Cryptocurrency transaction solicited by SNS When trying to make a profit and cash it, "Page not found"
If you write the contents roughly
The Saga Prefectural Police said, "When someone I met through SNS or an app requests cash or crypto assets, I suspect fraud."
There is no end to fraud cases through SNS. After paying 400 million yen, I can't access the website ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Cryptocurrency(Angoutsuka,British: cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency, crypto) is a digital asset designed to act as an exchange medium, with individual coin ownership records in the form of a computerized database.LedgerSaved inpowerfulCipherThis guarantees the security of transaction history, controls new coin generation, and confirms the transfer of ownership.
Cryptocurrencies do not have a physical form (such as banknotes) and are generally not issued by central authority.A typical cryptocurrency isDecentralized (decentralized)Is controlled byCentral Bank Digital CurrencyIn contrast to.
When a cryptocurrency is generated, before it is issued, or when it is issued by a particular user, it is generally considered centralized.When decentralized controls were implemented, individual cryptocurrencies were decentralized ledger technology (usually).Block chain), It functions as a public financial transaction database.
Decentralized cryptocurrencyIs collectively generated from the entire cryptocurrency system.The speed of its formation depends on when the system was created and whether the system is known.Federal ReserveControl of the money supply in centralized banking and economic systems such as by the board of directors and the governmentFiat moneyMade by manufacturing or requesting an increase in the bank's digital ledger.
However, companies or governments cannot manufacture cryptocurrencies.Also, the company or the government itself has not assisted other companies, banks or entities that hold the asset value in decentralized cryptocurrencies until December 2017.It was the development of the basic technology system that supports decentralized cryptocurrenciesSatoshi Nakamoto A group or individual known as (Satoshi Nakamoto).
As of March 2015, there were hundreds of cryptocurrencies with specifications, most of which were the first fully implemented decentralized cryptocurrencies.BitcoinSimilar to and from BitcoinforkIs what..The security, consistency and balance of ledgers in the cryptocurrency system is maintained by a community of non-reliable parties called miners.Miners are the general public who use their own computers, the miners confirm the legitimacy of the transaction, and the transaction is specific.Time stampAdded to the ledger according to the scheme.
The security of cryptocurrency ledgers is based on the assumption that the majority of miners try to maintain their ledgers fairly from financial motives.
Most cryptocurrencies are designed to gradually reduce their issuance, and there is an upper limit on the total amount of currencies that will circulate in the future, such as precious metals...Owned by a financial institutioncashCryptocurrencies are more of a law enforcement agency than ordinary currencies exchanged asSeizedHard to be done..All existing cryptocurrencies are pseudoAnonymousHowever, pure anonymity can also be achieved, as suggested by Zerocoin and its distributed laundering capabilities..
In 1998, Wei Dai presented an overview of an anonymous decentralized electronic financial system called b-money...Shortly thereafter, Nick Szabo created Bit Gold... Bit GoldBitcoinLike the cryptocurrencies that follow, such as, it required the user to cancel the achievement of proof of work. Proof of work will be unlocked when the complete cryptographic answer is published.
The first decentralized cryptocurrencyBitcoinWas in 2009Pseudonym OfSoftware developerSatoshi NakamotoDeveloped by.BitcoinCryptographic hash functionSHA-256Was used for its proof-of-work scheme.. Namecoin was released in April 2011Online censorshipDecentralization that will make it very difficultDNSWas developed for the purpose of forming.Shortly after that, in October 2011,LitecoinHas been released.Litecoin was the first successful cryptocurrency to use scrypt instead of SHA-256 as a hash function.As another notable cryptocurrency, Peercoin was the first successful cryptocurrency to combine proof-of-work and proof-of-stake...Many other cryptocurrencies have been developed, but only a few have been successful.Because they brought little to do with technological innovation. United Kingdom on August 2014, 8Ministry of FinanceAnnounced that it has commissioned research into cryptocurrencies and, if any, the role they can play in the British economy.The ministry's investigation will also report whether regulations should be considered..
Since 2014, Monero,Ethereum, And so-called Nxt 2th generationCryptocurrency has appeared.They have advanced features such as invisible addresses, smart contracts, sidechains or side assets.
2015, Cardano (Cardano) Etc.3th generationCryptocurrency was born.For example, Cardano is a proof of stake blockchain network developed as a platform for developing decentralized applications with multi-asset ledgers and verifiable smart contracts.Built using a guaranteed formal method, Cardano aims to deliver the scalability, interoperability, and sustainability required for practical applications that are not sufficient for second-generation cryptocurrencies. There is.
December 2017, 12, No. 3 in the world's proven reserves of crude oil Is in an economic crisisベネズエラ OfNicholas MaduroThe president is a cryptocurrency backed by resources such as oil and natural gasPetroAnnounced to introduce, 1 million units issued on January 5th..The world's first cryptocurrency issued by the state.
The representatives of the central bank areBitcoinThe adoption of cryptocurrencies such as these will pose a serious challenge to the central bank's influence on the credit value of the economy as a whole, and consumer confidence in fiat money as cryptocurrency transactions become more widespread. Is definitely compromised.
"If (cryptocurrency) is widely used, it will also hinder the statistics bureau from collecting data on economic activity that the government uses to steer the economy," said Gareth Murphy, senior executive at the central bank. Says.He oversees central bank control over key functions of financial and exchange rate policyVirtual currencyWarned that it would pose a new challenge.
BitcoinTMJ Robocoin founder Jordan Kelley launched the United States' first Bitcoin ATM on February 2014, 2.The terminal, located in Austin, Texas, looks like a bank ATM, but is designed to scan government-issued identification cards such as driver's licenses and passports with a scanner to authenticate users personally..
ア ー キ テ ク チ ャ
Cryptocurrencies use various time stamping schemes to avoid the need for trusted third parties to time stamp the transactions added to the blockchain ledger.
Proof of work scheme
The first time stamping scheme developedProof of WorkIt was a scheme.This is the most widely used scheme and is based on SHA-256.Bitcoin introduced SHA-256, and scrypt, which is used in currencies such as Litecoin, also introduced SHA-256...The latter is now the majority in the cryptocurrency industry, with at least 480 confirmed implementations..
Proof of stake scheme and compound scheme
With Proof of Work SchemeProof of stakeSome cryptocurrencies use a combination of schemes..Proof of stake is a method of ensuring the security of cryptocurrency networks and obtaining decentralized agreements by requiring users to present ownership of a certain amount of currency.This is different from the proof of work system.Proof of work schemes run difficult hash functions to validate electronic transactions, but proof of stake schemes generally rely on currency-specific codes, so there is currently no standard format.
A wallet (Cryptocurrency wallet) is a wallet that stores cryptocurrencies, but it is similar to a private bank in that it can issue account numbers and transfer money directly to each other.It also has a mining function.
Strictly speaking, the wallet in the blockchain corresponds to the address on the blockchain.Secret keyRefers to the database where is stored.With this private key, the corresponding address on the blockchain can be accessed and remittances can be executed.
Stock vs. flow model
originally,Precious metalAlthough it is a model that was applied to commodity prices such as, In 2019, it was announced that the stock-to-flow model (S2F model) will work as a theoretical price model for cryptocurrencies as well.[By whom?]..This is economicsFlow and stockBased on, the ratio of cryptocurrency stock (existing) to flow (newly mined), that is
Rarity = stock ÷ flow
It is a model hypothesis that the theoretical price is determined based on..Stock If so, the flow that is the derivative is At this time, the shortage becomes constant with rarity = 1 and becomes stable.Rarity decreases when the stock increases faster than the exponential function, and increases when the stock increases later than the exponential function.Bitcoin stock increases slower than the exponential function, so its rarity increases.
The English word stable means "stable."Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin have no credit from the nations that support their value and their prices are not stable, whereas they are exchanged equivalently to legal tenders such as the US dollar and gold (Peg), Convenience that can be used stably without major fluctuation, issued by the stateCredit moneyIt is a currency that borrows the backing of.In order to maintain the same value, gold and US dollars, which are collateral for credit, must be held by the company that manages and issues cryptocurrencies as much as the issue amount, but the guarantee cannot be confirmed from the outside..
In addition, take measures against crime such as money laundering and terrorist financing.Intergovernmental organizationIsFinancial Activities Working GroupThe (FATF) speculates that it is being used for crimes and is becoming more cautious about its widespread use..
Divided into 4 types according to the type of collateral.
- Legal tender collateral type
- Fake currency collateral type-other cryptocurrencies (EthereumEtc.) is collateral
- MakerDAO's DAI, SAI
- CommoditiesCollateral type-Items with market value such as gold are collateralized
- Tether Gold, Digix Gold
- Unsecured type
Cryptocurrencies are mainly used outside existing banks and government agenciesインターネットIt is an electronic currency exchanged via.Although this alternative, decentralized trading method is in its early stages of development, it has the unique potential to compete with existing currencies and payment systems.
Competition in the cryptocurrency market
As of January 2018, there are about 1 cryptocurrencies..Cryptocurrency market capital is from the topBitcoin,Ethereum,Ripple,Bitcoin cash,CardanoThe top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization alone occupy nearly 8% of the cryptocurrency market...Various companies are entering the cryptocurrency market because of the opportunity to earn profits from issuing currency, and while the mining business is gaining attention, the computer parts required for mining are also soaring and the entry cost is high..
Network externalities play an important role in the analysis of cryptocurrency market development.The popularity of a currency is essential to its success, as any currency will have a higher value in use as its users increase.Economists say, for example, the most popular cryptocurrency schemeBitcoinLarge-scale competitors such as, have assumed that they will acquire more new users due to the size of their growing trading pool, and as a result will effectively gain an advantage in the market.
Use in magazines
In October 2015Peer reviewsystemAcademic magazine Ledger (ISSN 2379-5980 ) Was launched..This journal has a hash of the paper file to be submittedDigital signatureThe author is advised to do so, which leaves the treatise file time stamped on the Bitcoin blockchain.In addition, the magazine requires authors to put their personal Bitcoin address on the first page of the treatise..
The legal status of cryptocurrencies varies widely from country to country, and in many countries it is undefined or in the process of transition.While some countries explicitly allow the use and trading of cryptocurrencies, others ban or limit cryptocurrencies.Similarly, different government agencies, ministries, and courts have different classifications of Bitcoin.
Legal status in each country
The United States of America
August 2014, 3,United States Internal Revenue Service (Internal Revenue Service, IRS) IsBitcoinAs a currencyTax assetsDecided to treat as.This is because Bitcoin is in the USTransfer incomeIt means that it is subject to taxation.The benefit of this decision is that it clarifies the legal status of Bitcoin.Since then, investors have no longer have to worry about investing in Bitcoin, whether the profits they earn from Bitcoin are illegal, and how to declare them to the IRS...The IRS decision, apart from the reasoning, fits Bitcoin's nature, as Bitcoin has characteristics closer to the precious metal market than traditional currencies..
People's Republic of China
Cryptocurrency in JapanFund settlement lawDefined in Article 2, Paragraph 5CryptocurrencyCorresponds to.Income from individual purchases and sales is subject to comprehensive taxationOther incomeCorresponds to.
The Government of Japan decided on October 2019, 10 that cryptocurrencies are not money and securities, but donations to individual politicians are donations from property interests..
Cryptocurrencies themselves are legal in Russia, but it is illegal to purchase goods in Russia using currencies other than the Russian ruble..
Legal issues related to cryptocurrencies are not the only ones that arise with the government.Coinye, for example, has a wrapper on its logoKanye WestWas used without permissionOrtho coinIs. Since Coinye was originally named Coinye West, Kanye West's agent sent a suspension order to Coinye's email administrator David P. McEnery Jr.The suspension order states that Coinye is a deliberate trademark infringement, fraudulent competition, cyber piracy, and trademark dilution, similar in appearance and the name of Kanye West. Ordered to stop using.
Concerns about the unregulated global economy
As the popularity and demand for online currencies has increased since the launch of Bitcoin in 2009There is also growing concern that the unregulated individual-to-individual global economy offered by such various cryptocurrencies may pose a threat to society as a whole.There are many concerns that Orthocoin may be a tool for anonymous web crime.
Cryptocurrency networks have apparently lacked regulation, which has attracted many users who want decentralized currency exchange and use.However, this lack of regulation has been critically evaluated as potentially helping criminals who want tax evasion and money laundering.
Transactions that accompany the use of these orthocoins and exchanges are independent of the legitimate banking system, facilitating individual tax evasion.Since taxable income records are based solely on the taxable person's filing with the IRS, for example in the United States, it is not possible to record transactions using cryptocurrencies, which is a currency exchange method that is sometimes untraceable. Extremely difficult.
Anonymity systems provided by the majority of cryptocurrencies can also be used as a simple method of money laundering.Money laundering through Orthocoin is less involved with financial institutions and can be done by anonymous transactions than money laundering through a dense network of financial personnel and overseas bank accounts.Money laundering services for cryptocurrencies exist to meet Bitcoin demand.The service obscures the relationship between deposit and withdrawal addresses by mixing Bitcoins from multiple sources..
On August 2013, 8, Amos Mazzant, a junior judge in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, said that cryptocurrencies can be used as money (explicitly Bitcoin), that is, they can be used to pay for goods and services, and personal living expenses. Cryptocurrency is a form of currency or money because it can be paid and exchanged for traditional currencies.By this rulingSecurities and Exchange CommissionHas jurisdiction over security fraud, including cryptocurrencies.
