"Science Ninja Team Gatchaman" 9th anniversary screening & special event in Nakano Ward on September 18th and Toshima Ward on September 22nd.
If you write the contents roughly
In order to confront the secret society Galactor, which plans to conquer the earth, this work depicts the activities of the science ninja team, which is formed by Dr. Nambu and uses science and ninja techniques to fight. A masterpiece of Tatsunoko Production, which has influenced the whole world, supported by heavy drama and high-level fighting scenes.
Joint company couverture (located in Seta, Tokyo) that screens and holds events centered on animation. → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.(British: Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.) IsJapan OfAnime production company.Nippon Television Holdings株式会社の連結子会社、株式会社タ カ ラ ト ミ ー OfEquity method affiliate.Japan Video AssociationRegular member.
漫画等の原作をもとにしないオリジナルアニメを得意とし、作品にかかわる権利の9割以上を自社単独で保有している。1962年10月、「Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.」（たつのこプロダクション）として設立。2013年3月、これまで通称として使用してきた「Tatsunoko Pro” was renamed.Our corporate character isSeahorse.
- August 10- manga artist OfTatsuo Yoshidabut his brother, who was his manager,Kenji YoshidaEstablished "Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd." (hereinafter "Tatsunoko Pro") in Musashino City, Tokyo.The youngest brother of Tatsuo and a manga artist.Ippei Kuri(Real name: Toyoharu Yoshida) also participated on the recommendation of Tatsuo and Kenji. The three brothers became directors with representative rights, with Tatsuo as president, Kenji as senior managing director, and Kuri as managing director.Initially, Tatsuo Yoshida's manga copyrightassistantIt was a production company specializing in manga to manage .At the time of its founding,Naoki Tsuji,Mikiya Mochizuki,Ken NakajoParticipated.
- To Tatsunoko ProToei videoからTelevision AnimationThe production plan was brought in and "Space Acewas planned, but the plan was canceled just before the start of production due to conflicts over the distribution of copyright.It was planned that Tatsunoko Production would be responsible for the original story and directing, while Toei Douga would be responsible for drawing and subsequent work.After the cancellation of the project, Toei Animation independentlySpace Patrol HopperWas produced.At this time, from Tatsunoko's side, assistant Seitaro Hara and a cartoonist who is a friend of the Yoshida brothersHiroshi Sasakawafor 3 months at Toei Dougaanimatorunderwent training.
- May - "Tatsunoko Production" by independent productionSpace Ace] as the first TV animationFuji Television Network, IncStarted broadcasting in series.Monochrome work.Yoshida Brothers, Hiroshi Sasakawa, Seitaro HaraSeiji Okuda, Rikizo Tsubota, Takashi Nishioka,Toshiharu Kinoshita, from Toei AnimationNakamura Mitsuki,Mushi Productionfrom screenwriterJinzo Toriumiwill join.In addition, about 60 staff members gather through recruitment advertisements in newspapers. After the broadcast of "Uchu Ace", many of Tatsunoko's works were aired on Fuji TV until the middle of 1980.
- 2 month - ChokaiJoined the company and belonged to the directing department because there was no literary department at that time.
- April - Color work No. 4 "Mach GoGoGo] started broadcasting.After that, works written by Tatsuo Yoshida and "Inakappe General』(Climbing KawasakiOriginal) and other works by other original authors, while continuing animation production. "Haction Daimaou] and other slapstick gags, and in the meantime, ``Minashigo Hatch] and other genres of animation such as household fairy tale works,the 1970sFrom "Science Ninja Team Gatchaman], SF action hero works will also be added to the production lineup.
- Time Bokan SeriesStart.
- January 3-SubsidiaryAnime FriendEstablished.
- 9月5日 - 吉田竜夫社長がLiver cancerDied at the age of 45.
- Around the time when Tatsuo Yoshida fell ill, there was an outflow of human resources outside the company, mainly members of the early days of Tatsunoko Production..
- 9/21 - Director Kenji Yoshida is appointed as the second president.
- Established the animator training institute Tatsunoko Anime Technology Institute.
- "Doteraman"But,1971(Showa 46) produced and broadcast "Anime tally decision] for the first time in 15 yearsNippon TVAn anime produced by Tatsunoko Production was aired.again,Asahi BroadcastingBut Tatsunoko Production's "Tatsunoko Production" for the first time in nine yearsLegend of light] will be broadcast.After that, many old works such as the Time Bokan seriesTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd., and Tatsunoko Pro's new works will be announced mainly on TV Tokyo.
- President Kenji Yoshida resigned and left Tatsunoko Production.Ippei Kuri becomes the third president.Former president Kenji established his own production company "Yu Entertainment" after retiring.TV animation "Mitsuteru Yokoyama Three Kingdoms] Involved in the production of.
