Yasuko Kuwata talks about the conflict at the time of her debut ... Boycott appearing in the "sexual" production of "All-Member Assembly"
If you write the contents roughly
"Actually, it's a special program for" All-Member Assembly, "and I didn't leave the dressing room, and I even did a boycott of appearances.
Even if I lived in a different place, when I was close to my age, I was excited to say, "Yes, I understand!" → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
8 o'clock! Everyone gathered
"8 o'clock! Everyone gathered』(Hachijidayo! Zeninshugo) is1969/May 10から1971/May 3, And the same yearMay 10から1985/May 9Over two termsTBS seriesEvery Saturday at 20:00 --20:54 (JST, 1972:9 until September 20, 56:1982 until September 9)Comedy show·ReleaseEntertainment showsIs. All 803 times.
In this section, after the program is overConnecting programIsDrifter Festival / All-Member Assembly Best 100] Is also described.
The DriftersCrown program.The program name is "All-Member AssemblyIs abbreviated as ""DrifterSometimes called.
The show is by DriftersControlWas divided into the first half part, which was centered on, and the second half part, which was centered on short contests by gymnastics or choirs.Between the first half part and the second half part, there was a song section by guest performers.
With a broadcast period of 16 years, it was also a long-lived work as a variety show at that time.Of these, the six months from April to September 1971 are due to the Drifters schedule.Hana Hajime and the Crazy CatsIs the main program "8 o'clock! Departure progressWas being broadcast.
BasicallyLive broadcastHowever, there were times when it was pre-recorded.For example, it was a recorded broadcast for a month after the program started.Alsothe 1970sUntil the first halfJapanese drama,Asakusa InternationalThere were times when it was recorded and broadcast due to the fact that there was a stage performance in Japan, the Drifters vacation and schedule reasons. In addition, Drifters said,The Peanuts Goodbye Performance, Which was pre-recorded on March 1975, 3, was released on April 26, 4. This timeKinkiNet station inAsahi BroadcastingからEvery day broadcastingIt became the first broadcast time after moving to.In addition, there are times when the production of new works was stopped and the masterpiece selection was broadcast for the reason described later.
Public live broadcasts or public recordings were held every week at theaters and halls around the world. The first isMitaka CityRecorded broadcast from the public hall. As a general rule, in the TBS areaTokyo metropolitan areaAs a commemorative project for the opening of affiliated stationsSapporo,Sendai,Fukushima(Drift members ・Kato teaHometown),Niigata,Shizuoka,Nagoya,Kuwana,Kanazawa,Kurashiki,Hiroshima,Fukuoka,MiyazakiRecording is also carried out in such regions. Since October 1984, it has become more common for public live broadcasting at the TBS headquarters (former office building) G studio, and relay broadcasting from the hall has decreased significantly. In the special program for resurrection on October 10, 2005, a public live broadcast is being carried out from the B studio of the TBS head office (new office building), which was completed in 10.
Large-scale stage equipment that utilizes the rotating stage at any time[Annotation 5]And a carefully crafted control and a big gimmickHouse collapseThe laughter of the performers, such as the dynamic punch line represented by, was enthusiastically accepted by a wide range of viewers, regardless of age or sex, mainly elementary school students.In addition, there were times when we were hit by accidents such as power outages, set troubles, and injuries to performers because we were particular about live broadcasting.
We invited about 3-4 groups of popular idols and enka singers from that time as guests.Depending on the timeMifune Toshiro,Tomisaburo Wakayama,Bunta Sugawara,Yuzo Kayama,Jiro TamiyaGuests may appear from big actors such as, athletes, and other TBS programs, and they actively participated in the program's Tale.
Average for the entire showAudience rating The27.3%And the highest audience rating was broadcast on April 1973, 4.50.5%(Video researchLook up,Kanto area(Numerical value in). This number of 50.5% isJapan OfEntertainment showsHistoricalHighest ratingsBut also. At its peak, it earned 40% -50% audience rating, "Haunted program""Monster showIs called, "Saturday 8:XNUMX warIt was almost invincible even in the audience rating competition called ". For this reason, when this program was at its peak, TBS was on Saturday night.プロ野球中継Was rarely assembled[Annotation 6].
the 1970sFrom the second halfthe 1980sIn the first half, "Manga Japan Old Story[Phase 2] ”(January 1976-March 1,Every day broadcastingProduction), "Comedy gymnastics''Quiz derby(January 1976-March 1), "Key hunter""G Men '75(May 1975-April 5) and "School wars(October 1984-April 10), it was a program that symbolized the golden age of TBS Saturday night.For this reason, it is often featured in TBS-based program name scene collections in later years, and it boasts a high degree of popularity even now, more than 1985 years after the end of the program.
In 1978Japan PTA National CouncilAsked TV stations and sponsors to cancel the broadcast, saying "I can't let the vulgar TV programs go unchecked"BoycottFlickered toHowever, the audience rating was not terrifying.
The end of the show
In 1981, the influence of Nakamoto and Shimura's horse racing flea act, began in the spring of that year.Fuji Television Network, IncCounterprogram "We Hyokin』の台頭、さらに6月のギロチン事件の影響が重なり、1982年中頃から番組人気に陰りが見え始め、1982年10月2日の放送回で初めてひょうきん族に視聴率を抜かれた。これ以降は視聴率争いに苦戦し、1983年8月13日に視聴率で初の1桁（9.2％）を喫した。以降は視聴率が10%後半くらいが平均となり、ひょうきん族と抜きつ抜かれつの視聴率争いを繰り広げるが[Annotation 7]Since the beginning of 1985, I have been worshiping almost all the dust.
And finally, due to a drastic review of the 20 o'clock frame on Saturday, including the suspension period on September 1985, 9.16/The curtain was closed on the history of. In a discontinuation announcement on July 1985, 7, TBS cites the reason that "there was a limit to the public format of live broadcasting. The nonsense gag was exhausted.".
After that, on October 1985, 10, "Denriku! All-Member Assembly』, In about 2 hours framePhone requestA collection of past famous scenes was broadcast in the format. And throughout the yearOmnibusprogram"Drifter Festival / All-Member Assembly Best 100』, And from January 1986, the same DriftersKato teaとKen ShimuraWith the mainKato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV』Has begun. The main program of Drifters members is "" which ended in September 1992.KATO & KEN TV BustersIt continued until.
The Drifters schedule is held for three days from Thursday to Saturday. Basically, the material for the next week (3 days later) is made on Thursday, the next day's standing training is done on Friday, and the rehearsal and production are done on Saturday. Tata.. It is said that the regular regular broadcast was suspended (during that time, the omnibus was broadcast) because the program was in a slump, and even a "camp" by Drifter members was held.In addition to being a program that was produced with enormous effort, soaring expenses such as insurance for sets and performers, safety issues, various expression restrictions after that, live broadcast programs of entertainment agencies Change in stance against[Annotation 8]Due to major changes in the circumstances surrounding the industry, it is now extremely difficult to produce a public live broadcast program of this scale once a week. Once the DriftersmanagerAnd now the Drifters belongIzawa officePresident Ken Izawa also said, "Weekly ShinchoIn an interview[When?]"The times have changed so much that there are too many elements that can no longer be reproduced," he said.
The programs were performed in the following order.
- Opening song
- One minute before the start of the live broadcast, that is, at 1:19, only Ikariya was on the stage, and after the remaining members of Drifters (initially Kato, Arai, Nakamoto, Takagi, Shimura officially entered from the front) From now on, Kato, Nakamoto, Takagi, and Shimura are lined up vertically. When Arai made a guest appearance after leaving Drifters, he was lined up behind Shimura) waiting in the aisle of the audience seats. At exactly 59:20, Ikariya pointed his finger at the camera and shouted, "It's 8 o'clock!".In response to that, the audience and the remaining four members of Drifters raised their fists from the audience seats and returned "All gathered!" (The direction of the camera changes automatically in conjunction with it), and the Gay Stars Four people will appear on the stage from behind the audience with the performance (since October 4, the opening march was performed with all the members on the stage). The four will quickly go up to the stage by the time this performance finishes.At the same time, guests appeared from the lower side of the stage, and regular performers appeared from both sides.
- After that, a little talk of Ikariya was put in for about 5 seconds ("Isn't it cold?" "It's spring break" "Why don't you go?" "Come on, cheerfully" etc. "Everyone gathers"), "Let's go!", "Yuke ~!", "Departure ~!"Theme song"Just a little! Everyone gathers !!" (Hokkaido OfFolk songIsNorth Sea Bon song”)[Annotation 9]Flows out. The parody of "Hokkaido Bonuta" was used from the broadcast on October 8, 1971, when the program resumed in place of "10 o'clock! Departure progress" ("Drift Ondo Hokkaibonuta" was released this year. (Announced), at the beginning of the program, Drifter's new songs at the time of broadcasting ("Drift's Really Really Hard Work" and "Zundoko section] And other parody). ChoreographyShunji Fujimura.. After the start of the second period on October 1971, 10, the opening was 2 choruses (the guest of the day sang the 2nd chorus and the key was low. After that, Ikariya shouted "Yuke ~!" Before entering the 3rd chorus. It was played, but it was shortened to 2 choruses from the broadcast on February 3, 1983 (2th) (the key was also fixed at the same time).And at the end, all the performers bowed with Ikariya's shout "Thank you!"There was a time when Kato was speaking a word on a VTR before "Thank you!"
