What is the "sudden change in household budget" scholarship that you can apply for even in the middle of the year if your household budget changes suddenly?
If you write the contents roughly
It should be noted that divorce and disappearance of livelihood maintainers, turnover that does not correspond to involuntary unemployment such as retirement, and turnover of livelihood maintainers (company managers, etc.) who do not have employment insurance are excluded. That is.
What is a scholarship?Scholarships that support students who have difficulty going on to school due to financial reasons are mainly called benefit-type scholarships that do not require repayment ... → Continue reading
Financial Field publishes articles every day with the motto of "Solutions for questions and concerns about money are easy to understand." Financial fields can solve problems that are difficult to discuss, such as tuition, inheritance, loans, investment, insurance, etc.
Professionals such as financial planners, lawyers, certified public accountants, and tax accountants provide easy-to-understand news about user questions and the latest trends related to money.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
employment insurance (Koyohoken) means in JapanEmployment Insurance Actbased on,unemployment・It is an insurance system for employment continuity. The insurer is the Japanese government. The financial resources of the employer and the employer(I.e.In addition to paying,
Whereas the predecessor unemployment insurance focused on the provision of unemployment allowances, which is a follow-up measure to unemployment, employment insurance also emphasizes prevention of unemployment and response to changes in the employment structure. Decided to leave.. After several revisions, it now defines four types of "unemployment benefits", which are job seeker benefits, job promotion benefits, employment continuation benefits, and education and training benefits. Stipulate. Furthermore, due to the enforcement of the revised law in April 4, "childcare leave benefits" have been reorganized into a system of benefits along with "unemployment benefits".
Employment insuranceWorker unemploymentIn addition to providing necessary benefits in the event of a situation that makes it difficult for a worker to continue employment,Education TrainingBy receiving the necessary benefits when a child receives a leave and when the worker takes leave to raise a child,Stability of living and employmentAnd facilitate job seeking activitiesPromote employmentIn addition,Employment stability of workersTo contribute toPreventing unemployment, correcting employment conditions and increasing employment opportunities, The purpose of developing and improving the capabilities of workers and other welfare of workers (Article 1). To reach this goal,Unemployment benefitsas well as the Childcare leave benefitsBesides doingSecond business(Employment stabilization business, capacity development business) can be carried out (Article 3).
In the Employment Insurance Act, "turnover" refers to the termination of the employment relationship between the insured and the employer. "Unemployment" means that the insured has left the job and has a will and ability to work, but is unable to get a job (Article 4). Therefore, “job separation” does not mean “unemployment”. As long as the employment relationship continues, you will be insured even if you do not pay wages.
The government regulates employment insurance (Article 2), and the insurer of employment insurance is the national government. According to the main rules of the Employment Insurance ActMinister of Health, Labour and WelfareHas a wide range of authority, but the authority of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare as defined by the Employment Insurance Act is that part of it is required by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.Prefectural Labor BureauLongDelegation(Article 81 (1)), the authority delegated to the prefectural labor bureau director under this provision is as specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.Public Employment Security OfficeIt can be delegated to the chief (Article 81, paragraph 2), and is divided as follows (Enforcement Regulations Article 1, Enforcement Ordinance Article 1).
- Article 7 (Notification regarding Insured Person), Article 9 Clause 1 (Confirmation that a worker has become an insured person or is no longer an insured person) and Article 38 Clause 2 (Special employment insurance for short-term employment) The authority of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare pursuant to the confirmation of whether a person is a person) shall be delegated to the prefectural labor bureau director.
- The authority delegated to the prefectural labor bureau director under the provisions of the preceding paragraph shall be delegated to the public employment security director pursuant to the provisions of Article 81, paragraph 2.
- Of office work related to employment insurance (excluding labor insurance related office work prescribed in Article 1 paragraph 1 of the Law Enforcement Regulations concerning the collection of insurance premiums for labor insurance, the same shall apply hereinafter), the work carried out by the prefectural governor is Performed by the prefectural governor responsible for the location of the office.
- Among the employment insurance affairs, the prefectural labor bureau director performs the affairs under the direction and supervision of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare by the prefectural labor bureau director who has jurisdiction over the location of the applicable business.
- Among the office work related to employment insurance, the office work carried out by the director of the Public Employment Security Office is the director of the Public Employment Security Office that has jurisdiction over the location of the business establishment of the applicable business under the direction and supervision of the director of the prefectural labor bureau. If so, the Director of Public Employment Security, which is specified in the relevant item, shall do so.
- Recipients, elderly beneficiaries and elderly job seekers who have received benefits, and have not passed one year since the day following the day of leaving the job pertaining to the elderly beneficiaries. (“Elderly job seeker benefit recipient”), a person who is eligible for a special entitlement and a special lump-sum payment, and 1 months from the day following the day of leaving the job pertaining to the special entitlement We perform about office work about unemployment benefit (except employment continuation benefit) and day labor insured person who does not pass ("special lump sum recipient") and person listed in 6 Clause 60 of Article 2 Office work related to approval, office work based on the provisions of Article 1, andBenefits for day laborersOffice work related to the payment of the head of the Public Employment Security Office ("jurisdiction public employment security office") having jurisdiction over the address or residence of the person
- Office work related to payment of employment promotion allowances for persons eligible for daily employment, Head of Public Employment Security Office, which has jurisdiction over the location of business establishments related to stable employment in the same issue
- Office work based on the provisions of Article 43, Paragraph 2 performed for insured persons with day labor Laboratories where the employer has been employed for 2 days or more in each month of the previous February or has been continuously employed for 18 days or more Head of Public Employment Security Office having jurisdiction over or head of Public Employment Security Office having jurisdiction
- Office work based on Article 10(3) and office work related to payment of daily labor job seeker benefits for insured by day laborers Head of public employment security office selected by the person (for persons specified by the director of the Employment Security Bureau of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) , Director of Public Employment Security Offices appointed by the Director of Employment Security Bureau)
- Office work regarding benefits for unemployment, etc. performed for persons requesting payment of benefits for unemployment, etc. pursuant to the provisions of Article 10-3 (1) Persons eligible to receive such unemployment benefits, those who are eligible to receive an old age (aged job seeker benefits Jurisdiction), Special qualification recipients (including special lump sum recipients), Day labor insured persons or those who can receive education and training benefits are responsible for the address or whereabouts at the time of death. Director of Public Employment Security Office
- Out of the businesses listed in Article 63, Paragraph 1, Item 1Occupational Ability Development Promotion ActBased on the plan prescribed in Article 11, Paragraph 1Job trainingEmployers who perform activities to promote vocational training, etc. prescribed in Article 13 of the same law (Central Vocational Development Associationexcept for. The affairs regarding the implementation of the subsidized project will be conducted by the prefectural governor.
When the administrative agency finds that it is necessary for the enforcement of the Employment Insurance Act (in addition to insurance benefits, it also includes dispositions related to the two businesses), Can enter the office. However, this authorityShould not be construed as authorized for criminal investigation(Article 79). In addition, the administrative agency may order an employer or a labor insurance office association that is found to have employed the insured to submit the necessary reports, documents, or appearance regarding the enforcement of the Employment Insurance Act (Article 76). ..
When the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare decides on important matters concerning the enforcement of the Employment Insurance Act,Labor Policy CouncilOpinion ofHave to listen to. The Labor Policy Council may make a proposal to the relevant administrative agency or request a report regarding the operation of the employment insurance business in response to the consultation of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare (Article 72).
WorkerHiredThe business to be done isApplied business(Article 5), and employment insurance is compulsorily joined. Business conducted by national/local governments,CorporationThe business conducted by (any type of corporation), the business conducted by a foreign business owner in Japan is also applicable if it corresponds to a business in which workers are employed.SailorTreats a business that employs as an independent business (when employment management between seafarers and non-seafarers is carried out within one facility under an employment contract with the same employer) However, it is not necessary to mix seafarers and non-seafarers as insured persons in one applicable business establishment).
Businesses that meet all of the following requirements areProvisional voluntary applicationIt is optional to join employment insurance. If more than half of the workers used in the business wish to do so, the employer must take out employment insurance, and if the employer is willing to join It is necessary to obtain the consent of more than one half of the workers who are concerned (Article 2 Paragraphs 1 and 2 of Supplementary Provisions of the Collection Act).. There are penalties for business owners who violate their obligations to join or who are disadvantageous to applicants. In case of voluntary enrollment, submit the application for enrollment to the prefectural labor bureau director via the competent public employment security director, and a thorough examination will be conducted by the competent public employment security director to see if the business owner can be expected to carry out legal duties. Be seen.
- Agriculture, forestry and fisheries industry (excluding businesses in which seafarers are employed)
- In the case of businesses that employ seafarers, even the agriculture, forestry and fisheries businesses are compulsory.
- Being privately owned
- Less than 5 people at all timesTo use workers.
- When calculating "5 persons," include those who are not covered by the Employment Insurance Act. However, when using only workers who are not subject to the law, it is not necessary to treat it as an applicable business.
- "Always" means that there are five or more people throughout the year. Therefore, if it is usual that there are less than 5 people during the off-season even if there are more than 5 people during the busy season, it will be a provisional voluntary application project rather than compulsory application.
- If the same employer concurrently operates the applied business division and the provisional voluntary application business division, if each division is recognized as an independent business, only the applied business division is the applied business.
When a business establishment is set up (abolished), you must submit a notification of establishment (abolition) of employment insurance to a competent public employment security director within 10 days from the next day. From January 28, notification of installation (discontinuation)Corporate numberIs required.
Business owner andLabor insurance office associationDocuments related to employment insurance (two businesses andCollection methodMust be retained for 2 years (4 years for documents relating to the insured) from the date of completion (regulation Article 143).
被 保 険 者
|Employment status||Ten thousand people|
|Labor contract with no fixed term||3,728|
|Over a yearFixed-term contract||451|
|Fixed-term contracts for one month to less than one year (temporary employment)||763|
|Fixed-term contract less than 1 month (Day labor）||15|
|I don't know the period||239|
In employment insurance, "insured" meansWorkers employed in covered businessesAnd, it means a person who does not correspond to any of the following (Article 4, Article 6, Enforcement Regulations Article 3-2, Article 4). Whether or not an employee is to be insured by employment insurance will naturally become an insured person if he/she meets the requirements for enrollment, regardless of the will of the person himself/herself, and therefore the worker cannot refuse to enroll. From January 29, “persons who will be hired after the age of 1” will be removed from the exemption, and persons aged 65 and over will also be insured regardless of whether they have continued employment.
- 1 week prescribedworking time Less than 20 hours(Excluding those who will be insured by day labor)
- "Predetermined working hours per week" meansLabor regulations, The time that the person is supposed to work in the normal week according to the employment contract, etc. If the specified working hours are set in units of one month,One thousandthThe time obtained by dividing by is the prescribed working time for one week. If the specified working hours are specified only in units of one year,52The time obtained by dividing by is the prescribed working time for one week. If the prescribed working hours for one week are not fixed,Shift systemIf the working hours cannot be determined until immediately before due to factors such as the above, the average prescribed working hours will be calculated based on the actual work records.
- Apply to the same business ownerNot expected to be employed more than 31 days in a rowPersons (excluding persons employed for the same employer's applicable business for 2 days or more in each month of the previous February and those who are day laborers who are to be insured by day labor)
- Persons who are seasonally employed and who fall under any of the following (excluding those who fall under the category of daily labor insured persons)
- Those who are employed for a fixed period within 4 months
- Persons who work 1 hours or more and less than 20 hours a week
- School education lawThose who are students or students of each school specified in XNUMX., and who do not fall under any of the following
- Those who are planning to graduate and are to be employed in applicable businesses and will continue to be employed in such businesses after graduation
- Those who are on leave
- Part-timeThose who are enrolled in the course
- Others designated by the Director of the Employment Security Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare as a person conforming to the above items
- Sailor LawSeafarers prescribed in Article 1 (including those considered as reserve seafarers) who are employed to board fishing boats (limited to those specified by a Cabinet Order) (when employed as applicable seafarers throughout the year) except for)
- Contents of salaries (retirement allowance system, etc.) that should be paid based on other laws, regulations, rules, etc., if a person is employed by a business of the country, prefectures, municipalities, and other similar items, and if he/she leaves the job But,Exceeds the contents of job seeker benefits and employment promotion benefitsWho are recognized as
- Country orSpecified independent administrative agencyPersons who are employed in the business of (excluding those who are not considered to be employees as part-time employees)
- Unlike the case of prefectures or municipalities, no application or approval is required.
- A person who is employed in a business of a prefecture, etc., who applied for the approval of the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare that the head of the prefecture concerned does not apply to the Employment Insurance Act.
- Persons employed by businesses such as municipalities who applied for and received approval from the prefectural labor bureau director that the head of the municipality does not apply to the Employment Insurance Act
- Country orSpecified independent administrative agencyPersons who are employed in the business of (excluding those who are not considered to be employees as part-time employees)
The insured qualification is supposed to be acquired on the date of employment (not the date of conclusion of the employment contract, but the first date of actually entering the employment relationship). In addition, the insured status will be lost the day after leaving the job and the day after the day of death. However, if a new insured qualification should be obtained on the day of leave, the insured qualification based on the previous employment relationship will be lost on the day of leave. Regarding the loss of the insured qualification due to other than leaving the job (employment as a director, change of working conditions to less than 20 hours per week, disappearance of insurance relations of employment insurance, etc.) Lost.
No foreigner living in JapanCitizenshipIn principle, all persons are insured except for those who have been proved to be covered by the foreign public servants and foreign unemployment insurance system. For overseas businessSeconded・Even if you are transferred to another position, you will be insured as long as the employment relationship with the employer to whom you are seconded continues. On the other hand, those who are locally hired for overseas business are not insured regardless of their nationality. As for seafarers, any seafarer employed in the applicable business will be insured regardless of the area in which the ship on which the seafarer is aboard sails.
Those who work the same amount of time as regular workers at the establishment are insured. Those who have shorter working hours than ordinary workers (short-time workers) are those who say, “The prescribed working time for one week is 1 hours or more, and the same business operator applies for 20 days or more. Those who are likely to be insured become insured.
- All are said to be "expected to be hired for 31 days or more" unless it is clear that employment will not continue for 31 days or more. Even if the planned employment period is less than 31 days, if there is a possibility that the same job will be employed for 31 days or more due to renewal, etc., the person will be insured from the point of time when the prospect is expected.
- Working conditionsDue to the change, even if the working hours are temporarily less than 20 hours a week, the insured status will not be lost if it is assumed that they will return to work 20 hours a week or more. However, as a result, if you leave the job without returning to working conditions of 20 hours or more per week, you will be treated as having lost your insured qualification when it comes to less than 20 hours per week.
- In the case of a fixed-term work contract, the insured status will continue if the next employment is expected to start with working conditions of 20 hours or more per week. If not expected, you will lose your insured status the day after the end of your last employment contract.
- When it is necessary to judge the worker nature
Sole proprietorshipAnd corporateCEOAre not insured, butDirector,Statutory AuditorPersons with a strong personality and who have an employment relationship (such as those who do not have the right to execute business, the compensation of directors does not exceed the salary, etc.) are insured..
