JR Shikoku's popular sightseeing train becomes a special train where you can enjoy sweets ♪ This time the theme is "Shikoku Strawberries"
If you write the contents roughly
JR Shikoku announced in February 2022 that it will operate as a special train where you can enjoy sweets as a measure to attract customers in winter when the number of users decreases.
JR Shikoku's sightseeing train "Shikoku Mannaka Millennium Story" will be operated as a special train to enjoy sweets in February 2022 ... → Continue reading
KSB Setonaikai Broadcasting delivers a wide range of news every day, including political, social and economic news centered on Okayama and Kagawa prefectures, as well as local arts and sports.Full news videos!You can watch it immediately on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shikoku Passenger Railway
Shikoku Railway Company(CheerfulBritish: Shikoku Railway Company）It is,JR Corporate LawBased onJapan OfShikoku regionCentered aroundpassengerOperate railways, etc.Japan OfRailway operator.Privatization of the national railway divisionAlong with,1987 (Showa62 years)May 4ToJapan National Railway(JNR) to ShikokuDirectorate GeneralTaking over the passenger railroad business ofSpecial companyWas launched asJR GroupPassenger railway companyIt is one of the companies.Known asJR Shikoku(JR Shikoku), English abbreviationJR Shikoku.Corporate color Thelight blue.
Old railwayShikoku General BureauIn the flow ofShikoku regionAll prefectures andOkayama853.7 km in part of OfRailway lineHave.The head office isKagawaTakamatsu.."S" is written on the tint block of the ticket.The company slogan is "Always RailwaysIs[Note 1].
The size of the company is the smallest of the six JR passenger companies.Passenger Railway Co., Ltd. and Japan Freight Railway Co., Ltd.Based on (JR Company Law)Special companyso,stockAll ofIndependent administrative agencyRailway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support OrganizationJNR Clearing Business HeadquartersJapan National Railways Clearing Corporation) OwnsStock listingThe prospect of is not standing so far.A management stability fund (2082 billion yen, principal cannot be used) has been created as a management support measure.Property taxI am receiving a reduction or exemption.
In June 2011, the management stability fund was increased (repayed 6 years later) under the revised former Japanese National Railways Debt Processing Law.Interest-free loan of 20 billion yen from the Railway and Transportation Organization of the Railway and Transportation OrganizationBond(The annual rate is fixed at 10% for 2.5 years), and the interest rate of the bond is obtained as a substitute (the annual interest rate of 35 billion is included in the ordinary income).At the same time, a subsidy of 400 billion yen and an interest-free loan (1/2 subsidy, 1/2 interest-free loan) were provided to renew the aging equipment.
At the time of its inauguration, the surplus routes are automobile routes even if all railway lines and automobile routes are included.Matsuyama Kochi Express LineIt was just a situation..Then in 1988Seto Ohashi BridgeSales increased due to the opening effect ofhighwayThe world's first to counter the rapid maintenance ofPendulum typeRailcarAlthough aggressive speed-up measures such as the introduction of the service have been launched, the number of users continues to decrease.especially,Akashi Kaikyo BridgeAfter opening, the benefits will be maximizedTokushimaNot only from within, but all over ShikokuKeihanshinConnect the directionExpress BusWhile many routes have been opened and the number of passengers is steadily increasing,Seto Ohashi LineThe number of passengers is decreasing.For this reason, we are taking advantage of the introduction of new rolling stock, the renewal of existing rolling stock, and the sale of special tickets, and some effects can be seen.For transportation within Shikoku Island, the enhancement of the high-speed bus networkLow birthrate and aging populationIt is on a downward trend due to the influence of.Also, the highway tolls that started in March 2009ETCIt is a discount systemHoliday special discountIt has been hit by the upper limit of 1,000 yen.
In response to this, various cost-saving measures are being implemented. Since October 2009, on regular trainsOne-man drivingHas been gradually increased, and the timetable revision in March 2010 is rapid.Marine linerMore than half of the regular trains except for the one-man operation.In addition, in September 2009Democratic PartyThe administrationManifestListed inFree highwayIf this is realized, the annual revenue decrease will be 44 billion yen.Unless public assistance is provided, it will have to consider reducing operations and reviewing routes... In January 2010, he became the first JR Group train conductor to become a flight attendant.Contract employeeAnnounced to hit.. According to the 2010 railway business overview announced on April 4, 26, railway revenue decreased 2009% year-on-year, the largest decrease since its inception.President Kiyohiro Matsuda (at that time) explained that the decrease in sales due to the impact of the highway rate discount was about 10.3 billion yen... In the business plan for fiscal 2010, we expected a deficit of 2 billion yen in ordinary income, assuming that the decrease in sales due to high-speed rate discounts would double from the previous year... 2010 stations by October 6st, 21 to save costsMujin-ekiAnnounced that..This is the first time since privatization that a station has been unmanned due to business conditions. In the fiscal 2011 financial results announced on April 4, 28, although the consolidated ordinary loss was lower than expected, it recorded 2010 million yen (7 billion yen on a non-consolidated basis), and passenger transportation revenue wasGreat East Japan EarthquakeDue to the influence of the above, it was 0.5 billion yen, 227% of the previous year...In the same announcement, it was expected that the financial results would be in the red in 2011 as well., Finally recorded ordinary income of 1 million yen due to national management support measures..However, railway revenue and sales continued from the previous year.Great East Japan EarthquakeIt decreased due to the influence of such factors.
After 2020Epidemic of new coronavirus infectionDue to the decrease in passengers due to the above, the current account deficit for the fiscal year ended March 2021 was 3 billion yen, the worst ever..
On the other hand, since 2014, the sightseeing train "Iyo Nada MonogatariWe are also working to increase sales and revitalize railway lines by attracting tourists from outside Shikoku Island, such as by starting operation. In the organizational reform dated March 2020, 3,Industry-academia-government collaboration"Regional Cooperation Office" to strengthenFour nationsIn addition to upgrading to the "Collaboration Department", the "Monogatari Train Promotion Office" and "Takamatsu Station Building Preparation Office" were established...In 2017, the four local national universities andJapan PostConcluded a series of agreements with the Shikoku branch office for tourism and promotion along the railway lines.
busIn 2004, the (automobile) division was "JR Shikoku BusWas spun off asTransit BusWe are trying to strengthen the management base and routes of the department.In addition, the chartered bus business division was in 1995, before the spin-off, and is now specialized in taxis.Kagawa Prefectural TransportationFromCharter BusThe department has been taken over and the area in Kagawa Prefecture has been strengthened.In particular, expressways are positioned as the main business after railways for the JR Shikoku Group, and sales have been steadily increasing. According to the business overview for fiscal 2009 announced on April 2010, transportation revenue decreased by 4% from the previous year, the first decrease since the company was spun off...However, it is the top earning department within the group,West Japan RailwayIt has a profit structure that can be said to be a high-speed bus company rather than a railway company.
Other than the railway businessMail orderWe are engaged in business, condominium business, accommodation business, and travel business.In the mail-order business, we sell special products of Shikoku...Telephone at the beginning of the business,FAXIt was only ordered at, but nowInternet salesIs also going.
In the condominium business, from 2016CondominiumEntered the business, Takamatsu CityShowa TownWith urban environment development at the site of the company's house in XNUMX-chomeJoint venture In addition to selling "J. Crest Takamatsu Showacho", which is the first property at (JV), it is outside the railway business area.HyogoHimejiBut also in 2016 by JV with urban environment developmentHimeji Forus"Himeji The Residence" was sold at the site.New townOrange Town(Sanuki City), The subsidiary "Yontetsu Real EstateIs working on it.
In the accommodation business, in addition to the existing JR Hotel Clement stores, the simple accommodation facility ``4S STAYIs outside the railway business areaKyoto CityStarting with, The second store is in Tokushima prefecture in the railway business areaMiyoshi OfAwaikeda StationOpened beforedoing.In addition, the accommodation-specialized hotels "Clement Inn Takamatsu" and "Clement Inn Kochi" have been opened, and "Clement Inn Imabari" (Autumn 2021) is scheduled to open in the future.