- In the times when the big guest appeared, the big guest waited on the lower side of the stage without participating in the opening dance, and when the song was over, the opening was temporarily interrupted, and after Ikariya introduced the big guest, that guest Appeared and stood in the center of the stage (next to Ikariya), "Thank you!" → Bowed.
- On the broadcast, the role of the performer with a handwritten logo on the first chorus (the order is Drifter → Guest → Regular → Chorus → Gay Stars. Depending on the time, a murderer, a dance group, a narrator, etc. are added between the regular and the chorus) But then in the second chorusGothicThe staff rolls are all played vertically, and the credits for "Plan Watanabe Productions" and "Production work TBS" are displayed in the center of the screen at the beginning of the 3 choruses.At the end of the period, I made the song faster and omitted the third chorus, so I made the roll faster, finished the role of the performer in the middle of one chorus, moved to the staff roll, and "Plan Watanabe Productions" also "Production work TBS "Is flowing without stopping.
- There are two types of Drifters costumes at the opening. One was designed with multiple white circles (later changed to squares)HantenDifferent colors (Ikariyahabright green, Kato"Red"→pink, Araitag, Nakamoto is orange → light blue (after leaving Arai), Takagi ispurple, Shimura is orange (general half-clothes in the apprenticeship) with yellow sash and long headband, and the other is checkered half-cloth with different colors of sash and obi (Ikariya is yellow-green, Kato is red, Nakamoto is yellow, Takagi is brown, Shimura is orange) and half-crotch, both wearing headbands on their heads.In addition, the guest wrote "1 o'clock!" On the left collar and "All gathered" on the right collar.Jin Haori(Men are light blue, women are pink), Gay Stars are blueHappiI'm wearing.
- At the venue, Ikariya has the audience practice shouts many times from a dozen minutes before the live broadcast begins. From 2 minutes to several tens of seconds ago (after 19:58), Ikariya advised the spectators to "hold the knack and push it up greatly", and in conjunction with that, the remaining 4 people Members also on the aisle of the audience seats with the audienceSuprechorPractice and prepare for the start of the production.When the time remaining until the time signal is running low and the remaining time is less than 10 seconds, Ikariya hums "○ seconds ago".As long as it is a live broadcast, after the opening, all the performers will be able to change clothes and makeup in a short time so that they can make their turn in time.The curtain came down here, and Ikariya advised the audience, "I'm in a commercial right now. This is the busiest place on the show."
- In addition, the same lyrics of the opening of the 2nd term continued to be used until the final episode, except for the exception that the 1981rd lyrics were originally the 2st for 1 month after the discovery of the "Flea Act Incident" in February 3. And the lyrics of No. 1 were replaced with different ones and sung[Annotation 10].
- First half control
- The main part of this show.Known as "first half".It's about 20:04 in time.In most cases, Ikariya greets the audience with "Oissu!" And the contest begins (exceptionally, it started with a greeting such as "Good morning").
- At the start, a telop of "Live broadcast from XX (venue name)" appears at the bottom of the screen.In the pre-recording time, the telop notation was changed to "relay from XX".
- When I got a punch at about 20:26, "Around the basin, And a large number of staff members go out to the stage and quickly withdraw the set of controls and props to the side of the stage in a short time, which is said to be less than 1 seconds, in time for the guest's song 30. All large sets are movable (in buildings) to enable quick withdrawal.casterThere was a slight gap between the building and the floor because it was marked with.) At this point, the performance seat has completed standby.
- Around the time the withdrawal work is completed, a singer basically appears from the lower side of the stage and enters the guest song 1 as it is.
- Guest song 1
- IdolSinger / idol group. 3-5 minutes before the "bon circumference" flows, it stands by in the direction of the stage sleeves. When this guest's song 1 is over, it will be a commercial.
- Guest songs 2 and 3
- Young to mid-career talented singerSinger-songwriterEtc. (2 pairs).Popular song-PopsIs the main subject, but young and mid-careerEnkaA singer may enter. Also, when there were 3 guest singers (1 less than usual), female regulars such as Candies sometimes sang.
- The order of songs 1, 2 and 3 of this guest will be slightly affected by the appearance of the performers on the day and the situation of other corners.
- Boys and girls chorus
- A corner to sing with guests, which started in 1972. A staircase-like stage is set up,pipe organPlaysJacques Arcadeltof"Ave MariaIkariya, the moderator, started withDressed like a priest, The rest of the performers are white smocks and white berets, ieBoy choirAppears in the style of.
- It is said that there were many idol singers who longed for this costume. Drifters members other than Ikariya wore shorts. The basic type is a chorus of nursery rhymes and other songs with Drifters and guests. However, it gradually derails at the control. In 1976, Shimura said, "Higashimurayama OndoSince the show, Shimura has been acting as a bird. Following Higashimurayama Ondo, Shimura's "Disco Grandma," "Tongue Twister," "Wonder Dog," and "Natasha and Ayakov" were born from this corner. It disappeared at the end of the period (February 1983, 2). One year and seven months later, it was revived only once on September 19, 1, on the broadcast "7th Anniversary!
- After the end of this corner, guests who are waiting for guest song 3 to come in will quickly take off the white smock, and guests who are also waiting for short control (all Drifters) will take a short time to make it in time. I will change the clothes etc.
- At Christmas time, there were times when they competed with the actual boys and girls choir.
- Later, "Drif LOL』Revived as a corner.
- Depending on the time of year, instead of this corner, all the performers will play sports.This week's sports corner", And at the house of an old woman dressed as Ikari, a female singer trains as a bride.Bride candidate of the week"And so on.
- Guest song 4
- Basically, the most proven veteran singer among the guest singers of the day is in charge. In addition to enka and popular songs, there may be idol singers who have a long history of top-class achievements since their debut (around 10 years).
- The telop of "Guest Song" consists of "Title" and "Singer" (no lyrics, composition, arrangement consistently), and the logo uses "Handwritten style",the 1970sUntil the end of the year at the same stationJapan Record AwardWhen the award-nominated singer (mainly the Record Award / Singing Award → Gold Award / Rookie Award) appears, first the title is projected with a handwritten logo, then the singer name in Gothic font, and then a little smaller. In GothicReceived the XXth Japan Record Award XX AwardI was trying to reflect.
- Short control
- Known as "second half", the official name is "best 100". At the beginning, it was a ranking-style music control, and all the members stood up with their instruments and tried to start music with Ikariya's "No. ○ !!" shout, but for reasons such as "I can't count". I skipped it from the 100th place to the 2nd place, and it became a punch line with the 1st place song, but soon the material was exhausted and it became a normal control.
- Ikariya is the facilitator, and the conte is mainly composed of four people other than Ikariya and guests (Ikariya also appeared in the main part of the conte in the early days).At the beginning, after the gay stars play a fanfare under the direction of Ikariya, it begins with Ikariya's "Yes, let's visit the second half. Departure in the second half!".At the turn of the contest, Ikariya says "Let's go next", "Next person please", "Let's go next, next please". When going to a commercial, the performers of Ikariya or Tale say "commercial" to the camera.
- Basically, there were two short contests per broadcast, and four short contests were held at the end of the period when the boys and girls chorus corner was abolished.
- Withdrawal of the set after the short control is done quickly and quickly in time for the ending.Therefore, many props are equipped with a mechanism for quick withdrawal, similar to the first half of the control.
- Kato Cha's "A little bit", Nakamoto's gymnastics corner, mustache dance, and rock-paper-scissors duel are part of this corner.
- The end of the program will be broadcast after the middle CM1 is over, and guest songs 2-4 will be sung intensively after this corner, or guest songs 22 and 1 will be sung after 2 minutes of control, and guest songs 3 will be sung after the short control.・ It has been changed to sing 4 in succession.
- The ending theme is "Drifter's Bibanon Ondo"(Duke Acesof"Good waterParody). Kato is one of the guests in the "Haa Bibanonnon" part in the middle partMicrophoneShake and the guest sings[Annotation 11]..Since it is a live broadcast, the pace will change considerably depending on the remaining time of the program.When time was pushing, Kato told an episode on another show after the timekeeper's "roll" sign was ridiculously fast.Takagi said,Downtown DX』の中でエンディングのペースは5パターンあった事を打ち明けている（ちなみにオープニングのペースも同様5パターン用意されていた。3コーラス：1分40秒、1分20秒 2コーラス：1分10秒、1分5秒 1コーラス：40秒など）。
- On the TV screen, a telop introducing the guest of the next week appears during the performance of the second chorus.
- At the end of the ending song, Kato's "Don't catch a cold", "Take a bath", "Wash your head", "Do your homework", "Brush your teeth", and so on. The program ended with "Next week !!"[Annotation 12].. In particular, "Brush your teeth" and "Take a bath" are the leading sponsors from the first to the last.Lion(Before December 1979, Lion Toothbrush, Lion Oil and Fat, Lion McCormick).
