[Original] "Love for pets was the best" in response to a TNC interview at the father's detention center in Nakama "Abusive death of a XNUMX-year-old child" Fukuoka Prefecture
If you write the contents roughly
The judgment will be handed down at the Fukuoka District Court Kokura Branch on the afternoon of the 5th.
In Nakama City, Fukuoka Prefecture, a XNUMX-year-old boy was abused and died, and his father was charged with injury and death. → Continue reading
TV West Japan
"TV West Japan" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Fukuoka and Yamaguchi prefectures.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In the Fukuoka District CourtFukuoka CityChuoIn addition to the main office located inIizuka,Nogata,Kurume,Yanagawa,Omuta City,Yame city, Kokura (KitakyushuKokurakita Ward),Yukuhashi,TagawaWith 9 district courtsFamily courtIn addition to the branch offices mentioned above, in addition to the above 10 locationsMunakata City, Amagi (Asakura City),Ukiha City, Orio (Kitakyushu City)Hachiman Nishi Ward) Added to 4 places to 14 placesSummary courtIs installed.There are also six, Fukuoka Daiichi, Fukuoka Daichi, Iizuka, Kurume, Yanagawa, and Kokura.Prosecution examination committeeIs also installed. On August 2018, 8RopponmatsuMoved to the newly completed "Fukuoka Highland House Simplified Government Building".
- Main Office: 4-2-4 Ropponmatsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Fukuoka City SubwayNanakuma LineRopponmatsu Station3 minute walk from
- Fukuoka High Court, Fukuoka Summary Court lives together.The old government building is the countryHistoric site"Fukuoka CastleSince it is located within the designated range of "Ruins", along with Fukuoka District Inspection / High Inspection, Lawyer Hall, etc.Kyushu University Ropponmatsu AreaMoved to the new government building on August 2018, 8 on the site.
- Iizuka Branch: 10-29 Shintateiwa, Iizuka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Nogata Branch: 1-4 Maruyama-cho, Nogata City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Kurume Branch: 21 Mt. Sasayama Town, Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Nishitetsu bus2 minutes walk from "City Hall"
- Yanagawa Branch: 4 Honmachi, Yanagawa City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- 1 minute walk from Nishitetsu Bus "Tsujicho"
- Omuta Branch: 101 Shiraganemachi, Omuta City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Yame Branch: 537-4 Motomachi, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Horikawa bus5 minutes walk from "Yame Gakuin School"
- Kokura Branch: 4-1-XNUMX, Kanada, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- 1 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Bus No. 2 "Kanada 5-chome"
- Yukuhashi Branch: 8-23-XNUMX Gyoji, Yukuhashi City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- 4 minutes walk from Nishitetsu Bus "Court Street"
- Tagawa Branch: 1-5 Chiyomachi, Tagawa City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- 3 minutes walk from Nishitetsu bus "City Hall"
- Fukuoka City,Chikushino,Kasuga City,Onojo City,Munakata City,Dazaifu City,Koga City,Fukutsu City,Asakura City,Itoshima,Nakagawa City,Kasuya-gunUmi Town,Shinoguri Town,Shimen Town,Sue Town,Shingu Town,Hisayama Town,Kasuya Town,Asakura-gunChikuzen Town,Toho Village
Summary court in the jurisdiction
- Fukuoka Summary Court
- Location: 4-2-4 Ropponmatsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Fukuoka City, Chikushino City, Kasuga City, Onojo City, Taishofu City, Itoshima City, Koga City, Nakagawa City, Kasuya District Umi Town, Kasuya District Shinoguri Town, Kasuya District Sue Town, Kasuya District Sue Town, Kasuya District Shingu Town , Kasuya-cho, Kasuya-gun, Kasuya-cho, Kasuya-gun
- Munakata Summary Court
- Location: 3-34-XNUMX Taguma, Munakata City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Munakata City, Fukutsu City
- Amagi simplified court
- Location: 571 Bodaiji, Asakura City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Asakura City, Chikuzen Town, Asakura District, Toho Village, Asakura District
- Iizuka Summary Court
- Location: 10-29 Shintateiwa, Iizuka City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Iizuka City, Kama City, Keisen Town, Kaho District
- Nogata brief court
- Location: 1-4 Maruyama-cho, Nogata City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Nogata City, Miyawaka City, Kotake Town, Kurate District, Kurate Town, Kurate District
- Tagawa Summary Court
- Location: 1-5 Chiyomachi, Tagawa City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Tagawa City, Kaharu Town, Tagawa District, Soeda Town, Tagawa District, Itoda Town, Tagawa District, Kawasaki Town, Tagawa District, Oto Town, Tagawa District, Aka Village, Tagawa District, Fukuchi Town, Tagawa District
- Kurume Summary Court
- Location: 21 Mt. Sasayama Town, Kurume City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Kurume City, Ogori City, Tachiarai Town, Mii District
- Ukiha Summary Court
- Location: 343-6 Yoshiimachi, Ukiha City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Ukiha City
- Yame Summary Court
- Location: 537-4 Motomachi, Yame City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Yame City, Chikugo City, Hirokawa Town, Yame District
- Yanagawa Summary Court
- Location: 4 Honmachi, Yanagawa City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Yanagawa City, Okawa City, Miyama City (former Yamato District Setaka Town, former Yamato District Yamakawa Town), Mizuma District Oki Town
- Omuta Summary Court
- Location: 101 Shiraganemachi, Omuta City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Omuta City, Miyama City (formerly Takata Town, Miike District)
- Ogura Summary Court
- Location: 4-1-XNUMX Kanada, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Kitakyushu City (Kokurakita Ward, Kokuraminami Ward, Wakamatsu Ward, Tobata Ward, Moji Ward, Yahatahigashi Ward, Yahatanishi Ward (excluding the areas under the jurisdiction of Yahatanishi Ward Office Orio Branch Office and Yahatanishi Branch Office))
- Orio Summary Court
- Location: 29-6-XNUMX Orio, Yahatanishi-ku, Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Kitakyushu City (Yahatanishi Ward (Yahatanishi Ward Office Orio Branch Office and Yahatanishi Branch Office)), Nakama City, Ashiya Town, Onga District, Mizumaki Town, Onga District, Okagaki Town, Onga District, Onga Town, Onga District
- Yukuhashi Summary Court
- Location: 8-23-XNUMX Gyoji, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Jurisdiction: Gyobashi City, Buzen City, Kanda Town, Miyako District, Miyako Town, Miyako District, Yoshitomi Town, Chikujo District, Kamige Town, Chikujo District, Chikujo Town, Chikujo District
- Other than administrative cases and both Kokura and Yukuhashi branchesLabor referee-Criminal trial involving judgesIs the main office, the joint cases and juvenile cases of each branch of Nogata and Tagawa are the Iizuka branch, and the joint cases and juvenile cases of each branch of Yanagawa, Omuta, and Yame are the Kurume branch. Juvenile cases and criminal trials in which lay judges participate will be handled at the Ogura branch, which will be described later.
