[Osaka / Kyoto] 3 selections of "lunch that looks and tastes very satisfying" secretly taught by locals
If you write the contents roughly
Asipai KYOTO, located in Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, is a shop where even a single woman can easily enter and relax.
I don't want to fail lunch!Many people tend to go to the same shop all the time.So this time, I'll show you ... → Continue reading
"Lifestyle magazine to enjoy Kansai more" of Yomiuri TV. Every day, we will provide you with useful information from Osaka, Hyogo, Kyoto, Shiga, Nara, and Wakayama, where women in the Kansai region would want to talk to someone, “Ah!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Horse mackerel(鰺,Horse mackerel) IsCarangidaeHorse mackerel subfamily A general term for fish contained in Caranginae.One of them in JapanHorse mackerel Trachurus japonicus Often refers to, but there are many other types.It is edible in tropical and temperate regions around the world.
On the body sideLateral lineHas a sharp protrusion on the topRidge scales(Ryorin: Scute) Develops to distinguish it from other subfamilies of the Carangidae family.Ridge scales are "ZengoIt is often called by the popular name "zeigo", and academically it is also called a shield scale.The length and width of the ridge scales differ depending on the type,IdentificationBecome a clue.
Overall length is 15cmAboutRazorbelly serrata Alepes kleinii From to 150 cm or moreGiant Trevally Caranx Depends on the type.The body is remarkably flattened and often shaped like the leaves of a broad-leaved tree,DecapterusSome genus have a spindle-shaped cross section that is close to a circle and elongated in the front and back...Horse mackerel and the like are divided into two body types within the same species, and some have an intermediate body shape.The body color is dark on the dorsal side to disturb predators from above such as birds, and light on the ventral side to disturb predators from below such as large carnivorous fish.However, some individuals with a settling or do not migrate much have a bright color on the dorsal side.
Many species are known in tropical and temperate waters around the world, and even in Japan, on the coast of the Nansei Islands.Indo-PacificThere are many types of production.Capole Caranx lugubris Is a cosmopolitan species distributed in tropical and subtropical waters around the world.Horse mackerel is a familiar fish species in Japan, but its distribution is not very wide from Hokkaido to the South China Sea.
Habitats vary by species and local population, along coastal reefs andCoral reefThose that live in the area, those that live around the sandy mud bottom, offshoreMigrationThere are things to do.Also in the juvenile stageBrackish waterAnd some enter freshwater areas.Generally, swimming ability is high and movement is quick.It is carnivorous and preys on small animals such as small fish, crustaceans, shellfish, and cephalopods...Besides humans, the enemy issharkKind,TunaKind,YellowtailKind,MarlinThere are large carnivorous fish such as species.
Horse mackerel is an important edible fish in Japan, and various dishes such as sashimi, sushi, grilled fish, boiled fish, fried fish, and fried fish are made.It is also a processed product, and has been deeply involved in eating habits since ancient times, as Japanese breakfast is accompanied by dried horse mackerel.In addition, decapterus is a sardineKusayaIn southern Japan south of the Kanto regionWhitefin trevally,Bigeye trevallyHorse mackerel with a flat body shape is called "Hira-Aji", "Plating", etc.Boiled fish,friedIt is used for delicatessen such as.In addition, the horse mackerel's living typeStriped jackIs used as a high-class food.
How to fish
Horse mackerel fishing is mainly done in JapanSummer: からFall:It is done over.Small species such as horse mackerelfishingIt is also popular as an introductory fish, and it is a torso in the harbor and breakwaters.SabikiFamily fishing using is also actively performed.In boat fishing, minced sardines and sardines are used as bait, and when a fish finder is used to search for a school of fish and the reaction of the fish is confirmed, "chasing horse mackerel" fishing is popular.It is relatively easy to fish in both breakwater fishing and boat fishing, and it is one of the popular target fish, but fishing aimed at big fish is also done.On the outer roadイ ワ シ,サ バ,filefish,Yellowtail,Japanese halfbeak,Striped beakfishEtc. may be hung.again,Lure fishingIt may be the target fish of.In addition, large carnivorous fish such as yellowtail may be targeted by using the caught horse mackerel as bait.
- Etc.CiguateraPoisoning has also been reported, soCoral reefCare is being taken not to eat large individuals caught in the area.
- AnisakisMay parasitize horse mackerel. Cooking raw horse mackerel that has not been frozen for more than 24 hours is at risk of developing anisakiasis.
The Japanese word "horse mackerel" is said to be derived from its good taste... Write "San" in "Fish"漢字However, there are various theories about the origin of this, and the theory that it is a mistake in copying the character "Saw"., The theory that it means "it's delicious", the most delicious season isOld calendarThere is a theory that the number "San" was used for the right component because it corresponds to March.
