[I tried it] I'm about to drown in the sea of butter and anko ...!Lawson "An butter Danish roll" fascinating group ...
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, the bean paste is kneaded not only into the icing on the surface but also into the dough, so you can enjoy the sweet and sour taste from the beginning to the end.
Lawson released "An Butter Danish Roll" on June 2022, 6 (Tuesday), and it is popular for its deliciousness ... → Continue reading
We will tell you the latest gourmet information from "GourmetBiz", which shows the current state of business with gourmet news.Here, we carefully select and distribute only original articles such as recipes excluding press release information.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Bean paste(An) has the following meanings.present dayJapanAnd the meaning inChugokuThere is an ambiguous territory even in modern times between the broader meaning of the historic bean paste that originated in.especiallyBean pasteWhen we say (anko), we often refer to 1 below.
- StarchQualityDietary fiberBoiled down abundant ingredients, heavy with low water contentPasteFinished stuffing.at firstsaltIt was seasoned by and called "Shio-anbin".sugarAfter the spread of sweet bean paste, sweet bean paste became the mainstream.beans,sweet potato,Chestnut,Pumpkin,Lotus seeds,blackゴ マ・ White sesame seedspeanut butter,Walnut,Wax gourd,Jujube,bananaEtc. have been used as examples.In recent years, attempts to make bean paste with new ingredients have been continued.
- minced meat,VegetablesA low-moisture stuffing made by mixing salt with salt. Manju,Mochi, Chinese点心 OfBun(Gyoza,Fried rice,Bean paste rice cakeSuch),Spring rollIt is often wrapped in such things.In Chinese, it is called "bean paste (xiàn) sien" or "bean paste (xiàr) shar".Even when baozi was introduced to Japan, bean paste made from meat was the mainstream in China.JapaneseMonkDoes not use meat or strong-smelling plantsVegetarian foodIn addition to eating the bean paste, even ordinary people other than monks were prohibited from eating meat, so the bean paste in 1. became widespread.Red bean paste in JapanBecame the mainstream of.
- Wed or Dashi soupToArrowroot,potato starchSuch asStarchAdd flour, heat and thicken.Or, add vegetables and minced meat to this.Bean pasteIs often used.Others, especially in recent yearsjam,Fresh cream,custard creamな どcreamKind,Ganache,Chocolate spreadな どチ ョ コ レ ー トViscous fillings such as peanut butter and peanut butter are sometimes called bean paste.
- Other things to pack in something.
"An" originally meant stuffing.,Prince ShotokuIt is said that it was introduced from China in the era of, It is believed that the bean paste used in Chinese confectionery is the prototype..AzukiThe azuki bean paste usingKamakura PeriodTo be.
Bean paste is made by immersing beans in water to absorb water, boiling them, peeling them, and crushing them.Meiji Era,Okitsu(CurrentShizuoka CityShimizu Ward) Yusaku Kitagawa invented a cooking pot, a bean peeling machine, and a bean peel separator.Together with his fellow countryman, Ikutaro Naito, he established the origin of the bean paste industry using bean paste machines to this day.Located in Shogenji-cho in the northern part of the Okitsu districtHachiman ShrineThere is a stone monument that states that it is the birthplace of bean paste..
"Red bean paste"KanjiThen "Kan",Song soundThen it is "Ann". "Japanese and Chinese three-year-old drawing society』(1713) Indicates the pronunciation of "Kan" and is commonly referred to as "Ann".
Sweet bean paste
Sweet bean pasteVegetablesThesugarBoil with.Mainly confectionery, especiallyJapanese sweetsIt is often used in.Although bean paste means stuffing, in Japan later, the above-mentioned boiled bean paste is also called bean paste, and the usage deviates from the treatment as stuffing (for example).ohagiIt's not a bean paste in its original sense, because it's not a padding on the outside of.)
