Nikkei Stock Average(Nikkei Heikinkabu,English: Nikkei stock average) IsJapan OfStock marketRepresentative ofStock indexone of.simplyNikkei average,Nikkei 225It is also called (Nikkani nikyugo, nikkakei ni nigo).English-speaking countries OfNews agencyThen.Nikkei 225Is written.
As a Japanese stock price indexTSE stock index It is as popular as (TOPIX).Made purely by the private sector as it is the most well-known stock indicatorEconomic indicatorsHoweverJapanese Government OfEconomic statisticsAlso used as.
The Nikkei Stock Average will be on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Prime Market (Part 2022 until April 4, 1).ListingOf about 2,000 stocksstockTransactions are activeLiquidity225 stocks with highNihon Keizai ShimbunSelects and calculates.Tokyo Stock Exchange Second World WardefeatReopened after19495/16Simple average stock price of the selected issue at the time 176 yen Started fromDow type average stock price[Note 1] However, on June 2005, 6, the calculation method changed significantly and became the deemed face value method, and from October 7, 2021, the stock price conversion coefficient method was adopted, and it is not the Dow Jones Industrial Average at present.
東京証券取引所が開いており株式の取引できる、平日の午前9時から午前11時30分（前場）と、午後0時30分から午後3時まで（後場）の時間帯で定義される。日本の株式市場の開いている平日の毎日更新される（年末年始期間の12月31日から1月3日を除く）。5秒毎（2017年以降）に算出し公表する..Brands are reviewed regularly, taking into account the balance of industries.We try to maintain continuity even during stock splits.(#Adopted stock rulesSee).
Financial products using the Nikkei XNUMX are ETFs, investment trusts, and futures (Nikkei 225 futures trading,Nikkei 225 Option TradingOthers), etc., are on sale all over the world.
Also, the Nikkei Stock AverageTSE stock indexThe value divided by "NT magnification"(For details,TSE Stock Index #Relationship with Nikkei Stock AverageSee).
- 1950TSE First Section revised average stock price".Calculated as far back as May 1949, 5 when the exchange was reopened. ).9 7th --The Tokyo Stock Exchange starts calculation using the current calculation method (corrected average stock price) (name is ""
- 19697 1st-The Tokyo Stock Exchange begins publishing the Tokyo Stock Price Index.
- 1970June 6-Tokyo Stock Exchange discontinues publication of revised average stock price.
- 19707 1st --The Nihon Keizai Shimbun Inc. takes over the calculation and publication of the index.
- 1971Nikkei Radio= Radio NIKKEI)NSB225 XNUMX kinds average stock priceStarted publication under the name of ".7 1st-Japan Shortwave Broadcast (currently
- 1975Dow JonesPartnered, "Nikkei Dow Jones Industrial AverageChanged the name.5 1st-with Nikkei Inc.
- 1985Nikkei Stock AverageChanged the name (Financial index using the Nikkei Dow Jones Industrial Average as an index)Futures tradingFor the movement of implementation,DerivativesWas in a negative positionDow JonesShowed disapproval).5 The 1th - "
- April 19851 day-The published value is updated every minute.
- 1986Singapore Stock Exchange) Started trading Nikkei average futures.9 3rd-Singapore International Financial Exchange (currently
- 1988Nikkei 225 futures tradingStart trading.9 3rd-At Osaka Stock Exchange
- 1989Nikkei 225 Option TradingStart.June 6-Osaka Stock Exchange
- December 1989, 12-Highest price since calculation started (Zaraba 29 yen, closing price 38957.44 yen).
- 1990Chicago Mercantile ExchangeStarted trading Nikkei 225 futures denominated in US dollars.August 9-
- April 1990Bubble economyTo collapse.1 day-Temporarily below 9 yen in just 2 months from the highest price.
- 2000April 4-Performed a large amount of replacement 24 stocks. Controversial (details below).
- 2001Listed investment trustIs listed.July 7-Tokyo Stock Exchange, Osaka Stock Exchange Nikkei average
- 2001American terrorist attacksThe next day, it fell below 1984 yen since 1.August 9-
- 2003April 4-Lowest price after the highest price (Zara field 28 yen, closing price 7603.76 yen).
- 2004February 2-Yen-denominated Nikkei 23 futures begin trading on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
- 20056 7th --Since this day, the calculated stock price when there is a capital increase has been changed from the previous denominator correction method = Dow method to a unique numerator correction method that corrects the deemed face value.
- 2006July 7-Started trading Nikkei 18mini on the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- 2006August 8-Trouble with calculation suspension during the day (first since 14) due to the impact of a large-scale power outage in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
- 20101 4th-The published value is updated every minute to every 1 seconds.
- 2017July 7-Published values are updated every 18 seconds to every 15 seconds.
- April 2020arrowhead Due to system trouble, trading was suspended all day.1 days -
- April 20211st-Switched from the deemed face value method to the stock price conversion coefficient method.
