Let's post the proud aircraft of "R-TYPE FINAL 2" to SNS!An original wall when selected as an excellent work ...
If you write the contents roughly
Please post your work on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with the hashtag "#MyRship" for the contest, and if you like, add "# rtypefinal2" and "Title of your work".
Granzella is a software for PS4 / Xbox One / Nintendo Switch / PC "R-TYPE ..." → Continue reading
Gamer provides a wide range of latest game information such as corn sole games and smartphone game applications. We will deliver the charm of the game such as new play reviews, creator interviews, topical VR and esports.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Instagram(Instagram,Abbreviation: Instagram)Meta PlatformsAmerican photo and video sharing owned bySocial networking services(SNS)とCreated by October 2010iOSThe service was started at. In April 2012AndroidLimited functionality in November 2012 after the version was releaseddesktopInterface, in June 2014Fire OSApplications for October 2016Windows 10Application has been released.Both developers have already retired.
With this service, users upload media that can be edited with filters,hashtag,GeotaggingCan be organized with.Posts can be published or shared with pre-approved followers.Users can browse other users' content and trend content by tag or location.Users can like photos and follow other users to add their content to their feeds.
By being operated by Facebook, Inc (currently Meta Platforms),FacebookIt has a strength in the function of linking with and has a mechanism for sharing user data and the same targeted advertisement as Facebook... Instagram co-founders Kevin Cistrom and Mike Krieger left Instagram in September 2018.. There are some major differences from Facebook, and in principle, Facebook allows individual users to register with their real names, but Instagram allows anonymous registration as with other SNS.
San FranciscoKevin Cistrum and Mike Krieger with Baseline VenturesAndreessen HorowitzThe Instagram group was launched with financial support from the two companies.Burbn The original project, named, had a number of features.After Krieger joined, the team focused on mobile features, and what remained was Instagram..
August 2010, 10,Apple OfApp StoreAppeared inInstagram has 12 million registered users by December of the same year.. By June 2011, the number of registered users exceeded 6 million.By September of the same year, the number reached to 9 million.
In October 2010, shortly after Instagram was announced, Josh Leidel joined as a community manager.Shane Sweeney joined as an engineer in November of the same year, and Jessica Zorman joined as a community evangelist in August 10..
2011 year 1 month,hashtagIntroduced, making it easier to find photos.. In September of the same year, version 9 appeared on the App Store. This update has new icons with live filters, instant tilt shift, four new filters, high resolution images, optional borders and one-click rotation..
In October 2012Android It corresponds to devices with 2.2 or later and a camera.
The number of users worldwide exceeded 2016 million on June 6, 22..
In September 2017, it announced that the Instagram story will also be published on the web version.It was also announced that it will be possible to post stories from the web within a few months... Same month,Unauthorized accessHas announced that the user's private personal information may have been stolen.Hacker groupAccording to the claim, about 600 million people have acquired.
In December 2017, the hash tag follow function was added. You can now browse regular posts and story posts with hashtags you follow.
On October 2021, 10, it became possible to upload from a web browser for desktop..
Facebook, Inc announces company name on November 2021, 11Meta PlatformsBy changing to, it became a subsidiary of Meta Platforms...In addition, the number of active users in the same year exceeded 12 billion..
Dissemination in Japan
Dentsu Media Innovation LabChief ResearcherAmano AkiraIs, based on the fact that SNS such as Instagram is changing to a place for search behavior for shopping and store selection, the encounter with information is mainly for young people.GoogleFrom tagging (hashtag search + coined word for handing information).
Means good-looking, suitable for photos posted on Instagram,写真In 2017, the word “insta-look” means that it looks good and is suitable for photography.Yu Can New and Buzzword AwardWas selected for the annual grand prize.なお、この年間大賞はThe annual grand prize isfashion magazine"CanCam] Reader model 3 people have won.. Also, as a negative name,Instagram flyWas also born.
Instagram is photogenic in countries other than Japan (English: photogenic)Was called and became popular. In Japan, the above-mentioned "Instagram" is more common, but when expressing the meaning of "Instagram" in a creative work, avoid the name of Instagram, which is the product name, and use "Photogenic" or "SNS". Use a name such as "Photograph".
People with many followers and strong influence on Instagram (Influencer) Is called Instagramer (English: Instagramer) and is bigPropaganda-AdsIt has an effect. Against this background, SNS marketing services such as "INSTA LIKE" that increase the number of followers at a monthly pace of about 1,000 are also appearing in order to increase the power of transmitting personal and corporate accounts. Since the latter half of 2019, regulations have been entered by Instagram, and many such tools are no longer effective.
On March 2010, 3, Cistrom finished raising $5 in financial support as a source capital from two companies, Baseline Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz. At that timeHTML5Check-in app Burbn Was working on.
August 2011, 2,Series A roundHas announced that it has raised its funding to $700 million. The participating investors areventure capital,Jack Dorsey(twitterCo-founder),(Investment through Lowercase Capital),Adam D'Angelo(QuoraCo-founder).
2012 year 4 month,FacebookAnnounced that it will buy Instagram for $10 billion. Operated independently after the acquisition,TwitterIt is said that cooperation with services that compete with Facebook will continue as before.
There are 2011 types including the filters introduced at the time of the "Instagram 9" update in September 2.0.