Even so, the business environment is harsh because the railway business has been in the red since the company was established. In 2017, we set up an advisory panel to consider measures to maintain the railway network... At a regular press conference on July 2018, 7, President Shinji Hani said, "(Additional financial support from the government has been decided).JR HokkaidoIt is necessary to make a request eventually. ".
The following points are the only ones in JR Shikoku among the six passenger railway companies of the JR Group (for rolling stock, ""vehicleSee section).
- OwnCredit cardHas not been issued.At major stations, JR West's "J-WEST cardThe application form is distributed.
- Specific city areaDoes not exist.
- In the areaGovernment-designated cityDoes not exist.
In addition, JR Shikoku is the only company among the seven JR Group companies, including freight, regarding the following.
- Company nameDesign lettersThe usual "iron" character is used for (other companies use "鉃" <"gold" biased "arrow">).
- The company song does not exist (insteadFavorite songThere is).
- Since its inauguration, no fatal accidents have occurred due to reasons for its own responsibility.
Introduction of IC boarding card
IC boarding cardIn February 2002, the "Shikoku Common Card (tentative name)" will be issued by 2.Takamatsu Kotohira Electric Railway,Iyo Railway,Tosa Electric Railway(CurrentTosaden Transportation) Was agreed..However, no concrete progress has been made since then. At the time of December 2010, there was a statement on JR Shikoku's own website that there were no plans to introduce an IC boarding card for the time being...Therefore, until March 2012, 3, it was the only JR passenger railway company to offer "SuicaI couldn't use any other JR companies or IC card that can be used interchangeably with them.The other three companies that had agreed on the Shikoku common card areTakamatsu Kotohira Electric RailwayBut"IruCa"(Dolphin),Iyo RailwayBut"IC card"Tosa Electric RailwayBut"Are youWe issue IC boarding cards that can be used on each company's buses and railroads.
Masafumi Izumi, then managing director, who was appointed as the new president on May 2010, 5, stated at a press conference that he would like to promote the introduction of IC boarding cards in the future. I'll have to set it in. ".
After that, in June 2011, following the enactment of the revised former JNR Debt Processing Law, which included support for four JR-related companies including JR Shikoku from the surplus of the Railway Construction and Transportation Facility Development Support Organization (Tetsuken Organization). , It was reported that it would consider introducing an IC boarding card using this support as a source of funds...In line with this, on June 2011, 6, President Masafumi Izumi (at that time) first held a regular press conference.Kagawa districtからWest Japan Railway Company(JR West) "ICOCAOrEast Japan Railway(JR East) "SuicaThe company has announced that it will consider introducing an IC card of the same type as "" by FY2014..
On September 2011, 9, both JR Shikoku and JR West announced in the spring of 26.Takamatsu Station-Sakaide StationBoth stations and ICOCAOkayama / Fukuyama areaAnnounced that ICOCA will be available (dedicated)Automatic ticket gateJR West will bear the cost of installation and other installations).
From March 2012, 3, one automatic ticket gate dedicated to ICOCA will be installed at Takamatsu Station, and one simple ticket gate dedicated to ICOCA for entrance and exit will be installed at Sakaide Station. (InteroperableSuica-TOICA-SUGOCA-PiTaPaBut after March 2013, 3Kitaca,PASMO-sense of-nimoca-HayakakenIs now available.However, at both stations, one dedicated charging machine is installed for charging.SMART ICOCAOnly supported, ICOCA will not be released.In addition, we do not handle commuter passes.There are also restrictions on the area, and it is between the two stations.Kozai Station - Yasoba StationNot available at each station (at this point, it will be available from 2014 as described below).In addition, both stations and ICOCA's Hiroshima area (Sanyo Main LineHongo Station,Kure LineSunami StationYou can't go back and forth (west).
Prior to this, from February 2012, 2, in the Shikoku areaSkylarkIn each group store, and from February 2th in the Shikoku areaLawsonEach store (about 420 stores)ICOCA electronic moneyWas introduced..Furthermore, from March 2013, 3, in the Shikoku areaSeven-ElevenIt is now available at each store.
At this point, President Masafumi Izumi introduced ICOCA at both Takamatsu and Sakaide stations in advance, and then introduced his own IC boarding card by FY2014. I want to be able to use it in common with the card. ".
After that, on July 2012, 7, JR Shikoku announced that it plans to introduce ICOCA to a part of the Yosan Line and the Seto Ohashi Line from the spring of 30 with JR West...In addition, in order to reduce the investment burden and promote mutual use, we decided to introduce "ICOCA" instead of introducing our own IC card, and we will consider the introduction of commuter passes and the expansion of target stations after carefully examining the usage situation after introduction. To be.
On August 2013, 8, JR Shikoku and JR West joined the Yosan Line Takamatsu Station-Tadotsu Station and the Hon Shikoku San Line (Seto Ohashi Line) in the spring of 26.Kojima Station - Utazu StationThe name of the original design ICOCA card for the Shikoku area to be released when the service is introduced betweenSHIKOKU ICOCAAnnounced the design..According to the announcement, the commuter pass function will not be added to "SHIKOKU ICOCA".Service on both sections started on March 2014, 3.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIn the "Summary of the Study Group for the Spread and Convenience of Transportation IC Cards" announced on July 2015, 7, includes IruCa, IC e-cards, and Ka? By constructing a "single-use common connection system" of 15 cards including ICOCA, which can be used nationwide, 10 cards that can be used interchangeably can be used in transportation. We are considering making it possibleFor IruCa, from March 2018, 3, the use of nationwide mutual use IC cards by "one-sided ride" was introduced in the train section of Kotoden..
Shines with Shikoku.As a "comprehensive service company" of Shikoku's feelings.
Japan Freight RailwayOf the seven JR Group companies, including (JR Freight), there is no branch office, and all routes are under the direct control of the head office.Also in the national railway eraShikoku General Bureau(The name of the organization immediately before the transition to JR) had jurisdiction over the entire island of Shikoku.
|Main office||KagawaTakamatsuHamanochoNo. 8 No. 33|
|Tokyo Headquarters||TokyoChiyodaNagata Town12-4-9 Akasaka Sanno Center Building XNUMXth floor|
|Ehime Planning Department||EhimeMatsuyama City14-1-XNUMX, South Edo|
|Tokushima Planning Department||TokushimaTokushimaTerashimahonchonishi61-XNUMX-XNUMX|
|Kochi Planning Department||KochiKochi1-17-XNUMX, Eida-cho|
|Osaka Sales Department||OsakaOsakaKitaShibata 8-11-3 Kyoei Building XNUMXrd floor|
|Algebra||Name||Term of office||Alma mater|
|First generation||Hiroatsu Ito||1987-1998||Tokyo UniversityFaculty of Engineering|
|2nd generation||Toshiyuki Umehara||1998-2004||Kyoto UniversityFaculty of Engineering|
|3nd generation||Kiyohiro Matsuda||2004-2010||Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo|
|4nd generation||Masafumi Izumi||2010-2016||Faculty of Law, Kyoto University|
|5nd generation||Shinji Hani||2016-2020||Kobe UniversityFaculty of Engineering|
|6nd generation||2020-||Osaka UniversityGraduate School of Engineering|
- 1987 years(Showa62 years)
- February 4:Nakamura LineWas abolished,Tosa Kuroshio RailwayConvert to..Mutual with the same line at the same timeDirect operationStart.
- February 4:Honshi Bisan Line(Seto Ohashi Line) Opening,fast"Marine liner"start operation.. With this,Utaka ferry(Hovercraft(Including) will be abolished in 9 days except for high-speed boats..Kotoku Line speedup (maximum speed 110km / hUntil then, 85km / h) Construction completed.Limited express "Uzushio"start operation.
- June 6: Abolished the name of the line name "○○ Main Line".
- 1989 years(HeiseiFirst year)
- March 3: Limited Express "South wind""“SHIMANTO KOSHO-KAIDO”"soSeries 2000 diesel carstart operation..Between Kojima Station on the Seto Ohashi Line and Utazu StationDosan LineTadotsu Station- Awaikeda StationSpeed up (maximum speed 120km / h).
