UD Retail / SNS fusion / new retro theme "Don Quijote Apita Kisogawa store" opened
If you write the contents roughly
SNS such as providing abundant samples and experience spaces, utilizing the strengths unique to actual stores that "you can experience and compare and purchase products that you are interested in on the Internet", and introduce products with TikTok-style videos. Create a new sales floor with a world view that is fused with.
UD Retail will be on the 4nd floor of "APITA Power Kisogawa Store" in Ichinomiya City, Aichi Prefecture on April 29, "Don Quijote Apita Kiso ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
TikTok(Tik Tok), orVibrato (Dowin,pinyin: Dǒuyīn, English: douyin) IsByteDanceSpecializing in videos operated bySocial networking services..The musical note logo is "VibratoPinyin notation "DǒuyīnIs derived from the initial "D".Also,"VibratoWhat isChineseVibration sound, that is,vibratoMeans
TikTok is an international version of the sound that was originally released on the Chinese market in September 2016. TikTok was launched for iOS and Android in most markets outside mainland China in 9, but another Chinese social media service on August 2017, 2018.(English edition）Since the merger with, it has become available all over the world.
How To Use
In addition to listening to music clips, the app allows you to shoot and edit short video clips, and add special effects to video clips. Select the BGM from the list (in the BGM listhip hop,technoYou can create an original video by combining and editing the recorded video with BGM (recording time is up to 3 minutes)...The created video can be published on TikTok, and the video can also be saved in the terminal (it is designed to be used as a simple video editing application).Also, even in an environment where the application is not installed or in a PC environment such as Windows / Mac where the application has not been released, you can watch / download the video posted from the browser by accessing the URL given to each video. However, as of March 2021, only some functions such as viewing / downloading posted videos, posting videos, and comments can be used from the browser, and video editing equivalent to the application can be used. There is no function or promote function.There is a reserved post as a function in the browser that is not in the application.
Artificial intelligenceTo analyze user interests and preferences and display a personalized content feed for each user.
A short movie created by the advertiser is displayed. There are three types of advertisements.
- Start screen advertisement
- Full screen is displayed when the application is started.
- In-feed advertising
- It is included in the "Recommended" channel displayed to users and displayed.
- Hashtag (#) Challenge
- Companies set hashtags and user participation type content that encourages users to post video related to those hashtags.
Chronology of Douyin
- 2016/9Has TikTok operator ByteDance on mainland ChinaVibrato(Douyin) was established. Service of Hion started.
- From January 2017, it will receive an investment of several million yuan.
Chronology of Tik Tok
On September 2017, 9, ByteDance merged with acquisition of a popular social media platform targeting teens in the United States. The acquisition cost up to $13 billion. However, it was reported on November 10, 10 that it was not approved by the U.S. government at that time... Entered the Indonesian market on the same day. International version (TikTok) service started.
In June 2018, TikTok reached 6 million active users worldwide.
TikTok officially merged with musical.ly on August 2018, 8. It merged existing accounts and data into one app, creating a large video community. With the integration, the app name has also been unified with "TikTok", and both app users can continue posting videos on one platform... Also, popular features of musical.ly and TikTok are included, and new features are added... Alex Zhu, co-founder of musical.ly and now senior vice president of TikTok, said, ``musical.ly and TikTok have a common vision that everyone can be a creator and will never be integrated. It's a natural flow.".. TikTok and Japanese music copyright management organizationJASRACFormed a partnership and cooperation with.
As of 2018, it is available in more than 150 countries and 75 languages. In 2018, the number of downloads recorded an estimated 1 million downloads, making it a globally popularPUBG Mobile,YouTube, WhatsApp,InstagramTemporarily exceeded the number of simultaneous downloads.
2022/XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,RussiaAnnounced that it will stop the video posting service in Japan, while indicating that it will continue to provide services for users to exchange text messages..
In Japan, a big fashion was shown in 2018, mainly for young people in their teens and 10s., 2018New Word/Buzzword Award"Tik Tok" was nominated inIn the JC/JK Buzzword Award 2018, "Tik Tok" was selected as the 1st place in the application category, and "Tik Toker" pointing to the distributor was selected as the 4th place in the Kotoba category... Also in JapanApp StoreIn the ranking of downloads of free apps distributed in 2018LINE,Google mapTikTok took first place, suppressing such typical applications as.
