Photo Source: Living Sendai Web
I definitely want to eat!Kokubuncho French [Lumiere] Monthly "Ramen Day"
If you write the contents roughly
* Acrylic boards and disinfectants are installed in each seat to prevent infection.
In the refreshing season when the green leaves are fragrant, you can feel the early summer in the pleasant breeze and the light shining through the trees. → Continue reading
Living Sendai Web
We will deliver lunch, events, word-of-mouth information, city news in front of Sendai station, Ichibancho, Izumichuo, Nagamachi, and all over Miyagi.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
However,Antibiotics,Antifungal drugIt is common to call the one that kills microorganisms non-selectively. In addition, only sterilization of medical equipment or external use (皮膚) Is only used fordisinfectantIs often said.
The following are examples.
- IodineAgent- tincture of iodine,Povidone iodine
- chlorineKind- Sodium hypochlorite,Calcium hypochlorite(Exposed powder)
- Mercurochrome liquid(Red chin)
- Gluconic acidChlorhexidine
- alcoholKind- ethanol,2-propanol(Isopropanol, isopropyl alcohol)
- hydrogen peroxideWater (oxide)
- Reverse soap - Benzalkonium chloride,Cetylpyridinium chlorideな ど
- Phenols - CresolSoap liquid etc.
Acrylic plate(Acrylic ban) isacrylic resinIt is a board made of..It is similar to a glass plate in that it is a highly transparent plate, but its use is different.Aquariums, especially large aquariums, are made of acrylic plates because they are transparent enough to withstand water pressure.On the other hand, it is not used as a substitute for window glass (outside the building) due to its poor heat resistance.
If it is a shallow scratch, it can be refinished with an abrasive..
Easy to be charged with static electricity and easy to get dust.
Acrylic board made by extruding clay-like melted acrylic resin with a roller..The thickness of the board can be made up to 20 mm..The thickness of the board is constant..Cheaper than cast board.
Coarse molecular weight, The molecular weight of the extruded plate is 1/15 of the cell cast plate..Easy to stick when cut..Therefore, it is suitable for use as a board...In addition, the heated part is easy to melt and is not suitable for high-speed cutting..
Lack of durability..Sensitive to changes in temperature and environment..Sensitive to heat, Thermal deformation temperature is low and softens early..Easy to crack..Fine cracks may occur on the surface depending on the type of solvent..
Acrylic plate made by stacking two upper and lower glasses, pouring acrylic raw material between them and curing..Higher hardness than extruded material, Hard to warpSuitable for machining,expensiveThere are features such as.It is also possible to make a large board...Due to the manufacturing method, there are variations in the thickness of the board...Acrylic color boards are mostly cast boards.
Fine molecular weight..Therefore, it is difficult to dissolve in a solvent when adhering...Solvent adhesion process takes time and adhesion is weak, Also low strength..Suitable for high speed cutting.
A type of cast board..Fewer binding molecules than regular cast boards..Therefore, processing such as solvent bonding, polishing, cutting, and drilling is easy...Suitable for solvent bonding.
Less deterioration over time like extruded plates.
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ Fine cracks on the surface
- ^ a b c d e f "What is an acrylic board? | SUUMO Housing Terminology Dictionary". suumo.jp. 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "What is an acrylic board?". 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "What is an acrylic board?Introducing features and types, differences between extrusion and cast!”(Japanese). Living ~. 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o "What is acrylic? Q and A ｜ Acrylic case and acrylic processing specialty acrylic shop ｜ Hazaiya". www.hazaiya.co.jp. 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "Features of acrylic products Acrylic board, PVC board, other plastics, processing, go to Acrylic Shop Orbiter". www.orbiter1.jp. 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ "About acrylic board”(Japanese). Shinko Plastics Co., Ltd.. 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "What is an acrylic board?". www.akuriru.jp. 2021/2/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n "Differences from the features of acrylic extrusion boards and cast boards | Acrylic eyes". www.acryl.jp. 2021/2/27Browse.