- July 7: Dosan Line Awa-Ikeda Station- Kochi StationSpeed up (maximum speed 120 km / h).
- October 10: In front of Takamatsu Station- Tokyo StationNight train beforeExpress BusStart operation.
- April 4: Utaka connecting high-speed craft is suspended.
- March 11: Limited Express "ShiokazeIntroduced 2000 series trains..Of the Yosan LineIyohojo Station - Iyoichi StationElectrification between..Yosan LineUchiko Line・ Dosan Line Kochi Station- Kubokawa StationBetween (maximum speed 120 km / h, some sections 110 km / h)Mugi LineHas increased in speed (maximum operating speed 110 km / h), and the limited express "Uzushio" Mugi Line has started.
- February 3:Asa Kaigan RailwayAsato LineOpened, Started mutual direct operation with the same line.
- April 4: The day before50 series passenger car(Kotoku LineThe last regular of JR Shikoku, which had one round trip leftPassenger carAchieved cooling of all trains due to the end of commercial operation of trains 321, 322.
- July 7: Yosan LineKanonji Station - Niihama Stationwhile,Imabari station --Electrification between Iyo Hojo Station.
- August 8: Limited express "Ishizuchi" and "Shiokaze"8000 seriesStart of operation (the operation section at that time was Takamatsu StationOkayama station --Between Niihama Station).
- February 7:Kagawa Prefectural TransportationTakes over the chartered bus business from a corporation (a taxi company in Takamatsu City).
- June 1997, 9: Headquarters relocation.
- May 5: Completion of new station building at Takamatsu Station..Due to the relocation of the station, the Yosan Line and Kotoku LineOperating kiloIs shortened by 0.3km.
- June 6: AmendmentJR Corporate LawWas enforced (established on June 2001, 6).Although the three companies in Honshu were excluded from the application of this law, the guidelines stipulate the maintenance of cooperative relationships between Mishima companies including JR Shikoku and JR Freight.
- April 4: Bus departmentJR Shikoku BusSplit into a separate company.
- September 9: 18Railroad Friends AssociationBlue ribbon awardThe award ceremony for the 5000 series 5100 series car that won the award was held at Takamatsu Station.
- October 10: The 13 series train, which underwent renewal work on the limited express "Ishizuchi", started operation.On December 8000, the same year, the limited express "Shiokaze" also started operation (both are some trains).
- February 3:Temporary stationFor all stations exceptStation numberStarted display (first for 6 JR passenger companies. Simultaneous implementation with Tosa Kuroshio Railway and Asato Kaigan Railway, which operate directly to each other).
- May 5: In the Tokushima areaGeneral type diesel railcar1500 typeInvest.
- March 3: The uniform was completely changed for the first time in 1 years.[Note 2]
- February 2: JR Shikoku's first station at Kochi Station to coincide with the opening of the new station buildingAutomatic ticket gateIntroduced.
- March 3: All seats on limited express trains are non-smoking (excluding smoking rooms).Suspended mutual direct operation with Asato Line.Opened a telephone information center.Installed JR Shikoku's first reserved seat ticket vending machine at Kochi Station.
- June 6: JR West5489 serviceTelephone reservation service started in the form of joint participation in.Similarly, an automatic ticket gate will be installed at Takamatsu Station, and a reserved seat ticket vending machine will be installed.
- October 10: At Takamatsu StationExpress bookingInstalled a receiving terminal.
- March 3: Resumed on-board sales on limited express trains on the Yosan Line and Dosan Line on a trial basis (limited to short sections). Officially revived from August 19st.
- June 6: Okayama Planning Department is abolished.
- October 10: On the limited express train to Shikoku and the rapid "Marine Liner" departing from and arriving at Okayama StationJ-WEST cardIntroduced "e-wari ticket" (e5489plus).
- December 12: Resumed mutual direct operation with the Asato Line.
- February 2010, 22: JR Shikoku's first femaleDriver(2 people) born.
- March 3: JR West's "(New) e5489Jointly participated in.As a result, JR Shikoku, JR West,JR KyushuIt has become possible to make online reservations for most trains of each company.
- March 3: About limited express trains in the jurisdictionL limited expressAbolished the name of.The smoking room of the limited express train will be abolished and smoking will be completely prohibited.
- February 7:Yodo Lineso"Kaiyodo Hobby TrainStart operation.
- March 3: A dedicated automatic ticket gate was installed at Takamatsu Station, and a dedicated simple ticket gate was installed at Sakaide Station, at both stations.ICOCAIs now available.
- March 3: Concluded a tourism partnership agreement with Kagawa Prefecture.At the same time, give Takamatsu Station the nickname of "Sanuki Udon Station"...After that, the agreement will be re-concluded on a regular basis..
- March 3: ICOCA service started at each station of Yosan Line Takamatsu Station-Tadotsu Station (Takamatsu Station and Sakaide Station were introduced in 1).
- March 3: On the Yodo Line, "Railway hobby trainStart operation.Yosan Line Iyo City Station-Iyo Ozu Station (Iyo Nagahama StationThe nickname is "Lovely Iyo-nada Line".
- June 6: On the Yosan Line limited express "Ishizuchi"8600 seriesstart operation.
- February 7:Seven-Eleven JapanBusiness tie-up with. Within 3 yearsShikoku KioskReplace 36 of the existing Kiosk and Big Kiosk stores operated by the company with the "Seven-Eleven KIOSK" sign..
- July 7: Shikoku's first full-scale sightseeing train on the Yosan LineIyo Nada MonogatariStart operation.
- October 10: Takamatsu StationGomen Station4 places in total in 7 stationsVice main lineAnd the fact that the inspection was not carried outAccounting OfficeRevealed by pointing out.
- February 2:Taiwan Railway Management BureauConcluded a sister friendship agreement with.
- March 3: Due to the timetable revision, 26 series trains and 8600 series trains on the limited express "Shiokaze" and "Ishizuchi" on the Yosan LineAnpanman trainWas introduced, and the Yosan Line Limited Express east of Matsuyama Station became a train except for one round trip between Takamatsu Station and Iyo Saijo Station, and of "Shiokaze" and "Ishizuchi".Uwajima StationThere will be no entry until.Introduced a vehicle with a cycle room that allows you to bring your bicycle as it is to the limited express "Uwakai" (bicycles can be loaded and unloaded only at Matsuyama Station and Uwajima Station).
- July 7: Entered the condominium business.Sales of the first property "J. Crest Takamatsu Showacho" started.
- March: In commemoration of the 3st anniversary of the sister agreement with the Taiwan Railways AdministrationStamp RallyImplementation and with JR Shikoku 8000 seriesTaiwan Railway Management Bureau EMU800 type trainStarted operation of wrapping trains with the same paint.
- April 4: Sightseeing train "" on the Dosan LineShikoku Mannaka Millennium StoryStart operation.
- February 9:Tokushima University,Kagawa University,愛媛 大学,Kochi UniversityConcluded a cooperation agreement in the tourism field with.
- February 10:Japan PostConcluded a cooperation agreement with the Shikoku branch office for unmanned station management, stamp sales, railway utilization promotion, etc..
- 2019 (Heisei 31)ReiwaFirst year)
- March 3: Regular operation of 15 series trains has ended.
- August 8: On the Kotoku Line limited express "Uzushio"Series 2700 diesel carPreceding prototype car started commercial operation.
- August 8: 31 series trains are completely abolishedFor the first time in the JR Group, all commercial trainsVVVF inverter controlCompleted.
- 2020 years (Ryowa 2 years)
- March 3: Organizational reforms such as the establishment of the "Four National Cooperation Department".
- April 7: Sightseeing train "" on the Dosan LineThe story of the dawn of the Tokushi Shikuni eraStart operation.
- October 10: Sightseeing train "Tokushima Line"Ai Yoshinogawa DollyStart operation.
- November 11: Mugi LineAwakainan Station - Kaifu StationTransferred to Asato Line.
