[Kagoshima City] Let's enjoy the "beer garden" before summer ends!
If you write the contents roughly
Please use the free shuttle bus that runs between Sun Royal Hotel, Kagoshima Chuo Station, and Tenmonkan.
Although it is said that summer is a "beer garden", due to the influence of Corona, last year and the year before last, I couldn't go out to drink beer... → Continue reading
Living Kagoshima Web
Kagoshima City, Kirishima City, Aira City, Osumi, Kawasatsu Area and other local / outing information sites
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shuttle busIsEventsVenue and空港-(I.e.Operate at short intervals to efficiently transport passengers who use specific destinations such asbusThat is.This mode of operation is sometimes called "shuttle operation".EnglishThen simplyshuttle (Shuttle).
The name isloom Of杼 (English: It is derived from the appearance of reciprocating in a short cycle like shuttle).Actually, it is not a round-trip transportation, but a one-way operationCircular operationIn some cases.
With the venue at the time of an event that is expected to attract a large number of customers or at the time of regular events where visitors are concentratedTransportation nodeTieExtraordinaryThere is a type and a permanent type that connects tourist spots and facilities that have the ability to attract customers.TrainlikeInfrastructureEfficient mass transportation can be realized without providing, and at the same time generalTransit BusEtc. everydayPublic transportIt is possible to prevent the congestion from spreading to.
In the event temporary type, it is often the case that the actual visitor situation is judged and adjusted on the spot.As an example, when there is a lot of use, the operation interval is shortened to handle participants, when the end time is delayed, the operation is adjusted accordingly, and when there is little use, the operation is reduced or canceled.Airport permanent typeThen, it is possible to operate according to the flight that may be canceled due to many changes in departure and arrival times.
Legal system of each country
Road transport lawGeneral passenger car carriers who have obtained the permission of Article 4 can carry out regular route operation (Article 4 shared, Road Transport Law Enforcement Regulations Article 3-3)..
On the other hand, under the Road Transport Law, the general chartered passenger car carrier and the general passenger car carrier are also temporarily in the event of a disaster or other urgent need, or when it is difficult for the general passenger car carrier to do so. Passengers can be transported only when the area and period are limited with the permission of the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism for the sake of demand (Article 21 of the Road Transport Law).A shared bus based on Article 21 of the Road Transport Law is called "Article 21 chartered shared bus", and the operation period is one year or less in principle, such as event shuttle buses, railway substitute buses, and demonstration operations requested by local governments..
In Singapore, the bus operation modes are shared bus (Basic Bus Services), shared plus bus (Basic-Plus Bus Services), supplementary bus (Supplementary Bus Services), premium bus (Premium Bus Services), and special bus (Special Bus Services). , Shuttle Bus Services are divided into 6 types..For shuttle buses, only three bus stops are allowed between the start and end points..
- ^ a b "Basic knowledge of road transportation method”. Kanto Transport Bureau, Automotive Transportation Department, Passenger Section XNUMX. April 2022, 1Browse.
- ^ a b c d Tomohiro Nakata. “Bus Business Structure and Initiatives in Singapore”. Transportation Economic Research Institute. April 2022, 1Browse.
Close to this itemKagoshima City Transportation Bureau OfKagoshima Chuo Station Stop(Kagoshima Chuo Uekimae Tei Ryujo) will also be explained.
It is a base station for intercity movement in Kagoshima,Shin-Osaka StationMore to this stationSanyo-Kyushu ShinkansenIt is the terminal station of.福岡・熊本両都市圏、本州方面とを結ぶConnecting Fukuoka / Kumamoto metropolitan areas and Honshu areaShinkansenBesides being the departure and arrival station ofMiyazaki-Kirishima-IbusukiConnect to the Shinkansen heading in the directionLimited express train,Tourist trainMany trains start and end at this station even on conventional lines.Terminal station.Office codeIs using ▲ 940125..Other than the railroadOsumi PeninsulaPorts departing from and arriving at remote island routesKagoshima PortBus routes withKagoshima AirportGoingLimousine busIt is the departure and arrival point of Kagoshima City, and is a base for access not only to Kagoshima City but also to the entire Kagoshima Prefecture.Also in front of the stationKagoshima Chuo Terminal BuildingAlso on the first floorTropical transportationA bus terminal is set up and heads to Kyushu cities and Kagoshima AirportExpress BusArrives and departs.
2004Kyushu ShinkansenShin-Yatsushiro Station ――With the partial opening of business between our stations, "Nishi Kagoshima StationThe station name was changed from "Kagoshima Chuo Station" to the current "Kagoshima Chuo Station".Since the old name of Nishi Kagoshima Station (commonly known as "Nishi Station" at that time), most trains, including excellent trains such as sleeper limited express and limited express, have been operating bases starting and arriving at this station, and Kagoshima City has been around for a long time. It plays the role of the central station of.To the next stationKagoshima Main LineとNippo Main LineIs the official end point ofKagoshima StationHowever, the size of the station and the number of users are much higher at this station.
On the station premisesStation building型Fashion buildingof"Amu Plaza Kagoshima, And "Ekimachi 1-chome" are crowded with more than 250 stores, large and small, and together with the stores around the station, form a commercial area called the Kagoshima Chuo Station area.City center OfPlanetariumIt is one of the major commercial districts in Kagoshima City along with the district.
Kagoshima Chuo Station
Kyushu ShinkansenandConventional line OfKagoshima Main Line,Ibusuki Makurazaki LineOf these, the Kyushu Shinkansen ends at this station, and the Ibusukimakurazaki line starts at this station.在来線におけるOn conventional linesAffiliation line Is the Kagoshima Main Line.The official end point of the Kagoshima Main Line is next door.Kagoshima StationHowever, most of the trains on the Kagoshima Main Line turn around at this station, and also end at Kagoshima Station.Nippo Main LineOn the contrary, all trains run to this station, so this station also functions as a de facto end point for the Kagoshima Main Line and Nippou Main Line.Kagoshima Main LineHiroki StationTrains that go directly to the Nippou Line and the Ibusukimakurazaki Line trains departing from and arriving at Kagoshima Station are available at this station.Train numberIs changing.Due to this mode of operation, the trains operating between this station and Kagoshima station, except for trains departing from and arriving at Kagoshima station, have an even number of downhill trains and an odd number of uphill trains.