- In December, the Tatsunoko production branch became independent and established Ig Tatsunoko Co., Ltd. (now:Production ig) is established.Upon its establishment, Tatsunoko ProCapitalinvested 20 million yen, equivalent to 100% of.This capital relationship1993(5), it was once resolved, but,2010(22), on the contrary, Production I.G acquired 11.2% of the shares of Tatsunoko Pro, and the capital relationship was restored.
- "Red light bullet zillion"ButJapan Anime Award's "Fan Grand Prize" (three prizes of work award, male character award, female character award).
the 1990sAfter that, Hiroshi Sasagawa, Kikuko Tada, and other former staff members who had left the company were called back to work on the original work.RemakeHe continued to present his work, mainly in
- Former president Kenji Yoshida returns to Tatsunoko Production and becomes the first chairman.
- The first new work in the Time Bokan series in 17 years, "Phantom thief glitter manwill be aired on TV Tokyo.
- Of the filmmakerKiriya Kiriyadirects "new human Casshern" himself and makes it into a live-action movie ("CASSHERN’).However, Tatsunoko Production was only credited as the original author and was not involved in the production at all.
- January,Tokyo Institute of Technology"Sky Kids BOOBY" produced by a joint project withTokyo International Anime FairReceived the Excellence Award in the public competition category.
- 3/31 - Tatsuo Yoshida, the first president, won the "Tokyo International Anime Fair 2005 1st Special Achievement Award" 20 people who made Japanese animation "".Tatsuo's eldest daughter, Suzuka (active as an illustrator and designer at Tatsunoko Production) receives on behalf of her.
- May - 5th anniversary work "Crow -KARAS-] Production.
- End of June - major toy manufacturerTakara(Current: タ カ ラ ト ミ ー) acquires 88% of the stock from the Yoshida family and becomes a subsidiary of Takara[Annotation 2].
- 7月1日 - 吉田健二会長と九里一平社長が退任。吉田洋子、吉田富子ら一族の役員も全員退任し、吉田家がタツノコプロの経営から離れる。Hiroki NarushimaManaging Director becomes the 4th president.
- July - "Sky Kids BOOBY"KIXIt will be screened as a Kansai Airport original video in the Sky Kids Room in the Sky Museum in the Kansai Airport Observation Hall (Sky View).
- October 10-Former president Ippei Kuri "2thAnimation kobe” received a special award.
- 3/25 - "Raven -KARAS-" is "Tokyo International Anime Fair2006 Received the 5th Tokyo International Anime Award Original Video Category Excellence Award.
- May - "Akubi Girl』BroadcasttvkSuch asUHFStart at station. For the first time in six years since "Kaito Kiramekiman"Terrestrial waveIt will be a Tatsunoko anime that was aired on TV (excluding one-off special programs).
- Live-action movies of "Science Ninja Team Gatchaman" and "Yatterman" have been announced.
- October - "Yatterman" for the first time in 10 yearsRemakedecided to be
- August 1- NTV(YTVin the production frame ofYatterman(2nd work)” started broadcasting.
- 5/9 - "Mach GoGoGo" is "Speed racer] and released as a live-action film.the director ismatrixmade a trilogyWachowski brothers.Released in Japan on July 7th of the same year.
- August 5- CapcomA crossover work withTatsunoko VS. CAPCOM CROSS GENERATION OF HEROES] will be announced.
- December - "Tatsunoko VS. CAPCOM CROSS GENERATION OF HEROES" operation start and sale.
- "C” will be broadcast on the Fuji TV series, and it will be the first new work in the same series in about 26 years.Also, on the TV Tokyo series "SKET DANCE"Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream] started broadcasting, and three works started almost at the same time.
- "Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream] and later Pretty Series (“Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future''Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live''Pretty Rhythm All-Star Selection''Pripara''Idle time prepara''Kira to Puri☆Chan''Waccha Primagi!’) started.
- 10/19 - 50/1Announced that it will be the "2013th anniversary period" until October 10, 19, and will carry out various commemorative projects.
- April 4 - President Keita Sato resigns, Shuichiro Tanaka becomes the 1th president.
- August 2- Horiproacquires 13.5% of the shares, becoming the second largest shareholder (at that time) after Takara Tomy.
- The 50th 7th Anniversary Commemorative ProjectVoice actor awardReceived Synergy Award.
- July 3-``Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.” (formally changed to katakana, including the kanji notation “Tatsunoko” that has been used since the company was founded in 1962).
- May - "Mr. Muromi on the beach] started broadcasting (broadcast until June of the same year).
- May - "Gatchaman Claus] Is broadcast on NTV (broadcast until September of the same year. In 9, the sequel “Gatchaman Crowds Insight” was broadcast).
- August - Live-action movie version "Gatchaman"Release.
