Photo Smile Pudding-chan (from Melopuri's Twitter)
Protecting a kitten who was weak and crunchy and walking around. Half a year later, a "smiling" smile was talked about.
If you write the contents roughly
"The biggest deciding factor was that Melon accepted the pudding.
The appearance of squinting and smiling is like a lady!An elegant scene in the afternoon is tweeted as "smiling in good mood" ... → Continue reading
Hello. This is the "Maidena News", a soft news site from Kansai. We will introduce in a timely manner what has become a hot topic on the internet and in the Kansai area centered around Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. Introducing and commenting deeply on the news and seasonal information that disturbs society from the perspective unique to Kansai. We can answer the "feelings we want to know" of all our users with the spirit of "Kotekote" service unique to Kansai.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Located in the central part of Atsuta-ku, Nagoya.. EastAtsuta Shinden Higashigumi-A thousand yearsXNUMX-chome, westSecondXNUMX-chome, XNUMX-chome, southMinamiichibancho, NorthGreat treasureTouching XNUMX-chome and XNUMX-chome.
Origin of the town name
It is derived from the fact that it is the first of the divisions from the first to the XNUMXrd at the time of development..
- 1940/(Showa15 years)10/10 --Atsuta Ward Atsuta Shinden HigashigumiAtsuta NishimachiIchibancho in the same ward is established by each part of.
- 1941/(16)1/15 --Incorporate a part of Atsuta Shinden Higashigumi into Ichibancho.
- 1971/(46)2/10 --Ichiban XNUMX-chome is established by each part of Atsuta Shinden Higashigumi and Ichibancho... In addition, a part of Ichibancho will be incorporated into Minamiichibancho, Chitose XNUMX-chome..
- 1976/(51)8/29 --Atsuta Shinden HigashigumiAtsuta Nishimachi・ Ichiban XNUMX-chome is located in Atsuta Shinden Higashigumi, Atsuta Nishimachi, Ichibancho, depending on each part of Ichibancho.Nibancho-Nabehocho-Nishimachi DoriIchiban XNUMX-chome is established by each part of, and each part of Atsuta Shinden Higashigumi and Ichiban-cho is incorporated into Ichiban XNUMX-chome... In addition, a part of Ichibancho will be incorporated into Chitose XNUMX-chome..
- 1982/(57)11/14 ――A part of IchibanchoSecondTransferred to XNUMX-chome.
- 1989/(HeiseiFirst year)2/27 ――Each part of Ichibancho / Atsuta Shinden Higashigumi will be transferred to Ichiban XNUMX-chome, and a part of Ichiban XNUMX-chome will be transferred to Atsuta Nishimachi... Also, the first town isHorikawaAbolished except for some remaining.
Number of households and population
|Chome||The number of households||population|
|Ichiban XNUMX-chome||1,020 household||2,085|
|Ichiban Sanchome||586 household||1,184|
Changes in population
CensusChanges in population due to
When attending municipal elementary and junior high schools, the schools are as follows:[WEB 11].. School districts for attending public high school are as follows:[WEB 12].. In addition, elementary schoolSchool selection systemHas not been introduced and is designated for each school by turn.
|Chome||primary school||Junior high school||high school|
|Ichibanchome||Nagoya City Funakata Elementary School||Hibino Junior High School, Nagoya City||Owari School District|
|Ichiban Sanchome||Nagoya City Takara Elementary School|
Hibino Junior High School South School Building Nagoya
Nagoya Ichiban Post Office
Hagoromo Foods Atsuta Plant
- Most Kannon
- Shusenji Temple
- Ichiban Nakayoshi Park
- Commenced operation on September 2008, 20[WEB 13].
- Hagoromo FoodsAtsuta plant
- Ichibancho Park
- In service on April 1968, 43[WEB 13].
- Hibino Junior High School, Nagoya CitySouth school building
- Nagoya Ichiban Post Office
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ a b "Aichi Prefecture Nagoya City Atsuta-ku Town/Character List”(Japanese). Demographics Lab. 2017/7/23Browse.
- ^ a b "Public population by town/chome (in large letters) and age (10-year class)”(Japanese). Nagoya City (December 2018, 12). 2019/1/6Browse.
- ^ a b "Zip Code". Japan Post. 2019/1/6Browse.
- ^ "List of area codes”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2019/1/6Browse.
- ^ Nagoya City Hall Citizen's Economic Affairs Bureau Regional Promotion Department Residents Division Town Name Display Section (October 2015, 10).List of town names in Atsuta Ward”(Japanese). Nagoya City. 2017/7/23Browse.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (March 2014, 3).7 Census Survey Results (e-Stat)-Population and Households by Gender-Machijo (CSV) ”(Japanese). 2019/4/27Browse.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (March 2014, 5).12 Census Survey Results (e-Stat)-Population and Households by Gender-Machijo (CSV) ”(Japanese). 2019/4/27Browse.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (March 2014, 6).17 Census Survey Results (e-Stat)-Population and Households by Gender-Machijo (CSV) ”(Japanese). 2019/4/27Browse.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (March 2012, 1).22 Census Survey Results (e-Stat)-Population and Households by Gender-Machijo (CSV) ”(Japanese). 2019/4/27Browse.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (March 2017, 1).27 Census Survey Results (e-Stat)-Population and Households by Gender-Machijo (CSV) ”(Japanese). 2019/4/27Browse.
- ^ "List of municipal elementary and junior high school attending schools”. Nagoya City (November 2018, 11). 2019/1/14Browse.
- ^ "About school district and group and group division plan in Aichi public high school (full-time course) enrollee selection after 29”. Aichi Prefectural Board of Education (February 2015, 2). 2019/1/14Browse.
- ^ a b "Name, location and area of city park and date of commencement of service”(May 2019, 5). 2019/11/3Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- "Kakugawa Japanese Place Name Dictionary" compilation committee edition (Japanese) "Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary 23 Aichi Prefecture ”Kadokawa Shoten, August 1989, 3.ISBN 4-04-001230-5.
- Nagoya City Planning Bureau (Japanese) "Nagoya Town Name" Nagoya City Planning Bureau, March 1992, 3.National bibliographic number:93012879.
- Wikimedia Commons There is a category about.