Compatible with the electronic book storage method and invoices!New service "Arecorena" that can issue invoices on a regular basis August 8 ...
If you write the contents roughly
For both invoices and quotations, when revising and issuing after being issued once, the service will manage the history and acquire the revised parts.
Studio Kumakake Co., Ltd. (located in Tennoji-ku, Osaka, CEO: Toshiyuki Uetsuji), which develops applications, is a small and medium-sized company… → Continue reading
Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
InvoiceWhat is (seikyusho)?actionIssued to notify the other party that you are asking fordocuments.Voucher documentsIt is a kind of.In English notation, there are "bill" ("Billing Statement") and "invoice".
It is mainly issued when requesting payment of money or execution of administrative procedures.
- Clarify that you are obliged to make a claim
- Notify that the billing deadline is approaching
- Notify that the billing deadline has passed (originally called a reminder)
Mainly posted items
- Write the person to claim.
- date of issue
- Write the date the invoice was issued.Write the year ○ month ○ day.
- Write the name and contact information of the invoice issuer.
- The title of the invoice as a document. "Invoice for XX days" etc.
- Specify what you are requesting.In the case of business-to-business transactions, write a greeting at the beginning.
- Below is an example of a monetary payment request
- Date (Purchase date of the product for which the price is charged)
- unit price
- total amount
- Billing date: The date when the invoice was issued
- Billing number
- the term
- Write the deadline for payment and procedures.It also adds information on what to do if the deadline has passed.
Precautions for legal treatment
- Civil lawThen, regarding the statute of limitations of claims, it is decided as follows.
- It is not possible to establish a suspension of statute of limitations by sending an invoice.
- In order to establish the suspension of the statute of limitations, it is necessary for the invoice (invoice, etc.) to reach the debtor, and it must be possible to prove that, so it is desirable to use a content-certified mail with a delivery certificate. ..
- The tax law also has the following preservation provisions.
- Corporate tax lawThe above retention period is 7 years (with the exception of 9 or 10 years).
- Income tax lawThe above retention period is 5 years (exception is 7 years).
- Consumption tax purchase tax creditIf you do, make sure your invoice is ready for immediate presentation at the time of the tax audit.Consumption tax lawThe retention period is 7 years (in order to receive the purchase tax credit in the 6th and 7th years, it is possible if the books are retained).(Invoice systemSee also. )
General use case
- When the product is delivered or the service is provided before the payment is made.
- When requesting compensation, refund of money, etc. at the trial
- Request for examination and request for trial in patent application
- If payment has not been confirmed
- ^ No.5930 Retention period and storage method for books and documents (corporate tax)National Tax Agency
- ^ Preservation of books and books, blue declaration (income tax)National Tax Agency
- ^ No.6621 Items to be entered in books and storage (consumption tax)National Tax Agency