Suppression of 3 locations including Russian army and Donetsk Oblast Svitrodarsk = Governor
If you write the contents roughly
Prior to this, the pro-Russian "Donetsk People's Republic" posted in a telegram that Svitrodarsk was subdued and the Ukrainian flag was replaced by the Russian flag.
[Kiev XNUMXth Reuters] – In Donetsk Oblast, eastern Ukraine, three towns, including Svitrodarsk, are Russia ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
- Donetsk People's Republic
- Donetsk People's Republic
- Country motto: unknown
- National anthem :
Old national anthem: (2014-2015)
Official terminology Russian capital Donetsk Largest city Donetsk
Chief Denis Pushilin Ministerial Council Chair (English edition）
Grand total 8,902km2(???） Water area rate Unknown
Grand total(2020/） 2,253,560Man(???） The population density 253 people/km2
- GDP(Display home currency)
total(xxxx year） xxx, xxxRussian ruble
- GDP (MER）
total(xxxx year） xxx,xxx dollars (???） Per person $ xxx
- GDP (PPPs）
total(xxxx year） xxx,xxx dollars (???） Per person $ xxx
Declaration of founding 2014/4/7 Declaration of independence 2014/5/12 RussiaMore national recognition 2022/2/21 currency Russian ruble(RUB） Time zone UTC+3 (STD: None)Moscow time ISO 3166-1 None ccTLD None International phone number 380 + 62
- Prefix D1
Donetsk People's Republic(Donetsk Jinminkyowakoku, abbreviationDPR or DNR,DonetskBothRussian: Donetsk People's Republic) Isウクライナ OfDonetsk OblastIn (Russian name Donetsk)RussiaIt is a pro-Russian rebel organization seeking transfer to.2014/Armed uprising in Donetsk Oblast, unilaterally declared "independent", the largest city in the regionDonetskSelf-proclaimed as the "capital".
DPR is2014 Ukrainian RevolutionIn the aftermath ofPeople's Republic of Lugansk(LPR), "Republic of CrimeaDeclared "independence" unilaterally from Ukraine[Annotation 1].. After the declaration of "independence", with UkraineArmed conflictLPR and DPR are supported by Russia.NATORussia is also providing military assistance to rebels, Russia once made this claim, according to Ukraine.denialWas.
The Ukrainian government said with DPRPeople's Republic of Lugansk(LPR) both are considered terrorist organizations..Ukraine in those areasRussian military interventionAs a result ofCrimea Autonomous RepublicとSevastopolWith four regions of Ukraine temporarily occupied by Russia ((Russian version,Ukrainian version）) Of the two areas.. DPR and the Ukrainian governmentDonetsk OblastIt is estimated that about 200 million people, more than half of the total population, live in DPR-owned areas.The area of the rebel-controlled area does not reach most of Donetsk Oblast, and is 7,853 km.2Only (3,032 square miles),Donetsk(capital),Makifuka,HorlivkaTake control of major cities such as.
On February 2022, 2, Russia officially approved DPR and LPR as "independent states" for the first time as a member of the United Nations...Russia will be issued by DPR from February 2017 than beforeIdentification,Graduation certificate,Born-Marriage certificate,Vehicle license plateHave already approved..Russia, on the other hand, has received strong criticism from the international community.Both "republics"Russia-Ukraine crisis in 2021-2022It is the center of.
The official country name in Russian is Donetsk People's Republic(Latin notation:Donetskaya Narodnaya Respublika), And the abbreviation isДНР(DNR).
The official country name in Ukrainian is Донецька Народна Республіка(Donetsʹka Narodna Respublika), And the abbreviation is the same as Russian.
English notation is Donetsk People's Republic And the abbreviation isDPR.
Followed Russian pronunciation in JapaneseDonetskAnd followed the Ukrainian pronunciationDonetskThere are two notations, but the discourse of the Minister of Foreign AffairsAnd major domestic mediaIn, the Donetsk notation derived from Russian is used.In addition, parentheses (“Donetsk People's Republic”) can be seen from the standpoint of not allowing independence.TwitterSuch asSocial mediaThen as an abbreviation or a common namePeopleThe name of is seen.
2014/4/7, Pro-Russian demonstratorsDonetsk OblastOccupied the parliament and held a meeting called the "People's Soviet Union".After that, he declared the founding of the "People's Republic of Donetsk".Ukrainian governmentCriticized severely.