The list before update is all 15 types "X-Pro II" "Lomophi" "Early Bird" "Apollo" "Pop Rocket" "Inkwell" "Gotham" "1977" "Nashville" "Lord Kelvin" "Lily" " The names were Sutro, Toaster, Warden, and Heffe, but the names were changed because Apollo, Pop Rocket, Gotham, and Lily were abolished. The abolished "Gotham" had a clear tone with a black-and-white effect similar to the continuous "Inkwell".
At the time of the "Instagram 2012" update on February 2, 10, "Lomofi" was renamed to "Lofi", "Sierra" was added, and there were 2.1 types of filters.At the time of the "Instagram 17" update on March 3st of the same year, it became possible to select whether or not to have a border.
- Normal no filter
- X-Pro II - Cross developmentWind effect.
- Sierra - MountainsMeansSpanish,S"ofNATO phonetic code.
- Lo-fi -Name change from "Lomophi" (ver.2.1 or later),Lomo LC-AWind effect.
- Early Bird
- Sutro - San Francisco OfDerived from.
- Inkwell -Black and white photo effect.
- Walden - Thoreau"Forest lifeThe original title of.
- Hefe -In Germanyeast"Means.White beerCloudy effect like.
- Nashville - instant cameraWind effect.
- 1977 - Apple ComputerYear of establishment.
- Kelvin -Old nameLord Kelvin,Second law of thermodynamicsdiscovererLord KelvinDerived from.
In December 2012, the following terms were added to the Terms of Service.
|"||To help us deliver interesting paid or sponsored content or promotions, you agree that a business or other entity may pay us to display your username, likeness, photos (along with any associated metadata), and / or actions you take, in connection with paid or sponsored content or promotions, without any compensation to you.||'|
Due to user harassment and negative comments on photos, Instagram has improved to give users more control over their posts and comments. In July 2016, we announced that users will be able to disable comments on their posts and technically control posts with words they think are offensive, and for celebrities to implement in August, Subsequently, it was implemented for the general public in September. In December we started introducing the ability to disable comments and removed followers for personal accounts.. In June 2017, it announced that it has developed artificial intelligence that scans words in consideration of context to detect and eliminate bad words..
People who became famous after using Instagram appeared,Instant movieIt has become a business to provide food and places where you can take pictures. Therefore, followersHow nice!People who buy fashionable food, take only pictures and throw them away, and do social harassment or etiquette violations for the sake of photogenicity are referred to as "shining".pestof"FlyThe word "insta flies" was born. According to the Yomiuri Shimbun, residents around Shin-Okubo, where many people are asking for a Korean-style American dog, "Huttogu," are troubled by littering of paper plates and skewers. The Yomiuri Shimbun is a nuisance tweet by Twitter.Butter”And is evaluated as appropriate as a critical expression.. Dangerous acts intended to look good on Instagram may be performed,Irabu OhashiAn accident in which a tourist man fell from the railing of a bridge and diedAn accident in which two male tourists jumped into a waterfall and died at Oshiraji FallsIs occurring.
Negative impact on mental health
2017 BritishRoyal Society for Public HealthConducted by 14 people aged 24 to 1,479不安,Depression,孤独,BullyingIn a survey of the impact of SNS on body image, Instagram showed thatmental healthThe result was that it had the most adverse effects on. Instagram said that a safe and supportive place for young people is a top priority.
University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) asked young people aged 13 to 18 to use an Instagram-like SNS and examined their brains at that time. Young people who see their photos like "like" have extensive brain activation, and are considered to be the brain's pleasure centers.Nucleus accumbensThe part of the striatum called "" was active. SNS like Instagram is in the brain of teensた ば こ,gamblingSuggests that it may have similar effects to.
Trading illegal drugs
It is illegal for users to sell on InstagramDrugHas been released and has been criticized. In 2013British Broadcasting CorporationPosted a photo of the illegal drug and tagged it with a specific hashtag WhatsAppSuch asInstant messageBy using the app, I discovered that drugs are being bought and sold. Instagram blocks hashtags used in transactions and is hired by the BBCSpokespersonInstagram has clear rules for what is allowed and not allowed, not just for sharing photos and videos, but for buying and selling.Commented that if you find illegal or inappropriate content, please report it... However, new illegal drug trading cases have occurred since then..
In October 2013, Instagram was a Canadian photographer Petra CollinsI deleted my account. she isUnder hairOf the lower body of the underwear that protrudedSelfiePosted. Photographer Q. Sakamaki, Petra Collins is a jockey of "Pink Culture", a style or movement that has emerged in the photographic world, a writer with both aesthetic and message characteristics, and a female in the lower body selfie He said he had intended to blame the prejudice of the male-centered society that "the hair must be kept out of underwear and swimwear". Collins claimed it hadn't violated Instagram's Terms of Service, and there was no basis for deleting the account..The Daily DotAudra Schroeder says that Instagram doesn't allow pornography or posting of sexual photos, but who knows what it is, Collins has more sexual photos on the site, which women say. femininity" (feminineIt's just because it's a place where I'm used to accepting and presenting such aspects..