In February 2014, the world's largest Bitcoin exchangeMount goxCryptocurrency has garnered national headlines with the announcement of bankruptcy.The company announced that it had lost a little less than $ 4 million worth of Bitcoin to its customers, probably due to theft.This was equivalent to about 7300 Bitcoins, or about 75% of the total amount of Bitcoins that existed at the time.Among other news, the collapse of the company caused Bitcoin prices to fall from about $ 7 in December 2013 to less than $ 12 in February 1,160..
December 2015, 3, thenDrug Enforcement BureauWith an investigatorUnited States Secret ServiceThe duo were accused of communication fraud, money laundering, and several other illegal acts involving the theft of Bitcoin during a federal investigation into the Silk Road..
On December 2015, 12, Homero Joshua Garza was accused of security fraud associated with Paycoin development. Garza was the owner of a cryptocurrency mining equipment sales website called GAW Miners, which is currently out of service.He masterminded an in-depth mouse training attempt, using "cloud mining" as a cover for mining with data center equipment.He claimed that a cloud miner named hashlets was mining cryptocurrencies in a cloud called Zenportal, but in reality no one was mining cryptocurrencies. Zenportal had more than 1 users and earned US $ 1 million in hashlets sales.. GAW Miners was co-founded by Garza and the renowned security firm Stuart Fraser of Cantor Fitzgerald..
CryptocurrencySilk roadIt is also used in the controversial environment of online black markets such as.The original Silk Road was closed in October 2013, and two versions have been used since then.Currently in use is the Silk Road 10.The format that was successful on the Silk Road was widely used in the online black market and encouraged the subsequent decentralization of the online black market.In the years following the first closure of the Silk Road, the number of prominent black markets increased from 2 to 3.0, and the quantity of drugs listed increased from 4 to 12..
Black markets are becoming more and more challenging on the legal side.Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency formats used in the black market are not clearly and legally classified almost around the world.Bitcoin is called a virtual asset in the United States.Such unclear classifications are increasing pressure on law enforcement agencies around the world to catch up with fluid drug trafficking in the black market..
The majority of the darknet marketTorBlack markets are relatively easy to find in the public domain because they are run by.This means that you can find customer reviews and public forum sites for black market addresses and drugs sold in the black market, but none of them prove guilty of any form of user...This kind of anonymity allows both black market sellers and buyers to escape the legal pursuit.As a result, law enforcement agencies stick to activities that thin out individual markets and drug distributors and cut off supply.But distributors and suppliers can stay one step ahead of the rapidly expanding and anonymous black market in pursuit of law..
- Journalists Joshua Brustein and Timothy LeeBitcoinHighボ ラ テ ィ リ テ ィExpressed concern about the problems that come from.
- Jason O'GradyOrtho coinReported an attempt to disseminate rumors in.
- The community can pre-mining, start hidden activities, orOrtho coinPointing out extreme rewards for the founder as a deceptive practice..However, it is also useful as a unique part of the design of digital cryptocurrencies, such as Ripple...Pre-mining means that the currency is manufactured by the originator of the currency even before the mining code is published..
- Most cryptocurrencies are reprints of existing cryptocurrencies and have only minor differences, with no new technological developments.The aforementioned Coinye and Dogecoin Is a typical example..Such a rehashed cryptocurrency that is not aimed at technological development is called "Sitcoin" outside Japan.shitcoin, Meaning of dung coin) " Is called.In Japan, some communities used the aforementioned "sit coin", and the word was coined as "dirty".Grass coin'[Note 1](Derived from the net slang "grass" which means "laughter") is used.
- Banks generally do not provide services for cryptocurrencies and sometimes refuse to provide services to crypto companies..
- Cryptocurrency stored in local storageMalwareAnd data loss is often a permanent loss.This is also caused by the corruption of physical media, and lost cryptocurrencies virtually disappear from the market forever...However, this is also a problem common to general cash, including cryptocurrencies (burning banknotes, dropping them in uncollectible places, etc.).
- There are several criteria that are expected to be met in order for cryptocurrencies to become mainstream.An increasing number of retailers are accepting cryptocurrencies, but the number is still small.
- In cryptocurrencyBitcoinWith technological advances such as, miners are specialhardwareとsoftwareThe entry cost is high because it has become necessary.
- Cryptocurrency transactions are usually irrevocable after a certain number of blocks have confirmed the transaction.One of the features that credit cards have but cryptocurrencies lack is consumer protection, such as withdrawal of payments against fraud..
- Some cryptocurrencies have unclear backgrounds and developers.
- Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies managed by advanced cryptography, but several governments are cautious about their lack of central control and their impact on financial security..
- Environmentally conscious people are worried that huge amounts of energy will be spent on the low gains of cryptocurrency mining, but compare it to the energy consumption of the financial system that has been used for a long time. This is very important.
- Traditional financial products come with strong consumer protection.But if Bitcoin is lost or stolen, there is no intermediary to exercise the authority to limit consumer losses..
- Regulators in several countries have issued warnings about the use of cryptocurrencies and have taken specific regulatory measures to discourage their use..
Cryptocurrencies include fiat currencies such as the Japanese yen and the US dollarClearing houseNot registered, but registeredCryptocurrencyExchangers exist.There is no obligation regarding payment records,Block chainPayment records are published by technology.
- There is no guarantee of value to the user.
- Cannot be used if the city loses power
- All data may be erased if an electromagnetic pulse is shot
- There is a risk of falsification of transaction records due to a 51% attack. (Byzantine general problem)
- Easy to create a black market.
- TaxationIt will be an escape route for.
- Money launderingUsed for.
- According to the so-called "seminar business method"Investment fraudThe possibility of.(A bulletin to call attention to fraud.)
- The weakness of the management system of exchanges that exchange virtual currency and legal tender. 
- Power waste problem. (Mining is a significant operationBOINC,Folding @ homeThere is also a movement to entrust to. )
- From now onAI (artificial intelligence)Semi-labor economic consideration for the labor force that can be replaced by robots and robots.
Bitcoin exchange rate
|Current BTC exchange rate|
|Coin Hack||BTC (Japanese Yen)||Main rate|
- ^ Later, the meaning of a cryptocurrency with a low market capitalization was added, and two meanings are included..
- ^ Andy Greenberg (April 2011, 4). “Crypto Currency”. Forbes 2014/8/8Browse.
- ^ Polansek, Tom (May 2016, 5). “CME, ICE prepare pricing data that could boost bitcoin”. Reuters 2016/5/3Browse.
- ^ Allison, Ian (September 2015, 9). “If Banks Want Benefits of Blockchains, They Must Go Permissionless". International Business Times. 2015/9/15Browse.
- ^ Matteo D'Agnolo. “All you need to know about Bitcoin". timesofindia-economictimes.As of August 2015, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/8/8Browse.
- ^ Sagona-Stophel. “Bitcoin 101 white paper”. As of May 2016, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016/7/11Browse.
- ^ Bitcoin-block-signing History, http://blockchain.info, 2 March 2014
- ^ Deflation and Banking, http://www.econlib.org, 19 December 2006
- ^ Bitcoin Creation Mechanism, https://en.bitcoin.it, 12 January 2014
- ^ Listing of active coins, http://cryptocoincharts.infoFebruary 27, 2014
- ^ another authentication protocol forked from POS, https://en.bitcoin.it, 7 June 2013
- ^ a b Jerry Brito and Andrea Castillo (2013). “Bitcoin: A Primer for Policymakers". Mercatus Center. George Mason University. 2013/10/22Browse.
- ^ a b Quote error: invalid
<ref>It is a tag. "
crypto currencyText is not specified for an annotation named "
- ^ How Cryptocurrencies Could Upend Banks' Monetary Role, American Banker, 26 May 2013
- ^ The FBI's Plan For The Millions Worth Of Bitcoins Seized From Silk Road, Forbes, 4 October 2013
- ^ 'Zerocoin' Add-on For Bitcoin Could Make It Truly Anonymous And Untraceable, Forbes, 26 May 2013
- ^ "Zerocoin: Anonymous Distributed E-Cash from Bitcoin (pdf) ”. Johns Hopkins University (September 2013, 5). 2016/2/19Browse.
- ^ This is Huge: Gold 2.0 --Can code and competition build a better Bitcoin?, New Bitcoin World, 26 May 2013
- ^ Wei Dai (1998). “B-Money". 2016/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin: The Cryptoanarchists' Answer to Cash”. IEEE Spectrum. 2016/2/19Browse. “Around the same time, Nick Szabo, a computer scientist who now blogs about law and the history of money, was one of the first to imagine a new digital currency from the ground up. Although many consider his scheme, which he calls” bit gold, ”to be a precursor to Bitcoin”
- ^ "Bitcoin: A primer for policy makers". Mercatus Center. George Mason University (August 2013, 8). 2015/10/31Browse.
- ^ What is Bitcoin Mining? Archived August 2013, 5, at the Wayback Machine., The Genesis Block, 26 May 2013
- ^ Bitcoin developer chats about regulation, open source, and the elusive Satoshi Nakamoto, PCWorld, 26-05-2013
- ^ a b c Wary of Bitcoin? A guide to some other cryptocurrencies, ars technica, 26-05-2013
- ^ “UK launches initiative to explore potential of virtual currencies”. The UK News 2014/8/8Browse.
- ^ a b "Venezuela issues virtual currency" Petro ", XNUMX million units". Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/6Browse.
- ^ “Venezuela, crude oil price display to RMB”. Reuters(July 2017, 12) 2018/1/4Browse.
- ^ "The Venezuelan government issues its own virtual currency" Petro "by law". Coin Choice. (January 2018, 1) 2018/1/6Browse.
- ^ decentralized currencies impact on central banks, rte News, 3 April 2014
- ^ First US Bitcoin ATMs to open soon in Seattle, Austin, Reuters, 18 February 2014
- ^ "CryptoCoinTalk.com --Discussing the v of Cryptocurrencies". CryptoCoinTalk.As of August 2014, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015/2/24Browse.
- ^ Sunny King, Scott Nadal (August 2012, 8). “PPCoin: Peer-to-Peer Crypto-Currency with Proof-of-Stake". 2013/5/12Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ The stock-to-flow ratio as the most significant reason for gold's monetary importance | ingoldwetrust.report: ingoldwetrust.report
- ^ Modeling Bitcoin Value Based on Rarity. This article is an article by Plan B Modeling Bitcoin's Value… | by Lerian | Medium
- ^ LookIntoBitcoin | Stock-to-Flow Model
- ^ a b c Stable coin A crypto asset with stable value(With 2020/9/13,Nihon Keizai Shimbun Morning edition)
- ^ With 2020/9/13,Nihon Keizai Shimbun Morning edition page 3 Today's words
- ^ a b "Cryptocurrency market capitalizations”. CoinMarketCap (January 2018, 1). As of January 29, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/1/29Browse.
- ^ “Cryptocurrency, bulky“ mining ”cost high wall for latecomers”Nikkei Inc. (September 2017, 9) 2018/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Introducing Ledger, the First Bitcoin-Only Academic Journal". Motherboard. 2016/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Bitcoin Peer-Reviewed Academic Journal'Ledger' Launches". CoinDesk. 2016/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Editorial Policies". ledgerjournal.org. 2016/2/19Browse.
- ^ 3 Reasons The IRS Bitcoin Ruling Is Good For Bitcoin, Nasdaq, 24 March 2014
- ^ On the Complexity and Behavior of Cryptocurrencies Compared to Other Markets, 7 November 2014
- ^ "The Big Picture Behind the News of China's Bitcoin Bans – Bitcoin Magazine". Bitcoin Magazine.As of August 2015, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2015/2/24Browse.
- ^ Donations to individual politicians "Cryptocurrencies are subject to regulation" = Government response-Because it is a donation of "property benefits" even if it is not "money, etc."-Cryptocurrency Watch
- ^ Bitcoin's Legality Around The World, Forbes, 31 January 2014
- ^ Infringement of Kayne West Mark and Other Violations, Pryor Cashman LLP, 6 January 2014
- ^ Iwamura, Mitsuru and Kitamura, Yukinobu and Matsumoto, Tsutomu, Is Bitcoin the Only Cryptocurrency in the Town? Economics of Cryptocurrency And Friedrich A. Hayek (February 28, 2014). Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2405790 or two:10.2139 / ssrn.2405790
- ^ a b c d e ALI, S, T; CLARKE, D; MCCORRY, P; Bitcoin: Perils of an Unregulated Global P2P Currency [By S. T Ali, D. Clarke, P. McCorry Newcastle upon Tyne: Newcastle University: Computing Science, 2015. ( Newcastle University, Computing Science, Technical Report Series, No. CS-TR-1470)
- ^ SEC v Shavers, United States District Court Eastern District Of Texas, 08-06-2013
- ^ Vanishing Bitcoins: $ 5 million in crypto-currency lost down a Chinese memory hole, 21st Century Wire, 12-11-2013
- ^ "Banshee bitcoins: $ 5 million worth of bitcoin vanish in China". Russia Today. 2015/3/6Browse.
- ^ "When bitcoins go bad: 4 stories of fraud, hacking, and digital currencies.". The Washington Post. 2015/3/6Browse.
