Established SENBOKU Smart City Consortium through public-private partnership
If you write the contents roughly
In the future, Nankai Electric Railway Co., Ltd., Osaka Gas Co., Ltd., Nishinihon Telegraph and Telephone Co., Ltd. and Sakai City will work as a consortium steering committee to plan and coordinate demonstration projects, etc., to establish and sustain new services with consortium members in the region. We will continue to work toward development.
Japan's largest smart city consortium working in the region has started Nankai Electric Railway Co., Ltd., Osaka Gas Co., Ltd .... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
West Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation(Nippon Telegraph and Telephone,British: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE WEST CORPORATION) Is a regional telecommunications businessJapanMajor ofTelecommunications carrier.Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT) Corporation wholly owned subsidiary.head officeOsakaMiyakojima Ward.
1997In June, due to the reorganization of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT), NTTHolding companyIt was reorganized into two regional companies and a long-distance company, and Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation was established on July 2, 1999.
"Law concerning Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation(hereinafter referred to as the "Company Law", commonly known as the "NTT Law"), the holding company "holds the total number of shares issued by regional NTT West (NTT West Japan) became a wholly owned subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).
The location of the head office isOsakaOsakaMiyakojima WardHigashinodamachi4-15-82, a companyTaglineFrom July 2019, "Tomorrow-with you, with ICT. ". Previously, he had been using "" light ". Spreading. Hibikiai." Since 2003.
According to the Companies Act, a regional company "is aimed at managing a regional telecommunications business (telecommunications business within the area of the same prefecture)", and the area stipulated by the Companies Act is the business area.
- Business area - Osaka,Wakayama,Kyoto,Nara,Shiga,Hyogo,Aichi,Shizuoka,Gifu,Mie,Ishikawa,Toyama,Fukui,Hiroshima,Shimane ,Okayama,Tottori,Yamaguchi ,Ehime,Kagawa,Tokushima,Kochi,Fukuoka,Saga,Nagasaki,Kumamoto,Oita,Kagoshima,Miyazaki,OkinawaandNaganoA small part of
The regional company (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation) is the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications.AuthorizationIn response, "Regional telecommunications services performed in areas stipulated by the Companies Act (installation of telecommunications facilities that can mediate communications within areas of the same prefecture without going through the facilities of other telecommunications carriers (meaning the telecommunications business conducted by the local company),” “Business necessary to achieve the purpose of the regional company,” business" and "telecommunications business and other business conducted by utilizing the equipment or technology possessed for operating regional telecommunications business or its staff".
Approval of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications is required for these operationsSpecial corporationHowever, the approval of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications is not required for the appointment / dismissal of officers and the appropriation of profits.
After the establishment of our company, the distributors of NTT brand telephone terminals, etc.East Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT East) is in charge, and the models sold in our area are supplied by NTT East.
- 1999(Heisei11 years)7/1 --Company started.
- 2022(Reiwa4 years)
The organization has changed frequently since its establishment, and when it was established in 1999, it had a system of 16 branches within the head office organization and business area. Currently, it has a head office organization and 6 branches in 33 regional business headquarters.
- Main office
- Business Sales Headquarters, Equipment Headquarters, Digital Reform Promotion Department, Corporate Planning Department, Finance and Legal Department, General Affairs and Personnel Department, Technological Innovation Department, Information Security Promotion Department
- Regional division, branch
- Kansai Business Headquarters
- Osaka Branch, Osaka East Branch, Osaka South Branch, Wakayama Branch, Kyoto Branch, Nara Branch, Shiga Branch, Hyogo Branch
- Tokai Business Division
- Nagoya branch, Shizuoka branch, Gifu branch, Mie branch
- Hokuriku Business Headquarters
- Kanazawa branch, Toyama branch, Fukui branch
- China Business Headquarters
- Hiroshima branch, Shimane branch, Okayama branch, Tottori branch, Yamaguchi branch
- Shikoku Business Headquarters
- Ehime branch, Kagawa branch, Tokushima branch, Kochi branch
- Kyushu Business Headquarters
- Fukuoka branch, Kitakyushu branch, Saga branch, Nagasaki branch, Kumamoto branch, Oita branch, Kagoshima branch, Miyazaki branch, Okinawa branch
- Kansai Business Headquarters
Completed within the same prefecture in the business areaToll callandLocal callSuch asFixed-line phoneServices, な ら び にIP networkservice(FLET'S), Etc. are engaged in regional telecommunications business.