- August 1- Nippon Television Networkannounced that it will acquire 54.3% of the outstanding shares held by Takara Tomy and make it a subsidiary.Takara Tomy will continue to hold a 20% stake and continue the partnership.
- 1/31 - President Shuichiro Tanaka resigns.Yuzo Kuwabara becomes the seventh president.
- October 10-The latest work of the Time Bokan series "Time bokan 24”Starts broadcasting on Nippon Television (ytv production frame) (broadcast until April 2017. From October of the same year to March 4, the sequel “Time Bokan Counterattack Three Bad People” will be broadcast).game software makerLevel fiveParticipated in the production as planning cooperation and mecha & character draft.
- 10月19日 - 創立55年の1年前（54周年）を迎える。2018年10月18日までを“タツノコ55（ゴーゴー）YEAR”とし、以後2年間に様々な記念事業を行うことを発表。
- 1 month - 『KING OF PRISM by Pretty Rhythm"Release.Later "Kinpuri" series.
- May - "Don't let it go!Is broadcast.
- May - A live-action movie produced to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the founding.Bakken PolymerIs released.
- June-Produced animation videos for the Nissin Cup Noodle CM "Aoharu" series ("Kiki's Delivery Service" version, "Heidi" version, "Sazae-san" version, "Complete" version)
- May - "KING OF PRISM -PRIDE the HERO-"Release
- 7/1 - Absorbed Tatsunoko Music Publishing Co., Ltd.
- 9 month - 22/7 Debut single "I didn't exist" music video production
- October - 10th anniversary TV animation "Infini-T Force] Started broadcasting.
- December - "Pretty Rhythm" new project "Pretty All Friends Project" start announcement
- May - "Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei Liberation] OP video production
- Free release of workflow for creating works with full digital drawing
- Movie version"Infini-T Force/ Gatchaman Farewell to my friend” released
- 4 month - 22/7 Production of the music video for the second single "Shampoo no Kaigashita"
- June-JR West Japan "Summer train, summer to see together, summer to return'CM video production
- May - "Divergence Million Arthur] New official opening movie production
- September - "Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner" Cinematic Trailer Production
- 2019(31, first year of Reiwa)
- May - 1th anniversary work "Egaono Daika』Started broadcasting(Broadcast until March of the same year. The 3th anniversary project is a break with this work).
- June - President Yuzo Kuwahara resigns.Daisuke Kadoya becomes the eighth president.
- On the Korokoro channel and Bandai YouTube channel "Ninja box] Started distribution.This is the first collaborative title with the Bandai Namco Group in 14 years since the Takara Group (later Takara Tomy Group) partnership.
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- 2022(4nd year of Reiwa)
- June - President Daisuke Kadoya resigns.Hibiki Ito becomes the ninth president.
Tatsunoko Production's animation planning begins with character creation, and the characters born from Tatsunoko Production boast a deep-rooted popularity.1992(4)BandaiReleased bySpace Knight Tekkaman Blade"ofPlastic model Ministry of International Trade and Industry(now Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)Good Design Awardor2003(15)TakaraModeled the successive heroes of Tatsunoko Pro released byMicroman 2003” is sold out immediately after its release.
Originally Tatsuo Yoshida's work was "Ninja unit moonlight], and is known as an action movie with a graphic touch, and that style was also demonstrated in the animation.It is said that the colorful, stylish, and sensual characters drawn by Tatsuo Yoshida, Ippei Kuri, and Yoshitaka Amano, which are reminiscent of American comics, are the result of a strong awareness of overseas export of the work.the 1960s"Mach GoGoGo", which is a representative work ofSpeed RacerIt became so popular that some Americans believed that it was an American animation. Together with the action animation, it became the two pillars of Tatsunoko Production.Hiroshi SasakawaGag stuff by director "Haction DaimaouThe "Time Bokan Series" is also very popular and popular for character products, but like the action series, the design is clunky and the art setting is made in a stateless style that does not make you feel Japan.
the 1990sthe predicament ofthe 1970sReleased works by planning to remake popular works one after another.Tatsunoko's original characters have many fans both inside and outside the animation and other video-related industries and content industries.1973に製作された『新造人間キャシャーン』が、30年を時を経て2004年に『CASSHERN”, and as mentioned above, “Science Ninja Team Gatchaman” and “Yatterman”NikkatsuA live-action film adaptation is planned for、『ヤッターマン』は2009年3月7日に公開された。さらにアメリカでも、2005年に映画会社Warner BrothersBy "Mach GoGoGo" is "Speed racer』の名で実写映画化される動きが伝えられ、2008年7月5日に日本で公開が始まった。
"Science Ninja Team Gatchaman] is particular about high-quality images,CGin a time when there was noCel picturehad exceeded 1 copies.Sadao Miyamoto, who can draw Yoshida's difficult character,Masami Suda,Tsuneo Ninomiya,Tomonori Kogawa such asanimatorThere was also the power of
As for the expression of the video, he showed a greed that was not particular about cel animation, shooting live-action video or purchasing film and inserting it into animation.Toyo Gensho (currentlyIMAGICA Lab.) was just introduced inScanimateTatsunoko Production was the first to introduce it to anime..This is said to be early CG, and the effect of deforming the image by analog processing isTime bokan] Series time travel scene,1975(Showa 50) Produced "Space Knight TekkamanIt was used in several Tatsunoko production works, such as the opening production of ".
