Katsudon at a soba restaurant that is acclaimed as "the most delicious in Chiba prefecture" was too ingenious to eat
If you write the contents roughly
It was one of the best delicious katsudon in Japan.
[Oshimaya, a soba restaurant that is said to serve the most delicious pork cutlet in Chiba prefecture, was amazing. "Don't eat katsudon ... → Continue reading
"Making'tell'intelligible" The news site "Sirabee" is a medium that combines survey data with news to convey information in an easy-to-understand manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
The most common style of katsudon in Japan is "Pork cutletとonionThe soy sauce flavorSubordinateStew ineggIt is a dish that is bound and put on rice.If you simply call it "Katsudon", some areas (especiallyFukui,Yamanashi,Gunma,Okayama,Okinawa,NaganoThis form is the basis except for the southern part of).
In addition to the pork cutlet egg-bound dishes offered all over Japan, sauce and sauceBean pasteDonburi dishes using pork cutlets and other cutlets that have been sprinkled with sauce or soaked inLocal gourmetAnd are sold in various places as original products.In the case of local gourmet, it is customary to call it with the area name and characteristics such as "○○ Katsudon".
Tonkatsu is often used as the cutlet for katsudon,Beef cutlet,Chicken cutlet,Ground Meat Cutlet,Shrimp cutlet[Annotation 1]There are also cutlet bowls that use cutlets such as "beef cutlet bowl" and "chicken cutlet bowl", respectively.Egg bindingLimited to "Parent and child katsudon”)”[Annotation 2]And so onbeefCookingchickenIn culinary specialty stores, these are sometimes simply called "katsudon".
In addition to tonkatsu specialty stores, it is offered in various places such as general restaurants, restaurants, soba restaurants, udon restaurants, and bento restaurants.Japanese,Japanese cuisine.
For the origin of katsudon, see "Local newspaper" dated September 1995.Yamanashi Nichinichi ShimbunToMeijiIn the late 30sKofuThere was an article saying that katsudon was offered at the long-established store "Okumura Main Store" near the restaurant. " Would mean that there was a katsudon in Kofu. "..For this reason, the Kofu theory is considered to be the oldest in the information confirmed at this time.
In addition, after Masutaro Takahata from Fukui Prefecture returned from Germany, where he studied cooking,Tokyo cityUshigome Ward(Currently TokyoShinjuku）Waseda Tsurumaki Town OfWaseda UniversityOpened a store in front of it, 1913 (TaishoThere is a theory that it was first unveiled at a cooking presentation held in Tokyo in 2nd year).Besides this, in 1921Waseda High SchoolThe theory that Keijiro Nakanishi, a student of, Also in 1921OsakaThe theory that the egg-bound katsudon appeared inIs well known.The stage of the theory with Nakanishi as the inventor was near Waseda University.Japanese buckwheat noodlesshop"Sanchoan"(Sanchoan).At the same store, in the Taisho era, I suggested "Why don't you close it with an egg" so that you can eat delicious pork cutlet even if you cool it, which was left over due to the cancellation of the banquetIt is said that the katsudon devised by Nakanishi was not bound with eggs but with Worcestershire sauce..
Type of seasoning
Katsudon pot for cooking egg bindingParent-child pot),Tamagodon,OyakodonSimilar to the cut pork cutletonionAlong withsoup stockとSoy sauce,sugarBoil it under a warishita, and close it with a beaten egg.When the cooked pork cutlet is returned and then placed on top of the rice bowl, in some cases, only the onion is closed with an egg and the freshly fried cutlet is placed at the end to finish it.Soba soupMapleBecause it can be used as a warishita for boiling pork cutlets, it is often served with soba noodles at soba restaurants.To finishthree-leaved,Greenpeace, TickSeaweedEtc. are generally scattered.
Variants of egg and katsudon include the following.
- Cutlet weight
- VesselHeavy boxWhat I did.Bento shop,supermarket,convenience storeIn such cases, a plastic square container is used.
- Boiled cutlet, cutlet binding, cutlet plate
- A dish in which only cutlets bound with eggs are placed on a plate.Generally, it is served as a "cutlet boiled set meal" with a separate serving of rice.Because it is the upper part of the katsudon, it is called by the sign "Atama"., "Atama Rice" and "Katsuto Set Meal" are also available.