In 2015, he posted an account of the Australian fashion agency Sticks and Stones Agency's with a picture of pubic hair protruding from a bikini, and in March 2015 a photograph of a poet with a menstrual blood cloth.Rupee kaurAccount is suspended.Rupee kaurWith FacebookTumblr"We will not be censored" in your accountcensorshipWill not be done) "and collected more than 1 shares.
Instagram regulates photos of female nipples, but posting photos of male nipples is fine.In addition, even if a woman's nipple is visible, it is said that "this is not the case when posting for the purpose of education, humor, satire", and the problem of who decides how is pointed out.In response to the above incident, Instagram protested to remove the photo of female nipples, and the society that "male nipples" are allowed to be shown in public and women do not have "right to put out nipples" "Questioning the double standard"Free the nipple・ Campaign ”(#FreetheNipple campaign) was held.Miley Cyrus,Chelsea Handler,Naomi CampbellPosting a photo with a visible nipple and protesting Instagram regulations, knowing that many celebrities and celebrities will be removed.
Instagram hasn't said much about the movement, but CEO Kevin Cistrom said the strict restrictions on nude photos on Instagram were to clear Apple's guidelines and remain an app for ages 12 and up. There is. However, other apps on the App Store have content that exceeds the guidelines, and Instagram's inconsistent response to male and female body photos has led to doubts about whether this statement is correct. Are.
In June 2016,Daily StarReported that a blogger found 100 million apparent pornographic videos posted. Users uploading videos that explicitly violate such guidelines escape the discovery by using Arabic hashtags.. SpokespersonThe SunSaid it would invest in technology to detect pornographic content and quickly remove offending accounts and content..
In April 2016, the order of photos displayed in the user's timeline was changed from chronological to algorithmic. Instagram says it's designed to prioritize the photos users like, but it received a lot of negative feedback. The company tweeted confusing users about the prospect of change, but didn't back down the app or provide a way to get it back..
Around mid-2017, it announced that it has begun to take measures against users who use many unrelated hashtags and who pay to obtain a large amount of engagement. This measure, commonly known as Shadowban, removes the account from the search results (hashtags) and the explorer section of the app, which means it's banned. Instagram was a now-deleted Facebook post that wrote when developing content to focus on business goals rather than hashtags.
- February 2011- Blog site"Tech crunch』" 2010 "best mobile app" in a short time.
- May same year-Monthly magazine ``In the magazine's 2011 Most Creative Business Person 100, CEO Kevin Cistrom was named 66th..
- May same year-Monthly magazine ``イ ン クCo-founders Kevin Cistrum and Mike Krieger are among the "30 under 30" in the magazine..
- September of the same year-Weekly magazine ``In the "SF Weekly Web Awards" magazine, "Best Local App Award" won.
- May same year-Monthly magazine ``In September issue, the cover was decorated by Cistrom and Krieger and featured in the 9 The Hot 2011 issue..
- ^ "Instagram". App Store. April 2021, 3Browse.
- ^ "Instagram APKs". APKMirror. April 2021, 3Browse.
- ^ "Instagram". App Store. April 2019, 10Browse.
- ^ "Americans who do not know that they are affiliated with Facebook who hates Instagram". Weekly ASCII (September 2018, 4). April 2019, 3Browse.
- ^ "Instagram co-founder announces leaving the company "creating new things the world needs"". ITmedia (September 2018, 9). April 2019, 3Browse.
- ^ It was fixed as a square consistently since the service started, but the specification was changed so that a rectangular image can be posted on August 2015, 8."Thinking Outside the Square: Support for Landscape and Portrait Formats on Instagram”(May 2015, 10). April 2016, 1Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ Systrom, Kevin (October 2010, 10). “What is the history of Instagram”. Quora. Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ "Welcome to Instagram”. Instagram (October 2010, 10). April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ "The Instagram Community-One Million and Counting”. Instagram (October 2010, 12). April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2011, 6). “At 5 Million Users, It's Hard Not To View Instagram Through A Rose-Colored Filter". April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ "The Instagram Community-Ten Million and Counting”. Instagram (Sept 26, 2011). April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2010, 11). “Instakarma: Instagram Expands Team And Moves Into Twitter's Original Office”. TechCrunch. Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ Beltrone, Gabriel (July 2011, 7). “Instagram Surprises With Fifth Employee Small-staffed photo startup hires an early adopter to evangelize”. AdWeek. Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ "Welcome to the Instagram Team, Oli Ryan”. Instagram Blog (August 2011, 8). As of September 31, 2011original[Broken link]More archives.Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ "Introducing Hashtags on Instagram”(May 2011, 1). April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ "Introducing Instagram v2.0”. Instagram (Sept 20, 2011). April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ "Testing, Testing…”. Instagram (October 2011, 7). April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ "150,000,000 photos”. Instagram (October 2011, 8). April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ 外部 リンクArchive from webcache.googleusercontent.com, 15 Feb 2017 09:23:40 UTC.
- ^ "Instagram, "Windows 10 App" Supports PCs and Tablets”. ITMedia News (April 2016, 10). April 2018, 8Browse.
- ^ "Instagram story coming to the webFebruary 2017, 9 Onebox News
- ^ "Instagram information leak, damage to general users". ITmedia (September 2017, 9). April 2018, 2Browse.