For honor trains, see "Kyushu Shinkansen"Mizuho""Sakura"ButSanyo ShinkansenShin-Osaka StationIt operates directly to the station, which is the first and last station.In addition, "Mizuho" and "Sakura", which are directly connected to the Sanyo Shinkansen, make one round trip (1 round trip).Kumamoto StationExcept for the first train), all trains depart and arrive at this station.在来線ではOn conventional linesNippo Main Line OfLimited express"Kirishima, Nippou LineHisatsu LineDirect sightseeing limited express "Hayato wind, Ibusukimakurazaki Line sightseeing limited express "Ibusuki Tamate Box"Is on board.かつてはJRグループの特急列車が発着する日本最南端の駅であったが、2011年3月の「指宿のたまて箱」運転開始に伴い、同列車の終着駅であるIt used to be the southernmost station in Japan where the JR Group's limited express trains depart, but with the start of operation of the "Ibusuki no Tamatebako" in March XNUMX, it is the terminal station for the train.Ibusuki StationGave the seat to.
All the honor trains on the conventional lines operate from and to this station, and there are no honor trains that operate across this station.Privatization of the national railway divisionSince then, the honor train has been operated across this station.1992(Heisei4 years) in the summerKokubun StationTemporary uphill of the first trainSwallowIs only one example.
Kagoshima Chuo Station Stop
1913(Taisho2 years) As Kawauchi Line (Sendaisen) on October 10thHigashiichirai StationWith the opening of the section from Kagoshima Station to Kagoshima StationKagoshimaTakemachi[Annotation 2] ToTake stationIt was installed as (Takeeki).
The first station building at the time of installationKagoshima StationIt was a relocation of the wooden station building used in.また設置当時、武駅周辺には田園が広がっていたというAlso, at the time of installation, the countryside was spreading around Take Station...川内線開通の2年後には鹿児島電気軌道（現在の鹿児島市電）のTwo years after the opening of the Kawauchi Line, Kagoshima Electric Tramway (currently Kagoshima City Tramway)Takami Baba StopFrom to the vicinity of Take station is extended to the front of Take stationTake station square stopWas installed.
Nishi Kagoshima Station
1927(ShowaKawauchi Main Line (Yatsushiro-Kagoshima, 2)Miyanojo Line(Renamed from Kawauchi Line to Kawauchi Main Line) was opened, and Kawauchi Main Line was incorporated into Kagoshima Main Line.[Annotation 3]At the same time, Takeshi stationNishi Kagoshima StationRenamed to (Nishikagoshima-eki).
The Kagoshima City Tram Stop in front of Take Station was changed the following year due to the name change of the station.Nishi Kagoshima station square stopWas renamed to.1930(Showa5 years) On December 12th, Ibusukimakura Line (currentIbusuki Makurazaki Line), The section from Nishi-Kagoshima Station to Goino Station was opened, and Nishi-Kagoshima Station became a branch station.
Second World WarInKagoshima air raidHowever, due to damage such as the station bookstore being burned down, due to the war damage reconstruction project1950(Showa25) The temporary station building will be used until the station building is completed in April., The completed 2nd generation station building is funded by the private sectorPeople stationWas built as.
1901(MeijiSince the opening of the railway to Kagoshima in 34, the station of honor trains has been Kagoshima Station, but due to the postwar reconstruction plan, Kagoshima Station is positioned as a freight collection and distribution station, and Nishi Kagoshima Station is positioned as a passenger departure and arrival station. The project was carried out by the company, and the station square of Nishi Kagoshima Station was expanded.
Kagoshima Chuo Station
It was decided that the Kyushu Shinkansen (Kagoshima route) between Shin-Yatsushiro Station and Nishi-Kagoshima Station will open in 2003, and the Nishi-Kagoshima Station Station Name Selection Committee solicited new station names in August 2002. It became so.
|Ranking||Candidate station name||Votes||Remarks|
|1||Kagoshima Chuo Station||735||use|
|2||New Kagoshima Station||535|
|4||Nishi Kagoshima Station||68||Maintain the status quo|
In addition to the above station names, there were also plans such as Satsuma Station, Satsuma Station, Kagoshima Central Station, Sakurajima Station, Satsuma Kagoshima Station, and New Kagoshima Station.
In addition to the plan to change the name, there was also a plan to keep the status quo at Nishi Kagoshima Station, but "Kagoshima Chuo Station", which was ranked first as a result of the open call for participants, became the new station name at the 1nd Nishi Kagoshima Station Station Name Selection Committee. It was adopted and renamed Kagoshima Chuo Station with the opening of the Shinkansen..
2004(Heisei16) On March 3, the Kyushu Shinkansen opened between Shin-Yadai Station and Kagoshima Chuo, and at the same time the name was changed from Nishi Kagoshima Station to Kagoshima Chuo Station, and at the same time the Kagoshima tram stop in front of Nishi Kagoshima StationKagoshima Chuo Station StopRenamed to.また、駅名の改称にかかった経費6,600万円については西鹿児島駅駅名改称推進協議会より、JR九州に提供されたIn addition, the cost of changing the station name of XNUMX million yen was provided to JR Kyushu by the Nishi-Kagoshima Station Name Rename Promotion Council..
Also, on September 9th of the same year, as a commercial facility of JR KyushuJR Hakata CityIt is a complex commercial station building that is the second largest afterAmu Plaza KagoshimaOpened on the premises of the station.鹿児島中央駅に駅ビルを建設する計画については昭和40年代ごろには浮上しており、1984年には鹿児島市と当時のA plan to build a station building at Kagoshima Chuo Station emerged around XNUMX, and in XNUMX Kagoshima City and the timeJapan National RailwayAnnounced the redevelopment plan, and in 1990 (Heisei 2) after the JNR division and privatization, JR Kyushu and local department storesYamagatayaHas announced a joint store opening concept and decided that "JR Kyushu Yamakataya" will become an anchor tenant, but due to economic conditions etc., the blank slate was withdrawn and it was not realized, and JR Kyushu will open its own store. There is a history of.