- ^ Mt. Gox Seeks Bankruptcy After $ 480 Million Bitcoin Loss, Carter Dougherty and Grace Huang, Bloomberg News, Feb. 28, 2014
- ^ Perez, Evan. “CNN Justice Reporter”. CNN 2015/3/31Browse.
- ^ https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2015/comp23415.pdf
- ^ http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/gaw-miners-announces-plans-for-initial-coin-offering-1970991.htm
- ^ a b Raeesi, Reza (2015-04-23). “The Silk Road, Bitcoins and the Global Prohibition Regime on the International Trade in Illicit Drugs: Can this Storm Be Weathered?”. Glendon Journal of International Studies / Revue d'étu des internationales de Glendon 8 (1-2). ISSN 2291-3920 .
- ^ "Bitcoin's Volatility Problem: Why Today's Selloff Won't Be the Last”. Businessweek (December 2013, 12). 2013/12/29Browse.
- ^ "A crypto-currency primer: Bitcoin vs. Litecoin”. ZDNet (December 2013, 12). 2013/12/29Browse.
- ^ "Scamcoins”(December 2013). 2016/2/19Browse.
- ^ Bradbury, Danny (June 2013, 6). “Bitcoin's successors: from Litecoin to Freicoin and onwards”. The Guardian (Guardian News and Media Limited) 2014/1/11Browse.
- ^ Morris, David Z (December 2013, 12). “Beyond bitcoin: Inside the cryptocurrency ecosystem”. CNNMoney, a service of CNN, Fortune & Money (Cable News Network) 2014/1/11Browse.
- ^ a b Ben Allen (January 2018, 1). “The social dynamics and market forces at work in the subterranean battle between shitcoin and altcoin". The Social. 2018/1/29Browse.
- ^ "Kanye West's lawyer orders "Coinye" to cease and desist just before launch". Ars Technica. 2015/2/24Browse.
- ^ a b Junya Hirano (January 2018, 1). “Are there two definitions of "grass coin"? The result of taking a questionnaire on Twitter". Coin Choice. 2018/1/29Browse.
- ^ Sidel, Robin (December 2013, 12). “Banks Mostly Avoid Providing Bitcoin Services. Lenders Don't Share Investors' Enthusiasm for the Virtual-Currency Craze”. Online.wsj.com. 2013/12/29Browse.
- ^ Keeping Your Cryptocurrency Safe, Center for a Stateless Society, 1 April 2014
- ^ The Future of Cryptocurrency, Investopedia, 10 September 2013
- ^ Want to make money off Bitcoin mining? Hint: Don't mine, The Week, 15 April 2013
- ^ Fundamental Analysis for Cryptocurrency, Wall Street Crypto, 10 January 2014
- ^ Cryptocurrency and Global Financial Security Panel at Georgetown Diplomacy Conf, MeetUp, 11 April 2014
- ^ Experiments in Cryptocurrency Sustainability, Let's Talk Bitcoin, March 2014
- ^ Four Reasons You Shouldn't Buy Bitcoins, Forbes, 3 April 2013
- ^ Schwartzkopff, Frances (December 2013, 12). “Bitcoins Spark Regulatory Crackdown as Denmark Drafts Rules”. Bloomberg. 2013/12/29Browse.
- ^ "Close-up modern". 2015/5/29Browse.
- ^ "Beware of troubles in purchasing virtual currency due to solicitations from acquaintances and solicitations at seminars-Don't believe the word" be sure to make money "! ” (Press release), National Life Center, (March 2013, 3) 2018/2/5Browse.
- ^ “Sweet management system, cold water in the cryptocurrency market that causes outflow”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2018, 1) 2018/2/4Browse.
- ^ Responses to virtual currency exchange companies so far --Financial Services Agency April 2018, 4 Financial Services Agency
- ^ "Cryptocurrency industry starts self-regulation, hurry to protect customers, etc." Nihon Keizai Shimbun news site (July 2018, 4) Read June 23, 2018.
Development materials to know more
- Chayka, Kyle (July 2013, 7). “What Comes After Bitcoin?”. Pacific Standard. 2014/1/18Browse.
tea,Karatsu-Imari-AritaFrom ancient times such asChinaFamous as a production center ofGenkai SeaとAriake SeaTouching two seas.Regulatory country OfHizen countryIt corresponds to the eastern part.Meiji OfPrefecture systemUpon establishment, the country was with Saga Prefecture.NagasakiIt was separated as two prefectures.While it is the prefecture with the smallest area and economy in the Kyushu region, it has the 2th highest population density in Japan.HiroshimaIs also exceeded.
Saga Prefecture is the western part of Japan (West Japan) Or South (Southern Japan),Kyushu regionIn the north (Northern Kyushu) Or western (West Kyushu) Is located.population-areaBoth are the smallest among the seven prefectures of Kyushu, and the population and area are 7nd among all 47 prefectures.However, the population density is 42th among all 47 prefectures, which is 16/1 from the top, and is the second highest in Kyushu.
Area classification in the prefectureSaga DomainとKaratsu DomainFrom the historical background that was divided into two,Karatsu CityCentered onNorth(Northwest) and Saga CitySouthernThe two categories most commonly used are (Southeast). For more detailed division, the three categories of northern, eastern, and west, and five categories of Mikami, Sagi, Kito, Karamatsu, and Isai are used.
In the awareness survey of prefecture names2002 According to the survey results of (14), 4th place (for 6th grade elementary school to 44th grade elementary school)2004 According to the survey results of (16) (Middle school students30th place).
The shape of Saga Prefecture is close to an uneven triangle with irregularities. NorthwestRias coastと砂 浜 OfGenkai Sea, In the southeastTidal flatとReclaimed land OfAriake SeaThat is, it touches two seas whose coasts are completely different. From the Ariake Sea coastChikugo RiverAlong the occupy 3% of the prefecture areaSaga PlainSpreads from the Genkai Sea to the western Saga PlainSuch ashillsIt is a zone. In the northeastMt. SefurisanIn the southwestMt. TaradakeEach of the mountainous areas has a mountainous area of 1,000 m and has a hilly area in between.arable landIs 39% of the prefecture's area, which is twice as high as the domestic average, while forests and wasteland are 2% of the national average, which is only 49% of the domestic average.
The northeastern part of the prefecture runs east to westMt. SefurisanIs KaratsuHamatama TownからTosu CityUntil then, the ridgeline is the border with Fukuoka Prefecture. The mountain range breaks in Tosu City, but the extension line of Fukuoka PrefectureMino MountainsIs extended. Tosu CityKiyamaAre adjacentKurumeIt is located in the mountainous area together with the Fukuoka plain in the north and in the south.Chikushi PlainTie道路network·TrainIt is a branch point of the net. In a key transportation area and industrial areaFukuoka metropolitan area OfBed townTherefore, the population growth rate is exceptionally high in the prefecture where housing development is progressing and the population continues to decline.The population of the Chikugo Saga area, which surrounds the Ariake Sea and the Chikugo River, centering on the Tsukushi Plain, which extends to both Fukuoka and Saga prefectures, exceeds 100 million, and the total production in the region is close to that of the Kitakyushu metropolitan area.The mountains extend to the north of the plain and are located in the central part of the prefecture.TianshanUp to.
The southern foot of Mt. Sefurisan is gentleDiluvial plateauIt is a long and narrow hilly area consisting ofAlluvial plainIsSaga PlainExtends from east to west and occupies the eastern to central part of the prefecture. The Saga Plain is another name for the western half of the Chikushi Plain and has been around since ancient times.CerealsIt is a granary area where there is a lot of production. Cross the center of the Chikushi plainChikugo RiverIs FukuokaChikugo region(Chikugo Plain) Is the border with. FlatLowlandSpreads inland and many large and small rivers flow20st centuryFlood damage occurred frequently until the middle of the year, but it is now largely suppressed due to the progress of flood control. To the south of the Saga PlainAriake SeaThere is a shallow and wideTidal flatThe biota peculiar to the tidal flat spread out. On the coast since the Edo periodReclamationAreas created by are distributed. The total reclaimed area in the prefecture is 100 since the Edo period.km2It reaches around 1% of the Saga Plain, or about 4% of the prefecture area.
The northwest isSea of JapanとEast China SeaIs a connected water areaGenkai SeaTo face. Protruding into the seaHigashimatsuura Peninsula(Listed plateau)Kitamatsuura Peninsula ThebasaltConsisted ofLava plateauAnd is warm and partlyLaurel forestAlso distributed.Rias coastでPeninsula, Remote islandAre scattered,Karatsu Bay,Imari BayTo砂 浜Are distributed. Along the coast of this areaGenkai Quasi-National ParkSpecified toKaratsu Castle,YobukoThere are tourist destinations such as.
The Kishima hills spread to the south of the river mouth lowland on the Genkai Sea coast and to the southwestern part of the prefecture.NagasakiForm a prefectural border withMt. TaradakeContinue to the mountains. The Honoya Formation (Eocene) And Sasebo Group (OligoceneThere is a layer (coal bed) containing coal in the latter half,Coal mineHowever, it experienced rapid regional decline and population decline due to the closure of the mountain.It was also founded in the wake of the harvest of pottery stones at Izumiyama, Arita.Imari ware(Arita ware) Is a brand that represents Saga Prefecture.TakeoHot springsUreshinoSpa towns such as hot springs are scattered.
In Saga prefecture, except that Mt. Taradake is an inactive volcano.VolcanoThere is no.EarthquakeIs rarely affected byrainy seasonDue to heavy rain such as洪水,typhoonThere is a lot of damage.On the other hand, it occupies more than 3% of the forest area.Natural forest-Secondary forestMost ofEvergreen broad-leaved forestso,Genkai SeaOn the coastLaurel forestCan also be seen. The remaining 7% or lessCedarとCypressCentered onPlantationThe ratio of planted forest to forest area is 66% (2002 ) Is the highest in all prefectures of Japan.
- Main terrain and natural park in the prefecture
- Hirano: Saga Plain(Chikushi Plain）
- Hills: Listed plateau, Kijima Hills
- River:Chikugo River(15.5 km flowing through Saga Prefecture),Kase River (57.5 km),Matsuura River (45.3 km),Rokkaku River (43.6 km)
- Lake: Kitayama Dam,Kasegawa Dam
- Peninsula:Higashimatsuura Peninsula,Kitamatsuura PeninsulaA part of
- nature Park
- National park:Genkai Quasi-National Park
- Prefectural nature park:Black hair mountainPrefectural Natural Park, Mt. Taradake Prefectural Natural Park, Tianshan Prefectural Natural Park, Hachimandake Prefectural Natural Park, Siwa/Kitayama Prefectural Natural Park, Kawakami/Kinate Prefectural Natural Park
- Prefecture area
- Northern end Karatsu CityKatang IslandNuno Nose-33°36'57'N
- Eastern end Tosu CityIida Town-130 degrees east longitude 32 minutes 31 seconds
- Southern tip Fujitsu-gunTara TownOura Kou (Takezaki)-North latitude 32 degrees 57 minutes 1 second
- West end Karatsu CityMado IslandOse-129 degrees 44 minutes 12 seconds east longitude
- Adjacent prefectures
- Hokkaido,Nagasaki Prefecture,OkinawaThere are two or more prefectures adjacent to each other on land in all prefectures except, but Saga prefecture is the only prefecture where the adjacent prefectures are not in contact with each other at all. In other words, when traveling between Fukuoka Prefecture and Nagasaki Prefecture by land, it must pass through this prefecture.
Saga prefecture is relatively in JapanclimateAlthough it is warm, the winter is severe for latitude and colder than Tokyo.2016 On January 1, at all observation points in the prefecture真 冬日Was observed. If you look at Japan over a wide area,Pacific climateThe coastal area of the Genkai Sea in the north is cloudy, butPrecipitation amountIn terms ofSea of Japan side climateIs clearly different from.There are many typhoons passing and damage, but less than in other prefectures in Kyushu.The climate in the prefecture is roughly divided into three.
- The southern plains centered around Saga City
- There is a lot of precipitation in summer and a lot of winter. There is considerable rainfall throughout the year. The temperature isKumamoto-shiSuch asbasinThe temperature difference in the day tends to be large, and the heat is severe in summer, and there are many hot days and tropical nights.Since the plains are low above sea level, there are many floods and splashes containing salt sprayed from the Ariake Sea.Salt damageOften occurs.Also, because it is inland, it tends to dry mainly in winter, and it may snow many times.Winter in Saga is relatively cold, and it is the only snowy country in Kyushu.
- Genkai Sea coast in the north of Karatsu City, Imari City, etc.
- Precipitation is high in summer, but also high in winter due to monsoonSnowfallIs recorded several times a year.Oceanic climateThe temperature difference in one day tends to be small, and there are few hot days and winter days.
- Mountainous areas such as Ureshino, Ureshino and Mise, Saga
- The annual rainfall in the Mise area is about 2400 mm, and there is a large amount of rainfall overall, especially in summer. Both the temperature difference for one year and the temperature difference for one day are large. In the winter, it becomes particularly cold in the winter,FrostThere are also many days. Average yearTianshanThe first snow ofMay 12.
|Left: 1981-2010 Normal value|
Currently, there are 10 in Saga prefectureCity6county10townThere are 20 municipalities in total.2004 (16) As of December, there were a total of 12 cities, towns and villages, including 7 cities, 8 counties, 38 towns and 4 villages,Merger of municipalitiesBy the last merger2007 (19)May 10The number of cities, towns and villages has decreased to less than half.For municipalities that were abolished due to the merger,List of abolished municipalities in Saga PrefecturePlease refer to.