- 2021 years (Ryowa 3 years)
- March 3: Due to the timetable revision, all trains of the Dosan Line limited express "Nanpu" and "Shimanto" will be released.Series 2700 diesel carThe operation of 2000 series trains on both trains has ended.Limited express on the Yosan Line"Midnight EXP Takamatsu" "Midnight EXP Matsuyama"Is abolished.Limited express"Morning EXP Takamatsu" "Morning EXP Matsuyama"Also changed to holiday suspension.Tokushima Line Tokushima Station-Anabuki Station / Dosan Line Tosayamada Station-Kochi Station during the daytimePattern diamondIntroduced (partial).
9 routes listed in the table below, totalOperating kilo853.7 km railway line(First-class railway business) Is open.This total operating kilometer is the shortest among the six JR Group passenger railway companies, and among Japanese railway operators.Tokai passenger railwayNext to (JR Central) 1,982.0 km,Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) 508.2 km continues.Hokkaido ShinkansenOnly among the 6 JR passenger railway companies due to the opening of the businessShinkansen(Standard gauge, Gauge 1435mm) is not in operation,Narrow gauge(Gauge 1067 mm)Conventional lineBecame a business operator that is only in charge of the operation of.The "Long-term Management Vision 2021" and "Medium-Term Management Plan 3" announced on March 31, 2030 state that "the early realization of drastic speeding up of the Shinkansen, etc." will be undertaken in the future.Shikoku ShinkansenAiming to introduce.
During the JNR era and when JR Shikoku was established,Yosan Main Line-Dosan Main Line-Kotoku Main Line-Tokushima Main LineThe four lines were called "○○ Main Line", but on June 4, 1988 (Showa 63), the year after the inauguration, the name "Main Line" was removed from the line name., All "○○ line" became the official name.
In Kagawa, Ehime and Okayama prefecturesElectrificationThere are sections, allDC electrificationIs.In addition, a part of the Yosan Line and the Honshu Bisan LineDouble trackAlthough it has been convertedMultiple linesThe section does not exist only among the six JR passenger railway companies.
There are 258 stations.. The first JR Group on March 2006, 3Station numberingIt was adopted. Railroad operators with lines over 500 km are numbered at all stations at once (JR West)Border stationThere is no other example in Japan (excluding one station).Station numberingAsa Kaigan Railway-Tosa Kuroshio RailwayIs common with.Detail is"Station numbering list"When"Line color listSee.
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Nickname||Remarks|
|Main line||Yosan line||Takamatsu Station - Uwajima Station||297.6 km||Seto Ohashi Line(Takamatsu Station-Utazu Station)|
Loving Iyo Nada Line (Iyo City Station-Iyo Ozu Station)
|Renamed from "Yosan Main Line" on June 1988, 6|
|Mukaibara Station - Uchiko Station||23.5 km|
|Niiya Station - Iyo Ozu Station||5.9 km|
|Kotoku Line||Takamatsu Station- Tokushima Station||74.5 km||Renamed from "Kotoku Main Line" on June 1988, 6|
|Dosan Line||Tadotsu Station - Kubokawa Station||198.7 km||Renamed from "Dosan Main Line" on June 1988, 6|
|Honshi Bisan Line||Kojima Station - Utazu Station||18.1 km||Seto Ohashi Line||Chayamachi Station --The 12.9 km between Kojima Station is under the jurisdiction of JR West.|
|Local transportation line||Uchiko Line||Niiya Station-Uchiko Station||5.3 km|
|Yodo Line||Wakai Station - Kitauwajima Station||76.3 km||Shimanto Green Line||Between Kubokawa Station and Wakai StationTosa Kuroshio Railway Nakamura Line|
|Naruto Line||Iketani Station - Naruto Station||8.5 km|
|Tokushima Line||Tsukuda Station - Sako Station||67.5 km||Yoshino River Blue Line||Renamed from "Tokushima Main Line" on June 1988, 6|
|Mugi Line||Tokushima Station- Awakainan Station||77.8 km||Awa Muroto Seaside Line|
- "Seto Ohashi LineIs between Takamatsu Station on the Yosan Line and Utazu Station, all lines on the Honshu Bisan Line, and JR West.Uno Line OfOkayama station --Nickname between Chayamachi Station.
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Date of abolition||Remarks|
|Local transportation line||Nakamura Line||Kubokawa Station- Nakamura Station||43.4 km||1988/4/1||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Tosa Kuroshio RailwayConvert to
Currently 43.0 km due to revision of operating kilometers at the time of conversion
|Mugi Line||Awa-Kainan Station- Kaifu Station||1.5 km||2020/10/31||Asa Kaigan Railway Asa East LineAbolished due to transfer to|
Asa Kaigan RailwayTransfer to
|Route||Utaka route||Uno Station --Takamatsu Station||18.0 km||1988/4/10||Seto Ohashi LineWith the opening of the business, with the Utaka Liaison ShipHovercraftAbolished|
High-speed craft suspended on March 1990, 3 (closed on March 31, 1991)
The actual distance is 11.3nautical mile(21.0 km).
The timetable revision is often implemented in March and is implemented in accordance with other JR companies, but it may not be implemented depending on the year.
Operates in JR ShikokuTrain typeThere are three types: "special express" (limited express), "rapid", and "normal".
In general, the timetable structure gives priority to express trains.Limited express trainHas narrowed down the stops during the day with an emphasis on express delivery, but is increasing the number of stops to play the role of a commuter limited express during commuting hours.Also, commuting to work / schoolCommuter PassIf you buy a non-reserved limited express ticket separately, you can use the non-reserved seats of the limited express train.A limited express commuter pass "Kai-te-ki" that incorporates the limited express fee from the beginning is also set.
From June 1994, 6, up to 1kmSpecific limited express ticketIn addition, a new limited express fare up to 25km has been set. From October 2019, 10consumption taxIt was revised to 25 yen up to 330km and 50 yen up to 530km according to the tax increase..
The entire surface of the limited expressSmoking cessationHas traditionally been negative.In addition to the fact that there are many JR West direct trains that are not completely non-smokingExpress BusThis was because there was no choice but to leave it in competition with.Even so, there are many requests from customers to quit smoking entirely,Passive smokingDecided to preventHealth promotionHas been enforced, and the limited express trains 8000 series and 2000 series will have a new smoking room.Separation of smoking areasHas been promoted.
As of 2007, it was announced that only reserved seats would be non-smoking seats, and all seats would be non-smoking by 2011 (the "Ampanman Train" operated by "Nanpu" had been smoke-free in advance). All vehicles have been moved forward since March 2008, 3deckIt became completely non-smoking including. On December 2010, 12, it was announced that the smoking room of the limited express train would be abolished by the timetable revision in March 17, and the inside of the car will be completely non-smoking... The place that was used as a smoking room on the 2011 series train until 8000Mobile phoneAnyone can use it as a room.
In addition, for management rationalization, even if it is a limited express stop stationMujin-eki(Some stations become unmanned stations only in the early morning and at night), and at unmanned stations, train tickets and limited express tickets can be used by conductors (multiple people are on board) at the station platform or in-car ticket gate. Yes) collects.
fastIs Takamatsu Station on the Seto Ohashi Line Okayama stationAmong"Marine liner, Yosan Line Takamatsu Station-Rapid train between Sakaide StationSunportThere is.The rapid train "Sunport" runs between Takamatsu Station and Sakaide Station, and stops at each station until the end of the train, except for some areas west of Sakaide.Some are 1 carOne manI'm driving at.
Also, from Kochi Station on the Dosan LineTosa Kuroshio Railway Sorry / Nahari LineDirect rapid trains are also treated as rapid trains (even if they stop at each station within the JR section).
As a temporary rapid train,Trolley train Single lineIn principle, rapid operation is used so as not to interfere with the operation of other regular trains (especially limited express trains) in the section.PreviouslyMulti-customerof"Moonlight kochi","Moonlight matsuyama"ButKyoto StationAlthough it was set between, it was not operated at the end of the year-end and New Year holidays of 2008-2009.
Incidentally,Special rapidDerivative types such as and section rapid trains are not set in JR Shikoku.
