"Why don't you come to eat spring soba?" Bungotakada City, Oita Prefecture, new soba where you can enjoy "4 fresh"
If you write the contents roughly
Bungotakada City has a soba "certified store system".
Many people may think of "new soba" around October and November, but there is also "spring new soba".Oita… → Continue reading
Information site for business people. We will deliver original information such as business information, regional promotion, agriculture, forestry and fisheries, sports. Operated by Kyodo News.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Northern Oita prefectureKunishigashimaLocated in the western part ofSeto Inland SeaAt the end ofSuo NadaFacing.The city centerSecond-class riverIt spreads over the Takada district, which stretches out in the plains along the Katsura River, and once prospered as a shipping and commercial district.In the Tamazu area on the north side, there is a hilly area that was also used as the site of Takada Castle, and a residential area has been cultivated since the Edo period. NakatsuAbout 30 minutes by car fromOita CityIt is about an hour's drive from the oldBuzen CountryとBungoMizusaki is located in Buzen Province and has a boundary marker.Bungotakada andUsa CityThe area is sometimes represented by an area called Nihou.Since it is located in the northern part of Oita prefecture, it has a close relationship with Nakatsu City and Usa City in terms of living and culture.Economically in a small economic zone centered on Nakatsu CityNakatsu metropolitan areaBelong to.
Due to the volcanic activity of Mt. Futago in the center of the Kunisaki Peninsula, rivers and valleys extend radially.As you approach the center of the peninsula, you will see an irregular mountain range that has been subjected to differential erosion of breccia tuff.There are also mesa-shaped Yayama and Inomureyama, but there are also Tennenji Yabakei and Nakayama Senboku where the rocks are exposed.The tongue-shaped ridge that extends along the coast is eroded by waves and forms a sea cave (Nagasaki nose, etc.).Unusual for Higashi Kyushu, it has a terrain with a view of the sea to the west.There are many coves where tidal flats appear, and it is a stop for migratory birds, and it is also a famous place to watch the sunset.Matama BeachIs also famous.
- Former Bungotakada City
Even after the city was born, it basically uses the old large letters.However, two new towns were established around the beginning of Heisei (estimated, details unknown).ItalicIs a district whose large name was changed due to the Great Heisei Consolidation (Tashibunosho district).
- Takada (former Takada Town)
- Shinei (former Tamazu Village)
- Tamazu (former Tamazu Village)
- Ding (formerly Miwa Village)
- Haruta (formerly Miwa Village)
- Miwa (formerly Miwa Village)
- Kunawa (formerly Kunawa Village)
- World (formerly Nawamura)
- Odawara (former Kawachi Village)
- Sano (former Kawachi Village)
- Forest (former Kawachi Village)
- Arao (former Saito Komura)
- Great power (former Saito Komura)
- Tsukiji (former Saito Komura)
- Nagaiwaya (former Saito Komura)
- Matsuyuki (former Saito Komura)
- Grassland (former grassland village)
- Ichibata (former Toto Komura)
- Umeki (former Toto Komura)
- Karegawa (formerly Tohto Komura)
- Shinshiro (former Toto Komura)
- Kuresaki (formerly Kuresaki Village)
- Aihara (formerly Tasomemura)
- Ikebe (formerly Tasomemura)
- Ueno (formerly Tasomemura)
- Hirano (formerly Tasomemura)
- Butterbur (formerly Tasomemura)
- Middle (formerly Tasomemura)
- Minezaki (formerly Tasomemura)
- Mizusaki (formerly Sealed Tomura)
- Kanaedai (independent from Ding)
- Odama (independent from Takada and Tamatsu)
The following is the area where the town name was set up in a part of Oaza Takada due to the Great Heisei Consolidation. (Old town name revival movement).
- Kajiya Town
- Kanaya Town
- Korenaga Town
- New land
In addition, in the Great Heisei Consolidation, in the Tasome district, "Tasome" was added to the beginning of the place name, and some of the large letters were changed.
- Tashibuosaki (Minezaki before the merger)
- Tashibumaki (middle before the merger)
- Tashibuyokomine (Minezaki before the merger)
In 2015, the following towns were established by the construction of a housing complex.
- Castle stand (separated from Tamatsu)
- oldMadama Town
The large characters were taken over by Bungotakada City.However, a large character called Nakamatama was set up in an area without large characters.
- Nakamatama (formerly Matama Village. It was an area without large letters until it merged as Bungotakada City.)