- ^ "Instagram, vertical video application up to 1 hour "IGTV" can also be displayed on Instagram”. ITMedia News (April 2018, 6). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ "Finally to provide the function to post from Instagram and desktop browser". Engadget Japan version. Boundless (October 2021, 10). As of October 20, 2021original[Broken link]More archives.April 2021, 10Browse.
- ^ "US Facebook changes company name to "meta" to renew corporate brand”. BBC (September 2021, 10). As of December 29, 2021originalMore archives.April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ "The 15 Biggest Social Media Sites and Apps " (English). Dream grow (September 2021, 8). April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ "Instagram, "IGTV" application to be completely terminated Focus on "Reel"”. ITMedia News (April 2022, 3). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ The official Japanese version of Instagram has appeared. -AppBank, February 2014, 2
- ^ SNS: Instagram's domestic MAU exceeds 2000 million -Mainichi Newspaper, December 2017, 10
- ^ "Number of monthly active accounts in Japan: 3,300 million”. Blog.comnico.jp. April 2019, 12Browse.
- ^ Amano Akira (October 2018, 3). “How to encounter information that'#Taguru' changes". Forbes JAPANAtomix media. April 2019, 4Browse.
- ^ Buzzword grand prize "Instagram" CanCam reading model won -Nikkan Sports, August 2017, 12
- ^ "What does "photogenic" mean? Instagram-worthy photos are the trend”. InstaLab (March 2018, 3). April 2018, 4Browse.
- ^ "INSTA LIKE | Increase Instagram followers" (English). INSTA LIKE | Increase Instagram followers. April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2010, 3). “Burbn's Funding Goes Down Smooth. Baseline, Andreessen Back Stealthy Location Startup.”. TechCrunch. April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2011, 2). “Instagram Filters Through Suitors To Capture $ 7 Million In Funding Led By Benchmark”. TechCrunch. April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ “Facebook acquires Instagram for $10 billion”. ITmedia News. (April 2012, 4) April 2012, 5Browse.
- ^ a b Patel, Nilay (December 2012, 12). “No, Instagram can't sell your photos: what the new terms of service really mean". The Verge. Vox media. April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ "Instagram seeks right to sell access to photos to advertisers". with the BBC (September 2012, 12). April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Instagram apologizes to users: We won't sell your photos". CNET. CBS Interactive (September 2012, 12). April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ a b Geron, Tomio (December 2012, 12). “After Backlash, Instagram Changes Back To Original Terms of Service". Forbes. April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ a b ITmedia "Photos will not be used for advertising materials without permission"-Instagram criticized for changing the rules Netorabo May 2012, 12
- ^ (October 2012, 12). “Thank you, and we're listening". Instagram Blog. Instagram. April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ McCullaugh, Declan (December 2012, 12). “Instagram rivals try to lure users away after photo rights flap". CNET. CBS Interactive. April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ "Instagram's Loss Is a Gain for Its Rivals". The New York Times (September 2012, 12). April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ McDermott, John (December 2012, 12). “Amid Criticism, Instagram Reverts to Old Terms of Service". . Crain Communications. April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ Levine, Dan (December 2012, 12). “Instagram furor triggers first class action lawsuit". to Reuters. Thomson Reuters. April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ Tsukayama, Hayley (July 2016, 7). “Instagram will soon let you filter comments on your own account". The Washington Post. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ Kastrenakes, Jacob (July 2016, 7). “Instagram is building the anti-harassment tools Twitter won't". The Verge. Vox media. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ McCormick, Rich (February 2016, 8). “Instagram's anti-abuse comment filter is rolling out now". The Verge. Vox media. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ Carman, Ashley (September 2016, 9). “Instagram is now letting everyone filter abusive words out of their comments". The Verge. Vox media. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ Vincent, James (December 2016, 12). “Instagram will soon let you turn off comments and boot followers from private accounts". The Verge. Vox media. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ O'Brien, Sarah Ashley (December 2016, 12). “Instagram finally lets users disable comments". CNN. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ Thompson, Nicholas (June 2017, 6). “Instagram unleashes an AI system to blast away nasty comments". . Condé Nast. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ Etherington, Darrell (July 2017, 6). “Instagram implements an AI system to fight mean and harassing comments". TechCrunch. AOL. April 2017, 6Browse.
- ^ “Instagram” seeking “rear filling” What is the psychology of creating a fictitious self that the parties talk about? ”. ORICON NEWS (oricon ME). (November 2017, 9) April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ "Only Japan burns with poor food!?-After posting a large amount of ice cream on Instagram, go to the trash can without eating ...". Daily SPA! (Fusosha Publishing). (July 2017, 7) April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ "Haruka" Insta 蠅 "is better than having no purpose in life". Nikkei doors (Nikkei BP). (August 2017, 8) April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ “Instagram? Shooting → 8% leftover insane customers The damaged Jibie restaurant decided to ban”. J-CAST News (J-Cast, Inc.). (September 2019, 8) April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ "Too desperate "Instagram" ... The shooting is annoying: Deep reading". Yomiuri Shimbun Online (September 2019, 1). April 2019, 8Browse.
- ^ "[Instagram] Irabu Ohashi, the dangerous act of tourists who caused a fall fatal accident has become normal". Lawyer dot com news (September 2017, 9). April 2020, 9Browse.