- Boiled katsudon
- Yamanashi prefecture of egg binding katsudonNiigataThe name in.It is very similar to the general katsudon, which has a soy sauce flavor and is bound with eggs.The stew time is a little long, and the cutlet batter is in a melted state.
- Stewed sauce cutlet bowl
- FukushimaAizuwakamatsuThere is a store that offers "Simmered Sauce Katsu Don", which is made by binding cutlets stewed in sauce with eggs.This sauce is the original of this shop, which is also used for sauce and bowl, and is also commercially available.
- A style in which a soft-boiled onion that has been boiled under a warishita is placed on top of a freshly fried cutlet that has not been boiled.The name Katsudon is TokyoYotsuyaLong-established storeAlthough it is used by Tonkatsu Chain, which is developed by a major restaurant company, there are places that offer similar katsudon..
Chicken cutlet"Parent-child katsudon" using
Worcestershire sauceKatsudon with a style of seasoning (including rich sauce represented by pork cutlet sauce), "Sauce cutlet bowlIs called.
There are multiple seasoning methods, such as sprinkling the sauce from above, pickling the cutlet in a container with the sauce, and stewing it in the sauce, which varies depending on the store.Common as a pork cutlet garnishJuliennecabbageThere are also areas and shops that serve pork cutlets on top of rice bowls with shredded cabbage.
Fukui[Annotation 3], Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture[Annotation 4]In areas such as these, simply calling "Katsudon" refers to sauce katsudon, and egg-bound katsudon is called "egg katsudon," "upper katsudon," "boiled katsudon," etc. There is.
As far as the record is left, the Western restaurant "Western restaurant" in Tsurumaki-cho opposite Waseda UniversityYoroppakenIt is the oldest that the first generation, Masutarou Takahata, showed off at a cooking presentation in Tokyo in 1913 and started offering it in the same year.In addition to this, there is a description that "in February 10, it was invented by Keijiro Nakanishi, a student of Waseda High School."Although it can be seen, it is impossible to make it the originator because there is a time series gap of nearly 10 years.[Annotation 5].
It is common throughout Japan to season pork cutlet with Worcestershire sauce, and there are many shops that put this on rice bowls to make "katsudon". Since there are few clear materials in the episode that is said to be the "trigger of birth", multiple regions claim the origin, Nagano PrefectureKomaganeとInaIn some cases, it develops into a debate with even the mayor.[Annotation 6].
Other), Gunma PrefectureKiryu[Annotation 7],Gunma PrefectureMaebashi[Annotation 8], Komagane City, Nagano Prefecture[Annotation 9],Iwate PrefectureIchinoseki, Aizuwakamatsu City, Fukushima Prefecture[Annotation 10], Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture[Annotation 11]Etc. claim their own origin.
Cutlet soaked in Worcestershire sauce on rice bowl (Fukui Prefecture)TsurugaEuropean eaves main store)
Domiglas sauceOr, a style of katsudon with a domiglace-style sauce.Demi-glace sauce is a "sauce" but is not called a "sauce cutlet bowl".
Okayama CityThen, a dish of pork cutlet on top of rice bowl with cabbage and domiglace-style sauce is served as "Katsudon".There are also stores that serve green peas and raw eggs.Since there are many ramen shops that handle it, it becomes the base of the sauce.soup stock TheVon de Vaux, Chinese soup,BoiledThere are various types such as soup stock.
FukuokaOmuta CityThe department store that existed until 2004MatsuyaDining roomThen, with the name "Western style katsudon"豚 肉A dish using cutlet was served.Currently, it is backed up by Omuta City and is offered at 14 stores under the name "Omuta Western-style Katsudon", which is a local specialty.
Niigata"Soy sauce sauce katsudon"[Annotation 12],Gunma PrefectureShimonita Town"Shimonita Katsudon"[Annotation 13],SaitamaOgano Town"Waraji Katsudon", "Kunneppu Katsudon" (Hokkaido)Kunfu Town) Etc. exist.