As a general rule, family members living in the same household are not considered insured, but if it can be confirmed that they are in a working state with other workers by checking the "Certificate of relatives living together" and the attached documents, the insured qualification will be granted. It is admitted. Specifically, it is assumed that all the following requirements are met.
- Follow the command and order of the business owner (judgment based on the business owner's declaration).
- The actual situation of employment andwagePayment is made in the same manner as other workers (judgment is made by comparison with all compared workers by "certificate of relatives living together" and attached documents or declaration of business owner).
- Not in a position to make profits with the business owner.
Domestic servant TheLabor Standards ActThose who are not the above-mentioned workers do not become insured, but those who are primarily employed in applicable businesses and engaged in work other than housework become insured even if they are used for housework. ..
Expeditionary workersIs all except house servants such as housemaidsMinistry of DefenseAre indirectly hired through theNational Civil Service Retirement Allowance ActWill not be applied, so you will be insured.
Accepted as a foreign technical intern trainee (person who is engaged in activities of residence status "Skill Intern Training No. 1", "Skill Intern Training No. 1", "Skill Intern Training No. 2" and "Technical Intern Training No. 2B") When carrying out activities to acquire skills, etc., the employee is insured because he has an employment relationship with the business operator of the recipient. However, at the beginning of entry, a training (a lecture (including a visit)) that is not based on an employment contract is conducted, and machine operation training at facilities for producing products such as factory production lines during the training periodSafety and health educationIs not included. ) Is held, he/she will not be an insured person because he is not in an employment relationship with the business operator of the recipient during the course.
Life insuranceCompany sales representatives are business ownersDelegationIn many cases, they are in a contractual relationship, and as a general rule, they are not insured, but it is admitted that the employment relationship is particularly clear by comprehensively judging from their job content, mode of service, wage calculation method, etc. Therefore, the person who is subject to the restraint/command of the employer is said to be insured.Non-life insuranceCompany clerk, securities company clerk, financial company,trading companyIf the employment relationship is clear, as determined by the actual conditions such as the content of the duties, the mode of service, and the salary calculation method, etc.
Teleworkers have the same identity as workers at the office (command line, restraint time,Labor regulationsIn principle, the person will be insured.
Dispatched workers are insured at the business establishment of the dispatching source. In the case of so-called registered dispatch workers, the insured status will continue if the next dispatch work is expected to start under working conditions of 20 hours or more per week. If not expected, the insured status will be lost on the day following the end of the employment contract period for temporary employment. If you wish to work for 20 hours or more per week under the dispatching business operator after the end date and you are registered with the dispatching business operator, "The next dispatching business is expected to start. Treat as "case."
Childbirth facilityShall provide the opportunity and convenience necessary for employment or acquisition of skills to those who have limited employment ability due to physical or mental reasons or household circumstances, and those who are difficult to be hired. As a social welfare facility whose purpose is to promote its independence, its workers (excluding staff) are, in principle, not insured.
Religious people said, "People engaged in religious ceremonies, missionary work, teachers, people who are training in monks, believers who serve without receiving any salary are not workers under the Labor Standards Act. Absent"Based on the above, as in the case of workers of general companies, they are not insured unless they receive wages based on a labor contract. However, the Circular also requires that specific working conditions, etc. be compared with those of general companies and that individual cases be judged according to the actual circumstances.
If a person who is employed for a seasonal business for a period of up to 4 months continues to be employed by the same employer beyond that fixed periodFrom the day that exceeds the specified periodBe insured. However, if the total of the initial period and the new period is less than 4 months, you will not be insured.
Even if you are absent from work for a long time, as long as the employment relationship continues,Without paying wagesBe insured. Exceeding the contents of job seeker benefits and employment promotion benefitsSeverance payEven a person who is employed by a system-applied project is insured.
At the same time, in principle, a worker who has more than one employment relationship (such as a seconded employee) is insured only for the “one employment relationship that receives the main wage necessary to maintain a living”.Never be insured in more than one employment relationship at the same time.. Therefore, if the main wage is paid at the seconded location, the insurance relationship with the seconded party ends... If you are 65 years old or older, in principle, you should be the insured person who was seconded to you.If you are 65 years old and have returned to the original job after reaching the age of 65 after obtaining insured status Become the insured person who was seconded.
If the employer transfers the insured person to be employed from one place of business of the employer to another place of business, the employer shall receive employment insurance within 10 days from the day after the fact. The insured relocation notice must be submitted to the public employment security director who has jurisdiction over the business establishment after relocation. Submission is required even if the place of business before and after transfer is within the same public employment security office.
A general insured person is an insured person other than those specified below (aged continuous insured person, short-term employment special insured person, day labor insured person). Therefore, there is an age limit of less than 65 years old.
An elderly insured person is an insured person (excluding persons who are insured under the special exception for short-term employment or insured by day labor),Over 65 years oldPerson (Article 37-2). Due to the revision of the law, from January 29, 2017 (enforcement date), employees will be covered by employment insurance regardless of whether they have continued employment before age 1. Persons aged 1 and over who are newly hired on or after the enforcement date will be on that hiring date, and those who are older insured before the enforcement date will be elderly on the enforcement date. In addition, if a person who was 65 years old at the time of employment before the enforcement date and was not qualified as an elderly insured person continues to be employed over the enforcement date, he/she was employed on the enforcement date. And qualify as an elderly insured.
Until December 28, 12, employees who are 31 years of age or older have been employed as "old age insured persons" before the day before they reached the age of 65 in the business covered by the same employer. It was intended for insurers (excluding those insured by short-term employment exceptions and those insured by daily labor. Article 65-37 before the revision). In other words, only general insured persons who have continued employment (including re-employment after retirement) will become older insured persons when they reach the age of 2 (there is no special procedure required and they are automatically switched) and are employed. Those who were 65 years old at the time were not insured because they were exempt.
Short-term employment special insured person
The short-term employment exception insured is the insuredIs hired seasonallyPerson (Migrant, Etc.), and does not fall under any of the following (excluding those insured by day labor, Article 38). Insured as a special case from the viewpoint of employment measures. Whether or not it corresponds to “seasonally employed” is determined from the contents of the qualification acquisition notification (employment type, job type, reason for setting the employment period, etc.) (only by having a migrant worker's certificate) Is not something that can be judged to be a person who leaves or leaves a job seasonally).
- Those who are employed for a fixed period of up to 4 months
- If you continue to be employed by the same employer beyond the initial prescribed period, you will become a special short-term employment insured person from that date (total of the prescribed period and the extended period). Unless it exceeds 4 months).
- Persons who work 1 hours or more and less than 20 hours a week
Short-term Employment Exception If the insured has continued to be employed by the same employer for more than one year, the general insured will be insured if they are under the age of 1 on the day they are employed for at least one year. If you are 1 or older, you will be switched to an older insured person.
Day labor insured
The daily labor insured person is an insured person who is employed daily or within 30 days.Workers employed for a fixed period(Day laborAmong workers), those that meet the prescribed requirements (Article 42).Daily Labor Job Seeker Benefits # Daily Labor InsuredSee.
Employment insurance insured card
When the employer becomes an insured person (excluding the daily labor insured person), the employer10th of the next monthBy the person responsible for public employment securityQualification acquisition reportMust be submitted (Article 7, Article 6 paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Regulations). From January 28, the insured'spersonal numberMust be stated. In the following cases, the contract concerning the labor contract in the qualification acquisition notice,Worker list,Wage bookOther documents that can prove that fact must be attached (Article 6, Paragraph 2 of the Enforcement Regulations).
- When the business owner submits the qualification acquisition notification for the first time
- When submitting a qualification acquisition notification after the specified deadline
- It is recognized that there have been orders to return or pay unemployment benefits in the past three years and other similar circumstances.
- If there is any doubt about what is stated in the qualification notification, or if it is not possible to determine that the person has been insured only by the qualification notification
- When submitting a qualification acquisition notification pertaining to a relative living in the same household or a person specified by the Director General of the Public Employment Security Bureau as a person requiring special confirmation
Confirmation of insured qualifications by the Director of Public Employment Security (If the Director of Public Employment Security does not submit a confirmation,Official authorityCan be done in. If the insured himself/herself can make a request for confirmation, he/she will receive an identification of employment insurance insured (hereinafter referred to as “insured identification”) and employment insurance insured qualification confirmation notice (insured). (For notification) (hereinafter referred to as "acquisition confirmation notice") is issued to the insured (Articles 8 and 9, Enforcement Regulations Articles 8 to 12). The insured ID/acquisition confirmation notice can be issued via the business operator who employs the insured (Article 9 of the Regulations), but in most cases it is delivered through the business owner. .. In principle, the business owner must hand over both to the insured person (worker), but in practice, the business owner keeps the insured certificate and gives the acquisition confirmation notice to the insured person. There are many. Even if the insured card is kept by the business owner, it is only during enrollment and will be returned to the insured upon retirement. The insured card will need to be presented to the new employer if newly employed at an employer with employment insurance.TurnoverIt must be kept so that it will not be lost (the new business owner only needs to enter the insured number in the qualification acquisition notification after receiving the insured identification and attach the insured identification to the qualification acquisition notification) Not). Although the insured card itself does not have an expiration date, when the qualification is acquired at a new business site, a new insured card will be issued, at which point the old insured card will be collected and lose its effect. The person number does not change in principle. If it changes, there will be a disadvantage in calculating the insured period, so be careful.
In practice, there is no problem with the procedure as long as you know the insured number, so there is no problem if the old insured card is the same as the insured number that you have been using until now. Even if you do not have the insured card itself (for example, if you lost your previous insured card, or if the company you worked for previously did not give your insured card to the subscriber) Since the insured ledger held by Hello Work is checked from the contents of (Regulation Article 15), the insured number can continue to be insured. Also, the insured card isHealth insurance card,Employee ID cardDifferent fromIdentificationHowever, it is often not collected because it is difficult to be abused. It is important to keep the same insured number. If you do not have any documents to verify your insured card and you cannot verify it at Hello Work, you will be newly enrolled and a new insured number and insured card will be issued. Although there is a statement on the back side that "Do not receive the doubly issued", this "duplicate" means "with another insured number", so the same insured If you have more than one insured card by number, you may dispose of more than the latest insured card. If the insured number is different, an integration procedure is required, so you need to apply to Hello Work (in principle, the number issued later will be the living number).
In addition, as for the procedure related to employment insurance, the person directly goes through the office while he/she is in the office, and the person directly goes after he/she leaves.(The integrated procedure performed when there are multiple numbers requires the person to carry out the procedure at Hello Work. In this case, basically, the number side issued later will be used by the current business establishment, so a unified procedure will be taken by transferring the data of the earlier number to the data of the later number. If the insurance benefit right with the old number has disappeared, it will not be unified, and the procedure will be moved to the "erasure" of the old number).
The insured person or the person who was the insured person can always make a request for confirmation (inquiry confirmation confirmation of employment insurance insured qualification acquisition report) that HelloWork has become or is no longer insured. (Article 8), the employer on the grounds that the worker made the claimDismissalNo other disadvantageous treatment should be done. Business owners who violate this areImprisonmentOr less than 30 yenfineBe dealt with (Article 83). This request can be made orally and there is no prescription on the request.
In addition, when the insured changed his/her name, it was conventionally supposed to submit a name change notification promptly, but if the personal number was changed after March 30, 3 due to the revision of the law, orEmployment continuation benefitIt has been decided that the name change notification should be submitted together with the application for payment (Article 14 of the revised rule). Furthermore, Article 2 of the regulation was deleted from January 1, 1, and it is no longer possible to submit a name change notification alone from the same day (electronic application June 14st of the same year). (It will be submitted in combination with other notifications/applications).
Employment insurance insured qualification confirmation confirmation letter
The acquisition confirmation notice is a document informing the insured that the procedure for acquiring the employment insurance qualification has been performed, and is issued to the insured via the business owner. As a document for confirming participation in employment insurance, it has a role similar to that of the insured card, but as the items that can be confirmed only by the confirmation letter of acquisition, the date of acquisition of qualification, the name of the place of business, and the date of acceptance are listed. There is.2011 In the form before the amendment, all was written on the insured card, and the acquisition confirmation notice was not issued.
However, there are few workers who are familiar with various insurance systems such as employment insurance, and I think that I trust the business owner and naturally join the company, and for the first time I know that I did not have employment insurance when I retired. As a result, there were many problems that retired workers could not receive the planned benefits. This is because, as a business owner manages the insured card that must be issued to the insured for the sake of convenience, it is not possible for the insured to check whether or not he/she has taken out employment insurance. It is to be issued separately from the insured card as a special document for informing the insured that he/she has joined the employment insurance. If not even given, workers should confirm with HelloWork that they have employment insurance.
As for Hello Work, it has been instructed to deliver it together with the insured card as in the past, but there are cases where it has not been penetrated and the company keeps it. There are the following reasons for the company's storage.
- It is a document that the insured side mainly uses after retirement, and if it is given at the time of acquisition of qualification, it generally has to be kept for many years as it is, and there are cases where it is lost at the time of retirement. , Business owners will need more re-issue procedures.
- Employers are obliged to perform administrative procedures (such as address change) related to employment insurance during the insured's tenure, which increases the time and effort to confirm the insured card each time. In practice, it is sufficient to keep the insured number in a worker list or keep a copy of it.
Note that it is not necessary to submit an acquisition confirmation letter to the new employer after retirement, but in the case of the new form it can be passed as is without being cut (in the case of the old form, it is an insured card as a whole. Can not be modified from). If you are concerned about personal information, you may cut it off and pass only the insured card to the new employer, but the personal information described in the acquisition confirmation letter is usually the same as the resume. Therefore, there is virtually no information that can be hidden by clipping.
Notification of job separation/qualification loss
When the employer ceases to be an insured person (including leaving the job and the case where the worker falls under the exemption), the employer shall count 10 from the day following the date of disqualification. Within a dayEmployment insurance Insured qualification loss notification(Notification of loss of qualification) must be submitted to the competent public employment security director (Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Enforcement Regulations). From January 28, the personal number of the insured must be entered in the notification of disqualification.
To receive the basic allowance after the insured leaves the job,Employment insurance insured turnover slipYou must submit the (job separation) to Hello Work. This turnover slip is created by the business ownerEmployment insurance insured turnover certificateBased on (Certificate of Resignation), the Director of Public Employment Security Office accepts it and the employer delivers it to the person leaving the employment (Enforcement Regulations Article 17, paragraphs 1 and 2). There are three copies of the job separation certificate, one of which is the job separation slip that the insured receives. Therefore, as a general rule, you must attach a quitting certificate to the submission of the qualification loss report (if the reason for losing qualification is something other than leaving the job, you do not need to attach it). Even if you are not eligible for the basic allowance or if you are disciplinaryly dismissed, if the insured wishes to issue a leave certificate, the employer must create a leave certificate.For an insured person who is 59 years old or older on the day of leaving work, a certificate of job separation must be created even if the insured person does not wish to issue a job separation vote(Because it is necessary to create the "certificate of wages when you reach the age of 7" described below. Article 2 Paragraph XNUMX of the Enforcement Regulations). If the employer disagrees about the reasons for leaving the job regarding the reasons stated by the employer, there is a column to indicate that on the leave slip..
As a general rule, the employee turnover certificate is issued through the employer, but when the employee leaves the employee's certificate of departure directly with Hello Work, the employee's leave certificate must be issued to the employee.
