Photo In addition to in-store cooked lunch boxes and delicatessen items, we will enhance our lineup of food products such as fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and frozen foods.
MUJI Kitchen, the first MUJI ready-to-eat service, will be installed in a new store on the first floor of the head office.
If you write the contents roughly
For the vegetable-based "daily bento" (500 yen), we also sell coupon tickets that can be purchased 2300 times for 5 yen.
MUJI plans to open a store "MUJIcom Higashiikebukuro" (Toshima-ku, Tokyo) on January 1th. → Continue reading
The Diamond Chain Store Online is the first to publish news information regarding management and sales promotion in the retail and distribution industries. For those who work in the retail / distribution industry, please see the comprehensive information news site.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Five hundred yen coin
Commemorative coinAmong general circulation coins excluding such as, coins with a face value of 500 yenJapanese coinNot only the highest price in世界But it is one of the highest denomination coins[Note 2]..This is South Korea500ウ ォ ンInviting a large number of currency alteration cases (described later) with low face value coins such as coins,2000/(Heisei12 years)RecastWas forced to. Since thenbill(In modern JapanBank of Japan notes), It has been renewed to incorporate new anti-counterfeiting technology for the purpose of anti-counterfeiting at intervals of about 20 years.[Note 3].
XNUMX yen coin (first generation)
|Five hundred yen white coin|
On the surfacePaulowniaFlower leaves and the letters "Japan" and "XNUMX yen" are on the back with the year of manufacture and above and below.bambooLeaves, left and rightOrangeTwigs are designed, The typeface of the number "500" on the back is derived from the C XNUMX yen coin[Note 5]..The material iscopper75%,nickel25%White copperMade of white copper with the same compositionFifty yen coin-Hundred yen copper coinIt is natural to make it larger, but as a result of examining the relationship between mobile phone, identification with other currencies, balance with high-value coins from other countries, vending machines, etc., the diameter is 26.5. mmIt became the size.The actual thickness is 1.85 mm.
The letters "◆ NIPPON ◆ 500 ◆" are repeatedly engraved on the edge as one of the anti-counterfeiting technologies, which is the first technology adopted since the establishment of the Mint., The engraving is made so that the front and back are not aligned with the direction of the engraving of the characters on the circumference, so the top surface will be the front when the characters "◆ NIPPON ◆ 500 ◆" are placed so that they can be read correctly. There are almost half of them and half of them.
The circulation of 60-yen coins exceeds XNUMX% of the total coins, andvending machineDue to the demand for higher denomination coins against the background of the rapid spread of coins, it was issued as an exceptionally high denomination coin in the world..
at firstTemporary currency lawWas effectiveTemporary supplementary currencyIssued as1988/(Showa 63)Law on currency units and issuance of moneyAfter enforcement1999/Until (11) "currencyWas continuously issued as.This XNUMX-yen coin is the last ordinary coin issued as a temporary supplementary coin.
In terms of yearly inscriptions, the number of 62 inscriptions produced was the smallest (277), and the number in 5000 was the second lowest (64).Unused coins with these yearly names are traded at prices exceeding par value at old coin dealers.
Currency alteration case described laterDue to the frequent occurrence of the coins, the issuance was suspended in 2000 (Heisei 12) in the form of being taken over by the XNUMX-yen nickel brass coin...Although a XNUMX-yen coin with the name "XNUMX" was manufactured, it was not issued after all.
2 yen nickel brass coin (XNUMXnd generation)
|XNUMX yen nickel brass coin|
1999/From around (11)Counterfeit/altered coinsWas discovered one after another and became a social problem.2000/(12)May 8The second generation 2-yen coin with a different design and material, XNUMX-yenNickel brassCoins appeared..Since it was necessary to take immediate action, the recast was made by changing the material and installing anti-counterfeiting measures without changing the basic design..
It is the first ordinary coin issued as "money" under the "Act on Units of Currency and Issuance of Money, etc." from the beginning of issuance.Also, in Japan in the Heisei eraCommemorative coinMany types are manufactured and issued, but as a normal coin, this XNUMX-yen nickel brass coin is the only coin issued in Japan with new specifications in the Heisei era.
