Photo "Okayama Wagyu Beef Pocket Sandwich" provided by Makiba no Yakata Restaurant (dry on the left)
Best Recipe Con Japanese Beef Sandwich Misaki / Makiba no Yakata Restaurant Offer
If you write the contents roughly
A 23-year-old housewife from Sagamihara City devised a recipe.
Makiba no Yakata Restaurant (Kita, Misaki Town, Okayama Prefecture) is the best beef recipe contest (sponsored by the Prefectural Beef Brand Promotion Council) ... → Continue reading
Sanyo Shimbun Digital
Sanyo Shimbun Digital is a Sanyo Shimbun news site. We will deliver the news and sports news from each area in Okayama prefecture and overseas.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Sagamihara CityKanagawaWithin横 浜 市,Kawasaki CityIt has the third largest population after that, and the population exceeded 3 due to the merger of the two towns on March 2007, 3.18th in cities nationwide.
Sagamihara City was enforced1954ButSecond World WarThe most populous city that was later purely enforced[Annotation 1].. Until the end of March 2010Government-designated cityWith the transitionMetropolitan area summitI was aiming to participate in, but on October 2009, 10Kazuhiro HaraguchiMinister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsInstructed to start the necessary work, and then the Cabinet meeting on October 10 decided to promote Sagamihara City to an ordinance-designated city on April 23, 2010..
NonPrefectural office locationIs the fifth population, the birth of the first ordinance-designated city in a city that was enforced after the war, and moved to April 5, 2009.Okayama CityThe 19th ordinance-designated city afterGreen District-Chuo-South ward3 wards system). As a result, Kanagawa Prefecture will be the only prefecture in Japan that has three ordinance-designated cities.2021The population at that timeTottori-Shimane -Kochi-TokushimaMore than 72 people.
the 1930sSince then, army facilities and military academies have moved to Sagamihara City, where land prices are low and vast land can be secured, so until the Pacific War.Military capitalHas developed as.After the war, the Army facilitiesSagami General Supply DepotSuch asUS Army in JapanIt was converted to a facility in Japan and still remains.Some of them have been returned to parks, schools,JAXA Sagamihara CampusIt was redeveloped into.Inland after the warIndustrial cityBecause of its proximity to central TokyoBed town・ It also has the character of a residential city.
Economic and railway道路Geographically, than other cities in the prefectureTokyo,In particularMachida-shi,Hachioji Cityな どTama areaStrong connection with. Also,Capital AreaPositioned by the country as the core of the southwest (metropolitan area)Business nuclear cityDesignated city). To become a wide-area exchange hub city that leads the southwestern part of the Greater Tokyo AreaSagamihara StationAiming to form "Sagamihara New Urban Center" in the partial return area of Sagami General Depot in the north.. But in TokyoFukutoshinThere isShinjuku StationAbout 35-40 minutes by train (Sagamiono StationThanOdakyu Odawara Line OfRapid expressOrHashimoto StationThanKeio Sagamihara LineviaKeio Line OfLimited expressIn the case of), due to the withdrawal of large factories in the city due to the transformation of the industrial structure, in TokyoBed town-Satellite cityThe current situation is that the concentration of business functions is weak in the ordinance-designated cities. The percentage of people commuting to work or school in Tokyo in 2015 was 24.6%, so-called "Kanagawa residents(Sagamihara citizens) ”.The day / night population ratio is 88, which is less than 100 because it is a government-designated city but has a strong side as a commuter town in Tokyo..
Due to the weak concentration of business functionsCentral City LawAnd multiple urban cores (And-Sagami Ohno) It is a recognized city.Hashimoto and Sagamiono have the characteristics of commercial and transportation hubs in the northern and southern parts of the city, respectively.The fact that multiple urban cores are recognized outside of our cityShizuoka City,FukuokaKitakyushu,Kumamoto-shiThere are only 3 cities. In addition, the old city area is roughly divided into 3 districts (AndNorthern district centered onSagamihara North Police StationIn the jurisdiction>,Near Sagamihara Station / Chuo DistrictChubu district centered onSagamihara Police StationIn the jurisdiction>,Sagami OhnoSouthern district centered onSagamihara Minami Police StationIn the jurisdiction>).
2006The former Sagamihara city area before the merger in March was the adjacent TokyoMachida-shiWithEconomyTargetGeographyTargetcultureDeeply involved, togetherBusiness nuclear cityWas designated as one city.In recent years, in TokyoShinjuku StationTo the southern part of the old citySagamiono StationAbout 30 minutes from the northern part of the old cityHashimoto StationDue to its convenient transportation, which can be reached in about 40 minutes, the population is increasing as a commuter town in Tokyo. The percentage of employees aged 2015 and over who commute to work or school in Tokyo in 15 was 24.6%, so-called "Kanagawa residents(Sagamihara citizens) ”.
In the citySagamihara Park-Sagamihara Asamizo ParkDue to the fact that large-scale parks such as Sagamihara Kita Park are scattered around and the environment where people can come into contact with nature is relatively close, the influx of population, mainly young households, continues.In the cityUniversityIn many cases, universities in neighboring cities are closest to stations in Sagamihara City, and Tokyo has many more universities.Hachioji CityBecause of the convenient transportation to, it also has the face of a student town.Also,Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency(JAXA)Institute for Space ScienceSagamihara Campus(At the time of openingMinistry of EducationInstitute of Space and Astronautical Science), JapanSpace scienceKnown as a research base for.
Transferred oldTsukui DistrictOld of the 4 townsShiroyama TownAnd oldTsukui Town TheHashimoto StationIs used as the nearest station,National Route 413(Tsukui Highway) AndTransit Bus(Kananaka Bus), While the connection with the Sagamihara city area before the merger is strong, the oldSagamiko TownAnd oldFujino TownIs better than the center of Sagamihara cityJRChuo Main Line,National Route 20(Koshu Highway) To the adjacent Hachioji City (Tokyo)Uenohara(Yamanashi) Is stronger.
Sagami RiverOn the left bankSagamihara PlateauFlat on topEastern / former Sagamihara city area(Chuo Ward / Minami Ward and East Midori Ward) and SouthTanzawa areaAnd northMt. Takaosan-JinmayamaThe Sagami River carves the mountains that spread between the two,River terraceSlightly flat surfaces scattered on topWestern Tsukui area(OldTsukui District, Most of Midori Ward). The population is concentrated in the east. However, the eastern part of the former Shiroyama Town in the Tsukui area is combined with the topographically continuous former Sagamihara city area.Sagamihara PlateauIt is appropriate to understand as part of. Directly belowIsehara faultIs located.
- Sagamihara Plateau
Also known as the Sagamino Plateau.Sagami RiverMade byFan UpheavalWas formedDiluvial plateauIs. Along the Sagami River on the west side, river terraces formed by climate variability and changes in sea level are developing.
Among the terraces that can be roughly divided into three stepsUpper row (Sagamihara side)Is the largest, occupying more than half of the old city area, and most of the eastern part of the old Shiroyama town also extends on this terrace. About 180 altitude near Kawajiri Hachimangu in Kawashiri (former Shiroyama Town), Midori WardmGradually lower the altitude toward the southeast from the highest point, about 140m near Shinmei Daijingu Shrine in 100-chome, Hashimoto, Midori-ku, about XNUMXm near Onuma Shrine in XNUMX-chome, Higashionuma, Minami-ku, XNUMX-chome, Sonan, Minami-ku.Tokai University Sagami High SchoolIt will be about 85m in the vicinity, and will continue to Yamato City and Zama City in the south. Although the terrace surface is flat, water is scarce and its use has not progressed.WildernessWas spreading.Sagamihara or SagaminoIs mainly called for this wilderness.
Sino-Japanese warunder,the 1930sToEmerging industrial cityDue to the policy of military facilities (mainly in our city areaarmy) Has advanced one after another, and in the north, "Military city planOn a large scale calledLand use planningbased onLand readjustment projectAt the timeMinistry of InteriorKanagawaCity planning local committee(Sukeyuki Nosaka, Hide Asano et al.).1945 OfdefeatAlthough the city construction was suspended due to this, the land readjustment project was resumed and completed some time after the war. Andthe 1960sSince then, rapid urbanization has progressed.
Currently, in the northern half and southeastern part centering on the former military city planning areaOdakyu lineThe area along the railway line is almost completely urbanized, but farmland is spreading in the Asamizodai and Araisono districts of Minami Ward. In addition, after the war, some of the old military facilitiesU.S. ArmyMany of them were requisitioned, and the area that has not been returned still occupies about 5% of the area of the former Sagamihara city area.
From Kubosawa, Midori-ku to Shimokuzawa, Chuo-kuKamimizoTo the upper tier to Shimomizo, Minami-kuMiddle stage (Tanahara side)The terraced cliff that forms the border between the two is called "Yokoyama". "BrushOf the terraced cliffs, also known asspringTo the water sourceHatagawa,Uba River, The Doho River flows to the southeast in parallel with the terrace cliff, which is thought to be the trace of the flow path when the Sagami River once flowed on this sedimentary surface. Lower row (Yangyuan[Minbara]surface)Is the smallest of the three tiers, mainly in Chuo WardTanaOccupies part of the area (Yangyuan, Mochi, Shioda).
Under these terraces by the current Sagami RiverAlluvial lowlandIs formed, but the width is narrow on the upstream side of Tana, and it finally spreads on the downstream side of Isobe from Taima, Minami-ku, where the river turns south. While Tana's Mochijichi River, Toma, and Isobe districts are one of the few paddy fields in the city, the area from Ogura Bridge and Oshimagawara on the upstream side to Mizugo Tana (Tana Hisashi district) isTaishoIt has been known as a scenic spot since the period.
It is the boundary with Machida City, Tokyo from the north to the east of our city area.Sakaigawa TheTama HillsIt is a small river valley that carvesYato"(Tanito) andHatagawaLike the brushspringIs the water source, but it is believed that this was also the original channel of the Sagami River. It used to meander violently, so it quickly rained a little.洪水It was a river that caused. For this reason, river improvement was gradually promoted after the war, and the width of the river was widened and the flow path was straightened downstream from the vicinity of Hashimoto. However, the change of the prefectural border, which was defined by the meandering old channel, hardly progressed, especially with Machida City, and mutually "beyond the river".EnclaveI have a lot of.
- Main mountains
- Main mountain
- Mount Omuro
- Small Buddha Shiroyama
- Mt. Shoutousan
- Tsukui Shiroyama
- Mount Kasumigatake(Highest peak in Kanagawa prefecture) -1673m
- Main river
- Main lake
- Tsukui area
The Tsukui area, which occupies more than 9% of the total area of the ward in the midwestern part of Midori Ward, is the former located at the northwestern end of the Sagamihara Plateau.Shiroyama TownExcept for the eastern part, almost the entire area is southTanzawa areaAnd northChichibu MountainsOccupies the mountains that form the boundary between the two mountainsSagami RiverWhen,Doshi RiverIt is an area with few flat areas where river terraces are scattered along its tributaries.
Old on the south side of the Doshi RiverTsukui TownThe southwestern Aone, Aonohara, and Toriya districtsTanzawa areaOccupied by the northern part ofMount OmuroFrom the highest peak in the mountainsMount KasumigatakeThroughTanzawaTo be connected toMain ridgeSouth on the lineAshigarakami DistrictYamakita townBorder with. Also,Main veinFrom Mt. Hiru calledYakeyamaThe ridgeline leading to is the Doshi River basin on the northwest side and the southeast side.NakatsugawaIt is a ridge that divides the tributary Hayato River basin (both are Sagami River basins). Although the altitude is low, it is a steep mountainous area in the middle of the middle of the year, and the flat land is a narrow river terrace scattered high on the south bank of the Doshi River.KushigawaSlightly extends upstreamValley bottom plainIs only distributed. Penetrate the former river terracesNational Route 413The villages of Aone and Aonohara are covered along the forest, while the villages of Toriya and a small amount of arable land are distributed in the latter valley bottom plain.
On the north side of the Doshi River, which has a deep valley and almost no valley bottom plain,Sekirozan,IshisunayamaThroughYamanashiUenoharaとDoshi VillageThe ridge line that forms the border of the river stretches toward the Doshi River, and the northSagami RiverIt is occupied by hills that gradually decrease in altitude toward the river valley. In addition, the Yamanashi side is on the Doshi River.Ryogoku BridgeConnected through.
oldFujino TownThe settlements in the Makino area in the south are mainly scattered on the gentle slopes of this hilly area. Adjacent to the westUenoharaFrom the Akiyama areaAkiyama RiverInflows and joins the Sagami River near the Hizure Bridge.
on the other hand,Sagami RiverOn the north side ofWada Pass,Jinmayama,Keishinzan,Small Buddha,Shiroyama(Shiroyama, Small Buddha),Otarimizu PassTo be connected withRidgeHachioji, Tokyo and north by sourcesEbara-muraThe villages of Sanogawa and Sawai in the northern part of the former Fujino Town are distributed in the valley created by the Sakai River, which flows southward on the border with Yamanashi Prefecture (Uenohara City) on the west side, and the Sawai River on the east side.
It is the flow from east to west between these mountainsSagami RiverIs. Generally called "Katsura River" in Yamanashi Prefecture, and entered Kanagawa Prefecture to "Sagami RiverIt is said that it will be called, but the oldSagamiko TownThen, there are cases where the Yose and Obara districts on the north bank are collectively called the "Katsura Kita district", and the bridge between the Chigira and Wakayanagi districts on the downstream side is called the "Katsura Bridge". From Obuchi and Nakura (former Fujino Town), which borders Uenohara City upstream, to Nakazawa, Shiroyama, and Tanigahara (former Shiroyama Town) on the downstream side.Sagami RiverSeveral river terraces formed at the same time as the Sagamino Plateau have developed on both banks of the river. Connect these flat surfacesKoshu Highway(National Route 20), JRChuo Main Line,Chuo ExpresswayPassed,Tokyo(Edo)WhenKoshin regionIt is an important transportation route connecting the two.
oldTsukui TownIn the northeastern part, a relatively large terrace surface spreads on the south bank of the Sagami River, and the Nakano district located on this terrace is the main administrative center of the Tsukui area. From YakiyamaDoshi River-Sagami RiverAt the end of the ridge muscle that extends between the Kushi RiverShiroyama TheSagami RiverSeparated bySagami countryLocated in a critical area overlooking the vast flat land in the centerKamakura PeriodToMiuraIt is said to have this name because it was built by a tribe, Mr. Tsukui.