If made from beans, red beans,Broad bean,Green beans,peaな どStarchとDietary fiberTypes with high content ofIs used, and in particular, red bean paste made by boiling red beans is typical, and it is also called tousaan.In potato bean pastesweet potato(EspeciallyNaruto KintokiPotatoesPurple sweet potato, Anno potato) etc. are used.. others,ChestnutRed bean paste,pumpkinRed bean paste,Lotus seedsRed bean paste, black｡Red bean paste, white sesame paste,Peanut bean paste,walnutRed bean paste,Winter melonRed bean paste,jujubeRed bean paste,bananaThere are no particular rules or restrictions on the ingredients used as bean paste, such as bean paste.
Classification of bean paste
Classification by raw material
- Made from legume ingredients
- Red bean paste - AzukiBy bean paste.ManjuThe most common bean paste as a filling.
- Red bean paste-another name for red bean paste..In addition, red bean paste using red beans such as red beans.
- White bean paste - white kidney beans,white adzuki beansBean paste made from white miscellaneous beans such as..There are bean paste and bean paste, but the latter is common and is especially called white bean paste.It is also used for steamed bun skin.Other seasonings and colors can be added,ChoppedIt is often used as a base.
- Uguisu 餡 - Blue peasRed bean paste using.
- Zunda - EdamameRed bean paste.Local cuisine of Miyagi and Yamagata prefectures.
- Mung bean paste (Mung bean）
- From ingredients other than legumes
- sweet potato - sweet potatoMade of bean paste
- Chestnut - ChestnutBean paste made from
- pumpkin - pumpkinBean paste made from
- Lotus seeds - Lotus seedsBean paste made from (seeds, not lotus root) (, lotus mushroom)
- black｡・ White sesame ｡Made of bean paste
- Peanut bean paste - peanutsMade of bean paste
- walnut - walnutMade of bean paste
- Winter melon - Winter melonMade of bean paste
- jujube - jujubeMade of bean paste
- banana --HeatbananaMade of bean paste
Classification by degree of processing
- Sweet bean paste
- Raw bean paste-moisture 60-65%.
- Bleached bean paste (bleached bean paste) --A bean paste made by drying raw bean paste to a moisture content of 4-5%...When using, add water and put it back.
- Kneaded bean paste-A bean paste made by adding sugar to raw and dried bean paste..A small amount of salt may be added.
Classification by manufacturing method
- Sweet bean paste
- Tsubuan (grain bean paste)-Azuki bean paste that retains the shape of the beans without lining so as not to break the skin as much as possible...Boil it softly to remove the astringency, add sweetness to the bean paste, and knead it.
- Crushed bean paste-Crushed red beans but do not remove the seed coat of beans.
- Koshian (strained bean paste, bean paste) --Azuki beans are crushed and strained with a cloth to remove the seed coat of the beans..
- An Ogura-Boiled and pickled in mashed bean paste and red bean paste with honeyBig wordProcessed by adding..The original Ogura bean paste is a mixture of Dainagon azuki bean paste, which is hard to boil, and small-grained ordinary azuki bean paste, but in recent years, the bean paste is sometimes referred to as Ogura bean paste.The origin of the name of Ogura809By the timeKukaiThe red bean seeds that he brought back from ChinaKyoto CityUkyo WardSagaKokurayamaIt is said that it originated from the fact that it was cultivated in the vicinity and a confectioner named Wasaburo added sugar and boiled it to make bean paste and presented it to the Imperial Palace.(As a different theory, azuki beansdeerSpeaking of deer because it resembles the mottled pattern ofMapleSpeaking of maples, they are famous for their autumn colorsKokuraThere is also an association with the mountain (Kyoto)).After that, the azuki bean cultivation area moved to the Tamba region and the breeding progressed, and the ancient azuki bean "Ogura Dainagon"KameokaIn recent years, it has been cultivated in the fields of Saga-Ogurayama..Nison-in TempleThere is a monument of "Ogura's birthplace" in the precincts.