It was the year when the era changed from Heisei to Rewa.2019/Regarding the 31-yen coins (31 / first year of Reiwa), the number of coins issued in 1 was 2616, while the number of coins issued in the first year of Reiwa was 4000. Not only did the number of coins in the first year of Reiwa decrease, but the 7695-yen coins in the first year of Reiwa were the first 6000-yen nickel brass coins to record less than 1 million coins. However, the XNUMX-yen nickel coins have continued to be manufactured stably every year, and the number of coins manufactured each year has tended to be higher than that of the XNUMX-yen coins, so it is a so-called special year. There was no yearly coin called the issue (special year), which was issued in such a small number that unused coins were traded at prices exceeding the par value at old coin dealers.
Due to the shift to 2021-yen bicolor clad coins, new production of 3-yen nickel brass coins will begin on June 6, 21 (Reiwa XNUMX), when production of XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins will begin. However, some of the XNUMX-yen nickel brass coins collected by the Bank of Japan will be issued for the time being until a sufficient amount of XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins are available..
Difference from XNUMX yen coin
Diameter, paulownia on the front, bamboo and tachibana on the back, etc.Although the rough appearance is not different from the XNUMX-yen coinThere are some differences, mainly to prevent counterfeiting, as shown below.
The 72-yen coin was made of white copper with the same composition as the XNUMX-yen coin and the XNUMX-yen coin, while the XNUMX-yen nickel brass coin was XNUMX% copper.zincMade of 20% nickel and 8% nickel nickel brass.This willElectrical conductivityBecause of the changes, it became easier to detect counterfeit coins with a machine.Along with this, the color is slightly golden and the quantity is 7.2. gFrom to 7.0 g, which is a decrease of 0.2 g.
Front/rear/side changes/anti-counterfeiting technology
Although the design follows the XNUMX-yen coin, the design on the front and back has been slightly changed and the design on the side has also been changed to prevent counterfeiting.
- Fine line
- On the surface, the background of "Japan" and "XNUMX yen" is convex, and fine lines thinner than the hair are applied to prevent counterfeiting.
- Fine point
- Fine point processing is applied to the central part of the paulownia leaf on the surface.
- Both fine lines and fine points use the latest technology in metal microfabrication.
- Latent image
- On the back side, there is no hole drawn inside the number "500", it looks like "5 ●●".Furthermore, the "0" part is provided with a latent image in which the characters "500 yen" and "vertical lines" emerge depending on the angle.However, since it is a coin, many of the used coins are crushed and difficult to see.
- Micro character
- Diagonal serration
- On the side, instead of the lettering of the 181-yen coin, a diagonal jaggedness (the number of jaggedness is XNUMX), which is extremely rare in the world coins, was inserted in the XNUMX-yen nickel brass coin.In this way, the XNUMX-yen coin uses advanced technology for side processing compared to other face value coins.
The 1.81-yen coin and the 1.85-yen nickel coin are supposed to have the same thickness by design, but in reality, the thickness of the 50-yen nickel coin is XNUMX mm, which is XNUMX. It is slightly thinner than the XNUMX mm yen coin.This difference is due to the fact that the edges of the coin have been changed from inscribed to jagged on the smooth surface.For this reason, for XNUMX XNUMX-yen coinsCoin holderIn some cases, 51 XNUMX-yen nickel brass coins can be stored.
3 yen bicolor clad coin (XNUMXrd generation)
|XNUMX yen bicolor clad coin|
2021/(Reiwa3 years)May 11In addition, the third-generation 3-yen coin, whose design and material have been changed for the purpose of improving anti-counterfeiting power, is XNUMX yen.By color-CladIntroducing coins..Initially, it was planned to be issued in the first half of 2021 (3rd year of Reiwa),New Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)Beverages due to the influence of the fashionた ば こSuch asvending machineAnd station ticket machines,TMJ2021 (3rd year of Reiwa) due to delays in repair work to make various devices such as new coins compatible with new coins.May 1Treasury announces postponement of issuance.. same yearMay 4Announced that it will be issued again by November..The production of this XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coin was made in the same year.May 6Started from.
There are two types of 2-yen coins with the "Reiwa Sannen" inscription for general distribution: nickel brass coins and bicolor clad coins.In Japan, two types of coins with the same face value and the same year are issued.Five yen coinThis is the first time since the non-perforated bronze coin and the perforated regular script bronze coin inscribed in "Showa XNUMX".