For flat land on terracesSagami RiverThe development of the flat land (valley bottom plain) at the bottom of the valley is poor. Using this terrain1947(Showa 22)Sagami DamBut again1965(Showa 40)Shiroyama DamWas constructed as an artificial lake by each damSagami LakeandLake TsukuiWas formed. In the Doshi River1955(Showa 30)Doshi Dam(Lake Oku Sagami) was built and again2000Nakatsugawa completed in 12Miyagase DamDam lake (Lake Miyagase) Is partTsukui TownIt depends on. Behind these dam lakes and Yato (Tanito) in the northern part of the Kawajiri district (formerly Shiroyama Town)Motozawa DamWas made by storing the water pumped from Lake TsukuiShiroyama lakeIt is connected to and by a headrace, and integrated water resource management is carried out.
|The population density|
|14151 – 8||Green District||169,176||253.93||666.23|
|14152 – 6||Chuo||274,308||36.87||7,439.87|
|14153 – 4||South ward||283,176||38.11||7,430.49|
|(Estimated population, July 2022, 7) (Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide Geographical Survey Institute）|
|Population distribution by age in Sagamihara City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Sagamihara City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Sagamihara City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Average age 42.04 years (male average age: 45.77 years, female average age: 47.93 years)
- Young (0-14 years old) population ratio 11.7%
- Working-age (15-64 years) Population ratio 61.9%
- Old age (65 years old-) Population ratio 26.4%
* Aggregated on January 2022, 1
Sagami countryLocated in the northern part of the city, the former Sagamihara city areaKoza-gunBelonged to. Most of the Tsukui area中 世UntilAiko-gunAlthough it belonged to and was called "Oku Miho" (Mitsui, Tsukui Town on the left bank of the Sagami River and Koza District in the northern part of Shiroyama Town),Edo PeriodSeparated from the countyTsukui prefectureIt is called Meiji 3 (Meiji XNUMX)1870)Tsukui DistrictWas renamed.
- * This section mainly describes the former Sagamihara city area until the merger with the former Tsukui-gun 2006 towns in 2007-4.About the history of the Tsukui areaTsukui DistrictSee section.
Sagami RiverTraces of ancient people's lives can be seen on the terraces along the terrace, but even in the city areaLate PaleolithicIt is said to be the trace of the last buildingTanamukaihara RuinsAndJomon PeriodIt is a large-scale settlement trace in the medium termKatsusaka Ruins,Kawajiri Stone Age Site,Suwarashi Paleolithic RuinsAre distributed.
In the literature,Heian periodIt was compiled in the mid-term "Japanese name Juju("Wamyō Ruijushō")Sagami countryTakakura-gunIt is stated that it was installed in 13Township1stationOut ofShioda Township(Reading is Shihota) is determined to be located in the old city area. Currently in the southwestern part of the old cityTanaThe village name "Shioda" in the district is thought to inherit the ancient town name.
From the late Heian periodKamakura PeriodIn the city areaMusashi countryTama-gunWas established inYokoyamasoBased on the family, which was divided from the southwestern part of Musashi Province to the northern part of Sagami Province.SamuraiIsYokoyama PartyAwa Iihara (Aihara), Oyama, Yabe, Tana, etc., are derived from the names of places in the northern part of the old city area.NameCan be seen.In addition, the southern part of the old city area is based in Shibuya-so, Koza-gun.ShibuyaWas under the power of.In the latter half of the Kamakura period, in TomaJi-shuThe dojo of the cultMugenkoji TempleWas opened.
- 1569(Eiroku12 years)10/8 - Sagami country OfHojoとKai country OfShingen Takeda Battle of MimasetogeFight in.It is also the largest mountain battle in the Warring States period.
The early modern period
- Shogunate rule
Edo PeriodEarlyKanei10 years(1633) In the western part of the old citySagami RiverThe village alongMusashiNinja OfEnclaveThe rest of the villageShogunateDirect territory (Heaven) OrFlag bookHowever, as the times went down, the rule became subdivided and became very complicated. Many of the flagship villages are dominated by two or more familiesRemunerationIn some villages, it was said to be shared with the shogunate or the clan.BakumatsuAt the stage of 1ClanIn the old city area, it was the sole controlShimotsukeKarasuyama DomainThere are only three villages, Yabe Village, Oshima Village, and Tana Village. Also,Seibei NittaHowever, Kamikuishiki Village was under the control of the Hatamoto Sano family alone.
- Aihara Village-Hanamoto Ryo (Sano Family, Fujisawa Family)
- Hashimoto Village-Flagmoto Ryo (Fujisawa family, Bessho family, Ishino family, Takagi family)
- Oyamamura-Shogunate territory, Karasuyama domain territory
- Seibei Nitta-Shogunate territory
- Kamiyabe Village-Karasuyama Domain
- Yabe Nittamura-Karasuyama Domain, Flag Main Area (Suzuki Family)
- Fuchinobe Village-Bakufu territory, Karasuyama domain territory, flag main territory (Mr. Okano 2 family)
- Uno Morimura-Bakufu territory, flag main territory (Nagai family)
- Kamitsuruma Village-Bakufu territory, flag main territory (Ooka family)
- Kamikuishiki Village-Flag Main Area (Sano Family)
- Shimokuzawa Village-Flag main territory (Sano family, Kato family)
- Oshima Village-Karasuyama Domain
- Tana Village-Karasuyama Domain
- Kamimizo Village-Bakufu territory, Karasuyama domain, flag main territory (Ishino family, Morikawa family, Todaya family, Takagi family, Sano family)
- Shimomizo Village-Bakufu territory, Karasuyama domain,Ogino Yamanaka DomainArea
- Tomamura-Bakufu territory, flag main territory (Chiba family, Okubo family)
- Shintomura-Shogunate territory, flag main territory (Tsuchiya family, Okabe family)
- Isobe Village-Bakufu territory, flag main territory (Machino family, Otsu family, Okubo family)
Of these, the shogunate territory and the flag main territoryKeio4 years/MeijiFirst year6/17(18688/5)Kanagawa Prefecture(AfterKanagawa) Was established, it became its jurisdiction. In addition, the 4th year of the Meiji era7/14(18718/29)ofAbandoned DomainBy the Karasuyama domainKarasuyama prefecture, Oginoyamanaka domainOgino Yamanaka PrefectureHowever, it was transferred to Kanagawa Prefecture due to the reorganization of prefectures in November of the same year.
- Nitta development
The development of the plateau stage where the wilderness spreads17st centuryAfter the middle, the village along the Sakai River will be the parent villageNittaIt started with development. The most representative one is by Kiyoshi Hara, a wealthy farmer in Oyamamura.Tempo14 years(1843) Was started,Ansei3 years(1856) By 49 people have settled and 200Hectare (ha) The remainder was cultivatedSeibei NittaIs. BesidesYabe Shinden,Fuchinobe Nitta,Onuma Shinden,Mizosakai NittaWas opened. Due to the lack of water, these new rice fields are cultivated as fields rather than paddy fields, and around the Nitta villagefirewoodcarbonFor supplyWooded areaWas made. The thickets that spread over Sagamihara were planted in this way.Plantation.
The development of the plateauMeijiIt was also advanced after that. The settlement at this timeShinkaiThese are Hashimoto Shinkai, Shimomizo Shinkai, Taniguchi Shinkai, Shinohara Shinkai, Nakamura Shinkai, and Nakawada Shinkai. Also, even after the war, from outside JapanRepatriatorAsamizodai and Araisono, the old military land, accepting returnees, war victims, etc. as settlersPioneeringWas done.
Of the Nitta, the place names of "Seibei Nitta" and "Yabe Shinden" will remain after the merger.Large printLeft as. "Yabe Shinden"House displayIt still exists in the US Army Sagami General Depot, which was not the target area of. "Seibei Nitta"1974In (49), the residential address was displayed in the area that remained until the end and disappeared, but the new town name "Keishin" is derived from this.
- Enforcement of town and village system
1889(Meiji22 years)4/1,Municipal systemBy enforcementKoza-gunAihara Village-Asamizo Village-Araiso Village-Osawa Village-Onomura-MizomuraWas born.この際、旧田名村は単独で他村とは合併せずに町村制によるAt this time, the former Tana village will not be merged with other villages alone, but will be based on the town / village system.Tana VillageIt became.
- Due to the merger of Aihara Village, Hashimoto Village, Koyama Village, and Seibei NittaAihara VillageIs born.
- Due to the merger of Taima Village and Shimomizo VillageAsamizo VillageIs born.
- Due to the merger of Araiso Village and Isobe VillageAraiso VillageIs born.
- Due to the merger of Oshima Village, Shimokuzawa Village, and Kamikuishiki VillageOsawa VillageIs born.
- Due to the merger of Kamiyabe Village, Yabe Shinden Village, Fuchinobe Village, Uno Mori Village, and Kamitsuruma VillageOnomuraIs born.
- Kamimizo villageMizomuraRename it to.
- Military city plan
SagamiharaTokyo cityBecause the flat land with low land prices was spreading nearthe 1930sAfter the second half,Army AcademyIncludingarmyFacilities were relocated and opened one after another.養蚕を主とするMainly sericultureUpland fieldRuralからMilitary cityTo respond to the rapid transformation toKanagawaStarted the land readjustment project.
1939It was summarized in (Showa 14)Sagamihara city construction land readjustment projectThen, at that timeAihara Village((I.e.-Seibei Nitta-And),Onomura(Kamiyabe-Yabe Shinden-Fuchinobe),Kamimizo Town(Kamimizo),Osawa Village535 million tsubo (about 17.7km) straddling (Shimokuzawa)2), A magnificent population of 10Land use planningWas done.
The street connecting the west gate of the arsenal and KamimizoVertical axisAnd a wide street orthogonal to thisHorizontal axisThe streets were systematically arranged, and a central park was planned near the intersection of the streets on both axes.区域内はIn the areaResidential area345 millionTsubo(Approximately 11.4km2². 1 tsubo per person),Commercial area35 tsubo (about 1.2km)2.. 1 tsubo per person),Industrial area(Including military facilities) 175 million tsubo (approx. 5.8km)2), And it is assumed that there are about 10 elementary school children out of the estimated population of 1.primary school14 schools,secondary schoolWas to be maintained at 3 schools.また中央公園をはじめとして区域内のAlso in the area including the central parkparkAbout 18 tsubo (about 0.6km) as a site2) Was assigned.
This city plan has undergone some changes1940(Showa 15)Ministry of InteriorThe business was started, but it started soon.Pacific WarAs a result, construction stagnated, and the war was defeated when the main street network was improved.また水道の整備も戦争末期のAlso, the maintenance of water supply is at the end of the war.1945(20) It was almost completed in the spring.
Sagami Army Corps of EngineersIs the predecessor Sagami Weapon Factory1938Opened in (Showa 13),1940It was established in (Showa 15) by changing its name to Sagami Army Corps of Engineers.本来は北側の境川を挟んで町田街道に面した門を正門として敷地内北部に管理機能を集中していたが、戦後にこの施設を接収してOriginally, the management function was concentrated in the northern part of the site with the gate facing the Machida Highway across the Sakai River on the north side as the main gate, but this facility was requisitioned after the war.Sagami General Supply DepotAndUS Army in JapanUses the west gate as the de facto main gate.
Koza-gun due to the new merger of 1941 towns and villages (Aihara Village, Magoucun Village, Xinjicun Village, Osawa Village, Ono Village, Kamimizo Town, Zama Town, Tana Village) on April 16, 4.Sagamihara TownWas born.The town hall was set up in Fuchinobe and moved to Kamimizo (formerly Kamimizo Town Hall) on September 9.
On September 1948, 23 (Showa 9), the area of the former Zama Town was separated and the Zama Town was relocated.
- After the war
The defeat frustrated the construction of the military city, but the suspended land readjustment project continued after the war.1950It was completed in (25).the 1960sIt was this that became the basis of the rapid urbanization that followed.Land readjustment projectIt was a street network and water supply facilities maintained in. In planningHorizontal axisThe street that was supposed to beNational Route 16Penetrate the city asHighwayAnd,Vertical axisThe street that was said to be "City Hall Mae-dori" after the warCherry BlossomsTree-linedHas been maintained and has become a representative face of the city. On the other hand, in the southOdakyu lineThe area along the railway line was not covered by this city plan, and urbanization progressed due to the construction of spontaneous housing after the war.Unplanned residential land conversionMany areas have narrow and complex street networks, which is in sharp contrast to the areas covered by the military city plan.
Due to the expansion of Sagamihara City and the increase in traffic volume, traffic congestion on national highways 16 and other highways is conspicuous.the 1940sAlthough the limits of the city planning carried out in Japan are emerging, the fact that it has continued to support rapid urbanization for half a century suggests the advancedness of the land readjustment project based on the military city plan.
- 1954(Showa29 years)11/20 Municipal system is enforcedSagamihara CityWill be. Population 8 (0,374th in the whole country, 453th in the prefecture).
- 1955(30)7/11 Enact a factory invitation ordinance (1961(Abolished on March 36, 3).
- 1957(32)11/24 City gymnasium is opened.
- 1960(35)6/1 The population exceeds 10.
- 1961(36)1/1 Municipal industrial water supply is completed.
- 1/30 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation(At that time) Sagamihara Telegram Telephone Office was established.
- 3/16 Sagamihara Post OfficeIs opened (the city's first post office).
- 5/1 House displayTo start.
- 11/20 Started publishing "Sagamihara City History" as a project for the 10th anniversary of the municipal organization (1972(Completed in 47 volumes in 7).
- 1970(45)7/1 LunchSouthern school lunch center is opened for elementary and junior high schools without facilities.
- 3 Formulate the first Sagamihara city comprehensive plan.