The insurance rate isLaw concerning collection of insurance premiums for labor insurance(Collection Act) (Article 68), the original insurance rate in the main rule,
- 1.55% for general businesses (breakdown is 1.2% for unemployment benefits, 0.35% for two businesses) (payment ratio 0.95% for business owners, 0.6% for insured persons)
- 1.75% for agriculture, forestry and fisheries and sake brewing (breakdown is 1.4% for unemployment benefits, 0.35% for two businesses)
- 1.85% in the construction industry (1.4% for unemployment benefits, 0.45% for two businesses) (payment ratio: 1.15%, insured 0.7%)
It is said that (Collection Act Article 12 paragraph 4). Of the agriculture, forestry and fisheries businesses, the businesses designated by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare (the following businesses) as businesses that are closed on a seasonal basis or whose scale does not shrink are treated as “general businesses” (22 December 12, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification 28).
- Cattle and horse breeding, dairy farming, poultry farming or pig farming business
- Gardening service business
- Inland water culture business
- Business in which seafarers are employed
However, in the collection lawElasticity clauseIs established, and the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare meets certain requirements in each fiscal year and finds it necessary,Labor Policy CouncilThe insurance premium rate can be changed within ±1% by deciding the period within one year by listening to the opinion of (collection law Article 0.4 paragraph 12). In addition, the insurance premiums for two businesses will be reduced by 5% for one year if the specified requirements are met (Article 1, Paragraphs 0.05 and 12 of the Collection Act). Furthermore, the insurance premium rate will be reduced by 8% for the period from 9 to the 29rd year of Reiwa (Law No. 3 of 0.2). By these provisions, the insurance premium rate from 29 to 14 is significantly reduced from the original rate and becomes as follows (29 Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. 3), 30 Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. 19, 31 Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. 53).
- 0.9% for general businesses(Breakdown is 0.6% for unemployment benefits and 0.3% for two businesses.)
- 1.1% for agriculture, forestry and fisheries and sake brewing(Breakdown is 0.8% for unemployment benefits and 0.3% for two businesses.)
- 1.2% in the construction industry(Breakdown is 0.8% for unemployment benefits and 0.4% for two businesses.)
The reason for the large share of the burden on the employer is that labor and management share the unemployment benefit and the work portion of the Employment Support Act, but only the employer bears the portion of the two works excluding the Employment Support Act. .. The Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare considers the employment and unemployment status of the insured and other circumstances when changing the insurance premium rate according to the elasticity clause.There will be no hindrance to the payment of unemployment benefits related to the employment insurance business.Therefore, consideration shall be given so that the financial balance pertaining to the employment insurance business can be maintained while holding the reserve fund necessary to do so (Collection Act Article 12 paragraph 7).
For dispatched workers, the dispatcher pays the insurance premium as the applicable business operator, but unlike industrial accident insurance, it is treated as a “general business” regardless of the actual situation of the dispatched worker in principle.
The business owner must pay the insured person an amount equivalent to the insurance premium.wageHowever, each time you pay a wage to the insured, this deduction can only be made for the amount corresponding to the wage (Article 32 of the Collection Act). Therefore, it is not possible, for example, to deduct the full amount of the insured contribution for one year from the wage for January. If you pay your wages more than once in January, you must deduct each time (instead of collecting them once), andHealth insurance,Employee pensionUnlike,BonusIf you retire in the middle of a payment month, you must also deduct from the bonus for that month. In addition, if deducted, the business owner is obliged to issue a statement (Article 31 of the Collection Act, in practice it is customary to list on the salary statement).
National Treasury burden
In addition to insurance premiums, unemployment is not unrelated to the government's economic and employment policies, and the government should take part in that responsibility.National treasuryContributions are also used (Article 66 paragraphs 1-5, Article 67). The percentage that the national treasury bears is
- Benefits for Job Seekers and Wide Area Extended Benefits for Day Workers: 3/1
- Job Seeker Benefits (Excluding Daily Labor Job Seeker Benefits and Old Age Job Seeker Benefits): 4/1
- Continuation of employment benefits (excluding basic employment continuation benefits and re-employment benefits for older people): 8/1
- Employment support law businessVocational training attendance benefits: 2/1
(However, from FY29 to FY31, measures for each 100th of each are taken (Supplementary Provisions Article 10)). However, there is no national treasury burden for the elderly job seeker benefits, employment promotion benefits, education and training benefits, among the job seeker benefits, and the elderly employment continuation benefits of the employment continuation benefits. In addition, there is no national treasury burden on the operation of the two businesses excluding vocational training attendance benefits.
In addition, the national treasury bears the cost required for the Employment Support Act business (excluding the cost required for vocational training attendance benefits) and the cost required for executing the employment insurance business within the budget (Article 66). (Section 6).
Unemployment benefits consist of four types: job seeker benefits, employment promotion benefits, education and training benefits, and employment continuation benefits. A person who receives a job seeker's benefit must endeavor to get into a profession by conducting job seeking activities sincerely and enthusiastically while developing and improving his/her vocational ability as necessary (Article 4-10).
Job Seeker Benefits for General Insured
General insuredIt is paid when a person loses employment. It is provided for the purpose of stabilizing the life of job seekers while they are seeking jobs, and consists of four types of "basic allowance," "skill acquisition allowance," "boarding allowance," and "sickness and illness allowance."
Basic allowance is paid when a general insured leaves a job but has a will and ability to work but is unable to get a job.
If a person who has been confirmed to have lost the qualification of the general insured is unemployed, in order to qualify for the basic allowance, in principle,Two years before the day of leave", "Insured period" must be "12 months or more" (Article 13).
In calculating the "insured period", the period employed as an insured is divided into months, starting from the day before the date of disqualification, and within the divided months,wageIf the number of days covered by payment (basic days for wage payment) is 11 days or more, the month will be1 month of insured periodAnd If a fraction of less than one month occurs due to the division, if the fraction is 1 days or more and the basic number of days to pay wages is 15 days or more within that period, the fraction of the insured period1/2 month(Article 14, paragraph 1). However, if the insured has acquired eligibility before the day when he or she became the last insured, leaving the job related to the eligibility (general eligibility, old age eligibility, special eligibility) The period of being insured before the date of is not included in the “insured period”. In addition, the period of the insured period two days before the date of confirmation of becoming the insured is not included in the "insured period" (Article 2, paragraph 14). As a general rule, the insured period will be calculated based on the severance slip submitted, and if more than one severance slip is submitted, the total will be calculated starting from the latest one. Even if there are unpaid wages, if the number of days that are the basis for wage calculation is 2 days or more, that month will be included in the insured period, but even if the payment of family allowance, housing allowance, etc. is provided for January, If the main salary is paid for less than 2 days, that month will not be included in the insured period.
2 days or more consecutively within 1 years (30 year in the case of special cases described later) before the day of leaving the job for the following reasonswageFor those insured who were unable to receive the payment, the number of days that they were unable to receive the wage will be added to “Two days after leaving work (one year in the case of special cases)”. However, when the added period exceeds 2 years, this is calculated as 1 years (Rule Article 4). Even if these reasons have been continuing for "4 years after leaving the job (18 year in the case of special exception)" and before, these are still included in the "2 years after leaving the job (1 year in the case of special exception)" Addition is not allowed unless the reason is 2 days or more. If you intend to relax the requirements for receiving benefits, state the period during which the wage was not paid and the name of the injury or illness that caused it, in the turnover certificate.
- Disease/Injury (Business or non-business）
- Closing of business establishment due to reasons other than the reasons attributable to the employer (in case of reasons attributable to the employer,Labor Standards ActBy the provisions of(I.e.However, even if the leave allowance is unpaid, it does not apply if the wage cannot be paid.
- Work abroad in the order of the employer (so-called seconded overseas)
- Law concerning personnel exchanges between the national government and private companiesExchange adoption prescribed in
- In addition, what the competent public employment security director admits is unavoidable
- Dispute(strike,Sabotage[Avoid ambiguity],Lock outWait)
- Work under the employer's order under another employer (temporarily voluntarily applied establishments (excluding those who are authorized to voluntarily join), seconded as a director, seconded after 65 years old)
- UnionWork as a full-time employee (only for registered full-time employees)
- Nursing of the person required due to illness or injury of relatives
- Childcare for children under 3
- spouseLeave to accompany overseas work
Persons eligible for special entitlement/persons leaving for specific reasons
For persons who fall under any of the following, if the insured period is 2 years in the 12 year before the departure date (even if the insured period is not more than 1 months in the 6 years before the departure date) You can qualify if you have more than a month.
- bankruptcy,Dismissal(Excluding dismissal of heavy liability), or reason equivalent to these (due to business contraction, deterioration of business performance)Voluntary retirement, A person who was a general insured who left the job due to so-called "employment suspension" ("Specific recipient")
- A person who was a general insured who left the job due to "self-reason with a legitimate reason not being subject to benefit restrictions", "A fixed-term employee left the job because the employment contract was not renewed against his wishes" General Person who was insured (limited to persons other than those who have left the company due to bankruptcy, dismissal, etc.) ("Specified reasons Turnover")
Whether or not these apply will be decided after the facts are confirmed after the Public Employment Security Office has grasped the claims of both the employer and the employee. For this reason, it is necessary to bring the materials with which you can confirm the reason for leaving the employment when making such an application or objection.
When the insured person who employs the employee takes childcare leave, nursing care leave, etc., the employer shall leave the job and receive the decision of eligibility as a person leaving the job for a specific reason or a person who is eligible to receive the benefit. In such a case, within 10 days from the day following the day the insured was no longer insured due to leaving the job, the wage certificate at the start of employment insurance insured leave/shortened prescribed working hours, It must be submitted to the Director of Public Employment Security, which has jurisdiction over the location of the place of business (Article 14-4 of the Employment Insurance Act Enforcement Regulations). As a result, special rules are applied when calculating daily wages.
Hello Work provides hiring-related subsidies to business establishments (for example,handicapped,Fatherless familyEstablishments that employed so-called "socially vulnerable people" such as mothers). Dismiss even one employee (who is insured by employment insurance) (Retirement encouragement, Including the notice of dismissal), the hiring-related subsidy will not be paid for a considerable period of time. Even if the employees are not dismissed, the same measures will be taken at business establishments that have a considerable number of retirees who have been identified as "specified recipients". Therefore, whether or not the person is a specific recipient is strictly determined based on objective evidence after listening to the opinions of both the business owner and the employee. Even if a person who has left the employment insurance for less than one year and has left the job due to "self-reasonable retirement with a valid reason" is judged to be a "specific reason quitter," it is objective. Strictly determined based on evidence.
People with difficulty finding employment
Any person who falls under any of the following at the time of determining eligibility will be treated as a "person with difficulty finding employment" (Article 22, paragraph 2, rule Article 32). Those who have experienced this condition after determining eligibility are not included. When confirming whether or not these are applicable, if the Public Employment Security Office Director finds it necessary, he or she may order the submission of documents proving the fact that the person is one of these.
- Employment Promotion Act for Persons with DisabilitiesStipulated inDisabled-Intellectually Handicapped Individual-Mentally handicapped individual
- Prostitution Prevention LawAccording to the provisions of Article 26 paragraph 1 (probation during temporary discharge)ProbationWho is attached toRehabilitation protection lawArticle 48 (Persons subject to probation) or Article 85 Paragraph 1 (Rehabilitation emergency protection)Probation officeThe manager contacted the public employment security office
- Those whose employment is significantly hindered by social circumstances
- AinuDistrict residents
- Elderly Person Employment Stabilization ActPersons who have a job voucher such as middle-aged and unemployed persons based on the provisions of Article 20
- Others who are 35 years of age or older who are admitted by the Director of Public Employment Security to find it extremely difficult to find employment due to other factors such as education and working environment.
Reason for leaving
The reason for leaving the job is determined based on the reason stated in the submitted job leaving slip. If you submit more than one leave,The latestJudge by Even those who have left their jobs are not eligible for the benefits, as the following persons are judged not to have "intention to work and ability".
- Those who have retired and wish to rest
- Those who are 60 years of age or older and have retired due to retirement or have reached the term of fixed-term employment after retirement and wish to take a rest can apply for an extension of the period of one year after retirement by application.
- marriageWho concentrate on housework
- 妊娠For those who retired due to childbirth, childcare, nursing of the elderly, or other assistance in household chores, it is necessary to carefully determine the willingness and ability to work and to determine eligibility. For those who have retired due to pregnancy, childbirth, childcare, etc., the payment period can be extended.
- Those who devote themselves to their studies (so-called "daytime students")
- Internal jobs, those who do self-employment, those who devote themselves to preparing for self-employment
- The so-called "professional" (Lawyer,Certified public accountant,Tax accountant,Social insurance laborerIf a person with the qualification of (), etc. retires from the place of business where he/she worked as a worker and has registered legally based on that qualification, it is said that he/she is conducting a personal business with the qualification of registration Although it was not covered by the basic allowance, the handling has changed since 25, and it will be covered if it is confirmed that there is no fact of opening a business or working at an office.
- A person who is an officer (director or auditor) of the company
To get the basic allowance for those who leave,Based on one's own willTo Hello Work which has jurisdiction over own residenceAppearanceThen,Application for job searchDo and carry allTurnover(If you have a notice of extension of payment period, please also include this) (Regulation Article 19). In response to this, the Director of Public Employment Security Office willDetermination of eligibilityAndRecipient certificateIs issued"Certification date" for unemployment(About 4 weeks later) and notify eligible persons. The first briefing session for employment insurance recipients whose date will be set about 1-2 weeks after the first appearance (Employment insurance briefing session), Hello Work will explain the requirements and procedures.
On the “certification day”, the eligible person appears at Hello Work, submits the unemployment certificate and the certificate of the eligible person,After asking for a job introduction,Unemployment certificationMust be received (Article 22 of the Regulations). In response to this, the Director of Public Employment Security has received "the period from the previous certification date to the day before this certification date" (Certification period), "Certification of unemployment" is performed for each day, and the identification card of the qualified recipient is returned, and the basic allowance for the number of certified days is paid. If unemployment continues, "certification date" is set every four weeks in principle.. However, it is set every month for eligible persons who receive public vocational training. As a general rule, the basic allowance payment method isFinancial institutionaccountAlthough it is a transfer to, If it is unavoidable, you can hand cash by Hello Work (Rules 44 and 45). In the case of cash handing, if you can not appear due to unavoidable reasons on the payment dateproxyIt can be paid by a person.
"Certificate of unemployment" confirms job seeking activitiesCan be done only on the "certification date"(Article 30). As a general rule, it is not possible to receive unemployment certification on days other than the "certification date",As a general rule, if you do not appear on the “certification day”, you will not be certified as unemployed for the entire certification period... When it is necessary to recognize unemployment, the Director of Public Employment Security Office may order the qualified persons to submit the identification documents. If you cannot appear on the “certification day” for some other unavoidable reason because you are in a profession, please inform the relevant public employment security director.BeforehandBy applying (by the day before the next certification day in case of emergency, etc.), you can get "certification of unemployment" on the day of making the offer (Change of certification date, Article 15, paragraph 3). If any of the following reasons apply, the reason forAppear on the first unemployment dateBy doing so, you can be certified as unemployed (Certification, Article 15, paragraph 4). If this happens, you will be contacted by Hello Work and will be instructed, and you will usually be required to submit proofs (for example, in the case of employment examinations or interviews, proof of the applicant).
