Did you know that you will be paid when the insured dies?Burial expenses of Japan Health Insurance Association
If you write the contents roughly
It does not matter if the insured who died is the head of the household or the same household.
Burial expenses, burial fees, family burial expenses of the Japan Health Insurance Association If the insured dies for a non-business reason, that is, due to personal injury or illness, he will die ... → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
HouseholdWhat is (Setai, English: family, household)?
- Independently as a familyLifeA group of people who run.
- "Household" and "head of household" are legal terms that are not defined by law, but Kojien refers to "household" as "household."ResidenceandlivingIt is a legal term that means "a group of people who share.
- Japanese dictionaryExplains that "household" and "household" are almost synonymous, despite the differences in their meanings, readings, and examples (usages). However, even in the case of such a dictionary, only the "household" is "things that are carried by oneself. Government office. Assets. Substitute. Territory.", "The property you have and the position you have., "Set up a house and run an independent livelihood.", "Set up a house and live an independent livelihood. And that life.", "A living body that is run with a single residence and livelihood"So, the explanation is much more concrete and clear than "household".To put it the other way around, "household" is a word that is broader than "family" and is difficult to define even for dictionary editors.
- However,National Health Insurance taxThere is an aspect of being a taxpayer such as, and a person who is eligible to receive "family allowance" etc.Head of householdRegarding the legal definition ofBasic Resident Registration Act(Resident card,Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsEven under (jurisdiction)Those who mainly maintain the livelihood of the householdIs confirmed by judicial precedent as an essential central concept...Under this Basic Resident Registration ActHead of householdDefinition ofMinistry of Health, Labor and WelfareIs also approved, and in the notification of the insurance directorPrefecturesGovernorNotifying.
The definition of household does not match in each country and institution, and even in the same country, the definition of household may be revised for the purpose of statistical surveys.
United NationsAccording to the definition of "the concept of a household is a concept of an individual or group, a facility designed to provide him or them with food and other daily necessities.", A one-person household "a household that prepares its own food and other daily necessities independently without cooperating with others", Multi-person households "households where two or more people work together to prepare food and other daily necessities"And
Historically, the following methods have been used when national institutions, etc., statistically grasp all people..
- How to record abstract doors as a unit regardless of whether they live together or not
- This is a method of treating the owner and others as one household, and unmarried children are treated as the same household even if they are separated from their parents...With this method, if people move frequently in society, the gap with the resident population targeted by the government will increase..
- How to figure out people by daily life unit
- This is a way of thinking that arises from the need to understand people for each unit of daily life, but the criteria were ambiguous in the early census..
- How to make people who live together on a daily basis into one household for each household unit
- With this method, if the livelihood is the same but the residence is different, it will be a separate household, and if they live together but the livelihood is different, it will be a separate household..
According to statistics from the UK Census Bureau, the number of households in the UK was approximately 2014 million as of 2670% of them were single-person households.
In French, "household" is called "ménage (s) menage".French Statistics Bureau INSEEAccording to the statistics of France, the number of households in France is about 2012 million as of 2830.One-third of them are single-person households, and the proportion of males is high in single-person households under the age of 1, but the majority (3%) of single-person households aged 50 and over are female.spouseThe person who lost (so-called "(old))Survivor").The number of households with only one couple and no children increased (26%).These two events (increasing the number of widowed single-person households and couple-only households) are mainly due to the aging of the entire population.
In Japan, a household is "Actually the sameResidenceGet up in[Source required], Of those who share the same livelihoodGroup"lawTop one unit[Source required]It is said when it is treated as.Households are basically multiplerelativesConsists of.However, even non-relatives belong to the same household as long as they actually live in the same residence and have the same livelihood.In recent years, with the advancement of women into society, in order for women to avoid changing their surnames due to work reasons, etc.Common-law marriageEven if you do, you can make the same household by writing "husband (undelivered)" and "wife (undelivered)".
Even if you live alone, if you live independently in an independent residence, you will be treated as a household (single-living household).
Legal,"Those who mainly maintain the livelihood of the household"But"Head of household(Seitainushi) ".Head of householdIncludingHouseholdMembers of "Household member (Setaiin)".The "head of household" of a household can be changed at any time by "notification of change of head of household", separation of households, and integration of households, unlike the "leader" of the family register.Even if you live together in the same houselivingIf they are separated, they will be treated as separate households, and there will be multiple heads of household (etc.).
Resident cardThe above "household" and "head of household" areBasic Resident Registration ActandBasic Resident Register Paperwork ProcedureIt is organized by "household" according to the regulations of.