Incidentally,2006 (18) Sefuri Village became Kanzaki City on March 3, and finally all the villages in Saga Prefecture disappeared.In Saga Prefecture, all "towns" are read as "butterflies" except that Kohoku Town refers to them as "towns".
Area ranking by prefectureIs a small prefecture with 42nd place and the whole prefecture is often one area, but if divided roughly,Saga PlainAnd the southHigashimatsuura PeninsulaIt is divided into the northern part centered on. Also, in a more detailed divisionSagi(Saga City/Ogi City/Taku City)Three gods(Tosu City, Kanzaki City, Sanyo District, Kanzaki District)Kito(Takeo City, Kashima City, Ureshino City, Kishima District, Fujitsu District)Karamatsu(Karatsu City, Higashimatsuura District)IsaiOften divided into 5 areas (Imari City, Nishimatsuura-gun).
|市町村||county||Area (km2)||Population (people)||The population density|
|41327||Yoshinogari Town||Kanzaki District||43.99||16,386||372|
|41387||Genkai Town||Higashimatsuura District||35.92||5,492||153|
|41401||Arita Town||Nishimatsuura District||65.85||18,742||285|
- Area as of October 2014, 10Geographical Survey Institute"Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide"by. In addition, * is a municipality with undecided boundaries. Population is as of June 2021, 12Estimated population.
- Wide-area municipal area
- Saga Area Wide Area Municipal Area-Saga City, Taku City, Ogi City, Kanzaki City
- Karatsu/Higashimatsuura Metropolitan Area-Karatsu City, Genkai Town
- Tosu Area Wide Area Municipal Area-Tosu City, Kamimine Town, Kiyama Town, Yoshinogari Town, Miyaki Town
- Imari/Kitamatsu area wide area municipalities-Imari City, Arita Town
- Kito District Wide Area Municipal Area-Takeo City, Kashima City, Ureshino City, Shiraishi Town, Omachi Town, Kohoku Town, Tara Town
- Regional base city area
- Saga Regional Base City Area-Saga City, Taku City, Ogi City, Kanzaki City
- Karatsu/Higashimatsuura Region Base City Area-Karatsu City, Genkai Town
Mainly the cities in the prefectureUrban employment area(10% commuting area)
|佐賀 Metropolitan area|
|佐賀 Metropolitan area|
|佐賀 Metropolitan area|
|佐賀 Metropolitan area|
|佐賀 Metropolitan area|
|佐賀 Metropolitan area|
|佐賀 Metropolitan area|
|Karatsu Metropolitan area|
|Karatsu Metropolitan area|
|Karatsu Metropolitan area|
|Karatsu Metropolitan area|
|Karatsu Metropolitan area|
|Karatsu Metropolitan area|
|Karatsu Metropolitan area|
|Imari Metropolitan area|
|Imari Metropolitan area|
|Imari Metropolitan area|
|Tosu Metropolitan area|
|Tosu Metropolitan area|
|Tosu Metropolitan area|
|-||-||Tosu Metropolitan area|
|Tosu Metropolitan area|
|Imari Metropolitan area|
|Imari Metropolitan area|
|Imari Metropolitan area|
|Source: Kanemoto, published value as of January 2020 by.|
The prefecture's local governments center on Fukuoka's local governmentsFukuoka metropolitan area,Kurume metropolitan areaSome years were included in the table but were excluded from this table.
Origin of prefecture name
The prefecture name "Saga" is1871 It became the prefectural capital on the occasion of the abandonment of the feudal clan (Meiji 4)SagaTaken from. From ancient times, the notation of both "Saga" and "Saga" was seen,1870 It was unified into "Saga" in the 3rd year of Meiji. The old "Saga" notationSaga ShrineEtc. are left.
There are various theories about the origin of Saga-gun,Hizen Country CultureInKusunokiOften referred to are the "Sakae no Kuni" legend and the legend of Fudoki. Camphor trees have a close relationship with the fact that famous trees are located throughout the prefecture and are designated as "prefectural trees." There are also theories of "Saka," which refers to sloping terrain, "Saka," where water flows backward due to tidal action, and "Suga," which refers to dune areas.
Some Paleolithic remains have been discovered. In Taku City, etc.SanukiteA sharp-pointed stone tool specialized for hunting has been found. In ImariKoshidakeRuinsobsidianIt is confirmed that from here, the late Paleolithic period-Obsidian produced in the Jomon period has spread to Honshu, Okinawa, and the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. Also in Saga cityTomei RuinsThen 7,000 years ago in the early Jomon period, baskets, wooden accessories,Shell moundRemains of living remains have been excavated.
The area facing the Genkai Sea in the northwestern part of the prefecture.FukuokaIntroduced from the continent alongside the northwestern part ofRice cultivationIs considered to be the birthplace of JapanUki Kuda RuinsThen, carbonized paddy in the late Jomon period,Nabata SiteIn the latter half of the Jomon period, carbonized rice and paddy fields have been found.
"Wei ZhajinLooks likeCountry of end(Matsuranokuni)" was said to have existed in the present Karatsu region,Bronze ware,CopperwareThere are many archaeological sites that are excavated. Also,Yoshinogari Town-KanzakiLarge hills of the Yayoi periodRing moatIsYoshinogari archeological siteThere is also a characteristic of northern Kyushu in the vicinityJar burialHave been found.
Furthermore, it was built in the early Kofun period. large keyhole-shaped tomb moundOf Karatsu cityKuri Sosui TombIn the Higashimatsuura district and northern Saga plain,Old tombAre distributed.665 On the border of Kiyama-cho and Chikushino-shi, FukuokaAncient mountain castleone ofKijo CastleWas built,GuardConveneDazaifuIt played a part in the line of defense.Around the same time, in Takeo CityObikumayama KamigoishiThe remains that are thought to be mountain castles such as are also established.These days(7st centuryBy the end)Regulatory countryAs of nowNagasakiMainland and entire Saga prefectureHizen countryWas established, and now in Saga prefectureKimono-gun,Yabu-gun,Sanne-gun,Kanzaki District,Saga,Ogi District,Matsuura-gun,Kishima-gun,Fujitsu-gunExisted.
From the Kamakura period to the Muromachi period, it is believed that more than a hundred clans were set up as the ground. Among them, the biggest one wasKyushu Chiba, Mr. Takagi ,,Matsuura,Shoji,Mr. Hata,Mr. GotoAnd so on. In addition, the Genkai Sea coastMatsuura PartyHad a strong influence. Typical remains of this time are:Northern and Northern DynastiesFeaturing a large moat built inHeijoOf the Kanzaki cityAnekawa CastleThere is.
In the Warring States period,RyuzojiExpanded its power at once and expanded its territory to Hizen, northern Higo, Chikugo, and southern Chikuzen.Around this time, at the end of the Warring States periodShimazuThe offensive ofBattle of OkitaByRyuzoji TakanobuWhen he died in the war, he lost his momentum and gradually narrowed his territory.just,Toyotomi Administrationby1587 (Tensho15 years)KyushuAs a result, most of the current Saga prefecture is under the control of Mr. Ryuzoji, and the printing plate is decided.
1591 (Tensho 19) on the Higashimatsuura PeninsulaNagoya CastleWas built,The role of Bunroku and KeichoWas made the base of. The castle has finished its role in both battles, partlyKaratsu CastleIt was dismantled in a few years, such as being used when the castle was built.On the other hand, in the territory of Ryuzoji, after Takanobu's death,Naoshima NaoshimaBegan to act on behalf of national affairs and gradually gained power1607 In (Keicho 12th year), almost all of Ryuzoji's territoryMr. NabeshimaBecame the lord of Saga. Before and after this, there was a feud between the two clan,Nabeshima Clan's Haunted Cat UproarIt is also said to have created the story. On the other hand, in the Karatsu domain, Mr. HataReformBeing replaced, he became the first lord of the Karatsu domain.
In the Edo period,Saga Domain, Three of them, the Hasuike clan, the Kashima clan, and the Ogi clan,Karatsu DomainWas placed. In addition, near the current Tosu City and Kiyama TownTsushima Fuchu clanThe territory of Tashiro and the territory of Hamasaki in the area near Hamatama-cho, Karatsu City, were the enclaves of the Tsushima Fuchu clan. In addition, the current coastal area of Hamatama-cho, Karatsu City and the southeastern part of Karatsu CityShogunate territoryIt was.
The Saga feudal clan and its branch clan were relatively stable politically due to the continued control of Nabeshima, his common family, and the branch family of Ryuzoji. However, due to the increased security costs in Nagasaki, the finances were strict from the beginning,The Great Famine of Kyoho,1828 (11th year of Bunsei)Siebold typhoonThe enormous damage caused by the spurred it. However, in the vast Ariake SeaReclamationBy taking advantage of the advantage of being able to expand farmland by making extensive use of land reclamation from the early Edo period, we succeeded in expanding the stone height to approximately 1840 stones in the 67s, nearly double that of 200 years ago. ing. Also, in the middle of the 2th centuryNaomasa NabeshimaStrives to rebuild its finances, reduce officials,Imari ware,tea-coalWe made efforts to protect and nurture such special products. Also, because it was geographically close to Nagasaki, and because it was in charge of Nagasaki security, it was relatively easy to obtain overseas information,Reflection furnace,steam locomotiveExperiments and research on advanced science and technology such as models were also in progress.
On the other hand, Mr. Terasawa was in the Karatsu domain.Shimabara's turbulenceIt was modified by the influence ofMr. Okubo,Mr. Matsudaira,Mr. Doi,Mizuno,Mr. OgasawaraThe politics were not very stable.Hirotaka Terasawa TheMatsuura RiverAfter renovating, but after thatMizuno TadashiThe teenager1771 (8th year of Meiwa)Rainbow MatsubaraHappened.
The Saga DomainBoshin WarOr later,Meiji RestorationProduced a lot of people who contributed to. Active in the Meiji Restoration PeriodOhte Shigenobu-Soejima Tanomi-Takaki Oki-Shinpei Eto-Tsunozumi Sano-Yoshiyuki Shima6 people who were active in the end of the Edo period while raising themNaomasa NabeshimaAnd addThe Seven Sages of SagaIt may be called. At the end of the Edo periodSatsu Nagachi OfAspirantThe Meiji new government, which was the center of the group, had volunteered Hizen volunteers from the middle of the Boshin War.Shocho ToiBecause of this system, the people from Hizen continued to occupy the major positions of the Meiji government, but after the Taisho era, the influence of the civil rights screaming to overthrow the feudal clanSatsu NagachiSimilarly, it is no longer a clique.
1871 At the time of the large-scale integration of the prefectures, the extent of the former Hizen country was divided into Imari prefecture (later Saga prefecture) and Nagasaki prefecture. There are only two such dispositions nationwide, while others are oldMusashi country(Saitama-Tokyo-KanagawaNortheast) and oldSettsu(OsakaNorthwestHyogoSoutheast). This includesUS-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyIt is said that the purpose of the project was to keep the area of the prefecture that covers the five ports that were the target of the opening of the port as narrow as possible. Until the current Saga Prefecture was established, consolidation was repeated in the early Meiji era,1876 In (Meiji 9), there was a situation where all prefectures were merged with other prefectures. In the background of the annexation of all prefectures, 1874Saga no RanIt is said that there was a meaning of disposal to. After the annexation of the strong prefectural rehabilitation movement, seven years later1883 (16th year of Meiji) Saga will be revived.
- History until the establishment of Saga Prefecture
- Old July 7 - Abandoned DomainAs a result, the clan at that time became the prefecture,Saga(1st stage)Hasuike Prefecture-Ogi prefecture-Kashima Prefecture-Karatsu-Izuhara PrefectureBecome
- Old July 9 -Izuhara Prefecture merged with Saga Prefecture (first),Imari prefectureEstablished (prefectural officeMatsuura-gunImari Town）
- Old July 11 -Hasuike prefecture, Ogi prefecture, Kashima prefecture, Karatsu prefecture merge into Imari prefecture
(5th year of Meiji)
- January-In Imari prefecture, Isahaya, Kamiyo, Iko, Saigo, and Fukahori regions of the former Saga domainNagasakiTransfer to
- Old July 5 -Imari PrefectureSagaRenamed to (second) (prefectural officeSagaMoved to Saga)
- Old July 8 -Out of Imari prefectureTsushima(Former Itsukihara prefecture) transferred to Nagasaki prefecture
(9th year of Meiji)
- May 4 - Mitan prefectureMerged with
- May 5 -In Sanma CountyKishima-gun-Matsuura-gunArea is transferred to Nagasaki Prefecture
- May 6 -In Sanma CountyFujitsu-gunArea is transferred to Nagasaki Prefecture
- May 8 -Mihama prefecture was abolished, Saga countyOgi District-Kanzaki District-Kimono-gun-Yabu-gun-Sanne-gun NagasakiMerged with
- 1883 (16th year of Meiji) May 5 -10 counties in Nagasaki prefecture (Saga county,Ogi District-Kanzaki District-Kimono-gun-Yabu-gun-Sanne-gun・Kijima-gun・Fujitsu-gun・Higashimatsuura District-Nishimatsuura District) Is independent and nowSaga(Third) established (16th year of Meiji 15th Declaration No. XNUMXByToyamaandMiyazakiAnd the branch prefecture was established on the same day)
Meiji EraToAquaculture industryAs part of this, the production of machinery was promoted at coal mines in Kishima and Karatsu areas, and the construction of railways helped boost that.1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 12CurrentKagoshima Main LineIncluding prefecture sectionHakata -Opened between Chitose River (currently abolished).1891 (24th year of Meiji)May 8ToTosu - 佐賀while,1895 (28th year of Meiji)May 5ToTakeoUntil,1897 (30th year of Meiji) Sasebo City, Nagasaki Prefecture on July 7HaikiEach stretched up to the presentNagasaki Main Line-Sasebo LineA route to hit was created. Also1898 (31th year of Meiji)May 8ToKyushu Railway West Kyushu LineArita - ImariOpening of the route that hits the gap, 1898May 12から1903 (36th year of Meiji)May 12To the presentKaratsu LineThe route which hits was opened.1916 In (Taisho 15) Saga spinning (laterYamato spinningSaga Factory) was established and expanded to a factory with 1920 employees in 1,500, and the manufacturing industry developed through modernization. On the other hand, problems in the working environment have started to occur in various places.
