Afternoon tea with peach is now available at "Hotel La Suite Kobe Harborland" ♡
If you write the contents roughly
Recommended for those who like peach and those who want to enjoy a refreshing summer afternoon tea.
At Hotel La Suite Kobe Harborland, the period from July 2022st (Friday) to September 7th (Friday), 1 ... → Continue reading
-A little extravagant everyday life-
cocotte is the first to deliver trend information for adults and girls.
We send about 20 to 30 books every day.
Articles that have been well received by readers of apps and websites for women, including Peachy,
Please use it on your website as well.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|breakfast branch Elevenjis lunch Afternoon tea dinner Midnight snack|
|Amuse bouche Hors d'oeuvre cheese Cocktails Dessert Beverage Entree fruit main course nut salad Non-staple food|
|Banquet all-you-can-eat Cuisine Eating Table manners Food Snack|
1840th generation around 7Duke of BedfordFrancis RussellMrs.Anna Maria RussellReportedly started by..At that time, there was a tendency for dinner time to be delayed due to the spread of lamps and socializing at night, and the Duchess of Bedford, who suffered from hunger in the afternoon, invited her friend to offer it, but it was socialized among the ladies. It spread as a culture.Eventually in the latter half of the 19th centuryMiddle classIt also spread between.
Traditionallyupper classInSocialIt's an event, a combination of tea and food,WaitpersonIncluding that ofCourtesy,FurnitureFurnishing, usedTablewareAnd decoratedflower, Beautiful gardens, etc.CultureとSocial statusWas held as a place of hospitality..Also for afternoon teaTea cupAnd tea gowns[Annotation 1]Something like that was also made.However, in modern times, it is rarely held in this way, and it is rare.Hotel,CaféHowever, it is not uncommon for afternoon tea to be offered in a form that does not require traditional etiquette.
Because it was served at the low table in the guest roomLow tea(British: low tea) Is also called..It's a similar habit (British: high tea), But this is a working-class custom of eating and drinking relatively nutritious foods with tea at the end of work, and was eaten at a high table for meals. Derived from.
Contents of food and drink
Afternoon tea is served with tea, as well as light meals and sweets.Traditionally light mealsCucumber sandwich,Egg salad,smoked salmon,cheese,roast beefWithout small ears usingsandwichIs used..There is also a style that omits light meals.Confectionery from the beginningcakeIs used, but eventuallySconeThe habit of usingClotted creamとjamThe style of using scones withCream teaAlso called.
In the traditional table setting, there are 3 layers (traySandwich in the lower row, cake in the middle row, and in the upper rowCrocheScones that have been kept warm in..There is also a method of eating and drinking, first eating tea and then adding milk...Sandwiches are eaten in order from light to heavy, and sweets are eaten in the order of the tea stand.
- British exColonyAndCantonsystemChineseA lot ofSingaporeSo, the high tea served at the hotel is English-style tea, scones, sandwiches, and more.Chinese Steamed Dumplings-Gyozaな どChinese cuisine Of点心Is often provided.このためイギリス式にアレンジされたFor this reason it was arranged in English styleDim sum(Yamcha) can be said to be high tea or afternoon tea arranged in a Chinese style.Goodwood Park HotelIt is often offered at traditional hotels.
- It was also a British colonyAmericaSo the word high tea was very ritualized (pretentious)Tea partyPoint to.This is due to the misunderstanding of the meaning of "high" as the meaning of "formal".内容も上述した「ハイ・ティー」よりも軽めの食事とThe content is also a lighter meal than the "high tea" mentioned aboveDessertIs offered.
- Australia,New ZealandThe same name is used in, but this isEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euDue to the influence of people who came in from.In addition, it should be notedLatin AmericaIn(Afternoon snacks) are also often considered to be of the same kind as afternoon tea.
- ^ Hisashi Nakamura "Walking the 2000 Year History of London, Not a Sightseeing Course"Kobunken, 2014, 174 pages.ISBN 978-4-87498-548-9.
- ^ a b c Shigeko Doi "Current Status and Prospects of Foreign Social Culture Products called" Afternoon Tea "" Bulletin of Kobe Yamate Junior College, No. 61, Kobe Yamate Junior College, 2018, pp. 55-78, NII:1084/00000758.
- ^ a b c d "Ask The Expert: 7 Things You Didn't Know About Afternoon Tea". Michelin Guide. Michelin (November 2017, 11). 2022/6/22Browse.
- ^ Kei Sasai, "British Tea Gown at the End of the 19th Century," "Abstracts of Research Presentations by the Japan Society of Home Economics," Vol. 55, Japan Society of Home Economics, 2003, p. 190, two:10.11428 / kasei.126.96.36.199.
- ^ "Afternoon and High Tea History". What's Cooking America. 2022/6/22Browse.
- ^ "The Difference Between High Tea & Low Tea”. Plymouth Tea (July 2015, 7). 2022/6/23Browse.
- ^ a b c "History of Afternoon Tea”. Arabella Reeve Catering. 2022/6/22Browse.