- Recruitment examination, interview, employment by introduction of HelloWork (when joining is decided)
- According to Hello Work instructionsPublic vocational trainingEtc. (in this case, no need to appear)
- Illness and injury of recipient (less than 15 days)
- Natural disasters and other unavoidable reasons (in the case of nursing, seriousness, or death of the recipient's relatives,witnessEtc. as a public office)
It is confirmed that the person who intends to receive the benefit on the “certification date” himself/herself appears at “Hello Work” and applies for a job, and that “the will and ability of labor” are present. Therefore,It is not possible to "certify unemployment" by having an agent appear or "certify unemployment" by mail..
After the day when you first applied for a job after leaving the job, the total number of days you were unemployed (including days when you could not get a job due to injury or illness)7 daysThe basic allowance will not be paid if the period is less than. this"Waiting period"(Article 21). “Certification of unemployment” is necessary for the waiting 7 days. The waiting period is only required once for each pay period, so if you do not get a new eligibility once you complete the waiting period, you will not be required to wait until you apply for a job after re-employment within the receiving period. If you get a job in the middle of the waiting period, unless you acquire a new eligibility, the waiting period will be completed if you only fill the remaining days of the waiting period when applying for a job after re-leaving within the receiving period.
Whether you have a job intention or not is subject to employment insurance.Working conditionsIn other words, the criterion is whether or not you want to work more than 1 hours a week. Therefore, a person who wishes to work for a short period of time or voluntarily works is not recognized as having "work intention and ability". Those who do not wish to get a job immediately due to study, rest, travel, etc. are, of course, treated as having no "intention and ability to work". For those who insist that they have unsuitable working conditions or other unsuitable job seeking conditions without any special reason, carefully judge whether or not they have the "intention and ability to work".
If the prescribed working hours per week in an employment contract with a contract period of 7 days or more is 20 hours or more, and the number of days in which one person actually works is 1 days or more, based on the employment contract. The period during which the worker continues to work is treated as if he/she was working, including the days when he/she does not actually work. This period is not counted in the waiting 4 days.
If you work for less than 1 hours in a week and you are seeking a job to find a stable employment, you will be certified on the day you were unemployed. For example, if you work part-time for two days within one week (seven days), you will be deemed unemployed for five days without part-time work (basic allowance will be provided). The term "part-time job" used here refers to a case where you work for more than 20 hours a day (Doesn't matter if you have real income). If you work less than 1 hours a day, you will be certified even on the day you work (it is considered to be "in-house" or "help"), but you will be reduced according to your income when you get your income. It will be. Even if the working hours per day are less than 4 hours, if you do not conduct other job seeking activities, such as being unable to immediately accept employment placement at the stable office because you are devoted to it, it is natural that Treat as incompetent. When preparing for starting self-employment, participating in domestic and overseas volunteer activities (excluding cases where the reason for extension of the payment period is not applicable), and engaging in the family business for 1 hours or more per day Is treated as having a job.
If the qualifying person wants to be certified when he/she changes his/her address, he/she must submit a notification of change of the qualifying person's address to the competent public employment security office by the “certification date”.
In addition to being "unemployed", it is necessary for the director of the Public Employment Security Office to confirm that he or she has performed "job seeking activities" a certain number of times or more. At the time of confirmation, the Director of Public Employment Security Office shall provide vocational guidance or vocational guidance to eligible persons. "Job search" refers to the following:
- Application for job vacancies (not only when actually receiving an interview, but also includes mailing of application documents, taking a written test, etc. However, a series of selections related to one job selection such as document selection, written test, recruitment interview etc. If it is in the process, regardless of how far you received it, treat it as one application.) It does not matter whether it is due to the introduction of Hello Work.
- Received permission and approval from Hello Work (for those who want seafarers, Regional Transportation Bureau, Seafarer Employment Promotion Center) or the Minister of Health, Labor and WelfarePrivate employment placement agency (job change agent)-Agency, Public institutions (Employment/Skill Development Organization,Association of Employment Development for the Elderly,Municipalities, Recruitment information companies, etc.) vocational guidance or vocational introduction, company briefing sessions (so-called "qualified fair" etc.) where individual consultation is possible, seminar attendance,Newspaper companyParticipation in a joint job interview hosted by
- Take various national examinations and qualification examinations such as tests that contribute to reemployment
If these activities are performed twice or more within the certification period (4 weeks in principle), certification will be granted. However, it will be certified if the following requirements are met only in the following cases.
- If no benefits are imposed due to the reason for leaving the job, it is sufficient to have one or more job-seeking activities within the first certification period (usually attending an employment insurance briefing will certify).
- If a benefit limitation is imposed due to the reason for leaving the job, after the waiting period elapses, a job seeking activity should be conducted by the day before the unemployment authorization date immediately after the end of the benefit limitation period (3 months in principle).3 times or moreMust be done (first time only, more than once for subsequent certification dates).
- If you apply for a job (whether it is a Hello Work referral or not), you can do more than one job seeking activity (it will be considered that you are still seeking a job until the result is notified).
- “Difficult to find a job” will be certified if it has conducted job seeking activities at least once on each certification day.
- If the certification target period is less than 7 days, and if you are only certified that the waiting period has expired, you will be certified even if you are not looking for a job.
- If the period of certification is 7 days or more and less than 14 days, you will be certified if you have been conducting job hunting at least once.
- In the case of certifying unemployment at the visiting vocational consultation office and certifying unemployment through the mayor of the mayor, it will be certified if the job seeking activity is conducted at least once.
The following actions do not constitute "job hunting".
- Newspapers, magazines,インターネットJob information browsing at.
- Just a job search request for an acquaintance.
- For example, simply register for employment on the Internet.
- Just register with a employment agency.
The concept of “job hunting” was introduced in September 2003. Until then, we were certifying whether or not we were looking for a job without asking for strict confirmation, but the concept of job hunting was introduced as the employment insurance system was reviewed. It came to (stricter recognition of unemployment). Even if you say "stricter unemployment certification," employment insurance is still "unemployment," that is, it is paid to those who are looking for a job. Regarding the matters that are listed, I just listed the things that should be done if you are looking for a job.Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareIs the view.
Basic allowance daily amount
The amount paid per day when you are certified as unemployed is called the "basic allowance daily amount." For example, if you are determined to have been unemployed for 1 days on the certification date, the basic allowance obtained by multiplying the "basic allowance daily amount" by 20 will be paid.
“Basic allowance daily amount” is, in principle, the amount of wages (before tax) for the last 6 months divided by 180 (Wage daily amount) Of 45 to 80% (Articles 16 and 17). Minister of Health, Labor and WelfareMonthly labor statisticsAccording to the changed ratio of the average salary of the previous year due toMay 8Subsequent lower and upper limits of daily wages, and the amount of daily wages that will be multiplied by the benefit rate for calculating the basic allowance daily amount (Amount subject to automatic change.. Rounding off less than 10 yen) must be changed (Article 18, paragraphs 1 and 2).
- The "wage" here is defined as "the wage for which the employer was obliged to pay during the same period as for the period employed as the insured". Therefore, the payment obligation of the employer confirmed after leaving the job (for example, when the salary increase after going back before leaving due to labor-management consultation after leaving the job) is not included in the "wage". In addition, extraordinary wages and wages paid every three months or longer (so-called "bonus" and "retirement allowance") are not included. Even if an officer of the company, such as a director, is recognized as an insured person, the portion of executive compensation is not included in "wage" and only "wage" as a worker is included. If the wages are determined by daily wage system, hourly wage system and contract system, 3% of the total amount of wages for the last 6 months divided by the number of working days for the last 6 months is the minimum guarantee. (Minimum guarantee does not apply to short-time workers).
The upper limit of the daily wage varies depending on the age of the day of leaving the job for eligibility. Since August of 8, the upper limit (maximum amount) is 30 yen for those under the age of 13,630 when leaving work, 30 yen for those under the age of 45 and under 15,140, and under the age of 45 and under 60 ¥16,670 for persons and ¥60 for persons aged 65 to under 15,890. The lower limit is 2,500 yen regardless of age (Article 17, paragraph 4, July 7, 31, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. 76). If the automatically revised minimum wage is less than the minimum wage daily amount (national weighted average amount of minimum wages by region x 20/7, Article 28-5 of the Enforcement Regulations), the minimum wage daily amount is the minimum amount. (Article 18, paragraph 3). This is to prevent a reversal phenomenon from the minimum wage.
- The basic daily allowance is calculated as 2,500% of the daily wage if the daily wage is 5,010 yen or more and less than 80 yen. If the daily wage is ¥5,010 or more, the calculation formulas differ partially between those who leave the job under the age of 60 and those who leave the job between the ages of 60 and under 65.If the employee is under the age of 60, the daily wage is 12,330. If it is less than JPY, it will be 50-80% of the daily wage, and if it exceeds 12,330 JPY, it will be 50% of the daily wage. For people aged 60 or over and under 65, the daily wage is 11,090 yen or less, 45-80% of the daily wage, and if it exceeds 11,090 yen, it is 45% of the daily wage (round down to 1 yen) ..
- For those who are eligible for special employment and those who are leaving for a specific reason, the higher wage is calculated by comparing the wage daily amount before the occurrence of the reason for leaving the job and at the time of leaving the job.
- The basic daily allowance is not differentiated by the reason for leaving the job or the address of the person receiving the benefit.
During the period when the qualifying person receives unemployment,By own labor収入を得た場合には、その収入の基礎となった日数分の基本手当の支給については、以下の通りとする（第19条1項）。厚生労働大臣は、年度の平均給与額が、直近の控除額が変更された年度の前年度の平均給与額を超え、又は下るに至った場合においては、その上昇し、又は低下した比率を基準として、その翌年度の8月1日以後の控除額を変更しなければならないとされ（第19条2項）、「控除額」は令和元年8月以後、1,306円である（令和元年7月31日厚生労働省告示77号）。
- The sum of the amount obtained by subtracting the "deduction amount" from the amount equivalent to one day of the income (the amount obtained by dividing the total amount of income by the basic number of days) and the basic allowance daily amount is 1 of the wage daily amount. If the amount equivalent to% is not exceeded, the amount obtained by multiplying the basic allowance daily amount by the basic number of days will be paid (the basic allowance will be paid in full).
- When the total amount exceeds the amount equivalent to 80% of the wage daily amount, the amount obtained by multiplying the basic amount by the remaining amount after deducting the excess amount from the daily amount of basic allowance (excess amount from basic allowance Will be reduced and paid).
- If the excess amount exceeds the basic allowance, the basic allowance for the basic days will not be paid.
Specially provided old-age welfare pensionIf a recipient of (old age welfare pension in the early 60s) applies for a job, the old age welfare pension will be provided from the month following that until the month when the payment of the basic allowance is completed or until the lapse of the payment period. Suspension of payment (basic allowance is not suspended. Article 11-5 of Supplementary Provisions of the Welfare and Pension Insurance Law).
Specified benefit days
If you are in an "unemployed" state, you will not get unlimited benefits, but there is a cap on the number of days you can benefit. The maximum number of days that the basic allowance is paid is called "prescribed benefit days". The “prescribed number of days of benefit” means “the maximum number of days expected to receive the basic allowance if certified as unemployed”. Therefore, the idea that if you get unemployed, you will be able to receive all of the prescribed benefit days, is incorrect.
Regardless of the age on the day of leaving work, the number of prescribed benefits for general qualifications (those who are not specific qualifications or those who have difficulty finding employment) is 10 days for those with a basic calculation period of less than 90 years, and 10 years or more and 20 years or more. It is 120 days for those who are less than 20 days and 150 days for those who are over 22 years old (Article 1 paragraph XNUMX).
|Age / basic calculation period||Less than a year||1 year to less than 5 years||5 year to less than 10 years||10 year to less than 20 years||More than 20 years|
|Less than 30 age||90 days||90 days||120 days||180 days||-|
|Over 30 years of age less than 35 age||90 days||120 days||180 days||210 days||240 days|
|Over 35 years of age less than 45 age||90 days||150 days||180 days||240 days||270 days|
|Over 45 years of age less than 60 age||90 days||180 days||240 days||270 days||330 days|
|Over 60 years of age less than 65 age||90 days||150 days||180 days||210 days||240 days|
For specific reasons, those who have left the job (excluding those who have difficulty finding employment) for the time being (2009 (21)May 3から2022 (If it is before March 34, 3), the provision of the prescribed number of days of benefit will be applied, considering that the person is a specific recipient. However, even among those who are leaving for specific reasonsRetired person with good reasonaboutPersons who have been insured for less than 2 months in total for 12 years prior to the day of leaving workLimited to (Supplementary Provisions Article 4).
The prescribed number of days for persons with difficulty finding employment is 1 days regardless of the age of their departure date for persons with a calculation base period of less than 150 year, and 1 days for persons of 45 year or more if the age of their departure date is under 300. ~45 years old360 daysIs. However, there is no distinction based on the reason for leaving the job (Article 22, paragraph 2).
The "calculation basic period" here is the same period as the insured in principle, but it is not limited to the period in which the employer was employed immediately before leaving the job, and If there is a period that was there, add it up (Article 22, paragraph 3). However, the following insured period will not be included.
- The period of being the insured before if the insured qualification was not reacquired within 1 year after leaving the job
- The period of being the insured who was the basis of calculation of the benefit when the basic allowance or special lump sum payment was received before
- If the childcare leave benefit has been paid, the leave period related to the payment of that benefit
The period during which the basic allowance can be received is called the "payment period". The payment period is1 year from the day after leaving work(Article 20). Therefore, if you have been unemployed for more than one year after leaving your job, you will not be able to receive the benefits even if the prescribed number of days remains. However, for eligible eligibility persons who have 1 days of prescribed benefit days (those who are 360 to 45 years old and have difficulty finding employment and have a basic calculation period of 65 year or more), the period of receipt is 1 days, and the prescribed benefit days is 60 days. 330 days will be added to the eligible person who is a day (a person who is a specific recipient of 45-60 years old and has a basic calculation period of 20 years or more).
If you start working within the period of receiving the payment, re-leave your job within that period, and want to receive the basic allowance based on the eligibility for receiving the payment during the period, you must go to Hello Work and keep the certificate of the qualified recipient. It must be submitted along with a turnover slip or a notice of employment insurance insured qualification confirmation.
- Exceptions for retirees
For persons aged 60 or older (50 years old for seafarers) who retired due to retirement or due to continued employment after retirement, a certain period of time after leaving the jobDo not apply for a jobIf you wish, the period corresponding to the desired period (grace period, upper limit of 1 year) will be added to the receiving period (Article 20, paragraph 2). Apply within a period of two months from the day after your leave of absence, along with the leave slip on the application form for the extension of your payment period. In this case, the period added when a job application is applied within the grace period is equivalent to the period up to the day before the date of the job application. In other words, the extension of the maximum period of one year can be granted simply because they want to rest.
- Special cases of disabled persons
If you cannot continue to work for 30 days or more due to the following reasons, the day after 4 days from the day after you can no longer get a job from the day after you leave your job (added period If the number is less than 4 years, you cannot apply for the occupation during the above-mentioned “payment period” by applying for it with a certificate of qualification for qualification or a turnover ticket by the end of the period). The period can be added (Article 20 Paragraph 1, Enforcement Regulations Article 30).
