Portal field news

Portal field news

in ,

📢 | Bourbon, 14 cup desserts with fresh taste and rich variety on February 2st (…


写真 

Bourbon, 14 cup desserts that are always fresh and delicious and have a wide variety of dishes on February 2st (...

 
If you write the contents roughly
With fruit juice, it is a perfect product for filling your stomach with heart-shaped jelly and nata de coco.
 

Bourbon Corporation (Headquarters: Kashiwazaki City, Niigata Prefecture, President: Yasushi Yoshida) has a highly satisfying large-capacity size and food ... → Continue reading

 @Press

Atpress is a pioneer in the distribution of press releases.
We handle a wide range of genres of news, from tourism and gourmet to entertainment and gadgets.
It is packed with the latest information that can be delivered faster than anywhere else because @Press, which distributes press releases to TV, magazines, web media, etc. and is strong in SNS!


Wikipedia related words

If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.

    With fruit juice

    Nata de coco

    Nata de coco(Spanish: coconut cream) IscoconutFruit juicefermentationLet megelTransformedフィリピンOf originTraditionFood.

    Overview

    Born in the 18th centurypineappleMade from(English edition)Invented in 1949 as a substitute for.The inventorBatangasTeódula Kalaw África, a female chemist from Lipa[1].

    In Spanish, "Nata" means "film" (on the surface of the liquid) and "Nata de coco" means "coconut supernatant film".[2].

    In a liquid called coconut water stored inside the coconut fruit,Acetic acid bacteriaA kind ofAcetobacter・ Add xylinum (Nata fungus) and ferment, from the surfacecoagulationAnd when it reaches a certain thicknessDiceUse for food.This gel-like substance is mostly fungusSynthesisTocelluloseConsists of[3].cold dayWhile looking similar tosquidIt has a unique texture likecalorieIs low,Dietary fiberBecause it is abundantdietFoodFood for specified health use[4]Also used as[5][6].

    Trends in Japan

    JapanInthe 1970sIn the second halfDel MonteIs said to be the first to put in a fruit can[5]..Then the food companyFujicco DessertAsProductsHowever, at the beginning, Nata de coco was not common and it seemed to be stagnant.[7][8].1992Major in Julyfamily restaurantchain OfDenny'sIs in addition to the menu1993Great because it was widely covered in the media after springtrend official[6].canning,BottlingIn addition to being sold separately as various foods,BeverageIn combination with dessertsConfectioneryIs sold as.

    Even after the 1993 enthusiastic boom has passed, a certain number of fans still exist and it has become a standard product.[9].

    Non-edible use

    Cellulose gel produced by film-forming acetobacter, which has been of the same quality as nata de coco for some time, is a homogeneous cellulose gel.colloidBecause it is a gel ofspeaker OfCone paperAs etc.high techMaterialHas been sought for use as[10].

    Nata de cocoingredient99% ofmoistureFocusing on the fact that the remaining 1% is fibrous, the fiber of Nata de coco is dried by removing water.Synthetic resinInfiltrate,Organic ELdisplayResearch has been done to use it as a transparent substrate.ExistingGlassIt was impossible with the panel madeQuartz glassA thin display that has moderately low thermal expansion, is supple and foldable, can be manufactured from reproducible plant raw materials, and can be manufactured at a lower cost than glass panels.costExpected to lead to reduction[11].

    Source

    1. ^ Teódula Kalaw África: The Woman Behind The Pinoy Staple'Nata De Coco'PAGEONE July 2021, 7
    2. ^ "Basic knowledge of modern terminology 1994'' JiyuminshaHen 1,370 pages
    3. ^ "Column 97th Secret of Nata de Coco". Doll Food Company.As of August 2016, 9originalMore archives.2020/6/5Browse.
    4. ^ "Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare: Health functional foods / health food related information". Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.As of August 2016, 6originalMore archives.2020/6/5Browse.
    5. ^ a b "The Encyclopedia of Contemporary Words 1994", p. 1,056
    6. ^ a b "Yomiuri Yearbook 1994'' Yomiuri ShimbunHen 257 pages
    7. ^ "TBS "Gacchiri Monday !!": 2008.6.22 ONAIR Fujicco". TBS.As of August 2016, 2originalMore archives.2020/6/5Browse.
    8. ^ "Opi Lab: vol.145: Fujicco Co., Ltd. (1) -Steps to the dessert business- 2013.06.14". Opinette. 2019/10/16Browse.
    9. ^ "That hit product is now ..." "Nikkei circulation newspaper, December 2001, 4, page 17.
    10. ^ "Material design learned from acetobacter". Sekisui Chemical Industry.As of August 2014, 1originalMore archives.2020/6/5Browse.
    11. ^ "Nata de coco used for next-generation thin display boards". Asahi Shimbun (September 2005, 2). 2019/10/16Browse.

     

    Back to Top
    Fermer