- 4/6 To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system, the 1st Citizen's Cherry Blossom Festival will be held (~ 7th).
- 11/20 Municipal library is opened at the current location.
- November 11 City flowers "hydrangea, City bird "larkIs enacted.
- 11/30 Camp FuchinobeIs fully returned to the Japanese government.
- 1975(Showa50 years)
- 1976(51)6/19 Start night emergency medical care.
- 2 Formulate the 3rd Sagamihara City Comprehensive Basic Plan.
- 9/18 Municipal Keyaki Kaikan and Municipal Keyaki Gymnasium are opened.
- 10/6 Chugoku-WuxiConclude a friendship city with.
- 11/16 The national pension recreation center "Sagamino" is opened.
- 11/17 Municipal Sagamihara Asamizo Park opens and Fureai Animal Plaza begins to be used.
- 1/5 Resident registration online is started.
- 3 Municipal industrial water supply is abolished.
- 4/1 Municipal Hibari Stadium and Prefectural Sagamihara Stadium are opened.
- 8/10 The population exceeds 50 (22nd in the whole country).
- 11/8 As a friendship city relationshipGalactic FederationIs created, and the Republic of Sagamihara is founded.
- 11/15 Municipal Sagami River Fureai Science MuseumIs opened.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)
- 4/1 Ministry of Education (at that time) Institute of Space and Astronautical Science relocated.
- 4/28 The Citizens' Culture Foundation is established.
- 10/26 Sagamihara City Athletic Association is established.
- 12/1 Sagamihara Minami Medical Center (Sudden Disease Clinic)Green Hall SagamionoWill be opened in.
- 1/8 Municipal Cultural CenterGreen Hall SagamionoWill be opened in.
- 1/9 Municipal Sagamiono Library is opened in Green Hall Sagamiono.
- 3/30 Keio Teito Electric Railway(at that time)Sagamihara LineBut it was partially openMinami-Osawa StationMore stretched,Keio Sagamihara LineHashimoto StationOpens.
- 5/14 The fire command center is completed.
- 9/25 The city's first department store,IsetanSagamihara store opens.
- 1/20 Municipal Fuchinobe Park Ice Skating Rink / Swimming Pool (Galaxy Arena) is opened.
- 3/16 JR EastSagami Line ElectrificationComplete.
- 5/31 Old canadianScarboroughCity (currentlyTorontoCity) and friendship city tie-up.
- 9/8 Municipal Kita General Gymnasium is opened.
- 12/1 The north cleaning factory is completed.
- 7/4 Sagamihara establishes a gender equality charter.
- 8/19 The Green Association is established.
- 8/21 The Industrial Promotion Foundation is established.
- 10/3 The 9th National Urban Greening Kanagawa FairWill be held (Green Wave, Sagamihara '92).
- 10/26 Municipal funeral home is completed.
- 11/20 Establish Sagamihara City Environmental Declaration.
- 1995(7)11/20 Municipal Museum is opened.
- 1996(8)4/20 Municipal Sagamigawa Shizennomura Park is opened.
- 9/12 The Kanagawa / Yume National Athletic Meet Summer Games will begin at the Sagamihara Green Pool (~ 15th).
- 11/3 Phone NumberDue to the tightness of the city (excluding Isobe, Araisono 1-chome, 3-chome-5-chome, Shinto, Sobudai and Sobudai housing complex)Area codeIs changed from "0427" to "042" and the city code is changed from "XX" to "7XX".
- 5/3 Municipal Kita Citizens' Health and Culture Center (Sagamihara Kitaoka Center) is opened.
- 7/20 Due to the measures against tight telephone numbers, the area code of the city (Isobe, Araisono 1-chome, 3-chome-5-chome, Shinto, Sobudai and Sobudai housing complex) has changed from "0462" to "046", and the city code has changed. Changed from "XX" to "2XX".
- 12/1 SakaigawaMachida City, Tokyo and Kanagawa Prefecture due to river improvement inYamatoThe city area is 90.41km by changing a part of the boundary with2Decreases to.
- 4/1 Public health centerThe Sagamihara City Health Center will be opened because it was designated as.
- 5/29 The population exceeds 60.
- 7/8 Sagamihara establishes the Gender Equality City Declaration.
- 10/28 Sagamihara Healthy City Declaration is enacted.
- 11/20 The city is in the office businessISO14001"Environmental management system" is introduced and certified.
- 4/5 We will implement the consolidation and abolition of the city's first municipal elementary schools due to the decrease in the number of children.
- Municipal Kitasobudai Elementary School and Municipal Isonodai Elementary School are integrated, and Municipal Moegidai Elementary School opens (the school building uses Kitasobudai Elementary School).
- 4/21 Municipal Comprehensive Learning Center is opened.
- 6/30 By a pediatricianDays Off・ Night emergency medical treatment is started.
- 7/1 The city introduces an external audit system.
- 9/29 Municipal Forest Hall Hashimoto / Municipal Hashimoto Library is opened.
- 4/5 We will implement the consolidation and abolition of the city's first municipal elementary schools due to the decrease in the number of children.
- 4/1 Core cityIs specified in. Renamed "Sagamihara Medical Center" to "Sagamihara Medical Center".
- July Sagamihara City and 7 towns set up a research group on merger of cities, towns and villages, and 4 towns applied to Sagamihara City for merger discussions.
- 10/11 Aoyama Gakuin UniversitySagamihara CampusFuchinobeOpened in.
- 12/1 Bus routes in the city will be significantly reorganized.
- Along with this, 33 systems and 51 bus stops will be abolished, 4 systems will be newly established, and the existing 6 systems will be significantly increased.
- 2/1 KamizuruIn part of the districtHouse displayCarried out,Kamizuruma HonmachiIs newly established.
- As a result, all the residential addresses in the upper part of the city except the US military base have been completed.
- 11/1 Odakyu lineOdakyu Sagamihara StationNorth exit urban redevelopment project begins.
- 11/20 Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the municipal organization.
- 12/1 Due to the river improvement of the Sakai River, a part of the boundary with Machida City, Tokyo was changed, and the city area was 90.40km.2Decreases to. As a result, 16 Sagamihara citizens from 41 households will become Machida citizens in Tokyo.
- 2/1 KamizuruIn part of the districtHouse displayCarried out,Kamizuruma HonmachiIs newly established.
- 2005(17)7/13 In city public facilities (60 places)AEDPlace (automated external defibrillator).
- 1/30 Sagamihara City Community BusDemonstration operation started.
- Elderly people in inconvenient areas, etc.Traffic vulnerableThe city takes the initiative in planning to secure daily transportation. Operation businessSagami Kanako BusEntrusted to, and conducted experimentally with a deadline of 2 years. The route is JR EastHashimoto StationSouth Exit --North Hill Center --North General Gymnasium --Approximately 7 to Sagamigawa Nature VillagekmIt takes about 30 minutes one way. The number of trains runs from 8:18 to 1:1 on both the up and down lines, one per hour.
- 3/20 Tsukui DistrictTsukui Town, Tsukui-gunSagamiko TownWill be incorporated and merged. In each area of the old townLocal autonomous districtInstalled. City area is 244.04km2It becomes the second largest in the prefecture in terms of area. A sister city of the former Tsukui TownCanadaContinue to partner with the trail city of.
- April 4 Municipal Environmental Information Center is opened.
- April 4 At cultural facilities, welfare facilities, and physical education facilities set up by the cityDesignated manager systemWill be introduced in earnest.
- 5/1 US-Japan Security CouncilでSagami General Supply DepotA basic agreement will be reached on the partial return of.
- 10/1 City call center is opened.
- 1/30 Sagamihara City Community BusDemonstration operation started.
- 3/11 Tsukui DistrictFujino Town, Tsukui-gunShiroyama TownWill be incorporated and merged. In each area of the old townLocal autonomous districtInstalled. City area is 328.84km2Will be. The population exceeds 70, which is a requirement for promotion to a government-designated city as a special case for merger.
- 4/1 A bureau system will be introduced into the city organization with a view to transitioning to a government-designated city.
- 2008(20)4/23 Sagamihara announces the new city center development plan (plan to use the site after the partial return of the Sagami General Depot).
- 4/1 Officially transitioned to a government-designated city.
- December 12 Due to the river improvement of the Sakai River, a part of the boundary with Machida City, Tokyo was changed, and the city area was 1km.2Decreased to.
- 2011(23) May 5 Announced the symbol color and symbol mark for each ward.
- 2013(25) December 12st Part of the boundary with Machida City, Tokyo was changed.
- 2016(28) July 7 We agreed to the offer from the sister city of the former Tsukui Town, Trail City, Canada, and canceled the friendship city tie-up..
Transition of local government
From Sagamihara Town to the enforcement of the city system
With the progress of the military city plan, with the strong support of the military, the momentum to merge the Sagamihara area and build a big city has risen. In the process, adjacentTokyoMachida TownThe merger with was also talked about. In the Army, KamitsurumaHaramachida Army Hospital(Later renamed Sagamihara Army Hospital) and Fuchinobe HaramachidaMilitary policeIn many cases, Sagamihara was grouped with Haramachida. However, mergers across prefectural borders are often difficult even at that time, and nine towns and villages in the northern part of Koza District (Aihara Village,Kamimizo Town,Onomura,Osawa Village,Tanavillage,Asamizo Village,Araiso Village,Zama Town,Yamato Village) Was subject to the merger.
Within the target area, there is a disagreement between the northern part (Aihara, Kamimizo, Osawa, Tana) centered on the military city planning area and the southern part (Asamizo, Shiniso, Zama, Yamato) centered on the Imperial Japanese Army Academy. However, there were strong opinions against the merger, especially in Zama Town and Yamato Village. Separate mergers of 5 towns and villages in the north and 4 towns and villages in the south also came up, but while the Fuchinobe district in the north belongs to the military city planning area, it is in the Kamitsuruma district in the south.Military academy,Army Communication SchoolOno Village, which has an army hospital, etc. (included in the 5 northern towns and villages in the individual merger plan), strongly hoped for a merger in 9 towns and villages for fear of the village being divided. At the strong request of the military, Zama Town was inclined to accept the merger of 9 towns and villages, but Yamato Village was unable to gather opinions in time and withdrew from the merger, resulting in a merger of 8 towns and villages excluding Yamato Village.
As the new city name after the merger, "Sobudai City""Sobu City""Sagami City""Sagamihara City"And so on. this house1937Moved to (Showa 12)Army AcademyNamed after "Sobudai", When Zama Village (at that time) moved to the military academyAraiso VillageIt is also the name proposed by the Araiso village side, who was afraid that it would be absorbed into "Zama Town" when it approached the merger with. In this merger, the two villages disagreed, and Zama Village independently enforced the town system. "Sobudai"Emperor ShowaThe Imperial Japanese Army Academy opposed the name given to the military academy, and the final choice was "Sagamihara City."
When making a city, the target area at the time of the mergerCity areaIs hardly formedMinistry of InteriorWhile expecting the city system to be enforced due to future development without obtaining the approval of1941(Showa16 years)4/298 towns and villages (Aihara Village, Asamizo Village, Araiso Village, Osawa Village, Ono Village, Kamimizo Town,Zama Town, Tana Village), Koza DistrictSagamihara TownWas born. The town hall is located in Fuchinobe, with a population of 3 and an area of 9,718.km2At the time of the merger, it was "the largest town in Japan". same year9/1, Town hallKamimizoMoved to (former Kamimizo Town Hall).
When the pressure of the army disappeared after the war, the movement of withdrawal became stronger in the former Zama town, which was reluctant to merge from the beginning.1948(Showa 23) The area of the former Zama Town was separated on September 9st.Zama TownWas relocated (thus 90.77km in area)2Became).
1954(29)4/29Moved Sagamihara Town Hall to Seibei Nitta (current location). In the rest of the area except the old Zama town,Great Showa mergerIn the middle of1954(Showa 29) The city system was enforced on November 11th.Sagamihara CityIt became. In Sagamihara City, which has already completed a large-scale merger, the city area has not been expanded due to the "Great Showa Merger."
From core city promotion to Heisei major merger
1994(6)Local government lawHas been partially revisedCore cityThe system was established, the next1995The designation of a core city began with the enforcement of (7), but Sagamihara City has an area requirement (30km) even if it meets the population requirement (100 or more).2) Was not satisfied, so it was not possible to receive the designation as a core city for a long time. afterwards,2002Since the area requirement for cities with a population of 14 or more was deleted by the revision of (50), the following2003(15) It was designated as a core city on April 4. The area requirement for core cities was completely abolished by the revision in 1 (Heisei 2006) regardless of the population.
2002January,Tsukui DistrictAll 4 towns belonging to (Shiroyama Town-Tsukui Town-Sagamiko Town-Fujino Town), A resident questionnaire was conducted, and positive results were obtained for the merger in all four towns. In both Shiroyama and Tsukui towns, many respondents wanted to merge with Sagamihara city, while in both Sagami lake and Fujino towns, with Hachioji city, Tokyo.Cross-border mergerHowever, Hachioji City responded to the consultations in both towns that it would be difficult to cross the border within the special merger law.
2002 year 11 month,Public interest group corporation corporationTsukuiJunior ChamberRequests the establishment of a statutory merger council by 4 towns in Tsukui-gun, which is initiated by residents.Signature movementIn January 50, we collected the signatures of 1 people (total of 6418 towns), which is much more than 4/2003 of the voters, and billed each town. This request was the first proposal in the prefecture with the same content from multiple municipalities, but the Shiroyama and Tsukui town councils rejected this statutory council establishment bill (Sagamiko and Fujino towns passed), and Tsukui was passed by this vote. The merger in the four counties has virtually disappeared.
2003In July, Sagamihara City and 7 towns set up a research group on merger of cities, towns and villages, and 4 towns applied for merger talks with Sagamihara City.
Due to the weight of age in the population of the four towns in the Tsukui area (there are few young people and many elderly people) and the land pattern that is difficult to develop, the former Sagamihara citizens used the merger exception as a merit of the merger.Government-designated cityIt was almost nothing to the extent that migration was possible. Sagamihara City200411月8日 - 11月17日に、旧市民1万人を対象にして郵送形式で実施した「相模原市と津久井地域の合併に関する市民アンケート」（有効回収率：35.8%）では、合併の是非は「合併するべきである」15.3%、「合併することもやむをえない」30.5%で、「合併するべきでない」12.3%、「できれば合併するべきでない」18.8%と、合併反対は3割強であった。「どちらともいえない」は17.3%だった。Isao OgawaThe mayor over the merger with the Tsukui areaReferendumBased on the results of this questionnaire survey, the merger with 4 towns in Tsukui-gun was promoted.
In December 2003, Fujino TownVoluntary merger councilThe four towns withdrew their offer for merger talks because they announced that they would not participate in the merger, but in January 4, Shiroyama, Tsukui, and Sagamiko three towns offered merger talks to Sagamihara City, and in April 2004, voluntary talks The "Sagamihara-Tsukui Regional Merger Council" was established. The three towns except Fujino Town will aim to merge with Sagamihara City. However, in Shiroyama Town, the mayor showed a cautious stance toward the merger, so both Tsukui and Sagamiko Towns preceded the "" with Sagamihara City.EnclaveIt was decided to aim for a "merger". In Sagamiko Town2004As a result of a referendum on the pros and cons of the merger in the five cities and towns held in November, the negative votes slightly exceeded the positive votes, but the mayor announced that the merger talks would continue, and in February 11 in the three cities and towns. The legal council "Sagamihara City / Tsukui Town / Sagamiko Town Merger Council" was established.
2005On March 3, the three municipalities signed a merger agreement, and after the approval of each municipal assembly and the Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly, and the notification of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications,2006Tsukui Town and Sagamiko Town were incorporated into Sagamihara City on March 3, making it the first municipal merger in Kanagawa Prefecture during the "Great Heisei Consolidation" period.
On the other hand, in Fujino Town, as a result of the referendum held in June 2004, the majority agreed, so in August 6, we applied for merger talks with Sagamihara City, and in April 2004, Sagamihara City and two cities and towns. Established the legal council "Sagamihara City-Fujino Town Merger Council". The town council was cautious about the merger, but the merger talks accelerated with the birth of the mayor of the merger promotion group in the mayoral election in July 8, the merger method was incorporated into Sagamihara City, and the merger date was set to 2005. The merger agreement was signed on January 4, 2 as March 2005. After that, after the approval of both municipal councils and the Kanagawa prefectural assembly, the merger was legally confirmed by the notification of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications on August 7, 2007.
Call for merger promotion in Shiroyama-cho in November 2005Request for dismissal by residentsWas held, and as a result of the referendum held on February 2006, 2, the mayor's majority agreed.Request for dismissalWas established, and on February 2006, 2, a large number of votes were in favor of the merger referendum, and the mayor of the merger promotion group was elected in the mayoral election on March 26, 2006. On March 3, 19, Mayor Shiroyama requested the establishment of a merger council, signed an agreement aiming for a simultaneous merger with Fujino Town, and after approval by both municipal councils, Sagamihara City on April 2006, 3. The legal council "Sagamihara City-Shiroyama Town Merger Council" was established in the two cities and towns. Prompt discussions were carried out based on the results of discussions at the voluntary council and the contents of discussions at other merger councils. Since all the contents of the agreement were finalized in three rounds of discussions, the merger agreement was signed on June 30, 2006, and after the approval of both municipal councils and the Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly, the merger was legalized by the notification of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications on November 4, 12. Was confirmed. As a result, it was confirmed that Fujino Town and Shiroyama Town would be incorporated into Sagamihara City on March 2, 3, and the merger with the four towns of Tsukui District, which had undergone twists and turns, was completed.
On November 2006, 11, PR signs with a map of the new city were installed in public facilities in Sagamihara City, Shiroyama Town, and Fujino Town. The catchphrase is "Let's build a new future together with the birth of the new Sagamihara city." "Sagamihara City / Shiroyama Town Merger Council" and "Sagamihara City / Fujino Town Merger Council" aim to promote the new city.Echo postcardWas produced and issued on February 5, 2007 at post offices located in Sagamihara City, Shiroyama Town, and Fujino Town. Also,Japan PostThe Minami Kanto branch office sold 2007 copies of the original frame stamp "New Sagamihara City Birth" at the post office located in the city from March 3th to June 9th, 6. Furthermore, in Sagamihara City,Katsuhiko HibinoAs a visual producer, "New" Sagamihara City "Shinjuku Mega Campaign" will be held for 2007 days from March 3th to March 10th, 3 to improve the city's name recognition and image.ShinjukuIt was carried out in.Shinjuku StationIs the junction between Sagamihara City and the city center on the 3 railroad lines (JR East, Odakyu, Keio), and the station has the largest number of passengers in Japan.
To transition to an ordinance-designated city
Mayor Isao Ogawa announced on October 2006, 10 about the "23 Budget Formulation Policy"Press conferenceAnd2007As a research study of ordinance-designated cities, a survey commission on government-designated cities was included in the priority measures. Specifically, private sectorthink tankIn addition to outsourcing the research to other government-designated cities, we will exchange opinions through regular meetings, etc., with the prospect of concretely researching the actual conditions of the city and the city's function as a base, while referring to other government-designated cities. I said that I will consider it in.
Sagamihara City on December 2006, 12Residents' associationThe federation made a request to the mayor of Sagamihara and a petition to the chairman of the Sagamihara City Council on "realization of the transition to a government-designated city." On the same day, the city provided a report on "2007 administrative organization" and announced the promotion of decentralization within the agency by introducing a bureau system with a view to shifting to a government-designated city.
2007In the "New Year's Greetings'New City Town Development Start Year'" by Isao Ogawa, Mayor of Sagamihara, published in the city public relations paper and the city website on January 1, "Along with efforts to formulate a new comprehensive plan" , We will proceed with the examination for the transition to a government-designated city. " January 1, the same year, SagamiharaChamber of commerceMade a request to the Mayor of Sagamihara and a petition to the Chairman of the Sagamihara City Council on "Realization of an ordinance-designated city". On January 1, the same year, the city announced the "29 General Account Initial Budget Draft," which included a survey fee of 2,635 million yen for the transition to a government-designated city. The purpose was to "compare the city's urban form and functions with local governments nationwide, and explore its own strengths and issues." The survey is of the countryOuter organization"Local Government Research Organization, And collects data such as the base of the city, the concentration of commercial facilities, and financial strength, and compares and verifies it with other cities. January 1, the same year, Sagamihara CityAgricultural cooperativeSubmitted a request to the mayor to work towards the realization of an ordinance-designated city.
2007年1月31日、小川勇夫市長が市議会3月定例会の施政方針演説で、2010年3月末までの政令指定都市移行を目指し、2007年4月1日付で「政令市推進課」を新設すると正式に表明した。同年2月15日、相模原市は市議会3月定例会で、政令指定都市への移行にはchild consultation centerIn order to take over the functions of the mental health and welfare center and the maintenance of national prefectural roads from the prefecture, it is expected that the number of staff will be increased by at least 150 to 170.
In response to thisMatsuzawa ShigefumiGovernor of Kanagawa PrefectureIn a statement of belief at the February regular meeting of the prefectural assembly on February 2007, 2, "Mayor Sagamihara will move to a government-designated city by March 15, triggered by this merger, on January 2st. It was announced that it would aim for a transition. This is in line with the idea of regional sovereignty that it decides its own area on its own initiative and has its own financial resources, authority and responsibility. We will continue to cooperate toward the realization in response to the request from the city, "he said, and stated that he would support the transition to a government-designated city.
2007March 3Shiroyama TownとFujino TownHas been incorporated, and the population has exceeded 70, which is considered to be a requirement for transition to an ordinance-designated city as a special merger (legal population: 701,568).Government-designated cityBecame a candidate city for. In addition, by incorporating Tsukui Town, Sagamiko Town, Shiroyama Town, and Fujino Town,横 浜 市It became the second largest area in Kanagawa prefecture after.
On the 2007th (final day) of the plenary session of the March regular meeting of the city council on March 3, 8, three groups in the city regarding the transition to a government-designated city (Sagamihara City Autonomous Society Federation, Sagamihara Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sagamihara City Agricultural Cooperative Association) )fromPetitionWas adopted.
Mayor Isao Ogawa announced that he would aim to become an ordinance-designated city, but on March 2007, 3, a request for resignation due to poor physical condition was announced by reading on behalf of the assistant, and on March 8, 3.pneumoniaDied because of.
In the mayoral election on April 2007, 4, Toshio Kayama, a former assistant who had been nominated as a successor by Ogawa, was elected as the mayor with the promise of aiming for a transition to an ordinance-designated city within the deadline of the Special Merger Law. He was elected mayor on March 22, and will continue to aim for a transition to an ordinance-designated city by March 4.
May 2007, 5 Mayor Toshio KayamaYoshii KanMinister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAnd asked for understanding and guidance regarding the transition to an ordinance-designated city. Mayor Toshio Kayama announced on May 5 of the same year.Matsuzawa ShigefumiGovernor of Kanagawa PrefectureIn response, he formally requested in writing support for the transition to an ordinance-designated city. The following day, May 5, the government-designated city promotion headquarters meeting was set up at the city hall, and full-scale efforts for the transition were started.
On May 2007, 5, Mayor Toshio Kayama held a press conference on efforts toward the transition to an ordinance-designated city. The contents are as follows.
- Formulate a government-designated city vision by the end of FY2007.
- The ward system will reflect the opinions of citizens after examining the administrative divisions, ward names, and the location and function of the ward office within the agency in FY2007. In 2008, we will receive a report from the administrative division council, decide the division and ward name, and start preparations for the establishment of the ward office.
- For discussions on the transfer of office work from Kanagawa Prefecture, a prefectural and city liaison conference will be set up with the aim of concluding a basic agreement in the spring of 2008.
On July 2007, 7, the 26st Kanagawa Prefecture / Sagamihara City Government-designated City Transition Liaison Conference was held to discuss the transfer of office work from the prefecture regarding the transition to government-designated cities. On August 1, the same year, the "Sagamihara City Ordinance-designated City Promotion Citizens' Council" was established with private organizations from various fields such as education / culture, health / medical care, welfare, and labor, as well as industrial and economic organizations.
On September 2007, 9, Sagamihara City announced a tentative plan for zoning of administrative districts at a special committee on government-designated cities at the September regular meeting of the city council. A total of four plans, two plans for the three-ward system and two plans for the four-ward system, are tentatively proposed, and the location of the ward office is also assumed.
- 3 ward system 2 plans
- 1-1 Divide the former Sagamihara city into two wards from north to south, and divide the former Tsukui area into one ward.
- 1-2 The former Sagamihara city excluding the Hashimoto area is divided into two wards from north to south, and the area including the former Tsukui area and the Hashimoto area is divided into one ward.
- 4 ward system 2 plans
- 2-1 Divided into 3 wards centered on the 3 bases of the former Sagamihara city, and the former Tsukui area as 1 ward.
- 2-2 Divided into 2 wards centering on 2 bases in the former Sagamihara city excluding the Hashimoto area, the former Hashimoto area and the former Tsukui areaShiroyama TownDivide the part with the above into 1 ward, and the remaining former Tsukui area (former)Tsukui Town, OldSagamiko Town, OldFujino Town) Is divided into 1 wards.
- (In the case of a 4-ward system, when dividing into 3 wards centered on the 3 bases of the former Sagamihara City, it is a case of dividing based on the 3 bases of Hashimoto, Sagamihara, and Sagami-Ono where public facilities are gathered.)
On November 2007, 11, the prefectural and city liaison conference secretary meeting will be held. The following day, from January 12th to February 2008th, 1, Sagamihara City will hold "citizen briefing sessions on ordinance-designated cities" at 28 locations in the city. The 2nd Prefectural City Liaison Conference was held on February 9, the same year, the 26rd Prefectural City Liaison Conference was held on March 2, the same year, and the 4th Prefectural City Liaison Conference was held on May 2, the same year. It was.
From April 2008st to 4st, 1, we are recruiting members of the administrative division council. The first meeting of the administrative divisions council was held on May 21st. The council members are a total of 5 members, including nomination committee members, academic experts, and publicly recruited citizens.
- June 2008, 6 The 17nd Council for Administrative Divisions was held, and the zoning proposals were narrowed down to 2-1 and 2-2.
- July 2008, 7 The 1rd Administrative Division Council was held, and it was decided to adopt the ward allocation plan 3-1 (2 ward system).
- July 2008, 7 The 15th Council for Administrative Divisions, etc. was held, and it was decided to make a report after partially modifying the text of the report that adopts the ward allocation plan 4-1 (2 ward system).
- July 2008, 7 The chairman of the administrative divisions council formally reported to the mayor of Kayama that the ward allocation plan 18-1 (2 wards system) was adopted.
On September 2008, 9, we announced the status of prefectural consultations regarding the transition to ordinance-designated cities and the outlook for the fiscal balance. On September 2, the same year, the 9th Prefectural City Liaison Conference was held.
On September 2008, 9, an administrative division formation plan was decided (19 ward system of ward allocation plan 1-2). The area of each ward is the unit of the former Sagamihara city area and the main office and branch offices.
- Ward A: Hashimoto, Osawa, Shiroyama Town, Tsukui Town, Sagamiko Town, Fujino Town
- Ward B: Ono Kita, Tana, Kamimizo, Main Office
- Ward C: Ononaka, Ononaka, Asamizo, Shiniso, Sagamidai, Sobudai, Higashibayashi
On November 11, the same year, a basic agreement was signed between prefectures and cities regarding the transition to an ordinance-designated city. On December 18, the same year, at the plenary session of the December regular meeting of the city council, a written opinion on the realization of a government-designated city of Sagamihara was passed.
From October 2008th to November 10th, 15, ward name proposals were solicited, and the 11th Administrative Division Council was held on November 14th of the same year, and ward name candidates were selected. The committee members narrowed down the five candidates for each ward based on "conciseness" and "friendliness". Ward names associated with specific place names, such as "Hashimoto," "Tsukui," and "Ono," were excluded from the candidates.
- A Ward: Kita Ward, Nishi Ward, Midori Ward, Keyaki Ward, Midori Ward
- B Ward: Chuo Ward, Naka Ward, Hibari Ward, Sakura Ward, Sakura Ward
- C Ward: Minami Ward, East Ward, Hydrangea Ward, Hibari Ward, Hikari Ward
From December 2008, 12 to January 15, 2009, we conducted a ward name intention survey of 1 candidates for each ward, targeting Sagamihara citizens and city commuter / school attendants. On January 14, the same year, the results of the ward name intention survey were revealed, and the most votes were "North ward" for A ward, "Chuo ward" for B ward, and "Minami ward" for C ward. On January 5, the same year, the 1th Council for Administrative Divisions was held, and the report was compiled with A ward as "Midori ward", B ward as "Chuo ward", and C ward as "Minami ward". Regarding A Ward, the total number of "Midori Ward" and "Midori Ward" exceeds the number of votes of "Kita Ward", and Lake Tsukui, Lake Miyagase, etc. are located in the ward, so it was selected as a suitable name as a water source. .. On February 23, the same year, the chairman of the administrative divisions council formally submitted a report to Mayor Kayama with A ward as "Midori ward", B ward as "Chuo ward", and C ward as "Minami ward".
At the extraordinary session of the city council on February 2009, 2Civic groupsRejected the draft referendum ordinance asking whether or not to move to a government-designated city, which was requested to be enacted. At the plenary session of the February regular meeting of the prefectural assembly on March 3, the same year, a written opinion on the designation of Sagamihara City as an ordinance-designated city was passed.
On March 2009, 3, four parliamentary groups of the prefectural assembly jointly submitted a request for a cautious response to the transition of Sagamihara City to an ordinance-designated city.Prime MinisterとMinister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsSubmitted to.
As of June 2009, 4Mainichi NewspapersAccording to media reports, the city hall is reconsidering the name of A ward due to a series of petition from residents in the area that will be A ward so that the name of A ward will be changed to "North ward" instead of "Midori ward". Became clear.. In the Mainichi Shimbun report dated May 5, the same year, Sagamihara City was spending a subsidy to the citizen group "Sagamihara City Ordinance-designated City Promotion Citizens' Council".Resident audit requestIt was reported that the claim was dismissed as "there is no evidence that the subsidy expenditure deviates from the discretionary power or is abused"... In addition, in the Mainichi Shimbun report dated June 6, the same year, the petition for "Making Ward A the North Ward" issued by the local residents in Ward A was rejected, and as reported by the council, "Midori Ward" The outlook for.
July 2009, 7 with Sagamihara CityMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsGovernor Shigefumi Matsuzawa issued a request for the realization of a transition to a government-designated city in Sagamihara City.Tsutomu SatoSubmitted to the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications, accompanied by Mayor Toshio Kayama and others.
At the ordinance-designated city promotion headquarters meeting on July 2009, 7, the name of the administrative district (ward name) was changed to the administrative division council's report.Green District, B wardChuo, C wardSouth wardIt was decided to. In addition, the change in the period for establishing the regional autonomous district in the Tsukui area and the address notation have also been decided, and the name of the regional autonomous district bearing the old town name will be removed from the address notation.
On July 2009, 7, a civic group submits a signature to the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications requesting that Sagamihara City be designated as an ordinance-designated city.Kazuhiro HaraguchiOn October 10, 2, the Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications notified the mayor and the prefectural governor that Sagamihara City would move to an ordinance-designated city from April 2010, 4. In response to this, on October 1, the civil society will submit a protest document to the Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications against the instruction of the Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications to "shift to a government-designated city in Sagamihara City."
XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayYukio Hatoyama CabinetHowever, at the regular cabinet meeting on that day, a cabinet decision was made to move Sagamihara City to a government-designated city from April 2010, 4. October 1, the same year "Official gazette』, To revise a part of the Cabinet Order regarding the designation of designated cities (Cabinet OrderNo. 251) was promulgated, and the transition to a government-designated city was officially decided. At the plenary session of the December regular meeting of the city council on December 12, the same year, the "Ordinance on the Establishment of Sagamihara City Ward" was passed, and the names of the wards (Midori Ward, Chuo Ward, Minami Ward), areas, etc. were decided as originally proposed. It was.
Traditionally about the mayor and city councilUnified local electionsAlthough it was re-elected in the latter half of the schedule, it will be held in the same first half schedule as the prefectural governor and prefectural assembly because it has moved to a government-designated city. For this reason2011 Of17th Unified Local ElectionFrom Kanagawa Prefectural Governor, Prefectural Assembly, Mayor, City CouncilelectionIs rarely voted on the same dayQuartet electionNext to the cityElection Management CommitteeHas faced the challenge of managing four elections at the same time. This quartet election will continue unless the governor / mayor resigns (unemployed) in the middle of his term or the prefectural council / city council dissolves in the middle of his term.
- Successive chiefs
- Mayor Sagamihara (election by town council members)
- Taichi Shinozaki (1941-1947: 2nd term)
- Yoji Kobayashi Uemon (1947: 1st term)
- Mayor of Sagamihara (direct election by residents)
- Yoji Kobayashi Uemon (1947-1951: 1st term)
- Mutsumi Shimizu (1951-1954: 1st term)
- Mayor of Sagamihara (direct election by residents)
- Mutsumi Shimizu (1954-1955: Continued from the mayor, 1st term)
- Yoji Kobayashi Uemon (1955-1959: 1st term)
- Shigeharu Yamaguchi (1959-1964: resigned in the middle of the second term)
- Masaru Kawazu (1965-1977: 3rd term)
- Shizuka Tatemori(1977-1997: 5th term)
- Isao Ogawa(1997-2007: passed away on March 3, 2007 in the middle of the third term)
- Toshio Kayama(2007-2019: 3th term)
- Kentaro Motomura(2019-current position)
- 7 Bureaus (General Affairs Bureau, Planning Citizens Bureau, Health and Welfare Bureau, Environment and Economy Bureau, Urban Construction Bureau, Education Bureau, Fire Department) 3 Wards (Midori Ward Office, Chuo Ward Office, Minami Ward Office) 24 Departments 174
- The station system was introduced on August 1977, 8, but due to administrative reforms, the station system was abolished on April 1, 1986, and the system was changed to a departmental system.
- From April 2007, 4, the bureau system was introduced again with a view to transitioning to a government-designated city.
- Staff number: 4,590
- Number of members:49 people
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||CEO|
|LDPSagamihara City Council||16||Masaharu Nakamura|
|Citizen Democratic Club||13||Yoko Osawa|
|KomeitoSagamihara City Council||8||Akinori Kato|
|Japan Communist PartySagamihara City Council||4||Chikako Matsunaga|
|Dashing party||3||Yoshimi Nomoto|
- 2007 Unified Local ElectionsThen, the former Sagamihara City and 4 towns in Tsukui District were held as their respective constituencies.
- Sagamihara constituency (former Sagamihara city): constant 46 people
- Tsukui constituency (formerly Tsukui Town): 2 people
- Sagamiko constituency (former Sagamiko town): 1 person
- Fujino constituency (formerly Fujino Town): 1 person
- Shiroyama constituency (formerly Shiroyama Town): 2 people
- 2010(22)4/1Since the city was moved to an ordinance-designated city, an electoral district and an election administration committee were established for each district.
- 2011 Unified Local ElectionsTherefore, the number of members of the entire city council will be changed to 3, which is 49 fewer than the current number, and the number of members of each district (electoral district) has been set.
- Midori Ward constituency: 12 people
- Chuo Ward constituency: 18 people
- Minami Ward constituency: 19 people
- Green DistrictElectoral district (constant 2 people)
- Prefectural citizens (1), Liberal Democratic Party (1)
- Chuo(Constant 3 people)
- Komeito (1), Constitutional Democratic Party (1), Liberal Democratic Party (1)
- South ward(Constant 3 people)
- Liberal Democratic Party (1), Prefectural Citizen (1), Constitutional Democratic Party (1)
- In the past, it was the "Sagamihara City constituency" (constant 8) and the "Tsukui-gun constituency" (constant 1), but 2 towns (Tsukui Town and Sagamiko Town) were incorporated.2006(Heisei18 years)3/20In addition, the law concerning the special case of merger of cities, towns and villages was applied, and it became "Sagamihara City / Tsukui District Electoral District" (constant 9).2007(Heisei19 years)3/11The remaining two towns (Shiroyama Town and Fujino Town) were also transferred to Sagamihara City, and Tsukui District disappeared, so again."Sagamihara constituency"(Constant 9).2010(Heisei22 years)4/1With the transition to an ordinance-designated city, the "Sagamihara City constituency" was divided into each ward (Midori Ward: 2, Chuo Ward: 3, Minami Ward: 4), and the constituency to which the incumbent members belong was also determined. It was implemented for the first time after the transition to an ordinance-designated city.17th Unified Local ElectionThen, due to the reduction of the number of prefectural councils, the number of Minami Ward changed from 4 to 3.
House of Representatives
Electoral district for members of the House of Representatives (in parentheses are within the jurisdiction of each town development center)
- 14th ward, Kanagawa prefecture Eastern Midori Ward (main office / Osawa), Chuo Ward (entire area), Eastern Minami Ward (main office / Ononaka / Higashibayashi)
- 16th ward, Kanagawa prefecture Western Midori Ward (Shiroyama, Tsukui, Lake Sagami, Fujino), Western Minami Ward (Asamizo, Shiniso, Sagamidai, Sobudai) [Others, Atsugi City, Isehara City, Aiko District]
- The division by branch office / general office before the transition to an ordinance-designated city is as follows. However, there is no change in the division itself.
- 14th Ward-Main office jurisdiction and Hashimoto branch office, Onokita branch office, Ononaka branch office, Ohnominami branch office, Osawa branch office, Tana branch office, Kamimizo branch office, Tobayashi branch office
- 16th Ward-Asamizo Branch Office, Shiniso Branch Office, Sagamidai Branch Office, Sobudai Branch Office, Tsukui General Office, Sagamiko General Office, Shiroyama General Office, Fujino General Office
- FormerMiddle-election systemUnder "3th ward, Kanagawa prefectureBelonged to.1994 OfPublic office election lawDue to revisionSingle-seat constituency systemAt the beginning of the introduction, the entire area of Sagamihara City at that time was designated as "Kanagawa 14th District" by itself.2002Due to the change in the division of the district, the jurisdiction of each branch office of Asamizo, Shiniso, Sagamidai, and Sobudai in the south was changed to "Kanagawa 16th district", and Sagamihara city was divided into two small constituencies. The former 2 towns of Tsukui-gun (currently the western part of Midori Ward) have belonged to "Kanagawa 4th District" since the beginning of 1994.
- The division by branch office / general office before the transition to an ordinance-designated city is as follows. However, there is no change in the division itself.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Foreign AffairsTraining center
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Kanagawa Labor Bureau
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Defense
- Land Equipment Research Institute
Ministry of Justice
- YokohamaLegal Affairs Bureau Sagamihara branch office
- Tokyo Correction District Yokohama prison
- Sagamihara Detention Branch
Independent administrative agency
- Japan Aerospace Exploration AgencyInstitute for Space Science(Former Space Science Research Headquarters)
- National Life Center
Before the war, many military facilities were installed and roads were improved under the military city plan. The plan was canceled due to the defeat, but the military facilities were requisitioned by the U.S. military and are still present.Sagami General Supply Depot,Camp Zama,Kamizuru OfU.S. ArmySagamihara residential area(Sagami Housing Area) remains.
In addition, Yokohama LineHara Machida Station (currently:Machida Station) And the road between the military academy ()Tokyo Metropolitan Road / Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 51 Machida Atsugi Line(Part of) is still "Yukiyuki Road"It is called.
Military facilities at the end of the war
|Name of facility||Year of establishment||Postwar use|
|Army Academy||1937||U.S. Army Camp Zama|
|Sobudai Exercise Area, Imperial Japanese Army Academy||Asamizodai・ Araisono settlement →Kitasato University, Asamizodai Industrial Park, Prefectural Public Corporation Sobudai Danchi, etc.|
|U.S. Army Zama Rifle Shooting Range (returned in 1969) → PrefecturalSagamihara Park|
|Temporary Tokyo Third Army Hospital||1938||National Sagamihara Hospital (currentlyNational Hospital Organization Sagamihara Hospital）|
|SagamiharaArmy Military Arsenal||1938||U.S. Army Sagami General Depot|
|Army Technical Research Institute|
|Sagamihara apartment house|
(Arsenal worker's house)
|Hoshigaoka residential area|
|Army Weapons School||1938||Azabu University, Municipal Ohnokita Junior High School, Defense Agency Technical Research and Development Institute (currently Defense Equipment Agency Land Equipment Research Institute), etc.|
|Telegraph First Regiment||1939||U.S. military Sagamihara residential area|
|Army Communication School||1939||Sagami Women's University,Sagamihara City Ono Minami Junior High School, Prefectural Sagamidai Technical High School (currently Kanagawa Sogo Sangyo High School)|
|Sagamihara Army Hospital||1940||U.S. Army Medical Center (returned in 1981)|
→Green Hall Sagamiono, Municipal parking lot / bicycle parking lot, Sagamiono Central Park, Ministry of Foreign Affairs training center, National government employee Sagamiono Housing, Prefectural Sagamiono High School, Housing housing complex (Lobby City Sagamiono Fifth Avenue), Isetan Sagamihara store
|Army Armor Maintenance School||1943||U.S. military camp Fuchinobe (returned in 1974)|
→Fuchinobe Park,Institute for Space Science, Prefectural Yaei High School, Sagamihara City Museum, Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art Film Center Sagamihara Annex, etc.
- The Sagamihara Army Hospital was originally called "Army Haramachida Mamoru Hospital".
