Naramachi Hide Out Cafe [NEW SHOP] Hide Out / Nara City
If you write the contents roughly
He seems to be thinking about making it well-balanced without suffering from the taste and texture.
Naramachi's Hideaway Cafe [NEW SHOP] Hide Out / Nara City, Nara Prefecture, Nara City, Takabatake-cho, 2021 12 ... → Continue reading
This website is provided by NI Planning, which has published the town information "Purple" in Nara Prefecture for over 20 years, with the concept of "making Nara more fun and profitable".We deliver the latest information on local areas such as gourmet, events, sports, outings, and life, as well as user-participation-type projects!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Texture(Shokan) is when you eat or drink foodfive sensesOut oftooth,tongueincludingOral cavity内 のSkin sensationRefers to. Specifically, this includes chewy texture, texture, and throat feel.tasteTogether with other sensations, it occupies an important element in composing "deliciousness".
Of the human bodysenseIs a somatic sensation,taste-Sense of smell-Visual-HearingThe somatosensory sensation is further classified into a cutaneous sensation (surface sensation) consisting of tactile sensation, pain sensation, and temperature sensation and a deep sensation consisting of position, movement, and weight sensations. Of these, the texture is perceived as a somatic sensation. It is a chemical stimulus such as taste and smellflavorOn the other hand, hardness, viscosity and adhesivenessテ ク ス チ ャAlso called.noodlesWaist in,Rice crackers,Biscuit,Chewing gumChewy texture is an important factor that greatly affects the product value.
Feeding process and texture
- Before putting it into mouth-The visual appearance is the main factor.
- The moment you put it in your mouth-temperature, texture, firmness/brittleness, viscosity, water absorption. It is also related to taste and smell.
- Early mastication-chewy, adhesive, recoverable. It is also related to hearing such as masticatory sounds.
- Late mastication-Destruction of food, changes in water and oil content.
- Eating bolus-how it spreads in the mouth and how easily it forms.
- Swallowing-easy to swallow and swallow.
- After swallowing-Residual feeling in the mouth and throat.