Modernization was not noticeable in rural areas,1922 The introduction of electric irrigation in JapanBreed improvement,fertilizerWith the rapid spread of adoptionRiceHas significantly increased production,1933 (Showa 8)- 1935 10 year (1 years)a) The highest yield per record was recorded in Japan, called the “Saga stage”, and the population increased with the development of agriculture, which was the main industry.
The cities in the prefecture are not industrially concentrated,U.S. ForcesThe priority of the attack was low andPacific WarThe damage caused by the air raids at the end of the period was less than in neighboring prefectures due to the accidental bombing of Saga City, the prefecture's largest attack target. rice field.Despite commercial development, both workers and production value remainPrimary industryWas a relatively high agricultural prefecture. Around this time, the prefectural finances deteriorated due to an increase in fiscal expenditures such as disaster recovery costsFiscal rebuilding organizationIn the background of large-scale faculty reduction as a financial reconstruction measureSakyogumi CaseIs occurring.1960 eraIn 1967, the "new Saga stage" was triggered by the progress of hydraulic control and irrigation and the improvement of farming methods through the collaboration of villages. be.
However, since the late 1960sReductionAs a result, rice-centered agriculture was hit, and the closure of coal mines accelerated, centering on the former coal mine areas such as Taku, Kishima, and Higashimatsuura.High economic growthRapid depopulation progressed during the period.On the other hand, since the 1970s, agriculture has shifted to multi-items such as vegetables and fruits, not just rice, and in the Saga Plain, the production of wheat by double cropping has penetrated to maintain agriculture.In industry, after the development of highways, factories were attracted around the highways in various places.As a result, the agglomerated manufacturing industry has grown into a core industry in the northeastern part of the prefecture centered on Tosu City. From the 1990ssemiconductor,AutomobileThe parts industry is increasing in proportion.
- C. 3 BC (Pleistocene) Established
- 6th century BCAround (Jomon PeriodLate) Nabata SiteEstablished
- 1th century BCAround (Yayoi PeriodMid-term) CurrentYoshinogari archeological siteNimura flourishes
- 665 - Battle of Shiramura RiverBy the defeat ofDazaifuFor defenseKijo CastleIs built
- 733 (5 years in Tenpyo)- Hizen Country CultureIs established
- 836 (3rd year of peace)- Kanzakiso Early manorCultivated asJapan Song TradingSeen to have become the base of
- 1274 (Funei 11 years)- The role of Fumonaga
- 1281 (Kōan 4th year)- The role of Koan
- 1591 (Tensho 19)- Nagoya CastleAfter the contractThe role of Bunroku and KeichoThrough1598 (Keicho 3rd year) abandoned castle
- 1602 (7th year of Keicho)- Karatsu Castle,Saga CastleFortification
- 1607 (12th year of Keicho)- Saga DomainThe real power ofRyuzojiからMr. NabeshimaMove to
- 1732 (Kyoho 17 years)- The Great Famine of Kyoho.Cold injuryAnd with itDamageCaused great damage to the grain. It is said that 8 people were starved to death, which accounted for 2% of the clan population at that time..
- 1771 (8th year of Meiwa)- Rainbow Matsubara
- 1781 (First year of Tenmei)-Saga clan schoolHirodokanEstablished
- 1828 (11th year of Bunsei)- Siebold typhoonCaused a great deal of damage,Ariake SeaでclimaxIt is estimated that more than 1 people died in the Saga domain alone
- 1871 (Meiji4 years)
- 1874 (7th year of Meiji)- Saga no Ran
- 1876 (9th year of Meiji)- Saga no RanSaga Prefecture disappeared as a punishment for (NagasakiEtc.)
(16th year of Meiji)
- May 5 -The final Saga prefecture that matches the current prefecture area is established (Saga prefecture return prefecture)
(22th year of Meiji)
- May 4 -Municipal system enforcement in Saga City
- 1891 (24th year of Meiji)- Kyushu RailwayNagasaki Line, Tosu-Saga opening.1895 (Meiji 28) Saga-Takeo Ma,1897 (30th year of Meiji) Takeo-Hakima,1903 (36th year of Meiji) Saga-Opening between Nishi Karatsu.
- May 1 -Municipal system enforced in Karatsu
- 1933 (Showa 8)1934 (Showa 9)1935 (Showa 10)-per 10aRiceThe highest yield in Japan (Saga stage)
- 1935 (Showa 10)- National railwaySaga LineOpening
- March 3-To Sotsuura, Genkai Town118th Seiyo Special Attack TeamIs organized. The only special attack base in the prefecture.
- August 8-Saga air raid. 5 dead.
- August 8-Tosu air raid. 11 dead.
- 1953 (Showa 28)- 28 West Japan FloodOccurrence. The Chikugo and Kase rivers flooded, killing 59 people only within the prefecture. Nearly 8 houses were flooded.
- 1954 (Showa 29)- Great Showa mergerCreated five cities: Tosu City, Imari City, Takeo City, Kashima City, and Taku City (5 cities, 7 counties, 8 cities, 18 villages)
- 1965 (Showa 40)1967 (Showa 42)-Rice yield per 10a becomes Japan's highest again (Shin Saga stage)
- 1969 (Showa 44)-Held in Saga City
- 1972 (47)-Closure of all coal mines in the prefecture
- 1975 (Showa 50)- Genkai Nuclear Power StationCommercial operation of
- 1976 (Showa 51)- 31th National Sports Festival(Wakakusu National Athletic Meet)
- Completion of the state-owned Ariake reclamation project concludes reclamation along the Ariake Sea coast
- First hot air balloon competition held (laterSaga International Balloon Festa）
- 1987 (62)-JNR Saga Line is abolished
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year)
- 1990 (2)- Nagasaki ExpresswayAll prefecture sections
- 1994 (6)
- 1996 (8)
- Tosu Futures dissolves. As a substantial successor teamSagan TosuInauguration
- Held the 13th World Balloon Championship
- 1998 (10)- Kawazoe TownToSaga AirportOpen port
- 2001 (13)- National Yoshinogari Historical ParkOpening
- 2004 (16)-Completed the Saga Castle Honmaru History Museum
- 2005 (17)- mergerThe birth of 1 city and 1 town.May 3ToWest off Fukuoka earthquakeOccurred, and the strongest seismic intensity of 6 was observed in Miyaki Town.
- 2006 (18)-Two cities and one town was created by the merger
- National high school overall (2007 Youth/Saga) Holding
- The 89rd National High School Baseball Championshipso,Saga Prefectural Saga Kita High SchoolWins
- 2009 (21)
- 2011 (23)
- 2013 (25)- Kyushu International Heavy Ion Cancer Treatment CenterEstablishment
- 2014 (26)-Laser 4.7-class yacht youth world championship 2014 held
- 2015 (27)-420 Class Yacht World Championship 2015 held
- 2018 (30)- Hizen is the Bakumatsu Restoration ExpoHolding
- 2019 (First year of Reiwa)
As of July 2021, the population of Saga Prefecture is about 7, ranking 80nd among all prefectures.Kyushu and Okinawa regionIs the least populated.Total fertility rate 1.56（2002年）は同4番目に高く、年少人口（0 - 15歳）も 15.8%（2002年）と同3番目に高い。人口ピラミッドを見ると、18歳までの人口割合が比較的高く20歳前後でのGoing on to school-Finding employmentIt is characterized by a lot of migration due to. In line with this, the working-age population (16-64 years) is 62.8% (2002), and the ratio is low at 38th. The elderly population (65 years and over) is 21.4% (2002), which is the 21st and the middle.Average lifeThere is a difference between men and women. Men are 78.31 years old and 32nd at the same age, which is shorter than the domestic average of 78.79 years old, and women are 86.04 years old and 17th at the same age, which is longer than the domestic average of 85.75 years (17 (2005 ) Life table by prefecture).
The prefecture's population (described later) is the first from the prewar 60 level.Baby boomThrough1954 (ShowaAround 29), it reached a peak of 97, but it declined rapidly with the progress of high economic growth.1973 In (48), it hit the bottom with 82 people.After that, it recovered moderately and remained in the mid 2,000 range, and has continued to decrease since the latter half of the 80s... According to 2007 estimates, the number is expected to decrease to 2020 by 80.4 and 2035 by 71.2... With population declineLow birthrate and aging populationHowever, the rate of progress is relatively slow due to the high birth rate.
The large population isSaga City(About 24 people),Karatsu City(About 13 people),Tosu City(Approximately 7 people), but there are many small and medium-sized cities scattered around, and there are no cities with strong economic and population centripetal force.The Saga Plain in the southeastern part, which occupies one-third of the prefecture's area, is home to 3 people, half of the prefecture's population.Genkai SeaThere is also a population agglomeration along the coast and in the basins of the Kishima hills.There is no major bias in the population distribution except that it is biased towards flat land.However, according to the 2005 census, DID in the total population (Concentrated area) Population ratio is 28.4%Shimane It is the second lowest among 47 prefectures, and has a large population.cityIt can be read that it is relatively dispersed without being biased.
|Population distribution by age in Saga and Japan (2005)||Saga Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Saga Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Transition of total population
Change of prefecture population from 1920 to 2010
Total [Unit: person]
Yoshiyoshi Yamaguchi(Yama no Guchi Yoshinori)
(27)May 1 -(First term, 1th generation)
- In 2015, when his predecessor Yasushi Furukawa resigned as a member of the House of Representatives and resignedMay 1Won the first election. The deputy governor will be acting until 13th.
Issues and main policies of prefectural government
- Shirohara River DamConstruction Issues-Continuing conflicts between pros and cons of construction,1979 Over 54 years have passed since the planning of (30), and the construction has not yet started.
- Isahaya Bay reclamation projectOver the impact of fishing on the fishing industry-Fishermen filed a lawsuit to open the embankment because the closing of the "tide receiving dike" due to reclamation business was the cause of unfishing of seafood and aquaculture seaweed from the Ariake Sea, and the Saga District Court (2008 ) ・A decision by the Fukuoka High Court (2010) to order the opening of the gate,KanDue to the Prime Minister's (then) abandonment of national appeal (December 2010), the "12 year opening" will be held by December 2013... However, there is a growing dispute due to a lawsuit for opening gates (April 2011-) filed by farmers in the polder and residents in the vicinity of the polder, and in another litigation with almost the same content, Nagasaki District Court (June 4). There is a lot of confusion, such as the decision that the opening of the gate is not accepted.
- Saga AirportProblem- 1998 The deficit that has continued since the opening of the port has reached a cumulative total of 30 billion yen (as of 2011), and efforts to improve management have become an issue..
- Kyushu Shinkansen (West Kyushu route)Problem-on the Kyushu Shinkansen West Kyushu routeTakeo hot spring - IsahayaDesignated as a parallel conventional line that will be separated from JR over constructionNagasaki Main LineAlong the lineKashima-Kohoku TownHowever, they were not able to start the construction because they opposed it.2007 In December (19), the so-called "three-party agreement" that parallel conventional lines would not be separated from each other decided to start construction in the form of "ignoring" the opposite intentions of the two cities and towns. Construction started in April 12, and the section is scheduled to be completed in 2. There were also criticisms of public relations activities that promoted the construction of "News from the citizens of the prefecture."In addition, the prefecture also admits that there are many citizens of the prefecture who have doubts about construction, and will carry out activities to seek understanding in the future. Isahaya-Nagasaki construction start approval was granted in 2008, remainingNew Tosu -Between Takeo OnsenNarrow gaugeageFree gauge trainAlthough it is supposed to use the,Standard gaugeThe possibility of upgrading to (full standard) is an issue.
- Online monitoring-According to the news report in November 2006, the Crisis Management and Public Relations Department checks writings including words such as "Saga" and "Yasu Furukawa", and depending on the content, thank you and explain. It was revealed. Some criticized it as "Internet surveillance"..
- Genkai Nuclear Power StationPlu-thermal problem- Kyushu Electric PowerAfter the announcement of the introduction by the government, an opposition movement was developed, but with the consent of the local and prefectural governments.2009 (21)OctoberFrom No. 3 to Japan's firstPlu thermalStarted commercial operation.However, there are still voices of opposition because of concerns about safety.