GunmaAnnaka"Tartar Katsudon" is on top of the pork cutlet with soy sauce.Tartar sauceIs on board.In addition, "Soy Sauce Katsudon", which is a pork cutlet sprinkled with soy sauce, is available in Gifu Prefecture.NakatsugawaAnd Fukui prefectureOno CityThere are stores all over the country.
Katsudon with egg binding around Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture[Annotation 3]Besides,Hatcho MisoOf local cuisine usingMiso katsu"Miso-katsu-don", which is a derivative of "Miso-katsu-don", is offered.Miso katsudon is a national chainKatsaya,Matsuno familyIt is also used in the menu,Tokai regionIt has gained a certain degree of recognition in areas other than the above.
Soy sauce bean pasteSweet vinegarThere is "Ankake Katsudon" with bean paste, and the variation varies depending on the region.Gifu prefecture where bean paste with beaten egg is sprinkledMizunamiThe thing is because it was devised not to use a lot of eggs, which were valuable at that time.
またChinese restaurantIn some cases, white rice served on a flat plate and cutlet topped with Chinese-style vegetable bean paste are offered under the name "Chinese-style katsudon."
Okinawa OfMass cafeteriaThe cutlet bowl found in is above (or below) the cutlet,carrot,onion,green pepper,cabbage,Chinese cabbage,Leek,Bean sprouts,lettuce,vegetablesSuch as vegetablesStir-friedServe in large quantities..The pork cutlet is placed in the fried state without being stewed, and the eggs areFried vegetablesIt is often not completely bound as a part of.In Okinawa, carrots, leeks, peppers, green onions, etc. are also used in mainland-style egg and katsudon.VegetablesIs used frequently, and it is rare to encounter katsudon that uses only onions, which is common in other prefectures.
Tonkatsu with no seasoning other than the seasoning on top of the rice bowlGrated radishPut on, As you likeChili pepper,seven spice blend,White soy sauce,Dark soy sauce,Ponzu sauce, TickSeaweed, TickLeekThe "grated katsudon" that you eat withOsakaIt is becoming a common menu in the surrounding area. Many stores serve it as a "farewell" (the ingredients are not placed on top of the rice bowl and are left in the hand pan during cooking), and some are cold.
Cutlet curry"Curry cutlet bowl / cutlet curry bowl" similar to is also offered in some[Annotation 14]..CurryCurry bowlFollowingsoup stockとMapleYou can season it in Japanese styleUdon powderOr use something that is thickened, Make a curry-flavored sauce with spices based on soy sauce and sauce[Annotation 15]In some cases, it is seasoned in Japanese style.
In addition, there are various kinds of katsudon depending on the store.
- "Shio Katsudon" (Tonkatsu Sakai Meat Shop Takadanobaba Store and other stores in Tokyo) that is salted or fried with salted pork cutlet without using sauce.
- cream stew"Cream stew katsudon" withRelieve moreHas been sold at.
- Tomato"Tomato cutlet bowl" with sour sauce made by boiling onions.Once a similar menu,Fuji sobaThen.cheese"Italian Katsudon" was on sale.
Episode about Katsudon
Detective drama and conte
JapaneseCriminal dramaIn the classic depiction inSuspect OfInterrogationAs a meal insidePolice stationThere is something to eat katsudon inside.DetectiveWith pocket moneyShophouseA typical example is that when you take a katsudon, the suspect eats it and commits the crime by saying, "I did it."
Shizuko Hisamatsudirected by,Hisaya MorishigeThe movie "1955" produced in XNUMX starringPolice diary], The scene where the policeman behaves as a bowl during the interrogation is said to be the first appearance[Annotation 16]. afterwards,Kosugi IsamuThe third film in the director's movie "Keiji Monogatari" series "Gray Runaway" (3)[Annotation 17], Serial TV drama "Seven detectives(1961-1969)[Annotation 18], Variety show "Soap bubble holiday(1961-1972)[Annotation 19]In the 1960s, a series of depictions of "a detective feeding a suspect a katsudon" have appeared.[Annotation 20].
These are just different from the factsfictionAnd in detentionSuspectLunch boxes are available from the police station.DepotMeal time is always taken at.Also, throw a bowl, etc.Police officerNo meals will be served in the interrogation room, as there is a possibility that he will escape with a fluttering gap.However, when asking for delivery during interrogation before arrest, such as when accompanied voluntarily, it may be possible to choose katsudon by the suspect's choice, but the cost will be borne by the suspect...In addition, if the police officer bears the cost, the voluntary statement may be denied at the time of the trial as a profit induction..
However, in the past, there were quite a few cases in which detectives ordered delivery even in actual interrogations.In some cases, pre-war and shortly after the war, we ordered store items during interrogation, for example.Sadamichi Hirasawa Teijin incidentOn suspicionOtaru Police StationWhen he was arrested after voluntarily accompanying him, the detective recalled, "A bowl of tendon was put in for lunch, but Hirasawa didn't wear chopsticks and I ate it alone."Also,Takiji KobayashiIn "March XNUMX, XNUMX", when the suspect was sent to the preliminary hearing, he said, "The chief judiciary who was interrogated.Extra highI cut my own stomach (?) And ordered rice bowls and sushi for everyone and had a feast ”(Complete Works Vol. 2, p202).
August 2006, 9,Saitama Prefectural PoliceTokorozawa police station OfInspectorBut,GangsterLet the suspect, who is a related person, "interrogate the family in the interrogation room instead of the interview room" and "eat the katsudon brought in by the acquaintance of the suspect's parents in the interrogation room" (according to the prefectural police regulations, eat in the detention center For convenience such as (which was supposed to be),Pay cut10/1 (3 months)Disciplinary actionReceived (this inspector received the same dayVoluntary retirement).
According to Akira Tsukuba (2002) "Crime of Kiyoshi Okubo, a serial killer" (Shincho OH! Bunko), in 46.GunmaCriminal of a series of female assault murders inKiyoshi OkuboHowever, no arrest warrant was issued, and it is written that he was eating katsudon at the police station, probably because he was accompanied by him as a witness.
Because of this, in 2008,National Police AgencyIn 20, the "Guidelines for Optimizing Interrogation in Police Investigations" was announced, and the provision of katsudon was virtually prohibited.In "Working Techniques for Playing Professionals" by Keishi Wakabayashi (2011), this tells us that there was such a fact that we had to give a written notice if we turned it over.
2016 year 10 month,Hyogo Prefectural OfficeIn front of it, it has been in business for nearly half a centuryHyogo Prefectural PoliceI was delivering bowls such as freshly made noodles and katsudon in the detention centerKobe CityChuoThe soba shop "Okina Soba" is closed.. In 2018, for a limited time, you can experience a drama-like interrogation at the delivery restaurant "Konishi Shokudo" operated by the inn "Bandai Nishimuraya" in Nakanosawa Onsen, Inawashiro Town, Fukushima Prefecture. We are holding a "specialty store interrogation room".
Horse racing,Bicycle race,Boat racing,Auto raceAnd those off-site voting ticket counters, etc.Public competitionAt related facilities,gamblingKatsudon with a stylish and stylish experience of "winning"KatsudonThere is a restaurant that offers.
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ Depending on the store, not shrimp cutletFried ShrimpMay be used.
- ^ Note that "parent-child katsudon" is called "a combination of chicken and chicken eggs", which is the same absolute definition as "parent-child bowl", and it should not be called this for other combinations.
- ^ a b manga artistYoko SugaharaThere is a story that the author and his wife return to Fukui prefecture, the home of the author, Sugahara, during the production of his work "Yoshie Sun".When the couple ate katsudon for lunch at the "European Main Store," Sugahara said, "Katsudon with eggs is an evil way."AichiNagoya cityHis wife, Yoshie, insisted that "Katsudon is covered with eggs."
- ^ In Yamanashi prefecture, when you say "Katsudon", mainly in Kofu cityKofu basinThen, it means sauce katsudon, and it is generally distinguished from "boiled katsudon" that is bound with eggs.Sasago Pass-Misaka PassIn the area beyond, "Katsudon" means boiled katsudon.Kofu type sauce cutlet bowlNaganoIt is different from the type that is stewed in sauces such as Gunma and Fukushima prefectures.