- HoshigaokaThe place name is the ArmybadgeIt is said to be derived from the star of.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Police Sagamihara City Police Department(Government-designated cityMoved to2010Installed in April)
- Police station
- Sagamihara Police Station(1926Promoted from the July branch office)
- Sagamihara Minami Police Station(1974Opened in August)
- Sagamihara North Police Station(2006Opened in August)
- Tsukui Police Station(1886Opened in August)
- Fire department
- Sagamihara Fire Station (opened in January 1958)
- South Fire Department (promoted from branch office in April 1975)
- North Fire Department (promoted from branch office in October 1999)
- Tsukui Fire Department (formerlyTsukui District Wide Area Administrative UnionFire department)
Emergency designated hospital
- Kanagawa Prefectural Welfare Agricultural Cooperative Association Sagamihara Kyodo Hospital(4-3-1 Hashimotodai, Midori-ku)
- Medical Corporation Foundation Meirikai Aihara Hospital (5-12-5 Aihara, Midori-ku)
- Medical Corporation Nursing Association Sagami Rehabilitation Hospital (54-2 Shimokuzawa, Chuo-ku)
- Medical corporation Jinwakai Sagami Jinwakai Hospital (4-11-4 Sagamihara, Chuo-ku)
- Social welfare corporation Wagen Welfare Association General Sagami Rehabilitation Hospital (3429 Oyama, Chuo-ku)
- Medical corporation Tokujukai Sagamihara Chuo Hospital (6-4-20 Fujimi, Chuo-ku)
- Nashimoto Hospital (1-8-7 Hikarigaoka, Chuo-ku)
- Independent Administrative Institution Regional Medical Function Promotion Organization Sagamino Hospital (1-2-30 Fuchinobe, Chuo-ku)
- Medical corporation Sowakai Fuchinobe General Hospital (3-2-8 Fuchinobe, Chuo-ku)
- Kitasato University Hospital(1-15-1 Kitazato, Minami-ku)
- National Hospital Organization Sagamihara Hospital(18-1 Sakuradai, Minami-ku)
- Medical corporation Jinkeikai Kurokawachi Hospital (17-36, Yutakacho, Minami-ku)
- Toshiba Health Insurance Association Toshiba Rinkan Hospital (7-9-1 Kamitsuruma, Minami-ku)
- Medical corporation Aoshikai Morishita Memorial Hospital (4-2-18 Higashirinkan, Minami-ku)
- Hill Orthopedic Hospital (2-7-10 Araisono, Minami-ku)
- Sagamihara Red Cross Hospital(256 Nakano, Midori-ku)
- Medical corporation Yushinkai Morita Hospital (627 Mikage, Midori-ku)
Night / holiday medical treatment
- Sagamihara Medical Center Emergency Clinic (6-1-1, Fujimi, Chuo-ku, Wellness Sagamihara 1st floor)
- Sagamihara Minami Medical Center Sudden Disease Clinic (4-4-1 Sagamiono, Minami-ku Green Hall Sagamiono 1st floor)
- Sagamihara Kita Medical Center Emergency Clinic (5-3-21 Nishihashimoto, Midori-ku, Midori-ku Joint Government Building 1st floor)
- Holiday emergency dental clinic (6-1-1, Fujimi, Chuo-ku, Wellness Sagamihara 2nd floor)
- Sagamihara Nishi Medical Center Sudden Disease Clinic (1681-1 Nakano, Midori-ku)
- Municipal library
- Municipal Library Sobudai Annex
- Municipal Sagamiono Library
- Municipal Hashimoto Library
- Other public hall libraries, etc.
- Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art Film CenterSagamihara Annex
- Museum / Memorial
- Sagamihara City Museum
- Historic Site Tana Mukaihara Site Old Stone Age Learning Center(Old Stoneware Hatena Building)
- Municipal Sagami River Fureai Science Museum
- Municipal Sagami Large Kite Center
- Municipal Ozaki Hakudo Memorial Hall
- Sagamihara Citizen's Gallery
- Municipal Civic Center (Sagamihara Civic Center・ Sagamihara Minami Citizen's Hall)
- Municipal Cultural Center(Sagamihara City Cultural Center)
- Municipal Forest Hall Hashimoto
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- City of Toronto(Canadian Federation Ontario）
- Partner city
- Friendship City of the Past
- Trail City (Canada British columbia）
- sister city
- Galactic Federation - At the timeInstitute for Space ScienceA friendship city by the municipality where the research facility was located.Sagamihara City is registered as the Republic of Sagamihara.
- Republic of Sanrikuoofunato (IwateOfunato City) -At the time of the alliance, the Republic of Sanrik (Iwate Prefecture)Kesen DistrictSanriku Town）
- Republic of Noshiro (AkitaNoshiro City）
- Republic of Saku (NaganoSaku) -At the time of the alliance, the Republic of Usuda (Nagano Prefecture)Minamisaku-gunUsuda Town）
- Republic of Uchinourakimotsuki (KagoshimaLiver groupKitsuki town) -At the time of the alliance, the Republic of Uchinoura (Kagoshima Prefecture)Liver groupUchinoura Town）
- Partner city
- Tateshina(Chubu region Nagano Kitasaku District）
- 2007(19)5/12 --Concluded "Exchange Agreement on Economy and Tourism".1984In Tateshina City, Sagamihara City opened an accommodation facility "Sagamihara Citizen's Natural Village" that can be used by residents of the city, and mutual exchanges centered on both business circles and residents have become active. Conclude.
MeijiからShowaIn the early days in our citysericultureWas flourishing as a major source of income for farmers.この時期のAt this timeTopographic mapThen, the plateau is filled with the symbol "Kuwahata" (however, around Sagamihara, around the field for the purpose of windbreak etc.mulberryIs being planted, and it seems that such "fields" are often referred to as "mulberry fields" on the map.なお、このように畑の周囲に植えられた桑の木をIn addition, the mulberry trees planted around the field like thisMawarikwaAnd so on).Sagamihara CityWas established1954The area of the mulberry garden in the city area is over 600ha,sericultureThe number of units is about 2,500,cocoonIt accounted for one-third of the production of Kanagawa prefecture.また、畑ではAlso, in the fieldwheatKindpotatoKind was mainly produced.However, sericulture is rapidly declining with the progress of urbanization, and the main crops cultivated in the fields are shifting to vegetables and flowers.
On the other hand, in TokyoYokohamaAhead of the large consumption areaPig farming,Poultry,dairyTo sayAnimal husbandryWas also actively performed.養豚は、相模原台地南部に続く旧高座郡下の他の各町村と共にPig farming is carried out along with other towns and villages under the former Koza District, which continues to the southern part of the Sagamino Plateau.TaishoIt became popular after the period, and in the early Showa periodUnited Kingdom"Middle Yorkshire" pigs introduced fromKoza pigWidely known by the name of. Poultry farming has become particularly popularthe 1960sAfter that.AsamizodaiA large poultry house was built in1980In the cityChicken eggsThe production value reached more than 31 billion yen. Also in the 1960sDairy cowThe number of breeding animals has increased, and it has become a dairy manufacturer.milkShipments have flourished. But as urbanization progressesStenchManagement has become difficult due to the occurrence of such problems, and all of them are declining.
Before the city was established1950At that time, the number of farm households was about 40, accounting for about 5,500% of the total number of households, of which about 3,000 were.Full-time farmerMet. However, as urbanization progressed, the number of farmers continued to decrease, and2000There are less than 1,600 households (less than 1% of the total number of households) and only 155 full-time farmers.1954The area of cultivated land that exceeded 4,500 ha was reduced to less than 2000 ha in 700.
Currently, agriculture is actively carried out in the former Sagamihara city area in the western Osawa, Tana, Asamizo, and Shiniso areas, and housing and factories are expanding significantly in other areas.
Since the flat land is widespread, factories have advanced inland after the war.Industrial cityContinues to develop as.1955The "Factory Invitation Ordinance" was enacted in Japan, and the introduction of factories was promoted.Silk productionFrom handicrafts such as, many assembly-type industries such as electric machines and metal products have come to be seen. Sagamihara City, which was known as an inland industrial city, has recently been reborn as a large condominium and commercial area, as many large factories have been forced to close due to the transformation of the industrial structure.
For the purpose of forming a diverse and unique commercial area that can meet the needs of citizensAnd-Sagamihara-Sagami OhnoThe area around each station is the central commercial area,Fuchinobe-Kamimizo-Odakyu Sagamihara-Higashirinma-KobuchiThe district around each station is positioned as a district center commercial area.Redevelopment is currently planned on the west side of Sagami-Ono Station and the east side of Odakyu Sagamihara Station, and some projects have started.Also, on the north side of Hashimoto Station, where redevelopment has settled down, plans for a high-rise condominium and a redevelopment plan due to the designation of the south side as an emergency urban renewal area are being considered.
The only department store in the city that opened in September 1990IsetanBecause the Sagamihara store was closed only on September 2019, 9, Following Kawasaki City, it is an ordinance-designated city with no department stores in the city.[Annotation 2].
- Main commercial facilities
- Sagamiono Okadaya Mores
- ionHashimoto store,Aeon Sagamihara Shopping Center
- The bigSagamihara Nishihashi Main Store, Sagamihara Higashihashi Main Store, Sagamihara Nihonmatsu Store
- Ario Hashimoto
- Ito-YokadoKobuchi store, Sagamihara store (Odakyu Sagamihara StationSouth exit),Ario Hashimoto店
- Super AlpsShiroyama store (Copio Shiroyamauchi), Shioda store, Sagamihara interchange store (Copio Sagamihara interchange)
- York martFujimi store, Tana store
- DaieiKamimizo store, Tsukui store
- Gourmet CityHikarigaoka store, Fuchinobehoncho store
- lifeSagamihara Mall store,Sagamihara StationBuilding store, Kamitsuruma store,Sagamiono StationPrevious store (Bono SagamionoInside), Sagamihara Wakamatsu store
- SanwaHigashirinma store, Sagamidai store, Asamizo store, Nishihashi main store, Toyomachi store, Minamihashi main store, Namiki store, Banda store, Sagami Ono store, Higashirinma west exit store, Kamimizo store, Fujimi store, Sagamihara Chuo store (Goodday Place Sagamihara <formerEye world> Inside), Kamitsuruma store
- Food oneOnodai store, Yabe store, Fuchinobe store
- RopiaNishihashi Main Store,Miwi HashimotoStore, Sagamihara Shimachu Homes store
- YaokoKanumadai store, Shimokuzawa store, Hikarigaoka store
- Sagami-Ono Station Square
- Bono Sagamiono
- Nitori Mall Sagamihara
- Cainz HomeSagamihara Shioda store, Shiroyama store, Sagamihara Aikawa interchange store
- Royal Home CenterSagamihara Hashimoto store
- Home Center KonanSagamihara Nishibashi Main Store, Sagamihara Koyama Store
- KomeriHarataima store, Tsukui store
- UnilivSagamiono store
- Shimachu HomesSagamihara store
- Don QuixoteMEGA Kamitsuruma store, SING Hashimoto station square store, MEGA Kobuchi store
- Yokohama Bank Kamimizo Branch, Kobuchi Branch, Sagami Ohno Branch / Higashirinma Branch, Sagamihara Ekimae Branch, Hashimoto Branch, Fuchinobe Branch, Nakano Branch, Sagamihara Ekimae Branch Sagamihara City Hall Branch Office
- Mizuho Bank Sagami-Ono Branch, Odakyu Sagamihara Branch, Sagamihara Branch, Hashimoto Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Bank Sagamihara Branch, Sagamihara Central Branch, Hashimoto Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Sagamiono Branch, Sagamihara Branch (formerly located in Sagamigaoka, Zama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, but now operates within the Sagamiono Branch)
- Resona Bank Sagamiono Branch, Hashimoto Branch
- Shizuoka Bank Sagamiono Branch, Hashimoto Branch
- Suruga Bank Sagamihara Branch, Higashirinkan Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank Sagamiono Branch
- East Japan Bank Sagamihara branch
- Kanagawa Bank Sagamidai branch
- Yamanashi Central Bank Sagamihara branch
- Shizuoka Central Bank Banda branch
- Kiraboshi Bank Onuma Branch, Kamimizo Branch, Kobuchi Branch, Sagami Ono Branch, Sagamidai Branch, Sagamihara Branch, Tana Branch, Higashirinma Branch, Nihonmatsu Branch, Hashimoto Branch, Fuchinobe Branch, Minamibuchi Nobe Branch, Shiroyama Branch
- Hiratsuka Shinkin Bank Sagamidai Branch, Sagamino Branch, Sagamihara Chuo Branch
- Seibu Shinkin Bank Hashimoto branch, Yabe branch
- The Johnan Shinkin Bank Fuchinobe Branch
- Yamanashi Credit Bank Hashimoto Branch, Sagamihara Central Branch, Sagamiko Branch, Tsukui Branch, Shiroyama Branch, Fujino Branch
- Kanagawa Medical Credit Union Sagamihara branch
- Kanagawa Dental Doctor Credit Union Sagamihara branch
- Soai Shinkumi Aikita Branch, Lake Tsukui Branch, Lake Sagami Branch
- Central Labor Bank Sagamihara branch,
- Tama Shinkin Bank Sagamihara branch, Hashimoto branch
- Sagamihara City Agricultural Cooperative
- Kanagawa Tsukui Agricultural Cooperative
- Japan Post Bank Hashimoto store (official name is Saitama branch Hashimoto branch office)
- Book Off Corporation(Headquarters location / founding place, Sagamihara City)
- Duplo(Headquarters is located in Sagamihara City)
- AGC Matex Co., Ltd.(Headquarters is located in Sagamihara City)
- Aida engineering(Headquarters location is Sagamihara City) Headquarters factory, Tsukui factory
- Schlumberger (Headquarters location is Sagamihara City) Fuchinobe Headquarters Technology Center
* A Japanese corporation wholly owned by Schlumberger in the United States, an Asian regional development and production base
- Housing Information Center(Headquarters is located in Sagamihara City)
- OHARA(Headquarters location and factory are in Sagamihara City)
- Tokyo Koki(Headquarters is located in Sagamihara City)
- Fuji Industries(Headquarters is located in Sagamihara City) Sagamihara Factory
- Sanei House (Headquarters location / founding place is Sagamihara City)
- Prime Delica(Headquarters is located in Sagamihara City) Sagamihara Factory
- Gion(Headquarters is located in Sagamihara City)
- NEC Sagamihara Plant, Sagamihara Research Institute
- Nissan Motor Sagamihara Parts Center
- Topre Sagamihara Office
- Showa Densen Holdings
- Showa Electric Wire Device Technology Sagamihara Office
- Showa Electric Wire Cable System Sagamihara Office
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Sagamihara Works
- Mitsubishi Electric Kamakura Factory Sagami Factory, System Infrastructure Factory
- Letterpress printing Sagamihara Factory
- Micron Memory Japan Development center
- Tokyu construction Research Institute
- Toyoko Chemical Sagamihara Office
- Unilever Japan Sagamihara Factory
- Japan Yamamura Glass Tokyo Factory
- XNUMXM Japan Sagamihara Office
- Yokogawa Rental & Lease Technical Center (Sagamihara / Minamihashimoto)
- Yamada CorporationSagamihara Factory
- Yamato can Tokyo Factory, Research Institute, Technology Development Center
- KYB Sagami Factory (former company name: Kayaba Industry)
- Nikon Sagamihara Works
- Nippon Sheet Glass Sagamihara Office
- Skylark Sagamihara Merchandising Center
- Amano Tsukui Office
- ThreeBond Polymer Co., Ltd. Sagamihara Factory
- Children and JapanSagamihara Factory / Dessert Factory
- Nissei Delica Sagamihara Factory
- Ogino bread main store and studio
- Sports club Sagamihara
- Takahashi (clothing chain)
- Companies that were previously based
- Nojima(Sagamihara City was founded, now横 浜 市Moved to)
- Eye world
- Nippon Metal Industry(CurrentlyArio HashimotoEtc. have advanced)
- Teijin DuPont Film(CurrentlyKonanSagamihara Oyama Mall etc. are expanding)
- Marantz Japan(Currently: D & M Holdings Inc.) The head office and factory were in Sagamihara City. (The apartment has been demolished)
- Paint house(TokyoTama CityMoved to)
- Nippon Steel Engineering (Currently, a distribution center is built)
- Central car(MiyagiOhira VillageMoved to)
- ITT Cannon(The factory was in Sagamihara City and was producing connectors for audio equipment.KanagawaZamaMoved to)
- YokogawaSagamihara Office
- Calpis Product Development Laboratory, Health / Functional Food Development Laboratory, Basic Research Frontier Laboratory
- Caterpillar japan(Old company name: New Caterpillar Mitsubishi) Sagami Office, Sagami Development Center
- Odakyu Resorts(It used to be headquartered, but in 2021Odawara cityMoved to)
- 6 papers in Tokyo (Asahi,every day,Yomiuri,Nikkei,Sankei,Tokyo),Kanagawa newspaper,Sagami Keizai ShimbunEtc. can be subscribed.
