A surprising problem remains for a beautiful girl who can be mistaken for "the obese girl in the world" ...
If you write the contents roughly
He says he will continue to have to be patient with physical therapy five times a week.
[A girl who succeeded in losing weight.Cheering for the appearance of facing the problems that still remain, "For health, overcome your appetite with a strong will" ... → Continue reading
"Making'tell'intelligible" The news site "Sirabee" is a medium that combines survey data with news to convey information in an easy-to-understand manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
理学 療法(Riga Kuriho,English: physiotherapy, physical therapy)ObstacleFor some people, therapeutic exercises and other activities, mainly to restore their basic movement ability.motionAnd letElectrotherapy,Massage, The addition of heat or other physical means.
また能力ObstacleWhen remains, the basic operationActivities of daily livingSelection of welfare equipment, housing renovation, environmental adjustment, in order to reduce the disadvantageous factors in living a social life, and guidance for improvingHome careEtc. are also included.in recent years,Lifestyle-related diseasesIt can be said that the prevention, control, and disability prevention of physiotherapy are also the targets of physical therapy.
- "Motor Function: -As Basic Knowledge of Physical Therapy-" Yu Mori (Author) Kanahara Publishing, 1969
- "What is Physical Therapy?" Japanese Physical Therapy Association Secretariat 1989
- "Respiratory Physical Therapy" Shinhachiro Ogiwara (Author) Igaku-Shoin 1990 ISBN-4 260-24329-2
- "New Pulmonary Physics Therapy for ICU" Seishiro Marukawa (ed.) 2nd Edition Medica Publishing 1997 ISBN-4 89573-616-4
- "Pulmonary Physiotherapy for Dysphagia" Seirei Mikatahara Hospital Swallowing Team Planning and Production Medical and Dental Publishing, 1998
- "To become a physical therapist" Hitoshi Maruyama (ed.) Perikansha Publishing Co., Ltd., 1999
- "Environment and Physical Therapy" Yasushi Uchiyama (ed.) Ishiyaku Publications 2004 ISBN-4 263-21167-7