- It was broadcast after the commercial after the "second half", and in most cases the "second half" was pushed and it was broadcast from the middle, but in rare cases it could be seen from the beginning.Especially at the end of the period when the content structure changed and it was broadcast from G Studio, I had many opportunities to see it from the beginning.When there is time left, after the gay stars perform the fanfare, Ikariya talks lightly with the members and guests, and then the ending song begins with a shout of "Let's take another step and go!" Was there.Also, in the case of broadcast material, even during the commercial from several tens of seconds before the start of the program to several minutes after the end of the production, the live video in the venue was recorded uncut, so the "second half" was pressed and the broadcast was broadcast from the middle. Even in the case, it is flowing from the beginning on the actual stage.Even in that case, the song rarely starts from the halfway part, and the CM is over (basically, it is over in the second half of No. 2 at the latest, and the next week's notice is issued by telop here. The conductor calculated the playing time so that everything from (ta) to Kato's shout would be within the time limit.
- Opening: 20:00:00 --20:01:00
- Previous CM1, Previous offer, Previous CM2: 20:01:00 --20:03:20
- 22 minutes Tale, guest song 1:20:03:20-
- Medium CM1: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Guest songs 2 and 3, boys and girls chorus, guest songs 4
- Medium CM2: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Short control
- After CM: 1 minute
- Ending: --20:52:35
- Provided later, title after: 20:52:35 --20:53:00 (end)
- Station break: 20:53: 00 --20: 54:00
- JNN Flash News: 20:54: 00-
- Initially it was a 56-minute program. Reduced from October 1972, 10 to 7 minutes and from October 55, 1982 to 10 minutes. In addition, the opening was 2 minute 54 seconds → 1 minute 55 seconds, but from February 1, the theme song of the opening was changed from 40 choruses to 1983 choruses, and it was reduced to 2 minute (to be exact, 3 minute 2 seconds). Seconds-1 minute 1 seconds). The offer was consistently headed by Lion (still the top sponsor of eight Sat slots) and one or two other companies, but it changed from time to time.
- After February 1983, when the Boys and Girls Chorus was abolished, "First half conte (extended to about 2 minutes)-> Guest song 24 and 1-> Medium CM2-> Short conte-> Guest song 1-> Medium CM3-> Guest song "2 → After CM → Ending" became the basic flow.
Venue so far
Live broadcasting was carried out using civic centers and large gymnasiums all over Japan, but gradually it began to be broadcast only at civic centers near the Kanto region, and at the end of the period, TBS studios were used.
- (Used 31 times)
- (Later Shizuoka City Shimizu Cultural Center. Closed in 2012)
- TBS station studio
- Old office building G studio
- Old office building H studio
- Old office building F studio
Trends from the program
From this program, a gag that influenced elementary school students at that time was born. Here are some typical ones.
Buzzwords (by performer)
Excludes copies from commercials and other programs.
- Ikariya Chosuke
- Let's go!
- Let's go to the second half, the second half!(It was a cliché at the start of the second half of the program, and he was in command at the beginning of the second half)
- number! (Kato: 1! Takagi: 4!) Departure! !!(Gag of Kariya who wants to be the captain of "Exploration Tale" at the time of "Three Drifters" by the flea act of Shimura and Nakamoto described later)
- Arai Note
- What a fool
- This is a pen!
- Kato tea
- 1, 2, 3, 4, I did it Kato-chan !!
- Turn around and poop cock
- I was angry at once (or "I was angry at Mr. Ikariya")
- Just a little ~. I don't like you either.(This word was mentioned in the PTA's spear ball at that time, and the accompaniment song "taboo"(Perez PradoThe orchestra-style arrangement) was at that timestripOf the theaterBGMWas widely known as.Ikariya Chosuke also went to the hospital on September 1973, 9, only once, but immediately after that, he was kicked by Nakamoto and became a punch line.)
- I'm sorry
- Take a bath!
- It hurts, hurts, fly ~
- No ~ I did it! I did it!(A pair with Nakamoto. It was rarely used during the Shimura era)
- Mom, I'm going to put it on(During "Mother's Tale", say this while appearing in the role of a child)
- Tobacco sill!(While saying, roll up the shirt)
- Hiraga Orthopedics!(Pointing to Ikariya)
- After all, the face is the life of a doll. Yoshitoku Daimitsu's Bus Doll !!(Pointing to Ikariya)
- 5 seconds ago, 4, 3, 2, 1, Dane(It has a strange face. It was devised by Ikariya at the time of the so-called "Three-person Drifters" when Shimura and Nakamoto became unscrupulous due to the act of flea. )
- Ken Shimura
- You don't have that!(The basic pattern was to hit "Tameguchi" with a ridiculous attitude as a means of retaliation against Ikariya who was in the upper position and did his best to domineering. Just the break and timing of "Higashimurayama Ondo" The wording was like Yukio Hashi, who appears in impersonation.)
- Hey! Ikariya-san! Hey! Ikariya! Uncle !! Malaria-san !! Gimor !!(Same pattern as above. The last Gimor is a sprinkle-type hair cosmetic that Ikariya actually used at that time)
- Crow Why are you crying?(Nursery rhyme "Seven childrenParody phrase.This phrase also went up to PTA's spear ball at that time)
- Okay yayo!(Pose that sticks out the arm in front of the elbow, which is taken when the opponent, especially Ikariya is angry. The prototype of "Aiin! (Actually such a gag did not exist)" is this and the following, Drif lol However, it is a composite of the poses of Kato and Shimura with "Nin").
- What! (Ah!) Stupid !!(Arai Note's gag is interwoven with Antonio Inoki's phrase and arranged in a Shimura style. The lower chin is also derived from here. Along with the above, the prototype of "Aiin!")
- First goo(Rock-paper-scissors duel with Nakamoto. "First goo, Ikariya Chosuke (choki), head is par" and so on.Rock-paper-scissors"Goo at first" is now added before the shout. When Shimura was drinking with a large number of people, he came up with the idea because he was drunk and couldn't get his hands on it. This gag is now recognized all over Japan and is commonly used)
- A-mi-ma-, yu-ya-yu-, Mizuhimuhi-, Shi-ho-hi-(Rogue usage such as "I, My, Me", "You, Your, You". Occurred from school conte. This word was mentioned as a PTA spearball at that time because children learned crappy English usage. Later, "Fly! Son GokuWas also used)
- Nakamoto construction
- Yes pose!
- Audience (Audience is also one of the important people for this program, which sells public live broadcasts)
- Shimura! Behind! Behind ~ !!(When Shimura is alone, a ghost comes out from behind and the audience shouts when Shimura is not aware of it. This "behind! Behind!" Is also used for how to take the actual gag. This is written in Ikariya's own book, "No Dakorya")
Ikariya's "No good","Let's go nextIsFuji Television Network, Inc"Drif LOLFrom Kato's "Kato-chan!IsNippon TVFrom "Hoihoi Music School", Nakamoto's "Ko Ma o Ku Li Mo de Ki Ma Su YoIs Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (currently:Panasonic) Home video "McroadFrom the CM of "", Shimura's "Kintokinto ~Is the appearance of Drifterspuppet showIt is a buzzword born from each of the TBS-based "Fly! Son Goku". Kato and Shimura's "Alcohol""Do you want to quit? Can't you quit?IsRohto PharmaceuticalIt was a gag in the commercial of "Pancilon solution" (formally Pancilon gastrointestinal solution), but it was also shown in the "All-Member Assembly" contest.
Trendy gag (by performer)
- Ikariya Chosuke
- With a megaphone
- It's no good
- Arai Note
- Old man messing around
- Elementary school students who continued to fail with their teachers and classmates
- Kato tea
- Ken Shimura
- Higashimurayama Ondo(♪ Higashimurayama ~. Starts with singing)
- swan(Costume of "XNUMX-chome" in Higashimurayama Ondo)
- Sinbad without permission(Kenji Sawadaof"Selfish"WhenPink ladyof"Sinbad the beachA gag that mixes the choreography.Southern All StarsIt is the original story of the title of the song of the same name)
- Mustache dance (pair with Kato)
- The cityCentipede dance (pair with Kato. After the centipede march, after imitating the pose of the fan, the original choreography only where the moss jumps sideways)
- Disco Grandma
- Idiot(Later it will be an independent program on Fuji TV)
- Rock-paper-scissors duel (pair with Nakamoto)
- MiyazakiMinolta (now:Konica Minolta)ofCMImpersonation (a copy of the commercial that was popular at the time)
- Eating watermelon fast (however, the parts that are not visible to the audience are hollowed out)
- Nakamoto construction
- Gymnastics (high pose)
- Rock-paper-scissorsDuel (pair with Shimura)
- Takagi Boo
- Pip electric van(A copy of the commercial that was popular at that time)
- Suwa Shinji(Shinji Suwa later)
- Bruce Lee
- Ken Shimura reflected in the mirror (Sawada may do it when Kenji Sawada is a guest)
- Strange voice
- Junko Sakurada
- Married couple control
- Rumiko Koyanagi
- Flirtation Tale (Haori with Shimura)
- Jumbo Max
- Kamen Rider Stronger
- Naked boy running across the stage, young woman wrapped in a bath towel
- Cats, ponies and camels (when Shimura, who was left out of the group, sings a song alone, a real animal named after it crosses the stage)
- Erimaki lizard(Mitsubishi Motors Ofミ ラ ー ジ ュCM Animal)
- Gold Dalai
- Speaking of gold Dalai, DriftersIt is a standard prop that should be called. First of allKettle,bowlThe pattern is that is falling and then the gold dalai. Most of them are dropped by gimmicks and staff, but sometimes Drifter members drop them at other members (mainly Ikariya). Kim Dalai has spread to other comedy variety shows, such as "Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV" and "Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV" by Drifter members.Ken Shimura's fool, But also in other control groups and programsIf you are in trouble with the material, Kim DalaiIs still often used today.
