoSuch as novels and manga without permission from the right holderE-bookTurned intoPirated versionHowever, it has passed Apple's pre-screening and has begun to be sold.Regarding the response to Apple's rights infringement, such as most of the rights holders requesting the removal of the pirated version will continue to be illegally distributed, and even if one pirated version is deleted, it will be newly distributed (through Apple's examination).Japan Book Publishing Association,Japan Magazine Association,Japan Electronic Book Publishers Association,Digital Comic Council4 organizations issued a statement on December 2010, 12.
It should be strongly suspected that it is provided by anyone other than the author or publisher, and no explicit copyright infringement has been checked despite pre-examination (such as violence or sexuality) of the content of the application, Even if infringement is discovered, it is not deleted and pirated editions continue to be sold, the deletion request window and the deletion procedure are not disclosed, the sales data is not disclosed despite direct profits from illegal distribution, etc. , And strongly denounces it as "helping illegal activities and inevitably determining that it is illegal in itself"..
Apple has stated that it "understands the importance of protecting intellectual property rights" and will deal with allegations, but it will take time and effort to confirm, so pre-screening for copyright infringement I have no idea (a person related to Apple's Japanese subsidiary).
- 2012/On March 3, Xinhua News Agency reported that a total of 18 million yuan was claimed in a lawsuit seeking damages from Apple, alleging that a Chinese author group sold its work on the App Store without permission. Apple says it "understands the importance of protecting intellectual property rights" and "responds appropriately" to the complaint..
- On December 2012, 12, a group of eight Chinese writers and two companies sought damages of 28 million yuan for the sale of pirated copies on the App Store. It ruled that Apple would be ordered to pay 8 million yuan in damages for selling the work."I'm disappointed with the decision. Some writers get only 2 yuan. The decision is a signal that encourages pirated editions," a group spokeswoman said. Apple has taken allegations of piracy "very seriously," said spokeswoman Caroline Wu. "We are constantly working to improve our services to protect the rights of copyright holders." Stated.
- ^ From Appfigures survey
- ^ iOS and iPad OS-Available features-Apple (Japan)
- ^ iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini --Specifications --Apple (Japan)
- ^ Apple Of App Store Downloads from over 250 billion
- ^ Apple"iPhone", followed by Google and Nokia: Nikkei Business Online This App StoreActually, it is a platform made by researching Japanese i-mode.
Soichiro Tahara x Tsuyoshi Natsuno "If you do this, a Japanese company with all the money, people and technology will emerge." Stand up! Garage Japan! ! vol.2 Soichiro Tahara's Nippon Great Reform Contemporary Business Kodansha But, this is actually an i-mode model. I made i-mode that way.The Apple guys are doing a lot of research on i-mode business models.
Steve Jobs Was really a "visionary"? | Matsuhiro's Garage Life Apple is also persistent in researching other companies.I iPod When I was involved, I asked an office in Tokyo,i-mode We sent you interesting products that are popular in Japan and South Korea, such as. And, by that time, Mr. Fadel, who had already been promoted to senior vice president, tried to actually pick up those products and use them, and it was broken and it was not everyone I was discussing without.
Former Apple Employee "Jobs Makes the Results of Others Own..." Business Journal In the past, Apple was more "catch up and overtake", but now it's no longer in sight.I used to buy all the mobile phones and music players from Japanese manufacturers, bring them back to the head office, and disassemble them.The number does not fit in 100 or 200.
- ^ Junko Sakamoto (January 2009, 1). “iPhone/iPod touch game apps performing well--App Stor has 1 applications". CNET Japan. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Apple (July 2009, 7). “Apple Of App Store Download from, exceeded 1 billion in the first year". 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Apple (July 2009, 11). “Apple,App Store Announces that the number of applications provided by the company has exceeded 10". 2009/12/22Browse.
- ^ a b Jason Kincaid (February 2010, 2). “Apple tightens restrictions on App Store-no swimwear, no skating tights, no hints”. TechCrunch. 2010/3/6Browse.
- ^ "Apple launches iBooks e-book application on App Store". CNET Japan (September 2010, 4). 2010/12/21Browse.
- ^ Apple (July 2010, 6). “Apple,iPhone 4 Announce". 2010/6/21Browse.
- ^ Finance and Economics Newspaper (January 2011, 1). “Apple's "App Store" exceeds 100 billion cumulative downloads". 2011/1/24Browse.