- tv set
- In the former Sagamihara city and most of the former Shiroyama town before the merger5 stations in Tokyo Tokyo Sky TreeWith radio waves fromtvkCan be received by radio waves from the Yokohama station, and each in other areasRelay stationIt can be viewed by radio waves from. 
- Cable TV
Japan's largestCable TVThe company, which is a bureau, used to use the entire area of Sagamihara City and a part of Shiroyama Town before the merger as a service area, but now it has expanded the service area to the entire area of Sagamihara City.
- AM broadcastThen.NHK radio first 1-第 2-TBS Radio-Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.-Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.In addition toRadio JapanBut,FM broadcastThen.NHK-FM broadcasting-TOKYO FM-FM Yokohama・ Community FMFM Sagami(Sagamihara City Community FM,Machida-shiCan also be received in surrounding cities).
Water and sewerage
- Aoyama Gakuin UniversitySagamihara Campus
- Azabu University
- Oberlin UniversityPFC (Planet Fuchinobe Campus)
- Kitasato UniversitySagamihara Campus
- Sagami Women's University
- Joshibi University of Art and DesignSagamihara Campus
In Sagamihara CitySchool education lawThere is a scholarship system based on the "Sagamihara City Scholarship Ordinance" for those who are enrolled in high schools, secondary schools, colleges of technology, and vocational schools.In the past, scholarships were loan-type scholarships that were obliged to be refunded, but scholarships after enrollment in 2018 are now benefit-type.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Aihara High School(Midori Ward)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hashimoto High School(Midori Ward)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Sagamihara Sogo High School(Midori Ward)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Shiroyama High School(Midori Ward)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Tsukui High School(Midori Ward)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kamimizo High School(Chuo-ku)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Sagamihara High School(Chuo-ku)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kamimizo Minami High School(Chuo-ku)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Sagamihara Yaei High School(Chuo-ku)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Sagami Tana High School(Chuo-ku)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kanagawa Sogo Sangyo High School(South area)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Asamizodai Senior High School(South area)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Kamitsuruma High School(South area)
- Azabu University High School
- Sagamihara High School (Private)
- Natural Gakuen High School* Communication campus
High school consistent school
- Sagami Women's University Junior and Senior High School
- Tokai University Sagami High School/Secondary School
Kindergarten/elementary school/junior high school
For kindergartens, elementary schools, and junior high schools, refer to the articles in each ward.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Sagamihara Special Education School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Tsukui School for the Disabled
- Kanagawa Prefectural Sagamihara Secondary School
- LCA International Elementary School(Special Education ZoneJapan's first established in Sagamihara CityLtd.Ritsu Elementary School)
Elementary, middle and high school integrated school
Authorized child institution
- Kindergarten type certified child institution
- Certified Children's Sonoda Name Kindergarten
- Certified Children's Garden Hibariko Club
Facilities other than school education
- Driving school
- Sagami Chuo Driving School
- Sagamiko Driving School
- Hashimoto Driving School
- Sepal Riding School Hashimoto
- Public nursery school (Sagamihara City)
- Asamizodai nursery school
- Tana nursery school
- Minamiono Nursery School
- Sagamihara nursery school
- Higashibayashi nursery school
- Onuma nursery school
- Minamikamimizo nursery school
- Sunshine stand nursery school
- Taniguchi nursery school
- Osawa nursery school
- Kamiyabe nursery school
- Aihara nursery school
- Bunkyo nursery school
- Kobuchi nursery school
- Asamizo nursery school
- Shiniso nursery school
- Sobudai nursery school
- Nakano nursery school
- Tsukui Central Nursery School
- Kushikawa nursery school
- Kushikawa eastern nursery school
- Aonohara nursery school
- Aone Children's Nursery School
- Toriya Children's Nursery School
- Yose nursery school
- Uchigo nursery school
- Chigira nursery school
- Shiroyama Chuo Nursery School
- Shiroyama Seibu Nursery School
- Hizure nursery school
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Yokohama Line
- Sagami Line
- Chuo Main Line
- Keio Electric Railway(Keio)
- Sagamihara Line
- Hashimoto Station
- Odakyu Electric Railway(Odakyu)
- Odawara Line
- Enoshima Line
- Sagami-Ono Station- Higashirinma Station
Central station:Sagamihara Station[Annotation 3]
Access to main parts
The time required to travel to Tokyo and Yokohama during the day is as follows.In addition, it may take an extra 5 to 25 minutes during the morning and evening commuting hours.Here, we will focus on Hashimoto Station and Sagami-Ono Station, which are stations in areas that are recognized as central urban areas.
- To Tokyo
- Hashimoto- Shinjuku(Keio Sagamihara Line Limited express37 minutes)
- Hashimoto- MeidaimaeTransfer- Shibuya(Keio Line Limited Express +Keio Inokashira LineExpressApproximately 40 minutes * Including transfer time)
- Hashimoto -Shinjuku transfer- Tokyo(Keio Line Limited Express + JRChuo Line Rapid TrainApproximately 55 minutes * Including transfer time)
- Hashimoto- SasazukaTransfer- Motoyawata-Keisei YawataTransfer- Narita Airport(Keio Line Semi Special Express + Keio New Line / Toei Line Express +Keisei Main LineApproximately 2 hours and 20 minutes by limited express * Including transfer time)
- For Yokohama
- To Tokyo
- Sagamiono-Shinjuku (approx. 35 minutes by Odakyu Line Rapid Express)
- Sagamiono- ShimokitazawaTransfer-Shibuya (Approximately 35 minutes by Odakyu Line Rapid Express + Keio Inokashira Line Express * Including transfer time)
- Sagamiono --Shinjuku Transfer-Tokyo (Approximately 60 minutes by Odakyu Line Rapid Express + JR Chuo Line Rapid Train * Transfer time included)
- For Yokohama
- Tokai passenger railway
- linearChuo Shinkansen OfShinagawa-NagoyaScheduled to open in 2027. The detailed route was announced in September 2013.The station in Kanagawa prefecture is on the south side of Hashimoto station,Kanagawa Prefectural Aihara High SchoolOld school ground[Annotation 4]In addition, a depot will be set up in Toya, Midori-ku.Sagamihara city is near the depot, Sagami River (Ogura Bridge) And the Doshi River (Aoyama, Midori-ku), all lines are laid underground, but since the depth is within 40 meters, "Deep undergroundThe Act on Special Measures Concerning Public Use of Japan does not apply.リニア新駅設置と連動して東海道新幹線新駅をTokaido Shinkansen new station in conjunction with the establishment of a new linear stationKurami StationA plan to attract people to Kanagawa Prefecture is being led by Kanagawa Prefecture.なお、相模原駅周辺の二つの地区自治会連合会から米軍補給廠跡地を活用した相模原駅への誘致を求める要望書が提出されていたが、米軍補給廠は全面返還されるわけではないため非現実的でありIn addition, although the two district self-governing associations around Sagamihara Station have submitted a request to invite them to Sagamihara Station using the site of the U.S. military supply yard, the U.S. military supply yard will not be fully returned. Because it is unrealistic, Sagamihara station plan has disappeared.
- Odakyu Electric Railway
- Odakyu Tama LineBut TokyoTama CityIs the terminal station of the current Tama Line inKarakida StationからSagamihara StationViaKamimizo StationThere is a plan to extend to.If this plan is realized,Odakyu Odawara Line,Odakyu Enoshima Line,Keio Sagamihara LineAt the same time, it becomes an artery connecting to the western part of the city center.また、相模原駅で横浜線と交差する場合にはAlso, if you cross the Yokohama Line at Sagamihara StationLiving in JapanAmerican baseSagami General Supply DepotHowever, the assumed route (former prefectural road Kamimizo Tachikawa Line) was returned to Japan on September 2014, 9.From Kamimizo,Aikawa TownThere is also a plan to extend to the direction.When the Odakyu Tama Line is extended, all Odakyu Electric Railway lines will pass through Sagamihara City.
- East Japan Railway
- Yokohama LineFrom Hashimoto StationYabe StationOf these, there is a plan for 3.7km centered on Sagamihara Station..
- Sagami Lineso,Kamimizo StationとMinami-Hashimoto StationBetweenSakunokuchi Station,Sobudaishita StationとShimomizo StationThe establishment of Kami Isobe Station is being considered between the two.In addition, there is a demand for double tracking over all lines and an increase in the number of trains, but the prospect of realization is that the grade separation (contact solid) near Hashimoto Station and the new station building at Kamimizo Station will be designed with a structure that does not consider double tracking. I'm not standing.
- Sagamihara New Transportation (tentative name)
- Sagamihara City takes the leadSagamiono StationAs a base point,AsamizodaiViaHara Toma StationThe introduction of a new transportation system leading up to.. at firstBus Rapid TransitWe were considering the introduction of (BRT), but withdrew many dissenting opinions from residents along the railway line.
- Based on the above circumstances, Sagamihara City newly established the "New Transportation System Introduction Review Committee" and continued to discuss the selection of transportation forms, but the Sagamihara City Administrative and Financial Structural Reform Plan (Reiwa 3 April) The plan was abolished based on the formulation).
- Railway line whose plan was canceled
- Nanzu Electric Railway
- 1924,Minamitama CountyTama villageSekito (currentSeisho Sakuragaoka StationFrom)Silk RoadTsukui-gun via Yarimizu districtKawashiri VillageThe construction of the Nantsu Electric Railway (Nantsu means "south" in "Minamitama-gun" and "tsu" in "Tsukui-gun") connecting to (formerly Shiroyama-cho) was also planned.A stone monument with the words "Yarimizu Stop" stands near the "Silk Road Museum" in Hachioji, Tokyo.
- Sobu Electric Railway
- 1927, Sobu Electric Railway was established,Tsurukawa StationObtained a license to build a railway from Fuchinobe Station / Kamimizo Station to the direction of Tana.Kanagawa Prefectural Road/Tokyo Metropolitan Road 57 Sagamihara Okuramachi LineConstruction started between Fuchinobe and Tana, which is the first phase line (almost parallel to), but it was abandoned due to financial difficulties caused by the depression and was forced to dissolve.
- Seibu Tamagawa Line
- In the 1960s, the Seibu Tamagawa LineTama New TownAs an access route toKoremasaThere was a plan to cross the Tama River and extend to Hashimoto via Tama New Town, but this plan was canceled because it was necessary to go through the Chuo Line, where transportation capacity was tight at that time, to contact the city center.
- Odakyu Tama LineShiroyama Central Extension Plan
- The Odakyu Tama Line initially planned to pass from the Tama Center on the north side of the Keio Line, cross the Yokohama Line at Hashimoto, and extend to Shiroyama Chuo Station (tentative name) in the former Shiroyamamachi, and obtained a license in 1966. The license was revoked in 1987 because it was very likely that it would not be profitable in parallel with the Keio Line.
- Keio Sagamihara LineSagami Nakano extension plan
- The Keio Sagamihara LineHashimoto StationThere is a plan to extend to the area around Sagami Nakano (Midori Ward Nakano, Tsukui Town at the time of planning) in the direction of the former Tsukui District, and like Odakyu, he obtained a license in 1966 and proceeded with land acquisition, but abandoned construction. The license was revoked in 1988.なお、相模原市のウェブサイトには、合併後のマスタープランにこの計画に関する記事が掲載されていたが、その後削除されているIn addition, on the website of Sagamihara City, an article about this plan was posted in the master plan after the merger, but it has been deleted since then.. Also,Kanagawa Prefectural Railway Transportation Capacity Enhancement Promotion ConferenceIn response to the request form, Keio Electric RailwayVertical separation method Although there are some implications for the extension in, the real estate agent who acquired the land together with Keio Teito Electric Railway (at that time) when Hashimoto Station opened was also on the extension line of Keio Line Hashimoto Station. Keio Electric Railway's independent extension plan was canceled because it built its own building and sold most of the land that Keio had secured as a line site along National Route 413.代替としてAs an alternativeTsukui wide area roadThere is a plan to operate an express bus from Hashimoto Station.