- Ohira (former Matama Village)
- Nishimatama (formerly Matama Village)
- Usuno (formerly Usuno Village, renamed from Higashi Matama at the time of merger as Matama Village)
- Oiwaya (formerly Kamimatama Village)
- Black soil (formerly Kamimatama village)
- In front of the castle (formerly Kamimatama Village)
- oldKakaji Town
The large characters were taken over by Bungotakada City.
- 夷 (formerly Mie Village)
- Kamikakaji (formerly Mie Village)
- Kataku (former Miho Village)
- Obata (former Miho Village)
- Feather (former Miho Village)
- 718(YoroXNUMX years) The story of Usa Hachiman GodRokugo Manzan(Although this age is legendary, temples were formed on the Kunisaki Peninsula from Nara to the Heian period).
- Around the end of the Nara period, Usa Mirokuji was built in the forest area.A tile that seems to belong to Yakuonji Temple has been excavated from the Kawaragama site in the adjacent Sano area.
- In the late 11th century Tashibunosho areaUsa ShrineRecognized as one of the most important manors inTasomesoYa is opened.
- As a manor of Mirokuji Temple in Usa Jingu Temple in the 11th centuryTokoso,,,, are set up.
- Late Heian period Rokugo ManzanCulture flourishes, Oita's oldestCliff buddhaIsKumano Cliff Buddha, The natural god of the Kunisaki Peninsula was likened to Fudo Myo,Maki DaidoA huge group of Buddhist statues that still exist in Japan was created.
- The oldest existing wooden building in Kyushu at the end of the Heian periodFukiji OdoIs erected.
- 1196(Takehisa7 years) by Shigetada TakadaTakada CastleIs said to have been built.
- In the Middle AgesChoanji Rokugo ManzanAt the center of the plagueMasterI am praying at that time.Mr. Toko and Mr. Matama, who have a base in the manor of the Kunisaki Peninsula, are active on the battlefield.
- During the Nanbokucho period, the Odama / Mizutori area was opened to offer rice to Usa Jingu.
- Since the 15th century, Mr. Yoshihiro of Otomo Ichimon has been indigenous (known as a castle) mainly in the Toko area.In the Warring States periodYoshihiro Appraisal,Yoshihiro Zhenshin,Takahashi Shigetane,Noriyuki Yoshihiro,Muneshige TachibanaProduce them.
- 1579(Tensho(7 years) Tahara ShinukiSano Saddle Castle becomes one of the main battlefields during the turbulence.
The early modern period
- 1600(Keicho5 years) Raised troops in BeppuYoshimune OtomoYoshihiro Noriyuki responded toBattle of IshigakibaruFight against Hosokawa and Kuroda's army and die.At this time, the owner of Takada CastleShigetoshi TakenakaWas offering soldiers to Tachibana Muneshige of the Western Army,Kuroda KanbeiArrived at the East Army as he approached the castle.
- 1632(Kanei9 years) Nomi Matsudaira familyMatsudaira ShigenaoIs Buzen Province Ryuo (Oita Prefecture)Usa CityThe Ryuo feudal clan was established after being sealed in Ajimu Town).
- 1639(Kanei 16) The Nomi Matsudaira family moved their residence to TakadaTakada DomainCalled.
- 1669(Kanbun9 years) Of the Fukōzu Matsudaira familyShimabara DomainBecomes an excelaveShimabara Ryoshu JinyaIs built.
- 1712(Masanori2nd year) Mr. Makino of the Yoshida Domain of Mikawa Province was transferred to the Nobeoka Domain, and the Matama Town Area and Kakaji Town Area were incorporated as part of Kunisaki District.
- 1762(Treasure calendar12) The first reclamation project in Oita, Matama Toru Nitta, will be reclaimed.
- 1826(BunseiIn 9 years), Hita's daikanDaishiro ShioyaBy the life ofKyubei HiroseWas the center of the reclamation (completed in 3, three years later).
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)4/1 The following towns and villages, which are in the current city limits, have been established by the enforcement of the town and village system.
- Takada Town, Tamatsu Town, Kunawa Village, Miwa Village, Kawachi Village, Totoko Village, Nishitoko Village, Kusachi Village, Kuresaki Village, Tasome Village, Nishi Matama Village, Naka Matama Village, Kamimatama Village, Usuno Village, Misaki Village・Miura・ Mie Village
- 1907(Meiji 40) April 4 Takada Town, Tamatsu Town, Kunawa Village, and Miwa Village merge on an equal footing to become Takada Town under the new town system.