After summer 2018 to appeal to non-young peopleCMIs also actively developing.. Appointed a celebrity,ExposedSucceeded in increasing.. Drama"We who cannot be the beast], became a sponsor, the characters in the play broadcast a TV commercial using TikTok.. 『The 69th NHK Red and White Singing Battle] InIkimonogakariBut"Jifuru”Was sung, an attempt was made to incorporate part of the video posted by general users who participated in the collaboration campaign into the stage production... From July 2021Chukyo TVProductionNationwide netEvery weekTuesday19: 00-56 (JST・ (Excluding some areas) Broadcasting "Human gourmet tally funny shopHas become one of the sponsors of the program and has also opened an official TikTok account for the program..
In the summer of 2019, we launched a commercial to appeal that various videos are posted, not just dance videos, and expanded the user base.
October 2019-Started providing services in the Japanese market.
There are various trends in TikTok.As a typical example, the user imitates or arranges a certain theme and spreads it.Meme(Meme) Video can be mentioned.On the search page in the apphashtagTrends in (#) are displayed, and a project entitled "Hashtag Challenge" is held regularly..
The content posted is changing little by little, and lip-sync dance videos became popular in 2018, but in 2019 there are a wide variety like YouTube, such as videos about laughter, entertainment, animals, babies, etc. Videos are now shared.
TikTok is also attracting attention as a source of trendy music.American rapper,Lil Nas XWas an unknown artist at first, but the song "Old Town RoadIn 2019, the dance challenge called "#Yeehaw Challenge" became popular on TikTok, which attracted a lot of attention and achieved the number one record on the US single chart for 19 consecutive weeks..
In Japan, around April 2020, a singer-songwriterEitoThe song "perfumeThe movement has expanded, with cover videos being posted one after another on YouTube and other SNS, starting from the spread of videos using ""..
Many artists are using TikTok as a place for music promotion, and it is becoming an important medium for the music industry..
2021 years,Nikkei Trendy"TikTok Selling" was selected as the 2021st place in the "Best 30 Hit Products in 1" announced by.According to Nikkei BP, TikTok is not limited to the music field, but is the starting point for all kinds of consumption, from low-priced items such as sweets and beverages to luxury cars. It is analyzed that it has evolved from the application "the strongest platform that drives consumption with video"..
If you set your account as a personal account, you will only be able to see the content of the person you have authorized. If you post a video with inappropriate content, the video will be deleted by the operation. In addition, if you violate the agreement, the account will be frozen..
National security and privacy concerns
In China, companies and individuals must provide all kinds of information, including corporate information, at the request of the state.National Information LawHas been enacted,National securityIn some cases, the use is restricted at the national level due to privacy concerns. United StatesPompeoThe Secretary of State said, "If you useChinese Communist PartyCan reach your hands.".
Youth protection measures
You can report inappropriate content, view only authorized users or block specific users, and set private account settings.
When a video that is dangerous or that may not be appropriate is mechanically detected and personally checked and it is determined that there is a danger, a "warning message for watching the video" is displayed. It
Mainland China version (Chinese) cannot post videos that the Chinese government considers inappropriate. There is also debate and suspicion about whether the international version (TikTok) is rejecting videos that the Chinese government considers inappropriate.
2019 year 11 month,アフガニスタンsystemAmericanGirleyelashIn the middle of the video curlingChinese Communist PartybyUighurThe account was deleted after criticizing the crackdown. After that, the safety manager of TikTok in the United States explained and apologized that it was a human error, and the account was revived..
The United States of America
December 2019, U.S. Government by TikTokNational securityI am very concerned about the above risks,US Army,US Navy,US Air Force,US Marine CorpsBanned the Coast Guard from using TikTok on government-issued terminals. On February 2020, 2, the use of TikTok was banned for Transport Security Agency (TSA) staff..
9th 18th,United States Department of CommerceWith TikTok in the US from the 20thWeChatAnnounced that new downloads of (WeChat) will be prohibited.The following day, 19th, President Trump to continue TikTok's U.S. businessOracleAnnounced that it would approve the alliance withPostponed the ban on 27th.
On November 11, the Commerce Department shelved TikTok's ban following a temporary injunction ordered by the federal district court..
August 2021, 6,Joe BidenThe president, along with WeChat, withdrew the executive order of the former Trump administration banning TikTok, given that the federal Supreme Court's unconstitutional rulings are difficult to regulate..