- ^ This theory is also denied in the same book.Yoroppaken brief history
- ^ The theory that the restaurant owner started in 21 in Ina City, Nagano Prefecture (nicknamed "Beard Tonkatsu") is the originator (Ina Sauce Katsudokai Official site Ina Chamber of Commerce and Industry).This was disseminated as the famous "Ina Sauce Katsudo" and named the ancestor, but since the neighboring city of Komagane also said "I am the ancestor", even the mayor joined the two cities at one point and a debate was fought.
- ^ The theory that "Shitamiya" in Kiryu City, Gunma Prefecture is the originator (Shitamiya Main Store"Speaking of sauce and katsudon, Kiryu, among them, our shop is the originator").
- ^ The theory that "Western Tei" in Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture is the source and the originator of the bowl (Babakkawa-dori social gathering).
- ^ JRIida LineKomagane StationThe theory that it originated from Maehirokoji's "Kiraku" (currently Kiraku), which was developed with cutlet rice as a hint.History of sauce cutlet bowl).In Komagane City, Nagano Prefecture, the "Komagane Sauce Katsudon Association" was formed, and it is the birthplace of "Komagane Sauce Katsudon" with shredded cabbage spread on top of rice bowl and sauce cutlet.Shinshu Komagane Chamber of Commerce Komagane Sauce Katsudon Association).
- ^ The theory is that Aizuwakamatsu City, Fukushima Prefecture, is "the first town to put cabbage in a sauce cutlet bowl."It is said that the sauce and katsudon that I saw in Tokyo after the war were arranged and boiled in the original sauce to make the original sauce and katsudon (Traditional Aizu Sauce Katsu Don no Kai Official site).
- ^ The theory that it originated from what was devised by a soba shop in Kofu City, Yamanashi Prefecture in the 30's of the Meiji era ("Yamanashi Nichinichi Shimbun』September 1995, 9 article).At the same time, the food culture of "simmered katsudon" was also introduced, but the Kofu-type sauce katsudon, which is a bowl version of katsudon, isDeliveryIt is considered to be the one that continues to the present because of its simplicity (Masami Kageyama "Mystery of Katsudon?", "Mystery Dictionary of Yamanashi Prefecture" 2009, Shinjinbutsusha).
- ^ There is also a two-tiered rice bowl with cutlet sandwiched between them.Soy sauce is also a "soy sauce" and is sometimes confused with the Worcestershire sauce "sauce cutlet bowl". In 2, Niigata City's "Tonkatsu TaroWhile it is said that the first shopkeeper devised and spread it,TokyoSetagayaFutakotamagawaThere is also a theory that the owner of "Suikou" invented it in 1918 under the name of "Katsudon" (Donburi Detective Team, Bungei Shunju, "Best of Don" 49P).
- ^ Stamp rallies are held at 17 member stores in the town revitalization."Shimonita Katsudon Stamp Rally!"From the Shimonita Town Chamber of Commerce website
- ^ The Western-style restaurant "Kawakin" in Asakusa was the originator and was sold under the name "Kawakin-don".
- ^ YamagataNishimurayama-gunKawakitaThere is a "curry-flavored katsudon" with a curry-flavored sauce.
- ^ However, as far as I can confirm from the existing images and scenarios, it is not a katsudon but a tendon, and the day after the interrogation, the chief of the station asks the poor mother and child who came to pick up the father who was in the detention center. There is.There is a testimony of the theory that a veteran detective from the Tsukiji police station in Tokyo has been catering for the use of katsudon in the menu since the 1950s.At this time, he also took delivery, and it is said that he was aiming for the suspect who had fled for many years, who had taken good care of the other party.
- ^ The protagonist, Detective Genzo, is often described as buying alcohol and sweets on his own for his investigators during the film.In the third film, when Detective Genzo and his acquaintance boy were suspected of robbing a bank and were investigated, Detective Genzo made the boy eat katsudon on his own.
- ^ In the scene of interrogation, the scene where the suspect was made to eat katsudon often appeared.
- ^ The criminal drama parody conte often appeared, and almost every time, "interrogation room and katsudon" was depicted.