Truck train / sightseeing train
On each line of JR ShikokuTrolley train,Tourist trainIs operating.All these trainsRailcarIt is operated inElectric trainThere are no trains operating on[Note 3]..As mentioned above, most of the routes within the JR Shikoku areaNon-electrifiedBecause[Note 4].
Including limited expressIn-car salesWas once abolished in October 2003(At that timeShikoku KioskandShitetsu campus businessThe person in charge) was reopened on a trial basis from March 2009, 3 on a short section of the limited express on the Yosan Line and Dosan Line, and officially revived on August 19 of the same year with "Shiokaze" and "Nanpu".Even after the resurrection, business was limited to a short section of Marugame Station-Kan-Onji Station, Marugame Station-Kotohira Station.The salesperson said "AnpanmanFive types of bento boxes such as "bento boxes", canned beer, coffee, and sweets were placed on carts and patrolled.Sales time is from around 5 am to evening..After the revival, the group company Takamatsu Ekiben (dissolved in September 2014) was in charge, but since June 9, it has been taken over by Station Create East Shikoku...However, it was abolished again with the timetable revision on March 2019, 3, and it ended 16 years after the resurrection..
Within the JR Shikoku jurisdictionOne manAll trains are at manned stationsdoorIt is "rear ride / front disembarkation" without opening.Even at the first train station, only the rear door in the direction of travel is open, and at the first train stationNumbered ticketWill also be issued.However, if the terminal station is a manned station, all doors may be opened.In addition, there are many passengers at stations along the way.Kotoku LineThere are exceptional times when trains arriving at Takamatsu Station will drop off passengers from other doors.This is because before 2008, the holders of tickets and commuter passes were also required to take numbered tickets, but the handling has not changed since then. From the timetable revision on March 2008, 3, only customers who do not have a ticket or commuter pass can get a numbered ticket.If you are a one-person operator and do not have a ticket, commuter pass, or numbered ticket, you will be charged the fare from the first station.
Of stationLEDformulaDeparture markBut I made it clear that it was a one-man train,In-car broadcasting, We are also promoting to get a numbered ticket on the station broadcast.Also, at the boarding doorsensorWhen a person is detected, a device that announces "Please take a numbered ticket" is installed to prevent forgetting to take it.
There used to be a two-car one-man operation on the Kotoku Line, but now there is no two-car one-man train.Even if the one-man train is a two-car train, the vehicles that are behind in the direction of travel areForwardingIt is closed as a vehicle and cannot be boarded.Depending on the train, two-man (two-man) at the first stationconductorIn some cases, the operation was a one-man operation (or vice versa) with the deadline for the second car at the station on the way.
One-man trainTrain numberIs unified in the 4000s.Kojima Station-All lines in Shikoku except between Utazu Station are operated by one-man operation mainly on trains during off-hours.There are also "section one-man" trains where the conductor is on board only on weekday crowded sections, trains that are two-man on all sections only on weekdays, and trains that are treated as one-man operations but not handled by the conductor as mobile ticket gates.In this case, the conductorIn-car replenishment ticketRelease, specialTicket gate, Supports ticket collection when getting off, but does not handle doors or driving such as in-car broadcasting.
In addition, from the timetable revision on March 2012, 3, instead of the conductor, on some rapid and ordinary trains on the Yosan Line and Dosan Line.Flight attendantInstead of having a (attendant) on board to collect tickets and sell them in the car, the driver handles the doors as in the conventional one-man system, so-calledUrban one-manTrains using a method similar to[Note 5]..This train is assigned a train number in the 5000s (excluding the Sunrise Seto) and is compatible with this one-man system (as of 2012).121 series one-man modified car) Is in operation.Such a method has been used in JR Shikoku as well as in Marine Liner and some limited express trains since around 2009, but it is strictly different because the conductor is on board with the attendant on these trains.
In this method, unlike the conventional method,Station clerkAll cars and doors will be opened regardless of the presence or absence of cars and the number of cars, and no numbered tickets will be issued.In-car broadcasts will also be guided by automatic broadcasts, except that the attendant will collect tickets at unmanned stations and sell tickets in the car as mentioned above.DriverIs done by.As an aid to these, a system was introduced to prevent passengers getting on and off from being accidentally caught in the door by installing sensors on the doors and installing monitors in addition to conventional mirrors at some stations. ing.
JR Shikoku has indicated that it will continue to expand the introduction of new one-man trains such as those mentioned above..
List the trains with nicknames that have been operated or were once operated on the company's routes since the inauguration of JR Shikoku (as of the revision on March 2021, 3).For trains whose type has been changed, list the trains after the change, and for trains operated by other companies' vehicles, list the company name (discontinued trains are at the time of discontinuation).See the article for each train for details.
- Limited express train
- Rapid train
- Trolley train
- Tourist train
- Limited express train
- Midnight EXP Takamatsu
- Midnight EXP Matsuyama
- Home Express Anan
- Weekend Express Kochi
- Seto(JR West Japan)
- I LOVE Shimanto(Temporary)
- Marine Yakumo(Temporary/JR West)
- Kuroshio-kunissue(Yosakoi Kochi National Athletic MeetA special train that was operated only for one day at the time of the event)
- Express train
- Rapid train
- Trolley train
As a thing peculiar to JR Shikoku, the vehicles (trains and railcars) newly built and introduced after the introduction of JRVehicle type,Vehicle numberCan be mentioned. While other JR companies basically inherit the numbering system of the JNR era, it is major in JR Shikoku.Major private railwaySimilar to the above, all are attached with only 4-digit numbers for each car model, and no symbols indicating the car model such as "Kiha", "Moha", and "Kuroha" are used.
In addition,2600 series-5000 series-7200 series-8600 seriesExcept for the Japanese National Railways type such as "Four Kama"AbbreviationAffiliationDepotThere is no notation.Diesel trains instead have the same ward name card as locomotives, but trains do not.Initially, even the type notation of security devices was eliminated, but now it isATS-SS"SS" indicating installation (5100 type isJR EastThere is a notation of Ss in the style, and S) in the Japanese National Railways style for the 5000 type.This had the meaning of distinguishing it from vehicles not equipped with ATS-SS.
The world's first controlled pendulum railcar immediately after the company was established2000 seriesAnd control pendulum limited express train8000 series, A light railcar but uniqueseatIn placementElectric command type brake(Exhaust brakeIntroduced1000 type,controlElectric carFrom single line (1M) onlyAccompanying vehicle It has a degree of freedom of knitting up to 2M1T, which is a combination of two (T), and adopts a small cross section.7000 seriesIntroduced many ambitious vehicles.These vehiclesYosan line OfMinoura StationTo the westTorigoe tunnelNarrow such astunnelTo correspond to the cross section ofpantographFolding height is 3,900 mmIt is suppressed within.
6000 seriesMany of the subsequent trains were designed based on the vehicles of other JR companies in order to reduce manufacturing costs (6000 series- 211 series-311 series, 5000 series 5200 type, 5000 type- 223 series, 5000 series 5100 type- E217 series).Also, to replace old cars, other companiesScrapped carWe are also implementing cost reduction measures such as taking over the vehicle (113 series) that has become a model and introducing it after major remodeling.
After the launch of vehicle coloring, passenger vehicles, regardless of trains, passenger cars, or diesel cars, are in corporate color except for some types.light blueIt was changed to the one that wore. Since the latter half of the 2000s, the number of vehicles that do not have aqua color is increasing, regardless of whether they are renewed or newly built.
The company's vehicle is only in Okayama prefecture of JR West. JR Shikoku has the smallest number of prefectures other than its own area where its own vehicles enter among the six JR passenger companies.
Like JR Central and JR Hokkaido, there are no 4-door cars.
The following points are the only JR Shikoku Railway Company that operates passenger business.
- All seatsLong seatTrain[Note 7],SleeperDoes not own.
- It has not owned an electric locomotive since its inception.
- (Conventional lineIf limited toJR TokaiWith)AC trainDoes not own at all.
- Aluminum alloy vehicleHas never been manufactured or owned.
- Since the company was establishedOne handle masconThere is no record of car entry (there is no track record of introducing one-handle mascon-equipped vehicles, as in JR West)
- Even after April 2016, 4, in each vehiclePriority seatingAtMobile phoneThe power is turned off all day (the other 5 companies were abolished by April 2016, 4, limited to busy times).
Up to 1500 type, the manufacturer of the vehicle is not fixed and it changes for each type, and the five major companies (Kawasaki Heavy Industries,Kinki Vehicle,Tokyu vehicle manufacturing,Japanese vehicle manufacturing,Hitachi, Ltd.) With everythingNiigata Ironworks,Niigata Transis,Fuji Heavy IndustriesThere are 8 companies including the ones that have placed orders, but since the 8600 series, both trains and railcars have been manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries.
As of August 2019, 8, all 31 series cars have been scrapped.As a result, all commercial trains owned by JR ShikokuVVVF inverter controlIt became a car.Also, all trainsAll stainless vehicleBoth are the first cases in the JR Group.
In addition, it is the second in the JR Group after JR Hokkaido that all the types of trains manufactured during the JNR era have disappeared.However, it was manufactured during the JNR era and later7200 seriesWas remodeled into121 seriesTherefore, the vehicle itself still exists.
- Takamatsu driver's office(Four Kama, High)
- Matsuyama driver's office(Four pine, pine)
- Tokushima driver's office(Four benefits, virtue)
- Kochi driver's office(Four here, wisdom)
* () IndicatesDepotAbbreviation of. "Four" means under the direct control of the Shikoku head office.
Crew ward office
|Takamatsu driver's office||Yosan line・ Takamatsu Station- Kozai StationOn the wiring, inside Takamatsu Station|
|Matsuyama driver's office||Minami Iyo Stationadjacent|
|Tokushima driver's office||Tokushima StationCampus|
|Kochi driver's office||Dosan Line-Fushida Station - Tosa Ichinomiya StationOn the wiring, inside Tosa-Ikku Station|
|Tadatsu driving ward||Tadotsu StationCampus|
|Uwajima Driving Zone||Uwajima StationCampus|
|Takamatsu Carriage Ward||Takamatsu StationCampus|
|Matsuyama driver's office||Matsuyama StationCampus|
|Tokushima driver's office||Tokushima station yard|
|Kochi driver's office|
|Uwajima Driving Zone||Uwajima station yard|
Facility management ward office
|Track maintenance||Takamatsu StationCampus|
|Takamatsu track maintenance Tadotsu stationed|
|Resident in Saijo, Matsuyama Track Maintenance|
|Resident in Ozu, Matsuyama Track Maintenance|
|Tokushima track maintenance Ikeda station|
|Resident in Susaki, Kochi Track Maintenance|
(Signal / communication, power)
|Takamatsu station yard|
|Takamatsu Electric Ward Tadotsu stationed|
|Takamatsu Electric Ward Kannonji Station|
|Matsuyama station yard|
|Resident in Saijo, Matsuyama Electric Ward|
|Resident in Imabari, Matsuyama Electric Ward|
|Resident in Uwajima, Matsuyama Electric Ward|
|Tokushima station yard|
|Tokushima Electric Ward Ikeda resident|
|Kochi station yard|
|Resident in Susaki, Kochi Electric Ward|
|Machine building area||Takamatsu station yard|
|Other ward offices||Takamatsu station yard|
|Matsuyama station yard|
Number of users
Each JR Shikoku stationPrefectural office locationEven in the surrounding areaHonshuCompared to the station, the number of users is small even considering the population.The station with the highest number of users isKagawaIt occupies half of the ranking at 10 stations.ThenEhime5 stations,Tokushima3 stations,KochiThere are 2 stations.
The station is the central station in each city,Takamatsu Station とMatsuyama StationAre two big in the same cityTerminal stationPrivate railway station formingKawaramachi Station,Matsuyamashi Station) Exists, and wide area communication and city traffic are dispersed.In Takamatsu, the number of users is about twice that of Kawaramachi Station, and Takamatsu Station has more users, but in Matsuyama, Matsuyama City Station (however)Matsuyama city lineThere are about 1.9 times more users than Matsuyama Station.
|Ranking||station name||of people|
|The year before|
|Number of people in the previous year|
|3||Matsuyama Station||4,784||30.4||3||6,871||EhimeMatsuyama City|
|7||Utazu Station||1,845||17.9||8||2,247||KagawaUtazu Town|
|9||Tadotsu Station||1,675||20.0||9||2,094||KagawaTadotsu Town|
|10||Gomen Station||1,656||12.5||11||1,892||KochiNankoku City|
|13||Iyosaijo Station||1,252||17.3||13||1,513||EhimeSaijo City|
|15||Hashioka Station||1,148||13.6||16||1,329||Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture|
|16||Anan Station||1,124||21.3||14||1,429||TokushimaAnan City|
|17||Shozui Station||957||21.2||17||1,215||TokushimaAizumi Town|
|18||Ritsurin Station||956||14.9||20||1,123||Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture|
|19||Iyohojo Station||906||21.4||18||1,152||Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture|
|20||Kotohira Station||892||22.5||19||1,151||KagawaKotohira Town|
According to "List of Group Companies" on the official website of JR Shikoku.
- Transportation related
- JR Shikoku Hotels(Former JR Shikoku Hotel Development)
- Real estate
- Product sales / food and drink
- Construction / construction
- Information and services
- Rental / lease
Other investment companies
The following are not companies of the JR Shikoku Group, but JR Shikoku has also invested.
- Railway Information Systems
- Japan Travel(NTA / JR West Group)
- IBLJ(Shikoku Island League plusOperating company)
- Kamata Mare Sanuki(Soccer club)
- (Shikoku AquariumOperating company)
Group company that once existed
- JR Shikoku MS Network
- Shitetsu Shoji
- Its predecessor is the Japanese National Railways Purchasing Department.Limited express trainIn-car salesIt had a small store called "R Store" in Shikoku and was liquidated in 2000.Since then, the four Station Create companies have taken over part of their business.
- Station Create Tokushima
- Dissolved on December 2009, 12.The business will be taken over by Tokushima Terminal Building (described later) and Station Create East Shikoku.Along with that, Station Create Kagawa changed its name to Station Create East Shikoku.
- Takamatsu station valve
- Uwajima Station Development / Tokushima Terminal Building
- Merged with JR Shikoku Hotel Development on April 2015, 4.
- JR Shikoku Architects
- Willy winky
- Merged with Station Create East Shikoku on October 2020, 10.
Currently"Hanshin round-trip free ticketThe focus is on business-like tickets aimed at promoting special tickets, but for a while since the opening of the Seto Ohashi Line in 1988, it is a well-known national district.talentSightseeing campaign with the image characterCMWas created, not only in the Shikoku / Okayama areaCapital Area-Kinki areaEach ofTV stationBut it was aired.
In 1987, the CM "Aisa Rail Tomorrow to JR Shikoku", which was produced by the General Bureau of the Japanese National Railways Shikoku at that time, used an image of the Seto Ohashi Line marine section, which was still under construction.This was controversial as it gave viewers the misunderstanding that the Seto Ohashi Line would open at the same time as the new company was launched.
マ ス コ ッ ト
- "SHIKOKU SMILE STATION"
- This mascot series is a characterized version of the JR Shikoku station building, and was created in June 2013 by the Customer Service Promotion Office as a symbol of improving JR Shikoku service.At the beginning of the announcement, characters for 6 manned stations were createdAfter that, it has been introduced to unmanned stations.Each character name will be the station name with "chan" added (example: Matsuyama station is "Matsuyama Eki-chan").
- In addition to being used for goods and advertising, the character was wrapped at Takamatsu Station in February 2014, and the appearance became the "Takamatsu Eki-chan" specification of SHIKOKU SMILE STATION..
- In May 2016, the image character "SHIKOKU SMILE STATION" will be the culmination of efforts toward the tourism campaign "Shikoku Destination Campaign" to be held from April to June 5.I'm sorry Eki-chan, Recha-kunWas born.The concept is a smiling fairy who magically turns stations and trains into smiles.