Welfare ActThen, the necessity and degree of protection are determined on a household basis (Article 10 "Principle of household unit" of the Public Assistance Act, etc.).
VariousFixed benefitThe application / receipt procedure is also done on a household basis.For example, in the case of "vocational training allowance (job seeker support system)", "the income of the entire household is 25 yen or less per month" and "the financial assets of the entire household is 300 million yen or less" are clearly stated..
CensusSuch asSocial surveyIn many cases, the same words "household" and "head of household" are used under different definitions (Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau Of,Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare"Household dynamics survey""Glossary of terms").
Regarding the definition of household and head of household, the livelihood of the entire household, in short,National Health Insurance taxA legal definition that emphasizes the head of household as a slight taxpayer or the head of household as a recipient of "family allowances" and ignores the address of each household member.And the definition in the resident's card and statistics that disregards livelihood (income) and focuses only on the addressQuestions, complaints, and trials regarding households and heads of households because they often contradict each other, and because the civil servants and staff in charge want to continue to force them without resolving these contradictions.Continues to occur as it should occur, whileSocial insurance-social welfareThere has been no end to intentional or disregarding householder changes for the purpose of increasing benefits (making it easier for children to enter nursery schools, etc.) and reducing the burden (decreasing the amount of national health insurance tax claims, etc.). Absent.
The number of households
CensusAccording to the report, the number of households in Japan has changed as follows.
- 1985(Showa60 years) --3798 million (including 789 single-person households)
- 1990(Heisei2 years) -4067 million (939 million)
- 1995(7) -4390 million (1123)
- 2000(12) --4678 (2000)
- 2005(17) --4906 (3000)
- 2010(22) --5195 (0504)
The average number of employees per household was 2010 as of 2.46.
- One-person household--1
- One-person household--2
- One-person household--3
- One-person household--4
- Households of 5 or more --- 674
In addition to the above 1, the number of household members in facilities is 2554.
List the top and bottom five prefectures of average personnel by prefecture.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics BureauThe number of households by economic composition is also announced. The example of 2005 is given below.
- Agriculture-Forest-FishingEmployed households-82
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries / Non-Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Mixed Households --108
- Non-Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Workers' Households-3470
- Non-employed households --976
- Unclassifiable households-40
Breakdown of households in the White Paper on Health and Welfare
- Single household
- Nuclear FamilyHousehold
- Other households
The characteristics of changes in the household breakdown in Japan are the increase in single-person households and nuclear families, and the decrease in family members.
Head of household
Administrative services are also being addressed to "household heads" rather than to individuals.electionThe polling place admission ticket is sent to the head of household,National Health Insurance taxIs levied on the head of household, and tax payment notices are delivered to the head of household.
It is said that the cost can be reduced by directing the administrative service to the head of the household.domestic violenceThere is a possibility that the service will not reach each individual due to reasons such as (Special fixed amount benefit # Target person / benefit amount).
Japan related items
- ^ Digital Daijisen "Household"
- ^ Kojien XNUMXth Edition "Household"
- ^ a b Kojien XNUMXth Edition "Household"
- ^ a b c Kojien XNUMXth Edition "Family"
- ^ Daijirin Third Edition "Household"
- ^ a b c d Daijirin Third Edition "Family"
- ^ a b c d A householder is a livelihood maintainer Sendai High Court final decision on January 1992, 01. Retrieved August 10, 2019 (Tuesday).Archive..Below, the core part is partially bolded and quoted.