- Telecommunications business
- Voice transmission service-General subscriber telephone, voice-based IP communication network service, etc.
- Data transmission service - IP communication network service, type communication network service, etc.
- Dedicated services - high-speed digital transmission services,TMJDedicated services, etc.
- Ancillary business / purpose achievement business-Sales of telephones, telecommunications consulting, etc.
Business identification number
The operator identification number of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West is "0039".[Note 1].
|Business headquarters||支店||Business area||TargetArea code|
|Hokuriku||Kanazawa Branch||Ishikawa||076-2, 0761, 0767, 0768|
|Toyama Branch||Toyama||076-4, 0763, 0765, 0766|
Gifu-MieEach part of
|052, 0531 to 0533, 0536, 056x, 0586, 0587|
|Gifu branch||Gifu,NaganoA part of||057x, 058-2, 058-3, 0581, 0584, 0585|
|Mie branch||Mie||059, 059x|
|Kansai||Osaka Branch||OsakaA part of||Part of 06, part of 072-6, part of 072-7|
|Osaka East Branch||06の一部、072-3(0、8、9)、072-8、072-9、0721|
|Osaka South Branch||072-2, 072-3 (1-7), 072-4, 0725|
|Wakayama Branch||Wakayama||073-4, 0735-0739|
|Nara Branch||Nara,KyotoA part of||0742 to 0747|
|Kyoto branch||Kyoto,OsakaA part of||075, 0771 ~ 0774|
|Shiga branch||Shiga||077-5, 0748, 0749, 0740|
|Yamaguchi branch||Yamaguchi ,HiroshimaA part of||083-2、083-6、083-7、083-9、0833～8、08387、08388、08396、0820、0827|
|Shimane branch||Shimane||0851x, 0852-0856|
|Tottori branch||Tottori||0857 to 0859|
|Shikoku||Kagawa branch||Kagawa||087-8, 0875, 0877, 0879|
|Tokushima branch||Tokushima||088-6, 0883-0885|
|Kochi branch||Kochi||088-8, 0887, 0889, 0880|
|Ehime branch||Ehime||089-9, 0892-8|
|Kyusyu||Fukuoka branch||FukuokaSouth / West|
Saga-Kumamoto-Oita-NagasakiEach part of
|092, 0920, 0942-0944, 0946|
|Kitakyushu Branch||North and East Fukuoka Prefecture||093, 0930, 0947-0949|
|Saga Branch||Part of Saga Prefecture and Nagasaki Prefecture||0952, 0954, 0955|
|Nagasaki branch||Part of Nagasaki Prefecture||095-8, 0956, 0957, 0959, 0950|
|Kumamoto Branch||Kumamoto||096, 096x|
|Oita branch||Oita Prefecture, part of Fukuoka Prefecture||097, 097x|
|Miyazaki Branch||Miyazaki,KagoshimaA part of||0982 to 0987|
|Kagoshima branch||Kagoshima||099, 099x|
|Okinawa branch||Okinawa||098-8, 098-9, 0980|
The treatment of business areas is different from that of administrative districts.
On the other hand,Area codeAnd call charges are calculated differently from other local areas, but there are cases where the business area is treated as local.