- ^ "Dive into the Instagram-worthy "phantom waterfall" and die. Is it the cause of the low water temperature?". Asahi Shimbun digital (September 2020, 9). April 2020, 9Browse.
- ^ "Instagram'worst for young mental health'". BBC News. with the BBC (September 2017, 5). April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ "Instagram worst rated media for mental health". Yahoo! News. Yahoo! (September 2017, 5). April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ EMILY REYNOLDS Research Supports Teenager Brain Likes wired 2016.06.13
- ^ "Instagram blocks some drugs advert tags after BBC probe". BBC News. with the BBC (September 2013, 11). April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Batty, David (November 2013, 11). “Instagram acts after BBC finds site users are advertising illegal drugs". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Babb, Fletcher (September 2014, 9). “How Instagram's drug deals go undetected". . April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Collins, Petra (January 2014, 1). “Why Instagram Censored My Body". HuffPost. AOL. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Schroeder, Audra (October 2013, 10). “Was this tame photo too racy for Instagram?". The Daily Dot. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Hinde, Natasha (January 2015, 1). “Did Instagram Ban This Account Because of a Photo Showing Women's Pubic Hair?". HuffPost. AOL. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Banks, Grace (April 2017, 4). “Pics Or It Didn't Happen: reclaiming Instagram's censored art". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Fuller, Gillian (December 2016, 12). “Free the Nipple: You Need to See This Badass Instagram Account". . Condé Nast. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Shiori Kirigaya I can't even see Instagram. The difference between "male nipples" and "female nipples" Be inspired! February 2017, 2
- ^ Deczynski, Rebecca (October 2015, 10). “Instagram Explains Why It Won't #FreetheNipple". Nylon. Diversis Capital. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Bolton, Doug (October 2015, 10). “Free the Nipple: What types of nipples are allowed on Instagram?". The Independent. April 2017, 5Browse.
- ^ Saori Ohara Is Apple's blame for nudity on Instagram? April 2015, 10
- ^ Barnett, Oliver (March 2016, 3). “Shock as'one million' explicit porn films found on Instagram". . Northern and Shell. April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Oldfield, Sara (April 2016, 4). “Instagrot: The shocking explicit porn films hidden on Instagram under Arabic hashtags". =The Sun. . April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Titcomb, James (March 2016, 3). “Instagram is changing its feed to show photos out of order". The Telegraph. . April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ "See the Moments You Care About First". Instagram Blog. Instagram (March 2016, 3). April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ Titcomb, James (March 2016, 3). “Instagram changes: Don't panic, you don't have to turn on notifications". The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group. April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Alba, Alejandro (March 2016, 3). “Instagram users are upset, anxious about the new algorithmic timeline update". New York Daily News. April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Thottam, Isabel (March 2016, 3). “Here's What Instagram Influencers Think of the New Algorithmic Timeline". paste. Paste Media Group. April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Brueck, Hilary (March 2016, 3). “Instagram Asks Everyone to Calm Down After Algorithm Uproar". Fortune. Time Inc.. April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Patkar, Mihir (April 2016, 4). “How (and Why) to Disable Algorithmic Feeds on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook". MakeUseOf. April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Lintao, Carissa (July 2017, 7). “Instagram is cracking down on fake influencers". The Next Web. April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ Lorentz, Taylor (June 2017, 6). “Instagram's “shadowban,” explained: How to tell if Instagram is secretly blacklisting your posts". . April 2017, 7Browse.
- ^ "Congratulations Crunchies Winners!”. TechCrunch: The Crunchies Awards (January 2011, 1). As of August 25, 2012original[Broken link]More archives.April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ "The 100 Most Creative People in Business in 2011”. FastCompany (May 2011). As of August 5, 2012original[Broken link]More archives.April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ Lagorio, Christine (June 2011, 6). “Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, Founders of Instagram”. INC. April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ Swearingen, Jake (September 2, 2011).SF Weekly Web Awards 2011: We Have Some Winners!". April 2011, 10Browse.
- ^ "The Hot 20 2011”. 7x7 Magazine (Sept 23, 2011). April 2011, 10Browse.
- "Introduction to Instagram with 140 characters"Mainichi Communications, August 2011, 2.ISBN 4839938253.
- Amano Akira"Psychology that wants to be shared-Seven viewpoints for understanding the information environment of SNS" (Propaganda conference,2017）
hashtagIs before a phrase with no words or spacesHash sign (
#, number sign)Is a label with a shape.Metadata tagType,Mini blog,Facebook,Google+,Instagram,Twitter,VK such asSocial networking servicesHashtag "#" (Half sizesymbol), Is it displayed in the text (for example, "New artists announced for #SXSW2014 Music Festival")?, Is added to the end of the sentence. An example of a hash tag is #dontjudge. The word hashtag can also refer to its own hash symbol used in the context of the hashtag.
Hashtags can collect similar tagged messages and also electronically search all the messages in which they exist.JapaneseThen, collecting information using hash tags is sometimes called "tagging"..
Origin and use
Number signInformation technologyOften used to emphasize special meanings. In the 1970s example, when you put a symbol or number nextPDP-11 OfAssembly languageIn directAddress modeWas used to display.. 1978,Brian KanihanとDennis Ritchie TheC languageでC processorUsed "#" as a special keyword that must be processed first. Before the invention of the hashtag, the number sign wasNorth AmericaCalled the "hash symbol" in several countries outside.