- 1919(Taisho 8)1/1 Misaki Village enforces the town system and becomes Kakaji Town.
- 1941(Showa 16) April 4 Nishi Matama Village and Naka Matama Village merged on an equal footing to form Matama Village.
- 1941(Showa 16) October 10 The heavy rain that continued from the previous day caused the Mihata Dam to collapse, causing a major disaster including the town area.In the Nagaiwaya district, there are stories that the main hall of Tennenji Temple and Gomadou were washed away, and that Kuwano Kunichi lost his life to help the children who were washed away.
- 1951(Showa 26) April 4 Takada Town, Kawachi Village, Toto Ko Village, Saito Ko Village, and Kusachi Village merge on an equal footing to become Takada Town under the new town system.
- 1954(Showa 29) January 3
- Incorporated Kuresaki Village into Takada Town.
- Matama Village, Kamimatama Village, and Usuno Village merged to form Matama Village.
- 19545/10 Takada Town changed its name to Bungotakada Town.
- 19545/31 Incorporated Tasome Village into Bungotakada Town.At the same time, Bungotakada Town enforced the city system,BungotakadaBecomes
- 19548/31 Kakaji Town, Miura Village, and Mie Village merged on an equal footing to form Kakaji Town.
- 1955(30) January 1 Matama Village enforces the town system and becomes Matama Town.
- March 1955, 30 (Showa 3) Incorporated the Mizusaki district of Kaido Village into Bungotakada City (the other areas of Kaido Village merged with Usa Town and Kitamajo Village on an equal footing to become Usa Town).
- March 2005, 17 Bungotakada City, Matama Town, and Kakaji Town merged on an equal footing, and the new city system was adopted.BungotakadaWas launched.
Located on the west side of the Kunisaki Peninsula, commerce had developed as a key point of shipping until the Showa period.Townscape and heritage at that timeShowa TownThe shopping district revitalization policy that utilizes the above is famous.In addition, it is known as a town of immigrants because of its detailed measures for immigrants, and it is a top regular in the countryside best ranking where Shin Takarajimasha wants to live.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|Mayor Executor||Nobuyoshi Yasunaga||April 2005, 3||April 2005, 4|
|First-third generation||Hirofumi Nagamatsu||April 2005, 4||April 2017, 4|
|4,5 fee||Toshio Sasaki||April 2017, 4||Incumbent|
- Constant: 16 people
- Parliamentary structure
(As of May 2019, 3)
|Parliamentary name||of people|
IndependentJapan Communist PartyIncludes one member of the city council.
- Takada Government Building (former Bungotakada City Hall / Assembly Establishment Government Building)
- Matama Government Building (formerly Matama Town Hall)
- Kakaji Government Building (formerly Kakaji Town Hall)
In the Oita Prefectural Assembly election, the city forms one constituency.The fixed number is one.The latest Oita Prefectural Assembly member election (2019The elected members in October) are as follows.
- Yutaka Koumi (Liberal Democratic Party)
Prefecture administrative agency
- Northern Promotion Bureau Bungotakada Office
- Northern Health Center Bungotakada Health Department
- Bungotakada Civil Engineering Office
- Bungotakada Police Station
- Major industries
- Industrial population
Major companies headquartered in Bungotakada
- Yakult Health Foods
- Sugumi Co., Ltd.
- West Japan Civil Engineering Co., Ltd.
Major companies that have expanded into the core industrial park in northern Oita
- TRI Kyushu- Sumitomo RikoGroup companies, manufacture and sale of anti-vibration rubber and hoses for automobiles
- TRI Oita AE-Sumitomo Riko Group company, manufacturing and sales of synthetic resin products for precision equipment
- East Plastic Engineering-Manufacture and sale of plastic injection molded products and injection molding dies
- Kitada Metal Industry Co., Ltd. --Large stamping, arc welding, spot welding
- Cam-Manufacture and sale of precision engineering plastic molds and molded products
- HIROTEC-Design and manufacture of automobile parts
- Asano Gear Kyushu-Design and manufacture of gears and gear devices
- Toyo Kyushu-Manufacturing and sales of automobile parts
- Japanese buckwheat noodles(The planted area of spring soba is the top in western Japan)
- Leek(Top production in western Japan)
- peanuts(One of the best production volumes and varieties in western Japan)
- Physalis(Domestic top class shipment volume)
- Cape crab (branded blue crab)
- SunflowersOil (20 sunflowers are cultivated in Nagasaki nose)
- Bungo duck
- Bungo beef (rice-finished beef)
Sister cities/partner cities
|Population distribution by age in Bungotakada City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Bungotakada City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Bungotakada City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Elementary and junior high school
Junior high school
- Bungotakada City Takada Junior High School
- Bungotakada City Kawachi Junior High School
- Bungotakada City Tasome Junior High School
- Bungotakada City Matama Junior High School
- Bungotakada City Kakaji Junior High School
Social education facility
* There is no railway line in the city.Long time agoOita Kotsu Usamiya LineWas passing.