Adopting stock rules
Until September 1991, the stocks to be calculated were very simple.That is, "The stocks adopted are not replaced at the discretion.bankruptcyOnly when it is merged or merged and disappears, the stocks are replenished to make 225 stocks. " 1970Fuji SteelExcluded from November 1990Mitsubishi Mining CementThis rule is followed until exclusion. The only exception is the April 1987Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneAt the time of listing, it was adopted as a special case because it was a super-large stock, and for this reasonOmi KenshiWas excluded.
From around 1990, the existence of stock index futures contracts became large, and arbitrage between cash and futures began to take place.The method is to sell one unit of futures and buy all 1 stocks in kind one unit at a time.In this case, of the 225 stocks, the stocks with a small total number of issued shares will be out of stock at all due to arbitrage transactions between cash futures and purchases from Nikkei 1 linked investment trusts. The stock price was significantly different from the corporate value of.In addition, the contribution of these high stock prices and shortage stocks to the Nikkei 225 has increased abnormally, and the Nikkei 1991 has begun to be swayed by the prices of these stocks.For this reason, a rule has been added to the rule of "replenishing stocks when they become available" to "exclude stocks that are significantly lacking in liquidity and replenish other stocks by that amount."According to this rule, in October 10Taiwan Sugar,Katakura Industry,Imperial Fiber,Matsuzakaya,Shochiku,TohoBut in May 1992Joint spirit,Daito Boshoku,TakashimayaWas excluded because of its low liquidity, regardless of business performance, and other stocks were replenished.As a result, the continuity of the index, which was the most characteristic feature, weakened.
However, other than that, there was no particular change, and the stocks that were once adopted continued to be adopted.Excludes cases where adopted stocks are absorbed and merged with non-adopted stocks[Note 2]However, in the sense of emphasizing continuity, this example was changed to continue hiring the new company as it is.For this reason, metabolism does not progress even if there is a merger, and it is said at present.Old economyThe brand continued to dominate. The Nikkei Stock Average has shifted from the experience of the whole market as many old economy stocks continue to dominate.
On April 2000, 4, 24 stocks were replaced to correct this problem.[Note 3]..At this time, there was a one-week time lag from the announcement to the implementation, and while the 1 excluded stocks were sold, the index was adopted after the 30 newly hired stocks were bought and soared, causing a large discontinuity.Moreover, many of the stocks excluded at this timeLow-ranked stock, Many of the newly adopted stocksValue is stockwas. Therefore, Nikkei average linkedInvestment trust(Index fund) Did not have enough funds to buy newly adopted stocks just by selling the excluded stocks.In order to raise additional funds, it was necessary to sell all stocks in equal shares and raise the difference in the purchased funds.As a result of these movements combined, the Nikkei Stock Average eventually fell by about 15% due to "stock replacement".At the timeMinistry of Finance,Economic White PaperThen, this acknowledges the discontinuity of the Nikkei Stock Average.Due to the above circumstances, it is not possible to make a simple comparison with the numbers before the replacement.From this reflection, since 2001, the constituent stocks of the Nikkei Stock Average have been replaced regularly by one or two stocks from September to October every year.
The ratio increased due to the exchange of brands, so-calledhigh techIt is also a "high-tech stock index" that is easily affected by stock price movements. In addition, due to the influence of the Dow correction method, the value is strongly influenced by the stock price, and the divisor is about 1% of the initial value, and the movement of the entire market tends to appear exaggerated.
Recruitment will continue in the form of a change in the form in which the hiring operating company becomes a subsidiary of the holding company.In this case, there may be a time gap when excluding operating companies and when hiring a new holding company to fill it, and the number may be less than 225 stocks for several days.For example, from March 2010th to April 3nd, 29, "4 stocks" were calculated.Also, it came off onceMitsui ToatsuMitsui Chemicals, which follows the flow of the above, was re-adopted in May 2005, Takashimaya in March 5, and Toho in October 2001.
Old OSE brand
On January 2013, 1, with the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE)Osaka Stock ExchangeA holding company that (OSE) merges its business and puts both exchanges under its umbrellaJapan Exchange Group (JPX) was launched, but the stocks that were mainly traded on the former Osaka Securities Exchange despite being large stocks have not been included in the Nikkei Stock Average for a long time.[Note 4]..However, from the beginning of the market integration of TSE and OSE in July 2013, it was said that "the stocks that had the old OSE as the center of trading may be selected in the future", but it was actually adopted. On March 7, 6, six years after the market integrationOMRONWas adopted for the first time, and after that, from October 2021, 10Nintendo-Murata Manufacturing-KeyenceIs adopted..
As a general note of stock prices, during a recessionmonetary easingIs easy to go up because it tends to be done. In 2020COVID-19The Nikkei average continued to grow despite the corona recession caused by the economy, and the divergence from the real economy became clear..
Nihon Keizai Shimbun Inc. has designated "Provision of information on stock market conditions, evaluation of finance, financial analysis, provision of financial information, provision of information on financial market conditions, provision of information on foreign exchange market conditions" as a designated service.Nikkei average(Registration number 3047435),商標In addition to registering, "Nikkei 2544995" (registration number XNUMX) and "" are designated products such as "printed matter".Nikkei Stock Average(Registration No. 2569182) is registered as a trademark.[Note 5].
