Hamamatsu City Decided to not accept donations from the former Unification Church Donations of over 3 yen three years ago
If you write the contents roughly
At the time, the city recognized the church as the former Unification Church, but they explained that they wanted the donations collected at the event to be used for social welfare, and they accepted the donation.
By June of this year, Hamamatsu City has donated more than 6 yen from the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification and the Former Unification Church to the Friendship Welfare Fund. → Continue reading
"TV Shizuoka" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Shizuoka prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
social welfare(Social-welfare) is basic in a narrow sensehuman rights(EspeciallyRight to life) From the viewpoint of security, support for people with disabilities and physical and mental disabilitiesAssistanceA public service that provides assistance to those who need it... In a broad sense, social welfare is a collection of efforts aimed at solving general living problems for all citizens..
A system aimed at guaranteeing the right to life of the people (stability of life, ensuring health, etc.) is called the social security system... Social security is often used to mean income security in Europe and the United States... On the other hand, in Japan, social security is used as a concept that also includes social welfare services... In Japan, public assistance, social welfare,Social insurance,public healthAnd medical,Geriatric healthCollectively as social security in a narrow sense.. For social security in a narrower sensepensionAnd social security in a broad sense, including support for war victims.
There are "family", "government", and "market" as the supply entity of social welfare, and it can be roughly divided into three... As a non-governmental leaderBoard,CompanyActivities other than profit activities,Consumer cooperative,Labor union, ,Medical Corporation,Religious group,NPO,OtherPublic interest corporation,volunteerThere are various actors such as, but the way of thinking and positioning differ from country to country.
Anglo-SaxonCountries (AmericaEtc.), they are considered part of the market.. There is a tendency for the public sector to be hated and the private sector to be praised, and it is also significant that the financial resources are covered by donations.
Nordic countriesIn (Nordic) they are政府Is considered to be the role of.. Along with a positive atmosphere for high welfare policies, financial resources may depend on government general tax revenues.
Continental europeIn countries (Continental)Civil societyIt is said to be a member. It is the "family" that is responsible for most of the welfare supply. The government, etc., will take charge of the part that cannot function due to mutual aid of family members, relatives, and neighbors as a system or mechanism.
Islamic worldThen.Zakat,SadaqahThe money collected by the so-called gratitude is used for social welfare.In countries where Islam is the state religion, the government operates the system on behalf of religious groups.
United NationsIt is,1981TheInternational Year of Disabled(January 1980, 1). The theme was "Full participation and equality".ObstacleThe aim was to make a major shift from "helping" to "supporting independence."1983から1992The United Nations Decade for Persons with Disabilities was designated as the 10th year for persons with disabilities, and the action plans were enhanced. Furthermore, the countries of Asia and the Pacific promoted the establishment of the 1993 years for persons with disabilities in the Asia-Pacific region from 2002 to 10. Among these, as one of the welfare principlesNormalizationBegan to be emphasized. afterwards,InclusionThe word (inclusion) begins to be emphasized as a new idea.
Social welfare of each country
In the United Kingdom, the Poor Laws, which were individually implemented by the Elizabeth Poor Law of 1601, were unitized by parish... And we responded to the poor according to their labor capacity... In addition, measures were taken by providing apprenticeship to children who are not obliged to support..
In 1782, the Gilbert Act was enacted to cover employment mediation and out-of-hospital relief for talented poor people..
A new Poor Law was enacted in 1834.. This new Poor LawThomas Robert Malthusof"Population principle(1798), the contents include uniform relief levels nationwide, limitation of relief methods (accommodation in workhouses), and the principle of inferior treatment... The strict control of public relief for the poor under the new Civil Code continued until the 1948 National Relief Act was enacted..
The United States of America
1935 years,New Deal PolicyAs part ofSocial security lawWas enacted.. The Social Security Act provides federal old-age survivor pensions, state-owned unemployment insurance, public assistance, and state government subsidies for welfare services..
The history of social welfare in JapanPrince ShotokuWas erected and its name still remains todaySaidainYou can go back to relief facilities such as. Also, during the Ritsuryo era, the emperor's bustling (Bustle) There was also a system.
The first unified decree in Japan similar to the English Poor LawsMeiji7 years(1874)ofRescue rulesMet. AlsoShowa4 years(1929)Relief method, After the warWelfare ActHolds,Right to lifeLegal development was promoted.
Shoji YamakiIn his book, The Bible and Handicap, "The highly developed social welfare of our country today, therefore, falls into materialism, which is why it is positioned internally. > Gradually began to downplay, and conversely, there is a sad situation as if superficial welfare systems, measures and guarantees are controlling those who really need them. " .. (Masaharu Yamaki, "The Bible and Handicap" (Ichigakusha, 1991) "(pp.134))
- Senior citizens(Old-age)
- Old-age pension, early retirement pension, home and facilityNursing careServices
- handicapped(Incapacity-related benefits)
- Care, disability assistance,Labor accidentInjury and illness assistance,Injury and sickness allowance
- Outpatient and inpatient care, medical supplies, disease prevention
- Children's allowanceAnd financing, childcare support, childcare leave support, single parent support
- (Active labor market policies)
- Employment services, vocational training, employment support for persons with disabilities, direct job creation, entrepreneurship support
- , Rental housing subsidy
- Other social policy areas
- In addition, subsidies for low-income families, food subsidies, etc.
|Mexico||South Korea||チリ||Canada||Australia||米 国||Switzerland||OECD average||Norway||英国||Japan||Netherlands||Germany||Spain||Sweden||Italy||Finland||Denmark||France|
|Aggressive labor policy||0.0||0.3||0.3||0.2||0.3||0.1||0.6||0.5||0.6||0.4||0.2||1.1||0.8||0.9||1.2||0.4||1.0||2.2||0.9|
Welfare of animals other than humans
- 6st century,Prince Shotoku SaidainInstalled.ShitennojiEstablished a pharmacy, Saida-in, Keida-in, and medical treatment hospital as four hospitals..