- The nearest station isJR KyushuNippo Main Line Usa StationIt is about 4km away from the city of Bungotakada.
Bus / shared taxi
In the JTB timetable, the Bungotakada bus stop is listed as the central station.
- Daiko Northern Bus - Oita trafficgroup.Airport Limited Express that connects Bungotakada City and Oita AirportNorth linerThere is a line connecting the center of Bungotakada City and Usa City (Usa Station / Yokkaichi), and a line connecting the center of Bungotakada City and Kunimi Town in Kunisaki City via the former Matama Town / Kakaji Town.All routes to the inland area of the city have been abolished and converted to a shared taxi for citizens (see details).Daiko Northern Bus #Takada Sales Officereference).
- Citizen's shared taxi --Mainly operates by connecting inland villages with the center of Bungotakada City, the center of the former Matama Town, and the center of the former Kakaji Town.
General national road
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 23 Nakatsu Takada Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 29 Bungo Takada Kokuto Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 31 Yamaka Kunimi Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 34 Bungo Takada Yasuki Line
- General prefectural road
- Oita Prefectural Road 525 Takada Port Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 548 Jizo Pass Odawara Line
- Oita Prefectural Road 655 Shinshiroyama Kaori Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Nearby Tourist Spots
Main sights, historic sites, etc.
In Bungotakada City, it was deployed throughout the Kunisaki Peninsula.Rokugo ManzanMany temples are transmitted.Many temples belong to the academic temple "Honzan" and the training temple "Nakayama".
- Fukiji Temple --OdoNational treasureThe mural painting in the main hall, the sitting statue of Amida NyoraiImportant cultural propertyThe precincts are nationalHistoric site.
- Choanji - Tendai sectThe temple ofImportant cultural property The wooden Taro Ten and Nidoji statues and the copper plate Lotus Sutra are in the collection.
- Maki Daido --Wooden Amida Nyorai sitting statue, wooden four heavenly statues, wooden Fudo Myo King statue, wooden Yamantaka Myo King statue respectivelyImportant cultural property..The wooden statue of Yamantaka is the largest in Japan.
- Kumano Cliff Buddha - Important cultural property·country'sHistoric siteThe oldest Dainichi Nyorai in the prefecture and the largest Buddha of Fudo Myo in the prefecture.Historic sitesNabeyama Makai Buddha-Motomiya MagaibutsuAnd batch specification.
- Tasomeso - Important cultural landscape The Kozaki district still conveys the medieval rural landscape.
- Tenneji Temple - country'sScenic spot Hold a modified demon partyImportant intangible folk cultural properties..A temple built in a rock shop with a huge rock wall hollowed out.The wooden Amida Nyorai statueImportant cultural property..There is a cliff Buddha called Kawanaka Fudou in the Nagaiwaya River.It is also famous for being hung on Miyama.
- Mudou-ji - country'sScenic spot Fudoji Temple A temple carrying a huge rock wall called Yabakei.
- Nakayama Senkyo (Iwatani) - country'sScenic spot Part of Setonaikai National Park.A training path created in a huge group of rocky peaks.
- Matama Beach --The coast known as a famous place for the setting sun.At low tideTidal flatStripedSand RenAppears.
- Nagasaki nose --A small peninsula that juts out from the northernmost part of the city.A famous place for rape blossoms and sunflowers.Is a natural monument of the prefecture.
- Ghost town --Setonaikai National Park.There is a tradition that a demon lived in a large hole on a rocky mountain.There is a dam lake of Nameshi Dam.
- Kunisaki Rokugo Onsen --Six hot springs in the city.
Festivals and events
- Modified Onikai(Tenneji Temple)- Important intangible folk cultural properties..It will be held on January XNUMXth of the lunar calendar.