- Kaiwarinus equula (Temminck & Schlegel, 1844) Whitefin trevally
- Pseudocaranx Bleeker, 1863 Striped jack ―― 4 kinds,Striped jack
- Seal up Bleeker, 1851 Selar ―― 2 kinds,Bigeye scad
- Decapterus Bleeker, 1851 Decapterus ―― 10 kinds,Decapterus-Mackerel scad
- Trachurus Rafinesque, 1810-14 species
- Trachurus capensis 1861 (Cape horse mackerel)
- Trachurus declivis (, 1841) (Greenback horse mackerel)
- Trachurus delagoa 1970 (African scad)
- Trachurus indicus Nekrasov, 1966 (Arabian scad)
- Trachurus japonicus (&, 1844) Horse mackerel (Japanese jack mackerel)
- Trachurus lathami 1920 (Rough scad)
- Trachurus longimanus (, 1935) (Crozet scad)
- Trachurus mediterraneus (, 1868) (Mediterranean horse mackerel)
- Trachurus murphyi Nichols, 1920 (Chilean jack mackerel)
- Trachurus novae zelandiae 1843 (Yellowtail horse mackerel)
- Trachurus picturatus (, 1825) (Blue jack mackerel)
- Trachurus symmetricus (, 1855) (Pacific jack mackerel)
- Trachurus Trachurus (Linnaeus, 1758) (Atlantic horse mackerel)
- Trachurus trecae 1950 (Cunene horse mackerel)
- Carangoides Bleeker, 1851 Carangoides ―― 19 kinds,Longfin trevally-Island trevally-Blue trevally-Shadow trevally-Orange-spotted tuna
- Atropus Oken, 1817 Cleftbelly trevally ―― 1 species,Cleftbelly trevally Atropus atropos (Bloch et Schneider, 1801) only
- Parastromateus Bleeker, 1865 Black pomfret- Black pomfret Parastromateus niger (Bloch, 1795) Only one species
- Ulua Jordan and Snyder, 1908 Longrakered Trevally ―― 2 kinds,Longrakered Trevally
- Uraspis Bleeker, 1855 ―― 3 kinds,
- Alectis Rafinesque, 1815 African pompano ―― 3 kinds,African pompano-Diamond trevally
- Selene La cépè de, 1802 ―― 8 kinds,Lookdown
- Alepes Swainson, 1839 Alepes ―― 5 kinds,Herring scad-Shrimp scad-Razorbelly serrata
- Atule Jordan and Jordan, 1922 Yellowtail scad-1 species,Yellowtail scad Atule mate (Cuvier, 1833) only
- Gnathanodon Bleeker, 1851 Golden trevally ―― 1 species,Golden Trevally Gnathanodon speciosus (Forsskål, 1775) only
- Pantolabus Whitley, 1931-One species,Pantolabus radiatus (Macleay, 1881) only
- Selaroides Bleeker, 1851 Yellowstripe scad ―― 1 species,Yellowstripe scad Selaroides leptolepis (Cuvier, 1833) only
- Chloroscombrus Girard, 1858 Atlantic bumper ―― 2 kinds,Atlantic bumper
- Hemicaranx Bleeker, 1862 ―― 4 kinds,
- Megalaspis Bleeker, 1851 Torpedo scad-1 species,Torpedo Megalaspis cordyla (Linnaeus, 1758) only
- Caranx La cépè de, 1801 ―― 18 kinds,Giant Trevally-Bluefin trevally-Bigeye trevally-Capole-Brassy trevally
The following phylogenetic tree has been obtained.Carangoides is polyphyletic.
- ^ Horse mackerel is a standard printing font
- ^ a b Toshiharu Gamahara "Fish" Nursery School <Ecolon Nature Series>, August 1996.ISBN 4586321091.
- ^ Yoshio Hiyama "Fish" (revised edition) Obunsha <Outdoor Observation Book>, 1998.ISBN 4010724242.
- ^ a b Osamu Okamura; Kunio Amaoka ed., "Japanese Seawater Fish" Mountain and Kaiyasha <Sankei Color Directory>, 1997.ISBN 4635090272. Carangidae Commentary: Kiyoshi Kimura.
- ^ Tamotsu Iwai "Introduction to Fish Studies" Koseisha Koseikaku, 2005.ISBN 4769910126.
- ^ a b Rainer Froese and Daniel Pauly (November 2009). “FAMILY Details for Carangidae --Jacks and pompanos”. FishBase. 2009/11Browse.
- ^ Akiaki Ishikawa "Color picture book that you can always see the fish you caught" Nagaoka Shoten, 2004.ISBN 4522213727.
- ^ Food poisoning Anisakis Raw fish and shellfish Mainichi Newspaper (November 2017, 5) Read December 8, 2017
- ^ a b Freelance Trivia Riders ed., "Funny Trivia of Ateji: Surprising Surprise / Intellectual Fun" Nagaoka Shoten, 1988, p. 45.ISBN 4522011601.
- ^ Santini, Francesco, and Giorgio Carnevale (2015). “First multilocus and densely sampled timetree of trevallies, pompanos and allies (Carangoidei, Percomorpha) suggests a Cretaceous origin and Eocene radiation of a major clade of piscivores”. Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 83: 33-39. two:10.1016 / j.ympev.2014.10.018.
- Edo Family Uohachi "Uohen Kanji Course" Shinchosha <Shincho Bunko>, 2004, pp. 35-37.ISBN 4-10-116061-9.