- Desk where the top plate comes off
- One side of Ikariya's desk became the axis, and when the front side of the top plate was pressed strongly, the other side jumped up so that the effect at the time of Zukoke could be obtained at the school control or the company control. The top plate of the desk hits the face directly when Ikariya gets sick. In addition, galvanized iron was used as the material so that a good sound would be produced when hitting the face directly, and the one used in the rehearsal was not used as it was, but was replaced with a new one before the actual performance.
- Props used by Ikariya for Tsukkomi. Hit the opponent's head with a megaphone when inserting a tsukkomi with a ninja or combat control. It is rarely used as an original loudspeaker, but in that case, it often yells at the member's ear instead of making a wide voice. In addition, there are many Kato and Shimura who can do it.
Occasionally, the effect of hitting the megaphone spreads horizontally and deforms.
- Blunt weapon
- Although it is a blunt instrument, it is a hammerbarNot like (buthammerHas been used).Can of can,SeaweedCan lidEtc., which are visually and audibly flashy are used. The overreactions of Shimura and Kato were especially popular. On the other hand, Ikariya (especially Shimura) was beaten with all his might, so he sometimes hurt during the performance. Since it is a material that deforms and easily absorbs shocks, its striking power is not so great, but it was mentioned in the above-mentioned Kim Dalai as a spear ball, "What if a child imitates?" When the Itto-kan is struck, the entire top lid is hollowed out so that it does not hurt and the sound reverberates strongly. However, Shimura sometimes dared to hit Ikariya with the corner of an Itto-kan.
ス タ ッ フ
- Written and composed : Takashi Tamura,Shigeru Tsukada, Koji Maekawa,Koshin Okuyama, Shiro Sasaki,Tetsuya Okura, Mihoko Fukuchi, Masahiko Matsubara, Hidenobu Hori, Kazumi Miyata,Takashi Matsuoka, Kato Manabu, Yuichiro Ishikawa,Kei Shimoyama, Tetsu Suzuki, Miharu Jaesong, Susumu Hara, Shohei Maeda, Shin Maeoka, Miatsu Ogawa, Tatsuo Hiiragi,Fumio Takada Other
- Music : Akihiko Takashima/Naozumi Yamamoto, Isamu Aoyama
- Choreography: Hajime Ichinomiya, Shuichi Miura
- Technology: Hideo Ichikawa, Mitsuru Sato, Atsuhiko Murakami, Kenzo Ohno, Eiichi Hashimoto
- TD: Yoshimitsu Mishimaki, Hiroshi Ota, Atsuhiko Kimura, Harutaka Hino, Kenzo Ohno, Masaaki Sugiura, Seiichi Saito, Kenzo Kuramatsu, Kazuo Endo, Toshio Kobayashi
- Color adjustment: Takashi Nitta, Akira Nakajima, Tadao Kobayashi, Seiichi Saito, Yasuhiro Shiratori, Shigeru Yamada, Mitsuru Sato, Toshihiro Sato, Masaaki Nishizawa, Yoshiteru Iwanaga, Masahiro Yamanaka
- Video: Kazuo Hirasawa, Masaaki Sugiura, Seiichi Tanabu, Mitsuru Sato, Katsuhiko Suzuki, Kazuo Endo, Hideki Sato, Atsuhiko Murakami, Toshio Kobayashi, Ichiro Kaji, Yasuo Hamada, Yoshimitsu Mishimaki
- Voice: Nobuhiro Ohno, Takanobu Akiyoshi, Yoji Shiiki, Mamoru Furukawa, Saburo Yamaoka, Masahiro Iijima, Masaru Maruyama, Takeshi Hamada, Hideo Wada, Norio Yamada, Yasuhiro Yamashita
- Lighting: Takeshi Yoshida, Eiichi Hashimoto, Fumio Wake, Akira Matsumura, Hisaaki Kojima
- Sound effects: Toshio Iida, Hiroo Wakabayashi, Toshio Suzuki, Nobuyoshi Ogane, Kenkichi Hirata, Tadatoshi Arai
- Art design:Mitsuro Yamada(1st-765th), Kenji Urakami (766th-final)
- Art production: Kozo Nishikawa
- Show: Toshio Nakamura, Toshikazu Ihara, Tsuneji Soejima, Susumu Minegishi, Akira Nishikawa, Seiji Hattori, Ryutaro Toyohara, Kenichi Hirayama, Takeshi Akaji, Yoshiaki Nakahata, Nobumasa Hosaka,Osamu To, Takayanagi, etc.Mitsuhiko Kuze, Tsunaich Nishiuchi, Ryuichi Fukao, Akira Mizudome,Yoshikazu Kato,Kazuhiro Namba
- Director → Producer: Akitsuna Furuya, Jiro Morimoto,Kazunori Shiokawa, Toshiaki Takahashi[Annotation 14](December 1982, 9-February 4, 1985)
- producer→ Production:Masaka Iisaku (December 1969, 10-February 4, 1982)
- Planning:Watanabe Production[Annotation 15]
- Production work:TBS
Playground background design
The design of the playing table (band stage) with Akio Okamoto and the Gay Stars and the background has changed depending on the age.
- First design: A design with a beard pattern as a motif.Above the background is the sponsor at the time, "日立], [Lion toothpaste, oil』The signboard was raised. 1969-early 1971.
- 2nd generation design: A cloisonne design that looks like a stack of several round shapes. The design is the same as the 9th generation, but the 2nd generation has a larger cloisonne pattern and the arc part is colored. Late 1971-First half of 1972.
- 3rd generation design: A design in which the hypotenuse of a symmetrical triangle is curved. First half of 1972-Late 1972.
- 4th generation design: A circle or oval motif. Late 1972-First half of 1973.
- 5th generation design: A circle motif in the frame. Late 1972-July 1975 (It was installed in the week without the rotating stage, but it was also installed in the week with the rotating stage).
- 6th generation design: Triangular motif. First half of 1973-July 1975 (It was installed in a week without a rotating stage, and in some weeks it was often used in combination with the design of the 7th generation of the previous generation).
- The playing tables designed by the 6st to 6th generations are basically orange, but there were also playing tables designed by the 7th generation and XNUMXth generation.
- 7th generation design: A design with a diamond-like motif of triangles. Late 1973-July 1975 (a week with a rotating stage, the playing table is always fixed to the same design).
- 8th generation design: A design with a symmetrical triangular motif. First half of 1974-July 1975 (It was installed in the week without a rotating stage, but it was also installed in the week with a rotating stage. The performance table is the 7th generation design).
- 9th generation design: Like several round shapes"Cloisonne"Design with the motif.The color scheme is different between the week with the rotating stage and the week without it. September 1975, the end of the "Summer Vacation Masterpiece Special" in August 8-The final episode in 1975, "October 9, 1985"Resurrection special(Always fixed to the same design. Only onceNew YearThe painting was listed).
- It has been used for the longest 10 years as the background design of the program, and it is the most well-known design that represents the symbol of the program.番組programDVDThis background design is also used in some of the "comte files" that have the disc surface, jacket, and synopsis of.In addition, "TBS" (old logo <until September 1991>) was included in the initial band seat (box) (this is "Grand Prix of TBS Song』Also the same).Later, I started to use the original Gay Stars.
- Since live broadcasts were broadcast at various venues nationwide, two sizes (narrow and wide) were used depending on the size of the venue.
- 1975 year 4 month 26 dayKurashiki City HallAnd March 1976, 3Niigata Prefecture Public HallIn the live broadcast from, the band seats (boxes) are not original by Gay Stars, but eachSanyo BroadcastingAbbreviation for "RSK"logo·Broadcasting System of NiigataAbbreviation for "BSNI used the logo (one generation ago logo that was used until March 1992) and the one that contained the logo of each broadcasting station.
- In the week with the rotating stage, the background design was divided into two parts, or it was covered with a white curtain behind the acrylic board.
- After the band seats appeared due to the rotation of the stage, the design of the upper half was lowered by the art baton at the venue and integrated up and down.