The table below summarizes the changes in materials and formats.The subjects (paulownia, bamboo, tachibana) used for the design are the same for all three types.
|Name / Issuance start date||Material / dignity||Scale|
|Counterfeit prevention technology|
|Five hundred yen white coin|
(April 1982, 57)
|XNUMX yen nickel brass coin|
(October 2000, 12)
|XNUMX yen bicolor clad coin|
(November 2021, 3 (Reiwa 11))
Counterfeit prevention technology
It has been announced that the following new anti-counterfeiting technologies will be adopted:..Of the following technologies, the bicolor clad with a two-color, three-layer structure and the irregularly shaped diagonal jagged edgesCommemorative currencyThen, it has already been proven.2008/Issued in (20)Currency commemorating the 60th anniversary of the enforcement of the Local Government ActIt was first adopted in Japan, and some commemorative coins with a face value of 500 yen issued after that have also been adopted.
- Bicolor clad with 2-color 3-layer structure
- Nickel brass is used for the outer circumference, and the inner copper is sandwiched between cupronickel.The copper part is invisible from the outside, but this layer is useful when taking advantage of changes in electrical conductivity when handling with a machine..
- Deformed diagonal jagged
- Fine characters
- Fine character processing of "JAPAN" is applied to the top and bottom of the inside of the surface edge, and "500YEN" is applied to the left and right..
The fine lines, fine dots, and latent images that have already been used for 500-yen nickel coins will continue to be used, but the latent image is based on the vertical lines of the 500-yen nickel coin and the letters "XNUMX yen". The characters will be changed to "XNUMXYEN" and "JAPAN"..
Although the design follows the XNUMX-yen nickel bronze coin, the design on the back side is that the design of the lower bamboo among the top, bottom, left and right bamboo and tachibana designs has disappeared, and the letters of the year of manufacture at the bottom of the back side are from series to edge It will be changed to an arc-shaped arrangement along..Along with this, the position of the number "500" has been moved slightly downward.Also, in the 500-yen nickel coin, the hole was not drawn inside the number "5" on the back side and it was like "500 ●●", but because the location of the latent image processing was changed, it was "XNUMX". The number in is a form that returns to a design close to a XNUMX-yen coin.
It is widely used in vending machines as well as XNUMX-yen coins, XNUMX-yen coins, and XNUMX-yen coins.As for the number of new coins manufactured, a stable amount is being manufactured along with XNUMX-yen coins and XNUMX-yen coins.
There is a strong demand for XNUMX-yen coins,2011/In (23)Electronic moneyThere was an indication from some experts that it would be less likely to be affected by.. actually,CashlessAdvance2010 eraEven after that, unlike coins of XNUMX yen or less, the circulation volume of XNUMX yen coins continues to increase..
Various equipment such as vending machines, bus fare boxes, and money changers are not compatible with XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins due to delays in repairs due to a shortage of semiconductors. Most of the vending machines for beverages and cigarettes are not compatible with XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins at present.Some bus companies have no plans to make fare boxes and money changers compatible with XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins, and instead have a policy of shifting to completely cashless coins. ..For that reason, it is difficult to say that XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins are widespread.
In the same year that the 1982-yen coin was introduced in 57 (Showa XNUMX), South KoreaButWas introduced.At the timeExchange rateIt was worth about 170 yen in Japanese yen, but the material and size are exactly the same as the 26.5 yen coin, it is made of white copper with a diameter of 7.7 mm, and only the weight is 0.5 g, which is a little heavy, so the surface is Reduce the mass by XNUMXg by slightly scraping or making a hole with a drill etc.vending machineThere were many examples of using 7.2g of XNUMX-yen coins..
The main method is to insert a altered 500 won coin and operate the "return lever" to take out the genuine 500 yen coin stored in the vending machine.By abusing the design mechanism of the vending machine that coins other than the inserted coins come out to the return slot, the difference profit at the exchange rate of 500 won and 500 yen is obtained.In addition to stealing genuine 500-yen coins, there is also a method of stealing goods, tickets, or change worth XNUMX yen from vending machines by using altered coins as XNUMX yen.