- Boiled sardines
- Murasame-Rice flour is added to the soboro to make it into a rag.
- Peeled bean paste (Kawamukian)
Classification by sugar usage
- Sweet bean paste
The ingredients that do not form a bean paste are mixed with sweet bean paste and flavored.An KaaiTo say..Generally, to make it easier to understand the mixed ingredientsWhite bean pasteIs often used,White bean pasteBecause of the peculiar odor of beans, there are various examples such as when azuki beans are used.
- Yolk bean paste-boiled and strained in bean pasteegg yolkWhat is made by adding.
- Sesame paste-Kneaded in bean paste｡What is made by adding.
- Miso bean paste-for bean pastemisoWhat is made by adding..Mainly add white miso.Used for Kashiwa mochi.
- Matcha bean paste-for bean pasteMatchaMade by adding.
- Yuzu bean paste-for bean pastegrapefruitWhat is made by adding the skin of.
- Sakura bean paste-Made by adding salted cherry leaves or cherry petals chopped into bean paste.In recent years, imitating this, there are many cases where only artificial fragrances of cherry leaves are sold without any cherry blossom ingredients.
Examples of foods that use bean paste
- MostJapanese sweets
- Anpan,Ogura Toast,An-doughnut, Anko candy
- Remain (Fukushima OfSouvenir sweets）
- Anmaki(Aichi(I.e.Souvenir confectionery)
- tart(EhimeSouvenir confectionery)
- Soup powder(Use as juice)
- Frozen dessert - Polar bear,Ice flakes with syrup,Azuki bar
- Noritama --Use unsweetened material.
Dim sum bean paste
There are many dishes that use red bean paste for dim sum in China, but the basis is raw red bean paste, which is not sweet..
- Beef bean paste- Bun(Beef) etc.
- Chicken bean paste-Baozi (young chicken), etc.
- Shandong Baozi-Baozi (Shandong-style Baozi), etc.
- Tianjin raw meat baozi-Baozi (Tianjin style baozi) etc.
- Hot pot paste- Grilled dumplings
- Water dumplings- boiled gyoza
- Irrigation hot water bean paste- Soup dumplings
- Chicken bean paste- Spring Roll(Cantonese spring rolls) etc.
- Shumai bean paste- Fried rice(Cantonese shumai) etc.
- Xiaolongbao bean paste Small basket parcel
- Wonton- Wonton
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Encyclopedia of Food" Maruzen p.272 2001
- ^ Akio Kobayashi and Tadahiko Murata, "Encyclopedia of Confectionery," Asakura Shoten p.198 2000
- ^ "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" evening edition August 2018, 8 (living navigation side) "[Food travelogue] Shizuoka-shi Okitsu sweets rooted / sweetness modest sweetness" commentary article "Bean knowledge ◇ Birthplace of bean machine(Viewed on August 2018, 8).
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Maruzen Food General Dictionary" Maruzen p.62 1998
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Koichi Sugita, "Encyclopedia of Japanese Foods", Ishiyaku Publications, p.74 2008
- ^ Gozazoku http://www.gozasoro.co.jp/products/aka.html
- ^ a b c d e f g h i "Maruzen Food General Dictionary" Maruzen p.63 1998
- ^ a b Akio Kobayashi and Tadahiko Murata, "Encyclopedia of Confectionery," Asakura Shoten p.205 2000
- ^ Birthplace of Ogura
- ^ Original Ogura bean to full-scale revival Ancient azuki beans, harvested this fall: July 2011, 07 Published in Kyoto Shimbun[Broken link]
- ^ a b c "Maruzen Food General Dictionary" Maruzen p.62-63 1998
- ^ a b c d e f g Katsumi Yoshioka "New Chinese Doshin" Shibata Shoten, 2015, p. 238.
- ^ a b c d e Katsumi Yoshioka "New Chinese Doshin" Shibata Shoten, 2015, p. 239.
- That history --Yamaichi Sangyo Co., Ltd.