From the beginning of TV animationFuji Television Network, Incとは関係が深く、土曜日の18時30分から19時の時間帯と日曜日の18時から18時30分の時間帯は一時期タツノコアニメが独占していた。しかし1983年頃から日曜18時枠の廃枠や『イタダキマン』の不振をきっかけに関係はゆるやかながら縮小していき、1985年の『Flame Alpen Rose Judy & Randy” was the last anime broadcast on Fuji TV for about a quarter of a century.
2011年4月、フジテレビ系列のアニメ枠「Noitamina”In the frame, the new animation “C] Broadcast.Since then, even after becoming a subsidiary of Nippon Television, "Ping Pong THE ANIMATION"PSYCHO PASS psychopath 2] and other animations produced by Tatsunoko Production are now being broadcast in the Noitamina frame.
Advertising agencyYomiuri Advertising Company(Yomihiro)'s first TV work was Tatsunoko Pro's "Space Ace", and since then he has often worked with Yomihiro.In the early days, Yomihiro produced sound for Tatsunoko Production, and Yomihiro employees made announcements.NarrationAlso in charge of scripts。多くのタイトルが読広の電波担当役員の松山貫之によって名付けられ、松山は読広退社後の1995年12月から1996年11月までタツノコプロの会長に迎えられる間柄でもあった.
Tatsunoko Production has a consistent production system that completes everything from planning to shooting in-house..In the past, Toei Animation and Mushi Production (former company) also maintained a similar system., Tatsunoko Pro maintained this system for a long time even after they expanded outsourcing or disappeared due to rationalization or bankruptcy.Mamoru Oshii talks about how it was useful in his training as a director.
Since the 2000s, there were many production methods in which only planning and producing were done in-house for a while, and animation production itself was a gross order, but since 2016,KING OF PRISM by PrettyRhythmWe are focusing on prime contractor production such as, CM production by digital team, PV production.
- character room
- A highly independent department under the direct control of President Tatsuo Yoshida.Yoshitaka Amano, Akemi Takada, Akiko Shimomoto are enrolled.
- Planning Literature Department
- NikkatsuFounded when former screenwriter Jinzo Toriumi moved to Mushi Pro.Jinzo Toriumi was the director, and Takao Koyama and Shigeru Yanagawa belonged.
- Art department
- Koki Nakamura is the director.He did not only art design and world setting, but also mechanical design.Kunio Okawara and Kikuko Tada belong to this group.
- Performance Department
- Director Hiroshi Sasakawa.Seitaro Hara, Nagayuki Toriumi, Yuji Nunokawa, Mamoru Oshii, Koichi Mashimo, Hidehito Ueda, Toshihiko Nishikubo and others are active.At Tatsunoko Pro, the director also checked the video.
- Publishing Department / Copyright Department
- CopyrightIn addition to management, Tatsunoko AnimeComicalization,Picture book, in charge of copyright illustrations.Masato Tenmaand Mamoru Uchiyama are enrolled.
- CM department
- Produced commercials and PR films.laterReed productionToshihiko Sato and Hiroshi Kato, who established the company, were enrolled.