In order to deal with this trick, the structure of the vending machine has been revised so that the coins put in can be pooled and prepared for return.
Other than the 500 won coin, the material, mass, and dimensions were similar, although the number was small.(I.e.1RiyalCoins andHungary20ForintCoins and 50 forint coins,PortugalOld 25EscudoCoins that have been altered, such as coins, and counterfeit coins have also been found.
In this way, the situation surrounding 2000-yen coins became extremely bad, and in 12 (Heisei XNUMX) it was changed to XNUMX-yen nickel brass coins.
After issuing XNUMX-yen nickel bronze coins, vending machinesTMJDue to the renewal of the coin, the modified coins that were accepted as XNUMX-yen coins gradually became obsolete.2003/From around (15), forgery of XNUMX-yen nickel bronze coins began to be reported sporadically.
2005/(17) At the end of JanuaryTokyo-Fukuoka-Kumamoto Ofpost officeA large number of counterfeit 2-yen nickel coins were finally found at ATMs and counters in the area, and the handling of coins at ATMs was temporarily suspended at post offices in the area... Many vending machines limit the number of 500-yen coins that can be inserted at one time to three., Some vending machines are limited to one.
From the above circumstances, 33-yen coins are still legally valid, but there are increasing cases where they cannot be used due to improvements or updates in the accuracy of vending machines.In addition, XNUMX-yen coins before the XNUMX inscription (Giza Ten) Is also highly unusable in vending machines.
2020/At the end of the year (2nd year of Reiwa), counterfeit XNUMX-yen coins were discovered one after another.There is also a view that the criminal will rush to use counterfeit coins before the issuance of XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins..
in Japan,Counterfeit currencyIs not as popular as you see on a daily basis, and when a counterfeit currency is found, it becomes news.There are very few counterfeit Japanese yen coins in the world, but among them, the XNUMX yen coin isXNUMX yen billIt is said to be the second most common after.
Issued after 1982 (Showa 57) when XNUMX-yen coins appearedCommemorative currencyIs often issued with a face value of 500 yen, excluding those using precious metals such as gold and silver.
- 500 yen coin
- International Science and Technology Expo Memorial 500 Yen White Bronze Coin
- 500 yen coin to commemorate the XNUMXth anniversary of the founding of the cabinet system
- A 500-yen coin commemorating the XNUMXth anniversary of His Majesty the Emperor's reign
- Seikan Tunnel opening commemoration 500 yen coin
- Seto Ohashi opening commemoration 500 yen coin
- 500 yen coin to commemorate the throne of His Majesty the Emperor
- 20 yen coin for the 500th anniversary of the return to Okinawa
- Regarding the above, the material is the same as ordinary coins, but the diameter is 30 mm, which is larger than ordinary coins, and the weight is 13 g, which is heavier than ordinary coins.
- Crown Prince's wedding commemoration 500 yen coin
- Kansai International Airport opening commemoration 500 yen coin
- The 12th Asian Games Memorial 500 Yen Cupronickel Coin (There are 3 types of designs: run, swim, and jump)
- Nagano Olympic Winter Games commemorative 500 yen coin
- 10 yen coin to commemorate the 500th anniversary of His Majesty the Emperor
- The above is the same as the XNUMX-yen coin, which is a regular coin, in terms of diameter, quantity, and material.However, in each case, the surroundings are not lettering but jagged, which is different from ordinary money.
- 500 yen nickel bronze coin
- 2002 FIFA World Cup Memorial 500 Yen Nickel Brass Coin (3 types of designs)
- 2005 Japan International Exposition Commemorative 500 Yen Nickel Brass Coin
- 50th Anniversary of Antarctic Research Expedition 500 Yen Nickel Bronze Coin
- Japan-Brazilian Exchange Year and Japanese 100th Anniversary of Emigration to Brazil 500 Yen Nickel Brass Coin ☆
- 20th Anniversary of His Majesty the Emperor 500 Yen Nickel Brass Coin ☆
- The above is the same as the XNUMX-yen nickel bronze coin, which is a regular coin, in terms of diameter, quantity, and material.However, ☆ is different from ordinary coins in that the surroundings are irregularly shaped diagonally jagged (other than that, the surroundings are also diagonally jagged like ordinary coins).
