TCL Mini LED QLED TVs provide gamers with an unparalleled gaming experience
If you write the contents roughly
Features that support advanced audiovisual technology and next-generation features include high refresh rate dynamic correction up to 120Hz, color trailing, burn and blur reduction, variable refresh rate (VRR), and automatic low delay. It features a Game Master mode with integrated modes (ALLM) to ensure the best possible gaming experience.
TCL Electronics AsiaNet 92871 (2768) [Hong Kong January 2021, 11 ... → Continue reading
Kyodo News PR Wire
Kyodo PR wire, which distributes press releases and news releases, connects information from "who wants to know" to "people who want to know."
This is a site that consumers should pay attention to, where news releases from major governments and government agencies including local governments and universities are gathered.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Variable refresh rate
Variable refresh rate(Kahenri Fureshureto,English: Variable refresh rate( VRR )) Is a display that supports variable refresh rate technology, which is dynamic and can change continuously and seamlessly depending on the situation.Refresh rate.
Displayes that support variable refresh rates are typically specific.範 囲Supports refresh rates (eg 30Hz to 144Hz).thisVariable refresh rate rangeCalled (VRR range).Refresh rates can change seamlessly and continuously anywhere within this range.
On displays with a fixed refresh rate, frames can be evenly spaced on the screen only at specific intervals.If the new frame is not ready when that interval is reached, the old frame will be kept on the screen until the next interval (stuttering), or the old frame and the completed part of the new frame will be displayed (tearing). ).Conversely, if the frame is ready before the interval arrives, the frame will not be displayed until that interval arrives.The main purpose of variable refresh rates isvideo gameVariousframe rateBy maintaining a refresh rate that synchronizes with stuttersTearingEliminate.This makes the display move more smoothly even if the frame rate changes..
Another purpose is power management, which temporarily reduces the refresh rate of the display to save battery power on laptops and mobile devices..
Variable refresh rate display technology includes several industry and proprietary standards.
- AMD FreeSync
- Nvidia G-Sync
- VESA Adaptive-Sync Press Release
- HDMI 2.1 Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Apple ProMotion
- Qualcomm Q-Sync
The first phone with a VRR was.
- ^ G-SYNC. “Preview of NVIDIA G-SYNC, Part # 1 (Fluidity)". Blur Busters. 2017/1/5Browse.
- ^ Soomro (January 2017, 1). “HDMI 2.1 brings 8K, 10K resolution and variable refresh rates". 2017/1/5Browse.
- ^ "G-Sync vs. FreeSync: Adaptive sync gaming monitors explained". PCWorld (September 2018, 9). 2018/9/7Browse.
- ^ "Variable refresh rate for power management". 2021/6/11Browse.
- ^ "Adaptive control of display refresh rate based on video frame rate and power efficiency". 2021/6/11Browse.
- ^ NVIDIA Newsroom. “NVIDIA Supersizes PC Gaming with New Breed of Big Format Gaming Displays | NVIDIA Newsroom". nvidianews.nvidia.com. 2021/1/6Browse.
- ^ "Variable refresh rate for stroke CRT displays". 2021/6/11Browse.
- ^ Company, The Asahi Shimbun. “Asahi Shimbun Digital Photo Feature "Apple WWDC 2017 Detailed Report" "The display of the new iPad Pro has a variable refresh rate from 120Hz to 24Hz. It achieves both extremely smooth operation and reduced battery consumption (51/75)."”(Japanese). asahi.com. 2021/10/21Browse.
- ^ a b Miller, Chance (May 2021, 10). “MacBook Pro ProMotion tidbits: 24Hz to 120Hz range, battery life, more" (English). 9to5Mac. 2021/10/21Browse.
- ^ Siddiqui (August 2020, 8). “The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is the first phone with Samsung's new VRR OLED display". xda-developers. 2020/8/12Browse.