How to disable private tabs in Safari on iPhone
If you write the contents roughly
Once you close a page / tab, you can't even look back on which website you visited and when.
Safari's "Private Tab" is a privacy protection function that does not leave browsing history or information entered in forms ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Website(British: website) IsWorld Wide Web Located on (WWW) (World Wide Web) and generally specificDomain nameUnder the multipleWeb pageA group of people.サイトSometimes called.A site built by an organization such as a company to introduce itself is called the official site of the organization.
Home PageSometimes called, but this usage is sometimes misused. Further, only the top page of a website may be called a home page.
1990 era OfWWWWas in the era of experimental operation. In this era,WWWStatic, with comprehensive information about the organization, with reference to centralized ideas prior to the proposalcontentLaunched a website by and managed manuallyPortal siteThere were many cases of requesting registration from. However, since the 2000s robot typeSearch engineMoved to automatic website registration by the organization, acquired multiple domains and separated the site by service, etc.WWWIs the original thought ofDistributedI went to the system of.
United Kingdom OfAccording to a survey by1995/In August, there were about 8 sites on the Internet.2006/As of November 11, the number of sites exceeded 2 million... In addition, in the real-time statistics of Internet Live Stats on the Internet statistics site,2014/On September 9, the number of sites in the world exceeded 16 billion. Be considered a WWW thinkerTim BernersleyIt is,Mini blog OftwitterI'm happy about this.
Website configuration example
hereMuseumThe official website of is illustrated.
- Home Page, Main page, front page,Top PageOr index page: the "face" part of the website
- Outline: Introduction of painters, entrance fees and opening hours, history of the museum, etc.
- Facility information:FacilityA plan view ofTransportationDirections & Parkingetc.
- Event Information: Announcement of planned exhibitions, etc.
- Work introduction:DatabaseMay have been published.
- Electronic bulletin board: Sometimes people browse websites to write their impressions.
- Links: Links to related external organizations.
Treating a website that has lost its admin
Websites created by individuals,BlogHowever, there is a problem of how to manage and save the person after his death. This problemSpace of interestIn “”, I registered it as a keyword of “Internet Gravekeeper”. Such as personal grave markers on the Internet,Memorial serviceIt's different from things like recollections. To the end, this is to leave the form in which an individual was active in life.
Currently in Japan, there is no commercialized service such as a service to directly maintain a personal website after the person died.Intractable diseaseDoctor of the website of an individual who died in a fighting illness, orvolunteerThere are some things that are managed and maintained while respecting the intentions of the deceased.
In this movement, for exampleHiroo YamagataAdministrators themselves, such as "wills" on the site ofsudden deathTherefore, activities to express the intention of the post-death policy on the site are also carried out..Social networking services(SNS)mixiInformation is also exchanged within the Web wills community within the company.
However, before the administrator died, the administrator got tired of managing and operating his website, andCases that are left on the way, orserverThe management company changes the access method to the management system[Note 1]However, there are many cases where management became impossible because the administrator did not support switching.South KoreaThen in 2006Korea Ministry of Information and CommunicationAnd Korea Information Security Agency (KISA) (current:Korea Internet Agency) Protects sites that have not been updated for a long time in order to prevent misuse of abandoned sites.clean up[Note 2]Was done.
- ^ "November 2006 Web Server Survey" (English). Netcrft (September 2006, 11). 2014/9/19Browse.
- ^ “Number of websites in the world exceeds 10 billion”. AFP. AFPBB News(July 2014, 9) 2014/9/19Browse.
- ^ Hiroo Yamagata (October 1999, 3). “Will of Yamagata Hiroo". 2014/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Maro Maro Wills-I will express my intentions just in case-”(May 2004, 4). 2014/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Web will (Net will)". mixi. 2014/9/19Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Senshu University (June 2006). 2014/9/19Browse.
- ^ "How to Start a Blog (Easy Beginner's Guide)" (English). sites.google.com. 2020/11/27Browse.