- ^ Even in the 70's, detective dramas such as "Taiyo ni Hoero!"Super Robot Mach BaronSpecial effects drama, etc.The DriftersRepresented byControlIt seems that the image of "Katsudon in the interrogation room" has generally taken root as the depictions have become popular.
- ^ Donburi ranking that everyone likes "2nd place is Katsudon"
- ^ "Unexpected Japanese food is booming in New York !?"
- ^  NIKKEI STYLE Gourmet Club Food Master Column "Birthplace of Katsudon" is Kofu?Katsudon as it is Donburi praise (2) Shinichi Tawara
- ^ a b Best of bowl P.14
- ^ Sancho-an closed at the end of July 2018.[Please] Katsudon x Waseda / Face of the student district Quiet curtain "Mainichi Shimbun" morning edition September 2018, 9 (social aspect) Viewed September 17, 2018.
- ^ Sobamon Nippon Soba Pilgrimage Volume 5 "Katsudon Legend"
- ^ Time out tokyo
- ^ Suzushin
- ^ And full
- ^ "why?This meal> Tonkatsu & cabbage". Happy mom.comEwel Inc. As of November 2012, 11original[Broken link]More archives.2013/1/24Browse.
- ^ Bungei Bunko "Best of Don"
- ^ Department store "MatsuyaCafeteria (currently closed)
- ^ "What is the "travel meal" selected in Niigata, a treasure trove of hidden B-class gourmet food?". AERA dot.. Asahi Shimbun Publishing (September 2015, 6). 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ "Nagaoka's specialty "Western-style katsudon" The ideal image of a "Western restaurant in town" explored at a store that inherits the original taste". What!Nagaoka. Nagaoka (September 2017, 12). 2020/6/5Browse.
- ^ There is an activity to popularize soy sauce katsudon as a town revitalization (Don't lose to the famous "source"!Soy sauce katsudon[Broken link] September 2011, 9 Yomiuri Shimbun, viewed September 18).
- ^ Kanto Katsudon Guide by Type - Nagoya city"Wada Izumi",Tokyo-Yoyogi UeharaWith "Soy Sauce Katsudon" from "Tonkatsu Takeshin Branch"SapporoIn addition to "Japanese-style soy sauce katsudon" from "Katsuten Biigaoka", it exists in some areas throughout Japan.
- ^ "Season 4 3rd Senbei (Extra Edition) Comfort trip to Fujinomiya". Food new japan. Nihon Keizai Shimbun.As of August 2014, 3original[Broken link]More archives.2010/6/8Browse.
- ^ Katsudon Evolution Okinawa
- ^ Uchina Katsu Don Collection 2016-Where are the ingredients? Championship-
- ^ Exquisite reproduction!Okada's Katsudon and Beautiful Cider Chita "Okakiya Tatsushin Okada Main Store"
- ^ Sauce Katsudon, Echizen soba "Ogawa family" な ど
- ^ President's "Danchu Curry Encyclopedia (above)" 170P
- ^ Inc, Shogakukan. “Do you really eat katsudon in the interrogation room?I asked a former detective ｜ @DIME At Dime”(Japanese). @DIME at Dime. 2020/2/24Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Osaka Bar Association
- ^ Delivery to the interrogation room-To the prefectural office and the prefectural police to close "Okino Soba" Kobe newspaper September 2016, 10 issue
- ^ "Ube Kojo, who takes the test with" Teki ni Katsu ", eats a specialty and vows to win". Asahi Shimbun(July 2019, 8). https://www.asahi.com/articles/ASM893GMRM89TZNB003.html 2021/10/3Browse.
- ^ "Ito Onsen Keirin Gourmet Information". https://www.itokeirin.com/morning830_2021/gourmet.html
- ^ “Katsutori Don Don Fukushima Racecourse”. http://www.chapondoux.com/storelist/store.html?id=59
- Donburi Detectives ed. "Best of Don in pocket"Literary spring and autumn, February 1990.ISBN 978-4-16-811209-6.
- Pork cutlet(Cutlet）
- Katsaya ――The menu mainly consists of katsudonFranchiseshop.
- Parent-child pot - BowlIngredients調理Small size used whenpot.
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.