For this reason, media other than the Nikkei Group (National newspaper,Local newspaper,Specialty paper,NHK,Private broadcastingEtc.), from the balance of the times and trademark rights calculated by the TSE before June 1970, "TSE average stock price""Average stock price on the Tokyo stock market", But now it is expressed as" Nikkei Stock Average. "
Stock price conversion coefficient method
Nikkei Stock Average = Σ (stock price x stock price conversion coefficient) ÷ divisor
Many stock indexesMarket capitalization weighted average stock price index OfFloating stock benchmarkThe stock price index is calculated by weighting the market capitalization of floating stocks.On the other hand, the Nikkei Stock Average is
- June 2005-October 6 --Average of stock prices converted at deemed face value
- From October 2021 --Stock price x average stock price conversion factor
The stock price conversion coefficient is determined as follows.
- The basic stock price for newly hired stocks is 1.0. If 1.0 is used, the stock price conversion factor is determined so that it is less than 1% if it exceeds 1% of the total stock price, and the decimal point is set so that the stock price conversion factor is a multiple of 0.1. Round down the second place and below.
- Brands adopted before October 2021 will be 10 yen ÷ deemed face value.For example, SoftBank Group will be 50.
The weight of stocks adopted before October 2021 has not changed., Some stocks remain high in proportion.
Top 10 high-weight stocks
|As of the end of 2021..The cumulative total is the sum of the top rankings.|
The divisor is updated to maintain continuity when changing stocks.
Next day's divisor = same day's divisor x Σ next day's base price for next day constituent stocks ÷ Σ same day closing price adopted price for same day constituent stocks
Deemed face value
The stock face value system was abolished by the revision of the Commercial Code in 2001, but the Nikkei 50 stipulates a “deemed face value” for each issue. The stock price is calculated by converting it to the deemed 50 yen face value without using the market price as it is. Most "deemed face value" is XNUMX yen,Stock split or Stock consolidationIn some cases, this does not reach 50 yen due to the influence of.. Nihon Keizai Shimbun publishes a list of deemed face values.
Problems with the deemed face value method
Basically, since it is a simple average of 225 stocks,Value is stockStrongly influenced by.. The Nikkei Stock Average does not reflect the movements of the entire Tokyo Stock ExchangeStock indexAccording to the view, investors around the world are not the Nikkei Stock Average, butTSE stock indexAttach importance to.. Especially,Fast retailingThe price movement of one company accounts for 1% of the price movement of the entire Nikkei Stock Average as of 2016., The higher share price contributionKDDI-FANUC-Softbank Group-KyoceraIf you include, it will occupy 20% of the total stock index.On the other hand, the market capitalization is the largestToyotaThe Nikkei Stock Average is "2-digit club" and ""UNIQLOAlso called an "index", it is just a "report card of a supermarket company"., Criticized that it does not reflect the movement of the Japanese stock market as a whole..In addition, speculative transactions that induce the Nikkei Stock Average to a price that is favorable to oneself by intentionally moving the stock prices of these stocks with a large contribution are often carried out, which is a problem.
History of constituent exclusions and hiring
All company names listed here are those of the time.
- * Indicates a change in brand due to merger or business integration.
- △ does not followDelistedCriteria (bankruptcy,Takeover bid).
- ↓ is due to demotion (redesignation) to the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange or the standard market.
|1970||*Fuji Steel||Oki Electric Industry|
|1971||* Mitsubishi Edogawa Chemical, △Daiei||Yuasa Battery,Fujitsu|
|1972||*Meiji Shoji, *Train manufacturing, * National Pulp Industry||Okuma Iron Works,Takashimaya,Sumitomo Corporation|
|1975||△Entertainer, * Tetsukosha||Iron construction,Daiwa House Industry|
|1978||Nikka Oil Mills, △Hokkaido Colliery & Steamship, △Chisso||Nippon Shinpan, Nikko Securities,Nomura Securities|
|1979||Dai-Nippon Sugar, *Nippon Pulp Industry||Toyota Motor Sales,Ricoh|
|1980||Meiji Sugar||Sanko Steamship|
|1982||* Toyota Motor Sales, △ Akiki Industry||Nihon Denso,Sumitomo Electric Industries|
|1985||△ Sanko Steamship||Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical|