- As for the Kokura branch, the number of cases handled is as large as that of the small and medium-sized district court main office, so there is a movement to upgrade to the district court main office (tentative name: Kitakyushu District Court) locally.However, at the national level, it has not progressed as it goes against reform.Since the Kokura branch is the only court in the Kyushu / Okinawa area that can handle cases subject to lay judge trials and labor trial cases at the district court branch, about 22 judges, including the branch chief, belong to it.The Kokura branch also handles labor trials, consensus cases, juvenile cases, and criminal trials in which lay judges participate, which are under the jurisdiction of the Yukuhashi branch.
Abolition of Amagi branch
- Regarding the abolition of the Amagi branch of the Fukuoka District and Family Court based on the Supreme Court Rule No. XNUMX of XNUMX, a person residing within the jurisdiction of the Amagi branch claimed a constitutional violation and went to the Fukuoka District Court.Administrative litigationWas raised.In response, the first instance dismissed the complaint, and the second instance also dismissed the appeal.again,Supreme CourtHowever, the proceedings, which leave the concrete dispute and abstractly claim the constitutional violation of the rule and seek its cancellation,Court lawThe appeal was dismissed after deciding that it did not fall under the legal dispute referred to in Article 3 (Supreme Court Second Small Court, April 1, 3, Minshu Vol. 4, No. 19, p. 45)...After the branch was abolished, it became under the direct control of the main office.
- 1876November --Established as a temporary office building for the Fukuoka branch of the Nagasaki Court and the Fukuoka Ward Court
- 1888October-Fukuoka Court of First Instance and Fukuoka Security Court newly built and relocated
- 1969March --Fukuoka Higher / Regional / Simple Court Joint Government Building Completed
- 1997March-Completion of a 3-story annex above ground
- 2009March-Completion of a new double-decker building
- 2018August-Moved to the new government building in Ropponmatsu
- October 2001, 12- Fukuoka High Judge Wife Stalker CaseSentenced to 2 years in prison for the criminal (confirmed)
- April 2004, 4-[Yasukuni Shrine Problem] Prime Minister on August 2001, 8Junichiro KoizumiWentYasukuni ShrineFor worshipKiyocho KamegawaJudge decides unconstitutional (plaintiff's claim for compensation is dismissed)
- (September 1980, 9-September 25, 1982, General Judge, Fukuoka High Court)
- (September 1982, 10-September 1, 1987, General Judge, Fukuoka High Court)
- (April 1987, 1-March 10, 1988 Tokyo High CourtDepartment general judge)
- (February 1988, 11-February 29, 1990 retirement age)
- (September 1990, 8-September 5, 1992, General Judge, Fukuoka High Court)
- Kazuaki Maeda(1992-1996 Takamatsu High CourtSecretary）
- (February 1996, 7-February 22, 1999 retirement age)
- Ouran High School Host Club (September 1999, 9-Retired in March 10)
- Takao Kondo (March 2001-June 3 Retired)
- Takayuki Minoda (June 2005-February 6 retirement age)
- Nobuhiko Nakaya (February 2008-December 2, retired)
- Yukio Yamaguchi (December 2009-September 12 Retired)
- Masago Kawaguchi (September 2012-September 9 retirement)
- Motoaki Kimura(September 2015-November 9 retirement age)
- Takemoto Nagamatsu(June 2016-December 11 retirement age)
- Tetsu Shiraishi(January 2018-December 1, 2018 Tokyo High Court General Judge)
- (December 2018, 12-April 18, 2021 Tokyo High Court General Judge)
- (March 2021, 4-Incumbent)
In the Fukuoka District Court page on the court homepage,Court | List of judges in chargeThe names of the judges who are enrolled in each court of the Fukuoka District Court (and its branches, the Fukuoka Family Court, and the summary courts in the jurisdiction) are listed in.
- ^ Relocation and consolidation of 4 courts in Fukuoka City Nishinippon Shimbun Word Box, February 2014, 2
- ^ (PDF) Kitakyushu Chamber of Commerce
- ^ Court case information: Search result details screen
- ^ Fukuoka District Court April 16, 4 7 (Wa) No. 13 Compensation Case 3932