- Not only within 6 weeks before childbirth, if the person requests that he/she cannot get a job due to pregnancy, the payment period will be extended.
- Birth is over 4 months pregnantParturition, regardless of production, stillbirth, or premature birth. Birth is limited to that of the child. The period during which it is recognized that the child cannot be employed due to childbirth is usually 6 weeks before the expected date of birth (14 weeks in the case of multiple pregnancies) and 8 weeks from the day after the date of birth. Until the day to do.
- In this case, childcare isLess than 3 ageFor the reason that the applicant is considered to be unavoidable due to social normsrelativesEven when the infants under the age of three, who fall under this category, are to be cared for and raised, it is permissible to allow the extension of the receiving period. Also,Special adoptionIn the case of childcare related to custody to establish the above, it is permissible to allow extension of the payment period in accordance with a child based on a legal parent-child relationship.
- Because of the injuryWhen receiving the sickness and illness allowance, the period related to the sickness and illness is not subject to the extension of the period of receipt... Therefore, if, after applying for an extension of the receiving period, an application for the payment of an injury and illness allowance for the same injury or illness, the measures for extending the receiving period will be cancelled. For the injury or illness after applying for the first job after leaving the job, the applicant will be asked to choose whether to apply for the injury and illness allowance or to extend the period of receipt.
- Others recognized by the competent public employment security director
- Family nursing (Civil law(When the above relatives need to constantly care for the recipient, or when they cannot work because of nursing a child before entering elementary school)
- Admission to rehabilitation facilities for persons with intellectual disabilities or facility recovery training facilities
- Overseas travel with valid and official reasons
- By the owner's orderspouseAccompany overseas work (not included if the spouse finds employment outside the employer's order)
- Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteers(Japan International Cooperation AgencyParticipation in overseas technical guidance volunteers conducted by public organizations such as (JICA) (The period of receipt can be extended from the first day of training in Japan before dispatching. Note that some of the above, etc. may be recognized as employment rather than volunteers (the act of voluntarily providing specialized skills, time, and labor) and do not fall under the reason for extension of the receiving period.)
- When participating in a volunteer activity recruited by a public institution (such as those supporting disaster-stricken areas)
"Special retiree exceptions" and "Unable to workSpecial cases of persons" can be used together. The request for extension of the payment period can be made by an agent or by mail.
"Continued for more than 30 days"It must last 30 days or more and must not be intermittent.. However, if any of the following applies, all days in these periods can be added.
- There is a period during which the wages could not be paid for two years (one year for those who are eligible for special qualification) before the day of leaving the job due to the reason that relaxation of the requirements is recognized.
- For the same reasonThe period between the period when you were unable to receive the wage payment and the period when you interrupted during the period was less than 30 days, and you can determine that the period was interrupted for the same reason.
There is a grace period for being unable to get a profession when the total of the "original pay period" and "the period without getting a profession" is up to 4 years (when the "original pay period" exceeds 1 year). , Even if it exceeds four years, the number of days beyond that is allowed). The number of days not paid during this period will expire. The "extension of the payment period" is allowed only for the period "cannot get a job". For example, if the extension of the receiving period is allowed due to illness, the extension of the receiving period is allowed only until the illness is cured and the employment is restored. If a person who has extended his/her receiving period re-employs without coming to Hello Work and then leaves the job at a stage where he/she does not qualify for new salary, he/she may not be able to receive the benefits based on his/her previous leave. Rest not due to injury or illness, study abroad, going to school, detention by government (Except when it becomes clear in court that the arrest, detention and execution of the sentence were unjust), the extension of the payment period is not allowed.
"Extension benefit" is a system that provides basic allowance beyond the specified number of days when the basic allowance for the specified number of days cannot be sufficiently protected. If an extended benefit is provided beyond the prescribed period, the extended period will be extended until the end date of the extended benefit. There are the following five types.
- Training extension benefit
- The public vocational training (Limited to less than 2 years)), the basic allowance will be paid for more than 90 days (limited to days when you are unemployed) up to the day before the training start date, and over the specified number of days for the vocational training period (Article 24).
- If the number of remaining days of basic allowance is less than 30 days at the end of the training, for those who are not expected to find employment with the remaining number of days and are deemed to need vocational guidance or other reemployment assistance, The basic allowance will be paid over the specified number of days, minus the number of days remaining, and the period of benefit will be extended by that number of days.
- Wide-area extension benefit
- When a large number of unemployed people are concentrated and stay in the area, and it becomes difficult to get these unemployed people to work in the area., The Public Employment Security Office is eligible to receive a basic allowance beyond the prescribed number of days, up to 90 days, for eligible persons who find it appropriate to receive employment placement in the area (Article 25). Those who want to seek seafarers are not eligible for extended regional benefits.
- The Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare states that the first rate of basic allowance in the area is2 times or moreIf, and if it is recognized that the condition will continue, a decision can be made to activate the extended regional benefit if necessary.
- “A qualified person who is qualified to receive employment placement” is a person who falls under the following.
- Being a job seeker, willing to move to another area for employment, and it is possible to move from the environmental point of view.
- A person who can engage in employment through wide-area employment placement activities in view of the skills, experience, health, and other conditions of the person.
- A person who is not considered to be able to find a job within the relevant area within a short period of time based on the prospective person to be employed and the skills and experience of the person.
- If a person who receives the extended regional benefit changes his/her address within the area designated by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, he/she can continue to receive the extended regional benefit. On the other hand, if you change your address outside the designated area, you will not be able to receive wide-area extended benefits.
- National extended benefit
- When the situation of unemployment has deteriorated significantly nationwideIn addition, when it is deemed necessary based on the employment status of eligible persons, the basic allowance will be paid to all eligible persons over a prescribed number of days, up to 90 days (Article 27).
- The Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare determines that the rate of receiving basic allowances nationwide for each consecutive April4%Over the same period, the first-time rate ((the number of eligible recipients who received the basic allowance)/(the number of eligible recipients who received the basic allowance + the number of insured persons)) in each month during the same period will decrease. If there is no tendency and it is recognized that these conditions will continue, a decision can be made to activate national extension benefits as needed.
- Wide-area extension benefits and national extension benefitsIt will be implemented for a limited period.. Therefore, when the end of the period arrives, the extended benefit will be terminated even before the end of the payment of the extended benefit.
- Regional extension benefits
- The date of leaving the job for the eligibility2022 (4th year of Reiwa) Eligible recipients before March 3 (Eligible recipients other than those who have difficulty finding employment, who are eligible for specific employment or leave for specific reasons (Because there was no contract renewal against their wishes. Limited to those who left the job)), and in light of the standards specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareAreas recognized as lacking employment opportunitiesArea designated by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare (In the last month, the proportion of those who have registered for a job at a public job placement office that has jurisdiction over that area and who got a job has reached 1% Those who live in an area that does not meet the requirements, and who find it appropriate to provide the vocational guidance necessary for the public employment security director to promote re-employment in light of the guidance standards (individual extension benefits are received) (Excluding those who are eligible), the specified number of days to be unemployed within the receiving period is limited to 50 days (60 days for those aged 35 to 60 and the insured period is 20 years or more). Basic allowance will be paid beyond (Article 30 of the Supplementary Provisions).
- Individual extension benefits
- Persons who have any of the following physical and mental criteria
- Those with intractable diseases
- Developmental disability support lawPersons with developmental disabilities prescribed in Article 2
- Persons with disabilities prescribed in Article 2 of the Employment Promotion Act for Persons with Disabilities
- The applied business that was employed wasSevere Disaster LawDesignated by the provisions of Article 2Severe disasterWithin the area designated by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare as an area where persons who are forced to leave their jobs or who are considered to have left their jobs due to the damage of Who live in
- Persons who were forced to leave their jobs or who were deemed to have left their jobs because the applied business that was employed suffered severe disasters or other disasters specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (excluding those who fall under 2).
- Persons who have any of the following physical and mental criteria
- Lehman shockThe "individual extension benefit" that was implemented as a provisional measure at that time ended on March 29, 3, and a new extension benefit with the same name but different content has been implemented from April 31, 29.
- “In light of the guidance standard” specifically means that the eligible person is one of the following (Article 38-3 of the Regulation).
- Despite being particularly sincere and enthusiastic about job hunting, he found that he was not likely to get a profession by the end of receiving the basic allowance and that he needed to provide vocational guidance and other reemployment assistance. To be done.
- No denial of employment, vocational training, and vocational guidance introduced by Hello Work without a valid reason after the date of the first application for a job after obtaining the qualification for receiving the qualification.
- New coronavirusExtended benefits due to extraordinary exceptions due to the spread of infection
- The same year to support the unemployed due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection in 2020May 6 Of201th DietThen, "" is established.Benefit days extended by up to 60 days.
- The target people are as followsNew influenza measures special measures lawThe date of issuance of the state of emergency and the date of total cancellation based on the above will be the standard.
|~ March 2020, 4|
(Before the announcement of the state of emergency)
|All beneficiaries are eligible regardless of the reason for leaving the job|
|April 2020, 4-May 8, 5|
(During the state of emergency)
|Specified recipients and employees who have left the company for specific reasons|
|November 2020, 5-|
(After the national cancellation date of the state of emergency)
|Those who are eligible for specific benefits and those who have left the company for a specific reason, and|
Those who were forced to leave their jobs due to the effects of the new coronavirus
Two or more types of extended benefits cannot be received at the same time, and they are given priority in the order of individual, regional, wide area, national, and training (Article 2)... If you receive priority extension benefits while you are receiving subordinate extension benefits, the subordinate extension benefits will be temporarily postponed and the subordinate extension benefits will be resumed after the priority extension benefits have ended. Therefore, if you receive two or more types of extended benefits in a row, the total may exceed 2 days.
Skill acquisition allowance
技能習得手当には、公共職業訓練（2年を超えるものを除く）の受講の指示を受けた者に対する「受講手当」（職業訓練を受講した日1日あたり500円、上限40日分）、および「通所手当」（原則、片道2キロメートル以上の場合に、公共交通機関の乗車料金の実費。上限月額42,500円）がある（第36条1項、施行規則第56条~第59条）。ただしLimited to the days covered by the basic allowance(Skill acquisition allowance is provided in addition to the basic allowance).
A person who has received an instruction to participate in public vocational training will continue to receive basic allowances, attendance allowances, and out-of-town allowances even after completing the prescribed number of days of benefits, until the completion of the training. )).
The boarding allowance is separated from the relative living in the same house as the eligible person to receive live vocational training, etc. (excluding those for more than 2 years) instructed by the director of the Public Employment Security Office. A monthly fee of ¥10,700 will be paid for boarding (Article 36(2), Enforcement Regulations Article 60). However, it belongs to the period for public vocational training, andLimited to the days covered by the basic allowance(The boarding allowance is provided in addition to the basic allowance). Therefore, it will not be paid for boarding days before the start.
The skill acquisition allowance and boarding allowance will be the amount reduced by the prorated calculation for the following months with the following dates.
- The day when the eligible person does not live in a separate room with relatives (boarding allowance only)
- Days that do not belong to the period for public vocational training, etc.
- The days for which the basic allowance will be paid (including the day when the basic allowance was not paid due to the reduction of internal income)Other thanDay
- The day when the eligible person did not undergo public vocational training, etc., even though it was recognized that there was no unavoidable reason such as natural disasters
Injury and illness allowance
The eligible person isAfter applying for a job, If you cannot get a job due to an injury or illness for 15 consecutive days or more, you cannot receive the basic allowance due to the injury or illness (limited to the day when the injury or illness was certified). Of the amount equivalent to the daily amount ofInjury and illness allowanceWill be paid (Article 37, Articles 63-65 of the Enforcement Regulations. Along with the first basic allowance payment date after the reason for not being able to get a profession, the application must be accompanied by a qualifying person Must be submitted to Hello Work.
Appearance and seeking a job even if the state of being unable to get a job due to illness or injury has continued prior to leaving the job for the relevant eligibility, or even if such a state has occurred after leaving the job for the relevant eligibility. If it occurs before the application for and continues after that, it is not subject to the payment of injury and illness allowance (a person who is in a state of being unable to work due to illness or injury before applying for job hunting). Is not covered by the sickness and illness allowance, but can extend the period of receipt.Morning sicknessOrImminent abortionIf you cannot get a job because of (only those that are medically recognized as illness), the morning sickness or imminent miscarriage may occur after you apply for a job, even if the cause of pregnancy is before the job application. If you do, you may be eligible for injury and sickness benefits.
If it is less than 15 days, the basic allowance can be paid by certification and the injury/illness allowance will not be paid. It is not paid during the waiting period or the benefit limitation period. If a person who is deemed to have no will or ability to work becomes ill or ill, it is not considered that he or she will not be able to get a job due to illness or injury, so the injury or illness allowance cannot be provided. In the case of concurrent illness during the prenatal and postpartum period, even if there is no illness or illness, the basic allowance cannot normally be received due to the prenatal and postpartum period, so no injury or illness allowance will be paid during that period. .. Also,Health insurance lawbyInjury and sickness allowance,Labor Standards ActLeave compensation byWorkers Compensation Insurance ActIt is not provided for the days when you can receive a leave (compensation) benefit or a benefit equivalent to this. It is not provided to eligible persons who are receiving the extended benefit. If you receive income from your own work while receiving the sickness and sickness allowance, the reduction will be adjusted in the same way as the basic allowance. When the sickness and illness allowance is received, the sickness and illness cannot be extended for the reason.
Job seeker benefits for non-general insured
Benefits for older job seekers
Due to turnoverElderly person insuredIf a person who has been confirmed to have lost his/her qualification is unemployed, the period covered by the insured person (the period during which he/she was a general insured person) can be extended to one year prior to the day of leaving the job (can be extended to four years due to illness, injury, etc.). (Including) was 1 months or more in total,Benefits for older job seekersIs paid (Article 37-3). The person who intends to receive it shall report to the competent Hello Work by the day after one day has passed since the day following the day of leaving the job (the date of expiration of payment, no extension).Application for job searchAfter doingUnemployment certificationHave to receive. The amount of payment is equivalent to the daily amount of basic allowance calculated by considering the elderly eligible qualifiers as eligible for basic allowance (the maximum daily wage of eligible qualifiers who are under the age of 30 on leave) is applied. In addition, it is the amount obtained by multiplying by 1 days for those whose calculation base period is less than 30 year, and for 1 days for those who are over 50 year. However, if the number of days from the certification date to the expiration date is less than 30 (50) days, the number of days is the number of days (Article 37-4). The reason for leaving the job does not matter.There is a waiting period and benefit restrictions similar to the basic allowance.
The benefits for older job seekers are lump-sum payments, so you only need to be certified once for unemployment, and if you are unemployed on the day of certification, you will be paid even if you start working the next day. In addition, even if you receive income from labor or receive a public pension during the unemployment period, it will not be reduced and you will not have to notify it. However, the payment period and the number of prescribed days will not be extended.