|1986||* Maruzen Oil||All Nippon Airways|
|1987||Omi Kenshi||Nippon Telegraph and Telephone|
|1989||*Japan line||Kawasaki Heavy Industries|
|1990||*Mitsubishi Mining Cement||pioneer|
|1991||Toho,Shochiku,Matsuzakaya,Imperial Fiber,Katakura Industry,Taiwan Seito||Sankyu, Nissho Iwai,Tomen,Topy Industries,Sumitomo Heavy Industries,Kumagai Gumi|
|1992||*Nippon Stainless, Takashimaya, Daito Boseki, Godo Sake||Aoki Construction,Western industry, Minebea,Hazama|
|1993||* Sanyo National Policy Pulp, △Nikkatsu||Iseki agricultural machinery,Shionogi Pharmaceutical|
|1996||*Bank of Tokyo, *Honshu Paper||Chubu Electric Power,Sanwa Bank|
|1997||*Mitsui Toatsu Chemicals||Toyo Tire & Rubber|
|1998||Meiji shipping, * Nippon Cement||International telegraph telephone,Asahi Bank|
|1999||* Navix Line, *Mitsubishi Oil||Clarion,NTT Data|
|2000||*Mitsui Trust Bank,Mitsui Warehouse, Sankyu, Maruzen,Iwatani Sangyo, Seika,Japan piston ring,Tokyo rope, Showa Densen Denki, Shimura Kako,Mitsubishi Steel,Nippon Denko,Nippon Metallurgical Industry,Nippon Metal Industry, Shinagawa White Brick,Noritake Company Limited,Nippon Carbon, Toyo Tires,NOF, Asahi Denka Kogyo,Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry,Nippon Chemical Industry,Nippon Carbide Industry,Rasa Industries,Toho Rayon,Fuji spinning, Honen Corporation,Japanese beet sugar, Sumitomo Coal Mining, Mitsui Mine,Nichiro, Tonen, *Fuji Bank, *Daiichi Kangyo Bank, *The Industrial Bank of Japan, International Telegraph Phone,Japan Securities Finance, Tekken Corporation||Daiwa Securities Group Inc.,NTT DoCoMo,Second Denden,East Japan Railway, Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance,Yasuda Trust Bank,Sumitomo Trust Bank,Shizuoka Bank,Tokai Bank,Yamato Bank,The Industrial Bank of Japan,Jusco,Ito-Yokado,Seven-Eleven Japan,Tokyo Electron, Fuji Heavy Industries,Mitsubishi Motors, Matsushita Electric Works,Taiyo Yuden,Kyocera,FANUC,Casio calculator,Advantest, Matsushita Communication Industry,MITSUMI ELECTRIC,TDK,Terumo,Eisai,Daiichi Pharmaceutical,Kao,Japanese tobacco industry,Shiseido,Shinko Securities,Toyo Trust Bank,Yokohama Bank,Alps Electric,SECOM, * Mizuho Holdings|
|2001||*Nippon Paper Industries, * Toyo Trust Bank, *Mitsubishi Trust Bank, * Tokai Bank, * Sanwa Bank, *Tokyo Mitsubishi Bank, *Sakura Bank, * Sumitomo Marine Fire Insurance,Keikyu Corporation, Iseki, △Niigata Ironworks, * Daiwa Bank, Aoki Construction||Japan Airlines,Yamato Transport,Credit Saison, Takashimaya, * Japan Unipack Holding, *UFJ Holdings, *Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group,West Japan Railway Company,Fujisawa Pharmaceutical,Sekisui House,Sumitomo Real Estate,Daikin Industries, * Yamato Gin Holdings|
|2002||* Asahi Bank, △Sato Industry,Fujita, *Japan Energy, *Kawasaki Steel, * NKK, * Japan Airlines, * Matsushita Communication Industrial Co., Ltd.,Polar ocean,Tobishima construction||Chiba Bank,Nippon Comsys,Trend micro, Olympus Optical Industry,Isetan, Mitsui Trust Holdings,CSK, *JFE Holdings, *Nippon Mining Holdings, * Japan Air System|
|2003||* Nippon COMSYS, Hazama,Toa Construction Industry||JGC, *Comsys Holdings,Konami|
|2004||Mercian,Fujikoshi,Japanese vehicle manufacturing||Softbank,Dentsu,Nippon Ham|
|2005||*Tokyu Department Store, * Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical, * Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., △Kanebo, * Seven-Eleven Japan, * Ito-Yokado,Morinaga Confectionery, *Mitsubishi Chemical, * UFJ Holdings, * Daiichi Pharmaceutical, *Sankyo||*Astellas Pharma,Chugai Pharmaceutical,Yahoo,Mitsui Chemicals, *Seven & i Holdings,Fast retailing,Shinsei Bank, Sky Perfect Communications,T & D Holdings, *Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, *Daiichi Sankyo|
|2006||*Imperial Oil, *Tomen,Toei, Nippon Flour Mills||*Toyota Tsusho, *International Oil Development Teishi Holdings, Toho,Tokyu real estate|
|2007||* Sky Perfect Communications,Nisshin OilliO Group, Topy Industries||*SKY Perfect JSAT,J. Front Retailing,SUMCO|
|2008||*Nikko Cordial Group, *Mitsukoshi, * Isetan, *Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., *Mitsubishi UFJ Nikos, Kumagai Gumi,Toagosei||Fukuoka Financial Group,Uni, *Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings, *Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group Holdings,Matsui Securities,Ohira Metal,Hitachi Construction Machinery|
|2009||*Meiji Confectionery, *Meiji dairy industry||*Meiji Holdings, Maruha Nichiro Holdings|