|Start year||Broadcast period||title||Name||Remarks|
|1965||April-February 5||Space Ace||Tatsuo Yoshida|
|1967||April-February 4||Mach GoGoGo|
|April-February 10||Oh my god|
|April-February 10||Haction Daimaou|
|1970||April-February 4||Insect Story Minashigo Hatch|
|April-February 10||Inakappe General|
|October-February||Anime tally decision||Produced up to episode 25|
|1972||October-February||Oak tree mock|
|April-February 10||Science Ninja Team Gatchaman|
|April-February 10||Kaiketsu Egg|
|April-February 10||New Human Casshern|
|1974||October-February||Insect Story New Minashigo Hatch||Tatsunoko Pro|
|April-February 9||Urikupen Rescue Team||Co-production: Unimax & MK|
|April-February 10||Bakken Polymer|
|April-February 10||The Song of Tentomushi|
|1975||October-February||Space Knight Tekkaman|
|April-February 10||Time bokan|
|1976||October-February||Gowappa 5 Gordam||Production cooperation:Sunrise|
|April-February 10||Paul's Miraculous Operation|
|April-February 9||One Shot Kanta|
|April-February 10||Balloon Girl Temple-chan|
|Jump out! Machine Hiryu||Co-production:Tokyo 12 Channel,Toei|
|1978||April-February 9||Once Upon a Time...Man||Co-production:Procidis|
|April-February 10||Science Ninja Corps Gatchaman II|
|April-February 10||Warrior Gordian||Production cooperation:Green box|
|April-February 10||Scientific Ninja Corps Gatchaman F|
|1980||October-February||The cheerful dwarfs of the forest Belfy and Lilbit|
|April-February 2||Time Patrol Corps Otasukeman|
|April-February 9||Outrageous Warrior Muteking|
|1981||April-February 2||Yat Detaman|
|April-February 3||Gold lightan|
|April-February 10||Dash kappei|
|April-February 10||Anime parent and child theater|
|1982||April-February 2||Reverse Ippatsuman|
|April-February 4||The Flying House Adventure|
|April-February 10||Super Dimension Fortress Macross||Planning cooperation:Studio coloring|
|1983||October-February||Future Police Urashiman|
|October-February||PC Travel Detectives|
|April-February 10||Armor Genesis Mospida||Co-production:Artmic|
|1984||October-February||OKAWARI-BOY Starzan S|
|October-February||Super Dimension Knight Southern Cross|
|April-February 9||Regards Mecha Dock|
|1985||October-February||Flame Alpen Rose Judy & Randy|
|April-February 10||Showa Aho souvenir Akanuke No. XNUMX!|
|1986||October-February||Legend of light|
|1987||October-February||Red light bullet zillion|
|April-February 10||Oh my god(2nd film)|
|1989||April-February 4||Sky Battle Record Shurat|
|April-February 7||Insect Story Minashigo Hatch(2nd film)|
|1990||April-February 2||Don't tell the Ka-to Shinobi|
|April-February 7||Robin Hood's Great Adventure|
|1992||April-February 2||Space Knight Tekkaman Blade|
|1993||October-February||Irresponsible Captain Tyler|
|1994||April-February 4||The Legend of Snow White|
|1995||April-February 10||Neon Genesis EVANGELION||Co-production:GAINAX|
|Dokkan! Robo Tendon|
|1997||October-February||Mach GoGoGo(2nd film)|
|2000||October-February||Time Bokan 2000 Kaito Glitter Man|
|2001||October-February||The Soul Taker||First digital production|
|April-February 12||Call me and jump! Akubi-chan|
|2006||October-February||Akubi Girl||Animation production:Studio Long|
|2008||April-February 1||Yatterman(2nd film)|
|9||Mach Girl||Animation Production: Studio Ron|
|April-February 10||Casshern Sins||Animation production:Mad house|
|2009||April-February 4||Metalfight Beyblade||Production cooperation:Shogakkan Shueisha Productions,SynergySP|
|2010||April-February 10||Tatsumaru Theater|
|2011||April-February 4||SKET DANCE|
|April-February 4||Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream|
|2012||April-February 4||Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future||Co-production:DONGWOO ANIMATION|
|2013||April-February 4||Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live||Tatsunoko Pro|
|October-February||Mr. Muromi on the beach|
|October-February||Cherry Blossom Quartet ~ Hananouta ~|
|2014||October-February||Wake Up, Girls!||Co-production:The word|
|October-February||Pretty Rhythm All-Star Selection|
|Ping Pong THE ANIMATION|
|April-February 7||Pripara||Co-production:DONGWOO A&E|
|2015||October-February||Night no Yatterman|
|October-February||Gatchaman Crouse Insight|
|October-February||Peeping Life TV Season 1 ??||Co-production: FOREST Hunting One,CoMix Wave Films|