|Exception area||Area code||Jurisdiction branch||Jurisdiction MA|
|Toyama||Nakashinkawa-gunTateyamaAshiji TemplePart of the beech slope||0261||NTT East Nagano||NTT East Omachi|
|Ishikawa||HakuiPart of Sugaike TownHakui-gunHodatsu Shimizu TownSawakawa||0766||Toyama||Takaoka|
|Nagano||Kiso-gunNagiso TownPart of AzumaTadachi||0573 (60 --89)||Gifu||Nakatsugawa|
|Shizuoka||AtamiSpring||0465||NTT East Kanagawa||NTT East Odawara|
|Susono CityPart of the tea plantation||0460 (80 --89)|
|Iga CityPart of white oakNabariPart of Katsurao||0743||Nara||Nara|
|Kumano CityKiwa TownSmall boat,Hanai, Toothpicks and WakeMinamimuro-gunKihocho||0735||Wakayama||Shingu|
|Kyoto||Kyoto CityFushimi WardDaigoichinokiricho, Daigoichinokiricho and Daigoichinokiricho||077||Shiga||Otsu|
|Kyoto CityNishikyo WardOharano Izuricho||072||Osaka||Ibaraki|
|YawataPart of Iwata Otani and Uchizato Otani||072||Osaka East||Neyagawa|
|Osaka||Shijonawate CityPart of Uedahara, part of Shimotawara,Tawaradai, Ryokufudai and Satsukigaoka|
|Higashi Osaka CityPart of Yamate Town, Part of Higashi Toyoura Town and Part of Kamiishikiricho|
|Izumi CityPart of Chichionicho||0736||Wakayama||Wakayama Hashimoto|
|Hyogo||Amagasaki-Itami CityInano, Kurumazuka, Shimogawara, Nishi Kuwazu and part of Morimoto||06||Osaka||Osaka|
|Itami City other than the aboveTakarazukaNagaodai, Hanayashiki Soen, Hanayashiki Tsutsujigaoka, Hanayashiki Matsugaoka, Hibarigaoka, Hibarigaokayamate and part of Fujigaoka||072||(I.e.|
|Nara||Gosho CityPart of the high sky||0721||Osaka East||Tomita Hayashi|
|Yoshino-gunTotsukawaBamboo tube-Seven colors||0735||Wakayama||Shingu|
|Part of Kamiyukawa, Totsukawa-mura, Yoshino-gun, part of Sugise||0739||(I.e.|
|Uda-gunMitsue VillagePart of Kozue||059||Triple||Tsu|
|Wakayama||Shingu CityKumanogawacho Shimazu-Higashimuro-gunKitayama Village(I.e.||0597||Kumano|
|Shimane||Ochi-gunOnan TownPart of Ueda||0824 (40-69)||Hiroshima||three times|
|Hiroshima||Otake City||0827 (20-50 / 52-99)||Yamaguchi||Iwakuni|
|Saga||Tosu City-Sanyo-gun(Kamimineexcept for)||0942||Fukuoka||Kurume|
|Kumamoto||AraoPart of (Shimoide and Ueite)||0944||Setaka|
|Oita||Hita CityPart of (Maetsuemachi Yugi district, oldMaetsu Village）||0943 (70-89)||Tanushimaru|
|Nagasaki||Iki City||0920 (30-49)||Gonoura|
|Tsushima cityLower Tsushima||0920 (50-69)||Izuhara|
|Tsushima City Tsushima||0920 (70-89)||Tsushima Saga|
|MatsuuraFukushima Town-Takashima Town||0955 (20-49)||佐賀||Imari|
|Kagoshima||Zuo citySueyoshi-cho / Takarabe-cho||0986||Miyazaki||Miyakonojo|
Toyama Prefecture is the NTT West area,Nakashinkawa-gunTateyamaLocated outside Ashikuraji Beech SlopeKurobe DamThe nearby area is neighboring Nagano prefectureOmachiDue to the fact that the telephone line is drawn from, it is exceptionally in the NTT East area. Similarly, Shizuoka Prefecture is also an NTT West area,AtamiWith the fountain (entire area)Susono CityPart of the tea plantation is exceptionally in the NTT East area.Regarding Shizuoka Prefecture, it was considered to incorporate it into the NTT East sales area at the stage of considering the east-west division, but it was the same area of the NTT Tokai branch office as Aichi Prefecture, and the number of users and assets between East-West regional companies. There is a history that it was made into a business area of NTT West with the intention of making the scale uniform.However, Shizuoka prefecture, which is the NTT West areaTakata-gunKannan TownToNTT East Izu Hospitalexists.Conversely, in Nagano Prefecture, which is part of the NTT East Japan area, telephone lines are connected to Gifu Prefecture in part of Azuma, Nagiso Town, Kiso County, and in Tadachi.NakatsugawaIt is part of the NTT West Japan area due to the fact that more telephone lines are drawn.
- NTT Business Solutions
- Joint venture partnerAvex Marketingmerged with and disappeared.