|2010||△ Japan Airlines, *Nippon Oil, *Nippon Mining Holdings, *Sompo Japan, *Mitsubishi Rayon, Clarion||Tokai passenger railway,Nisshin Steel, * JX Holdings, * NKSJ Holdings,Nippon Electric Glass,Tokyo building|
|2011||*Sanyo Electric, *Panasonic Electric Works, * Sumitomo Trust and Banking, *Mizuho Trust & Banking, *Mizuho Securities, * CSK||Yaskawa Electric, Dainippon Screen Manufacturing,Dai-ichi Life Insurance,Aozora Bank,Sony Financial Holdings,Amada|
|2012||*Sumitomo Metal Industries, * Nissin Steel, *Nippon Light Metal||Tokuyama, *Nisshin Steel Holdings, *Nippon Light Metal Holdings|
|2013||* Tokyu Fudosan, Mitsubishi Paper Mills||Nitto Denko, *Tokyu Fudosan Holdings|
|2014||*Maruhanichiro Holdings||*Maruha Nichiro|
|2015||Heiwa real estate,Nitto spinning||DNA,Haseko Corporation|
|2016||*Yokohama Bank, ↓sharp, * UNY Group Holdings,Japanese Soda||*Concordia Financial Group,Yamaha Motor, *FamilyMart,Rakuten|
|2017||* Mitsumi Electric, ↓Toshiba, Hokuetsu Kishu Paper,Meidensha||Otsuka Holdings,Seiko Epson Corporation,Recruit Holdings,Japan Post|
|2018||Furukawa Machinery Metal, * Nissin Steel||cyber-agent,DIC|
|2019||△pioneer, *Showa Shell Sekiyu, ↓Chiyoda Kako Construction,Tokyo Dome ||OMRON, * Idemitsu Kosan,BANDAI NAMCO Holdings,MXNUMX|
|2020||△ Sony Financial Holdings,Nippon Kayaku, △ Family Mart, △ NTT DoCoMo||Japan Exchange Group,Softbank,Nexon,sharp|
|2021||Nisshinbo Holdings,Toyo Seikan Group Holdings,SKY Perfect JSAT Holdings, * Nippon Express||Keyence,Murata Manufacturing,Nintendo|
|2022||↓Shinsei Bank||*NIPPON EXPRESS Holdings,Oryx|
List of constituent stocks
Nihon Keizai Shimbun websiteThere is a list in.
Food (11 brands)
Fiber (4 brands)
Pulp and paper (2 brands)
Chemical industry (17 brands)
Pharmaceuticals (9 brands)
Oil (2 brands)
Rubber (2 brands)
Ceramic industry (8 brands)
Steel industry (4 brands)
Non-ferrous metal/metal products (10 brands)
Machine (15 brands)
Electrical equipment (29 brands)
Shipbuilding (2 brands)
Automobile/Auto parts (10 brands)
Precision equipment (5 brands)
Other manufacturing (4 brands)
Fisheries (2 brands)
Mining (1 brand)
Construction (9 brands)
Trading company (7 brands)
Retail business (7 brands)
Banks (10 issues)
Securities (3 issues)
Insurance (5 issues)
Other finance (3 stocks)
Real estate (5 issues)
Train/Bus (8 brands)
Land transportation (2 brands)
Shipping (3 brands)
Air freight (1 brand)
Warehouse/transportation related (1 issue)
Information and communication (5 brands)
Electricity (3 brands)
Gas (2 brands)
Service industry (14 brands)
|Maximum daily rise||October 1990, 10 +2 yen Closing price 2,676.55 yen (+22,898.41%). The rate of increase is the second number since the calculation started.Bubble economyWas about to collapse, and the reaction that fell below 2 yen the day before,Ryutaro HashimotoAccording to the stock price measure announcement of the then Minister of Finance.|
|Maximum rate of increase per day||October 2008, 10 +14% Closing price 14.15 yen (+9,447.57 yen).Global financial crisisIn addition to the reaction that the price had fallen more than 1 yen a week in the previous week, it was announced one after another on the day before trading.G7Because the financial crisis avoidance measures of each country were liked.|
Top 10 fastest rising rates as of February 2021.
|Ranking||date||The previous day's closing price (yen)||Closing price on the day (yen)||rate of up(%)|
|1||April 2008, 10||8,276.43||9,447.57||+14.15|
|2||April 19902 days||20,221.86||22,898.41||+13.24|
|3||April 1949, 12||98.50||109.62||+11.29|
|4||April 2008, 10||8,211.90||9,029.76||+9.96|
|5||April 1987, 10||21,910.08||23,947.40||+9.30|
|7||April 1997, 11||15,082.52||16,283.32||+7.96|
|9||April 2008, 10||7,621.92||8,211.90||+7.74|
|10||20159 9 days||17,427.08||18,770.51||+7.71|
|Maximum daily decline||October 1987, 10 -20 yen Closing price 3,836.48 yen (-21,910.08%).Black MondayTherefore (about 1% of the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange is a stop low).|
|Maximum daily drop rate||October 1987, 10 -20% closing price 14.90 yen (-21,910.08 yen). For Black Monday.|
Top 10 decline rates as of February 2021.
|Ranking||date||The previous day's closing price (yen)||Closing price on the day (yen)||Fall rate (%)|
|1||April 1987, 10||25,746.56||21,910.08||-14.90|
|2||April 2008, 10||9,547.47||8,458.45||-11.41|
|4||19533 5 days||378.24||340.41||-10.00|
|5||April 2008, 10||9,157.49||8,276.43||-9.62|
|6||April 2008, 10||8,460.98||7,649.08||-9.60|
|7||April 20088 days||10,155.90||9,203.32||-9.38|
As of the end of 2020.