- 500 yen coin
- Chubu Centrair International Airport opening commemorative 500 yen silver coin
- Diameter 28mm, weight 15.6g, grade is sterling silver, and the circumference is diagonally jagged.This coin is a premium coin (a precious metal commemorative coin whose manufacturing cost exceeds the face value).
- 500 yen bicolor clad coin
- 60 yen bicolor clad coin (500 types of designs) commemorating the 47th anniversary of the enforcement of the Local Autonomy Law
- 30th Anniversary of His Majesty the Emperor's Reign 500 Yen Bicolor Clad Coin
- His Majesty the Emperor's coronation commemoration 500 yen bicolor clad coin
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games commemorative 500 yen bicolor clad coin (there are two types of designs: Thunder God (Olympic) and Wind God (Paralympic))★
- Using the standards (diameter, quantity, material, structure) adopted for the above coins, the style of XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coins for ordinary coins was established.However, only in ★, the circumference is not a deformed diagonal jagged but a normal diagonal jagged.
For details on the year of publication and style, seeJapanese commemorative currencySee.
Unissued coins, coins, etc.
- 72 yen nickel brass coin (grade: copper 20%, zinc 8%, nickel 26.5%, diameter: 7.0mm, quantity: 12g) --2002 prototype coin.The difference from the issued 11-yen nickel brass coin is that the latent image is "NIPPON". A spill incident occurred in November XNUMX.
- 1981/(Showa56 years)May 7: Established a XNUMX-yen coin style[Note 7].
- 1982/(57)May 4 : Five hundred yen white coinIssue start..The design isPaulownia..The surroundings are lettering.
- 1988/(63)May 4 : Law on currency units and issuance of moneyWith the enforcement ofTemporary supplementary currencyThe XNUMX-yen coin, which was issued as a coin, will continue to have the power to be used as a "temporary auxiliary coin that is regarded as money."
- 1999/(Heisei11): The issuance of XNUMX-yen coins has ended.
- 2000/(12)May 1: Established the style of XNUMX-yen nickel coins[Note 8].
- 2000May 8 : XNUMX yen nickel brass coinIssuance started.Although it follows the previous design, details such as the number "500" are different due to the anti-counterfeiting measures.The circumference is diagonally jagged.
- 2021/(Reiwa3 years)May 1: Established a XNUMX-yen bicolor clad coin style[Note 9].
- 2021 years (Ryowa 3 years)May 11 : XNUMX yen bicolor clad coinIssue start..Although it follows the previous design, details such as the arrangement of year inscriptions are different.The circumference is irregularly shaped diagonally jagged.
Number of issued sheets
"Independent Administrative Agency Mint Bureau Data on money "Number of coins manufactured by year"
- Ministry of Finance Printing Bureau "Japanese Money Modern Currency Handbook" Ministry of Finance Printing Bureau, June 1994.ISBN +978-4-17-312160-1.
- Akira Watanabe (September 2012). “About the operational status of Japan's currency system (currency system)". Public Relations Magazine FinanceMinistry of Finance. 2021/10/1Browse.
- Isamu Mukaiyama (June 2019). “Significance of issuing new banknotes and coins and the latest technology". Public Relations Magazine FinanceMinistry of Finance. As of August 2020, 8originalMore archives.2021/10/1Browse.
- ^ Bank of Japan site "Japanese money"
- ^ At the time of its appearanceSwitzerland5Franc,Germany(OldWest Germany) Of 5マ ル ク,Spain500PesetaAlong with coins, it became a hot topic as a high-value coin.
In Germany and SpainEuroWas introduced and the maximum face value coin was 2 euros, so nowCuba5PesoCoin (Cuban convertible peso is 1.08U.S. dollarToPeg), It is a high denomination coin along with the Swiss 5 franc coin (the denomination value of each coin is the value of each country.Exchange rateDue to fluctuations in).However, although Cuban 5 peso coins are not commemorative coins, they are rarely distributed.
- ^ In particular, banknotes are generally renewed approximately every 10 to 20 years as an anti-counterfeiting measure in other countries.
- ^ The C-XNUMX yen note was manufactured and issued for a while after the issuance of the XNUMX-yen white copper coin.1985/(60), suspension of payment from BOJ1994/(6)).
- ^ This front and back is a convenient name at the Mint, and unlike coins of the Meiji era, there are no legal provisions for the front and back.
- ^ Looking at each part alone, the outer edge part has the same composition as a XNUMX-yen nickel brass coin, and the central surface layer part has the same composition as a XNUMX-yen white copper coin.
- ^ July 56, 7 Cabinet Order No. 3
- ^ January 12, 1 Cabinet Order No. 28
- ^ Reiwa January 3, 1rd Cabinet Order No. 27
- ^ a b c d e f Akira Watanabe 2012, pp. 18–31.
- ^ a b c Bank of Japan Financial Research Institute, Institute for Monetary and Financial Sciences, Bank of Japan, 1994, p. 106.ISBN 9784930909381.
- ^ "The 94th Diet House Finance Committee No. 23 April 56, 4 Temporary currency lawOf XNUMX yenTemporary supplementary currencyAbout adding ". House of Representatives. 2020/8/15Browse.
- ^ a b c Ministry of Finance Printing Bureau 1994, pp. 181–182.
- ^ "The 146th Diet House of Representatives Finance Committee No. 3, November 11, 11 Regarding the recast of 17-yen coins”. House of Representatives. 2020/8/15Browse.
- ^ "New 500-yen coin, starting today".Impress Watch 2021/11/1Browse.
- ^ "Regular currency list”. Ministry of Finance. 2021/11/1Browse.
- ^ Money after the Meiji era <As of August 2000> --Bank of Japan Currency Museum
- ^ Naoyuki Kawasaki. “See the micro characters of the new 500 yen coinTakai Laboratory, Department of Electronic Information Electronics, Department of Electronic Information Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Hokkaido University. As of November 2002, 11originalMore archives.2020/8/15Browse.
- ^ a b "I will issue new Bank of Japan notes and XNUMX yen coins" (Press Release), Treasury, (April 2019, 4), originalArchived as of October 2019, 4. 2020/8/15Browse.
- ^ a b "About the issuance start date of the new XNUMX-yen coin”(Japanese). Ministry of Finance. 2021/10/1Browse.
- ^ "We will issue new XNUMX yen coins and commemorative coins”. Ministry of Finance. 2021/4/27Browse.
- ^ "About the issuance time of the new XNUMX-yen coin”. Ministry of Finance. 2021/4/27Browse.
- ^ "New 500-yen coins will be manufactured at the Japan Mint from November". Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun). (November 2021, 6)
- ^ a b c d e f Isamu Mukaiyama 2019, pp. 10–11.
- ^ "The new 500-yen coins are in two colors." The center is the 2-yen coin and the surroundings are the colors of the current 100-yen coin.". FNN Prime Online (Fuji Television Network Co., Ltd.). (April 2019, 4). originalArchived as of October 2020, 8.
- ^ “Why circulation increases only with 500 yen coins? Electronic money and “appropriate use””. Econo detective team (NIKKEI STYLE). (October 2011, 10). originalArchived as of October 2020, 4.
- ^ "Did you know about the new 500-yen coin? What's the surprising reason for the new 500-yen coin?". Adult life (Media software). (April 2019, 4). originalArchived as of October 2019, 5.
- ^ "The 146th Diet session Questions on the Vending Machine Trolls caused by the use of modified foreign coins etc.”. House of Representatives. As of July 2019, 7originalMore archives.2020/8/15Browse.
- ^ “About discontinuation of handling coins at ATMs” (Press release), Japan Post, (November 2005, 2), originalArchived as of October 2005, 2.
- ^ Mono Magazine Editorial Department (September 2017, 9). "Unknown profit mechanism for people with "vending machines"". Storage chest 100 (Toyo Keizai Online). originalArchived as of October 2020, 3.
- ^ Emi Iwaki (July 2015, 7). "There is a vending machine. No matter how many coins and bills are thrown in, it's a wonder that they return to the change counter.". tenki.jp supplement (Japan Weather Association). originalArchived as of October 2015, 7.
- ^ Counterfeit XNUMX-yen coins found one after another Is it a rush before issuing new coins? Sankei WEST December 2020, 12 25:16 (viewed December 39, 2020)
- ^ "Banknotes that are not currently issued but are valid XNUMX yen coins”(Japanese). Bank of Japan. 2022/10/1Browse.