Then the number signIRCNow used to label groups and topics. Channels and topics are available throughout the IRC network and are prefixed with a # hash sign (in contrast to localserverToAmpersand(&) Is used).
Is inspired by the use of number symbols in IRC,Mini blogAdvocated using a similar system on Twitter to tag topics of interest on the network. Chris posted his first hashtag on Twitter as follows:
how do you feel about using # (pound) for groups. As in #barcamp [msg]?(→ # for groupinglb<Pound>[Note 1]) How about using? Like #barcamp [message]. )—Chris Messina, His original Tweet proposing hashtag usage, August 23, 2007
The word hashtag was first used in a blog post by Stowe Boyd on August 2007, 8, "Hashtags are groupings on Twitter."And dictionary editor of the American Dialect SocietySays.
Twitter has all the hashtags in the tweethyperlinkNow, you can display search results on Twitter for hash-tagged words (or the standard spelling of misspelled words in general). In 2010, Twitter began posting content that featured a booming hashtag called "Trending Topics." On the trend list on Twitterス パ ムTo prevent the entry of, and to provide the hashtag of the topic neutrallyalgorithmThere is.
People's Republic of ChinaThen,Sina Weibo(Weibo)Tengxiang WeChat(WeChat) Is in the form of a double hashtag called "#hashname #", but this is漢字This is because there is no space between them and a tag for closing is required. In contrast, Twitter has Kanji (and similar space problemsOrthography) Is used by the user to maintain a linguistically natural expression such as'I'm love'.A space before and after the hash-tagged element (for example,'I'm love' instead of'I am love')OrZWNJMoreMust be inserted.
The number of used hashtags in a post or tweet is just as important as the type of hashtag used. Currently, it is considered acceptable to post one tag for a specific conversation and two for posting a place to add a place to the conversation, but three is the limit, and there is a risk of "buying the anger of the community". Is supposed to increase.
Hashtags are mostly used in lively and occasional discussion forums, where hashtags are the hashtags of any combination of letters, but if you make a personalized appeal, hashtags can become a trend. You can attract more people to have a discussion with. In Twitter, when hashtags have surged in popularity, they are reflected in the "Trending Topics" of the user page, but the display trend can be selected by region or world. Hashtags cannot be registered or controlled by a single user or group of users, nor can they be "retired" from general use. It is meant to be used in a permanent reliance on the composition of. Also, the lack of any configuration definition means that a single hashtag can be used for a number of purposes supported by its users.
And the hashtags intended to be used in discussions at certain events that tend to use obscure wording are the same, like "#cakefestival" is used during cake festivals instead of simple "#cake". The intention is to avoid getting involved in general conversations on such topics. However, this can make it difficult for a topic to trend because people often use the same spelling and words when they think they are talking about the same topic. In order to put a topic in the trend, it is necessary to get agreement whether the hashtag referring to a particular topic is implicit or stated.
Hashtags also serve as a guide for finding and adding users with similar interests to follow (subscribe) or list (public contact list) users.
Is a social networkInstagramHowever, it is possible to use hashtags by adding hashtags according to photo posts and topics. For example, you can add hashtags such as #bffl or #friends to photos posted by yourself or friends. However, Instagram has disabled certain hashtags such as #photography #iPhone #iphoneography, which are too featureless to serve their purpose. It also blocks hashtags that lead to illegal activities such as drug use..censorshipAnd certain hashtag bans are specific to InstagramSubaltanIt plays an indirect role in the way communities are built and maintained. Despite Instagram's content rules, users are looking for ways to continue their actions and ultimately avoid censorship.
Hashtags are also used informally and unintentionally in sentences based on incoming messages to practically categorize the message for later retrieval, sharing, or other reasons. It is also useful for expressing humor, sadness and other emotions such as "Monday!! #Excitement #irony".
Use outside of social networking websites
This feature isYouTube,Goker MediaIt is also installed in non-short message application services such as the user comment function in. In the case of Gawker Media, hashtags for blog comments and directly posted comments are used to maintain a fairer rating of user activity when employees are not logged in to the website..
Hashtag compatible website
Since 2010, multiple TV stations have branded hashtags in their TV seriesdisplayI started to advertise in, For online discussion before, during, or after the broadcastThere is also a meaning. Hashtag display is on any corner of the screen or at the end of a promotion(For example, motion picture trailer)
Broadcasters, such as moderators and correspondents, are also promoting corporate or personal Twitter account names to exchange posts, and use related or branded hashtags along the account name (for example,not only) Continues to be encouraged as a mini-blogging method to become a topical hashtag on Twitter and other search engines (to be discussed in the future). Broadcasters are also creating such formats to bring together selected posts for live broadcast. Clau Sladden, Twitter's director of media collaboration, said#SunnyFX)) is set as two types of hashtags for TV, one is for instantaneous identification and the other is temporary type for the cast to look for reaction from the viewer during the broadcast.. Also, the hashtag isPart of the speculation is whether to replace or coexist with.
The increasing number of cases where hashtags are used as advertising media is that they were advertised at the end of commercials and series episodesAOLBranded from the late 1990s to the early 2000sCompared to.