|2016||October-February||Nurse Witch Wheat Chan R|
|April-February 10||Time bokan 24||Planning cooperation, character & mecha draft:Level five|
|2017||April-February 4||Idle time prepara||Co-production: DONGWOO A&E|
|October-February||Don't let it go!|
|October-February||Infini-T Force||3DCG production:Digital Frontier|
|April-February 10||Time Bokan The three bad guys who counterattack||Planning cooperation, character & mechanical draft: Level Five|
|2018||April-February 4||Kira to Puri☆Chan||Co-production: DONGWOO A&E|
|October-February||KING OF PRISM -Shiny Seven Stars-|
|2020||October-February||Haction Daimaou 2020||Co-production:Japanese animation|
|2021||October-February||Disturbance THE PRINCESS OF SNOW AND BLOOD||BAKKEN RECORD|
|October-February||Pretty All Blends Selection||Tatsunoko Pro||Co-production: DONGWOO A&E|
|October-February||MUTEKING THE DANCING HERO||Co-production:Tezuka Productions|
|10 month -||Waccha Primagi!||Co-production: DONGWOO A&E|
|2023||1 month -||Already!||BAKKEN RECORD|
|Early -||The Legend of Heroes Sen no Kiseki Northern War||Tatsunoko Pro|
|1979||Mystery of Phantom Thief Lupine 813||Tatsunoko Pro|
|1981||Undersea War 20000 Miles of Love|
|1999||End of the century legend Wonderful Tatsunoko Land|
|2016||Transformers: Combiner Wars||Tatsunoko Pro||Co-production:all spark|
|2017||Transformers: Titans Return||-2018, Co-production: All Spark|
|2018||Transformers: Power of the Primes||Co-production: All Spark|
|2019||Ninja box||Production cooperation:C2C|
|2021||Idol Land PriPara|
|Year of release||title||Name||Responsible|
|1995||Tokimeki Memorial ~forever with you~||Tatsunoko Pro|
|OP animation production|
|1996||Neon Genesis EVANGELION||Animation part production|
|One shot with Bokan! Delonbo|
|1997||Bokan to Ippatsu! Dronbo Perfect Edition|
|1999||Guru Guru Galactors||Character Design|
|2000||Tatsunoko Fight||OP animation production|
|2001||Bokan GoGoGo||Animation part production|
|2003||Hanjuku Hero vs. 3D|
|2005||Soft-boiled Heroes 4 ~Seven Soft-boiled Heroes~|
|2008||Tatsunoko VS. CAPCOM CROSS GENERATION OF HEROES||OP animation production|
|2010||TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM ULTIMATE ALL-STARS|
|2018||D×2 Shin Megami Tensei Liberation||Tatsunoko Pro|
|2020||disney star smash||Promotional video production|
|1986||Princess Anmitsu||Tatsunoko Pro|
|Studio Piero||-Planning cooperation in 1987|
|1989||Crimson Fang Blue Sonnet||Mushi Production||-1990, production cooperation, co-production: Random (up to episode 2)|
|Taimu Trouble Tondeke Man!||Reed production||-1990, production cooperation|
|1990||kim's cross||Modern product||Animation production cooperation|
- Sky Fighter Z
- Goketsu Akanbe
- Princess Kaguya
*In the 1990s, the LD "Tatsunoko Treasures Pilot Film Collection", which was distributed as a special gift for purchasing Tatsunoko's LD-BOX, contains footage of the above three works.
|2005||Science Ninja Corps Gatchapin||GachapinCollaboration character with|
|2006||Desperate Corps Totterman DS who wants to shoot||-Planning cooperation in 2007|
|2012||Bunji Hotaru Hotch||KokubunjiImage character|
|Motosu Moremi||Morera GifuImage character|
|Decobocorn!||-2013, co-production:Kansai TV|
|2013||beppyon[Annotation 3]||BeppuPromotion Manager|
|2015||Infini-T Force Future drawing line||December issue-December 12, 2020, Original/Planning,Monthly Heroes→comic play|
|2017||Nissin Cup NoodleCM "HUNGRY DAYS Kiki's Delivery ServiceArticles|
|Nissin Cup Noodle CM "HUNGRY DAYS" HeidiHen "|
|Nissin Cup Noodle CM "HUNGRY DAYS" SazaeArticles|
|Nissin Cup Noodles CM "HUNGRY DAYS Completion"|
|Japan Blind Football Association||uniform design, character design|
|22/7Debut single "I didn't exist" music video|
|2018||22/7 XNUMXnd single "Shampoo no Kaigashita" music video|
|JR West JapanCM "Summer train, summer to see together, summer to return"|
|2019||Egaonodaika Emotional Side||original work, draft,Manga Kingdom|
|2020||Mitchiri Wanko! Anime-Shon||Original work only, co-production: Frensel, prime contractor: Character|
|2021||Alpha PoliceCM "Endlessly expanding world"|
Joint production of works led by other companies
However, these works were created by an outside project, and we only participated in them from a cooperative standpoint. We do not own the rights on our own. Not listed except for Fortress Macross.