- Genkai nuclear power plant restart problem- 2011 (23)Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentDue to anxiety about safety, operations of Units 3 and 4, which were scheduled to resume commercial operation in March-April after regular inspections, were suspended... At the stage of forming local consent upon resumptionKyushu Electric Power Yarase Mail CaseThe debate has stagnated because Governor Furukawa's responsibility, which has been involved in the crisis, has emerged.
- Saga high mat -4th place in JapanHeavy ion beam cancer treatmentConstructed as a facility. This is the first investment form in Japan, with less than 1% of prefectures and the rest private, and attention is being paid to changes in usage and fund management..
House of Representatives OfSmall district The47th House of Representatives general electionIt was reduced by 1 from to 2 in the whole prefecture.House of CouncilorsNow, make up one ward in all prefectures.
- House of Representatives
- House of Councilors
Economic and industrial
Gross domestic product in 2007 (Heisei 19) is 3 trillion yen.. It is ranked 47rd in 43 prefectures, and has an economic scale equivalent to that of a “country” that ranks around 85th in the world..
In terms of the number of employees by industry, Saga Prefecture is often referred to as an agricultural prefecture because the proportion of primary industry is higher than in other prefectures.
Saga PlainAroundCerealsCentered onAgriculture:But,入 り 江A lot ofGenkai SeaIn the northwest facingFruit farming,Livestock,Coastal fisheryIs thriving.Ariake SeaIn the prefecture south area facingSeaweedFarming is thriving.
In Saga Prefecture, the ratio of cultivated land to the area of the prefecture (cultivated land ratio) is 24%, and the ratio of planted area to arable land area (arable land utilization ratio) is 133% (1986 (No. 61 in Japan for 20 consecutive years since 1)[Source required]And, both prefectures are high in Japan, and agriculture is thriving.
Of major agricultural productsRiceHas been particularly focused since ancient times. In the 1930s,Arrangement of arable landAnd electrical machineIrrigationWith the introduction of[Source required], The improvement of efficient agricultural methodsSaga stageWas called.Great flood damage in 1953In response to this, a large-scale irrigation facility was developed in the 1950s due to the development of irrigation in parallel with flood control.Furthermore, the agricultural community was improved and unified by making the most of the long-established community cooperation in the Saga Plain. So, even in the 1960s, it became the most repatriated Japan. Until the 1970s, rice accounted for more than half of the prefecture's agricultural output.ReductionThe environment surrounding rice has changed completely due to the flow of rice. Although efficiency was achieved by large-scale arable land arrangement by prefectures,TransferAs the number of products has increased, it decreased to around 2000% in the 25s[Source required].. On the other hand, the share of vegetables, fruits and livestock products has risen to about 6%. Also, although the proportion of rice production has decreased, three-quarters of the cultivated land in Saga Prefecture stillPaddy fieldAnd rice is flourishing. By typeHinohikari,Koshihikari Rice,Dream dropAnd so on. In recent years, due to the frequent decrease in yield due to high temperature ripening disorders, the production of "", which is resistant to high temperatures, is expanding. Also centered onGlutinous riceProduction is extremely large, and the number 1 production in Japan (2002 (14))[Source required].
Saga PlainIs not just ricesoy,barleyOccupy in agricultural productsCerealsIt is a granary area with a high ratio of[Source required].. In the Saga Plain, rice is cultivated as a summer crop, while it is expected to grow quickly even in winter due to the mild weather.wheatAnd grow barleyDouble cropIt is carried out.beer,Distilled spiritsUsed as raw material forNijo BarleyAnnual yield of 34,000 tons (2006 (18))[Source required].
For large cities mainly in the suburbs and western JapanVegetablesThere are also many kinds of production. For vegetables,onion,Lotus root,AsparagusThere is a lot of production.Salt damageResistant toReclaimed landThe annual yield of onions, which are cultivated a lot in the country, is 162,400 tons (2006 (18)) No. 2 in Japan[Source required].Mt. Sefurisan(Chikushi mountain area), the altitude is high, so there is a lot of precipitation and the cool climate makes good use ofPlateau vegetablesIs also cultivated.
In the fruitStrawberry(Major varieties include Sahonoka and Toyono)Orange,PearThere is a lot of production such as. Harvest of mandarin oranges is declining year by year, but the shipment period is long due to greenhouse cultivationHouse mandarin orangeHas a large annual yield.
In livestock farming, like other prefectures in Kyushu,chicken,Beef cattle,Dream PorkThere are many breeding heads. For beef,Imari CityIs produced mainlySaga beef(“Imari beef”) brand has been widely promoted in recent years.
Considering the peak consumption of domestic agricultural products, there are also attempts to export rice, fruits, beef, etc. under the “Saga brand”.
In the Ariake SeaSeaweedThe production of shellfish is particularly high, and the catch of shellfish is also high.It also produces a lot of board glue, and specializes in gifts, and sells the finest products as "Saga Nori Ariake Sea Ichiban".Of the crabs that are often caught in the Ariake Sea called Gazami, those caught in the waters near Tara Town are called "Takezaki crabs".Also, in the lower reaches of the Chikugo River in early summerEtsuFishing is done and the southeastern part of this prefecture is Fukuoka prefecture.Chikugo regionKnown as a production center alongside.
In recent years, the yield of many seafood in the Ariake Sea has been volatile, and the decline in the number of workers has added to the deterioration of the fishing industry. Also, since the 1990s, poor harvest of seaweed and poor catch of seafood have increased,Isahaya Bay reclamationIt has been pointed out that the impact of the project has been pointed out by fishermen.
In the Genkai Sea,Horse mackerel,サ バSuch as fishsquid,Octopus,shrimpThere are many such catches, and these account for more than 9% of the catch in this area.[Source required].. ,,Karatsu PortThere is a lot of landing due to[Source required].
In the prefecture, since the Meiji era,coalMining has begun. OrKaratsu CoalfieldCoal mines such as the various coal mines are concentrated in the central and northwestern parts of the prefecture, and were booming at their peak. However1950 eraSince then, the scale has decreased due to the decrease in reserves and mining, and the shift in energy policy, and all coal mines were closed by the 1970s.
In Izumiyama, Arita Town磁器As a raw material ofLee SanpeiThe pottery stone discovered by was being mined.However, demand was sluggish due to being pushed by the pottery stones from Amakusa that began to be used in the middle of the Meiji era.1992 Mining was completed in (4), and now only part of the inventory is used.
In Saga prefecture, similar to the trend in Japan as a wholeHeavy chemical industryIs high, but food shipments are particularly high[Source required]. Also,Ceramic industryThe share of the shipping amount is large (see the item below).
Regionally, it is a key transportation hub in Kyushu.Tosu CityOf the prefectural capitalSaga CityIndustry is thriving in the surrounding area.Factories of many companies have set up operations in Tosu City and Kiyama Town.Imari BayThen,shipbuilding-semiconductorA seaside industrial area is lined with factories for marine products processing, food, wood, etc.
Auto parts,machine, The manufacture of semiconductor parts is relatively active,Silicon waferThe annual production value is 1,320 billion yen, which is the highest in Japan due to the location of a large-scale factory (2010 (22))[Source required].
Factory from around 1980s aiming to create jobs, increase tax revenue, and curb population outflowHousing complexAttracted factories to. Currently, municipalities and prefectures are still in the center of attracting factories.
Arita TownIn the western part of the prefectureChinaThe related industries are especially thriving,Arita ware(Imari ware),Karatsu wareThere are also many brands such as.In the 17th century in AritaKoreaOf the potter who came fromLee SanpeiFounded Arita porcelain (called Imari ware in the early modern period) by discovering high-quality pottery stones in Izumiyama, and branded products that were also exported in the old days were produced. Ceramics are being produced.Arita Town accounts for 6% of the prefecture's production of pottery, and the annual shipment value is 200 to 300 billion yen.In addition, it is also popular in Imari City.
In the Edo periodNagasaki HighwayConfectionery industry is flourishing because sugar was widely distributed along the way.小 城市Yokan,Saga CityMarunoboro, Karatsu CityMatsuro ManjuIn addition to traditional sweets remaining in various places,Ezaki GlicoFounder ofRiichi Ezaki,Morinaga ConfectioneryFounder ofTaichiro MorinagaBoth are from Saga prefecture and have produced human resources.
It may be one of the best rice in JapanSakeBrewing is thriving,Kamakura PeriodWas presented to the shogunate as "Hizen sake". Both production and consumption are better than sakeDistilled spiritsIt is different in Kyushu where there is a strong tendency to[Source required].
Saga Prefecture's commerce is not particularly active in terms of population size and income of the prefecture.2000 eraLarge-scale suburban type from the beginningShopping centerWhile construction is occurring one after another, the decline of shopping streets in urban areas is progressing in various places.On the other hand, it is convenient for transportation and is larger than the prefecture.Fukuoka CityCustomers have flown to the commercial districts of, but this trend still exists.
Although the service industry population is large, no major features are seen compared to other prefectures.TourismIt is sometimes said that tourism resources are scarce in terms of industry, but it is also said that their utilization and PR are not progressing well.[Source required].2005 From (17)Family tourismWe are advocating the idea of "" and are developing policies to attract trips for parents, children and grandchildren.
It also has a role as a transit point for transportation and trade concentration areas such as Fukuoka and Nagasaki.Tosu JunctionThere are many transportation and warehousing establishments along highways and arterial roads.
A company headquartered in Saga
- Bank:Saga Bank,Saga Kyoei Bank
- Credit union:Saga Shinkin Bank,Karatsu Shinkin Bank,Imari Shinkin Bank,Kyushu Hizen Shinkin Bank
- Credit union:Saga East Credit Union,Saga Nishi Credit Union,Saga Doctor Credit Union
Saga TV is the only terrestrial commercial TV station in the prefecture, and depending on the region (especially in the western part of the prefecture, Imari City, Takeo City, Ureshino City, etc.)NHK(Synthesis-Education (E-tele)) Only can receive. therefore,Cable TVThe majority of households use.
A company that has a base office in the prefecture
- Ajinomoto(Saga City)
- Ito Ham(Kiyama Town)
- Glico Manufacturing Japan(Saga City)
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical(Yoshinogari Town)
- Kewpie(Tosu City)
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan(Tosu City/Kiyama Town)
- Prince materia(Saga City)
- Toyo Seikan(Kiyama Town)
- Yamato can(Kamimine Town)
- Toyo Shinyaku(Tosu City)
- Fujiya(Yoshinogari Town)
- French bed(Tosu City)
- SUMCO(Imari City)
- Towa Corporation(Karatsu City/Kamimine Town)
- Bridgestone(Tosu City)
- Imari Toyo(Imari City)
- AmazonLogistics base (Tosu City)
- CX CargoDistribution Center (Tosu City)
- electricitybusiness person
- Transmission and distribution
- Kyushu Electric Power Transmission and Distribution(60Hz) Sends and distributes power throughout the prefecture.
- Power generation
- Kyushu Electric PowerGenkai Nuclear Power Station: 4 units, total output 3,478,000kW
- Kyushu Electric Power Tenzan Power Plant (PurePumping): Output 600,000kW
- Kyushu Electric Power Tsurugi Power PlantHydraulic power): Output 5,230kW
- Hizen Minami Wind Power Plant (Wind power): 8 units, output 18,000kW
- Yoshinogari Mega Solar Power Plant (tentative name) (Sun light): Output 12,077kW
- Eastern Saga Water Supply Company-Supply to Kanzaki City, Kawazoe Town, Higashiyoga Town, Yoshinogari Town, Kiyama Town, Kamimine Town, Miyaki Town
- Western Saga Water Supply Company-Supply to Taku City, Takeo City, Ogi City, Ureshino City, Omachi Town, Kohoku Town, Shiraishi Town, Kubota Town
- Nishisaga Water Supply Company-Supply to the southeastern part of Ogi City, Kubota Town, and the eastern part of Shiraishi Town
- Saga City, Tosu City, Karatsu City, Imari City, Genkai Town, Kashima City, and Tara Town are supplied by the Waterworks Bureau of each municipality.
- City Gas
- Saga Gas (13A)-Supply to Saga City
- Karatsu Gas (13A)-Supply to Karatsu City
- Tosu Gas (13A)-Supply to Tosu City
- Imari Gas (13A)-Supply to Imari City
- 0942-Tosu City, Kiyama Town, Miyaki Town (FukuokaKurumeMA）
- 0952-Ogi City, Kanzaki City, Saga City, Taku City, Yoshinogari Town, Omachi Town, Kohoku Town, Shiraishi Town (*Former Shiraishi Town/Ariake Town), Kamimine Town
- TakeoMA -Ureshino City (* Ureshino Town), Takeo City
- Kashima MA-Ureshino City (*Shiota Town), Kashima City, Shiraishi Town (*Former Ariake Town), Tara Town
- Karatsu MA-Karatsu City, Genkai Town
- Imari MA-Imari City, Arita Town
- Even if the area code is the same, if the MA is different, it will be a long distance call.
- Zip Code
- The first two digits are 2 throughout the prefecture. LaterKyushu-Okinawa postal code # area code 84 (Saga prefecture)reference.
The easternmost part of the prefecture is a branch point of Kyushu's transportation where national roads, highways and railways gather, and because of its convenience, there are many logistics and manufacturing bases in the eastern part. The prefectural road is located on the northeast-southwest trunk line that connects Fukuoka and Nagasaki prefectures, and extends in a net-like fashion with Saga and Karatsu cities as the base points.