There are also hashtags that become world famous, for exampleI am CharlieThis slogan was first used on Twitter as hashtags #jesuischarlie and #iamcharlie, and spread extensively on the Internet.
From February 2013 on TwitterAmerican ExpressBy collaborating with us, we are now able to buy products that are on sale at reduced prices online by tweeting a special hashtag.. American Express members can sync their card and Twitter or use offers by looking for replies with tweets and confirmations from American Express.
Ad hoc lists are being created for the first time for discussions and promotions among participants when conducting real-world events. Hashtags are often used as a marker for both participants to find each other on Twitter during the exhibition period.
Companies and advocates are also engaging in discussions using special hashtags to promote their products, services and campaigns.
Hashtags are often used on social media platforms as consumers complain to large corporations about their customer service experience. In contrast, "bashtags" are created to describe situations in which social media hashtags set by a company are used to criticize the company or to accuse other vulnerable customer services. It is a term. As an example, in January 2012McDonald'sCreated a hashtag called #McDStories to share a good experience in the store, but this campaign was canceled in just 2 hours because there were many complaints tweets instead of the expected good experience..
The use of hashtags can also reveal the emotions that the author has hit the text, with clarity differing where the hashtags directly describe the state of mind. As an example, the words in the hashtag are sentencesIronicHas become the strongest predictor of whether or not.
In popular culture
During the period,New Democratic PartyWas the party leader TheCanadian Conservative Party OfStephen HarperMentioned crime-related policies by the Prime Minister as "a hashtag fail" (probably #fail).
Kanye WestSaidhashtagWrapWas devised in the 2010s to describe the style of rap,According to Rizoh, "metaphor, pose, in one wordPunch lineIt is often composed at the end of the rhyme.".Nicki Minaj,Big sean,Drake,Lil WayneWrappers such as this are raising the hashtag wrap,Ludacris,The Lonely IslandAnd several music writers blame hashtag wraps.
In 2010, Twitter introduced a "hash flag" that can be used during the FIFA World Cup South Africa tournamentRe-introduced in 2014 at World Cup Brazil.. This is a function that, when tweeting the three-letter country codes of 32 participating countries using the hash tag method, the national flags are automatically incorporated into the tweet.
July 2012, TwitterTicker symbolIn front ofDollar signA function that can be clicked as a hash tag by adding (as an example$ AAPL) Was introduced and was called "cash tag".. This is a feature that allows you to search for tweets that are discussing companies and stock prices.
In August 2012, British journalist Tom MeltzerGuardianPaper with both handspeace signA new version of the "finger hashtag" that mimics the hashtag of crossing fingers like a hashtag symbolIntroduced.. This new gesture WiredIntroduced in, In 2013Jimmy FallonOr show it on TV,Corvea ReportWas also used.
- ^ hashtagMerriam-Webster(Retrieved September 2020, 1)
- ^ Using hashtags on Twitter, support.twitter.com April 2013, 11Browse.
- ^ Best Practices for Hashtags | Twitter Developers, Dev.twitter.com, (2011-07-19) April 2013, 11Browse.
- ^ “Oxford English Dictionary-Hash”, Oxford English Dictionary, (June de 2014)
- ^ [Read receipt data]Kabaya food"Tough Gummy", "Taguru" popular among young boysNikkei MJ] December 2020, 1 (food side)
- ^ “'Hashtag' added to the OED – but # isn't a hash, pound, nor number sign”, The Register, (13 June 2014)
- ^ “New words notes June 2014”, Oxford English Dictionary, (June 2014), originalArchived as of October 2014, 10.
- ^ PDP-11 assembly language, Programmer209.wordpress.com, (2011-08-03) April 2014, 8Browse.
- ^ Kernighan, Brian W.; Ritchie, Dennis M. (1978) (English). The C Programming Language. Prentice Hall. Pp. 86, 207. ISBN 978-0-13-110163-0
- ^ Bourke, Jane (2004). Communication Technology Resource Book. Ready-Ed Publications. Pp. 19. ISBN 978-1-86-397585-8 April 2014, 11Browse.
- ^ Hargraves, Orin (2003). Mighty fine words and smashing expressions: making sense of transatlantic English. Oxford [ua]: Oxford Univ. Press. Pp. 33, 260. ISBN 978-0-19-515704-8
- ^ "Channel Scope". Section 2.2. RFC 2811
- ^ Oikarinen, JarkkoReed, Darren (1993). "Channels". Internet Relay Chat Protocol (English). IETF. sec. 1.3. two:10.17487 / RFC1459. RFC 1459.
- ^ #OriginStory, Carnegie Mellon University, (2014-08-29)
- ^ Parker, Ashley (June 2011, 6). “Twitter's Secret Handshake”. The New York Times April 2011, 7Browse.
- ^ Messina, Chris [@chrismessina] (September 2007, 8). "how do you feel about using # (pound) for groups. As in #barcamp [msg]?" (Tweet). As of July 2013, 11originalMore archives.TwitterThanRetrieved February 2013, 11.
- ^ “The story of the hashtag began with Iranians”. Deutsche Welle Persian. (2009) April 2015, 3Browse.
- ^ Stowe Boyd, Hash Tags = Twitter Groupings, Stoweboyd.com April 2013, 9Browse.