A company where the staff and OB of the company became independent and started a business
- Mushroom production(Kinoshita Toshio）
- Reed production(Toshihiko Sato, Hiroshi Kato)
- Actus(Hiroshi Kato)
- Piero(Yuji Nunokawa, Toriumi Nagayuki,Masami Anno）
- Studio flagship (currently:Studio sign post, Tochihira Yoshikazu)
- Production IG(Mitsuhisa Ishikawa）
- PAWORKS(Kenji Horikawa)
- JCSTAFF(Tomoyuki Miyata)
- TK(Nagaki Kato)
- A-Line(Kazunori Hashimoto)
- Design office mechaman(Mitsuki Nakamura, Kunio Okawara)
- Azeta Pictures(Masanori Kobayashi)
- Buraza Appo (Koyama High School)
- Studio Unicorn (Yoshikazu Tochihira)
- Tori Pro (Jinzo Toriumi, Akiyoshi Sakai, Satoshi Suzan)
- Otori Koubou(Jinzo Toriumi)
- Dragon Production (Dragon Production, Masatsugu Nagai）
- Marix (Minoru Mukai)
- Production eye(Torao Arai)
- Studio Easter(Azuma Junichi）
- Studio Taj(Tohru Tsuchiya)
- Artmic(Toshimitsu Suzuki)-The company went bankrupt in 1997 and dissolved.Many of the works are copyrightedAICtaken over by
- Green box(Mitsuo Sato)-In 1982, it went bankrupt and dissolved.
- RADIX(Ueda Motoki)-Merged and dissolved on October 2006, 10.Subsidiary merged with a company in the same group on February 1, 2007.In 2, Xergy, which was established in 1, took over most of the copyrights of the work.
- Animation 21 (Hiroshi Sasagawa, Koji Sugii, Yoshikazu Tochihira, Seitaro Hara)-Disbanded in the late 1990s.
- Arts Pro (Honda Yasunori) --Dissolved in 2014.
- Be Train(Koichi Mashimo, Kenji Horikawa)-Currently inactive.
- ^ After that, Tatsunoko Production's works may be treated in rebroadcasts and variety program specials.1986From (Showa 61)1987(Showa 62) was broadcast on Fuji TV "Princess AnmitsuIsStudio PieroAlthough it is a production and not a Tatsunoko work, it is a planning cooperation work of Tatsunoko Production.Also,"Hirake! Ponkikki] Character Gachapin and “Science Ninja Team Gatchaman” collaboration project “Science Ninja Corps Gatchapin] There is also.
- ^ Although the number of titles has decreased, Tatsunoko has released works sponsored by other manufacturers such as Bandai even after becoming affiliated with Takara.
- ^ Jointly operated with Beppu CityYuru Chara, and uses the name "Team Beppyon", so it is similar to HotchProduction Committee Methodhas adopted a similar management.
- ^ a b c "Tatsunoko Pro │ Company Profile”(October 2022, 6). As of October 1, 2022originalMore archives.April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ a b c The 60st term financial announcement, “Gazette” (Extra issue No. 2022) dated March 4, 7 (21nd year of Reiwa), p.
- ^ Quarterly Fantoche, No. 7, 1977, p.11.Interview with Tatsuo Yoshida.
- ^ Nobuyuki Tsugata, "Before Dawn of TV Anime: An Unknown History of the Rise and Fall of Animation in the Kansai Region," Nakanishiya Publishing, 2012, p.156
- ^ Hiroshi Sasagawa, "My Manga Road and Anime Road, Climbing the Trees for Pigs," Wani Books, 2000, pp.222-223
- ^ Satoko Kajiyama, "Weed Soul, Mitsuhisa Ishikawa, The Man Who Bought Anime Business," Nikkei BP, 2006, p.101
- ^ Yuichiro Oguro "I want to hear from this person 2004th Mitsuhisa Ishikawa" "Animage" Tokuma Shoten, January 1 issue
- ^ Notice Regarding Acquisition of Shares of Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd. IG Port news release, accessed June 2010, 6.
- ^ Takara Tomy announces Shuichiro Tanaka as the new president of Tatsunoko Production Anime! Anime! Biz October 2012, 2
- ^ "Tatsunoko Production changes its trade name to Tatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.". Anime!Anime!ビズBiz. Eid Co., Ltd. (April 2013, 3). April 2017, 12Browse.
- ^ Made Tatsunoko Pro Co., Ltd. a subsidiary, Nippon Television Network, January 2014, 1
- ^ Notice Regarding Change in Subsidiary (Share Transfer), Takara Tomy, January 2014, 1
- ^ "Tatsunoko Production 55th Anniversary" Hurricane Polymar "live-action, starring Junpei Mizobata". Movie Natalie(July 2016, 11) April 2016, 11Browse.
- ^ "TV anime "Ega Onodaika" official website". April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ "BAKKEN RECORD site (Tatsunoko Pro official website)". April 2019, 3Browse.
- ^ "Tatsunoko Pro │ Company Profile”(October 2019, 6). As of October 1, 2019originalMore archives.April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ "3 companies including MAHO FILM become new members of the Association of Japanese Animations”(May 2019, 7). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ "Tatsunoko Pro NEWS (Tatsunoko Pro official website)". April 2020, 6Browse.