|Years||Last year's big meeting|
Closing price (yen)
|This year's big party|
Closing price (yen)
|Rate of decline|
|Years||Large start price (yen)||Annual maximum (yen)||The lowest price of the year (yen)||Large delivery closing price (yen)|
|Maximum rate of increase in one year||1952 + 118.38% Closing price of the big meeting 166.06 yen Closing price of the big meeting 362.34 yen (+196.28 yen).Due to the first stock boom after the war.|
|Maximum fall rate for one year||2008 -42.1% Large closing price 15,155.73 yen Large closing price 8,859.56 yen (-6296.17 yen).Lehman shockfor.|
|Consecutive rising days|
- 2017年10月2日 - 2017年10月24日 (16営業日) 20,400.51円 - 21,805.17円。2017年10月20日日経平均株価は21,457.64円であり56年9か月ぶりに戦後最長に並んだ。そして2017年10月23日には前日の48th House of Representatives general electionThe Nikkei 21,696.65 stock price recorded 15 yen, which was the XNUMXth consecutive business day high, which was the longest after the war, due to the good feeling that the ruling party won.
- December 1960, 12-January 21, 1961 (1 business days) JPY 11-JPY 14 (+1,287.89%). in JapanIwato businessWas in a booming period. After that, it continued to rise, rising to 7 yen on July 18, half a year later.
|Number of consecutive days|
- April 1954, 4-May 28, 1954 (5 business days) 18 yen-15 yen (-351.67%). in JapanKorean special demandIt was a period when the recession continued due to the end of.
|Lowest price ever|
- The closing price on July 1950, 7 was 6 yen.Dodge lineImpact of.
|The lowest price after the collapse of the bubble economy|
- October 2008, 10 28:10 From 17
- The closing price on July 2009, 3 was 10 yen.Lehman shockby.
|Highest price ever|
- December 1989, 12 29:09 The highest price is 04 yen.Bubble economyby.
- December 1989, 12 Closing price 29 yen.Due to the bubble economy.
|Highest value after Lehman shock|
- September 2021, 9 Highest price 14 yen
- October 2021, 9 closing price 14 yen
|First session by opening a stock exchange based on the Securities Exchange Act|
- October 1949, 5 closing price 16 yen
ETFs / Investment Trusts / Futures
Yields for the last 10 years
|NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 225 ETF||x1||14.92%|
|(Nothing is 10 years old)||x2||N/A|
|Rakuten Japanese Stock Triple Bull||x3||31.21%|
|As of the end of 2021.Yen denominated, including dividends.|
Linked to the Nikkei Stock AverageETFThe following areTokyo Stock ExchangeIs listed on.
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei 225 (1320)
- NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 225 Exchange Traded Fund (1321)
- iShares Core Nikkei 225 ETF (1329)
- Listed Index Fund 225 (1330)
- MAXIS Nikkei 225 Exchange Traded Fund (1346)
- One ETF Nikkei 225 (1369)
- SMDAM Nikkei 225 Exchange Traded Fund (1397)
- Listed Index Fund Nikkei 225 (Mini) (1578) --The transaction unit is one tenth of the other.
- NZAM Exchange Traded Fund Nikkei 225 (2525)
- iFreeETF Nikkei 225 (4 times a year settlement type) (2624) —— Dividends are paid four times a year instead of once a year
The following leveraged and inverse ETFs are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange...These began listing in April 2012.
- Nomura Asset Management
- NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 1570 Leverage Index Linked Exchange Traded Fund (2) (Double)
- NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 1571 Inverse Index Linked Exchange Traded Fund (1) (-XNUMXx)
- NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 1357 Double Inverse Index Linked Exchange Traded Fund (2) (-XNUMXx)
- Nikko Asset Management
- Listed Index Fund Nikkei Leverage Index (1358) (Double)
- Daiwa Asset Management
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei 1365 Leverage Index (2) (Double)
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei 1456 Inverse Index (1) (-XNUMXx)
- Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei 1366 Double Inverse Index (2) (-XNUMXx)
- Rakuten Investment Trust Investment Adviser
- Rakuten ETF-Nikkei Leverage Index Linked Type (1458) (Double)
- Rakuten ETF-Nikkei Double Inverse Index Linked Type (1459) (-2x)
- Simplex Asset Management
- Nikkei 2 Exchange Traded Fund (1579) (Double)
- Nikkei 1580 Exchange Traded Fund (1) (-XNUMXx)
- Nikkei 2 ETF (1360) (-2x)
JapaneseInvestment trustThere are the following.There are many other than the following.
The following are Japanese leveraged and inverse investment trusts.