- Wakamiya Hachiman Shrine (Bungotakada City) #Autumn Festival --Nude Festival
- Sadayoshi Hitotsu(Constitutional political partyDeputy, formerMinister of Communications, OriginalMinister of Health, OriginalMinister of ConstructionServed as an honorary citizen）
- Ando Kyuka(One of the first members of the Diet)
- Kiyosue Ginji(Member of the House of Peers, a large taxpayer)
- Onimaru Gisae(Judge Impeachment Court)
- Toshio Sasaki(Mayor of Bungotakada)
- Hirofumi Nagamatsu(Former Mayor of Bungotakada)
- Noriyuki Yoshihiro(Otomo retainer. The battle of Ishigakibaru is famous.)
- Muneshige Tachibana(The first Yanagawa feudal lord.)
- Takahashi Shigetane(Otomo retainer. The battle of Iwaya Castle is famous.)
- Yoshihiro Appraisal(Otomo vassal. One of the three elders.)
- Kaku Hika(Honzogaku scholar)
- (Han scholar / educator, founder of the recharge house)
- Mikita Yasuda(OriginalYawata UniversityPresident / Civil Law Scholar)
- Shinryu Yoshihara(Ukiyo-epainter)
- Tokuro Katata(Western painter）
- Ayako Eguchi(poets,Kitahara White AutumnWife of)
- Yoji Katakura(manga artist）
- Ishii Hitoshi(entertainer）
- Go Hayata(Actor)
- Korenaga(guitarist,RebeccaFormer support guitarist)
- Takahisa Sese(Film director, screenwriter)
- Kana Imanari(Singer-songwriter)
- (Stage artist, writer,Abe KoboWife of)
- Korenaga Hitomi(actress)
- Yoko Noma (OriginalTV Oitaannouncer)
- Ikue Kono(TV New Hiroshimaannouncer, OriginalYamagata TVannouncer)
- Hiroki Sasahara(Beijing ParalympicsWheelchair marathonSilver medalist)
- Masahiko Kaneda(OriginalProfessional baseball player,Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles）
- Masahiro Tazaki(OriginalProfessional baseball player,Seibu LionsSuch)
- Mizue Masaomi (OriginalProfessional baseball player,Yakult SwallowsSuch)
- Haruo Narishige (OriginalProfessional baseball player,Lotte OrionsSuch)
- Hanzo Kanaya(Army General,Chief of Staff, From the recharge house (grassland))
- Minamijiro(Army General,Minister of Army,Governor-General of Korea,Manchurian IncidentMinister of the Army at the time of the outbreak)
- Nobuo Fujita(The only person in Japan who bombed the continental United States)
Bungotakada CityFukuoka7 TV stations (5 commercial broadcasters) can be received, so in the cityKitakyushu relay station(Sarakura) Is very often seen as a house with an antenna. (Especially in the coastal areas of the former Matama Town and the former Kakaji Town, there are even houses with only one Kitakyushu relay station, and some households cannot watch the programs of the Oita station.)Yamaguchi Hofu BureauThe radio waves of Ehime and Hiroshima can be received and can be viewed, and depending on the conditions such as the weather, it may be possible to receive TV broadcasts from Ehime and Hiroshima. Even in FM broadcasting, Fukuoka prefecture (near prefecture)Yukuhashi-Kitakyushu Bureau),Yamaguchi (Hofu Bureau),Ehime(Matsuyama Bureau) Broadcasts from 3 prefectures can be received, AM broadcasts can be received up to radio stations in Osaka, and at night South KoreaSince it is possible to receive to stations in neighboring countries such as eastern Japan and stations in eastern Japan, it is also possible for local stationsinterferenceThere are also things to do.
For this reason, commercial broadcasters, which have only three stations in Oita, may broadcast or film programs that are not online.20067/31IsTV West JapanFuji TV series that can be viewed onMezamashi TV"Mezamashi Gymnastics Caravan" visited the city.Also,2004ToTVQ Kyushu BroadcastingCan be viewed at (however,TV OitaBut it's about a month late. ) "Good luck!A business trip appraisal has also been visited.
- Bungotakada Post Office: 879-06xx, 879-07xx, 879-08xx
- Japan Post: 872-11xx
- Kakaji Post Office: 872-12xx
- Cable TVCan be viewed within the subscriberCS broadcastingAnd citizen channelsSatellite broadcastingSince there is only the Shintama Government building as the receiving station, it may be difficult to receive in bad weather such as lightning strikes and heavy rain, and it may become impossible to watch.