- ^ IT media (October 2012, 1). “App Store Downloads from over 150 billion". 2012/1/19Browse.
- ^ WWDC: iTunes App Store has over 150 million registered applications and 1000 billion downloads
- ^ TechCrunch Japan (June 2016, 6). “Apple's App Store, 200 million apps, 1300 billion total downloads, $500 billion paid to developers". 2016/7/23Browse.
- ^ KDDI (August 2016, 8). “"Au Easy Payment" now available on App Store, Apple Music, iTunes and iBooks". 2016/7/23Browse.
- ^ ""Top sales" chart appears in App Store. Now we have a chance for high class apps”. WIRED VISION (September 2009, 9). 2009/12/22Browse.
- ^ iOS Dev Center
- ^ "Get 2 million yen in two months: "App Store" is a chance to win”. WIRED.jp (September 2008, 9). 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Are "iPhone" App Developers Recessed? : 5x increase in developer demand”. WIRED.jp (September 2008, 11). 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Over 20 billion downloads from the App Store”. Apple (September 2009, 9). 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Hideki Matsumoto (September 2008, 9). “However, there are pitfalls in the charging model”. IT Pro. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Hideki Matsumoto (September 2008, 9). “App Store is a “treasure mountain” for software developers”. IT Pro. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Yusuke Yamada (June 2010, 6). “Changed to "MAGA STORE" when i Pad appeared-Dentsu's digital book dilemma (2/2)”. ITmedia. 2010/6/22Browse.
- ^ Erick Schonfeld (February 2009, 2). “According to Pinch Media survey, the average "best before date" of iPhone applications is less than 30 days”. TechCrunch. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ a b Hideki Matsumoto (September 2008, 9). “The "shadow" of iPhone application development that bothers developers”. IT Pro. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Apple launches progress on pending iPhone app”. CNET Japan (January 2009, 11). 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Robin Wauters (May 2009, 5). “Survey Report: iPhone App Prices Falling”. TechCrunch. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Daniel Brusilovsky (September 2009, 9). “How much money did iPhone users spend on the app? $80”. TechCrunch. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ Tony Dakopur (October 2009, 10). “Poorness of iPhone application developers”. NewsWeek. 2009/12/21Browse.
- ^ "Development community collapsed?A heated debate about the problems of the contact confirmation app and how criticism should be". Itmedia NEWS (September 2020, 6). 2021/2/6Browse.
- ^ "42 apps disappear with the introduction of Apple's "App Transparency"". Forbes JAPAN (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/24Browse.
- ^ John Biggs (May 2011, 5). “Apple's “App Store” counterattacks common noun theory”. TechCrunch JAPAN. 2011/6/1Browse.
- ^ Steven Musil (CNET News) (July 2011, 7). “U.S. court rejects Apple's request for injunction against Amazon--"App Store" trademark trial”. CNET Japan. 2011/7/21Browse.
- ^ "Inappropriate filtering for leaving illegal applications Why Apple continues to "ignore rules"”. J-CAST News (September 2010, 12). 2012/3/16Browse.
- ^ "Piracy of e-books "Critical responsibility to Apple" "Illegal in itself" Publishing 4 groups strongly protest”. ITmedia (June 2010, 12). 2010/12/21Browse.
- ^ About the problem of digital pirated editions at Apple's "Upstore" Joint statement (Japan Book Publishing Association, Japan Magazine Association, Japan Electronic Book Publishers Association, Digital Comic Association)
- ^ "Apple's “piracy if requested” pre-examination is negative”. Asahi Shimbun (September 2010, 11). 2012/3/16Browse.
- ^ Chinese author charges Apple for over XNUMX million yen Nihon Keizai Shimbun 2012-3-18
- ^ Chinese courts order Apple to pay 100 million yuan for copyright infringement = Xinhua Reuters 2012-12-28
- iTunes Store
- Application store
- Mobile application
- Mac App Store
- jailbreak --Running non-Apple-approved applications
- App Store-Apple (Japan)
- App Store-Apple Support Official Website
- Get the most out of the App Store-Apple Developer
- App Store Japan (@AppStoreJP)- Twitter(March 2012, 3 22:08:43-)
- App Store (@AppStore)- Twitter (English)(March 2009, 9 16:08:47-)