- Rakuten Investment Trust Investment Adviser
- Rakuten Japanese Stock Triple Bull (3x)
- Rakuten Japanese Stock Triple Bear IV (-3 times)
- Rakuten Japanese stock 4.3 times bull (4.3 times)
- Rakuten Japanese stock 3.8 times bear (-3.8 times)
- SBI Asset Management
- SBI Japanese stock 4.3 bull (4.3 times)
- SBI Japanese Stock 3.7 Bear III (-3.7 times)
- SBI Japanese stock 3.8 bear (-3.8 times)
futuresIs listed below.Detail isNikkei 225 futures tradingSee.
- Osaka Exchange
- Nikkei 225 Futures-The trading unit is the index value x 1,000 yen.The unit of the bid price is 10 points.
- Nikkei 225mini --The trading unit is the index value x 100 yen.The unit of the bid price is 5 points.
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- Nikkei / USD-The trading unit is the index number x $ 5.The unit of the bid price is 5 points.
- Nikkei / Yen --The trading unit is the index value x 500 yen.The unit of the bid price is 5 points.
- Singapore Stock Exchange
- SGX Nikkei 225 Index --The transaction unit is the index value x 500 yen.The unit of the bid price is 5 points.
- SGX Mini Nikkei 225 Index --The trading unit is the index value x 100 yen.The unit of the bid price is 1 point.
- SGX USD Nikkei 225 Index-The trading unit is the index number x $ 5.The unit of the bid price is 5 points.
Japanese exchange CFDClick Stock 365Is listed on the.
- Nikkei 225 Margin Trading with Reset-The trading unit is the index value x 100 yen.The unit of the bid price is 1 point.
over the counterCFDThere are also securities companies that handle it as.
- ^ A stock index that is calculated by correcting the divisor for subsequent stock splits, etc., based on the simple average of the stock prices of adopted stocks.
- ^ For example, in September 1997, the stocks adoptedMitsui Toatsu ChemicalsIs not adoptedMitsui PetrochemicalBeing merged intoMitsui ChemicalsIs excluded from the calculation,Toyo Tire & RubberIs additionally adopted.
- ^ The "OSE average stock price" calculated by 250 major stocks in the Osaka market, which employs Kansai Electric Power Co., Inc. instead of TEPCO, was not replaced on a large scale in April 2000.
- ^ Nintendo-Murata Manufacturing-Benesse Holdings-Nidec-ロ ー ム-ShimanoBrands such as.
- ^ The trademarks of "Nikkei 225" and "Nikkei 225" have not been registered in Japan (Patent information platformDoes not hit).
- ^ Nikkei Stock Average Calculation Procedure (PDF)
- ^ "Statistics Bureau Home Page/Statistics of Japan 2020-Chapter 14 Wholesale/Retail". Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau. April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ Kawakita Hidetaka, “Text Stock and Bond Investment” (2006, Chuo Keizai), pages 7-8.
- ^ #External link"Explanation by Nikkei Inc."
- ^ Nikkei Morning Edition, 2008rd page, December 12, 31
- ^ "The Nikkei Stock Average in XNUMX, the highest ever XNUMX ...: Memory of Heisei". Current affairs dot com April 2020, 12Browse.
- ^ "Old OSE stock" boom 1st week from TSE OSE market integration - Wayback machine(For archived March 2014, 7)
- ^ a b Katsuhide Kageyama (December 2020, 12). “While many companies are suffering from the corona recession, the Nikkei average is not in the volume zone.”. PRESIDENT online (President) April 2020, 12Browse.
- ^ a b Nikkei Stock Average Calculation Procedure-Nikkei Inc. (PDF)
- ^ a b c Problems related to changes in the Nikkei Stock Average calculation procedure in October 2021 (PDF)
- ^ Index Information-Nikkei Average Profile
- ^ a b "Deemed face value”(May 2017, 4). April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ "Nikkei average profile “deemed face value list (CSV)”". April 2020, 3Browse.
- ^ a b c Mayu Iimura (April 2016, 4). “Why do foreign investors not trust the Nikkei XNUMX?”. PRESIDENT online (President) April 2016, 7Browse.
- ^ Tadao Miyakawa (July 2016, 7). “The inconvenient truth of the Nikkei average, swayed by the “5-digit club””. WEDGE Infinity (Wedge) April 2016, 7Browse.
- ^ List of stocks-Nikkei XNUMX profile
- ^ a b "Nikkei Stock Average> Daily / Monthly / Annual Data". April 2021, 3Browse.