- NTT Solmare
- NTT Marketing Act
- NTT field techno
- TelWel West Nippon
- Many others
Disappearing group companies
- NTT West-Kansai(Chuo-ku, Osaka City)
- NTT West-Miyako(Kyoto CityNakagyo Ward）
- NTT Nishinihon-Hyogo(Hyogo prefectureKobe CityChuo）
- NTT West-Tokai(Aichi prefectureNagoya cityNaka-ku）
- NTT West-Integrated into Tokai.
- NTT West-Hokuriku(Ishikawa PrefectureKanazawa）
- NTT West-China(Hiroshima cityNaka-ku）
- NTT West-Integrated into China.
- NTT West-Shikoku(Ehime PrefectureMatsuyama City）
- NTT West-Kyushu(Fukuoka CityHakata Ward）
- Integrated into NTT West-Kyushu.
Previously, it took over from the former Teishin Hospital in the West Japan / Tokai area and operated the following corporate hospitals.
Currently, all of them have been transferred to other medical corporations as follows. (On the other hand, NTT East still operates multiple corporate hospitals, which can be used by people other than those related to the NTT Group.)
Corporate hospitals and clinics that were once operated by NTT West
- NTT West Tokai Hospital- Osu HospitalRenamed to
- NTT West Kanazawa Hospital- Keiju Kanazawa HospitalRenamed to.
- NTT West Kyoto Hospital- Rakuwakai Touji Minami HospitalRenamed to.
- NTT West Osaka Hospital- Second Osaka Police HospitalRenamed to.
- NTT West Takamatsu Clinic --Renamed to Olive Takamatsu Medical Clinic.
- NTT West Matsuyama Hospital- Matsuyama Madoka HospitalRenamed to.
- NTT West Kumamoto Hospital- Kumamoto Shinto General HospitalRenamed to.
- NTT West Nagasaki Hospital- Nagasaki Hydrangea HospitalRenamed to.
- Moji Telecommunication Museum - Fukuoka PrefectureKitakyushuMoji WardA historic building in Hamacho. Exhibit NTT phones, etc.MuseumIt has become.
- NTT West Kyushu Hospital --Former Kumamoto Teishin Hospital.Kumamoto PrefectureKumamoto-shi.
- Shinfukan - Formerly the site of the Kyoto Central Telephone Office, it has now been refurbished and is now serving as a fashion hub for Kyoto.
- NTT West Tokamachi Building - Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima cityNaka-kuNishitokaichimachiIt is inTelephone exchangeContainment building.Atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima cityaffected by existingA-bombed buildingone of.
The following buildings have been leased to NOVARESE, a wedding production and restaurant management company, while being owned by NTT West as real estate. NOVARESERemodelAfter that, he runs a wedding hall under the brand "Monolith".
- Ashiya Monolith - Hyogo PrefectureAshiya.1929(ShowaBuilt in 4) as the Ashiya Annex (telephone exchange) of the Ministry of Communications. After being used at Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation → NTT → NTT West's Ashiya Annex, etc.2003(15) It was temporarily closed in October.After the closure, it was renovated and opened as "Ashiya Monolith".2011(23),Long Life Building Promotion AssociationHas been awarded the "20th BELCA Award" (long life category).
- Himeji Monolith -Hyogo PrefectureHimeji.1930(ShowaBuilt in 5) as an annex of the Himeji Telegraph Bureau, Ministry of Communications. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation → NTT → NTT West Hyogo Branch After using it as Himeji Building No. 22007(19)3It was closed for a while.After closing, it was renovated and opened as "Himeji Monolith".
TV commercialIs broadcast only in the NTT West area, but can be viewed all over Japan via the Internet. By the way, in the past, it was played at the end of TV commercials.Sound logoInstead of the company name "NTT West," the company's catchphrase, "'Hikari'. Spread. Communicate." was read aloud.However, from November 2007,NTT EastIt has been changed to a style that reads out the company name in the same way as.
- Main performers
- Ichiro - NTT East and NTT GroupCMAlso appeared in The content of each CM is different.