- ^ The Secret of Twitter's Trending Hashtags With Insight and Tips, AllISayIs.com April 2014, 12Browse.
- ^ International services team (April 2012, 4). “Right-to-left languages on Twitter”. Twitter April 2015, 3Browse.
- ^ Martin, Rick (July 2011, 7). “Twitter Rolls Out Hashtag Support for Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Russian”Tech in Asia April 2015, 3Browse.
- ^ What is a (#) Hashtag?, Hashtags.org April 2014, 2Browse.
- ^ The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2013-09-24), "#Hashtag" with Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake (Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), Youtube April 2014, 8Browse.
- ^ Instagram banned hashtags, BBC.co.uk, (7 November 2013) April 2013, 11Browse.
- ^ Olszanowski, M. (2014). "Feminist Self-Imaging and Instagram: Tactics of Circumventing Sensorship". Visual Communication Quarterly, 21(1), 83-95. Retrieved February 8, 2015, from http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15551393.2014.928154#.VNgGT7DF-7FF-7F
- ^ Gabriel Snyder (October 15, 2009), Anarchy in the Machine: Welcome to Gawker's Open Forums, Gawker
- ^ Zachary M. Seward (October 15, 2009), Got a #tip? Gawker Media opens tag pages to masses, expecting "chaos", Nieman Journalism Lab
- ^ Marco Wisniewski (February 6, 2012), Hashtags in Orkut communities, Orkut
- ^ Michael Schneider (April 21, 2011), New to Your TV Screen: Twitter Hashtags, TV Guide
- ^ Todd Wasserman (Dec 3, 2012), McDonald's Releases First TV Ad With Twitter Hashtag, Mashable
- ^ Gregory Ferenstein (April 15, 2011), Twitter TV Hashtag Tips From Twitter's Own Expert, Fast Company
- ^ Twitter Chatter Correlates With TV Ratings, But Is That Good Or Bad News For Nielsen?, Ibtimes.com, (2013-03-22) April 2013, 9Browse.
- ^ Ryan Lawler (June 10, 2012), Twitter's Hashtag Pages Could Be The New AOL Keywords — But Better, Techcrunch
- ^ Heather, Kelly (February 2013, 2). “Twitter and Amex let you pay with a hashtag”. CNN April 2013, 11Browse.
- ^ Sync with Twitter, Amex Sync April 2013, 11Browse.
- ^ Akwagyiram, Alexis (May 2012, 5). “Are Twitter and Facebook changing the way we complain?”. BBC News April 2012, 6Browse.
- ^ Maynard (2014). “Who cares about sarcastic tweets? Investigating the impact of sarcastic on sentiment analysis”. Proceedings of the Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation.
- ^ Anna Mehler Paperny (April 2011, 4). “Jack Layton's debatable'hashtag' #fail”The Globe and Mail
- ^ “Canadian atwitter throughout debate”. CBC News. (April 2011, 4)
- ^ Zach Baron (November 3, 2010), The Ten Best Quotes From Kanye West's Epic Hot 97 Interview With Funkmaster Flex, The Village Voice
- ^ Rizoh (Jul 7, 2011), A Brief History Of Hashtag Rap, Houston Press
- ^ David Mendez (May 22, 2013), The Lonely Island Puts Hashtag Rap In Its Place (Looking At You, Drake), Tucson Weekly
- ^ Jeremiah Tucker (December 17, 2010), Jeremiah Tucker: Hashtag rap is 2010's lamest trend, Joplin Globe
- ^ "Twitter / nickbilton: My first byline on A1 of the ...". April 2013, 9Browse.
- ^ “Birds Eye launches Mashtags-social media potato shapes”, The Grocer
- ^ Medina, Jennifer (May 2014, 5). “Campus Killings Set Off Anguished Conversation About the Treatment of Women”. The New York Times April 2014, 9Browse.
- ^ June 11, 2010 8:05 am (2010-06-11), Twitter Supports World Cup Fever with Hashflags, Ryanseaacrest.com April 2014, 8Browse.
- ^ What are Hashflags?, Howto.digidefen.se, (2014-06-10) April 2014, 8Browse.
- ^ Ben Woods (2014-06-10), Twitter brings back hashflags just in time for World Cup 2014 kick-off, Thenextweb.com April 2014, 8Browse.
- ^ Kim, Erin (2012-07-31), Twitter unveils'cashtags' to track stock symbols-Jul. 31, 2012, Money.cnn.com April 2013, 11Browse.
- ^ Twitter makes stock symbol $'cashtag' links official, following # and @, The Verge, (2012-07-30) April 2013, 11Browse.
- ^ Tom Meltzer (1 August 2012), “How to say'hashtag' with your fingers”, The Guardian April 2014, 3Browse.
- ^ Kamer, Nimrod (March 2013), “Finger-Hashtags”, Wired April 2014, 3Browse.
- ^ Kamer, Nimrod (February 26, 2014), “I invented finger hashtags—and I regret nothing”, The Daily Dot April 2014, 3Browse.
- ^ As an example,"Work and meetings in the wilderness: a place to work in the Tokyo metropolitan area where there are many choices # hashtags""Nihon Keizai Shimbun" electronic version (delivered on September 2019, 9) Read on January 13, 2020.