- The arrangement of band seats also differs depending on the venue, with one horizontal row (mostly after the 1th generation design), two upper and lower tiers, and three tiers for recording at TBS / G Studio.However, due to the fact that the orchestra control was performed only for the broadcast on September 9, 2 (3nd), a horizontal row was also seen at G Studio.
- The Drifters
- Ikariya Chosuke(Because of his death, he will not appear in the special program for resurrection.)
- Takagi Boo
- Arai Note(-March 1974, 3, guest appearance four times after that)
- Nakamoto construction
- Kato tea
- Ken Shimura(December 1973, 12-March 8, 1974, Drifter apprentice. Regular member from April 3, 30)
- Suwa Shinji(Attendant[Annotation 16]）
Of the above seven people, only Ikariya has appeared in all 7 times.[Annotation 17]
- Golden half(April 1971, 10-September 2, 1973)
- エ バ
- Maria(Maria Mori）
- Candies(1973/4 / 7-1977 / 9/24, then irregularly until 1978/3/4)
- ア パ ッ チ(1977-1980)
- Triangle(Initially "Candies Jr.") (October 1977, 10-January 1, 1981)
- Aki Fujimoto(In the triangle era, under the name of "Aki Kato") (July 1979, 7-September 7, 1985) (Special treatment such as appearing in the first half of the contest like Golden Half and Candies)
Misako Watanabe Kaoru Komata Yumi Suzuki
Rie Kawai Mariko Sugimoto Okubootsu
- Cole acacia
- Light Echoes
- Tatsuya Takahashi and Tokyo Union (1st and 640th)
- New Sharp Orchestra (2nd-4th)
- Takeyasu Mori and Gay Stars (5th-1973)
- Akio Okamoto and Gay Stars(1973-final episode)
The most guest appearances in 16 yearsRumiko Koyanagiwas. ""The sign is V』Tachiki Yamato volleyball club member,Mifune Toshiro,Tomisaburo Wakayama,Bunta Sugawara,Yuzo Kayama,Jiro TamiyaSpecial guests such as[Annotation 18].
- Hideki Saijo(73 appearances)
- Kenji Sawada(68 appearances)
- Hiromi Go(63 appearances)
- Akira Fuse(1 appearances since the 56st)
- Aizaki Shinya
- Kazuya Asami
- Toshiro Abe
- Hiroshi Itsuki
- Inoue Jun
- Planting trees
- Hiroshi Uchiyamada and Cool Five
- Little Emmaniel
- Koichi Ose
- Ogata Daisaku
- Hiroyuki Okita
- Guts Ishimatsu
- Katsura Saegusa
- Hiroshi Kadokawa
- Ryu Kano
- Yuzo Kayama
- Kishibe Shiro
- Kitajima Saburo
- Koji Yoshikawa
- Shoukichi Kina and Champloose
- Yuma Kusagawa
- Kurosawa Toshio
- Masahiko Kondo
- Teruhiko Saigo
- Masaaki Sakai
- Kyu Sakamoto
- THE GOOD-BYE
- Southern All Stars
- The Spiders
- SARRY[Avoid ambiguity]
- Shibugakitai(Masahiro Motoki-Toshikazu Nunokawa-Hirohide Yakumaru）
- Shibuya Teppei
- Daisuke Shima
- Kentaro Shimizu
- Kojiro Shimizu
- Boy corps(Nishikori Kazuki-Uekusa Katsuhide-Noriyuki Higashiyama）
- Minoru Shiraki
- Mitsuo Senda
- Downtown Boogie Woogie Band
- Yosuke Okawa
- Takayuki Takemoto
- Yasuo Tanabe
- Kei Tani
- Toshihiko Tahara
- Mikio Tsukada
- Tsukitei good morning
- Daijiro Tsutsumi
- Sensitive and happy & blue
- Tonosama Kings
- Toyokawa birth
- Kiichi Nakai
- Kiyoshi Nakajo
- Shigeyuki Nakamura
- ニ ー ナ
- Kenji Niinuma
- Akira Nishikino (currently Akira Nishikino)
- Nick heyward
- Nyc Nyusa
- Junichi Nitta
- Goro Noguchi
- Yukio Hashi
- Hirao Masaaki
- Hana Hajime and the Crazy Cats
- Bubblegum Brothers
- Hikaru Ippei
- Bito Isao[Annotation 19]
- ピ ー タ ー[Annotation 20]
- Finger 5
- For Leaves
- Shunji Fujimura
- Kazuo Funaki
- Blue Comets
- Hosokawa Takashi
- Naoki Hongo
- Yasuaki Honda
- Kiyoshi Maekawa
- Takehiko Maeda
- Matsuzaki Shigeru
- Kenichi Mikawa
- Akira Mita
- Mickey Okano
- Osamu Minagawa
- Tessei Miyoshi
- Kenkichi Muraki
- Yuki Meguro
- Shinichi Mori
- Kensaku Morita
- Yukihiro Yaoi
- Kaoru Yabuki
- Yutaka Yamakawa
- Masayuki Yubara
- Ikuzo Yoshi
- Rats & Star
- Ikki Kajiwara[Annotation 21]
- Futoshi Nakanishi[Annotation 21]
- Tokujiro Namikoshi[Annotation 21]
- Hirotatsu Fujiwara[Annotation 21]
- Hideyo Tenmoto[Annotation 22]
- Shiro Ito[Annotation 22]
- Hitoshi Omae[Annotation 22]
- Yasuaki Kurata[Annotation 22]
- Minoru Kobayashi[Annotation 22]
- Kenichi Sakuragi[Annotation 22]
- Thunder Sugiyama[Annotation 22]
- Bunta Sugawara[Annotation 22]
- Jiro Tamiya[Annotation 22]
- Tetsuro Tamba[Annotation 22]
- Shinichi Chiba[Annotation 22]
- Toby Gate[Annotation 22]
- Yoshiaki Numata[Annotation 22]
- Futami Tadao[Annotation 22]
- Mifune Toshiro[Annotation 22]
- Yasuo Yamada[Annotation 22]
- Bolo Yeung[Annotation 22]
- Rusher Kimura[Annotation 22]
- Rene Barrientos[Annotation 22]
- Tomisaburo Wakayama[Annotation 22]
- Kojima Wajima[Annotation 22]
- Rumiko Koyanagi(95 appearances)
- Saori Yuki(60 appearances)
- Akiko Wada(54 appearances)
- Takada Mizue(48 appearances)
- Ayumi Ishida(47 appearances)
- Naomi Sara(46 appearances)
- Ai Miyoko
- Nobuko Akino
- Autumn hitomi
- Agnes Chan
- Agnes Lamb
- Megumi Asaoka
- Asaoka Snow Road
- Asaka Yui
- Miyoko Asada
- Yuko Asano
- Mamiko Aso & Captain
- Michiyo Azusa
- Top and bottom truth
- Maria Anzai
- Anne Lewis
- Ishikawa Sayuri
- Hidemi Ishikawa
- Hitomi Ishikawa
- Ishikawa Yuko
- Mako Ishino
- Yoko Ishino
- Etsuko Ichihara
- Sakiko Ito
- Tsukasa Ito
- Maiko Ito
- Miyuki Imori
- Sayuri Iwai
- Tokue Iwaki
- Hiromi Iwasaki
- Yoshimi Iwasaki
- Yukari Usami
- Itsumi Osawa
- Yuko Otaki
- Takako Ota
- Hiromi Ota
- Yuka Onishi
- Kumiko Ohba
- Yukiko Okada
- Yukiko Okamura
- Tomoko Ogawa
- Yoko Oginome
- Orange Sisters
- Yoshie Kashiwara
- Naoko Kawai
- Yuko Kawai
- Yoko Katori
- Kawayuki Miyuki
- Noble forest
- Momoko Kikuchi
- Yoko Kikuchi
- Kayoko Kishimoto
- Tree nut nana
- Yuki Kudo
- Atsumi Kurasawa
- Kurata Mariko
- Ruiko Kurahashi
- Kuwata Yasuko
- Ken Naoko
- Kyoko Koizumi
- Asami Kobayashi
- Sachiko Kobayashi
- Rumi Oyama
- サ ー カ ス
- Toshie Sakagami
- Ikue Sakakibara
- Tamako Sakura
- Junko Sakurada
- Quantum Sano
- The Peanut(Emi Ito-Yumi）
- The Lilies(Naomi Tsubame / Mayumi)
- Mayumi Shinozuka
- Jaguar Yokota
- Girls corps
- Emi Shindo
- Saint Four
- Mami Takahashi
- Mie Takahashi
- Kumiko Takeda
- Keiko Takeshita
- Tanaka Kumi
- Tango Europe
- Naomi Chiaki
- Teresa Teng
- Rumiko Tenma
- Mie Nakao
- Meiko Nakahara
- Nakamura Ayumi
- Akina Nakamori
- Miho Nakayama
- Mayumi Nagisa
- Mari Natsuki
- Yoko Nagayama
- Mineko Nishikawa
- Keiko Nose
- Hatanaka Yoko
- パ テ ィ
- Sonoko Hanai
- Norie Hayashi
- Hiroko Hayashi
- Tomoyo Harada
- Mayumi Hara
- Yu Hayami
- Noriko Hitaka(Currently: voice actor)
- Mika Hino
- Pink lady(Mitsuyo Nemoto-Keiko Masuda）
- Keiko Fuji
- Jun Fubuki
- Chiemi Hori
- Horie Shinobu
- Honda Minako
- Maggie Minenko
- Naomi Matsui
- Kumiko Matsuo
- Seiko Matsuda
- Mach Fumiake
- Yumi Matsutoya
- Kazuko Matsumura
- Matsumoto Iyo
- Chieko Matsumoto
- Noriko Matsumoto
- Seiko Miki
- Kimiko Mizuno
- Hiroko Mita
- Saori Minami
- Shoko Minami
- Mimi (Mimi Hagiwara)
- Miyako Harumi
- Yumi Morio
- Masako Mori
- Ryoko Moriyama
- Yakushimaru Hiroko
- Aki Yatsushiro
- Momoe Yamaguchi
- Yukano Yamaguchi
- Yamamoto Linda
- Kaoru Yumi
- Miyoko Yoshimoto
- Rinrin Ranran
- Kana Wakabayashi
- Keiko Watanabe
- Megumi Watanabe
- Yoko Nogiwa[Annotation 22]
- Eiko Okawa[Annotation 22]
Episodes related to the program
- At the initial planning stage, there was a voice from inside and outside TBS that "it would be better to use the well-known crazy (Hana Hajime and Crazy Cats) than the Drifters."