In February 2010, in anticipation of the opening of the entire Kyushu Shinkansen line the following year, the station concourse was expanded and Fresta Kagoshima was renewed. In May 2, the Sakurajimaguchi Grand Staircase will be removed, and an annex of Amu Plaza Kagoshima (Amu Plaza Kagoshima Premium Building) with a total floor area of 2012 square meters will be constructed on a land of approximately 5 square meters including the site. The plan was announced.The removal work of the Sakurajimaguchi Grand Staircase, which will be the construction site, started on June 2,000, 7, and the removal was completed in October 8,700, and the construction of the building itself was started.大階段は、2013年25月に完成した6代目駅舎とともに建設されたもので、幅10メートル、奥行き2013メートル、高さ最大10メートルあったが、アミュ広場が併設されたことで利用が減少していたThe grand staircase was built together with the 1996rd generation station building completed in June 6, and was 3 meters wide, 36 meters deep, and up to 20 meters high, but its use has decreased due to the addition of the Amu Square. Was.. Amu Plaza Kagoshima Premium Building opened on September 2014, 9.主なテナントとしてAs the main tenantTokyu HandsEtc. are in the store.
Aerial view of the vicinity of Nishi Kagoshima Station.Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Geospatial Information Authority of Japan Map / Aerial Photo Viewing Service Aerial PhotoCreated based on (1974)
- 1913(Taisho2 years)10/11 --Kawauchi LineTake stationAs a national railway (at that time,Railway Institute) Is opened by.
- 1915(Taisho 4)12/17 --Kagoshima Electric Orbit (currentlyKagoshima City Transportation Bureau)ofEkimae StationEstablishment.
- 1927(Showa2 years)10/17 - Yatsushiro Station --The Kawauchi Main Line (commonly known as the coastline) between Kagoshima Station is fully connectedKagoshima Main LineWas incorporated into (Yatsushiro-Kawauchi) laterHisatsu Orange RailwayTransferred to)Nishi Kagoshima StationStation name changed to.
- 1930(5)12/7 --Ibusukimakura Line (currentlyIbusuki Makurazaki Line) Nishi Kagoshima Station- Goino stationOpening.
- 1945(20)6/17 - Kagoshima air raidThe premises of the station's main building and others were destroyed by the disaster..
- 1950(25)10/1 - Kagoshima City Electric Railway Tominato LineAs Nishi Kagoshima station square- Nakasu DoriOpening
- 1971(Showa 46) --The departure and arrival station of the honor train is changed from Kagoshima station to this station, and the function as the central station is transferred..
- 1987(62)4/1 - Privatization of the national railway divisionByKyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu) inherited.
- 1992(Heisei4 years) October 10-Groundbreaking ceremony for the 17rd generation station building.
- 1996(8)6/19 --The current 3rd generation station building is completed.. 9月下旬より旧駅舎Old station building from late SeptemberDismantlingStart.
- 2002(14) December 12-Installation of automatic ticket gates at JR stations.
- 1/11 --Kagoshima City Tram West Kagoshima Station Stop is relocated to the station square.
- 3/13 --Kyushu Shinkansen Kagoshima routeShin-Yatsushiro Station --Opening between our stations.同時に西鹿児島駅をAt the same time, Nishi Kagoshima StationKagoshima Chuo StationAt the Nishi-Kagoshima station square stopKagoshima Chuo Station StopRenamed to.
- 9/17 --Station building "Amu Plaza KagoshimaIs open.
- 2009(21)1/31 --The West Exit Sun Fresta is closed due to the floor expansion work inside the station (the relevant part cannot be passed from the next day).
- 2011(23)3/12 --With the opening of all Kyushu Shinkansen lines, "Mizuho" and "Sakura" started direct operation in Shin-Osaka.The last train on the conventional line will depart at the same time on all lines (23:54).
- 2012(Heisei24 years)12/1 - Prepaid Card"SUGOCACan be used.
- 2013(25)6/10 --Start of removal work of the large stairs.
- 2019(31) April 4-The name of "Ekimachi 1-chome Kagoshima" in the station was changed to "Satsumachi Kagoshima Chuo Station Souvenir Yokocho / Gurume Yokocho".
- 2020(Reiwa2 years)10/3 --Connecting "Amu Plaza Kagoshima Premium Building" and "Kagoshima Chuo Tower"Pedestrian deckStart of service.
HomeThe conventional line was laid almost north-southIsland homeHave two lines on one sideGround station, The Shinkansen has two island platforms and four lines laid in a right-angled line directly above it.Elevated station(3rd floor).後者は海に向かって行き止まりとなっているThe latter is a dead end towards the sea[Annotation 4]..The Shinkansen platform supports up to 8-car trains and is a movable safety fence (Home door) Is installed.It can be stretched up to 10 cars.
Take the exit on the east side of the stationSakurajima Exit (East Exit), Take the exit on the west side of the stationWest exitThat.
The station bookstore is located on the second floor between the conventional line platform and the Shinkansen platform, and the Sakurajima exit and the west exit are connected by a concourse.The concourse outside the ticket gate includes a green window, JR Kyushu Travel, Family Mart, Drug Eleven, and a general tourist information center. The collection of commercial facilities on the 2st and 1nd floors is called "Souvenir Yokocho" and "Gurume Yokocho", and various commercial facilities such as souvenir shops, restaurants, and retail stores are occupied (details will be described later). ).
As a related facility, the Sakurajima exit side is "Amu Plaza Kagoshima Premium Building, The station building on the right side (north side) when viewed from the frontAmu Plaza Kagoshima Main Building, The multi-storey car park on the left side (south side), the west exit side on the left side (north side) when viewed from the frontJR Kyushu Hotel Kagoshima, A multi-storey car park is built on the right side (south side), and each has a connecting passage from the station yard.
At the ticket gates, the Shinkansen, conventional line, Shinkansen ⇔ conventional line transfer ticket gates are centrally located in one place, and each ticket gateAutomatic ticket gateIs installed.在来線ではJR九州のOn the conventional line, JR KyushuPrepaid Card"SUGOCACan be used.. SUGOCA cannot be used on the Shinkansen (Kawauchi Station --Including between our stations).If you want to use SUGOCA when connecting between the Shinkansen and the conventional line, you need to exit the ticket gate and re-enter.新幹線ShinkansenEX-IC/Smart exWas introduced on June 2022, 6, at this pointTokyo StationIn the case of departure and arrival, it will be the farthest station (in actual kilometers) by using it once (1 area, 1 ticket gate, 1 reservation, 1 settlement), and there will be no further extension in the future.
