4 Recommended Popular Gourmet Foods in Fukuoka
If you write the contents roughly
As soon as you open the flower basket, you will find 7 different types of fried shrimp, fried chicken, grilled fish, and more!
Popular gourmet shops that local bloggers around Fukuoka want to tell you about (Japanese food/Western food/Korean food/Bread/Sweets etc... → Continue reading
City Living Web
The official free paper City Living website "City Living Web" delivered to offices in metropolitan areas is an information site for working women.We provide familiar and useful information such as beauty, health, romance, and lifestyle.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
shrimpIt is a dish that is fried with a large amount of cooking oil by the method of cutlet,cabbage,cucumber,TomatoSuch asVegetablesIs often accompanied by. In many cases,Tartar sauce,Worcestershire sauceAnd so on.
The material of fried shrimp is mainly used in luxury storesCar shrimpHowever, due to the impact of sluggish catches and rising prices,black Tiger(Bull shrimp) Is used by many stores. In other luxury goodsShrimp(Taisho shrimp),Lobster,PythonThere is also an example of using.Frozen foodInexpensivePanamai shrimpIs often used.
There are various theories about its origin, and although it is not certain, the representative theories are shown below in this section.
- 1900(Meiji 33), TokyoGinzaWestern restaurant "Bokutei"soPork cutlet-Ground Meat CutletWas inspired by its popularity and was conceived as a similar fried dish (cutlet dish)..
- Meiji EraTocutletとtempuraDevised from[Who?]The theory that it was said. The theory that it was made by combining fried fish of Western cuisine and tempura of Edo cuisine.1895"Fry" of lobsters and prawns in "simple dishes" (Meiji 28),1913(Taisho2 years)Esophageal musicThe sequel "Natsu no Maki" introduces how to make "shrimp cutlets"..
How to make and eat
ShelledshrimpTake the back of the and stretch it toward the back without rolling.
As a way of stretching, make a few small cuts on the ventral side and squeeze it from your back until it reaches the desired size so that the streak on the abdomen cuts off sharply.
In some stores, the head is not removed when the shell is peeled off, and in this case, the head is not dressed.
Tonkatsu sauce,Nakano sauce,LemonJuice ofTartar sauce,Soy sauce,tomato ketchupIt is often eaten over.knife-forkIn Western style againchopsticksIt is common to eat with a single dish or set meal,BreadShrimp fried sandwich sandwiched between, egg-stitched on riceShrimp fried riceThe menu that said is also known.
Now you can easily cookFrozen foodMany are also sold and are also used as side dishes for lunch.
Shrimp fry and Nagoya
TamoriWas onceNagoyaIn a series of stories that ridiculeNagoya dialect(Fry shrimp)Shrimp flyerSaying "I said," spread to the public,Nagoya riceMisunderstanding as if it was a kind of.. Taking this misunderstanding, there are many restaurants in Nagoya that serve fried shrimp as if they were a specialty dish.Mikawa BayIs one of Japan's leadingPrawnsIs the production area ofShrimp,TenmusuThere is also Nagoya food that originally uses shrimp. In 1990 (Heisei 2), prawnsAichi fishWas registered as.
Actually with the Nagoya dialectForeign wordsThe "fly" of the old age group "flare ([ɸuɾæː])” is pronounced, but is rarely called “(shrimp) freer”.
Chinese plate shrimp
ChugokuShandongIs the origin of shrimp,QingdaoAround1898からGermanyThere is also a history of being a leased land,cutletThe medium-sized shrimp fry "Kataita Ezo" (Jervancia)Shandong cuisineIt is served at restaurants. What is different from Japanese shrimp fry is that it has a flat shape with an open back, it is seasoned with salt etc. and fine bread crumbs are added. Worcester sauce is not attached.
Adoption to Unicode
Unicode 6.0AtFried ShrimpThe shrimp fry pictogram is adopted under the name.
|symbol||Unicode||JIS X 0213||Character reference||Name|
- ^ Chuo City Tourism Association First story map
- ^ Japanese Western Cuisine History The rise of Western food culture
- ^ I want to eat once! A well-established restaurant that has been in business for over 100 years "●'Renga-Tei'(Ginza, Tokyo) A Western restaurant founded in 1895 (Meiji 28), the origin of Renga-Tei such as fried shrimp"
- ^ Food Research Institute-Exploring the Origin of Food Fried shrimp born with "Tempura x Fish Fry"
- ^ Minyusha edition, "Family Series Volume XNUMX Simple Cooking] P90, 1895, Tokyo, Minyusha
- ^ Gensai Murai,Esophageal sequel Summer Volume] P236, 1913, Hochisha
- ^ Tokai Specialty Dictionary "E" Tokai TV broadcasting Style plus From the broadcast on June 2012, 6. Archive as of March 24, 2016.
- ^ Naomichi Ishige, "Haochie! Iron Stomach, China Man Yu Jinan II", "Sun", September 1983 issue, pp9-120, Heibonsha.
- Japanese cuisine
- Shrimp cutlet
- Katokichi --Developed frozen fried shrimp.
- Western food
- Fried food
- Fry (cooking)
- Deep fried oysters
- deep-fried horse mackerel