Special lump sum payment
Due to turnoverShort-term employment special insured personIf the person who has been confirmed to have lost his/her qualification is unemployed, the insured period is 1 months or more in total for one year (can be extended to four years due to illness, injury, etc.) before the day of leaving the job. WhenSpecial lump sum paymentIs paid (Article 39). The person who intends to receive the report shall appear in the jurisdiction HelloWork by the day 6 days after the day of leaving the job (XNUMX days after the date of receipt, without extension)Application for job searchAfter doingUnemployment certificationHave to receive. The amount of payment is equivalent to the daily amount of the basic allowance calculated by regarding the specially eligible person as a person who is eligible for the basic allowance (for those who are 65 years or older, those who are under the age of 30 on the leave day The maximum daily wage is applied) for 30 days (for the time being 40 days) (Article 40). However, if the number of days from the certification date to the expiration date is less than 30 (40) days, the number of days is the number of days. The reason for leaving the job does not matter.There is a waiting period and benefit restrictions similar to the basic allowance.
Special lump-sum payments are also lump-sum payments, so you only have to recognize unemployment once, and if you are unemployed on the day of certification, you will be paid even if you get a job from the next day. In addition, even if you receive income from labor or receive a public pension during the unemployment period, it will not be reduced and you will not have to notify it. However, the payment period and the number of prescribed days will not be extended.
If you receive public vocational training etc. (limited to 30 (40) days or more and within 2 years) directed by the Director of Public Employment Security Office before receiving the special lump sum payment,No special lump sum payment, The person is considered to be eligible for basic allowance, and basic allowance, skill acquisition allowance, and boarding allowance are paid only until the end date of public vocational training (Article 41). It is necessary that the special lump sum payment deadline has not passed by the date of instruction. However, even in this case, the benefit restriction due to the reason for leaving the job will not be lifted. Also, in this case, the specially qualified recipient must be returned to the competent public employment security director.
Short-term Employment Special Provision is special in the calculation of the insured period of an insured person, and if the qualification is acquired in the middle of the month, it is considered that the qualification was acquired from the first day of the month, and the day before the qualification loss day ) Is in the middle of a month, the last day of that month is considered as the day before the day of disqualification (day of leaving work). In other words, all insured periods are calculated in calendar months, with no fraction less than one month.
Benefits for day laborers
If the insured person who is hired by daily labor loses his or her unemployment,Stamp insurance premiumIs paid for 26 days or more in total, the daily labor job seeker benefit is paid (Article 43).Benefits for day laborersSee.
Employment promotion benefits
Employment promotion benefits are for the purpose of assisting and promoting the unemployment of re-employed people, and there are three types of "employment promotion allowance," "transfer costs," and "job-seeking support activity costs."
Employment promotion allowance
The basic allowance is paid when you are unemployed, but it is a system that promotes employment by providing benefits even if you get a job (Article 56-3). These allowances were hired by employers (including affiliated employers) before leaving the job, or by employers who promised to hire them before the date of the job application regarding the eligibility determination. If not paid.
The employment allowance isAfter the waiting period has expired, Recipients will not be eligible for re-employment allowance after leaving a certain number of remaining days of basic allowance (1/3 or more and 45 days or more) on the day before the work dayUnstable occupationThis is a system (with an upper limit) that pays 30% of the basic allowance daily amount x the number of remaining days when you get a job or start a business.Unemployment dateSubmit the application to the Public Employment Security Office Director (by the day before the next certification date if you are currently in a profession on the certification date). It is a system that promotes self-help efforts for employment by paying a considerable amount even if the employee works early. If a working allowance is paid, it is considered that the basic allowance for the corresponding number of days has been received.
If the eligible person receives a benefit restriction due to leaving the job, he/she must have been employed for one month after the expiration of the waiting period by the introduction of Hello Work or a employment placement business. There are no referral requirements after the second month. It will not be paid if you get a job or start a business during the waiting period.
The re-employment allowance isAfter the waiting period has expired, The qualified person should leave a certain number of remaining days (1/3 or more) of basic allowance on the day before the work day,If you have a stable occupationA certain percentage of the number of remaining days of basic allowance (if the number of remaining days is 2/3 or more of the prescribed benefit days, the amount of basic allowance x 60% of the number of remaining days70%) ・If it is 1/3 or more, the basic allowance daily amount x 50% of the remaining days (from January 29 onwards)60%)) is a payment system. Submit the application to the Director of Public Employment Security within one month from the day after you started a stable occupation. It is a system that promotes self-help efforts for re-employment by providing a substantial amount of payment even when re-employment is early. If you meet the conditions and get a new job early, 1% or 60% of the remaining days will be paid in a lump sum, so it is an essential system to increase your motivation for employment. If the re-employment allowance is paid, it is considered that the basic allowance for the number of days equivalent to that was received.
- "When you have a stable occupation"Ensures continued employment for more than a yearIt is said that if you get a profession recognized as, or if you start a business (limited to those that the Public Employment Security Office Director has found to be independent). Even if the labor contract has a stipulation of a period of one year or less, it is treated as satisfying the requirement if it is confirmed that the labor contract is renewed for more than one year.
If the eligible person receives a benefit restriction due to leaving the job, he/she must have been employed for one month after the expiration of the waiting period by the introduction of Hello Work or a employment placement business. There are no referral requirements after the second month. It will not be paid if you get a job or start a business during the waiting period. It will not be paid to those who received re-employment allowance or regular employment allowance for employment within 1 years before the employment date, and those who received elderly re-employment benefits for the same employment.
From April 26, 4, for eligible recipients who have been reemployed for more than 1 months at the re-employment destination related to the payment of re-employment allowance, and the wage after re-employment was lower than the wage before leaving the job, ``Employment promotion retention allowanceWill be provided. The amount to be paid is (calculated basic wage daily amount-deemed wage daily amount) x basic wage payment basic days within 6 months (however, basic allowance daily amount x 40% of remaining paid days (remaining days 2/3 If more than 30%) is the upper limit). A qualified person who is going to receive payment must apply to the competent public employment security director within two months from the day after the sixth month, with the required documents attached with the qualified certificate. I won't. If you receive a re-employment allowance due to entrepreneurship, you will not be able to receive the employment promotion fixation allowance.
Regular employment allowance
Regular employment allowances are eligible (limited to those who have less than 1/3 remaining days of basic allowance on the day before the employment date), elderly qualifications (from January 29, 1. Older job seekers. Persons who have received benefits, including persons who have not passed one year since the day following the day of leaving the job pertaining to the special entitlement), special entitlement recipients (payment of special lump sum payment) (Including those who have received less than 1 months from the day after the day of leaving the job pertaining to the special entitlement), who are qualified to receive daily employment and have difficulty in finding employment The people,After the waiting period has expired,If you have a stable occupationBe paid to.
If a qualified person is subject to a benefit restriction, it is necessary that he/she is employed after the expiration of the benefit restriction period. Also, after the waiting period has expired, regardless of the period, it is necessary to have been employed by Hello Work or the introduction of a employment placement business. It will not be paid if you get a job during the waiting period or during the benefit limitation period. It will not be paid to those who received re-employment allowance or regular employment allowance for employment within 3 years before the employment date.
Relocation costs are eligible for qualification, elderly qualifications, exceptional qualifications, and daily employment qualifications, who are employed for a period of one year or more due to introduction of Hello Work etc. after the waiting period or the limitation of benefits. When relocating a house for public vocational training under the direction of the Director of Public Employment Security,Transportation expenses, transfer charges(Calculated by the route to the new address) andAllowance after arrival(38,000 yen when accompanied by relatives, 19,000 yen when not accompanied. 29 yen when accompanied by relatives after January 1, 1 (76,000 yen when 100 km or more), 95,000 yen when not accompanied (38,000 yen for 100 km or more) will be provided. Apply within one month from the day after the relocation date. After getting a professionDismissalEven if the hiring is canceled, there is no need to return it, but if you do not get a job, if you do not receive training, or if you do not move, you must return the amount equivalent to your payment. If the eligible person dies during the transfer, the transfer cost will not be paid and the bereaved cannot claim the unpaid amount (Article 58, Enforcement Regulations Articles 86 to 95).
Job search support fee
Job hunting support activity costs are eligible for qualification, elderly qualifications, exceptional qualifications, daily employment qualifications,After the waiting periodShall be paid when the director of the Public Employment Security Office finds it necessary according to the standards set by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare in the case of performing any of the following actions in connection with job seeking activities. From January 29, the existing "wide-area job hunting expenses" have been expanded (Article 1, Enforcement Regulations Articles 59-95 to 2-100).
- Due to the introduction of Hello Work, job seeking activities outside the jurisdiction of the jurisdiction Hello Work after the period of benefit limitation (Wide area job hunting expenses）
- Transportation expenses (routine route) and accommodation charges (1 yen per night (8,700 yen for certain areas)). Apply within 7,800 days from the day after completing the wide-area job search activity.
- Occupational training and other activities conducted in accordance with Hello Work vocational guidance (Short-term training attendance fee）
- 20% of the cost of completing the target education and training (up to 10 yen, not paid if the education and training benefits are paid). Apply within one month from the day after the completion date.
- Use of services to facilitate job seeking activities (Job-seeking related service fees）
- When using childcare services for the child for interviews with the recruiter and targeted education and training, etc., 80% of the cost (up to 1 yen per day; 8,000 days for interviews, 15 days for target education and training). Recipients must apply within four months from the day of recognition of unemployment, and from the day after the day of using services, etc.
If you are unable to find a job as a result of your job search, you do not have to return it. When the job-seeking activity fee is paid by the visiting business owner, only the shortfall is provided as the wide-area job-seeking activity fee.
Education and training benefits
Education and training benefits are benefits provided for the purpose of supporting the insured's voluntary capacity building efforts, stabilizing employment and promoting reemployment (Article 60-2). The system has been significantly expanded by the 26 revision. Detail isEducation and training benefit systemSee.
Employment continuation benefit
Continuation of employment benefits are benefits provided to general insured persons and elderly persons insured when it becomes difficult to continue employment. There is. Application for continuous employment benefit is available in 2personal numberWith the start of the use of, it became necessary to go through the business owner in principle. In addition, it is necessary to enter the personal number on these applications.
Senior employment continuation benefit
For general insured and elderly insured (calculation base period of 5 years or more is required, if it is not at 60 years at the age of 5, it will be calculated at the time of reaching 65 years by the age of 5) , Paid for the purpose of continuing employment of elderly people. Within 4 months from the first day of the month to be paid, the designated documents must be certified by the business owner and submitted to the Director of Public Employment Security.
When the beneficiary of the specially provided old-age welfare pension can receive the continuous employment benefits for the elderly,Employment old-age pensionA certain percentage of the old-age welfare pension that has been adjusted by the (low-aged) mechanism will be suspended (the old-age employment continuation benefit will not be suspended).
- Basic benefits for continued employment of older people
Continue employment without receiving basic allowanceIt covers general insured persons. It is paid when the wages after 60 years of age continue to work at less than 60% of the wages at the age of 75 years (Article 61). To apply, it is necessary to attach a “certificate of wages when reaching the age of XNUMX” created by the business owner.
The amount of payment is the month ()Months that were insured continuously from the first day to the last day of the monthIf the wage is less than 60% of the wage at the age of 61, and the childcare leave benefit and family care leave benefit can be paid), the wage in the applicable month is If 15% of the amount is 61% or more and less than 75%, the amount obtained by multiplying the wage amount for the month to be paid by 15% by a rate that is a predetermined rate is gradually paid. However, if the wage received in the target month of payment is 363,359 yen or more, it will not be paid (payment limit, revised every August and the latest is the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Notification No. 8 on July 7, 31). ), and if the calculated benefit amount is 78 yen or less, it will not be paid. If the decrease in wages is due to an injury or illness, delinquency, or absence from business, the wages will be calculated as if the payment was received. If the sum of wages and benefits for the month exceeds the payment limit, the excess will not be paid.
- Old-age reemployment benefits
After receiving the basic allowanceThis applies to general insured persons who have re-employed (100 days or more remaining payment). It is paid when the wages after 60 years of age continue to work at less than 75% of the wages at the time of calculating the basic daily allowance (Article 61-2). If the remaining number of days to be paid is 200 days or more, it will be two years from the month in which the reemployment date belongs, and if it is 2 days or more and less than 100 days, it will be one year from the month in which the reemployment date will be issued (Both are discontinued when the age reaches 200) Can receive. As a general rule, it is not possible to receive both the elderly re-employment benefit and the re-employment allowance for the same employment, and one or the other will be selected.
If the amount of wages in the month to be paid after re-employment is less than 61% of the wage at the time of calculating the basic allowance, 15% of the amount of wages in the month to be paid is between 61% and less than 75% In the case of, the wage amount of the month to be paid is multiplied by 15% and the predetermined rate is gradually reduced. However, it will not be paid if the wage received in the applicable month is 363,359 yen or more (payment limit amount), and if the calculated benefit amount is 2,500 yen or less, it will not be paid. If the basic allowance that triggered the re-employment benefit for older people is unfairly received, it will not be paid even if other requirements are met. If the total of wages and benefits for the month after re-employment exceeds the payment limit, the excess will not be paid.
Nursing care leave benefits
Nursing care leave benefits include "nursing care leave benefits" (Article 61-4).
一般被保険者・高年齢被保険者（介護休業開始前2年間に被保険者期間が12か月以上あること）が対象家族を介護するために93日未満の介護休業をした場合において、休業開始時賃金日額（被保険者の年齢にかかわらず、「45歳以上60歳未満」である者」に係る賃金日額の上限額を適用する。令和元年8月以降上限16,670円）に支給日数（原則30日）を乗じた額の40%（平成28年8月1日以降に開始する介護休業については、当分の間67%) A substantial amount will be paid. Starting from the day after the closing day,2 monthsBy the last day of the month to which the day that passes, the application form shall be submitted to the Director of Public Employment Security at the jurisdiction together with the wage certification slip at the start of leave and other prescribed documents.
Eligible family care leave must be the one the insured made to the employer by clearly indicating the first and last days of the leave. Those who have fixed-term employment are considered to be expected to continue employment after the leave (from January 29, 1, if the fixed-term employment contract is renewed within 1 months after 93 days have elapsed) (Except for those who are clearly not). Up to once (three times after January 6) nursing care leave is subject to the same target family member.
If the employer pays wages during the leave period, and if the wage is 40% or less of the monthly amount at the start of the leave (13% for the time being), all benefits will be paid. If it exceeds 40% (13%) and less than 80%, the difference will be paid, and if it is 80% or more, no benefit will be paid.
The target family is the insuredspouse,parents,Child,Spouse's parents, Grandparents, brothers and sisters, grandchildren. However, until December 28, 12TaiziFor persons other than the above, the insured must live and support the same.
Childcare leave benefits
Childcare leave benefits include "childcare leave benefits" (Article 61-6). Due to the enforcement of the amended law in April 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa), "Child-care leave benefit", which was one of the benefits in the "Unemployment benefit" system until then, was a leave of absence for the purpose of raising a child. It is positioned as a benefit to stabilize the lives and employment of the people, and it will be established as an independent benefit system.