When boarding from an unmanned station, only cash is handled when getting off the train.
In addition to waiting spaces, wireless LAN spots, and smoking rooms, commercial facilities such as kiosks, souvenir shops, and restaurants are located inside the Shinkansen ticket gates.
Inside the conventional line ticket gates, there are Shinkansen tickets, non-reserved seat limited express ticket vending machines, IC card charging machines, and a green window, so there are many passengers connecting from the conventional line to the Shinkansen on weekends. It is open during the period of many customers.
Both Shinkansen and conventional linesAutomatic broadcastingHas been introduced.Shinkansen platform only,MukaiComposed byDeparture melodyHas been introduced. 2011年の全線開業前は『風は南から』が使用されていたが、全線開業後は鹿児島県のBefore the opening of all lines in XNUMX, "Kaze wa Minamikara" was used, but after the opening of all lines, Kagoshima PrefectureFolk songIsKagoshima Ohara Bushi』Is arranged is used.
Limited express trains on conventional lines depart from Platforms 3-6.
For ordinary trains on conventional lines, all platforms are shared for each line, except that platform 1 is used exclusively for the Ibusukimakurazaki line (there is a bollard on the Nippou main line side and no overhead line is stretched).
The old No. 1 bus stop before the Kyushu Shinkansen boarded was available for all trains on the Kagoshima Main Line, Nippou Main Line, and Ibusukimakurazaki Line. there were.As of 0, the former site is used as a passage in the adjacent parking lot, but there is a remnant of the time when the platform was installed.
Each platform at Platforms 3-6 is equipped with a non-reserved limited express ticket vending machine for IC cards, and each platform at Platforms 1-6 is equipped with an IC card charging machine.
From the opening of all Kyushu Shinkansen lines to March 2019, 3, for conventional linesLast trainWas a simultaneous departure for all lines, but from March 2021, 3, it was again a simultaneous departure for all lines (13:23).
|1 - 4||■Ibusuki Makurazaki Line||Going down||Taniyama-Pleasure-Ibusukiaspect|
|2 - 6||■Nippo Main Line||Going up||Kagoshima-Hayato-Yoshimatsu-Miyazakiaspect||Including Hisatsu Line direct train|
|■Kagoshima Main Line||Ijuin-Kushikino-Kawauchiaspect|
|11 - 14||Kyushu Shinkansen||Hakata-Shin-Osakaaspect|
Relative homeIt has 2 sides and 2 lines.It used to be located on a prefectural road that passes by, but with the opening of the Kyushu Shinkansen in 2004, the upper and lower lines of the tram stop, which used to be a center reservation system that set up a tram stop in the center of the road, are combined into a road. The single-sided reservation system has been adopted so that it can be moved to one side of the road, and it has been relocated to the station square to improve convenience..
There are train approach indicators at both platforms, and announcements are made.また、両のりばともAlso, both platformsBarrier-freeIt corresponds to.
- Two systems - Toso-Korimoto (Kagoshima City Tramway)aspect
- Two systems - Tenmonkan Street,Kagoshima station squareaspect
Satsumachi Kagoshima Chuo Station Souvenir Yokocho / Gurume Yokocho
It is a general term for commercial facilities inside stations, and as of 2012, 42 stores are open.全店でAt all storesSUGOCACan be used.
2011(Heisei23 years)3Prior to the opening of all Kyushu Shinkansen lines,2008From (20) inside the station (FrestaKagoshima) extension work was carried out,2010(22)2/18It was completed in.As a result, the total floor area of the station is 8,400m.2From 1m2Expanded to. From Fresta Kagoshima on October 2014, 10, "Ekimachi 1-chomeRenamed to "Kagoshima". From April 2019 (Heisei 31), the name "Ekimachi 4-chome" is no longer used, and now it is called "Souvenir Yokocho" and "Gurume Yokocho". Kagoshima has been deleted from the official website of "Ekimachi 1-chome", and the URL of the official website has also changed.
Store area is 7,300m2 And 5,500m of them2 Bic cameraIt is the Kagoshima Chuo Station store.飲食・物販ゾーンは、「みやげ横丁」には27店舗が、「ぐるめ横丁」には県内初出店のIn the food and beverage / product sales zone, there are XNUMX stores in "Souvenir Yokocho" and the first store in the prefecture in "Gurume Yokocho".Seattle's Best CoffeeThere are 8 stores.
* For details on the tenant stores, seeOfficial Website See.
Amu Plaza Kagoshima
Amu Plaza Kagoshima is a large-scale complex commercial area adjacent to this station.Station buildingThere is a main building and a premium building.The main building has 187 stores (as of April 2014), and the premium building has 4 stores (as of September 19).
2019(First year of Reiwa)Boardingpersonnel The20,271Is..This is the largest number of stations in Kagoshima prefecture.またJR九州の駅としてはAlso, as a JR Kyushu stationHakata Station,Kokura Station3rd place after.
The station handling revenue in 2015 was 133 million yen, which is the second largest station in JR Kyushu after Hakata station. 900年2月期にJR九州管轄の駅で同収入が2016億円を超えている駅は当駅と、当駅と同じ九州新幹線の主要駅である博多駅と熊本駅のみであるThe only stations under the jurisdiction of JR Kyushu that earned more than 3 billion yen in the fiscal year ended March 100 are this station and Hakata and Kumamoto stations, which are the same major stations on the Kyushu Shinkansen as this station..
This station has significantly increased the number of passengers since the partial opening of the Kyushu Shinkansen (2004) and the opening of the entire line (2011), and the latter is the average daily from April to December 2011 The number of passengers getting on and off the Shinkansen was 4 (12% of the plan).
- Before 2003
- The following shows the changes in passenger and cargo handling volume during the year from 1925 to 1991..
|年度||Passenger handling volume||Cargo handling volume|
|Boarding||Getting off||発 送||到 着|
- After 2003
- The changes in the daily average number of passengers and passengers are shown below..
Boarding and alighting personnel
Getting on and off the Shinkansen
|Changes in passengers a day |
|年度||Average number of people per day|
The main ekiben is as follows.