- At the beginning of the programMidget wrestlerThere was also a corner, but it soon disappeared. For unknown reasons, there is a document stating that it was discontinued due to criticism that it promotes discrimination and bullying by making midget wrestlers laugh.[Annotation 23].
- The special program that will be broadcast during the program reorganization of TBS in April and October when this program is being broadcast is "April (October)! All-Member Assembly" (a 4-hour program broadcast on Tuesday night) , Some stations were rebroadcast on Saturday afternoon), and The Drifters appeared as a facilitator. The "Boys and Girls Chorus" in the latter half of the program was very well received with all the performers participating (Tongue twisterI've done it before). In addition, it is the largest in history among special programs (late stage).Domino defeatIt was always unpleasant to defeat Domino's first tile when it was played.
- 1980's1 inch VTRUntil the appearance of, simultaneous recording of live broadcasting2 inch VTRWas used, but at that time the tape was expensive (the unit price at that time per 60 minutes was 10 yen), so most of it was erased in other programs, but this program started the second period in 2 1971 Almost all episodes from the monthly broadcast to the final episode in September 10VTR tapeIt is recorded and stored in (It is said that the most remaining 2-inch VTR among TBS variety shows). This was used for special programs such as special requests and DVDs. However, the control selected for recording the DVD version isStereo broadcastingA relatively large number of products have been selected since 1982.横 浜 市 OfBroadcast libraryThe 1978th broadcast on March 3, 4 and the special edition "412th Anniversary! All-Member Assembly" broadcast on September 1984, 9 are preserved in. Until the latter half of the 29s, there was almost no video of the song program left, so the video of the guest song corner is a valuable library and is often used for special programs.Depending on the singer, there are many songs in which only the video of the time when this program appeared is left.
- At the time of special program broadcasting and some of the works made into DVDBlurredThere is a part where some display telops are hidden by the video processing of. This is a VTR tape of broadcast material (mainlythe 1970sCM telop (at that time, it was not uncommon to display the telop of the product name or company name at the bottom of the screen for a few seconds during the main part of the program)Credit provided(In the early stages of the start, it was divided into the first half and the second half, but later it was unified into one frame.) ・ This is because the name telop of the relay venue for the week was included as it was. The CM telop was abolished around the time of joining Shimura.
- As Ikariya later stated in an interview, "I never intended to make it a program for children," a gag based on Kato's strip, a gag that chops the neck of a doll, and a scene that uses a small guillotine (actually cut). What iswatermelon), Etc., and other surrealistic and off-color humor are included in some places, so the content is not for the family as it is said in posterity.
- Because it was a live broadcastDressing room punch lineWas totally banned.加藤がKatoAd libWhen I went to the dressing room punch lineNabe OsamiThroughShin WatanabeKato was directly reprimanded.However, this was the first half of the program, and in the second half, the dressing room material often appeared in ad lib, partly due to the influence of Drifters leaving Watanabe Productions.
- Counterprogram "We HyokinWas the main cast ofBeat takeshiHighly praises the show as "interesting to watch now" and "because it was created by perfect calculation and practice."一方で自身が担当した『ひょうきん族』については「今になって『ひょうきん族』を見ても面白くも何ともない」「古臭くて笑えるもんじゃない」とし、『ひょうきん族』で行った楽屋話的な笑いを「芸の笑いとは別のもの」と述べているOn the other hand, regarding the "Hyokin tribe" that he was in charge of, he said, "It's no fun to see the" Hyokin tribe "now," and "It's not old-fashioned and laughable." Laughter is described as "different from the laughter of art".
- Basically, if you have a desk and a chair, you can make a story at the school control, so it costs almost no production cost. It was said that things often happened.
- According to Nakamoto, "The biggest enemy in" All-Member Assembly "was not a counterprogram such as" Hyokin-zoku ", but was in poor physical condition."This is because in the same program, which is made after many days of meetings and lessons, it is difficult to change the contents of the control if even one person breaks his body and takes a rest.For this reason, all the members went to the hospital as soon as they felt something wrong with their body, and they said that they were thoroughly managing their physical condition..
- During the broadcast period of "All-Member Assembly", the members did not go out for a drink even after the live broadcast.This wasn't because I wasn't on bad terms, but because I wanted to take a rest on a hard schedule at the time and to cherish my individual personality.Nakamoto later said, "When the performance was over every week, the members immediately disbanded and scattered. At that time, we didn't know where and how we were spending at the end of work. Because we didn't dare to interfere with our private lives. , I was able to continue the "all-members gathering" for many years. ".
- Nakamoto later stated that "the success of" All-Member Assembly "was largely due to the fact that we were originally bandmen." "Because I was playing live on stage as a band until then, it was suitable for live broadcasting like" All-Member Assembly ". Even if there was a sudden gap during the production, there was also the flexibility to connect by ourselves." ing.Also, "Drift's strength is a sense of rhythm. For example, as soon as someone says" blur ", it is the same as the rhythm of music that other members can move together. The series of flows is like a kind of" dance ". Is.
* The series is at the end of the net (when the net is discontinued)
|Broadcast target area||Broadcaster||series||Remarks|
|Kanto wide area||Tokyo Broadcasting|
|TBS series||【Production Bureau】|
Present:TBS Holdings(Transitioned to a holding company. TV broadcasting will be succeeded by the new corporation TBS TV)
|Started online on October 1974, 10|
Until March 1975NET seriesWithCross net station[Annotation 24]
|Present: IBC Iwate Broadcasting|
|Fuji TV series||Net started on April 1972, 4, discontinued on September 1, 1983|
Until March 1983, a cross-net station with TBS affiliates[Annotation 25]
|TV You Fukushima|
|TBS series||Started online on November 1983, 11 during the test broadcast period|
(Officially broadcast from December 1983, 12 after the opening of the station)
|From the opening of the station in April 1970|
|Niigata||Broadcasting System of Niigata|
|Chukyo wide area||Central Japan Broadcasting Company|
|Present: CBC TV|
|Kinki wide area||Asahi Broadcasting|
|XNUM X Year X NUM X Month to X NUM X Day|
Present:Asahi Broadcasting Group Holdings(Transitioned to a holding company. TV broadcasting will be succeeded by the new corporation Asahi Television Broadcasting)
|Every day broadcasting|
|1975 year 3 month 31 dayEliminate intestinal torsionTransition with|
Started online on October 1975, 4
|Okayama prefecture, Kagawa prefecture||Sanyo Broadcasting|
|Broadcast license area until March 1983, 3Okayamaonly|
From October 1983, 4Mutual accessAlong withKagawaBut broadcast
Present: RSK Sanyo Broadcasting
|Shimane Prefecture is the only broadcasting license area until September 1972, 9|
Broadcast in Tottori Prefecture from September 1972, 9 due to mutual entry
|TBS series / Fuji TV series||Started online on October 1975, 4|
Until September 1978, a triple net station with the TV Asahi series[Annotation 26]
|TBS series||From the opening of the station in April 1970|
|Fukuoka||RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System|
|Started online on October 1984, 4[Annotation 27]|
Remarks about the net
- There is no delay net to other than TBS affiliated stations, in principleSimultaneous netMet.
- It was a cross-net station at that timeAomori TV-Fukushima TV-TV YamaguchiThe following measures were taken by the three stations.
- Since Aomori Television opened as a cross-net station mainly for NET series, it was simultaneously online for NET series programs until September 1974, but it started on October 9, 1974, half a year before JNN officially joined..