General insured persons/aged persons (who have been insured for 2 months or more in the two years prior to the start of childcare leave) are one year old or one year and two months old (there is no nursery school/spousal) Child less than 12 years old can be extended due to reasons such as difficulty in raising childrenを養育するために育児休業した場合において、休業開始時賃金日額（被保険者の年齢にかかわらず、「30歳以上45歳未満である者」に係る賃金日額の上限額を適用する。令和元年8月以降上限15,140円）に支給日数（原則30日）を乗じた額の40%（当分の間は50%、平成26年4月1日以後に開始する育児休業については、開始後180日間については67%）相当額が支給される。休業開始日の初日から起算して、4 monthsBy the last day of the month to which the day that passes, the application form shall be submitted to the Director of Public Employment Security at the jurisdiction together with the wage certification slip at the start of leave and other prescribed documents.
Eligible childcare leave must be the one the insured made to the employer, stating the first and last days of the leave. Those who have fixed-term employment are considered to be expected to continue their employment after the leave (from January 29, 1, in the case of fixed-term employment contracts, the contract is made within one year and six months of the child. Except that it is clear that is not updated). If you work for more than 1 days during the payment unit period (from the start of childcare leave to the day before the next month. The same applies below), you will not be paid, but after October 1, you will not be paid if you work more than 6 days. If the number of hours is 10 hours or less, it will be paid.
If the spouse of the insured takes leave to raise the child (both parents take childcare leave), the child can reach 1 year and 2 months until the day before the child reaches 1 year and XNUMX months, provided all the following requirements are met: Child care leave benefits will be paid for a maximum of one year during the period.
- Have taken childcare leave before the date the spouse reaches the age of one
- The scheduled start date of the holiday is not the day after the day when the child reaches the age of one.
- The scheduled start date of leave is not before the first day of the period of childcare leave acquired by the spouse of the insured
If the employer pays wages during the leave period, and if the wage is 30% or less of the monthly amount at the start of the leave (180% or less until 13 days after the start), all benefits will be paid. If it exceeds 30% (13%) and less than 80%, the difference will be paid, and if it is 80% or more, no benefit will be paid.
If a dispatched worker is directly employed by the dispatched worker, the period during which he/she was dispatched is not considered to be the insured period of the dispatched worker (it is possible to sum up if the requirements are met).
"Employment stability business" and "ability development business" are collectively called "two businesses". Two businessesStabilize the occupation of the insuredFor,To contribute to improving labor productivityIt is said that this is done with due care (Article 64-2). The financial resources of the two businesses are only the insurance premiums for the two business rates paid by the businesses, and as a general rule, there is no expenditure from the national treasury or the insurance premiums borne by the insured (Article 64 businesses are insured. AlsoRegarding payment of vocational training attendance benefits, one-half of the national treasury burden). The employment security business and Article 63 business can be used by persons other than the insured, as long as they do not hinder the use of the insured, etc. and do not harm their profits (Article 65).
Employment security business
Regarding the insured person, the person who was the insured person, and the person who intends to become the insured person (hereinafter referred to as "insured person"), the government prevents unemployment, corrects the employment status, increases employment opportunities, etc.To stabilize employment,Employment security businessCan carry out the following business (Article 62, Paragraph 1, Enforcement Regulations Article 102-2 to 120-2), part of the business is an independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job Seekers(Article 62, paragraph 3).
- Businesses that take necessary measures to stabilize the employment of business owners and other workers who leave workers when business activities are forced to reduce due to economic fluctuations, changes in the industrial structure, or other economic reasons. Provide necessary support and assistance to the Lord. (Employment adjustment subsidy）
- For workers who are forced to leave their jobs,Act on Comprehensive Promotion of Labor Policy, Stabilization of Employment of Workers and Enhancement of Professional LifeProviding necessary subsidies and assistance to business owners who give leave prescribed in Article 26 paragraph 1 and other business owners who take necessary measures to promote reemployment of the worker. (Labor movement support subsidy）
- Increased retirement age,Act on stability of employment of elderly people, etc.Extending the employment of elderly people by introducing the continuous employment system stipulated in Article 9, or providing reemployment assistance to elderly people stipulated in Article 2, paragraph 2 of the same law, or To provide necessary subsidies and assistance to business owners who hire employees, etc. and other business owners who take necessary measures to stabilize the employment of elderly people. (Labor migration support grant,Employment Development Grant for Specific Job Seekersas well as the Trial Employment Grant）
- Concerning the Regional Elderly Employment Opportunity Plan ("Agreement Regional Elderly Employment Opportunity Plan") stipulated in the same clause of Article 34, Paragraph 1 of the Act on Stabilization of Employment of Elderly People, etc. Doing business related to stable employment among businesses prescribed in Article 34, paragraph 2, item 3 of the Act.
- Employers who newly hire new workers due to relocation of business locations to areas where there is a need to increase employment opportunities, business owners who hire these persons throughout the year in areas where many people who are unemployed seasonally live To provide necessary subsidies and assistance to business owners who take necessary measures to stabilize the employment of workers in areas where the situation regarding improvement is necessary. (as well as)
- In addition to the items listed in the preceding items, promotion of employment of persons with disabilities and those who find it particularly difficult to find employment, promotion of employment of workers when the situation regarding employment deteriorates nationwide, and other stable employment of insured persons, etc. To carry out the business necessary to achieve the above, which is specified by the Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. (Granted Employment Development Grant and Trial Employment Grant)
Capacity development business
- Article 63 Business
The Government shall encourage insureds, etc. to develop and improve their abilities throughout their professional life.Capacity development business(Article 63 (1), Enforcement Regulations Articles 121 to 139-4), and let the Independent Administrative Agency Employment Support Organization for the Elderly, Disability, and Job Seekers carry out part of the business (Article 63). Article 3, paragraph XNUMX).
- Occupational Ability Development Promotion ActBusiness owners prescribed in Article 13 andJob trainingVocational training based on the plan prescribed in Article 11 of the same law, Article 24 paragraph 3 of the same law (in the case of mutatis mutandis in Article 27-2 paragraph 2 of the same law) Including.)Certified vocational trainingIn addition to providing the necessary grants and assistance to promote the vocational training provided by the business owner, etc., and to the prefectures providing the assistance and support necessary to promote the vocational training, all the expenses required for these Or do some assistance. (,,,as well as)
- Public vocational capacity building(Including accommodations for those who receive vocational training conducted by public vocational skills development facilities) orVocational Development CollegeEstablishing or operating (including accommodation for instructor training or vocational training conducted by Vocational Skills Development College), proviso of Clause 15 of Article 7-1 of the Vocational Skills Development Promotion Act Providing vocational training prescribed in XNUMX) and subsidizing all or part of the expenses required for the prefectures that install or operate public vocational capacity building facilities.
- To provide job seekers and those who plan to retire with training to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to facilitate reemployment (“vocational training”) and training to adapt to the work environment. ..
- To provide necessary subsidies and assistance to business owners who provide paid education and training leave prescribed in Article 10-4, Paragraph 2 of the Vocational Ability Development Promotion Act. ()
- To facilitate or promote vocational training (limited to those conducted by public vocational skills development facilities or general vocational skills development colleges) or vocational training to receive such vocational training or vocational training A business owner who provides the necessary grants to employees and the workers who employ them with vocational training, certified vocational training and other vocational training based on the plan prescribed in Article 11 of the Act on Promotion of Vocational Ability Development. Limited to business owners who pay the normal wages paid to workers for the prescribed period of time and working period.) (Human Resource Development Support Grant)
- Skill testPrefectural governments that bear the expenses required for the implementation of the certification, provide grants necessary for promoting the skill certification to corporations and other organizations that perform the skill certification, and grants necessary to promote the skill certification. , To provide all or part of the expenses required for this. (Central Vocational Ability Development Association Subsidy, Prefectural Vocational Development Association Subsidy,)
- Consent Areas Elderly Persons Among the businesses stipulated in Paragraph 34, Item 2 of Article 3 of the Act on Stabilization of Employment of Elderly Persons Related to Employment Opportunity Planning Plan, those related to the development and improvement of workers' abilities shall be performed.
- In addition to the items listed in the preceding items, conduct business that is necessary to develop and improve the capabilities of workers and that is specified by an Ordinance of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. (Human Resources Development Support Subsidy, Central Vocational Ability Development Association Subsidy and Prefectural Vocational Development Association Subsidy)
- Article 64 Business (Job Support Law Business)
In order to develop and improve the abilities necessary for employment of those who were insured and those who intend to become insured, the government, as a skill development project, the certified profession prescribed in (Job Seeker Support Act) For those who conduct training, for subsidies and for specific job seekers,Vocational training attendance benefitsCan be paid (Article 64).
Protection of entitlement
The right to receive "unemployment benefits" isHanding over,collateralOrForeclosureCannot be done (Article 11). Taxes and other public charges cannot standardly impose money received as unemployment benefits (Article 12). Since all the benefits under the Employment Insurance Act are cash benefits, there is no room to evaluate only “money” and include in-kind benefits. In addition, the right to receive benefits in the two businesses is not an "unemployment benefit," so it can be transferred or publicly charged. As for the vocational training attendance benefit, the Job Seeker Assistance Act prohibits the transfer and public responsibilities.
Unpaid unemployment benefits
When a person who can receive benefits such as unemployment dies, the unpaid portion is the spouse, child, parent, grandchild, grandparent or sibling of that person, and makes a living at the time of death. What I had wasIn my name, It is possible to request payment of the unpaid amount (Article 10-3). This request must be made to the Director of Public Employment Security Office concerning the deceased person within 6 months from the day after the qualifying person died, with the prescribed documents.
- "Benefits such as unpaid unemployment"Civil lawIt is not the right provided by the Employment Insurance Act. The right to receive benefits such as unemployment is the right to belong to the recipient himself andinheritanceIs not subject to. If an unpaid benefit applicant dies before receiving the payment, heirs may claim the payment, but if he/she died without requesting, heirs of the bereaved family You cannot be a claimant for benefits such as unemployment benefits.
- "I had the same living" means that I was a member of a group that conducts daily life by jointly calculating all or part of my living. Therefore, it is not necessary that the livelihood be maintained, and that it is not always necessary to live together. If the livelihood was maintained, it can be presumed that the livelihood was maintained.
- Those who can receive the benefits are in the order described above. If there are first-ranked persons, second-ranked persons cannot receive the payment. If there are two or more persons with the same rank, the claim made by that person shall be deemed to have been made in full for all, and the payment made to that person shall be deemed to have been made to all.
- If the deceased person is not certified as unemployed, the claimant (or an agent, if unavoidable) must appear at Hello Work and be certified as unemployed for the deceased person.
- According to the provisions of civil lawDisappearanceIf a person who has been eligible for employment received ordinary disappearance (Civil Code, Article 30, Paragraph 1), he/she will not appear for a long time on the prescribed certification date and will be certified as unemployed even if he has not died. Since it is considered that they will not be able to receive the benefits, they cannot be paid even if the surviving family requests unpaid unemployment benefits. On the other hand, those who have been evicted (Civil Code, Article 30, Paragraph 2) can be certified as unemployed.
Unemployment benefitsAnd the right to receive payment or return ofFraudulent receiptThe right to collect the amount of money ordered to be paid by a return order or payment order of unemployment benefits, etc.PrescriptionDisappear by (Article 74).
Even if the employer did not submit the qualification acquisition report and is not enrolled in employment insurance, the amount equivalent to the amount to be insured by the insured person (employment insurance premium) according to the provisions of the collection law Paid to that personClearly deducted from wages, It can be retroactive for more than two years and be insured.
With the amendment of 27, the provision that the application for payment of employment promotion benefits/education/training benefits/employment continuation benefits and unpaid unemployment benefits, etc. must be applied within the prescribed deadline unless there is an unavoidable reason. Since the provision "when there is an unavoidable reason" was deleted, it is now possible to apply within two years of the prescription even if the prescribed deadline is exceeded. Those who have not received an application due to the prescription in the past can still receive benefits by reapplying before the completion of the prescription. However, if the application is not made within the specified deadline, the payment may be delayed and other benefits may be returned, so it goes without saying that it is preferable to apply within the specified deadline. ..
The benefit limitation is based on the reason that the unemployment income guarantee by the employment insurance system should be provided only to those who have a legitimate entitlement and the intention to prevent falling into idleness. is there. Even if the eligible person subsequently changes his/her mind, the benefit limitation will not be canceled. Of course, it is possible to limit the benefits any number of times during one payment period.
For eligible persons during the benefit restriction period, if there is a new reason for the benefit restriction or if there are two or more reasons for the benefit restriction at the same time, two or more benefit restrictions will be applied.ConflictDone. However, as an exception, if there is a reason why a person who should be subject to a benefit restriction due to reasons for leaving the job should be subject to a benefit restriction due to job refusal before the waiting period expires, the benefit restriction due to job refusal etc. shall not be imposed.
- Benefit restrictions for day labor insured persons are:Daily Labor Job Seeker Benefits # Benefit RestrictionsSee.
Benefit restrictions due to reasons for leaving the job
For those who have left their jobs due to personal reasons (self-convenience) or due to "heavy dismissal", the job seeker benefits will not be paid immediately, and the director of the Public Employment Security Office will be responsible for one to three months after the expiration of the waiting period. Specified period (1 months in principle (3 months up to 3 times out of 2 years if you leave your job after October 10, 1nd year of Reiwa). Employed by the applicable business owner before the waiting period expires. If you become an insured person and re-leave your job after two months or more without acquiring new eligibility, the benefits will be paid after one month) (Article 5).However, the benefit restrictions will be lifted for the period of receiving public vocational training and the period after completion of the public vocational training instructed by the director of the Public Employment Security Office, except for those who are eligible for special benefits.Unemployment will not be recognized during the benefit restriction period.
A person who has left the job due to personal circumstances (self- convenience) is "a person who has voluntarily become unemployed." For those who voluntarily leave the job, it is usually not necessary to immediately pay the basic allowance because they can prepare for re-employment. Therefore, if you leave the job for these reasons, a benefit limit of 3 months will be imposed, and you will be able to receive the basic allowance approximately 4 months after your first appearance at Hello Work. Even for the above-mentioned "difficult to find a job", the benefits will be limited if the employee leaves the job for personal reasons. However, even if you leave the job for your own convenience,Self-employed leave for good reasonIf it is determined that "No", the benefit limit is not imposed.
Regarding "whether there is a valid reason", the number of days to be paid does not increase, and "grants" are also paid to establishments that have "reasonable" turnovers. It may be done. However, if a person with a subscription period of less than one year leaves the job for the above-mentioned reasons, he/she will be qualified to be eligible for the specified reason, and strict judgment will be made based on objective data.
When the "benefit limitation period due to the reason for leaving the employment + 21 days + prescribed number of days of benefit" exceeds one year, the basic allowance will be received for the period of the initial period plus the above period.
Benefit restrictions due to job refusal, etc.
For those who are eligible (except for those who have extended benefits), elderly qualifications, and specially qualified qualifications who refuse Hello Work vocational guidance, instruction for vocational training or vocational training , The date of refusal (if the date of refusal is before the expiration of the waiting period, the expiration date of the waiting period) for one month from the job seeker benefits (Article 1). If the person receiving the extended benefit makes the same refusal, the basic allowance will not be paid after the refusal date. Cases such as the following are also included in "when refused".
- After starting to take public vocational training, etc. instructed by the Director of Public Employment Security, before leaving the school, if you leave the school for your own reasons, even though it is recognized that there is no justifiable reason
- After starting to take public vocational training etc. instructed by the Director of Public Employment Security, deliberately without any justifiable reasonDisciplinary actionIf you are discharged from school due to the reason for disciplinary action with the intention of
- If you did not appear at the office on the specified date, even though you accepted the introduction of Hello Work
- When it is recognized that the interviewing attitude at the introduced business office was rejected due to a behavior that intentionally causes the employer to be rejected without a valid reason.