- Satsuma Makunouchi lunch
- Kurobuta Yokocho
- Extreme Kagoshima Kurobuta Meshi
- Black pork cutlet lunch
- Sakurajima ash-dried lunch
- Black pork lunch
Take the bus from the east / west exit bus terminal.このうちthis houseTropical Express Bus Center(East 21st stop) is the former southern country where the bus terminal was once locatedNippon LifeWith the aging of the building2009(Heisei21 years)5/31It is a complex facility that combines offices, restaurants, hotels, etc. as a redevelopment building on the site of the former building.Kagoshima Chuo Terminal Building (nickname: Reise) 2012(24)4/23Highway buses (excluding some routes) and airport limousine buses arrive and depart from the bus terminal on the 1st floor of the same building...なお、旧ビル閉鎖から新ビルが完成するまでの期間は、南国センタービル横の旧The period from the closure of the old building to the completion of the new building is the old one next to the Nangoku Center Building.Thanks Kagoshima Chuo Ekimae storeThe site was used as a bus terminal.
Below, the ones not specified are daytime.
- East 21 platform (Tropical Express Bus Terminal）
- Kagoshima Dream Hiroshima:Hiroshima(Hiroshima Bus Center,Hiroshima Station Shinkansen Exit) Direction * Seasonal operation, night train
- Sakurajima:Fukuoka(Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal,Hakata Bus Terminal) Direction * In addition to daytime, there is one round trip at night
- Kirishima issue:Kumamoto(Sakuramachi Bus Terminal)Direction
- Hamayu issue:Miyazaki(Miyako City,Miyazaki station square BC)Direction
- Airport Shuttle Airport Limousine : Kagoshima AirportContact highway bus
- East 7 / West 1 platform
- Sendai: Satsumasendai (Kawauchi Junshin Women's University)Direction
- East 7 platform
- East 16 platform
- Memory line: To Ibusuki (Ibusuki Iwasaki Hotel)
- ionSideways (outside the rotary)
- South XNUMX: Hakata Station Chikushi Exit
Regular sightseeing bus
- Kagoshima City View (Kagoshima City Bus, East 9 Bus Stop)
- Shiroyama / Iso course (about every 30 minutes during the day)
- Waterfront course (every 75 minutes during the day)
- Night view course (2 flights only on Saturday)
- Kagoshima City Regular Sightseeing Bus (Kagoshima Municipal Bus, East 8 Bus Stop)
- Kagoshima History Exploration Course (1 flights a day)
- Sakurajima Nature Sightseeing Course (1 flights a day)
- Kagoshima / Sakurajima Regular Sightseeing Bus (JR Kyushu Bus)
- Around the city / Sakurajima course (one flight a day)
- City / Sakurajima Yokatoko Early Tour Course (1 flights a day)
- Ibusuki / Kaimon / Chiran Regular Tour Bus (Kagoshima Kotsu)
- Ibusuki / Chiran course (1 flight per day)
General route bus
Boarding is from the east and west exit bus terminals.
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau(Kagoshima City Bus): All directions in Kagoshima City
- Kagoshima Transportation: Kagoshima City (Taniyama, Sakuragaoka, Hoshigamine, Kotokuji, Murasakibaru, Seiryo, Meiwa, Ishiki, Hanano, Koriyama, Tamari, Nagayoshi), Ibusuki City, Minamisatsuma City (Kaseda), Minamikyushu City Kawabe), Makurazaki City, Satsuma Kawauchi City, Ichikikushikino City, Hioki City (Fukiage), Murasaki City, Kirishima City,Sunflower liner (Shibushi Port) 《East 7 Bus Stop》, Kanoya City Direct Bus (Kamoike/Tarumizu FerryVia) 《East 15 platform》, towards Shibushi city
- Tropical transportation: Kagoshima City (Takeoka, Seiryo, Meiwa, Yoshino, Sakamoto), Aira City
- JR Kyushu Bus(Hokusatsu Line):Kagoshima Station・ Kagoshima City (Ishiki, Koriyama), Satsumasendai City (Iri), Satsumasendai (Miyanojo) 《East 7 Platform》
Kagoshima Chuo Station West Exit Bus Stop
|Kagoshima Chuo Station West Exit Bus Stop-KagoshimaKagoshima武|
Nishi High School
|10||Tenjin Minami / Murasakibaru Central||In front of Hiroki Agricultural Cooperative||Deer exchange|
|Tsurumaru High School / Kagoshima Arena||Elderly Welfare Center Ishiki|
|N20||Tokiwa tunnel||Meiwa Circulation Line||Southern country|
|In front of Meiwa prefectural housing|
|N28||Planetarium||Kagoshima station square|
|West 2||Chartered bus boarding point|
Kagoshima Chuo Station East Exit Bus Stop
|Bus stop||aspect||[System number] Destination||run|
|East 1||Arrival only|
|East 2||Tenmonkan, Yoshino||Southern country|
|East 3||Southern country|
|East 4||City tour||Kagoshima City View||Municipal|
|Town tour bus||Deer exchange|
|Tenmonkan, City Hall, Kagoshima Station|
Aquarium, Dolphin Port
|East 7||Ishiki, Ishiki New Town|
Koriyama, Iriki, Miyanojo
|Tenmonkan, Shigetomi, Gamo, Kokubu|
Makinohara, Iwakawa, Shibushi
|Regular sightseeing bus||Municipal|
|East 10||Arrival only|
|East 11||Tenmonkan, Kenbaba, Sakamoto|
Uenohara housing complex, Tamazato housing complex
Midorigaoka / Ishiki housing complex, Yoshida
|East 12||Tenmonkan, Vertical Baba|
Shiroyama housing complex, high school girls
|East 13||Tenmonkan, Tamaryu High School, Sebaru housing complex|
Tsujigaoka housing complex, Yoshino
Uenohara, Joban housing complex, Kuzuyama
|East 14||University hospital, Sakuragaoka|
|East 15||Prefectural Office, Kamoike Port, Yojiro|
|East 16||Aeon Kagoshima, Oroshihonmachi, Jigenji housing complex|
Makurazaki, Kasedashiraka, Ibusuki, Chiran
|East 17||Josai, Meiwa, Eikichi, Tokiwa||Municipal|
|East 18||Airport bus|
|East 20||Arrival only|
|East 21||Express Bus||Deer exchange|
|East 22||Toso, Murasakibaru, Hoshigamine, Kotokuji|
Saigo / Omine housing complex, Takeokadai
Matsumoto / Taue / Ijuin
Sakuragaoka, University Hospital
|East 23||(High speed) Fukuoka||South Kyushu sightseeing|
|Kagoshima Central Station Bus Stop-KagoshimaKagoshimaChuo Town|
|East 1||Arrival only|
|N1||Before radio||Flower shed||Southern country|
|Lower flower shelf|
|N1-2||Yoshida Interchange||Miyanoura housing complex|
|N1-4||Honjo||Aeon Town Aira|
|N1-5||Before radio||In front of the education center|