- FLET'S Hikari CM Series
- Past performers
- Masami Nagasawa
- Toshiyuki Nishida
- Yuko Asano
- Kulm Date Kimiko
- Eiji Toyokawa
- Ishii Masanori
- Mao Inoue
- Shun Oguri
- Tamao Nakamura
- Kanpei Ma
In the "FLET'S Hikari CM Series", "Maybe" (Doburoku,2013Version CM) and "Dream flower"(Enhiro Hiroshi, 2014 version CM), after changing a part of the lyrics, the sound source sung by the person himself is played as a CM song. However, Doburock and Yen have not appeared in the main part of the commercial.
For programs provided on the nationwide networkEast Nippon Telegraph and TelephoneSee.
- Locally provided programs
- Yonchan TV(MBS TV) Month (program 18: 18 late part 30: 18 --55: XNUMX)
- Press feature(MBS TV) Sat (Part 17 of the first half of the program 30:17 --49:XNUMX)
- Kansai Information Net ten.(Yomiuri Television) Wed (program around 18:18 20:18--around 50:XNUMX)
- Live News It! (Kansai TV) Sat (first half of the program around 17: 30-17: 49)
- Formerly provided programs
Since the days of the Denden Corporation, various sports groups (rigid baseball club (China, etc.), athletics club (China, etc.), rugby club (Osaka, etc.), men's volleyball club (Nagoya, etc.) have been active as club activities of the Telecommunications Bureau and the Telecommunications Department. ), Women's volleyball club (Kobe), etc.) existed. At the time of the reorganization of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone in 1999 (Heisei 11), the sports organizations that existed in 11 branch offices nationwide were also consolidated based on past achievements. The groups that were not subject to the integration are clubs,Club teamActivities or abolition in the form of.
Currently, the following sports organizations are supported by Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West as "symbol teams" or specific individuals as "individually certified players".
- NTT West Japan Baseball Club(Osaka)
- For baseball, 6 teams of NTT Tokai (Nagoya City), NTT Hokuriku (Kanazawa City), NTT Kansai (Osaka City), NTT China (Hiroshima City), NTT Shikoku (Matsuyama City), and NTT Kyushu (Kumamoto City) are integrated. It became the NTT West Japan Baseball Club.
- NTT West Athletics Club(Osaka)
- The activity was suspended in 2002 (Heisei 14), but in 2004 (Heisei 16), the athletes who continued the competition in the form of club teams, club teams, etc. as the symbol team of NTT West were gathered and active in Osaka. Was recreated.
- Individually certified player (soft tennis)
- We certify and support top soft tennis players (Japan national team) who are active in the soft tennis club (Hiroshima) belonging to NTT West as individually certified players.
A team born from a sports team in NTT West
The following are teams born from the sports teams in NTT West during the process of reorganization of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West, or teams that were abandoned on the way.
- サ ッ カ ー
- NTT West Regulus --The NTT Tokai Men's Volleyball Club has become a symbol team. Up to V League (currentPremier League)Belongs.
- NTT West Women's Volleyball Club --The NTT Kobe Women's Volleyball Club has become a symbol team. Up to V1 league (currentChallenge league)Belongs.
- NTT West Osaka Men's Volleyball Club-Osaka-based men's volleyball club. Later, the OB played a central role in "Hanshin DelfinoTo be founded.
- NTT West China Volleyball Club --Hiroshima-based men's volleyball club. At most V1 league affiliation.
- --Former NTT West Rugby Club. CurrentTop westBelong to B.
As a character on the official website of FLET'S HikariNavit,ConciergeAs a characterHikari NishinoThere is.
- ^ a b c d e f g "(PDF)”. Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation. 2020/6/19Browse.
- ^ Notice of head office relocation Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West (December 2021, 12) Viewed August 14, 2022
- ^ Commencement of operation of the open innovation facility "QUINTBRIDGE" ~ Promoting business co-creation through socially implemented open innovation ~Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West News Release (March 2022, 3) Viewed August 24, 2022
- ^ Prefectural border area where "administrative area" and "prefectural area in NTT West defined by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications" are different
- ^ Chinese newspaper (October 2000, 8). “Ama Sports NOW NTT Reorganization". 2010/8/18Browse.
- East Nippon Telegraph and Telephone(NTT East Japan)
- NTT Communications
- NTT Finance(We perform "summary billing" that can be combined with NTT Communications and NTT DoCoMo charges, and "tabal whole payment" that can be combined with charges such as plala and wakwaku)
- Home Pro
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications