Iburi Gorgeous Seafood Bowl Drive Travel Komi Hokkaido
If you write the contents roughly
The scent and umami of barfin flounder is irresistible.
Drive through the Iburi region in search of seasonal gorgeous seafood bowls!The seafood bowls introduced this time are all under 1,500 yen ... → Continue reading
TV Hokkaido +
TV Hokkaido + (plus) will mainly deliver spin-off articles and entertainment articles of broadcast programs.In addition, live distribution will be performed in the event of an emergency such as a disaster.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kelp tightening(Kobujime, "〆"" Using the character ""Kelp 〆There are many notations such as) Is the ingredientsKelpSandwiched between, in modern timesRefrigerator I left it for about one nightCuisineAnd cooking.主に魚のMainly of fishsashimiUsed forWild vegetables,Vegetables,tofu,beefThere is also kelp tightening such as.
originallyToyama Oflocal cuisineIs.富山県はToyama prefectureEdo PeriodThanKitamaebuneでHokkaidoConsume a large amount of kelp sent from, One of the ways to use it is this kelp tightening.刺身の水分が昆布に吸われて身が締まり、昆布のThe water of the sashimi is absorbed by the kelp and the kelp tightens,taste(Glutamic acidEtc.) is transferred to sashimi, which gives it a deeper taste that is different from the original sashimi.By doing this, sashimi, which is quickly damaged, has the effect of lasting for several days, and has been useful even before the spread of refrigerators.
CurrentlyKansaiOften used inThailand,Bastard halibut,Japanese sea bass,Puffer fishSuch asWhite fishThe one using kelp is very popular because it goes well with the light meat and the umami of kelp.また富山では定番のAlso a classic in ToyamaMarlin(Called "sus" in Toyama)YellowtailSuch asRed fish,squid,Sweet shrimp,Firefly squidIt can be applied to many sashimi such as, but it is said that the taste is not familiar with fish species with a lot of fat.富山ではバリエーションの一つでOne of the variations in ToyamaWhite shrimpPeeled meatOboro kelpSome are kelp-tightened.Japanese Spanish mackerelBecause the meat quality is tight in fish with a lot of water and soft meat likeSeasonFor those fish, kelp-tightening improves the taste rather than sashimi, because those that are out of the range can complement the taste.Kamaboko (steamed fish cake)It may be wrapped in kelp to improve the taste of the kelp.
Besides being made at home or served at restaurants, kelp-tightening processed at fishmongers and supermarkets is sold in packs like sashimi.Commercialization as processed food for sale is Kanemitsu (Uozu) Is said to have begun to be released in 1973.後に富山市のLater in Toyama Cityrestaurant・ GomangokuNew Year dishesSince it was sold in the store, it became well known nationwide..
When you turn the kelp when you eat it, you may pull a string, but this is derived from kelpMucinIt depends on the quality, not the corruption.Of course, this does not apply if the smell is rotten.Kelp absorbs water from sashimi and is softened and can be eaten.
Kansai style method
- Sashimi (sashimi is also acceptable)ColanderPlace on top and lightly sprinkle with salt, leave for about 30 minutes, then wipe off the water on the surface.
- On cooking papervinegarSoak in and wipe the surface of the kelp.
- Arrange the sashimi evenly on the kelp (chopped to your liking)GingerMay be scattered).
- Layer kelp from above.
- Wrap it in a wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for 1-2 days and it's done.When cutting the fillet, adjust the thickness according to the tightness.
- ^ a b c [Local food trip] Kombu 〆 (Toyama City) Umami of blending materials The classic sashimi, tofu and vegetables are also "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』Saturday reprint" Nikkei +1 "9 pages
- ^ [Food Navi] Toyama's sashimi and edible wild plants are different / Kobujime tightly umami "" Nihon Keizai Shimbun "evening edition April 2017, 4
Wikimedia CommonsThere is a category about.
Barfin flounder(Matsuhide / Matsukawa, scientific name:Verasper moseri) IsFlatfish-Flatfish familyA type of fish classified as.Also known as "Takanohagarei", "Yamabushigarei", "Mugigarei", "Shiromatsukawa", "Kimatsukawa", etc..
A large species with a body length of 70 cm.Dorsal fin, numbness, and tail fin have black horizontal bands (related species have black spots)..Dorsal fin 76-87 soft streaks, numbness 53-68 soft streaks.
The spawning season is from November to April.
It is carnivorous and preys on crustaceans, gokais and shellfish.
It is a rare species and is also cultivated and released as seedlings.
- ^ a b c d e Yasuhiko Taki, Hiroshi Kono, Kazuo Sakamoto, Kazumi Hosoya "New Revised Primary Color Fish Encyclopedia"Hokuryukan, August 2005, 12.ISBN 4-8326-0820-7. p.927
- ^ web fish picture book-Matsukawa