- ^ 2010 pages of Nikkei morning edition December 12, 31
- ^ "1950s: To the first crash after the war”(Japanese). Nikkei XNUMX Read / Know / Learn. April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ (NEXT FUNDS) Nikkei 225 Exchange Traded Fund-Fund Details | Investment Trust Morningstar
- ^ Rakuten Japanese Equity Triple Bull-Fund Details | Investment Trust Morningstar
- ^ Stock List (ETF) | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei XNUMX / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 225 Exchange Traded Fund (1321) | NEXT FUNDS
- ^ iShares Core Nikkei 225 ETF
- ^ 1330 --Listed Index Fund 225 (Listed 225) | ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ MAXIS Nikkei XNUMX Exchange Traded Fund | MAXIS
- ^ One ETF Nikkei XNUMX ｜ Fund Information ｜ Asset Management One
- ^ SMDAM Nikkei XNUMX Exchange Traded Fund | Fund Overview | Fund | Sumitomo Mitsui DS Assetment Management
- ^ 1578 --Listed Index Fund Nikkei XNUMX (Mini) (Listed Nikkei XNUMX (Mini)) | ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ Norinchukin Zenkyoren Asset Management | Details
- ^ iFreeETF Nikkei 225 (4 times a year settlement type) / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ List of stocks (leverage type / inverse type products) | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Nomura Asset Management newly listed "Nikkei Leverage Index ETF" and "Nikkei Inverse Index ETF" (PDF)
- ^ NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 1570 Leverage Index Linked Exchange Traded Fund (XNUMX) | NEXT FUNDS
- ^ NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 1571 Inverse Index Linked Exchange Traded Fund (XNUMX) | NEXT FUNDS
- ^ NEXT FUNDS Nikkei 1357 Double Inverse Index Linked Exchange Traded Fund (XNUMX) | NEXT FUNDS
- ^ 1358 --Listed Index Fund Nikkei Leverage Index (Listed Nikkei Double) | ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei XNUMX Leverage Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei XNUMX Inverse Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Daiwa Exchange Traded Fund-Nikkei XNUMX Double Inverse Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Rakuten ETF-Nikkei Leverage Index Linked | Information on Investment Trusts / ETFs | Rakuten Investment Management, Inc. for Investment Trusts / ETFs
- ^ Rakuten ETF-Nikkei Double Inverse Index Linked | Information on Investment Trusts / ETFs | Rakuten Investment Management, Inc. for Investment Trusts / ETFs
- ^ Nikkei 2 Bull Double ETF ｜ Leverage ETF ｜ Simplex
- ^ Nikkei XNUMX Bear ETF ｜ Inverse ETF ｜ Simplex
- ^ Nikkei XNUMX Bear Double ETF ｜ Double Inverse ETF ｜ Simplex
- ^ eMAXIS Slim Domestic Stocks (Nikkei XNUMX) | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trusts for Investment Trusts
- ^ eMAXIS Nikkei XNUMX Index | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust for Investment Trusts
- ^ Index Fund XNUMX | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust for Investment Trusts
- ^ Mitsubishi UFJ Index XNUMX Open | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trusts for Investment Trusts
- ^ Tsumitate Japanese Equity (Nikkei XNUMX) | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust for Investment Trusts
- ^ Yumerakusho Nikkei XNUMX Open | Mitsubishi UFJ International Investment Trust for Investment Trusts
- ^ Nomura Index Fund Nikkei 225 (nickname: Funds-i Nikkei 225) | Investment Trust Information | Nomura Asset Management
- ^ Stock Index 225 | Investment Trust Information | Nomura Asset Management
- ^ Funded Stock Fund (nickname: MIP (Monthly Investment Plan)) | Investment Trust Information | Nomura Asset Management
- ^ Index Fund XNUMX | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ Index Fund XNUMX (Japanese Equity) | Nikko Asset Management
- ^ Daiwa Stock Index XNUMX Fund / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Stock Index Fund XNUMX / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Daiwa No-Load Nikkei XNUMX Fund / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ DI's Nikkei 225 Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ iFree Nikkei XNUMX Index / Daiwa Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- ^ Norinchukin Nikkei XNUMX Open Norinchukin Zenkyoren Asset Management | Details
- ^ Norinchukin <Partners> Tsumitate NISA Japan Stock Nikkei XNUMX Norinchukin Zenkyoren Asset Management | Details
- ^ PayPay Investment Trust Nikkei 225 Index --Product Details │ PayPay Asset Management
- ^ Rakuten Japanese Equity Triple Bull | Information on Investment Trusts / ETFs | Rakuten Investment Management, Inc. for Investment Trusts / ETFs
- ^ Rakuten Japanese Equity Triple Bear IV | Investment Trusts / ETFs | Rakuten Investment Management, Inc. for Investment Trusts / ETFs
- ^ Rakuten Japanese ETF 4.3x Bull | Investment Trusts / ETFs | Rakuten Investment Management, Inc. for Investment Trusts / ETFs
- ^ Rakuten Japanese ETF 3.8x Bear; | Investment Trusts / ETFs | Rakuten Investment Management, Inc. for Investment Trusts / ETFs
- ^ SBI Japanese Equity 4.3 Bull Fund Details │ Investment Trust │ SBI Asset Management
- ^ SBI Japanese Equity 3.7 Bear III Fund Details │ Investment Trust │ SBI Asset Management
- ^ SBI Japanese Equity 3.8 Bear Fund Details │ Investment Trust │ SBI Asset Management
- ^ Nikkei 225 Futures | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Nikkei 225mini | Japan Exchange Group
- ^ Nikkei / USD Futures Contract Specs --CME Group
- ^ Nikkei / Yen Futures Contract Specs --CME Group
- ^ Nikkei 225 Index Futures and Options-Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- ^ Nikkei 225 Index Futures and Options-Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- ^ SGX USD Nikkei 225 Index
- ^ Products | Transaction Overview | What is Click Stock XNUMX? ｜ Click Stock XNUMX Official Homepage