- TV Yamaguchi opened as a triple net station with Fuji TV and NET, so until March 1975Fuji TV seriesWas online at the same time, but started online on April 1975, 4.In addition, in the same station, "We HyokinWas broadcast from 19:XNUMX on Saturday just before this program.
- Fukushima Television conducted in October 1971Fukushima Central Television(CurrentlyNTV series) (Fukushima TV)NNNHalf a year after withdrawal and joining JNN / FNS, the internet started on April 1972, 4. 1年1983月4日にTBS系列メインのクロスネット局からフジテレビ系フルネット局に再Re-established from TBS-affiliated main cross-net station to Fuji TV-based full-net station on April 1, XNUMXNet change(Withdrawal from JNNFNNAlthough it became a member), it was broadcast on the sponsored net from April 4 of the same year to protect viewers.However, due to the complete transition to the Fuji TV full-net station on October 2, 10, it was discontinued on September 1, 1983 (after the discontinuation, "We Hyokin』Changed from a delay net to a simultaneous net).このため、福島県では1983年10月から11月19日まで本番組は未放送となっていたが、この年に開局したFor this reason, this program was not broadcast in Fukushima Prefecture from October to November XNUMX, XNUMX, but it opened in that year.TV You FukushimaOn November 11th of the same yearService broadcastingBroadcasting in Fukushima Prefecture has been resumed.
- Nagasaki BroadcastingWas on the net for Nippon Television series programs at the same time until March 1984, but started the net on April 3, 1984.
- In Yamagata prefecture, which is not an online areaTV You YamagataAt the same time as the opening of the station, in Toyama PrefectureTulip TVAt the same time as the opening of the station, the successor program "Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV』Started the net from.
- Arranged version of the program's opening theme song is "GiraffeIt is used in the commercial for "Tanrei Green Label". In addition to Ken Shimura, five foreigners who look very similar to the members of The Drifters, who were selected by open recruitment, appear in this commercial. From the fall of 5, ShimuraMustache danceA version using was also broadcast.
- The ending theme song was in 2007GlicoIt is used in the commercial for "POSCAM" (also an arranged version).
- Konami (currently) who is the program sponsor for the program "Ken Shimura's Fool"Konami Holdings, Konami's game rightsKonami Digital EntertainmentIs inherited)NESsoft"Hyper olympicWe are making a special version in which one of the players is the lord. The appearance of Shimura playing in the contest was well received, so it was marketed as a limited edition on January 1986, 1.
- 2012/[Annotation 28]ToSuntoryIs carrying out a collaboration campaign with this program.
- 2020/May 2broadcast,"Song golden hit, The first preview video (a part of the contest with guest Ayumi Ishida) was broadcast as the oldest video of all the members.
The following books are available as memoirs by those involved in the program.
- Mitsuro YamadaWritten by Yoshihiko Kato, "8 o'clock! How to make a set of all" (Futabasha, May 2001, 5 ISBN-4 575-29204-4) (A list of all broadcast times was posted at the end of the book, and typographical errors were corrected with each edition)
- Masaka IisakuWritten by "8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly Legend" (Futaba Bunko, July 2001, 7) ISBN-4 575-71195-0）
- "No good" by Chosuke Ikariya (Shincho Bunko, June 2003 ISBN-4 10-443001-3）
The following titles are on sale for the video software of the program. Produced by: Publisher: TBS, Publisher:Pony canyon.. All are 3-disc DVD-BOX.
- The Drifters 40th Anniversary Edition 8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly (released January 2004, 1 PCBX-7)
- TBS TV Broadcast 50th Anniversary Edition 8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly 2005 (released June 2005, 6 PCBX-24)
- Program 40th Anniversary Edition 8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly 2008 (Released on July 2008, 7 Deluxe Edition: PCBX-16, Normal Edition: PCBX-50890)
- It's 8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly Final Edition (released March 2010, 3 Deluxe Edition: PCBE-17, Normal Edition: PCBE-63402)
- It's 8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly Golden Collection (Released on February 2012, 2 Luxury Edition: PCBE-15, Normal Edition: PCBE-63406)[Annotation 29]
- Overall, the first half of the contest contains a relatively large number of works from 1980 to 1984. Most of the works in the latter half of the Tale are from the 80s, but the works from the Arai Note era and the latter half of the 1970s are also recorded evenly. No works from 1969 to 1971 have been recorded.
- The first collection recorded a huge hit with over 1 copies, A total of about 4 units have been shipped up to the 74th bullet.
The following software contains guest singing scenes.
- Megumi Asaoka"Premium BOX ~ Original Album Collection ~(Released on March 2009, 3, Victor Entertainment VIZL-25) Includes the video of the appearance of "All-Member Assembly" on the attached DVD.
- Matsumoto Iyo"Sweet 16 BOX ~ Original Album Collection ~" (released on September 2009, 9 Victor Entertainment VIZL-23) The attached DVD contains the video of "All-Member Assembly".
- Yoshie Kashiwara"Live & Rarities CD + DVD BOX" (released on July 2010, 7 Universal J UPCY-21) Includes the video of the appearance of "All-Member Assembly" on the attached DVD.
- Planting trees"Hitoshi Ueki Sudara BOX" (released on November 2010, 11 Publisher: TBS, distributor: Pony Canyon PCBE-3) Part of the video broadcast on April 63404, 2 on Disc 1979 I'm relieved ") is recorded.
- Honda Minako."GOLDEN DAYS" (released on October 2011, 10, Universal TOCT-26) includes the video of the appearance of "All-Member Assembly" on the attached DVD.
- Junko Sakurada"Thanks 40 ~ Aoi Tori Tachi e" (released on October 2013, 10, Victor Entertainment VIZL-23) includes the video of the appearance of "All-Member Assembly" on the attached DVD.
- Candies"Candies Memories FOR FREEDOM" (Released on November 2015, 11 <Online mail order only> Publisher: Watanabe Productions / Watanabe Music Publishing / TBS, Publisher: Sony Music Direct DQBX-4) Appeared in "All-Member Assembly" on Disc 1222 Only the singing video of the time is recorded.. In the video of the TBS program, "The Best Ten''Song Grand Prix] The video at the time of appearance is also recorded.
- Kenji Sawada"Kenji Sawada TBS PREMIUM COLLECTION" (released on April 2021, 4 Universal POBD-28 / 25094) Disc 100 contains the singing video of "All-Member Assembly" (about 1 minutes).All are composed of images of TBS programs, and of course music programs such as "The Best Ten" and "" are "Japan Record Award』Also recorded the video at the time of appearance[Annotation 30]..In addition, the video of singing only once on "Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV" is also recorded in the disc 2 "on TV" edition..
TBS On Demand ended the service on June 2018, 6, but prior to that, the video distribution site ``ParaviIt is available for viewing from November 2019, 11.Amazon Prime VideoBut now it's available for viewing.
Rebroadcast on TBS channel
CS broadcasting from December 2020, 12 to January 31, 2021TBS channel 2The first CS rebroadcast of "All-Member Assembly" was held at. Organized for about 12 hours from 31:20 on December 1st to 1:10 on January 14stAt this time, it was broadcast from December 1979, 12 (15nd) to June 502, 1985 (6th).
As with the on-demand distribution, the OP telop is a new print that omits the staff name, and the ED "next performer" telop is omitted.The end card at that time (the one that says "It's 8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly End") is being broadcast as it is.
2021年2月7日より週1回、日曜9:00 - 10:00の枠で放送されている（特別編成時は休止）。放送順は同様に15回分（502回～787回）で、15回全て放送した後に再び502回から放送する。
From March 2022, 3, it will be broadcast in the frame of 1:0 to 00:1 on weekdays at midnight (pause during special organization).The broadcast order is also 00 times.
- Masaka Izaku "8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly Legend" (Futabasha, September 1999) ISBN-4 575-29016-5
- Written by Mitsuro Yamada / Yoshihiko Kato Interview / Composition "8 o'clock! How to make a group of all TV art that creates laughter(Futabasha, May 2001, 5) ISBN-4 575-29204-4
- ^ From December 1973. Initially appeared as a member apprentice. Drifters has been an official member since April 12.
- ^ Until March 1974.
- ^ It started in earnest in January 1982, but before that, it had been broadcast in stereo on May 1, 1980 and May 5, 3.
- ^ "Drift's Zundoko section", "Really really hard work", "Someone and someone", etc.
- ^ The last time I used the rotating stage was June 1985, 6.Japan Youth HallIt was broadcast from, and it was only this time in 1985.
- ^ The exception is when TBS wins the right to broadcast an All-Star game on Saturday, which was never the case until 1977.
- ^ Regarding this "fierce audience rating battle", the Hyokin tribe and the staff of the whole group at that time often met, and there is also a person concerned who said that the audience rating was not talked about at that time..
- ^ Nowadays, the entertainment agency is wary of the occurrence of defects in the image due to careless remarks made by the performers on live broadcasts.
- ^ Released as a single on June 1973, 6.
- ^ Because the first lyrics have the lyrics "Five Color Men".Nakamoto and Shimura were sung with the replaced lyrics immediately after returning, but soon returned to the original lyrics.