|N3||Before radio||Yoshino Park|
|N4||Nunogaya||Yoshino Golf Course|
|N5||Before radio||Chubefu housing complex|
|N6||Miyanoura housing complex north|
|N22||Yoshino / Sakamoto circulation|
|East 4||City tour||Town tour bus||Deer exchange|
|Kagoshima City View||Municipal|
|3||Planetarium||In front of city hall||Deer exchange|
|15 – 2|
|4||Kagoshima station square|
|32 – 1|
|55 – 1|
|60 – 1|
|61 – 1|
|63 – 1|
|65 – 1|
|32 – 1|
|26||In front of the aquarium|
|PL||Kagoshima New Port|
|City 1||Planetarium||In front of city hall||Municipal|
|City 16||In front of the aquarium|
|N28||Planetarium||Kagoshima station square||Southern country|
|N32||In front of city hall|
|N160||Kagoshima Main Port|
|54 – 1||Planetarium||Kagoshima station square||JR|
|57 – 1|
|58 – 1|
|55 – 1||Oyamada||Spaland Lala||Deer exchange|
|61 – 1||In front of the river head||Health Forest Park / Urban Agricultural Center|
|63 – 1||Shimoishiki / Chitosebashi||Hanano housing complex|
|65 – 1||Shimoishiki / Umegabuchi||Ishiki NT East|
|City 1||Ishiki NT||In front of the Transportation Bureau North Office||Municipal|
|City 5||Daily allowance|
|City 20||Shimoishiki||Ishiki housing complex / Midorigaoka housing complex|
|54 – 1||Satsuma Koriyama / Iriki||Miyanojo||JR|
|57 – 1||Meiōkan High School||Satsuma Koriyama|
|58 – 1||Hanao|
|66 – 1||Shigetomi||Aira NT||Deer exchange|
|67 – 1||bypass||Automobile test site|
|68 – 1||National Hospital Hayato Station||Hinatayama / Shigehisa|
|69 – 1||National Hospital / Self-Defense Forces||Kokubushigehisa|
|N10||Shigetomi||Gamo / Kusuda||Southern country|
|Kuroki three characters|
|Regular sightseeing bus||Deer exchange|
|East 10||Arrival only|
Hard riding ground
Uenohara housing complex
Tamazato housing complex
Nishiishiki housing complex
|76||Iwasakidani||Uenohara housing complex||Deer exchange|
|City 3||Sakamoto / Tamazato housing complex||In front of the Transportation Bureau North Office||Municipal|
|City 8||Tamazato housing complex|
|N7||In front of the Education Center, Sakamoto, Maruoka||Honjo||Southern country|
|In front of Gamo High School|
|N8||Sakamoto||Midorigaoka housing complex|
|N9||Ishiki Komae (Ishiki housing complex)|
|N23||Before radio||Sakamoto / Yoshino circulation|
Shiroyama housing complex
High school girl
|City 4||Shiroyama Tunnel / Tamazato Danchi||In front of the Transportation Bureau North Office||Municipal|
|City 11||Shiroyama housing complex, girls' high school||Elderly Welfare Center Ishiki|
Tamaryu High School
Sebaru housing complex
Tsujigaoka housing complex
|N32||Planetarium||In front of Tamaryu High School||Southern country|
|N36||Under East High School||Uenohara|
|In front of Yoshino branch|
|N36-2||Sebaru housing complex|
|N36-3||Under East High School||Kazurayama|
|N42||Sebaru housing complex|
|East 14||University hospital|
|12||Mt. Tenpo / Kotsukicho||In front of city hall||Deer exchange|
|18||Attached small, Murasakibaru||University hospital / Sakuragaoka circulation|
|East 15||Prefectural office|
|32||In front of the new mansion / prefectural office||Kamoike Port||Deer exchange|
|32 – 1||Shinyashiki / Tempozan / Yojiro Kaigandori|
|Going straight||Kamoike/Tarumizu Ferry||Kanoya (Higashi Kasanohara)|
|City 11||In front of Kagoshima University Main Gate, in front of the municipal pool, Sanwa Town, Kagoshima Prefectural Office West||Kamoike Port||Municipal|
|City 16||Mt. Tenpo / Yojiro / Citizen's Culture Hall|
|City 20||In front of Konankokomae / Prefectural Office|
|City 27||Shimodarata||In front of the prefectural office, Yojiro XNUMX-chome|
|N39||In front of the attached small and prefectural office||Kamoike Port||Southern country|
|East 16||Aeon Kagoshima|
Jiyokuji housing complex
|4||Korimoto / Sasanuki||Aeon Kagoshima||Deer exchange|
|Jiyokuji housing complex|
|5||Wholesale Honmachi, Traffic Safety Education Center, Taniyama Port||Nanatsujima XNUMX-chome|
|ordinary||Kawanabe High School||Makurazaki|
|ordinary||Hirakawa / Chiran||Tokkokannoniriguchi|
|ordinary||Hirakawa / Ibusuki||Yamakawa Pier|
|12||Nishida Hondori / Kagoshima Arena||Heartpia||Deer exchange|
|N32||Nishida Hondori||Tokiwa||Southern country|
|N39||Nishida Hondori / Meiwa||Takeoka Highland|
|N40-2||Kakegoshi||Takeokadai High School|
|N46-2||Kakegoshi / Harara|
|East 18||Airport bus|
|East 20||Arrival only|
|East 21||Express Bus||Kagoshima Airport Limousine Bus||Deer exchange|
Seiryo housing complex
Omine housing complex
|3||Purple field||Kamoike Port||Deer exchange|
|11||Tagami / Nakayama||Aeon Kagoshima|
|15 – 2||Municipal Hospital Junshin Girls' Academy||Purple field|
|17||In front of Hiroki Agricultural Cooperative||Sakuragaoka East Exit|
|19||Kagoshima University, Higashi Murasakibaru Overpass||Murasakibaru / Sakuragaoka|
|20||Yamada / Minamidai||Hoshigamine|
|20 – 1||Hiroki / Yamada / Hoshigamine Higashi|
|25||Tenjin Minami / Hiroki||Imperial Temple Post Office|
|26||Municipal hospital||Toso Housing|
|In front of Toso Welfare Center|
|27||Tagami housing complex||Hoshigamine|
|28||Ibusuki skyline||Imperial Temple Post Office|
|28 – 1|
|N11||Tagami / Washout||Takeoka Highland||Southern country|
|N12||Takeokadai High School|
|N13||Northern cleaning factory|
|N14||Tagami||Seiryo housing complex (Seiryo XNUMX-chome)|
|N15||Goan / Seiryo||Omine housing complex|
|N16||Kagoshima Business High School|
|Cultural Craft Village|
|N18||Goan / Karishiki||In front of Ikeda High School|
|N30||Kamoike Shinmachi||Fire drill center|
|East 23||Express Bus||[Minami XNUMX] Fukuoka||South Kyushu sightseeing|
Around the station
20113With the opening of all lines of the Kyushu Shinkansen, redevelopment is progressing around the station.Amu PlazaCommercial facilities such as hotels and hotels are concentratedPlanetariumRepresenting Kagoshima City with the districtDowntown.