The main artery of road traffic in KyushuNational Route 3Runs north-south on the east side of Tosu City, Kiyama-cho at the eastern end of the prefecture. Further to the east side of the border with Fukuoka PrefectureKyushu ExpresswayRuns to the north and south.
Crosses the plain in the southern part of the prefecture diagonally from northeast to southwestNational Route 34Is a large trunk line from Tosu City to Nagasaki City via Saga City, Kanzaki City, Takeo City, Ureshino City, etc. In parallel with thisNagasaki ExpresswayIs running. Route 34 and Route 3 are connected in Tosu City, and also with Nagasaki ExpresswayKyushu Expressway-Oita Expressway Tosu JunctionAre connected with.
From Takeo City to Sasebo CityNational Route 35From Fukuoka City to Sasebo City via Karatsu City and Imari CityNational Route 202Connects Saga and KaratsuNational Route 203, Proceed southeast from Saga City through Saga Plain and Chikugo PlainOmuta CityTo Kumamoto City viaNational Route 208Is also the main trunk line. As a major line connecting Saga City and Fukuoka City across the mountainsKawakami Gorge,Mise Pass-Mise tunnelViaNational Route 263There is alsoNational Route 385Is a national highway that connects Yanagawa City and Fukuoka City via Kanzaki City, and together with Route 34, constitutes a route that connects Saga City and Fukuoka City, crossing the mountains, but in 2006Tososhin TunnelHas improved convenience.
On the toll road, detour from Fukuoka City to Hirado in parallel with National Highway 202 and go through Sasebo City.Takeo JunctionConnect toNishikyushu ExpresswayIs under construction and is open to the Takeo area and part of the eastern part of Karatsu city. As a bypass of Route 203Saga Karatsu RoadAre planned and someItsukugi Taku Road,Itsukugi BypassIs used as. AlsoRegional high standard roadFrom Omuta via Route Saga in parallel with Route 208, and circulates along the coast of Ariake Sea to reach KashimaAriake Sea Coast RoadIs under maintenance and planning, and some sections of the prefecture are open.
- Other mainGeneral national road : National Route 204,National Route 207,National Route 263,National Route 264,National Route 323,National Route 382,National Route 383,National Route 385,National Route 444,National Route 498,National Route 500
- Prefectural road : List of prefectural roads in Saga PrefectureSee
- Saga City Transportation Bureau -Saga city
- Showa Motor -Mainly in Karatsu City
- Yutoku Motor -Mainly in Kashima City, mainly in the southern part of the prefecture and along the Ariake Sea
- West Japan Railwaygroup(Nishitetsu bus)-Mainly eastern prefectures and cross-border routes to Fukuoka prefecture
- Saihi Motor -Cross-border routes to western part of Imari city/Arita town and northern part of Nagasaki prefecture
- JR Kyushu Bus -Ureshino/Takeo city, cross-border route with Nagasaki prefecture
- Joyx Transportation --Route from former Kanzaki Town (Kanzaki City) to former Sefuri Village (Kanzaki City) and former Mitsuse Village (Saga City)
In Saga Municipal, Showa, Nishitetsu, Yutoku, SaihinimocaYou can use transportation IC cards such as.
In addition, the local government entrusts the operation to a chartered bus company or taxi company.Community busIs operated in various places.
Pass through the Saga Plain and the cities of Tosu, Saga, and Kashima along the Ariake Sea coastJRNagasaki Main Line, Crossing the west via Takeo and AritaSasebo LineIs the limited expressSeagull-Green-Huis Ten BoschRuns and is used as a trunk line. Although it is a short distance, the eastern end is the aorta of KyushuKagoshima Main LineとKyushu ShinkansenRuns north to south. In addition, it connects Saga and KaratsuKaratsu Line, From Fukuoka City to Karui via Karatsu to ImariChikuhi Line, Arita to Matsuura via ImariMatsuura RailwayNishikyushu Line, With KiyamaAsakura CityTie AmagiAmagi RailwayAmagi LineThere is.
1998 Opened inSaga AirportIt is,All Nippon AirwaysBy 1 round trips a dayHanedaBesides flights,LCC OfSpring and Autumn Air Shanghai PudongFlight,Tway Airlines SeoulFlight,Spring Japan NaritaOperates a flight. The number of passengers is approximately 66 annually (FY2016) Has become. Operate night freight flights,KitakyushuWithMulti airportSettings are being made. Number of flights and serviceAirlinesFor reasons such as selectivity, and in areas where the distance is shortFukuoka Airport(Fukuoka city)Nagasaki Airport(Nagasaki PrefectureOmura) Is also used.
Large harbors are concentrated on the Genkai Sea coast.Karatsu PortとImari Port Important portIs. Karatsu Port is characterized by a high acceptance of raw materials such as cement, gravel, sand and oil. Imari PortDalian-QingdaoRoute (Chugoku・Minsei Wheelboat Co., Ltd.),ShanghaiRoute (Japan/Kanbara Kisen Co., Ltd.), South China Round Route ( South Korea・Koa Kaiun Co., Ltd.) has a large proportion of container cargo with multiple overseas routes, and a new quay with a depth of 13 m that is suitable for large ships.Gantry craneThe international container terminal is being developed with priority.Local portOn the Genkai Sea sideYobuko Port(Evacuation port)... on the Ariake Sea sideSuminoe PortThere are a total of 7 ports.
In the Genkai Sea, regular passenger routes connecting remote islands and the mainland operate.Karatsu East - Intsuji PortFlight (Kyushu Yusen) Is KaratsuIkiTie with From Karatsu PortTakashimaBy flight (Karatsu City Fisheries Cooperative Takashima Branch), from Minato PortKamijimaBy Flight (Karatsu City Fisheries Cooperative Kamijishima Branch/Euzing Boat Uno), from Yobuko PortOgawa IslandFlight (Kawaguchi Kisen),Katang IslandFlight (Katashima Kisen),MatsushimaFlight (Shin-ei),Mado IslandA total of 4 routes (Yusshomaru) from Hoshiga PortMukaijimaBy flight (Mukojimamaru), from Uranosaki PortFukushimaThere is a harbor service (Kaneko round row shop).Ariake SeaSo there is no regular route.
Medical and welfare
Tertiary emergency medical institution ()
handicappedRehabilitation, Nursing Care and Child Care Facilities
Facilities other than school education
- Local newspaper
- Saga newspaper
- West Japan NewspaperAlso has a bureau and branch office in this prefecture.
- Karatsu newspaper(2008 (20) Discontinued on January 1st. (Evening daily newspaper)
- Tosu newspaper(Biweekly publication, free distribution)
- Evening Saga (issued twice a month)
- National newspaper
- Sankei ShimbunOther than 4 papers (Yomiuri,Asahi,every day,Nikkei) Or specialty paperNikkan Kogyo ShimbunHas a bureau and branch office in the prefecture,Yomiuri Shimbun,Mainichi NewspapersHas a printing plant in Tosu City (Fukuoka metropolitan areaAnd print newspapers to be transported to each prefecture in Kyushu).The Sankei Shimbun is published in Kyushu at the Tosu Printing Factory of the Mainichi Shimbun Kyushu Center.Yamaguchi でSankei Shimbun Western HeadquartersConsign and print the "Kyushu/Yamaguchi Special Edition" issued. *Before the special edition of Kyushu/Yamaguchi was published2009 (21)May 9Until attachedSankei Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeThe early edition (6th edition) with a deadline of 18:6 pm (XNUMX:XNUMX) was air-fed from Osaka and was outsourced for sale from the Nishinippon Shimbun retail store (Nishi Nippon Shimbun Area Center). same yearMay 10After the first edition of Kyushu Yamaguchi Special Edition, it is now sold by the Mainichi Shimbun retail store. *In some parts of Saga City,Asahi Shimbun・It was sold by the Mainichi Shimbun retail store. (*Even from the same day at station shops and convenience stores)2018 (30)OctoberIt was changed to the Nishinihon Shimbun retail store (Nishinihon Shimbun area center).
- In the prefecture, only Nikkei is set in the morning and evening, excluding NikkeiNational newspaperThe 5 newspapers and the Nishinippon Shimbun are published in an integrated version of the morning edition only.In West Japan, Yomiuri, and Mainichi, there are areas where evening editions are delivered in the center of Saga City and part of Tosu City and Kiyama Town.
There are two TV stations in Saga prefecture, and there is only one commercial broadcaster (NHK and one commercial broadcaster are in Saga prefecture).Tokushimaonly).The master station transmission station is in Tosu CityNine thousand mountainsIt is located in
However, it is adjacent near the prefectural borderFukuoka-Kumamoto It is the aim of the broadcasting area of the prefectural television stations in the two prefectures. Areas where direct reception is difficult[Note 2] ForCable tv stationIn most areas of the prefecture, there is an environment where you can watch commercial broadcasters in Fukuoka Prefecture, including TV Nishinippon, which is the same Fuji TV affiliate as Saga TV. FNN / FNS affiliated stationsTV West JapanFukuoka Prefecture commercial broadcasters other than (TNC)[Note 3]Is conducting news coverage for Saga prefecture.
Start of digital terrestrial broadcastingAlso late, the last shot in the whole country2006 (18)May 12It was the start.Saga Prefecture took the lead in organizing businesses,Saga digital networkEstablished company. It will be responsible for distributing digital broadcasting to businesses in the prefecture, as well as providing Internet connection provider services. However, the redelivery of non-prefectural people is limited to Fukuoka prefecture,Kumamoto BroadcastingWith regard to the method, each business operator individually obtained permission.
Providing services within the prefecture (with permission facilities)Cable TVThere are 2021 operators as of July 7.. Main broadcasting stationsCable TV stations in Sagachecking ... Household penetration rate is 2021% as of the end of March 3.
The parent station of FM broadcasting in the prefecture and the main relay station of FM complementary broadcasting of NBC Radio Saga are both in Karatsu City.Mt. Hachiman..There is also a relay station at Kusenbuyama.
Foreign language broadcastLove FM International Broadcast(LOVE FM) will be broadcast only in Saga City, Other areas in most prefectures are broadcast areas, Outside the broadcast areaFM Fukuoka,CROSS FM,FM Kumamoto,FM Nagasaki, Becomes the broadcasting area in some areas of the prefecture.
Both NBC Radio Saga and FM Saga, which are also prefectural stations, have been around for a long time.radikoSince LOVE FM, which does not distribute on NHK Radio and Saga City is the official broadcasting area, does not distribute basic services in the prefecture, the radiko implementation stations in the prefecture are NHK Radio and national broadcasting.Radio NIKKEIas well as the Open UniversityThe situation was only that, but since FM Saga started distributing radiko on April 2020, 4, it is now resolved.[Note 4].. On October 2021, 10, Nagasaki Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (NBC Radio Nagasaki Headquarters) expanded the distribution area of radiko to Saga Prefecture, and from the same day, the program organization (regional programs, CMs, etc.) that was different between Nagasaki Headquarters and Saga Station was changed to Nagasaki. Major reorganizations such as integration and consolidation at the head office were carried out.
Saga Prefecture is a regional division bureaupost officeIs the only prefecture that does not exist in the prefecture. Of postal code 84 (first 2 digits) that refers to the entire prefectureRegional division officeIn Fukuoka prefectureKurume Higashi Post OfficeIt has become.The number of earthquakes with a seismic intensity of 4 or higher is only 92 in 7 years, making it the prefecture with the fewest earthquakes in Japan.
Generally in SagaPrefectural characterAs "(alien)" or "FukemonThe word "eccentric" is often used. Both have the nuances of being eccentric, stubborn and inflexible. However, in the modern Saga dialect, "Fukemon" has a strong negative meaning of being an idiot, so it does not fit well. Also, especially for menHagakure OfBushidoIt is also associated with the spirit, and it is sometimes regarded as serious and serious, with respect for hierarchical relationships and customs. In addition, there are cases where they are ridiculed or self-ridden, such as "Penpen grass grows after Saga's passage (Penpen grass does not grow after Saga people pass)", but under the severe financial conditions of the Saga domain Daimyo (Nabeshima familyThe thrifty temperament of the feudal lord, who was inherited from his thrift, was perceived in various ways, and the wording of those days remained in the modern era.
In the eastern part of the Saga domain-in the southSaga dialectWas spoken and was in the same domain as Nagasaki PrefectureIsahayaThere are many similar expressions in rural areas. In the northwestern prefecture of the Karatsu domain,Karatsu dialect,Tsushima domainIn Kiyama-cho, the eastern part of Tosu City, which is an enclaveTashiro dialectIs spoken.
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts
Traditional industries/special products
- Tosu City OfMedicineindustry,Saga CityMorotomi Town OfFurnitureIndustry is an industry that has grown by incorporating traditional industries into the modern economy
- Arita ware,Karatsu ware,,,,Hizen Yoshida wareThere is history in the westpotteryThere are many. But also in the eastHizen Ozaki ware,Shiraishi wareSuch traditional pottery has survived. Arita ware is a specialty product, local industry, and many other traditional industries.
