Easy seasoning, no mistakes! 5 recipes for making mentsuyu
If you write the contents roughly
Teriyaki eggplant seasoned sweet and salty with mentsuyu and mirin!
The savior of busy daily meal preparation!When you have something to prepare, you will feel more relaxed in your heart.Today, without fail... → Continue reading
Morning magazine "morning time.jp" full of tips to enjoy the morning
Approximately 1 breakfast recipes, serialization of recipes by popular cooks, breakfast shop information, morning scenery reports around the world, yoga, beauty, fashion, hair arrangements, articles written by experts every morning. I will deliver it.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Soy sauceUsedMapleUdon already existed beforeMuromachi PeriodThere was something called "Taremiso". That sauce is misoWedIt was made by adding and boiling it, putting it in a cloth bag and hanging it. As a type, we made "raw sauce" without making a fire as it was, and cut it into raw sauce.BonitoThere are two types of "Nuki" that are made by adding and boiling. By the way, the birth is omitted,SauceBecame. This seems to be the remnant of birth.
1643(Kanei20 years ago) Books written beforeCooking story』In the soba soup,UdonTo the miso or boiled porkRadishAdd the soup of sashimi,Grated radish-AsatsukiToMustard-wasabiIt is written that you may add.
- How to make soup sauce using tare miso
- At the time, the above tare miso wasEdo OfJapanese buckwheat noodlesThe soup used in the shop was warmed up, not used as it was.
- How to make soup sauce using soy sauce
- Combine soy sauce, sake and water and brew on low heat.
- It was made in-house by the author of "Soba Zensho", Tomo Sako, Nisshinsha.proteinI didn't use bonito flakes because I liked soup that doesn't use broth, but he said that those who prefer broth to add dashi to the explanation should add bonito dashi. After that, with soy saucesweet sake(Orsugar contentSoup made from high-quality sake has become popular.
Commercial products are convenient because they provide a certain taste without any hassle and have a wide range of uses.Since it can be used as a seasoning for various dishes,the 2000sSince then, soy sauce has become popular and used as a substitute seasoning.
Commercially available product is "standard for displaying quality of soup for noodles"The quality display standard is defined in the above, and the definition of Mentsuyu is also described in the standard (below).
Article 2 In this standard, "tsuyu for noodles, etc." means soy sauce extracted from sugars and flavor raw materials (bonito, konbu, dried shiitake, etc.) and added, or mirin, salt, etc. The liquid to which the seasoning of (XNUMX) has been added and which is directly or diluted and used mainly as a soup, noodle soup stock, noodle soup or stewed soup or tempura soup stock. — Quality labeling standards for soup for noodles, etc. December XNUMX, XNUMX Notification of Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries No. XNUMX
In Japanthe 1980sSince then, the consumption of soy sauce per Japanese person has been decliningHowever, using soy sauce as a raw materialSeasoningsSince demand and consumption of mentsuyu are increasing, the percentage of soy sauce shipmentsthe 1980sIn addition, business and processing use exceeds household use, andthe 1990sNementsuyu purchase amount (SauceExceeds the purchase amount of soy sauce.the 2000sThen,HouseworkThe popularity of noodle soup is increasing due to the tendency to reduce the burden on consumers and the tendency to demand high convenience for food.Increasingly, households use mainly commercial soup sauce instead of soy sauce for seasoning dishes.
Liquid type is a straight type that can be used as it is after opening and water depending on the application.DilutionAnd useconcentratedThere are types, and there are also powdered ones.Besides the purpose of eating with noodlesSimmered dishesAnd seasoningHot potAs soup stocktempuraAs dipping soup, use the ingredients (Cold slave,Grated radishEtc.) and mix with other seasoningsdressingOr processed into Japanese-style sauce, etc.Tamago kake gohanIt has a wide range of uses, such as using it instead of soy sauce when making, etc.RecipesIs devised.
With concentrated typeSugarIs usedOsmotic pressureIncreased,Water activityThe shelf life is improved by decreasing theamino acidReacts with sugarStrecker decompositionBycarbon dioxide gasMay occurAfter opening, it is desirable to store in a cool dark place and use up as soon as possible.Expiration SoonIs a straight type for 3-5 days, and a concentrated type for 2 weeks to 2 months..
- ^ a b c (PDF) Japan Consumer Affairs Counselor Association 2007(Heisei19 years)12/7
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Standard for displaying quality of soup for noodles, etc. Dec. XNUMX, XNUMX Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Notification No. XNUMX/Revised: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Notification No. XNUMX, November XNUMX, XNUMX Eleventh issue Archived August 2011, 5, at the Wayback Machine. Ministry of Agriculture
- ^ a b c d Trends of noodle soup and sauce in the soy sauce industry Independent administrative agencyAgriculture and Livestock Industry Promotion Organization Sugar Information October 2008
- ^ "Concentrated Mentsuyu" has surpassed that of Mentsuyu!? Now it is a staple item in the kitchen! Kikkoman News Release No.05028 July 2005
Broadcasted on August 2008, 11Evening five』(TBS TV）"Sudden increase! Housewives who don't use soy sauce...what seasoning?" Archived August 2009, 8, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Example recipe
- Broadcasted on August 2008, 7It's really good!! TV』(Nippon TV）Easy and delicious! How to use Mentsuyu! Archived August 2009, 4, at the Wayback Machine.
- Broadcasted on August 2009, 7Ladys' 4』(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.）Theme "Ideal for summer! Dishes using Mentsuyu"
- Broadcasted on August 2009, 10Reminder DON!(NTV)How to use Mentsuyu Archived August 2010, 1, at the Wayback Machine.
- Search for recipes "Mentsuyu over-the-counter" Everyone’s cooking today(NHK Educational）
- Manufacturer- Noodle soup Archived August 2010, 5, at the Wayback Machine. (Yamaki),Hontsuyu Archived August 2009, 8, at the Wayback Machine. (Kikkoman),Chasing (Mizkan),Soup stock (Nimben),Soup Archived August 2009, 2, at the Wayback Machine. (Creative food）
- ^ Long-lasting clever preservation method Soy sauce information center (soy sauce PR council)
- ^ Tsuyu Q & A Collection / What is the best-by date after opening the soup? Yamasa soy sauce Customer Service