An underground passage (Tsubame Road) is installed in and around the station, which is connected to Kagoshima Chuo Station West Exit / Sakurajima Exit, Amu Plaza Kagoshima, Cancel Building, Nangoku Center Building, and Kagoshima Chuo Station Stop.In addition, a plaza and police box are set up in the underground passage, and devised so that people can pass safely and comfortably.
Adjacent to Kagoshima Chuo StationChuo TownWe redeveloped "Chuo Station Ichibangai" in the 19th and 20th blocks, and started construction of a 7-story redevelopment building including commercial facilities up to the 24th floor and condominiums on the upper floors.Amu Plaza KagoshimaConnects to the Nangoku Center Building via the Premium Building and this buildingPedestrian deckWill be installed at the same time..This building20213/30Completed in, Some commercial facilities were in the same year4/23Opened in..Fully opened in the same year6Mid-term schedule.
- Station-related facilities
- Amu Plaza Kagoshima Main Building
- Amu Plaza Kagoshima Premium Building
- Satsumachi Kagoshima Chuo Station Souvenir Yokocho / Gurume Yokocho
- Amu Square (Public space）
- AEON Kagoshima Chuo
- Kagoshima Central TerminalBill (nickname: Reise)
- Kagoshima Central Tower(Li-Ka1920）
- Public facilities, etc.
- Educational facility
- Companies, financial institutions, etc.
- Bank of JapanKagoshima branch
- Kagoshima Central Post Office
- Nangoku Center Building
- Sompo JapanKagoshima branch office, Kagoshima central branch office
- Aer Plaza Aer Tower
- Ishiharaso (Japanese cuisine)
- AEON Kagoshima Chuo(OldDaieiKagoshima Central Store ←DaieiNishi Kagoshima station square store)
- Best electric appliancesKagoshima Main Store (closed) → EdionKagoshima Main Store
- Nippon GasHead office
- Station-related facilities
- public facility
- KagoshimaLabor Standards Inspection Office
- Educational facility
- Companies etc.
Group of young Satsuma
In Kagoshima Chuo Station Square (Sakurajimaguchi Square),1982A sculptor built by Kagoshima City to commemorate the achievement of 57 cities in (50)Shinya NakamuraImage of Satsuma Domain British students by "Young Satsuma Group Image"There is.
Initially, there were only 19 out of 17 statues, but in 2020, statues of Takayuki Hori and Yaichi Takami, who were not from the Satsuma domain and had no statues, will be added..
- Kyushu Railway Company (JR Kyushu)
- Kyushu Shinkansen
- Kawauchi Station - Kagoshima Chuo Station
- ■ Kagoshima Main Line
- ■ Nippou Main Line (Kagoshima Station-Kagoshima Main Line between this station)
- Limited expressKirishimaDeparture station
- Kagoshima Station- Kagoshima Chuo Station
- ■ Ibusuki Makurazaki Line
- Limited expressIbusuki Tamate BoxDeparture station
- ■Rapid "Nanohana" ・■ordinary
- Kagoshima Chuo Station - Korimoto Station
- * Some trains depart and arrive at Kagoshima Station on the Kagoshima Main Line (Rapid "Nanohana" is a regular train on the Kagoshima Main Line)
- Kagoshima Chuo Station - Korimoto Station
- Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau
- Kagoshima City Tramway 2 system
- ^ Maintenance bullet trainThen, there is no plan to extend it further south.なお、JR在来線の日本最南端駅は指宿枕崎線のThe southernmost station on the JR conventional line in Japan is the Ibusukimakurazaki line.West Mt. Ooyama Station, The southernmost station in Japan including private railwaysOkinawa city monorail"Yui Rail"ofAkamine Station.
- ^ The current address of Kagoshima Chuo Station, "Chuocho," was set up by dividing it from a part of Takemachi, which was later reorganized by the town name in 1970.
- ^ Until then, the Kagoshima Main Line between Yatsushiro and Kagoshima was incorporated into the Kawauchi Main Line.Hisatsu LineBecome
- ^ There are no detention lines other than the arrival and departure lines with a platform, and vehicles detained at nightKawauchi Shinkansen Vehicle CenterWill be forwarded to.
- ^ The hotel was opened before the opening of the Shinkansen, but it is a family restaurant on the first floor.JoyfulThe store name has been "Kagoshima Chuo Store" in anticipation of the station name change from the beginning.なお、西口側には新幹線開通後に開業した「鹿児島中央In addition, on the west exit side, "Kagoshima Chuo" which opened after the opening of the ShinkansenStation squareThere is a "store".
- ^ Japan National Railways Passenger Bureau (1984) "Railway/route passenger fare/fare calculation table, current as of April 59, 20".
- ^ a b Satoshi Ishino (ed.) "Stopping Transition Encyclopedia JNR / JR Edition II"JTB, 1998, 690 pages.ISBN 978-4-533-02980-6.