July 2017, 7, Prime Minister of the People's Republic of DonetskAlexander ZaharchenkoIs a new nation covering the whole of Ukraine except CrimeaMalo Russia(Little Russia) "(Little Russia) Was indicated..On the 18th, Russian Presidential spokesman Peskoff denied the involvement of the Russian government, saying that "Mr. Zabalchenko took the lead personally.".
Assassination of the chief
Around 2018 pm (local time) on August 8, 31, an explosion occurred at a cafe on Pushkin Street in the center of Donetsk, and Zakharchenko and the escort, who were also the chief and prime minister at that time, were transferred to the hospital. Died and injured several people, including ministers.Zakharchenko and others are Russian singers who died on the 5th of the previous day.(English edition）It is said that they were gathering to mourn..Security officials in the People's Republic have declared the explosion a terrorist attack and have detained several Ukrainian operatives.Russian Foreign Ministry spokesmanMaria ZakharovaArgued that the involvement of the Ukrainian government was strongly inferred.Meanwhile, Ukrainian officials strongly denied involvement and expressed the view that it was an internal conflict in the People's Republic...An emergency meeting was held following the assassination of the chief, and the deputy prime minister was in accordance with the provisions of Article 62 of the Constitution of the People's Republic.(English edition）Will serve concurrently as the interim prime minister and the interim prime minister..
3 days before the assassination,Ukrainian Independent News AgencyWill report that the Russian government will send a research team to the People's Republic in September 2018 to replace Zakharchenko with a more qualified person, according to military critic Yuriy Karin. rice field[Source required]..Zakharchenko's career seems to have been determined to be at a disadvantage in negotiations with the new Ukrainian president, who will be elected in 2019.[Source required].. September 9th, tentativelyDenis PushilinWas appointed as the successor, and after the election, he was officially appointed as the chief on November 11th.
Russia-Ukraine crisis (2021-)
On February 2022, 2, Donetsk People's Republic executive Denis Pushilin said in a speech, "The number of Ukrainian troops has skyrocketed in the past month. The aim is peaceful residents and children."RussiaSouthernRostov OblastI told him to evacuate to. "Soon (Ukraine) President Zelensky orders the entire army to make a total attack," he said... On the 19th, the Donetsk People's Republic announced that it would issue a total mobilization order for citizens with records of volunteering for conscription... 24th, RussiaVladimir PutinBy the order of the presidentRussian armybyFull invasion of UkraineHas started.
Head of state TheChief(Russian: Head) Called[Source required].Legislative office OfPeople's Council of the People's Republic of DonetskIs a unicameral system and has a capacity of 100 people[Source required].
Almost allUnited Nations Member StatesからNational approvalNot done, but in the same positionPeople's Republic of LuganskMutual recognition with, and the idea of a federal state was raised for a while[Source required]. Also,National approval from a small proportion of UN member statesReceivedRepublic of South OssetiaIn 20146/27To,Republic of AbkhaziaHas been nationally approved on February 2022, 2..
When Donetsk and Lugansk declared independence,Russian FederationHas received national approval from both People's RepublicsI didn't do it, but on February 2017, 2Vladimir PutinPresident has signed a presidential decree recognizing valid passports issued by Donetsk and Lugansk.. In January 2022, the Russian Communist Party submitted a non-binding resolution to the House of Representatives that Donetsk, along with Lugansk, should be nationally recognized, and was passed by a majority in favor on February 1, 2... On February 2022, 2, President Putin signed a presidential decree recognizing the independence of the Donetsk People's Republic and the Lugansk People's Republic, and soon after, along with the top two Donetsk and Lugansk people, entered into a friendship mutual aid treaty between the two republics and Russia. Signed..On the other hand, the Ukrainian governmentTerrorist organizationIs specified in.
The Republic of South Osetia approved the requested People's Republic of Lugansk on June 6, and the Donetsk government made an official request to South Osetia on June 18., Nationally approved by South Osetia on June 6.The Donetsk government also thanked South Osetia and Abkhazia for their support and approved the independence of the two countries on May 27, 2015..
Nationally recognized UN member states
UN member states supporting Russia's national recognition
State-approved, virtually independent area
- People's Republic of Lugansk(Approved May 2014, 5[Source required], Establishing diplomatic relations)
- Republic of South Ossetia(Approved May 2014, 6, Established diplomatic relations on May 2015, 5)
- Republic of Abkhazia(Approved May 2022, 2）
yuanDirectorate General of Information, Chief of Staff of the Russian Federation ArmyOrRussian Federation Security AgencyI'm fromBosnian conflict,Crimea ConflictHas abundant battle experience inIgor GherkinServed as the "Ministry of Defense" from May to August 2014.Gherkin testified that the Russian government was involved in the operation and military activities of the Donetsk People's Republic after his departure...Many dead in combat with Ukrainian government forcesChechen RepublicAs a volunteer, including natives and supplied with Russian-made weaponsRostov OblastIs expected to cross the border from
Donetsk People's Soldier
- 1st Slovyansk Brigade
- Vostalk Brigade
- Oplot Brigade
- Kalimius Brigade
- 2nd Territorial Defense Battalion
- Somalia Battalion
- Sparta Battalion
- Diesel battalion
- Viking battalion
- Mariupol-Hinggan Marine Corps
- Detachment: Commander Mikhail Verin
- 1st International Brigades
In the controlled areaDonetsk International AirportHowever, it cannot be used due to battle.The railway line isUkrainian RailwaysSeparated fromPeople's Republic of LuganskIt is operated between and.There are also bus routes connecting Ukraine and Russia. As of 2017, foreigners cannot enter the border from under the control of the Ukrainian government, with the exception of the press who carry a special permit.[Source required]..Although it is possible to cross the border with a bus route to and from the Ukrainian government-controlled area, the bus service from Kyiv to the Donetsk People's Republic may be involved in battle near the border and the destination may be due to security issues. Is not displayed[Source required].
The currency isRussian rubleAdoptDonetsk People's Central Republic BankHas jurisdiction over money and finances.Coal exports have become an important industry, and even after the separation, exports to Ukrainian government-controlled areas have been active through rail freight.Mail in the region was founded in 2014Donbas PostIs carried by[Source required].
The total population as of September 2020, 9 is 1So, it accounted for about half of the whole Donetsk Oblast...EthnicityRussian peopleとUkrainian peopleIs the majority,Belarusian,ArmenianThere is also.ReligionRussian Orthodox ChurchIt has become.
Ukrainian is the only language under the jurisdiction of the Ukrainian governmentTeaching languageWas[Source required], Russian is the language of instruction in the Donetsk People's Republic[Source required].
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ The Republic of Crimea was later incorporated into Russia.
- ^ a b ウクライナData of.
- ^ "<Q & A> What is Putin's independence approval for pro-Russian regions?Ukraine crisis"Tokyo Newspaper"Chunichi Shimbun, August 2022, 2.2022/2/23Browse.
- ^ Keating 2022, p. 15
- ^ “Парламент ДНР сменил исполняющего обязанности главы республики [DPR Parliament replaces the Deputy Director of the Republic]" (Russian). Meduza (Meduza). (September 2018, 9). 7-2018-09. https://meduza.io/news/2018/09/07/parlament-dnr-smenil-ispolnyayuschego-obyazannosti-glavy-respubliki 2021/3/4Browse. "Народный совет самопровозглашенной Донецкой народной республики (ДНР) сменил исполняющего обязанности главы республики — вместо вице-премьера Дмитрия Трапезникова им стал председатель парламента Денис Пушилин, пишет «Интерфакс». [自称ドネツク人民共和国（DPR）の人民評議会が共和国のReplacing the Deputy Chief-Dmitry Trapeznikov will be replaced by Denis Pushilin, Chairman of Parliament — Interfax News.] ""
- ^ South Ossetia Recognizes DPR LPR>“South Ossetia recognises independence of Donetsk People's Republic”. tass.ru. Information Telegraph Agency of Russia(July 2014, 6). http://tass.ru/en/world/738110 2014/6/28Browse.
- ^ Ukraine crisis: Russian troops crossed border, Nato says," BBC News (12 November 2014)
- ^ "Ukraine conflict: Front-line troops begin pullout, "BBC News (29 October 2019)
- ^ "Putin defends rebel leaders in eastern Ukraine, "BBC News (19 December 2019)
- ^ "Ukraine crisis: Russian troops crossed border, Nato says"," Ukraine conflict: Front-line troops begin pullout"," Putin defends rebel leaders in eastern Ukraine "。
- ^ "Database and Video Overview of the Russian Weaponry in the Donbas" (English). InformNapalm.org (English). Inform Napalm Інформ Напалм (September 2016, 9). 2019/12/20Browse.
- ^ “Second Russian aid convoy arrives in Ukrainian city of Luhansk: intervention” (English). to Reuters(July 2014, 9). https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-convoy-idUSKBN0H72E120140913 2019/12/20Browse.
- ^ "Lugansk Media Center — Russian humanitarian aid convoy arrives in Lugansk". en.lug-info.com. Lugansk Media Center. As of February 2022, 2originalMore archives.2019/12/22Browse.
- ^ a b “Ukraine's prosecutor general classifies self-declared Donetsk and Lugansk republics as terrorist organizations”. Kyiv Post(July 2014, 5). http://www.kyivpost.com/article/content/ukraine/ukraines-prosecutor-general-classifies-self-declared-donetsk-and-luhansk-republics-as-terrorist-organizations-348212.html
- ^ “Набув чинності закон про окуповані території України [News> Enforcement of the Ukrainian Occupied Territory Law]" (Ukrainian). Mirror Weekly ((English edition）). (January 2014, 5). originalArchived as of October 2014, 11.. https://web.archive.org/web/20141125161444/http://dt.ua/POLITICS/nabuv-chinnosti-zakon-pro-okupovani-teritoriyi-ukrayini-143258_.html
- ^ Сергій Квіт [Minister of Education Sergei Kvit] (October 2014, 10). “Новини NEW Sru.ua :: Виші на тимчасово окупованій території України працювати не будуть не будуть] ” web.archive.org. NEWSru.ua. As of November 2014, 11originalMore archives.2022/3/16Browse.
- ^ a b “Self-proclaimed Luhansk People's Republic governs most residents [self-proclaimed Luhansk People's Republic governs most residents]” (English). Itartus communication(November 2014, 9). originalArchived as of October 2015, 7.. https://web.archive.org/web/20150722132345/http://tass.ru/en/world/751315 2015/6/22Browse.
- ^ "Russia recognises Ukraine separatist regions as independent states". BBC News. BBC. As of February 2022, 2originalMore archives.2022/2/21Browse.
- ^ Wamsley, Laurel (February 2022, 2). “Putin recognizes breakaway regions' independence from Ukraine, raising attack fears”. www.npr.org (NPR). originalArchived as of October 2022, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20220223000723/https://www.npr.org/2022/02/21/1082146367/putin-ukraine-donetsk-luhansk 2022/2/21Browse.
- ^ "Указ Президента Российской Федерации от 21.02.2022 № 71 "О признании Донецкой Народной Республики 2022]" (Russian). publication.pravo.gov.ru. Официальный интернет-портал правовой информации (February 2022, 2). As of March 22, 2022.originalMore archives.2022/2/21Browse.
- ^ “Putin orders Russia to recognize documents issued in rebel-held east Ukraine”. to Reuters(July 2017, 2). https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-documents-idUSKBN15X0KR 2017/2/19Browse.
- ^ “US embassy in Kiev critical of Moscow order on Ukrainian documentation”. to Reuters(November 2017, 2). originalArchived as of October 2017, 2.. https://web.archive.org/web/20170219163938/https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-russia-documents-idUSKBN15Y0O3 2017/2/19Browse.
- ^ "Putin's Donbas recognition reverberates in Caucasus”. Eurasianet (February 2022, 2). 2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ "US / NATO points out that "national recognition" of armed groups by Russia is a violation of Ukraine's sovereignty". Ukuru Inform (September 2022, 2). 2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the approval of "independence" of "Donetsk People's Republic" and "Luhansk People's Republic" by Russia (Interview with the Minister of Foreign Affairs)". Ministry of Foreign Affairs (September 2022, 2). 2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Putin instructed to dispatch Russian troops to eastern Ukraine, under the name of "peacekeeping"". Asahi Shimbun (September 2022, 2). 2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Putin "decision made today" over independence approval in eastern Ukraine". Mainichi Shimbun (September 2022, 2). 2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ Pro-Russian faction declares the creation of the Donetsk People's Republic in eastern Ukraine Reuters April 2014, 4
- ^ "Roundtable, pro-Russian or non-participating government sponsored by eastern Ukraine"Fukui newspaper], January 2014, 5.2014/7/20Browse.originalArchived as of October 2014, 7.
- ^ "Ukraine: Donetsk Oblast Leader Resigns Internal Conflict?"Mainichi Newspapers], January 2014, 7.2014/7/20Browse.originalArchived as of October 2014, 7.
- ^ "Merger of Lugansk People's Republic and Donetsk People's Republic" Novorossiya ""Voice of Russia. (May 2014, 5). originalArchived as of October 2014, 8.. https://archive.is/ABlX9
- ^ "Russian-backed'Novorossiya' breakaway movement collapses”. Ukraine Today (May 2015, 5). As of May 20, 2015originalMore archives.2022/3/1Browse.
- ^ Newsletter (October 2017, 7). “Declaration of "new nation" in Ukraine = pro-Russian faction unilaterally". jiji.com.As of August 2017, 7original[Broken link]More archives.2017/7/20Browse.
- ^ "One-sided" new nation "/ pro-Russian leader in eastern Ukraine" Yomiuri Shimbun morning edition July 2017, 7 (international)
- ^ UPDATE: Donetsk separatist leader Zakharchenko killed in bomb blast; Kremlin blames Ukraine; Kremlin bla Retrieved February 2018, 9
- ^ Donetsk People's Republic leader dies in a café explosion centered on Donetsk Sputnik Japan Published September 2018, 9 Viewed September 1, 2018
- ^ Explosion in eastern Ukraine kills top pro-Russian faction Russia reports Asahi Shimbun published on September 2018, 9 Viewed on September 1, 2018
- ^ ""DPR" chief Zakharchenko killed in Donetsk explosion (Photo)". Ukrainian Independent News Agency (February 2018, 9). As of February 4, 2018originalMore archives.2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ "TASS: World --Deputy PM Dmitry Trapeznikov becomes interim Donetsk People's Republic head". tass.com.TASS (September 2018, 9). As of September 1, 2018originalMore archives.2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ "" False "information and shells fly around", Asahi Shimbun, February 2022, 2.
- ^ "Pro-Russian "Donetsk People's Republic" issued "total mobilization order" for conscription"TBS NEWS ”, February 2022, 2.originalArchived as of 2022-02-19.
- ^ "Russian troops land in southern Ukraine for full-scale invasion"Sankei News | SANKEI DIGITAL"Sankei Shimbun, August 2022, 2.2022/2/26Browse.originalArchived as of 2022-03-11.
- ^ "Putin approves military operations in Ukraine "Defense from threats""Reuters," April 2022, 2.2022/2/26Browse.originalArchived as of 2022-02-25.
- ^ "What are the "People's Republic of Donetsk" and "People's Republic of Lugansk"?Russia independently approves and dispatches to the military”(Japanese). Huff post (September 2022, 2). 2022/6/22Browse.
- ^ a b "South Ossetia recognizes independence of Donetsk People's Republic". Developments in eastern Ukraine.TASS (June 2014, 6). 2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Abkhazia recognises Ukraine's Donetsk and Luhansk" (English). (English edition） (February 2022, 2). As of February 26, 2022originalMore archives.2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Russia's disappointment with the Trump administration criticizes ministers for their hard-line stance"Asahi Shimbun], January 2017, 2.2022/2/16Browse.originalArchived as of 2017-02-19.
- ^ Yuichi Onoda "International> Europe / Russia> Russian House of Representatives Passes Pro-Russian "National Approval" Proposal No Legal Binding"Sankei Shimbun], January 2022, 2.2022/2/16Browse.originalArchived as of 2022-02-15.
- ^ "International> Europe / Russia> International affairs> Approving the independence of pro-Russian factions in eastern Ukraine Putin signs presidential decree"Sankei News | SANKEI DIGITAL" Sankei Shimbun, February 2022, 2.originalArchived as of 2022-02-21.
- ^ "Self-proclaimed Donetsk Republic asks South Ossetia to recognize its independence" (English). ITAR-TASS (February 2014, 6). As of February 21, 2020originalMore archives.2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Ukrainian separatists recognize Abkhazia, South Ossetia: Donetsk government backs breakaway Georgian territories". Anadolu Agency (February 2015, 5). As of February 12, 2022originalMore archives.2022/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Independence approval by Russia, problems under international law?Deep Ukrainian Crisis: Asahi Shimbun Digital”(Japanese). Asahi Shimbun digital. 2022/6/23Browse.
- ^ a b "Ukraine situation> Supported by Ukraine's pro-Russian region, Syria, etc. (Photo = Reuters)"Nikkei Electronic Edition" Nikkei Inc., October 2022, 2.originalArchived as of 2022-02-28.
- ^ "Latin America> Venezuelan President Vladimir Putin Supports "Attempt to Protect Peace" (Photo = Reuters)"Nikkei Electronic Edition" Nikkei Inc., October 2022, 2.originalArchived as of 2022-03-08.
- ^ "Former executives testify that Russia is involved in "Russophilia is a puppet""Mainichi Shimbun, April 2016, 5.Membership registration is required to view the full text.
- ^ Masaaki Sasaki (October 2014, 7). “No discipline in a jumble of pro-Russian armed groups suspected of being involved Russians and military personnel". msn Sankei News.As of August 2014, 7original[Broken link]More archives.2014/7/20Browse.
- ^ “Воруженный конфликт на Украине: реалии и перспективы”. RIA NOVOSTI(July 2014, 7). http://ria.ru/infografika/20140731/1018256300.html?utm_source=1634508&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=3470805&utm_campaign=466842 2014/7/31Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)" (Russian). glavstat.govdnr.ru (February 2020, 9). As of February 1, 2020original[Broken link]More archives.2022/3/1Browse.
- ^ "В самопровозглашенной Донецкой народной республике (ДНР) избрали правительство."[The self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DNR) elected a government. Russian citizen Alexander Boroday became Prime Minister.] (Russian). (May 2014, 5). As of September 16, 2014.originalMore archives.2022/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Овнесении изменений в статью 10 Конституции Донецкой Народной Республики”. Donetsk Information Portal (March 2020, 3). 2022/3/1Browse.[Broken link]
- Joshua Keating, "The Cracks in Ukraine Deepened by Referendums," Newsweek Japan, May 2014, 5, page 27.
- List of non-UN countries and regions with national approval
- Puppet government
- 2014 Ukrainian mayhem - Donbass War
- 2014 Crimea crisis
- Republic of Crimea --During the 2014 Ukrainian riotsDeclaration of independenceAnd laterCrimean Federal DistrictAsTransferred to RussiaThe "nation" that was done.
- People's Republic of Lugansk
- People's Republic of Ukraine (Soviet Union)
- People's Council of the People's Republic of Donetsk(Russian)(English)
OriginallyRussian EmpireWith the national flag of1699/,Peter the GreatWith a European delegation NetherlandsVisitshipbuildingWhen I learned, I realized the need for a flag for the Navy,Netherlands flagThere is a legend that the color order was changed.But,1668/The first Russian flag enacted in Japan is also in three colors, white, blue and red, so even if you refer to the Netherlands, it is a story before the European delegation, and the Dutch flag at that time was orange, white, blue It was a tricolor flag and did not contain red.White, blue and red are of the Grand Duchy of MoscowCoat of armsWas there.blueCapeHoly riding a white horse in silver armorGeorgiusIs a pattern that runs through the red field to exterminate the dragon, and there is a theory that the color of the Russian flag comes from these three colors.Also, these three colors are from RussiaPatron saint,Theotokos MaryWearingRobeThere is also a theory that it is derived from.
1917/ToRussian EmpireWas defeated (Russian Revolution), In 1922Soviet UnionWhen is established, the "white, blue, and red tricolor flags" of the Russian Empire will be abolished, and the "red flag of sickle and mallet" will be replaced.Flag of the Soviet UnionWas established in.
そ し て,1991/12/25ToSoviet Union collapsesThen,1992/New YearToRussian FederationWhen is established, the flag of "red flag of sickle and mallet" is abolished,Empire eraThe flag of the "white, blue, and red tricolor flag" at the end of the period (1883-1917)1993/12/11This flag was enacted as the national flag of the Russian Federation.
White is noble and candidWhite russianMan(Belarusian), Blue is of honor and chastityLittle RussiaMan(Ukrainian), Red is love and courageGreat RussiaPeople (ethnic groupsRussian).Originally inspired by the Dutch flag, The three colors of this flagPan-slavic colorIt was officially decided at the Prague Slavic Congress 1848.
Successive Russian flags
1668 - 1699
Russian Soviet Union Socialist Republic
?Flag of the Socialist Republic of the Russian Soviet Union
1937 - 1954
?Flag of the Socialist Republic of the Russian Soviet Union
1954 --1991: Aspect ratio 1: 2
?Flag of the Socialist Republic of the Russian Soviet Union
1991; Aspect ratio 1: 2
Flag of the Russian Olympic Committee
Flag of the Russian Paralympic Commission
Russian local flag
Impact on other flags
?Government flag of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia
|[How to use footnotes]|