However, if any of the following items apply, you will not be subject to benefit restrictions even if you refuse to get a job or receive public vocational training (Article 32, Paragraph 1).
- When it is recognized that the profession of the person who is eligible to receive the introduced vocation or public vocational training, etc. is inappropriate (the elderly, the young, the handicapped, the working restrictions of women, specialization Knowledge and skills are required).
- When it is deemed difficult to change the current address or whereabouts in order to get a job or to receive public vocational training, etc.
- When the wage at the place of employment is unreasonably low compared to the general wage level related to the same type of work and the same level of skill in the same area (generally less than 85% or the allowance is less than the basic allowance).
- strikeOrLock outWhen an employee is introduced to a place of business (a strike for seafarers, or a ship where is being carried out).
- When there is any other justifiable reason (working conditions are clearly in violation of laws and regulations or unjustified as compared with the general level of similar work in the area, introduced to business establishments that perform work that is against public welfare) If etc.).
Benefit limitation due to improper receipt
If you receive a job seeker's benefit/employment promotion benefit by an improper means such as making a false declaration, you cannot receive a job seeker's benefit/employment promotion benefit for the remaining days if you try to receive it (Article 34). .. Intentional fraudulent acts are "violation of the Employment Insurance Act",FraudOf course. If there are unavoidable reasons, all or part of the benefits may be paid. In addition, even if an illegal recipient receives new payment requirements, benefits based on the new payment requirements will be paid.
If there is a person who receives benefits such as unemployment due to false or other wrongdoing, the government may order that person to return all or part of the benefits such as unemployment, In addition, based on the standards set by the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, it is possible to order payment of an amount equal to or less than twice the amount of unemployment benefit provided by the false or other wrongdoing (so-called "three times". Return"). In this case, if the employer, the employment placement business operator, etc. or the designated education and training operator made a false notification, report or proof and the unemployment benefit was paid, the government shall With the person who received the payment of the unemployment benefit etc. to the referral business operator or the designated education and training implementersolidarityThen, it is possible to order the payment of the amount ordered to return or pay the unemployment benefit, etc. under the provisions of the preceding paragraph (Article 10-4).
It has been pointed out that there are business establishments that repeat the job seeker benefits after working for a short period of time and the job seeker benefits after a short time of working again, which does not fit the purpose of the employment insurance system. Since October 19, "10 consecutive times within 3 yearsI left the same office to receive eligibility decision, "A person who has received basic allowance even at least once", "when you are going to receive the third eligibility decisionCyclical turnoverThat's it." A system change was made to automatically output a message. If a “cyclical employee” continues to work at the same place within the period of receipt, he/she will be deemed to have promised to be re-employed, and the employee will be illicitly disposed of.
When dissatisfied with disposal
If you are dissatisfied with the disposition (confirmation of insured qualifications, disposition regarding benefits such as unemployment, order to return improper payment, order to pay) taken by the Director General of Public Employment Security, the day after you learned that the disposition was taken Placed in each prefecture's labor bureau within 3 monthsEmployment Insurance ExaminerAgainstRequest for examinationCan be (Labor Insurance Examiner and Labor Insurance Examination LawArticle 8). As a general rule, a lawsuit for cancellation of disposition can only be filed after the decision of the Employment Insurance Examiner on the request for examination (Examination request prefix, Article 71,Administrative case lawArticle 8).
If you are not satisfied with the decision of the Employment Insurance Examiner, within two months from the day after the copy of the decision is sentLabor insurance examination committeeAgainstRequest for re-examination(Labor Insurance Examiner and Labor Insurance Examination Committee Law Article 38). In addition, if the decision on the request for examination is not made within 3 months from the day after the request for examination by the employee insurance examiner, it can be considered that the examiner has rejected the request ( Article 69). With the enforcement of the revised law in 2016, the petitioner is free to choose between a request for reexamination and a request for cancellation of disposal.
Dispositions other than the above (voluntary participation of daily labor insured, disposal related to two businessesEtc.)Administrative Appeal LawBased on the above, a request for examination is made to the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare. In this case, the pre-examination request principle is not applied, and a lawsuit for cancellation of disposition may be filed immediately without waiting for the examination request or at the same time as the examination request.
- 1947 (Showa22)-The "Unemployment Insurance Act" (Act No. 22 of 146) was enacted for the purpose of stabilizing the lives of unemployed people. inside that,Unemployment insuranceA system is created.
- 1974 (49)-The Employment Insurance Law (Act No. 49 of 116) was enacted for the purpose of stabilizing the lives of unemployed people and for the three businesses (employment improvement business, capacity development business, employment welfare business). ,Unemployment insurance law was abolished.. An employment insurance system is created to replace the unemployment insurance system.Law concerning collection of insurance premiums for labor insuranceWas enacted, the insurance collection procedureWork injury insuranceWas unified.
- 1977 (52)-The employment stability business was stipulated, and the three businesses became four businesses.
- 1989 (HeiseiFirst year)-The employment improvement business was integrated into the stable employment business, and the four businesses became three again.
- 1994 (6)-Establishment of continuous benefits for hiring older employees and establishment of childcare leave benefit system.
- 1998 (10)-Establishment of education and training benefit system, and care leave benefit system.
- 2003 (15)-Establishment of employment promotion allowance, standardization of benefits for regular and part-time workers.
- 2007 (19)-The employment and welfare business was abolished, and the three businesses became two businesses... Standardization of insured persons and eligibility requirements (eliminating the category of short-time insured persons and standardization of general insured persons).
- 2010 (22)- Seafarers insuranceSeparated the unemployment sector and integrated it into employment insurance.
Comparison with other countries
- Percentage of unemployed people who cannot receive unemployment benefits
- 2009 May 3ToInternational Labor OrganizationMore announced,Lehman shockAccording to a research report on the impact of the global economic crisis on employment,Basic allowanceThat. The same applies hereafter) to 77% of the unemployed. It was the beginning of the economic crisisThe United States of AmericaIs 57%,Canada57%, the same level as the United States,United KingdomIs 40%,FranceIs 18%,GermanyIs 13%, and the ratio of 77% in Japan is the worst level among developed countries and far exceeds the United States and Canada..
- The reason why Japan is far more unemployed than other developed countries and the percentage of unemployed people who cannot receive unemployment allowance is high because the requirements for receiving unemployment allowance are stricter than those in other countries. Japan, the United States, and Canada, where more than half of the unemployed are unable to receive unemployment benefits, point out the strictness of the requirements for receiving unemployment benefits). In addition to this, it has increased sharply in recent years(I.e.,Contract employeeSuch asNon-regular workersIn addition, it is considered that there are many people who cannot meet the insurance payment period of one year or more, which is necessary to receive unemployment allowance..
- The number of unemployed people who can not receive unemployment allowance is the largest in the United States 630 million people, Japan 210 million people, England 80 people, Canada 70 people, France 40 people, Germany 40 people And Japan and the United States stand out.
- Benefit period
- Compared with other countries, Japan's unemployment benefit period is relatively short. Regarding the causal relationship between the unemployment rate and the benefit period, the unemployment rate tends to be higher in countries where the benefit period is longer, and the unemployment rate tends to be reduced as the benefit period becomes shorter.
- You can receive a salary equivalent to 2% of the salary of the previous two months, but the upper limit is 70 euros. The maximum benefit period is 3128 months.
- The benefit period varies depending on the insurance payment period for the past 6 years, and if you paid for 6 years, the benefit period will be 720 days (approximately 2 years). If the household has a protected household, the benefit will be 7% of the legal standard wage, which will be reduced to 6% from half a year later.
- Generally, 40-50% of previous wages are paid from state tax revenues.. The standard benefit period is 6 months, but it was established in February 2009.2009 American Recovery and Reinvestment ActThe unemployed are said to be able to receive unemployment benefits for up to 99 weeks, but the details differ according to each state government.
- ^ Yuhikaku "Modern Social Welfare Encyclopedia" Employment Insurance Act
- ^ Law concerning collection of insurance premiums for labor insurance Article 2 paragraph 1
- ^ Under the Employment Insurance Act, workers are not defined, but according to the administrative guidance, "workers are hired by the employer and living by the wages paid by the employer, and by being employed by the employer. It is a person who wants to live and is currently unable to work against his will." If you interpret this,Labor union lawIt is synonymous with the worker mentioned in Article 3" (Fukuoka High Court, February 24, 2, etc.).
- ^ According to the Administrative Guidance, "The employment relationship is not only the employment relationship under Article 623 of the Civil Code, but the workers are under the control of the employer and provide the work under that discipline, It is said that the compensation is paid by the employer for wages, salaries and other similar matters."
- ^ "Half of the workers used in the business" here means not more than half of the total number of workers used in the business,One half or more of workers excluding workers who are not insured even if the business is approved by voluntary participation and becomes an applicable businessIs meant. In this case, the judgment as to whether or not the person should be an insured person will be made when the application for voluntary participation is submitted. Unlike occupational accident insurance, employment insurance is a treatment that causes workers to bear the insurance premium if they voluntarily join.
- ^ Labor Force Survey (Basic tabulation) National Annual 2019 (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau(2019-01-31). Basic tabulation Table II-10 .
- ^ It is said that a corporate auditor cannot also serve as an employee (Company law(Article 335), the person can only be insured if he/she is merely inaugurated for the nominal purpose and is normally found to have a clear employment relationship with the business owner as an employee.
- ^ In this case, it is necessary to submit documents, etc., that can confirm the actual situation of employment to the Public Employment Security Office.
- ^ February 27, 2 Former Ministry of Labor Notification “Application of Labor Standards Law to businesses or offices of religious corporations or groups”
- ^ In this case, it is necessary to submit a notification of loss of qualification for the insured person (the cause of loss of qualification is "the reason other than leaving the job") to the seconded party and a notification of acquisition of the insured qualification to the seconded person.
- ^ Reissuance of the insured card due to stain or loss can be done at any Hello Work nationwide, even if it is not the competent Hello Work.
- ^ Unlike the case of an insured card, reissue of a job separation slip due to stains or loss can only be done by Hello Work that issued the separation slip (Enforcement Regulations Article 17 paragraph 4).
- ^ Employment insurance premium rate will decrease from April 29Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ 1.55% -0.4% -0.05% -0.2%
- ^ 1.75% -0.4% -0.05% -0.2%
- ^ 1.85% -0.4% -0.05% -0.2%
- ^ From FY19 to FY28, provisional measures of "100/55 of each" have been taken (Supplementary Provisions Article 13), but the national treasury burden will be continuously examined and stable as quickly as possible from FY32. The provisional measures will be abolished after securing the financial resources.
- ^ Range and Judgment Criteria of Persons Receiving Specific Specified Persons and Reasons for Specific Reasons (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)
- ^ By this handling, in general, the company side will not be able to receive the hiring-related subsidy if it is dismissed due to the company's convenience, so even if the company is retired due to company reasons, the company side wants to retire due to the workers' own convenience. It is important to keep a record when applying to Hello Work, such as making a copy of the time card if there is a lot of overtime work, or recording the remarks of the person in charge of human resources if forced to retire.
- ^ Formerly, in the “people whose employment is significantly hindered by social circumstances,”Dowa areaNative (above 35 years oldhigh schoolEducational background below graduation,large companyOnly those who have never worked as a full-time employee). Due to the conversion of the Dowa measures by the country in April 2001 (expiration of "" (Special Act on Ground to Goods)), the country is supposed to take the Dowa measures as a "general measure," which is an enlightenment to the entire society. The individual application of preferential treatment to people from the district (“specific measures”) has been abolished. In response to this policy, at present, people who are “difficult to find a job” cannot be recognized simply because they are from the Dowa area.
- ^ The 4th day of the weekNational holidays,New Year's HolidayIn the case of a public holiday, it will be moved back and forth as appropriate, taking into account the status of recruitment and employment, the amount of HelloWork work, etc.
- ^ For that reason, most Hello Work demanded that they bring a bankbook and a seal from their financial institution's account from the beginning.
- ^ However, if a person who has registered for employment on the day before the closing day of Hello Work (Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays) gets a job on the closing day or the day after the closing day, unemployment certification by mail will be exceptional. It is possible.
- ^ a b Looking at the employment rate within the prescribed number of days of benefit, the number of prescribed days of benefit has been expanded with the revision in April 29, because this age group is lower than other age groups.
- ^ One month is calculated as 1 days. Therefore, 28 months or more is 4 days or more.
- ^ Regarding special provisions regarding extension of benefit days in response to the effects of new coronavirus infections, etc. -Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- ^ Those eligible to receive extended training benefits are those who have been carrying out vocational training, etc. necessary for concrete employment support, based on the instruction from the director of the Public Employment Security Office to make a prospect for re-employment. Therefore, it does not fall under the category of individual extension benefits.
- ^ If you start using the childcare service before the waiting period elapses, only the portion of the childcare service you use after the waiting period will be paid.
- ^ This includes cases where the same employer continues to be employed, and cases where employees leave the job and re-employment without receiving the basic allowance.
- ^ Including cases where it is considered that the basic allowance was paid by receiving other benefits.
- ^ The “child” may be a legal child, regardless of whether he is a real child or an adopted child. AlsoSpecial adoptionIncluding those who are in custody to establish. From January 29,Foster parentsIncluding children raised by the insured.
- ^ The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare will not be subject to complaints under the Administrative Appeal Examination Law regarding dispositions related to two businesses, and if there is any dissatisfaction with the disposition, it will directly file an action to cancel the disposition based on the Administrative Case Procedure Law. ,.
- ^ Employment welfare business (specificallyWorker Welfare Facility,Employment promotion housingetc. Article 64) before the revision was abolished due to strong criticisms such as “wasting insurance premiums”.
- ^ a b c Unemployment Allowance: Japan, 77% unpaid, worst level among developed countries-ILO report - Mainichi Newspapers 2009 May 3Distribution Tokyo Evening Publication (From NPO Sendai Nightmare Group blog)
- ^ http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2010/12/labour_markets
- ^ http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/03/us-usa-economy-joblessbenefits-idUSBRE9B20XA20131203
- ^ http://ftp.iza.org/dp3570.pdf
- ^ http://www.pole-emploi.fr/candidat/le-montant-de-votre-allocation-@/suarticle.jspz?id=4125
- ^ http://entreprise.lefigaro.fr/chomeurs-unedic.html
- ^ importe maximo desempleo 2012
- ^ Krugman, Paul (December 2013, 12). “The Punishment Cure”. New York Times 2013/12/10Browse.
- labor law
- Payroll tax
- Japanese welfare
- Social insurance laborer
- Employment safety net
- Vocational training (non-receivers of job seekers are recommended to attend, and beneficiaries of job seekers are enrolled and attended according to instruction)
- (I.e. - medical insurance,Pension insurance,Long-term care insurance,employment insurance ,Work injury insurance
- My work hall -Criticized for high cost and deficit management2010 It closed at the end of the year.Reference 2 Main points about my work hall (Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)It was constructed and operated as a "capacity development project" out of the two projects as a facility for experiencing work experience for young people.