- ^ In the final episode of the first term (broadcast on March 1, 1971), Nakamoto and Arai were in charge instead of guests, (Nakamoto) "Hey, it was fun" "Good friends" (Arai) "How long have you been watching?" The line was "Yo" and "It's over".
- ^ The last broadcast of the year is "Don't eat too much rice cake" and "Next year".The final episode of the first term is "Thank you very much for a long time", "I'm lonely to break up", "I can meet again", "Don't just get sick", and the final episode is "Thank you for a long time" and "Be fine".
- ^ Kato participated as an answerer on October 98, 10, "All-Star Thanksgiving '3 Super Luxury!In the quiz definitive edition "Medical Tale Extra Large Issue This Autumn", after the VTR of the medical control with Shimura was played, the quiz was actually given (Shinsuke and Wakako were also laughing during the VTR of the medical control of Kato and Shimura. .).
- ^ Joined the staff as AD in the early days of the program, and later promoted to director → producer.He also served as the producer of the later program "Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV".
- ^ 2000 yearsHolding companyAlong with the change, entertainment production business etc. are newly establishedsubsidiary OfWatanabe EntertainmentMoved to.
- ^ There were several attendants, including Suwa, but no name was given to the opening performers and staff rolls.
- ^ Kato is1970/Injuries and decency due to traffic accidents, Nakamoto1981/Takagi is reluctant in the flea act case1984/He hasn't appeared at all times because he has a rest period due to an injury to his Achilles tendon.Became a Drifter member after Arai, including the apprenticeship period1973/Shimura, who has been performing since December1981/Like Nakamoto, there is a period when he does not appear due to his decency in the flea act case.Regarding the wrinkles, the name was not given to the performer telop of the opening (the treatment is special such as being teloped as a drift apprentice at the time of appearance in 1975), and although the exact number of appearances is unknown, it is attached to all the members. He began to appear as a person after 1972, when he became a disciple of Ikariya.At least at the beginning of the show in 1969, he hadn't moved to Tokyo yet, so it's true that he hasn't appeared in all the episodes anyway.Ikariyamo1980/There was a period when I couldn't make a voice due to throat surgery, but even though I couldn't make a voice, I was on the show, so I appeared in all the episodes as a result.
- ^ The guests of each time are described in detail in "8 o'clock! How to make a group of all" (Futabasha, May 2001, 5).
- ^ He has appeared under the name of Isao Bitoh & Dawn.
- ^ When the tray broke down, I sang in front of the broken tray.
- ^ a b c d Guest appearance in the talk corner at the beginning of the program.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w Guest appearance in Tale.
- ^ Nowadays, the doors of people with disabilities are rather narrowed, and because it leads to discrimination against people with disabilities, on the contrary, from the performers and groups.claimMay come, but at that time this was not a big issue.
- ^ Cross netBack thenJNNToBan salesParticipated in (withdrawal from TV Asahi series on March 1975, 3, officially joined JNN).
- ^ However, in April 1983Fukushima TV Fuji TV seriesToNet change(Withdrawal from JNNFNNEven after joining), it was broadcast from April to September 1983 to protect viewers.Also, from October 4st to November 9th, "All-Member Assembly" has not been broadcast in Fukushima Prefecture.In addition, Fukushima TV will announce "All-Member Assembly" after the end of the sales net.We Hyokin』Simultaneous switching to the net.
- ^ During the broadcast period of this program, the last Saturday at 19:XNUMX is "We Hyokin』There is a time when it was assigned to the delay net frame.
- ^ Although it is a TBS series, at that time it was virtually non-newsNTV series・ It was in a triple net state with the TV Asahi series.
- ^ It was scheduled to take place in the spring of 2011,Great East Japan EarthquakeWas postponed due to the influence of""Good hot water! All-Member Assembly" campaign (news release)". Suntory (September 2011, 2). 2015/5/17Browse.）
- ^ Initially, it was scheduled to be released on December 2011, 12.
- ^ Sawada is the first because there has never been a precedent for the video of "Reco Dai" to be made into a DVD.
- ^ Arai Note Only one broadcast on December 1972, 12 was broadcast during his enrollment period.
- ^ However, in some distribution times, only the VTR material recorded for each telop that was added at the time of on-air may still exist, so in that case, the staff name and the telop of the next performer will be processed according to the time of this broadcast. I am using it as it is without doing anything.
- ^ "Key Hunter Yumi-chan" is now ... Actress Eiko Okawa's first book as a life navigator ｜ Maidona News
- ^ Requested cancellation of TV worst 7 broadcast Japan PTA National Council "Asahi Shimbun" August 1978, 53 (Showa 8) morning edition, 9th edition, 13nd page
- ^ Hideki Takahashi. "<40 years of broadcast writer, behind the scenes of Japanese Tale history> "Hyokin tribe" and "all gathering" did not compete for audience rating". 2016/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Asahi Yearbook 1986" p.331.
- ^ Drifter's "8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly" Truth Staff Rebellion and Camel Incontinence (1/4) <Weekly Asahi> | AERA dot.
- ^ "1955-1989 A little crazy TV 35 years Showa variety show era"Kawade Shobo Shinsha, 2018, p.137-p.138.
- ^ TBS "Gacchiri Monday" broadcast on February 2012, 2 Lion's advertisement
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t "Showa TV XNUMXth XNUMX o'clock!全員集合（ＴＢＳ） ランキング データで見る「８時だョ！全員集合」の歴史History of "XNUMX o'clock! All-Member Assembly" as seen from the All-Member Assembly (TBS) ranking data". Sunday Daily. Mainichi Newspapers (September 2016, 4). 2016/4/24Browse.
- ^ "Who killed the dwarf?" The shape of this country as seen from the midget wrestling livedoor news Published on April 2009, 4, viewed on July 22, 2018.
- ^ Takeshi Kitano "Super Thinking" Gentosha 2013 p161 --162
- ^ a b c d Weekly Post Reiwa December 3, 12rd issue Special edition Sepia "Showa's rival, I became stronger because you were" p1-24
- ^ a b Aomori Television 20th Anniversary Publishing Editorial Committee Planning and Production "ATV 20 Years of History" Aomori Television, 1989, p. 71.
- ^ ""Good hot water! All-Member Assembly" campaign (news release)". Suntory (September 2012, 2). 2015/5/17Browse.
- ^ a b To Pony Canyon Half a Century A step that overlaps with the history of Japanese music,Sankei Shimbun, August 2012, 7.
- ^ Yoshie Kashiwabara / Live & Rarities CD + DVD BOX --CD Journal (accessed October 2015, 10).
- ^ http://www.110107.com/mob/pageShw.php?site=OTONANO&ima=4323&cd=candies_memories
- ^ Kenji Sawada's TBS appearance video is made into a DVD box, including "All-Member Assembly", "The Best Ten", "Reco Dai" and others Music Natalie, February 2021, 2
- ^ The Drifters: "8 o'clock! All-Member Assembly" is the first uncut deliveryMantan Web April 2013, 6
- ^ http://tod.tbs.co.jp/zeninshugou/index.html[Broken link]
- ^ "Drift" All-Member Assembly "Masterpiece Selection 14 Hours Throughout Broadcast In memory of Mr. Shimura at the first rebroadcast on TV". Sports Nippon(July 2020, 11) 2021/5/11Browse.
- Drif LOL -"Tuesday wide special』(Fuji Television Network, Inc), Another representative program of Drifters.Unlike the whole group, the studio control is the main,the 1990sA public contest and a boys and girls chorus that imitated "All-Member Assembly" appeared in.
- The Drifters Movie
- Assault! Human !!
- Japanese comedy history
- Around the basin --BGM of the end of the control.Even now, "All-Star Thanksgiving』It is diverted in some corners.
|TBS series Saturday 20:00 frame|
|Previous program||Program name||Next show|
Marriage war is the best here!
(December 1969, 7-February 26, 1969)
It's 8 o'clock! Everyone gathers (1st term)
(December 1969, 10-February 4, 1971)
8 o'clock! Departure progress
(December 1971, 4-February 3, 1971)
8 o'clock! Departure progress
(December 1971, 4-February 3, 1971)
It's 8 o'clock! Everyone gathers (2st term)
(December 1971, 10-February 2, 1985)
Drifter Festival / All-Member Assembly Best 100
(December 1985, 10-February 12, 1985)
Kato-chan Ken-chan Gokigen TV
(December 1986, 1-February 11, 1992)
|TBS series Saturday 20:54 frame|
8 o'clock! Departure progress
(December 1971, 4-February 3, 1971)
It's 8 o'clock! Everyone gathers (2st term)
(December 1971, 10-February 2, 1982)
[October 1982 abolished frame]
JNN Flash News(Saturday)
(December 1982, 10-February 2, 1987)
|TBS series Saturday 20:55 frame|
8 o'clock! Departure progress
(December 1971, 4-February 3, 1971)
It's 8 o'clock! Everyone gathers (2st term)
(December 1971, 10-February 2, 1972)
[October 1972 abolished frame]
JNN Flash News (Saturday)
(December 1972, 10-February 7, 1982)