Sake "Ototoi Shibori" released From June XNUMXth, the third is Joetsu Sake Brewing Sake Yamato Beverage
If you write the contents roughly
Joetsu Sake Brewery is equipped with facilities for brewing all year round, so freshly squeezed sake can be shipped even in June.
On June XNUMXth, Yamato Beverage in Tsuchihashi, Joetsu City was planned by the company and collaborated with a local sake brewing company. → Continue reading
We publish the daily newspaper "Joetsu Times" in the areas of Joetsu City and Myoko City, Niigata Prefecture, and the daily newspaper "Itoigawa Times" in the area of Itoigawa City.
Based on the concept of "local cheering party", the editorial policy is "to support and stimulate the vitality of the area", and the first aspect to be seen in the morning is the citizens (administration) who are doing their best, moving topics, and soothing hearts. It is composed of photographs, etc., and we try to create a page suitable for the start of a refreshing day.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
in JapanMinazukiAlso called (Minazuki). However, originallylunar calendarAnother name for June.
English nameThen. June That.Roman mythology OfJupiterWife of (Jupiter)YunoTaken from (Juneau). YunomarriageAs a guardian deity of life, in Junewedding"June Bride" (June Bride)June bride, June bride), thisMonthIt is said that you can be happy when you get married. However, at leastEurope OfCatholicIn countries with many denominations,Greek MythologySome say that it is unlikely that the pagan gods of Rome and Rome would affect the lives of Europeans..
June Bride in Japan was troubled by the number of people marrying in the dark, damp atmosphere with lots of rain in JunebridalIndustrythe 1970sIt started around the time and was not known until then (unlike Japan, June in Europe is when the long winter begins and flowers begin to bloom, and there is a generally open and bright mood).
March in Japan
The origin of Minazuki
There are various theories about the origin of Minazuki, but the theory that "no" in Minazuki is "na" meaning "no" and "moon of water" is influential..Kannazuki"No" in "is" is considered to mean "the moon of God".. There is also a theory that the months are Mizumizu and Mizutsuki, which are the months when rice planting is over and the rice fields need to be filled with water.
It may literally be interpreted as the month when the rainy season is over and the water disappears, but this is a popular theory (Etymology). In addition, there is also a theory that it is "everyone's exhaustion" when he finishes a big job called "Taue".
Months without holidays
Three years from 2016 to 2018, June in Japanpublic holidayIt was the only month without. Also, there have never been any holidays this month.
This is due to the fact that there were no milestone dates from the imperial family, and the lives of the common people were also in the agricultural season and there were no events of hare..
In partAnniversary of time(6/10), etc...Also, in Okinawa prefectureBattle of OkinawaOn June 6, when the organized battle of Okinawa was over, "Mourning the dead of the Battle of Okinawa"Memorial DayIs provided,Local governmentIt is a holiday of the facility.The National Liaison Conference of the Karoshi Lawyers is due to the fact that many workers die from overwork in June.,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareOn June 2001, 6, there was an offer to set up a new holiday in June, which has no holidays... However, on the other hand, "Japan has too many holidays than other countries (Japan has2016/At that time, there are 16 public holidays, while the United States has 10 days, the United Kingdom has 8 days, and France has 13 days). There are negative opinions on the establishment of holidays, for reasons such as "I don't want to set more holidays" and "There are no days that are suitable for holidays"., Have jurisdiction over holidaysCabinet OfficeEven not considering establishing a holiday in June.
Still more1993/IsMarriage Ceremony of Crown Prince Tokuhito and Masako OwadaBy6/9 Days OffWas taken.
- In the cartoon versionNobitaHas established a fictitious holiday on June 6nd as "Guuwara Thanksgiving Day" due to dissatisfaction with the absence of holidays in June..
- In the anime version on June 2014, 6 "Takeshi no Zundoko Birthday"GiantBut June 6th was "Napping Day" and June 13th was "Giant's Birthday".
- Isuzu Kurezuki (Yaryo Kurezuki)
- Enyo (Flame Yang)
- Kazemachizuki (Kazemachitsuki)
- Kenbizuki (Kenbizuki)
- Suigetsu (Suigetsu)
- Suzukurezuki (Ryoguretsuki)
- Seminohatsuki (Cicada Hazuki)
- Tanashizuki (Tanashi)
- Tangetsu (Dantsuki)
- Tokonatsu (Tokonatsu Moon)
- Narukamizuki (Narukamitsuki)
- Bangetsu (late moon)
- Fukugetsu (Fushizuki)
- Matsukazezuki (Matsufugetsu)
- Minazuki (minazuki)
- Yohyo (yang ice)
September annual events
- 6/1 - Change clothes
- Early June- Kaga Hyakumangoku Festival(Japan·IshikawaKanazawa）
- 6/21Around- summer solstice(Northern hemisphere, It may be 20th or 22nd)
- 6/23 - Memorial Day(Japan·Okinawa）
- 6/30 - Great temple
- September 6stSunday - proposeDay (Japan)
- Third Sunday of October- Flower day
- Third Sunday of October- Father's Day(Japan)
- Late June-Regular for many companies that close in MarchGeneral Meeting of ShareholdersIs opened
Sports held in September
- 5Late to mid-June- Professional baseballSep-pa Exchange Battle
- Weekends including the 1rd Sunday- US Women's Open(Golf）
- First Saturday- Derby stakes(Horse racing United Kingdom-Epsom Racecourse）
- Early to mid- NBA Final
- Midsummer solsticeLast Sunday)- 24 Hours of Le Mans(Motor sports France-Salt Circuit）
- Weekends including the 3rd Sunday- US Open(Golf）
- 2 weeks from last Monday- Wimbledon Championship(Tennis UK-All England Lawn Tennis and Cloquet Club）
July theme song
- June sun(song: Lindberg）
- June weather forecast (Songs: Smulus）
- June rain (song:Chiharu Matsuyama）
- June rain (song:Yumi Tanimura）
- June Rain (Song: Ultimate)
- June Ark (Song:Tsukasa Ito）
- June Angel (Song:Yukihiro Takahashi）
- June rain (song: Ogura）
- June rain (song:Plastic tree）
- Rainy morning in June (Song: Eikichi Yazawa）
- June (song:)
- Like June blue sky (song: Eiichi Otaki）
- The sound of rain in June (song: Le Couple）
- June bride (song: Hiroko Taniyama）
- June Lullaby (Song: Wish, etc.)
- June flowers(song:Shonan no Kaze）
- June writes the city after the rain (song:YORSICA）
- RAINBOW-Born in June (song: Seiko Matsuda）
- (song:Seiko Matsuda/Tetsuya Komuro）
- SPLEEN-Swaying in the June wind-(song: Kenji Sawada）
- (song: The Peanut）
- June Blider(song: Porn graffiti）
- Minazuki XNUMXth Night (Song:Kozo Murashita）
- Heavy rain on June XNUMXth. (song:Yuko Ando）
- innocent world(song:Mr. children）
- Good(song:Shizuka Kudo）
- 星座 - Gemini(Until July 6),Cancer(From around July 6)
- Strawberry moon -Junefull moon.
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ French marriage has no "fragment of romance" ・Speak even the "property sharing law" in front of attendees! Iwamoto Mana-Toyo Keizai (June 2017, 6) Viewed June 4, 2017
- ^ From Stretch Man Gold "Let's have fun! Even on rainy days".
- ^ The word "na" is given with the word "no" in consideration of the meaning of "no", but originally it means "no", meaning "moon of water" or "month when it is necessary to draw water in rice fields". It is said that (Japanese Dictionary, Volume 18, p.625, April 1976, 4, 15st edition, 1nd edition, Shogakukan)
- ^ "Etymological origin dictionary-http://gogen-allguide.com/mi/minazuki.html". 2018/6/28Browse.
- ^ a b c d Returning "No holiday" and calling on public holidays in June Calling for overwork defense -asahi.com (web archive)
- ^ a b "Why there are no holidays in June? 』Survey Wifuri Study Team -FreeML
- ^ Shogakkan Ladybug Comics "Doraemon" Volume 14 "Goutara no Hi"
- ^ Jiji Press (October 2018, 6). “Cinderella Castle and Strawberry Moon". BIGLOBENews. 2018/6/29Browse.
- ^ BIGLOBE News Editorial Department (June 2018, 6). “The full moon on June 6th is once a year "Strawberry Moon" Another name is "The moon that makes love come true"". BIGLOBE News. 2018/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Today is Strawberry Moon! What is its origin?". Weather News (September 2018, 6). 2018/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Strawberry moon". Konica Minolta (September 2018, 6). 2018/6/29Browse.
- ^ "The smallest full moon this year is a strawberry moon!?". Gifu City Science Museum (September 2017, 6). 2018/6/29Browse.
|365 days |
Each month 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12