- "There are no special conceptual provisions for households and heads of households in the Resident Registration Law, Basic Resident Registration Law, etc.Head of householdAndHousehold ownerAndResponsible for maintaining the livelihood of the householdIs.Naturally, the head of the household or the head of the family register is not the head of the household.Of course, the father and husband are not the heads of households.When a wife or child is responsible for maintaining the livelihood of the household, the wife or child is the head of the household, not the husband or father. "And so onLivelihood maintainer Head of householdWas treated as ("Livelihood maintainerAfter becoming under the Basic Resident Register Act, for example, the basic resident register paperwork procedure in the notification dated October XNUMX, XNUMX, from the director of the administrative bureau of the Ministry of Home Affairs to the prefectural governors. Then, when deciding the head of household on the resident's card, "a household is a unit of social life that lives and lives together. Among the people who make up a household, the person who presides over that household is the head of the household. "." "The person who presides over the household isThose who mainly maintain the livelihood of the householdTherefore, it is understood that the person who represents the household is considered to be appropriate according to social conventions. As far as this commentary is concerned, regarding the certification of the head of household on the resident's card at the time of this case under the Basic Resident Register, "Those who mainly maintain the livelihood of the householdAt the same time asRepresentative of the householdMust be recognized by common wisdom ("Coexistence(Tentatively called "theory") seems to be a general administrative interpretation.However, at the same time, it is said that just because he is the first person in the family register or the successor to the ritual equipment, he is not necessarily the head of the household, and from the head of the Autonomy Promotion Division dated March XNUMX, XNUMX, the general affairs of each prefecture. Regarding the criteria for accreditation of the head of household, the notification to the director, etc., gives some concrete examples, saying, "When accrediting the head of household, please refer to the following specific examples in accordance with the actual situation of the household concerned." Although it is shown, some of these examples are understood to emphasize "mainly maintaining a living" rather than the coexistence theory, especially "the husband is absent due to disability, etc." There are cases where it is said that the wife is the head of the household if the wife mainly maintains the livelihood of the household in terms of income.Livelihood maintainerIt is understood that it is based on the position that emphasizes the economic aspect (livelihood maintainer theory), (Omitted) Ima "HouseholdIt's hard because I have it. , "FamilyThere are many difficulties when it comes to having. ""Large familyIt's hard because I have. "And"A familyIt's hard because I'm holding up. When you say ""Main livelihood maintainerBecause it is the head of the household, the financial burden is heavy and it is difficult.Representative of the householdIt has little to do with being. (Omitted) Therefore, the "household head" referred to in Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX of the Regulations is a family allowance and a household allowance that are solely related to the economic aspect of the household's livelihood, regardless of the convenience of uniform paperwork and speed. It must be grasped in the scene of certification of recipients of payment, etc.CEOrather thanLivelihood maintainerThe emphasis should be on whether or not.
- As mentioned above, the "household chief employee" in Article XNUMX, Paragraph XNUMX of this Regulation is "Those who mainly maintain their livelihoodIt is best suited to the conventional wisdom to admit that it refers to "a bank employee who is." "
- ^ a b c About the handling of "household head" in the National Health Insurance 2001 (Heisei 13)/12/25 Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification of insurance director. Retrieved August 2019, 08 (Tuesday).Archive.. There is no definition of "household", but the legal definition of the head of the household is partially bolded below.
- "A" householder "is usually defined as" a person who presides over a household "in the conventional wisdom, and" a person who presides over a household "is"Those who mainly maintain the livelihood of the householdHowever, it is understood that "a person who is considered to be appropriate in the conventional wisdom as a person representing the household."
- Therefore, regarding the "household head" who is the taxpayer of the national health insurance tax pursuant to the provisions of Article 703-4 of the Local Tax Law, "Those who mainly maintain the livelihood of the householdAnd the national health insurance taxTaxable person(A person who is considered to be appropriate in terms of social norms) (Notice of the Director of the Insurance Bureau of the Ministry of Health and Welfare and the Director of the Tax Department of the Local Finance Committee to the Prefectural Governor No. 26 dated July 7, 9), National Health Insurance The definition of "head of household" in the law is to be handled in accordance with this (Notice of the Director of the Insurance Bureau of the Ministry of Health and Welfare to the 56 prefectural governors of Hosho No. 26 dated July 7, 9). "
- ^ a b c Statistics Bureau, Prime Minister's Office, "Household Composition in Japan and Its Changes," 1984, p.
- ^ a b c d Statistics Bureau, Prime Minister's Office, "Household Composition in Japan and Its Changes," 1984, p.
- ^ Statistics Bureau, Prime Minister's Office, "Household Composition in Japan and Its Changes," 1984, p.
- ^ Statistics from the Office for National Statistics of the United Kingdom.
- ^ French Statistics Bureau INSEEStatistics and analysis by.
- ^ Basic Resident Register Paperwork Procedure Ministry of Home Affairs→Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Retrieved August 2019, 08 (Tuesday),Archive
- ^ Vocational training allowance (job seeker support system) Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Retrieved August 2019, 08 (Tuesday),Archive
- ^ a b Census Ordinance 1980 (Cabinet Order No. 55 of 98)Prime Minister's OfficeStatistics Bureau(CurrentMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau). Retrieved August 2019, 08 (Tuesday).Archive.
- ^ a b Household dynamics survey Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareHP. Retrieved August 2019, 08 (Tuesday).Archive.
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare HP-Household Survey-Glossary of Terms.. Retrieved August 2019, 08 (Tuesday).Archive.
- Family register
- Resident registration
- What is a household? --Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare website
- 22 Census Population, etc. Basic tabulation (gender / age / spouse relationship, household composition, housing status, etc.) --General counter for government statistics
- 22 Census Population, etc. Basic tabulation results summary --Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications website