Photo Tokyo Stock Exchange
TSE sharp rebound, recovery of 2 yen, 9 yen appreciation for the first time in 7 months
If you write the contents roughly
A wide range of stocks, including shipping and automobiles, were bought, pushing up the average stock price.
The Nikkei average stock price on the Tokyo stock market on the 17th rebounded significantly, trading at 353 yen, an increase of 86 yen from the previous day. → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In addition, although the desired price was unilaterally suggested by the seller or the buyer as the “sell order” or the “buy order”, in reality,ContractPrices that do not reach "
Stock price fluctuations
Stock prices generally fluctuate under the influence of various things while the stock market is open.Basically, stock prices can fluctuate long-term, short-term, and even within a day.
Stock prices generally fluctuate in the long term, in the short term, and even within the day, and take various values.Theoretically, the number of all prices that have been sold is the stock price (in modern times, the marketserver(It exists in the form of records left in the database of ), which can be a large number of enumerated numbers, and when the stock price that keeps fluctuating is visually represented by avoiding the enumeration of numbers, it is generally wavy.GraphWill be expressed in the form of.
If you focus on the stock price of a day, the first stock price traded since the market opened on that day is
Originally, stock prices could fluctuate freely up and down, but some stock market operators "don't want to fluctuate too quickly" and "prevented market participants from panicking." In some markets, the stock price that can fluctuate daily is limited to a certain range, thinking that it is better.The limitation in this case isPrice limitAnd the stock price isPrice limitSoaring to the limit ofCrashEach thing to doStop height-Cheap stop(However, on the first day when the stock is listed,Price limitThere is no).
There are two main methods for determining stock prices in the Japanese stock market.one"Auction method "The price and quantity desired by the trading partyStock exchangeThe stock exchange makes a contract by telling the above, which is a decision method generally used in Japan.the other one is"Market makemethod"The securities company that became, will give a quote that will surely be established and solicit sellers and buyers, and only a small part in JapanBrandThis is the method used in.
Factors of stock price fluctuations
Factors that move stock prices are called materials, and there are internal factors that directly affect stock prices and external factors that indirectly affect stock prices..
The internal factors of stock price fluctuations areIncrease or decrease in the number of sharesIt directly affects the supply and demand of stocks, and as a typical example,Capital increase,Share split,Cancellation of shares,Cross-shareholding,and so on.
- Share splitTheoretically, as the number of issued shares increases, the value per share decreases in proportion to the split ratio.Individual investorIn the first half of the 2000s, there were cases where the stock price soared after the announcement of the stock split because it became easier to buy stocks..
- Share buyback(furtherCancellation of shares) Will increase the profit per share because the number of shares in the market will decrease, but it is said to be theoretically neutral to the stock price because the surplus will be used for purchase...However, if we look at the relationship between supply and demand of stocks, it is thought that stock prices are likely to rise.Share buybackThere are many companies that do.. However, after the global financial crisis of the 2000s, the number of companies that want to secure a large amount of business funds is increasing, and there are cases where they are cautious about buying their own shares..
On the other hand, external factors of stock price fluctuations indirectly influence the formation of stock prices.Factors coming from inside the company(Status of corporate performance, development / announcement / launch of new products, mergers and acquisitions of companies, restructuring, corporate scandals, etc.)Factors coming from outside the company(Stock index, fluctuations in interest rates, exchange rates, prices, etc., wars / political changes abroad, occurrence of natural disasters, etc.).
There are various factors involved in the formation of stock prices, and the mechanism is extremely complicated...The biggest factor in stock price determination isCorporate performanceSo, it is said that the stock price of a good company will rise and the stock price of a bad company will fall, but in the actual market, investors can not expect further growth even if good performance is announced (good news is If it is judged that it has come out), selling will prevail and the stock price will fall...On the other hand, if investors judge that there will be no further decline in business performance (bad news has come out) even if the deterioration of business performance is announced, buying will prevail and the stock price will rise...In this way, the stock price will fluctuate in anticipation of the future while incorporating future corporate performance.Stock price foresightTo say.
The globalization of financial markets and the adoption of IT are causing the stock markets around the world to react in a chain reaction..
Representation of stock price fluctuations
A diagram for visually grasping stock price fluctuationsRuled line table(chart).In the United States, originallystick chart(A vertical bar with a small horizontal line) was used. (but later in JapanCandlestickThe existence and convenience of the product became widely known to Americans, and it became widespread in the United States. ) In Japan, four valuesCandlestick(Those that can intuitively tell by color whether the closing price has risen or fallen relative to the opening price within a certain period) are the most popular, and stick charts are rarely used.Various charts that incorporate the effects of not only the four prices within a certain period but also the values before and after, in order for investors in each country to predict the stock price well.Technical analysisWas developed.for example"Ichimoku balance table"And so on.
Models and theories related to stock prices
- Random walk -Previously, it was also explained (argued) that scholars who often study the theory "stock prices move as a random walk and always show unpredictable behavior regardless of short-term, medium-term, or long-term".
- フ ラ ク タ ル -Do the same movement globally and locally.
- カ オ ス -As time goes by, the influence of observation errors increases, and future predictions will not hold.
In order to grasp the trends of a particular market, the value calculated based on the stock prices of multiple stocks traded in that market isStock indexIs. Especially notable is the AmericanDow average stock price, BritishFTSE100 comprehensive index,German stock indexAnd so on.As an index of the Japanese domestic marketTSE stock index(TOPIX) andNikkei Stock Average(Nikkei 225) is famous.
- ^ Daijisen "Stock Price"
- ^ a b c d e Yuko Chiba, "A book that clearly shows the mechanism of stock prices in 30 minutes," 2009, p. 38.
- ^ a b Yuko Chiba, "A book that clearly shows the mechanism of stock prices in 30 minutes," 2009, pp. 38-39.
- ^ Yuko Chiba, "A book that clearly shows the mechanism of stock prices in 30 minutes," 2009, p. 60.
- ^ a b c Yuko Chiba, "A book that clearly shows the mechanism of stock prices in 30 minutes," 2009, p. 58.
- ^ Yuko Chiba, "A book that clearly shows the mechanism of stock prices in 30 minutes," 2009, p. 50.
- Investment advisory company
- Stock quote
- Stock price control
- Technical analysis
- Law of large numbers
- Ruled line table
- stock investment
- Stock market
- Foreign exchange
- System trade
- Day trade
- moving average
- Three-story ceiling
- News ticker
- Short squeeze
- Hedge fund
- Individual investor
- Anomaly (market)
- Beauty vote
- Random walk theory
- Nikkei Stock Average
- Nikkei 225 futures trading
- Stock index futures trading