- In December 2020, it was adopted as the second generation design of SHIKOKU ICOCA.
Favorite song / cheering song
There is no company song in the JR group, but there is "".The composition isNakahata Nuki, CompositionSuzuki Kisaburoaccording to.Also, mainlyCity competition baseball tournamentInCheer songThere is also "The Hero of the Blue Sky".
- ^ It is displayed on signboards, commercials, posters, etc. installed in the head office building.
- ^ Prior to this, there were mainly changes in summer clothes.
- ^ Sightseeing trains from JR West are trains (213 series) Is operated.
- ^ Similarly, most of the routes we own are non-electrified.JR HokkaidoI have never owned a sightseeing train.
- ^ However, in the urban one-person operation, since it is assumed that the station staff collects the tickets, this method in which the crew members collect the tickets themselves cannot be said to be strictly an urban one-person operation.
- ^ Taken over from JR East113 seriesTaken from the train and JR Central14 seriesPassenger cars are excluded. Since the 113 series is expected to be used for a long period of time, it was replaced with the name plate of "JR East" immediately after the inauguration of JR East in 1987, but it was replaced with the name plate of "Shikoku Railway Company" at the time of renovation. 14 series is "Tokai passenger railwayThe nameplate of the company has been removed, and the company nameplate is not attached.
- ^ Long-seat cars are diesel carsKiha 32 type,Kiha 54 typeExists.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t Company information --Shikoku Railway Company (accessed October 2021, 10)
- ^ a b c d e f "2 Edition of Transportation Yearbook" (, March 1990, 3)
- ^ a b c d e f g h "34rd period financial announcement”. Shikoku Railway Company. 2021/10/7Browse.
- ^ Chapter 3 Toward the Complete Completion of JNR Reform-Full-scale Disposal of JNR Long-Term Debt- / Section 3 Background after JNR Reform / 1 Transition and Issues of Railway Business"White Paper on Transportation in 9" (accessed May 2021, 5)
- ^ Fumihiko SuzukiAccording to the description on p.1989 of "High Speed Bus Encyclopedia" (88, Chuo Shoin).
- ^ "Revenue decreased by 44 billion yen due to high-speed free / JR Shikoku, trial calculation announced"Shikoku Shimbun"Shikoku Shimbun, August 2009, 10.2010/1/4Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 10.
- ^ "High-speed XNUMX yen" is already the limit JR Shikoku conductor becomes the first contract employee"Asahi Shimbun] October 2010, 1.
- ^ "Flight attendants of contract employees, introduced from spring JR Shikoku"[Broken link]"Sankei Shimbun] October 2010, 1.
- ^ a b "Shikoku Shimbun" April 2010, 4 * Article name unknown
- ^ "Current current deficit expected to be 22 billion yen / JR Shikoku 10-year business plan"[Broken link]"The Shikoku Shimbun" March 2010, 3.
- ^ "Unmanned JR Shikoku 29 stations"Yomiuri Shimbun"Yomiuri Shimbun, August 2010, 6.2010/6/22Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 6.
- ^ a b "Falling in the red for the first time in 2 terms JR Shikoku settlement, operating revenue decreased for 4 consecutive terms'[Broken link]MSN Sankei News(2011 4 年 月 日 29)
- ^ "JR Shikoku, surplus for the first time in 2 years / receiving new management support measures of the country"[Broken link]"Shikoku Shimbun" July 2012, 4
- ^ "JR Shikoku, current account deficit 108 billion yen"Nihon Keizai ShimbunNews site (December 2021, 5) Read January 7, 2021
- ^ a b JR Shikoku establishes "Shikoku Collaboration Department" to boost tourism with industry and academia Nihon Keizai ShimbunNews site (December 2020, 2) Read January 25, 2020
- ^ "Collaboration with JR Shikoku and 4 national universities in Shikoku Aiming to discover tourism resources and develop human resources for regional revitalization from a student's perspective""Nikkei" morning edition September 2017, 9 (Shikoku economic aspect)
- ^ "Mutual use of JR Shikoku station building and post office ... First in Japan"[Broken link]"Yomiuri Shimbun" online version (October 2017, 10)
- ^ Direct production station Yume Shikoku
- ^ "Simple accommodation in Kyoto / JR Shikoku Machiya style, renting a whole building""Nikkei MJ』April 2018, 4 (lifestyle side) Retrieved April 20, 2018.
- ^ Tokushima) JR's simple accommodation facility opens in Miyoshi on the 17thAsahi Shimbun digital(2018 11 年 月 日 16)
- ^ JR Shikoku Route Maintenance "Soon Difficult" Request Support from Local Government"Mainichi Newspapers』Morning edition August 2017, 8 (viewed August 19, 2018).
- ^ National support "necessary" = President of JR ShikokuNewsletter(September 2018, 7) Retrieved September 30, 2018.
- ^ "To introduce common card 3 companies including JR Shikoku"The Shikoku Shimbun," The Shikoku Shimbun, February 2002, 2.2017/2/23Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 12.
- ^ "Railway journalMay 2002 (Vol. 5), p. 427
- ^ "Various inquiries about JR Shikoku (about station facilities)”. As of May 2011, 10オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/9/23Browse.
- ^ Press conference by the next presidents of JR Shikoku "Change in headwind"[Broken link]47NEWS(2010 5 年 月 日 25)
- ^ "Mr. Izumi, president of JR Shikoku, aiming for IC card and train speedup, 200 km / h."[Broken link]"Nikkei" May 2010, 5 (link is reprinted to Nikkei Shopbiz)
- ^ "Considering the introduction of IC cards / JR Shikoku with support decision"[Broken link]"Shikoku Shimbun" July 2011, 6
- ^ "JR Shikoku, the only company that does not support IC cards, will be introduced by FY14""Asahi Shimbun" December 2011, 6
- ^ ICOCA service will start at Takamatsu Station and Sakaide Station !! -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2011, 9
- ^ Regarding the decision of the ICOCA service start date at Takamatsu Station and Sakaide Station and the start of the ticketless service at the reserved seats of Marine Liner -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2012, 1
- ^ "Introduced IC ticket at 2 stations in JR Shikoku Cash deposit is not supported”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Web version) (September 2011, 9). 2011/9/27Browse.
- ^ Credit cards and multiple electronic money can now be used at approximately 2,600 stores of the Skylark Group! -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2012, 1
- ^ Transportation electronic money "ICOCA" service started at 420 Lawson stores in Shikoku! From Tuesday, February 2012, 2 -West Japan Railway Press Release December 2012, 1
- ^ "IC card ticket gates at 2 stations"[Broken link]"Asahi Shimbun" December 2011, 8
- ^ About the introduction of the IC card ticket "ICOCA" at 13 stations in JR Shikoku Kagawa Prefecture Shikoku Railway Company Press Release July 2012, 7
- ^ JR Shikoku expands "ICOCA" stations to 13 stationsNihon Keizai Shimbun November 2012, 7
- ^ The design of ICOCA to be released by JR Shikoku has been decided! --JR Shikoku / JR West Press Release
- ^ ICOCA service start date in JR Shikoku has been decided! Archived August 2015, 7, at the Wayback Machine.-- Shikoku Railway Company, January 2014, 1.
- ^ "Regarding the publication of the summary of the study group for the spread and convenience of transportation IC cards”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (September 2015, 7). 2016/1/31Browse.
- ^ About the start date of use of transportation IC cards in the IruCa area --West Japan Railway Company (January 2018, 1)
- ^ Kagawa) "Increase income with sightseeing trains" JR Shikoku, the next president of Hanai[Broken link]Asahi Shimbun Digital (April 2016, 5)
- ^ a b "7 years of JR 14 companies"Traffic newspaper』Kotsu Shimbun, April 2001, 4, page 2.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Supervised by the Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Railway in Numbers 2005" (Transport Policy Research Organization) p.317
- ^ a b Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.146
- ^ a b Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.147
- ^ Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.160
- ^ Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.175
- ^ a b Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.179
- ^ Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.188
- ^ Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.193
- ^ Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.206
- ^ Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.201
- ^ a b Mitsumasa Ikeda "Railway Comprehensive Chronology 1972-93" (Chuo Shoin, 1993) p.204
- ^ "Fare revision of JR3 island company approved by the Ministry of Transport" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbunsha, December 1995, 12, page 22.