2018/7/3, Indonesian government TikTokPornographyTemporarily banned the use of TikTok for spreading inappropriate content such as blasphemy or blasphemy..TikTok then immediately promised to use 20 employees to regulate inappropriate content., TikTok usage regulations in Indonesia2018/7/11Was released to.
Japan also,2020/January,LDPof"Rule-making Strategy Parliamentary League"(Chairman·Amari AkiraThe chairman of the tax law has fixed a policy to recommend the government to limit the use of apps originating in China with TikTok in mind due to security concerns..
(English edition） (PTA) is2020/10/8Banned the use of TikTok as "a large number of complaints were received from various social circles regarding the immorality and vulgar content of TikTok.".. PTA announced that TikTok is considering reviewing the ban if it can build a convincing management system for the authoritiesAs promised2020/10/19, TikTok's top executives have declared that they will freeze the accounts of users who upload illegal content to the app, and the PTA has lifted the ban on TikTok..
2022/4The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology said, "TikTok has received many complaints that it is wasting people's time," removing the app from the internet server and making it inaccessible to everyone in Afghanistan. Commanded..Taliban Deputy Press Secretary Inamura Samangani said, "Vulgar content isShariaWas not in line with.
2018/11,バングラデシュGovernment is pornographygamblingBlocked access to the TikTok app in the name of crackdownDuring the months when TikTok was regulated, lifted after a few monthsSingaporeDeveloped by the company BIGO Technology (-Technology)(English edition）TikTok's copy version app became popular in Bangladesh.
There are cases such as shooting a video in a public place to attract attention, playing loud music for the purpose of shooting, and shooting a video without permission of the store to cause annoyance.
In September 2016, ByteDance first released Douyin for the mainland China market.After that, in 9, we released the international version of TikTok for regions other than mainland China, but since the Chinese government has basically taken the policy that foreign SNS is basically unavailable in mainland China, the international version is in mainland China. Designed to be unavailable.
August 2018, 5,ChongqingA man who was shooting a video on the roof of a trainHigh voltage lineAn accident occurred in which he was electrocuted.The reason why the man was on the roof of the train was controversial when it was reported that he was "to take a video to post on TikTok", but his lover later denied shooting the video for posting on TikTok.However, on the Chinese internet, there are a series of voices questioning the statements of lovers and criticisms of radical acts aimed at the number of accesses..
July 2020, 7, Chinese government in Hong KongNational Security ActIt has been announced that it will withdraw from the Hong Kong market within a few days due to the enforcement of.. It is undecided whether to introduce the mainland Chinese version (Chinese) that complies with the Chinese government's censorship into the Hong Kong market, but the Chinese mainland version (Chinese) is already in Hong Kong because Chinese on the mainland travel and stay in Hong Kong. There are many users at.
From July 2018, 7,IndonesiaThe government has temporarily blocked the app, fearing the spread of illegal content such as pornography and blasphemy to the general public. After that, Bytedance took measures such as deleting inappropriate content, opening a contact with the government, introducing age restrictions and security mechanisms, so the block was lifted after one week..
In Japan, the nuisance of some users is becoming a problem. There are some opinions that users complain about shooting loud music or making noise even though it is a public place, and at the concert of a popular artist, shooting the stage Opinions are raised regarding the problem of voyeurism to be posted..Also, drink drinking water before buying at bullying, supermarkets, convenience stores, etc. (actually, I bought it, but it burned up because it was malicious)., Videos of videos of crimes such as destroying things in public places and getting off on the tracks or in the center of the road to dance have been posted and are regarded as problematic. A video that provokes police officers with dance etc. is posted at the time of job question,Obstruction of public affairs,Power interruptionOpinion is raised that it may hit.
August 2019, 4,IndiaSouthern Tamil Nadu CapitalChennaiHigh court ordered the central government of India to ban downloading of TikTok. The court ruled that the app promotes pornography and undermines the mental health of adolescents. The court's provisional order was filed by Chenhu-based lawyer Muthu Kumar, which also called on local media to not broadcast videos shared via TikTok.
In February 2019, an information technology representative of the Tamil Nadu government said in a letter to the central government that TikTok promoted "cultural deterioration" and became a hotbed of online bullying and child pornography. Argued and sought an app ban.
In response to the news, Bytedance announced that it will "wait for an official order from the court and respond after an internal investigation." It also states that the operation policy of the application is "Comply with local legal rules"..
On June 2020, 6, the Indian Ministry of Electronics and Technology banned the use of TikTok. It is stated that there is a problem of subject and uniformity as the reason. In addition, there were many complaints from within India that they were transferring or misusing user data to servers outside India. Although the statement did not mention China, the ban on the app is between India and China.Military tensionSeems to be the cause.
The United States of America
While grasping that the percentage of users under the age of 13 is high, not only collecting personal information of users, but also making the profile public, and until October 2016, it is possible to know the whereabouts of the user. It was This situation is FTC (Federal Trade CommissionPointed out that it violated COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). According to the FTC, Bytedance has not taken the necessary action, despite thousands of complaints.
Since then, user age restrictions have been introduced, allowing children under the age of 13 to only follow other users and not be able to post or share videos from themselves. We also released a video that teaches users how to use it safely.
In February 2019, a settlement was concluded between FTC and Bytedance, and the company was ordered to pay a fine of $2 million (about 570 million yen) as a settlement condition..
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ "TikTok – Real Short Videos". App Store.As of August 2019, 6originalMore archives.2019/4/30Browse.
- ^ "TikTok". Play Store.As of August 2019, 6originalMore archives.2018/12/15Browse.
- ^ "TikTok --Make Your Day". iTunes.As of August 2019, 5originalMore archives.2019/12/3Browse.
- ^ a b "TikTok video length limit, from 60 seconds to 3 minutes". CNET Japan (September 2021, 7). 2021/7/2Browse.
- ^ “Musical.ly, a popular music and video app for teens in Europe and the US, and Toutiao, a news app in China, were acquired for US$8 million to US$10 billion”. BRIDGE(July 2017, 11). https://thebridge.jp/2017/11/musically-acquired-by-bytedance-toutiao 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ Tik Tok, a Global Music Video Platform and Social Network, Launches in Indonesia-PR Newswire APAC
- ^ a b "A new era of music promotion at Tiktok”. Bombi Co., Ltd. (December 2018, 12). 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ ““Tik Tok” and “musical.ly” in one app”. Mobile phone Watch(July 2018, 8). https://k-tai.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1136313.html 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ a b ""TikTok" and "musical.ly" are integrated, aiming to become the world's No.1 short video platform". 2018/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Douyin joins Apple Music partnership program”. Shanghai Daily. 2018/8/31Browse.
- ^ "Softbank invests in China Tik Tok, corporate value is "over Uber"". Forbes JAPAN (September 2018, 10). 2018/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Avex's first comprehensive contract with TikTok on a domestic label What is the aim?". BuzzFeed. 2018/10/19Browse.
- ^ Last year, the most downloaded application in Japan was "Tik Tok". 2018 52 app rankings announcedEC's Mikata Retrieved December 2019, 12
- ^ "TikTok reaches 10 billion monthly active users”(Japanese). CNET Japan (September 2021, 9). 2021/12/15Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “"Tik Tok" stop video posting service in Russia". NHK News. 2022/3/8Browse.
- ^ Masahiro Sano (July 2019, 7). “Can "Tik Tok" break away from the image for young people?". Nikkei xTECH.Nikkei BP. 2019/12/18Browse.
- ^ "“Esports”, “virtual currency”, and “TikTok” as buzzword award candidates". ITmediaITmedia (December 2018, 11). 2019/12/18Browse.
- ^ "JC/JK Buzzword Awards 2018 & 2019 Trend Forecast Announced "Tapiru", "TikToker" and "ASMR" are ranked!”. AMF (November 2018, 11). 2019/12/18Browse.
- ^ Azusa Tazawa (December 2018, 12). “This year's apps and songs "Best of 2018" announced by Apple are announced. TikTok tops annual ranking". Engadget Japan version. Oath Japan. As of September 2018, 12original[Broken link]More archives.2019/12/18Browse.
- ^ a b c "Accelerating “TikTok away” for young people? "TikTok" is facing a period of change, can all generations be incorporated?". ORICON NEWS. oricon ME (December 2019, 9). 2019/12/18Browse.
- ^ ""TikTok actor" Takashi Inukai is here! "Kemonare" x TikTok collaboration CM featuring Sato Ito". Real sound tech. blueprint (October 2018, 10). 2019/12/18Browse.
- ^ Toshio Kuramata, "The Movement of Television and the Internet in 2018," edited by the Internet White Paper Editorial Committee, "Internet White Paper 2019," Impress R & D, 2019.ISBN 978-4-8443-9686-4.
- ^ Omoumai store (@omouma_ctv) Official tiktok(Retrieved September 2021, 7)
- ^ ``Tik Tok Ads'' look back on 2019 and outlook for 2020 (1/2)-itmedia marketing
- ^ Sho Tanji. “Over 100 billion views of "meme" video buzz and responsibilities, and whereabouts of TikTok”(Japanese). withnews.jp. 2021/8/25Browse.
- ^ a b "The reason why TikTok is so popular is the meme phenomenon and AI --- Tomoko Suzuki's [The world of SNS that my father doesn't know] (33)”(Japanese). My Navi News (September 2020, 12). 2021/8/25Browse.
- ^ a b "Why did Eito "Kosui" become an exceptional hit?What is the impact of that success? (Tomonori Shiba) --Individual”(Japanese). Yahoo! News. 2021/8/25Browse.
- ^ "TikTok's "Fuse of Hits" Dramatic Change in Music Industry | Game Entertainment”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2021, 3). 2021/8/25Browse.
- ^ Nikkei Cross Trend. “The number one hit product in 21 years is "TikTok selling" Video drives consumption”(Japanese). Nikkei Cross Trend. 2022/1/13Browse.
- ^ "An anxious parent's guide to the weird, dark teenage world of TikTok". Telegraph.co.uk. 2019/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Proposal to buy TikTok for 5 trillion yen ... China's "National Information Law" is in the background (SmartFLASH)". Yahoo! News (September 2020, 7). 2020/10/5Browse.
- ^ a b "With TikTok in mind, to propose restrictions on apps originating in China ... Liberal Democratic Party: Politics: News”(Japanese). Yomiuri Shimbun Online (September 2020, 7). 2020/7/28Browse.
- ^ editor, Alex Hern Technology (September 2019, 9). “Revealed: how TikTok censors videos that do not please Beijing” (English). The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/sep/25/revealed-how-tiktok-censors-videos-that-do-not-please-beijing 2019/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Criticism of China that kept TikTok beauty video hidden, reason why the management apologized lightly”(Japanese). Newsweek Japanese version (September 2019, 12). 2019/12/4Browse.
- ^ "Reddit CEO criticizes TikTok for "parasite spyware"”(Japanese). Epoch. 2020/3/7Browse.
- ^ "TikTok's US business to sell within 90 days--President Trump orders". CNET (September 2020, 8). 2021/6/10Browse.
- ^ "Microsoft abandons acquisition of TikTok". ITmedia (September 2020, 9). 2021/9/2Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Trump "Approves" TikTok and Oracle Partnership Proposal "100% Preserved" Data Security". with the BBC (September 2020, 9). 2021/6/10Browse.
- ^ "U.S. government postpones TikTok app ban on 27th-with positive progress". Bloomberg (September 2020, 9). 2021/6/10Browse.
- ^ "U.S. Department of Commerce forgoes new download ban on "TikTok"". with the BBC (September 2020, 11). 2021/6/10Browse.
- ^ "Biden withdraws ban on TikTok and WeChat US government announcement". AFPBB (September 2020, 6). 2021/6/10Browse.
- ^ "Tik Tok fails operating in Armenia" (English). armenpress.am(April 2020, 9). 2020/9/30Browse.
- ^ "U.S. Secretary of State "Considering" Prohibition of Chinese Apps Including TikTok”. AFP (July 2020, 7). 2020/6/29Browse.
- ^ a b "Indonesia overturns ban on Chinese video app Tik Tok". The Straits Times (February 2018, 7). As of February 11, 2019originalMore archives.2019/3/1Browse.
- ^ a b “Chinese video app Tik Tok to set up Indonesia censor team to ...”. Reuters. (July 2018, 7). originalArchived as of October 2019, 3.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190302024848/https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-indonesia-bytedance-ban-idUKKBN1JV0GD 2019/3/1Browse.
- ^ "Indonesia blocks'pornographic' Tik Tok app". DW.COM (February 2018, 5). As of February 7, 2019originalMore archives.2019/3/1Browse.
- ^ Spence, Philip (January 2019, 1). “ByteDance Can't Outrun Beijing's Shadow". Foreign Policy.As of August 2019, 1originalMore archives.2019/9/15Browse.
- ^ "TikTok parent ByteDance sues Chinese news site that exposed fake news problem". TechCrunch.As of August 2020, 8originalMore archives.2019/3/1Browse.
- ^ "Indonesia bans video app "Tik Tok": Concerns about sexual expression and religious blasphemy". Yahoo! News. 2020/11/2Browse.
- ^ “Pakistan bans TikTok over'immoral' content” (English). CNBC. Reuters. (May 2020, 10). https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/09/pakistan-bans-tiktok-over-immoral-content.html 2020/10/10Browse.
- ^ a b ""TikTok ban" in Pakistan, which should be close to China"goo news』(Record China), September 2020, 10.2020/11/2Browse.
- ^ Singh, Manish (October 2020, 10). “Pakistan lifts ban on TikTok”. TechCrunch. https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/19/pakistan-lifts-ban-on-tiktok/ 2020/10/19Browse.
- ^ a b “Taliban Ban TikTok App for'Misleading the Younger Generation'” (English). Bloomberg.com(July 2022, 4). https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-21/taliban-bans-tiktok-app-for-misleading-the-younger-generation 2022/4/21Browse.
- ^ "Bangladesh'anti-porn war' bans blogs and Google books". DW.COM (February 2019, 2). As of February 25, 2019originalMore archives.2019/3/1Browse.
- ^ "The saga of TikTok, Likee in Bangladesh". THE BUSINESS STANDARD (September 2020, 8). 2020/11/2Browse.
- ^ a b c "TikTok exits Hong Kong market within days”. Reuters (July 2020, 7). 2020/7/7Browse.
- ^ "[Video] A man was electrocuted on a train, controversial to "take a picture of TikTok"". Record China(July 2018, 5). https://www.recordchina.co.jp/b599425-s0-c30-d0035.html 2018/10/2Browse.
- ^ TikTok Faces US Lockout, Announces Withdrawal From Hong Kong | TechCrunch
- ^ "Indonesia overturns ban on Tik Tok after video streaming service agrees to increase security controls". South China Morning Post (September 2018, 7). 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Many complaints about the annoying acts of popular Tik Tok "shooting with fuss" and "voyeuring live"”(Japanese). Standby (August 2018, 8). 2018/10/2Browse.
- ^ "A video suspicious of shoplifting posted by high school students on TikTok Kochi”(Japanese). Mainichi Newspapers (September 2018, 12). 2019/8/24Browse.
- ^ ""Provocation video" that gives a policeman a Japanese policeman is silent, but a young man who did the same thing in the United States ...”(Japanese). J-CAST News (September 2019, 7). 2019/8/24Browse.
- ^ "TickTok's obscene video posting suspected XNUMX people sent documents: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2019/7/23Browse.
- ^ "XNUMX people sent documents by child pornography diffusion = girl posted "TikTok"-Aichi Prefectural Police: Jiji Dotcom”(Japanese). Current affairs dot com. 2019/7/23Browse.
- ^ Tick Toker arrested by Aichi Prefectural Police on suspicion of obscenity Mainichi Newspaper March 2022, 6
- ^ Ponomarenko, Ihor (2019-10). "TIKTOK MARKETING". Market Infrastructure two:10.32843 / infrastruct36-37. ISSN 2519-2868. https://doi.org/10.32843/infrastruct36-37.
- ^ "Tik Tok Promotes Porn" Indian Court Provisionally Orders Government To Ban Download". EpobodyJapanese version. (April 2019, 4). https://www.epochtimes.jp/2019/04/41789.html 2019/4/7Browse.
- ^ "India bans Chinese-made apps such as "Tick Tok"”(Japanese). CNN.co.jp. 2020/7/2Browse.
- ^ "TikTok fines about 6 million yen. Privacy violations for children under the age of 3000 and settlement with the US Federal Trade Commission". Engadget Japanese version. (February 2019, 2). originalArchived as of October 2019, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20190228100605/https://japanese.engadget.com/2019/02/28/tiktok-6-3000-13/ 2019/3/30Browse.
- Official website
- TikTok (tiktok)- notes
- TikTok Japan (@tiktok_japan)- Twitter
- Life at TikTok Japan (@JapanTikTok)- Twitter
- TikTok Black Bean (@tiktok_kuromame)- Twitter -Official Yuru Character
- TikTok (@tiktokjapan)- Facebook
- TikTok JPN (@TikTokJPN)- Facebook
- TikTok_japan (@tiktok_japan)- Instagram
- TikTok Japan (@tiktokjapan)- TikTok
- TikTok Japan - YouTubeChannel