It turns out that about 3% of men eat watermelon with "something" on it... Men are more likely than women to eat it.
If you write the contents roughly
Mr. A, a man in his 20s who worked in the food and beverage industry, told us about the story of "salt on watermelon". That's right," he reveals.
[Summer is definitely watermelon! In a survey recently conducted by the fumumu editorial department, more men than women ... → Continue reading
fumumu is a web news media that delivers real and real data about girls. The editorial department, which mainly consists of female college students and female writers, covers and writes the latest information. The raw voice of girls is revealed!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapanIn the restaurantFood Sanitation ActIt corresponds to a kind of "food business operator" in Article 3.The law refers to "food business operators" as "FoodOrAdditiveCollect製造Then,輸入Then,machiningThen,調理Store, store, transport, orSaleTo do or equipment orcontainer包装A person who manufactures, imports, or sellsCorporation or Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular,hospitalOtherFacilityIn the above, a person or corporation that continuously supplies food to unspecified or large numbers of persons. It is defined as ".
In the Japan Standard Industrial Classification, it is classified as "Middle classification 76-Restaurant"..In the past, classifications such as "general dining room" were used.2007(19) Reorganized by the revision in November.
In the business classification of the Japan Standard Industrial Classification, "Middle classification 76-Restaurant" and below are as follows..
- 760 Business establishments that carry out management and auxiliary economic activities
- 7600 Headquarters, etc. that mainly perform administrative work
- 7609 Business establishments engaged in other management and auxiliary economic activities
- 761 Dining room, restaurant (excluding specialty restaurants)
- 7611 Dining room, restaurant (excluding specialty restaurants)
- 762 Specialty restaurant
- 763 Soba-Udon店
- 764 Sushi shop
- 765 A bar,Beer hall
- 766 bar,cabaret,Night club
- 767 A coffee shop
- 769 Other restaurants
- 7691 Hamburger store
- 7692 Okonomiyaki / Yakisoba / Takoyaki restaurant
- 7699 Restaurants not classified elsewhere
- Restaurant industry
- Laws on regulations such as sex business and optimization of operations
- Location attracting customers
- Waiting teahouse
- Food Sanitation Officer
- Standing Soba/Udon Shop