- ^ a b History of station name change p.16
- ^ Nishi Kagoshima Station 60 years p.5
- ^ a b Ministry of Railways Notification No. 2 of 208 (Kawauchi Main Line martial arts stop rehabilitation, official bulletin dated September 2, 9, Kagoshima Line martial arts stop rehabilitation）
- ^ a b c Kagoshima City History II p.583
- ^ History of station name change p.18
- ^ a b "Railway journal』Vol. 30, No. 08,Railway Journal, February 1996, p. 8.
- ^ Results of open call for new station names at Nishi Kagoshima Station --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 10.
- ^ Station name --Kagoshima City Retrieved January 2012, 10.
- ^ History of station name change p.11
- ^ "Nishi Kagoshima Station Redevelopment Building, JR Kyushu to Open Anchor Tenant" South Japan Newspaper March 1995, 3 Evening Edition 3st page
- ^ "Kagoshima Chuo Station Building Amu Plaza / Opened on September 9" South Japan Newspaper July 17, 2004 Morning edition 7st page
- ^ Traffic Newspaper January 2013, 6
- ^ a b c Japan Railway Travel Map Book 12 Kyushu p.51
- ^ a b JR Kyushu Shinkansen, Kagoshima Line, Ibusukimakurazaki Line, Kagoshima Chuo Station (Kyushu Station Loose Travel) --Nishi-Nippon Shimbun (viewed January 2012, 1)
- ^ a b c Japan Railway Travel Map Book 12 Kyushu p.52
- ^ a b "Railway Fan" September 2011 issue p.9 Koyusha
- ^ "Railway Handbook" Electric Vehicle Study Group / Railway Book Publishing Association
- ^ "Shinkansen Nishi Kagoshima Station laid down". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 1. (July 1992, 10)
- ^ "JR West Kagoshima Station New Station Building will open on 19th next month, 3 stories, compatible with the Shinkansen". Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbunsha): p. 3. (July 1996, 5)
- ^ "Railway Record Book September 2002" "RAIL FAN" Vol. 12, No. 50, Japan Railfan Club, December 2, 2003, p. 3.
- ^ a b The town where Kagoshima City Tram runs p.71
- ^ a b Kagoshima Chuo Station / Fresta Kagoshima Renewal Open! --Kagoshima Prefecture General Tourism Site (Kagoshima Prefecture, viewed January 2012, 1)
- ^ Traffic newspaper (Kotsu Shimbun): p. 1. (March 2012, 12)
- ^ "Amu Plaza Kagoshima" Premium Building "opened on September 26, 9! Large-scale renewal of the main building!" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Kyushu Railway Company, (June 2014, 7), originalArchived as of October 2020, 11. April 2020, 11Browse.
- ^ "Finally the name will change to" Ekimachi 1-chome "!!" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), JR Kyushu Building Management, (October 2014, 10), originalArchived as of October 2020, 11. April 2020, 11Browse.
- ^ a b “Rain and ash fall are okay! Opening a covered elevated sidewalk at the east exit of Kagoshima Chuo Station Connects“ Amu ”to the redevelopment building”. Minami Nihon Shimbun(November 2020, 10). originalArchived as of October 2020, 10. April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Kyushu Railway Company (viewed on September 2012, 9)
- ^ CD "Sakura-Kyushu Shinkansen All Lines Opening Commemorative BGM" --Railway Hovidas (Cat publishing, August 2011, 2)
- ^ a b "Top 300 stations by station (FY2019)". April 2020, 12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kyushu Railway Company. P. 6. April 2016, 5Browse.
- ^ Kagoshima City History II p.567
- ^ Kagoshima City History II p.585
- ^ a b Railway passengers (Kagoshima City statistical data) --Kagoshima City (viewed January 2012, 1)
- ^ From each year Kagoshima Prefecture Statistical Yearbook Transportation / Transportation
- ^ National land numerical information (data on the number of passengers getting on and off by station) --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, viewed September 2018, 3
- ^ "Kagoshima City New Transportation Barrier-Free Basic Concept"-2010
- ^ "JTB Timetable" March 2022 issue,JTB publishing, 2022, p. 67.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Nangoku Kotsu (March 2012, 3). April 2012, 3Browse.
- ^ "Bus departure / arrival location changed from June Kagoshima City Tropical Nissei Building”. South Japan Newspaper (May 2009, 5). April 2009, 5Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ It is connected by an underpass from Kagoshima Chuo Station.
- ^ a b "Kagoshima Chuo Tower completed 24 floors above ground, 1st in height without prefectural office". West Japan Newspaper(November 2021, 3). originalArchived as of October 2021, 4. April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ "Leica" Food Terrace "Opens in Advance" Redevelopment Building in Chuo-cho, Kagoshima City ". Minami Nihon Shimbun(November 2021, 4). originalArchived as of October 2021, 4. April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ Directly connected to the airport bus, the tallest building in front of Kagoshima Chuo Station next spring --msn Sankei News (June 2011, 6, viewed January 28, 2012)
- ^ "Group of young Satsuma”. Kagoshima Prefecture Tourism Federation. April 2014, 5Browse.
- ^ a b "Added to "Young Satsuma Group" Takayuki Hori and Yaichi Takami completed prototype Kagoshima City”. South Japan Newspaper (May 2020, 5). April 2020, 5Browse.
- "60 years at Nishi Kagoshima Station" 60 years at Nishi Kagoshima Station Photo History Committee, 1972.
- "History of station name change from Nishi Kagoshima station to Kagoshima Chuo station." Nishi Kagoshima station station name change promotion council, 2004.
- Kagoshima City History Edition Committee "Kagoshima City History II" Kagoshima City, 1970.
- Keifumi Mizumoto "City where Kagoshima streetcar runs now and then" JTB Publishing, 2007.ISBN 978-4-533-06776-1.
- "Japan Railroad Travel Map Book No. 12 Kyushu Okinawa" Shinchosha, 2007.ISBN 978-4-10-790030-2.
- List of Japanese railway stations
- Come on stand up! - Go Nagabuchi(Musician) original album.There is "Kagoshima Chuo STATION" in the recorded song.
- Kagoshima Chuo Station(Station information) --Kyushu Railway Company