- ^ "Fare revision implemented today JR3 island company limited express fare deferred" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbun, January 1996, 1, page 10.
- ^ a b c d Keisuke Imao-Takeshi HaraSupervised "Japan Railroad Travel History Atlas" (Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 2011) p.63
- ^ Supervised by the Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Railway in Numbers 2005" (Transport Policy Research Organization) pp.313,315,317
- ^ a b c Supervised by the Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Railway in Numbers 2005" (Transport Policy Research Organization) p.318
- ^ "Renamed to" priority seat "" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbunsha, October 2000, 10, page 12.
- ^ "Relocation of JR Takamatsu Station to shorten business kilometers" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbunsha, April 2001, 4, page 18.
- ^ a b "Railway Record Book September 2003" "RAIL FANVol. 50, No. 12, Japan Railfan Club, December 2003, 12, p. 1.
- ^ "Takamatsu Station in Kagawa, from 29th to "Sanuki Udon Station"!". RBB TODY. Entertainment RBBEid. 2021/5/17Browse.
- ^ "About the signing ceremony of the agreement on cooperation and cooperation between Kagawa Prefecture and JR Shikoku and the ceremony to unveil the head mark commemorating the" Setouchi Triennale 2019 "" (PDF) (Press Release), Kagawa / Shikoku Railway Company, (April 2019, 4) 2021/5/17Browse, "The agreement on cooperation and cooperation between Kagawa Prefecture and JR Shikoku was signed for the first time in March XNUMX, and this is the fifth time."
- ^ About the conclusion ceremony of "Agreement on cooperation and cooperation between Kagawa Prefecture and JR Shikoku" Kagawa / Shikoku Railway Company Press Release (March 2021, 3) Retrieved May 29, 2021
- ^ (PDF) --Seven-Eleven Japan Press Release July 2014, 7
- ^ "JR2: 12 important railroad tracks uninspected in Hokkaido and Shikoku"[Broken link]Mainichi Shimbun October 2014, 10
- ^ Friendship agreement with JR Shikoku and Taiwan railways The same "Matsuyama station" is connected"Sankei Shimbun" January 2016, 2 (viewed February 26, 2020)
- ^ "(PDF)”. Shikoku Railway Company Press Release (February 2016, 2). 2016/3/27Browse.
- ^ "Taiwan Railways and JR Shikoku operate wrapping trains mutually to commemorate the 1st anniversary of the friendship agreement" - Focus taiwan, August 2017, 3
- ^ (PDF) --JR Shikoku Press Release (October 2017, 10)
- ^ "JR Shikoku, development of reconstruction campaign to eliminate non-stop sections"Nihon Keizai Shimbun news site (July 2018, 9) Read June 13, 2018.
- ^ "2700 series starts commercial operation on limited express "Uzushio"". Railfan ・ railf.jp. Railway newsKoyusha (October 2019, 8). 2021/11/6Browse.
- ^ a b "113 series 2nd train to Tadotsu"Railway fan・ Railf.jp Railroad News, March 2019, 8
- ^ a b JR Train Organization Table edited by JR R. 2020 WinterKotsu Shimbunsha. (2019). P. 360. ISBN 978-4-330-02119-5
- ^ "Replaced all JR Shikoku trains with energy saving". Traffic newspaper electronic versionKotsu Shimbunsha. 2019/12/14Browse.
- ^ JR Shikoku, "Ai Yoshinogawa Dolly" will be operated from October 10th Railfan ・ railf.jp Railroad News (July 2020, 7) Retrieved October 30, 2020.
- ^ a b c “-Notice from Asatetsu-” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Asakaigan Railway, (October 2020, 10), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 10. 2020/10/27Browse.
- ^ “Asakaigan Railway Diesel Operation Ends at the End of November Tokushima”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2020, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 10. 2020/10/27Browse.
- ^ “About the March 2021 timetable revision” (PDF) (Press Release), Shikoku Railway Company, (December 2020, 12) 2021/3/14Browse.
- ^ "JTB Timetable" March 2021 issue, pp.3-126
- ^ "JR Shikoku Group Long-term Management Vision 2030 / Medium-term Management Plan 2025”. JR Shikoku. 2021/6/11Browse.
- ^ Railroad trivia (252) There is no "●● main line" on the JR Shikoku line My Navi News(April 2014, 5) Viewed June 3, 2020
- ^ (PDF) -West Japan Railway
- ^ "Notification to advance the date of partial abolition of railway business" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Shikoku Transport Bureau, (September 2020, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 10. 2020/10/31Browse.
- ^ "About submission of advance notice of abolition date between Mugi Line Awa-Kainan and Kaifu" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Shikoku Railway Company, (July 2020, 9), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2020, 9. 2020/10/31Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Shikoku Railway Company (March 2019, 7). 2019/7/16Browse.
- ^ About the March 23 timetable revision Archived August 2010, 12, at the Wayback Machine.-- Shikoku Railway Company, January 2010, 12.
- ^ "In-car sales resumed for the first time in 6 years JR Shikoku Limited Express"."Sankei Shimbun(September 2009, 8). As of September 2, 2010オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2009/8/2Browse.
- ^ "JR Shikoku Group "Takamatsu Ekiben" Dissolved at the end of September "I want to continue selling ekiben""Sankei Shimbun" Sankei Shimbun, June 2014, 4.2014/4/18Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Shikoku Railway Company (December 2019, 2)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ JR Shikoku / Company Profile
- ^ List of group companies Shikoku Railway Company (viewed March 2020, 3)
- ^ "Takamatsu Ekiben to dissolve in September / Intensified competition, continued deficit"[Broken link]"Shikoku Shimbun" July 2014, 4
- ^ "Takamatsu Ekiben" manufacturing contractor to Okayama / JR Shikoku Group[Broken link]"The Shikoku Shimbun" March 2014, 6.
- ^ About the merger of hotel operating subsidiaries "[Broken link]Shikoku Railway Company Press Release (January 2015, 1)
- ^ About the merger of JR Shikoku Group companies --Shikoku Railway Company Press Release (August 2020, 8)
- ^ "Station building characters are healing JR Shikoku, 51 manned stations"[Broken link]"Asahi Shimbun" December 2013, 6
- ^ Characterized at each station in JR Shikoku !? "SHIKOKU SMILE STATION" production Mynavi News (April 2013, 6) Read January 25, 2020
- ^ JR Shikoku, Takamatsu station building has eyes and mouth!-"Takamatsu Eki-chan" wrapping[Broken link]ExcitementNews (February 2014, 2)
- ^ "JR Shikoku News" No.344 June 28 issue
- ^ "Two image characters announced JR Shikoku" "Tokushima newspaperMay 2016, 5, page 12 Social aspects
- West Japan Railway Company Okayama Branch --The business area is adjacent.
- Shikoku Railway
- Shikoku Railway Line
- List of railway lines in Japan
- List of Japanese railway operators
- Japanese railway
- Shikoku Shinkansen
- JR Shikoku Baseball Club
- JR Shikoku Hotel Group
- Community network(CN Play Guide) --Reserved tickets can be issued at some travel centers (warp branches).
- Hiroatsu Ito --First president, second chairman, former advisor, former advisor
- Toshiyuki Umehara --Second president, third chairman, former advisor, former advisor
- Kiyohiro Matsuda --Current advisor, 3rd president, 4th chairman, former advisor
- Masafumi Izumi --Current advisor, 4th president, 5th chairman
- Shinji Hani --Current Chairman, 5th President
- Moriya Mayumi --2600 series pneumatic cars, 8000 series trains, 8600 series trainsIn-car announcementIn charge of
- JR Shikoku <Shikoku Railway Company>
- Shikoku Travel JR Shikoku Tour (Station Komi)
- JR Shikoku's special products << Official >> Online shop-Direct production station Yume Shikoku-
- JR Shikoku Train Operation Information [Official] (@jr_shikoku_info)- Twitter
- JR Shikoku train running location information service