Fluffy, sweet and fragrant ♡ Other Hojicha latte (hot)
If you write the contents roughly
If you want to make it even sweeter, it is recommended to make it in the amount of the recipe and then add granulated sugar little by little while tasting.
Hojicha latte is very popular in cafes and coffee stands. If you have "hojicha powder" and "milk", you can do it at home ... → Continue reading
An online shopping site for confectionery and bread ingredients [cotta*]. In addition to food ingredients, we also have a wide selection of tools and wrapping materials that are essential for making sweets. Popular and recommended sweets and bread recipes are now available! We support your sweets and bread making.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Of this articleitem nameHas the following notational fluctuations.|
Granulated sugar(Granulated,English: granulated sugar) Is fine grainedcrystalLetRefined sugarIs a kind of.Zarame sugarOf the mostcrystalIs fine. The main component isSucrose.. "Granulated" is a transliteration of the English word granulated.
It is a colorless crystalline sugar made from the highest purity sugar solution.sucroseHigh purity,Invert sugarAlmost noTherefore, it is smoother than Johakuto. In addition, it is very easy to dissolve and has no peculiar taste.coffee,Black tea OfsweetenerUsed as.
Soak in airGranuleWhat is shaped likeFrost sugarIs called. this isNissin SugarIt is a product developed by Iced Coffee and Iced Tea because it dissolves faster than granulated sugar even in cold water.YogurtIt is used as a sweetener for semi-solid foods such as, and as a confectionery material.
Of granulated sugarcalorieIs the highest of all sugars, 100GPer 387Kilocalie.Glycemic indexIs around 60.The main component of granulated sugarsucroseIt is,GlucoseとfructoseConsists ofDisaccharideEven if fructose is absorbedBlood glucose levelThis is the value because it is difficult to raise.
- ^ a b "Granulated sugar"Britannica International Encyclopedia Sub-item encyclopedia ”Britanica Japan Co., Ltd. .2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Granulated sugar"Complete Encyclopedia of Japan(Nipponica) ”Co., Ltd.Shogakukan.2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ "Granulated sugar"Nihon Kokugo Daijiten" (selected version) Shogakukan Co., Ltd. .2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Granulated sugar"Digital Daijisen] Shogakukan Co., Ltd. .2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ "Granulated sugar"Nutrition and Biochemistry Dictionary" Co., Ltd.Asakura Shoten.2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ "Granulated sugar" "EncyclopediaMypedia』Co., Ltd.平凡 社.2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Granulated sugar"World Encyclopedia" (2nd edition) Heibonsha Co., Ltd. .2021/8/31Browse.
- ^ "Sugar Q & A”. Public interest incorporated associationSugar industry association.As of August 2014, 10original[Broken link]More archives.2014/10/31Browse.
- ^ Livestock Industries Promotion Organization. “Types of sugar". 2014/10/31Browse.