- Saga Nishiki(),Hizen VidroAre inherited as traditional crafts
- On the Genkai Sea coastwhaling TheAzuchi-Momoyama PeriodBegins withEdo PeriodIt reached its peak in the middle period, but it has stopped since the modern age
- Ariake SeaThe coast is the best in JapanSeaweedKnown as a production area, there are many luxury items for gifts.Similarly, mudhoppers, odontamblyopus, fiddler crabs, etc. caught in the Ariake Sea have been around for a long time.local cuisineIs eaten as.
- Kanzaki City, Kanzaki Town, Ogi City, Ogi TownOgi YokanAre special products that have inherited traditional industries from ancient times.
- In addition to the above, as ingredients and confectionery peculiar toUreshino tea,Matsuro Manju,Round bowl,Incense,Keeran,Salbow,Cutieand so on
- Red snapperの消費量が年間1人当たり3,082g（2008年）、2,833g（佐賀市、2008-2010年）、2,601g（佐賀市、2004-2006年）という統計があり、いずれも全国平均の3倍程度と突出して多い。西日本では総じて多い傾向にあるが、近年の統計では佐賀県は全国最多となっている。
Professional Sports Team/Adult Sports Team
- Hisamitsu Springs(Kobe CityDouble practice town with = driving range. Membership is the Saga Prefecture Valley Federation)
soft ballMen's West Japan League
Sports teams that existed in the past
- Station square real estate stadium
- Saga General Sports Ground
- Saga Prefectural Forest Park Baseball Field(Green Forest Prefectural Stadium)
- Saga City Baseball Stadium(Saga Blue Stadium)
- Glass Court Saga Tennis Club(Although it was known as "Wimbledon Kyushu",Wimbledon), so it is confused with
- Ichimura Memorial Gymnasium
- Physical education park
Karatsu City and Higashimatsuura DistrictRainbow Matsubara,Seven potsSea cave,Rias coast, Such as whale-like steeply protruding islands,Genkai Sea-Karatsu BayKnown as a natural scenic spot facing the sea,Sea bathing,surfing,diving such asMarine SportsAnd so on.KagamiyamaAnd hilly areas/coastal areasRice terracesIn addition to seeing natural scenic spots such as, it is built on a hill.Karatsu Castle,Nagoya CastleTrace (Museum) And other cultural assets have become tourist destinations. In early November it is one of Japan's three biggest kunchiKaratsu Kunchi(Karatsu City), (Yobuko Town, Karatsu City) will be held in early June,Yobuko Morning MarketIs also famous.
Imari BaySimilarly, at the mouth of the bayIroha IslandIt is also a beach with a characteristic rias coast. In late OctoberImari Ton Tenton FestivalIs done.Imari City, Arita Town, Takeo CityBlack hair mountainThe surrounding area is known for its strange rock formations, abundant plants, and various legends.In the area centered on Arita TownArita ware(Imari ware), mainly in the areas of Karatsu, Imari and TakeoKaratsu wareThere are many old pottery remains and existing pottery pottery, and there are many famous spots related to pottery. Kyushu Ceramic Museum,Arita Ceramic MuseumIn addition to cultural facilities such as Arita Porcelain Park,Golden weekToArita Pottery MarketIs opened and crowded with many customers.
Japan's three hot springs for beautiful skinIsUreshino Onsen(Ureshino City) OnsenSimmered tofu,Ureshino teaBut famousTakeo hot spring(Takeo City) has a national tower gate and Takeo Onsen New BuildingImportant cultural propertyHave been designated asHot spring townCrowded as.
On the other hand, Saga City, where the prefectural office is located, is located in a flat countryside, and is characterized by its intricate streets and waterway networks with the remnants of the castle town era.Edo-Meiji period buildings remainSaga City Folklore Museum,Saga CastleTraces andSaga Castle Honmaru History Museum,Saga Shrine,Reflection furnaceHistorical heritage such as traces are scattered. From late October to early NovemberSaga International Balloon FestaIs opened,hot air balloonIn addition to the sight of dancing, in AugustSaga Castle Sakae no Kuni MatsuriWill be held.
In the southern part of the prefectureAriake SeaThe landscape is very different from that of Genkai Sea and Imari Bay.Mutsugorou,Shiona tribeRare animals such asAutumn leavesIt can be seen that it changes like. Also in MayKashima Gatalympics(Kashima City) will be held.
North of the prefectureKitayama Dam(Mise Village, Saga City) is a summer resort,Acorn villageIt is maintained as a tourist spot.Kase RiverGoing downFuruyu Onsen,Kumanogawa Onsen(Both Fuji Town, Saga City),Kawakami GorgeSpots such as are scattered.
Yoshinogari archeological site(Yoshinogari Town/Kanzaki City) has been partially reconstructed as a state-run Yoshinogari Historical Park while continuing excavation.
- Yoka Shrine (Saga City)
- Yutoku Inari Shrine(Kashima City)
- Taku Seishu(Taku City)
- (Hasuikemachi, Saga City)
Main cultural and tourist facilities
- Saga Prefectural Space Science Museum(Takeo City)
- Saga Prefectural Museum-Museum(Saga City)
- Marine Pal Yobuko (Karatsu City)
- Genkai Undersea Observatory (Karatsu City)Cape Hado）
- Genkai Energy Park (Genkai Town）
- Ureshino Onsen Hizen Yumekaido(Ureshino City）
- Takeo/Ureshino Marchen Village (Takeo City）
- Hizen Yamato Megalithic Park (Saga City）
- Tenzan Ski Resort (Saga City, The only ski resort in the prefecture)
- Coal mine tracesBota Mountain(Around Taku City)
- Mikaeri no Taki FallsUdonosekibutsu group (Karatsu city)
- Kiyomizu Waterfall(Ogi City)
Tangible cultural property building
- Hamashotsu Town Hamakanaya Town(Kashima City)
- Hamanaka-cho Yahongi-juku(Kashima City)
- Shiodazu(Ureshino City)
- Arita Uchiyama(Arita Town)
Tangible cultural property
- Horse riding musicMusic notation (Saga City-Nabeshima Hokai)
- Yoshinogari archeological site(Kanzaki City)
- (Saga City)
- Nishikuma Tomb (Saga City)
- Tomei Ruins(Saga City)
- Nabata Site(Karatsu City)
- Nakahara Ruins (Karatsu City)
- Kuri Sosui Tomb(Karatsu City)
- Ohte ShigenobuOld house (Saga City)
- Ruins of Hizen National Government Office(Yamato Town, Saga City)
- Mietsu Naval Dock(Kitakawasoemachi, Saga City)
- Nijino Matsubara(Karatsu City)
Main natural monuments
- Saga Plain OfMagpieHabitat
- Imari Bay OfHorseshoe crabHabitat
- House stoneSeven pots(Karatsu City)
- Saga Castle Ruins, Yoka Shrine, Shirotsunoori Shrine, Inasa Shrine, Kaido Shrine, Aohata Shrine, etc.Camphor tree group
- Native southern limit
- SengokuyamaSazancaNative northern zone
- Of TakagushiAkoNorthern zone
- Ureshino's Great Chanoki(Ureshino City)
- Kawagonookusu (Takeo City)
- Shimoaise's Great Katsura (Fuji Town, Saga City)
- Kabe IslandTemperate plant community
- Black hair mountainOwn fabric
- Hatto hillsAso 4Pyroclastic flowSediment/buried forest
Works set in Saga Prefecture
- Movies (*There are locations in the prefecture)
- Drama (* has location in the prefecture)
- Interrogation roomSeries *
- Granny in Saga(2007 ,2010 ) *
- Female InterrogatorSeries *
- STAY Saga/Chanja Kittunto (STAY ซาก ะ .. ฉัน จะคิดถึง เธอ) (2015, Thailand) *
- GO by train! Professional 2(Taito-PlayStation 2Edition,WindowsEdition) =Nagasaki-Sasebo LineRecording, SagaKeyakidai Station - Arita StationPlayable between
- GO by train! 3 Commuting(Taito-PlayStation 2Edition,arcadeEdition) =Kagoshima Main LineRecording, in SagaTosu Station → Keyakidai StationPlayable between
- Romance saga-Romancing Saga2014-2021 collaboration (ニ ッ ク ス ク ウ ェ ア ス · エ/Akatsuki）
- (Fujii BronzeProduct)
- Anime, special effects
People from Saga Prefecture
- ^ Those who want to go to college of technology in the prefecture are mainlyKurume National College of Technology,Sasebo National College of TechnologyGo on to.
- ^ Especially Imari City, Takeo City, Ureshino City, etc. in the western part of the prefecture.
- ^ Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting(KBC.ANNseries),RKB Mainichi Broadcasting System(RKB.JNNseries),Fukuoka Broadcasting(FBS.NNN-NNSseries),TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting(TVQ / TeleQ.TXN4 stations of affiliated).
- ^ This was the only case in Japanese prefectures.
- ^ Imperial ShoinPrefectural name recognition of elementary school students''Recognition of prefecture/country names for junior high school students], viewed on July 2012, 7.
- ^ For further information, please read Homepage of Saga Local Meteorological Observatory See.
- ^ Yoshitsugu Kanemoto "Urban Employment Area code table"Tokyo UniversitySpatial Information Science Research Center, viewed March 2018, 3.
- ^ Changes in prefectures (Kyushu region)
- ^ Saga Stage and Shin Saga Stage Agricultural and Rural Development Information Center
- ^ Kyoho Famine Hojuzan Dezenin
- ^ 16 Demographic Statistics-Saga-Table 1 Demographic Overview Annual Trend Saga Prefecture, March 2008, 3. excel file
- ^ Future total population by prefecture(excel file) National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, May 2007 estimate.
- ^ “=Governor election=Mr. Yamaguchi starts public service on the XNUMXth”. Saga newspaper (Saga Shimbun LIVE). (January 2015, 1) 2015/1/13Browse.
- ^ Unified Local Elections 2011 Saga Prefecture [Issue of Prefectural Government] <1> Ariake Sea Revitalization Polite discussion to open the gate Nishi Nippon Shimbun, March 2011, 3.
- ^ History of mid- to long-term gate opening survey Saga Prefecture, June 2012, 6.
- ^ Unified Local Election 2011 Saga Prefecture [Issue of Prefectural Government] <6> Measures for levitation of Saga Airport area are necessary Nishi Nippon Shimbun, March 2011, 3.
- ^ http://www.saga-chiji.jp/kaiken/06-11-1/shitsumon14.html
- ^ Genkai Nuclear Power Station Units 2 and 3 Regular Inspection Status Kyushu Electric Power, March 2011, 3.
- ^ Unified Local Elections 2011 Saga Prefecture [Issue of prefectural government] <2> Cancer treatment facilities Regional levitation strategy is also key Nishi Nippon Shimbun, March 2011, 3.
- ^ By adjusting the candidates following the revision of the constituencies, he went to the independent Kyushu block candidate and was elected at the last seat (8th) of the LDP.
- ^ a b "(PDF) Read Saga, May 2012, 5, January 16, 2013
- ^ "Showa 30 census industry (major categories), employee status and number of employees aged 15 and over by gender-nationwide, prefectures, 6 major cities»E-Stat, viewed January 2013, 1
- ^ "(PDF) »Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, read January 2013, 1
- ^ "Changes in the number of employees by industry] Social facts data catalog, read January 2013, 1
- ^ "(PDF) Read Saga, May 2012, 5, January 16, 2013
- ^ FY19 prefectural economic calculation Archived August 2010, 12, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ World Economic Outlook Database
- ^ Our Business Saga Yoshinogari Solar GK.
- ^ Up to 66 passengers at Saga Airport updated for 16 consecutive years in FY 4 Saga Newspaper-April 2017, 04
- ^ Broadcast area guide (Kurume relay station, A-PAB)
- ^ Broadcast area guide (Kumamoto station, A-PAB)
- ^ List of cable TV in each prefecture Kyushu Bureau of Telecommunications, July 2021
- ^ Current state of cable TV Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, March 2021.
- ^ NHK Saga Broadcasting Station Reception Information
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Corporate Information (Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting)
- ^ Expand the radiko distribution area to [Saga]!
- ^ Disseminate disaster and disaster prevention information in Saga Prefecture!Radio broadcasting Internet distribution service "radiko" will start distribution in Saga Prefecture-Start on December 12-
- ^ Broadcasting popular basic plan The broadcasting target area of the broadcasting station that carries out the foreign language broadcasting among the ultra-high frequency broadcasting that the general broadcasting company carries out according to the provisions of 2-2 (XNUMX)c (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
- ^ LOVE FM broadcasting area
- ^ Company Profile FM FUKUOKA
- ^ CROSS FM area map
- ^ FM Kumamoto service area
- ^ FM Nagasaki Company Profile
- Category: Buildings in Saga Prefecture
- Tourist destinations in Saga Prefecture
- The Seven Sages of Saga
- List of people from Saga Prefecture
- List of National Important Cultural Properties of Saga Prefecture
- List of cultural properties designated by Saga Prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Saga Prefecture
- Saga (song)
- Tosu JCT
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- "Hondo landing operation" for Kaede Hondo and Tianjin
- Play -Saga Tourism Federation
- Romancing Saga : SagaAnd of the gameRomancing Sa GaThe project was coordinated by.
- Wiki travelIsSagaThere is a travel guide about.
Saga(1st stage)Izuhara Prefecture
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871 - 1876 (Imari prefecture → second Saga prefecture)
Mitan prefecture(Hizen country）
Part of Nagasaki Prefecture (East Hizen Country)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1883 - (3rd Saga Prefecture)