- ^ Nikkatsu Announces Live-Action Films of Tatsunoko Production's Popular Animations "Yatterman" and "Science Ninja Team Gatchaman" Nikkatsu Corporation News Release April 2007, 4 Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- ^ Hiroshi Sasagawa, "My Manga Road and Anime Road, Climbing the Trees for Pigs," Wani Books, 2000, pp.135-136
- ^ Masahiro Haraguchi, Kenji Nagao, Masanao Akahoshi "Tatsunoko Pro Insiders" Kodansha, 2002, pp.200-202.Interview with Minoru Kimura and Minoru Ohno
- ^ Masahiro Haraguchi, Kenji Nagao, Masanao Akahoshi "Tatsunoko Pro Insiders" Kodansha, 2002, pp.196-197.Interview with Tsurayuki Matsuyama
- ^ Edited by Web Gendai 'Gundam Person' Interview Team 'Chapter 4 Mechanic Design Kunio Okawara "Merchandising and Designers"' 'Gundam Person: The Men Who Created Gundam'Kodansha, June 2002, 10,ISBN 4-06-330181-8, 194.
- ^ Aritsune Toyoda, Genesis of Japanese SF Animation, Mushi Pro, and TBS Manga Room, TBS Britannica, 2000, p.104
- ^ "Director Mamoru Oshii talks about Japanese animation 'that time' and 'from now on'". Kyoto Seika University. April 2016, 8Browse.
- ^ Masahiro Haraguchi, Kenji Nagao, Masanao Akahoshi "Tatsunoko Pro Insiders" Kodansha, 2002, p.5
- ^ Masahiro Haraguchi "Verification Interview with Mamoru Oshii" Edited and Written by Shingai Noda, Footwork Publishing, 1998, pp.248-250
- ^ Masahiro Haraguchi "Verification Interview with Mamoru Oshii" Edited and Written by Shingai Noda, Footwork Publishing, 1998, p.292
- ^ "Yatterman: Work information”. Anime hack. April 2020, 12Browse.
- ^ "The Soul Taker ~ Soul Hunting ~: Work Information”. Anime hack. April 2020, 12Browse.
- Toru Iwakiri "Manga artist Ippei Kuri Where is the mockup of the anime world?"THE AGE』May 2005, 10 issue,Asahi Shimbun.
- Hiroshi Sasagawa, "Pigs are also flattering trees, my manga road and anime road", Wani Books, 2000.ISBN 4-8470-1358-1.
- Osamu Tajima "Dreams for the Children of the World ~The Trajectory of Tatsunoko Production Founder Genius Tatsuo Yoshida~" Mediax, 2013.
- Masahiro Haraguchi,Masahisa Akahoshi, Kenji Nagao "Tatsunoko Pro Insiders" Kodansha, 2002.ISBN 4-06-330179-6.
- Yoshitaka Amano (Current:Yoshitaka Amano) (character designer, illustrator)
- Akemi Takada(character designer, illustrator)
- Kunio Okawara(mechanical designer)
- Yuji Nunokawa(Animator)
- Noriyuki Kubo (Animator)
- Shunsaku Ikehata(Screenwriter)- Worked for only half a year after graduating from university.
- Takao Koyama (now:Koyama Takao) (screenwriter)
- Jinzo Toriumi(Screenwriter)
- Shigeru Yanagawa(Screenwriter)
- Akiyoshi Sakai(Screenwriter)
- Oshii Mamoru(anime director, film director)
- Hiroshi Sasakawa(Animation director)
- Chokai(Animation director)
- Toshihiko Nishikubo (Mizuho Nishikubo) (anime director)
- Koichi Maeda(Animation director)
- Hideto Ueda(Animation director)
- Nakamura Mitsuki(Animation art, mechanical designer)
- Masato Tenma (Tatsumi Katsumaru)(manga artist)
- Akimoto Osamu(manga artist)
- Uchiyama Mamoru(manga artist)
- Hideo Aya(manga artist)
- Masanobu Ichimaru(manga artist)
- Yoshihiro Morito(manga artist)
- Iku Shiihashi (picture book author)
- Akiko Shimomoto (currently:Noah Kawai) (picture book author, character designer)
- UPLIFT (Takaya Ibira) (lyricist, producer, composer)
- Koji Nanke(Animation artist)
- Shigekazu Ochiai(anime producer)
- Satoru Akahori(Novelist, screenwriter)
- Anime Friend
- Banpresto - Competing with Tatsunoko's major shareholder, Takara TomyBANDAI NAMCO HoldingsAlthough it is affiliated, most of the pachinko and pachislot machines related to Tatsunoko are related to Banpresto.
- BOOMERANG - Cartoon Network's broadcast frame.It was just Hanna-Barbera and Tezuka's animation, but Tatsunoko's animation was added in the middle.
- Beppu - We are developing “Waku Waku Beppu”, a tie-up business with Tatsunoko characters such as Tatsunoko Bath.