Opening!Hokkaido Hot Spring Tour Stamp Rally 2022 Travel Komi Hokkaido
If you write the contents roughly
A coffee-colored hot spring that contains a lot of hydrogen carbonate ions!
The popular hot spring stamp rally starts again this year! !!In this trip Komi, the top 5 stamps ranking last year ... → Continue reading
TV Hokkaido +
TV Hokkaido + (plus) will mainly deliver spin-off articles and entertainment articles of broadcast programs.In addition, live distribution will be performed in the event of an emergency such as a disaster.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Bicarbonate(Tansan Suisoen, hydrogencarbonate) orBicarbonate(Carbide, Bicarbonate) contains hydrogencarbonate ion, hydrogen salt (Acid salt) Is a kind of.lithiumexcept forAlkali metalsalt,cadmiumSalt, andAmmoniumAlthough salts and the like have been isolated as solid crystals,Alkaline earth metalOther bicarbonates are theseCarbonateIt exists only in an aqueous solution due to the reaction of excess carbon dioxide and does not separate as a solid.
Alkali metal salts are also decomposed into carbonates by heating an aqueous solution and heating a solid at about 200 ° C.
Bicarbonate ion(Tansan Suisoion, hydrogencarbonate, HCO-
3) Is a monovalent anion that is produced by the first stage ionization of carbonic acid and is present in the bicarbonate. This ionBicarbonate ionIt is also called (jutan sanion, bicarbonate). For example, LVDS3 Is called "sodium hydrogen carbonate" or "sodium bicarbonate".
- Ammonium hydrogen carbonate (NH4HCO3)
- Potassium bicarbonate (KHCO3) – Also known as potassium bicarbonate.
- Calcium hydrogen carbonate (Ca (HCO)3)2) – Exists in hard water.
- sodium hydrogen carbonate (NaHCO3) – Also known as baking soda or sodium bicarbonate.Bath additive,Food additive(Foaming agent),detergent,PolisherExistence close to us.