- 8st century,PharmacyInstallation
- 13st century,Saidaiji Temple OfWisdombyoutcastRelief
- 1531,Poor law,英国
- 1871,Uryu Iwako,Fukagawa OfSakura clanVisited the orphan camp "Relief Hall" and started a rescue campaign
- 1872,Tokyo Established. (Yoshijiro Saito) begins relief for the poor
- 1873, Ono Charity Institute (currently "Yofuen",Kanazawa) Established
- 1874,Rescue rules
- 1878,Socialist suppression,Germany
- 1883, Illness insurance, Germany
- 1884, Disaster insurance, Germany
- 1889, Disability old age insurance, Germany
- 1890,Sweden,Aging society
- 1892, "Examples of disabled veteran illness benefits, etc." (Ministry of the Army, Rikutatsu No. 96)
- 1895, St. Hilda Elderly Housing with Care Establishment
- 1919,Weimar ConstitutionMake
- 1923,Salary law
- 1926,Kindergarten decree
- 1929,Relief method
- 1938, Guidelines for kindergarten
- 1942,Beveridge Report,英国
- 1946,The Constitution of JapanAnnounce
- 1947,Child Welfare ActMake
- 1948, ""Ministry of Education
- 1949,Welfare Act for the Disabled
- 1950, ""Ministry of Health and Welfare
- 1956,Kindergarten education guidelines
- 1960,Intellectual disability welfare law
- 1961,Universal insurance
- 1963,Elderly Welfare ActMake
- 1964, Maternal and Child Welfare Law enacted (laterMother and child, father and son and widows welfare lawRevised to)
- 1965,Maternal and Child Health LawAmendment:Maternal and child health handbook
- 1970,Basic Law for Persons with DisabilitiesMake
- 1971,Child Allowance Act
- 1982,Sweden,Aged society.. "Social Service Law (SoL: Social tjänstlagen) ”Established
- 1983, Sweden, "Insurance and Medical Services Act (HsL:) Hälso- och sjuk vård slagen) ”Established
- 1987,Social welfare and care welfare lawMake
- 1989,Elderly health and welfare promotion 10-year strategy(Gold plan) Enactment
- 1994,New Gold Plan,Angel plan
- 1996, Personal Responsibility / Working Opportunity Mediation Law (PRWORA, Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act）The United States of America
- 1997,Psychiatric Social Worker LawMake
- 1998,Non-profit activity promotion lawMake
- 1999,Gold Plan 21,New Angel Plan
- 2000,Long-term care insurance method
- 2001,International life function classification(ICF),who
- 2002,Assistance Dog Act for the DisabledMake
- 2003, "2015 Elderly Care"Measures against declining birthrate plus one
- Basic Law for Countermeasures Against a Declining PopulationEnforcement
- From the first year students of the same yearhigh schoolBut "welfareIs added.
- 2004,Developmental disability support law
- Sweden, Commission on Quality and Technology of Care (Kompetensstegen)
- 2005,Disability Independence Support ActMake
- 2005- 2009,Child / child-rearing support plan
- 2006,Disability Rights ConventionAdopt
- 2008,New Waiting Child Zero Strategy
- 2010,Child / Parenting Vision
- 2011,Disability Abuse Prevention Law
- 2013, Law for Supporting Independence of People in Need
- 2012 years,Disability Comprehensive Support ActEstablished
- 2018, Disability Discrimination Elimination Law
- ^ a b c d e OECD Social Expenditure Statistics (Report). OECD. (2011). two:10.1787 / socx-data-en.
- ^ a b "Standard Social Welfare Glossary" 2006, p.197
- ^ a b c "Standard Social Welfare Glossary" 2006, p.188
- ^ a b c d "Standard Social Welfare Glossary" 2006, p.187
- ^ a b c d 24 White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare (Report). Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. (2012). Pp. 81-82 .
- ^ a b c "Standard Social Welfare Glossary" 2006, p.47
- ^ a b c d "Standard Social Welfare Glossary" 2006, p.452
- ^ a b c "Standard Social Welfare Glossary" 2006, p.221
- ^ Characteristics of Japanese social welfare history and periodization. Retrieved August 2012, 8,http://www.kbc.gr.jp/ai/study/rekishi.htm
- ^ "World Encyclopedia(1988 version) (平凡 社) "Public assistance" item
- ^ Social security benefit expenses (21) (Report). National Institute of Population and Social Security Research(2011-10). Appendix, International Comparison of OECD Standard Social Expenditure .
- ^ a b Formation of Japan's social security systemNaoki Kamo, Bulletin of Doctoral Program, Graduate School of Contemporary Social Studies, Kyoto Women's University 2 1-27, 2008-03-31
- ^ Pioneer of social welfare Red hat SanrakuTakahisa Kimura, Yokohama History Study Group, 2018/12
- ^ http://www.yofuen.com/profile/history.html Information on Yofuen / History
- ^ http://www.hiruda.or.jp/outline100.htm Social welfare corporation St. Hilda Association
- ^ Elderly Care Research Floor Report "2015 Elderly Care"Planning and Law Section, General Affairs Division, Health and Welfare Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Basic income
- Bet Tzedek Legal Services – The House of Justice
- Cloward–Piven strategy
- Human poverty index
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Lerman ratio
- List of countries by Social Progress Index
- Nordic model
- Right to maintain a good standard of living
- Social democracy
- Social liberalism
- Social support
- Unemployment benefit
- Welfare's effect on poverty
- Welfare State Theory
- Welfare trap
- Work fare
- Bread and circus
- Animal welfare