- General route service
- Kanagawa Central Transportation Tama Sales Office
- Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu Machida Sales Office
- Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu Higashi/Sagamihara Sales Office
- Kanagawa Central Transport East/Yamato Office
- Kanagawa Central Transport East/Atsugi Sales Office
- Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu Higashi/Hashimoto Sales Office
- Kanagawa Central Transport West Tsukui Sales Office
- Keio BusMinami Osawa Sales Office
- Fujikyu BusUenohara Sales Office
Almost the entire cityKanagawa Central Transportation(Kanagawa) and a subsidiary of KanagawaKanagawa Central Transport East-Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu WestCovers,Hashimoto StationNorth exit and JRSagamihara StationAt the north exitKeio BusBut,Fujino StationFujikyu Bus is also on board, albeit slightly.in the pastOdakyu BusThere is also a time when the was driving into the city.
Local public enterprise(Municipal Transportation Bureau)Public transportThere is no operation record of, and there are no plans to open a new one in the future.Municipal busIs inherited from the former Tsukui Town, and the circulation line "Yamabiko" in the direction of Negoya (detailsKanagawa Chuo Kotsu West/Tsukui Office #Abolition/Transfer RouteWas operated as (see), but was abolished on April 2014, 4., Negoya district that started operation on the same dayShared taxiWas replaced by.
Operated by Sagamihara CityCommunity busIs the "Seseragi-go" in the Hashimoto area (Bridge 30 system Ario Hashimoto-Hashimoto station south exit-Kitaoka center-Sagamigawa nature village), "Onokita area community bus" in the Fuchinobe area (Fuchi 40 system Yabe station, Sagami) In front of No Hospital-Fuchinobe Station North Exit-Ono Kita District), bothKanagawa Chuo Kotsu Higashi/Hashimoto Sales OfficeThe operation is outsourced to.
The boarding method for city routes is the buso fare area's anti-kilometer system, and as in the surrounding areas, most of the fare is postpaid and numbered tickets are used for mid-ride and pre-payment, but some are prepaid (pre-ride and mid-ride) There is a route.また、市内を走る路線バスでは非接触型In addition, it is a non-contact type for route buses running in the city.Prepaid CardIsPASMOとSuicaCan be used.
- Bus terminal
Many of the bus routes that run in the old citySagamiono Station, JRSagamihara Station,Hashimoto Station,Fuchinobe Station,Kamimizo,Odakyu Sagamihara Station, Tana Bus Terminal,Zama内 のSobudaimae StationThe terminal is used as a terminal to operate routes between stations and to the central area of the city to fill the gap in the railway.Also,Kitasato University Hospital-Kitasato UniversityOf each station departure and arrival routeTransportation nodeHas the function of.以前は旧上溝（現：上溝中央バス停）やFormerly Kamimizo (currently Kamimizo Central Bus Stop)National Sagamihara HospitalAlso had a terminal function, but the role as a terminal was greatly reduced due to the reorganization of bus routes.一方で、橋本駅、JR相模原駅、淵野辺駅、古淵駅などからは東京都町田市中部および西部や八王子市南部付近をエリアとする路線も発着しているほか、境川沿いを中心とした町田市との境界付近では、町田街道を走行するOn the other hand, from Hashimoto Station, JR Sagamihara Station, Fuchinobe Station, Kobuchi Station, etc., there are also routes that cover the central and western parts of Machida City, Tokyo, and the southern part of Hachioji City. Drive on the Machida Highway near the boundary withMachida --Lines departing from and arriving at Machida Station such as Hashimoto Station and Fuchinobe Station and Hashimoto Station --Aihara - Hosei University・ Routes such as Oto are also used.
Long-distance routes to the suburbs include the route from Fuchinobe Station to Hanbara in Aikawa Town via Kamimizo and Tana, Hashimoto Station to Hachioji Station, and Sagamihara Station, although the number is small.Minami-Osawa StationExit throughSeisho Sakuragaoka Station(TokyoTama City) Is in operation. Previously from JR Sagamihara Station and Kamimizo, Harataima Station, Sagamiono, etc.Honatsugi Station(Via Zama and Via Yichi)Aikawa TownThe line to the government office was also in operation, but due to several route reorganizations, the line to Hon-Atsugi via Zama and the line to Aikawa-cho government office were abolished, and the Hon-Atsugi line via Yichi was shortened.Hara Toma StationIt is a departure and arrival from.
In the former Tsukui-gun area of Midori Ward, there are many routes from Hashimoto Station to the former Shiroyama Town and Tsukui Town, as well as Midori Ward.MikageSales office located in (Mikage)Tsukui Sales Office) As a terminalSagamiko Station, Aikawa-cho Hanbara, Kiyokawa-mura Miyagase, etc. In the former Fujino town area, the main route is from Fujino station. Once from MikageHachioji Station,Honatsugi Station,Hiratsuka StationLong-distance routes to such places were in operation.1999, To maintain unprofitable routesTsukui Kanako BusWas established, and the lines west of Mikage were mainly transferred.2002Since then, several routes have been reorganized and abolished within the jurisdiction of the Tsukui Sales Office.2004In September, a major route reorganization took place.2005Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu opened Tsukui Sales Office in AprilSagamihara Sales OfficeAnd reorganized into Mikage marshalling yard and Shiroyama marshalling yard by entrusting it to Tsukui Kanako Bus.2017In January, due to the reorganization of the shared bus business of the Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu Group, the contractor was changed from Tsukui Kanako Bus to Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu West.
- Chuo Expressway : Sagamiko East Exit - Sagamiko IC -(Fujino PA) (Central Japan Expressway）
- Ken-O Expressway : Sagamihara IC - Sagamihara Aikawa IC
- National Route 16(Tokyo ring) *
- National Route 20(Koshu Highway) *
- National Route 129(Mt. Ooyama Road)
- National Route 412(Michi Tsukui)
- National Route 413(Tsukui Highway / Michishi Michi)
- Items marked with *Sobu National Highway Office(Others are managed by Sagamihara City, which is an ordinance-designated city).
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 35 Yokkaichiba Uenohara Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 46 Sagamihara Chigasaki Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 48 Kajitani Sagamihara Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 51 Machida Atsugi Line(Gyokou Road)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 52 Sagamihara Machida Line(Kitasato Street)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 54 Sagamihara Aikawa Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road/Tokyo Metropolitan Road 57 Sagamihara Okuramachi Line(Shibamizo Kaido)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 60 Atsugi Tsukui Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 63 Sagamihara Oiso Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 64 Isehara Tsukui Line(Miyagase Lake Line)
- Kanagawa Prefecture Route 65 Atsugi Aikawa Tsukui Line(Old Tsukui Highway)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 76 Yamakita Fujino Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 502 Fuchinobe Stop Line(Lyra street)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 503 Sagamihara Tachikawa Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 504 Sagamihara Stop Line(Sagami Yume Odori)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 505 Hashimoto Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 506 Hachioji Shiroyama Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 507 Sobudai Sagamihara Line(Muratomi line)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 508 Atsugi Shiroyama Line(Old Mt. Ooyama Road, Old National Route 129)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No.509 Sobudaishita Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 510 Nagatake Kawashiri Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 511 Oinoue Kamiechi Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 513 Toriya Kawajiri Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 514 Miyagase Aikawa Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 515 Mitsui Sagamiko Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 516 Asakawa Sagamiko Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 517 Oku Makino Sagamiko Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 518 Fujino Tsukui Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 519 Sagamiko Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 520 Yoshino Uenohara Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 521 Sanogawa Uenohara Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 522 Sobara Fujino Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 523 Fujino Stop Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 525 Fuchu Sagamihara Line
- Hayatogawa forest road
- Arai forest road
- Okuno forest road
- Isezawa forest road
- Southeast forest road
- God's river forest road
- Sagami Ryokudo Ryokuchi
- IrrigationWaterway"East trunk line irrigation canal" and "East trunk line irrigation canal Ono branch line" of (Hatakansui canal)PedestrianとBicycleAs a promenade / green road that can only be passedKanagawa(Current jurisdiction is Sagamihara City).隣接するAdjacentYamato OfYamato pedestrian roadIt continues from, and the length is about 10.5km in Sagamihara city.
- Sagami's friendship path
- Similar to Sagami Ryokudo Ryokuchi, the irrigation canal "West Trunk Aqueduct" has been developed as a promenade and green road.計画延長約5kmのうちOf the planned extension of about XNUMXkm2004At that time, about 3.5km has been maintained.ZamaStraddle.The name is open to the public.
- Under construction and under planning
It is a road that connects the former Sagamihara city area and the former Tsukui-gun 4 towns, and also serves as a bypass function for national highways 412 and 413.Construction is underway as an access road for the Ken-O Expressway (Sagami Transit Road), and it is already partially in service between Hashimoto Gosetsuji-Negoya (intersection with Prefectural Road 65) and near Katsuse Bridge (due to the replacement of the old Katsuse Bridge). Has been done.The route is from National Route 16 Hashimoto Gosetsuji, passing through Shinogura Bridge, accessing the Sagamihara IC on the Ken-O Expressway (Sagami Transit Road), crossing National Route 412 and National Route 413, passing through Katsuse Bridge and passing through the Chuo Expressway Sagamiko IC. It is planned to connect to the vicinity.However, the city planning has not been decided west of Negoya (intersection with Prefectural Road 65) -Aoyama (intersection with National Road 412), which was incorporated into the section by extending the city planning road Shiroyama Tsukui Line.
Sights and historic sites
- Main castle
- Main temple
- Main shrine
- Arika ShrineOkumiya
- Oishi Shrine - Ningyo JoruriIs a specialty.
- Kamegaike Hachimangu
- Suwa Myojin
- Tana Hachimangu
- Hikawa Shrine
- Mishima Shrine
- Muratomi Shrine
- Main burial mounds
- Main ruins
- Katsusaka Ruins(country'sHistoric site）
- Kawajiri Stone Age Site(Historic site of the country)
- Kohodo Ruins
- Suwarashi Paleolithic Ruins(Historic site of the country)
- Tanamukaihara Ruins(Historic site of the country)
- Main historical sites
- Ishii family residence(Country designationImportant cultural property）
- Former Nakamura Family Residence
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Prefectural Sagamihara Park
- Municipal Kanuma Park
- Municipal Sagamihara Asamizo Park
- Sagamihara Asamizo Park Stadium(Sagamihara Gion Stadium)
- Municipal Sagamihara Kita Park
- Municipal Fuchinobe Park
- Municipal Dohogawa Park
- Sagamihara City Gymnasium
- Municipal general swimming pool(Sagamihara Green Pool)
- Prefectural Tsukui Lake Shiroyama Park
- Prefectural Sagamiko Park
- Leisure / Nature
- Sagami River
- Lake Tsukui
- Lake Miyagase
- Sagami Lake
- Sagami Lake Resort Pleasure Forest
- Municipal Nature Village (Sagamigawa Nature Village)
- Doshi River
- Hayato Otaki(100 Waterfalls in Japan）
Festivals and events
- Festival-January 1th.Tana HachimanguWill be held at.市のOf the cityIntangible folk cultural propertyIs specified in.
- Citizen's Cherry Blossom Festival --Early April (4 days).It will be held at City Hall Sakura Dori.The year when the Unified Local Elections are held will be held as the Wakaba Festival in mid-May.
- Sagami's big凧 --May (festival).A large kite of 5 meters square can be raised in the Shiniso area.It has been selected as one of the 14.4 Kanagawa Festivals.
- Kamimizo Summer Festival-Late July.It has been selected as one of the 7 Kanagawa Festivals.
- Sagami Lake Festival Fireworks Festival -June 8th.Sagami LakeHeld on the shore of the lake.打上玉数は5000発であるThe number of launch balls is XNUMX.
- Hashimoto Tanabata Festival - Early August.It has been selected as one of the 8 Kanagawa Festivals.
- Ningyo Joruri --Mid August.Oishi ShrineIt will be held in
- Fujino Festival-Mid-August.It has been selected as one of the 8 Kanagawa Festivals.
- Ogura Bridge Lantern Floating -June 8th.Sagami River OfOgura BridgeIt will be held in the river below.
- Summer fireworks display --Last Saturday of August.Sagami River OfTakada BridgeIt will be held in the vicinity.
- Shiroyama Summer Festival-August 8th and 27th.Held around Kawajiri Hachimangu.
- Sagamihara Yosakoi RANBU! --Mid September.
- Swim carp streamer Sagami River
- In addition to the above, Nebuta Carnival and Andon Festival are held in Hashimoto and Sagamihara.
The following are all1976(51)10/19ToIntangible Folk Cultural Property of Kanagawa PrefectureIs specified in.
- Shimokuzawa Lion Dance-Held at Shimokuzawa Mitake Shrine in late August.
- Oshima Lion Dance-in late AugustSuwa MyojinIt will be held in
- Toriya Lion Dance-Held at Suwa Myojin on the second Saturday of August.
サ ッ カ ー
- SC Sagamihara(J League) -Home is Sagamihara Gion Park Stadium
- Nojimastella Kanagawa Sagamihara(WE League) -Home is Sagamihara Gion Park Stadium
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Sagamihara Dynaboars(JAPAN RUGBY LEAGUE ONE)-Home ground is Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Sagamihara Ground in Chuo Ward
Cycle road race
Works set in Sagamihara
- Department store! Summer story,Department Store! Autumn Story,Summer! Department store story ――Both are set in the Isetan Sagamihara store in Sagamiono, Minami-ku.
- Shoplifting G Men/Yuki Nikaido --Set in the iworld Sagamihara store in Chuo Ward.
- Sanda Monogatari-Set in Aoyama, Midori-ku.
- Sanshiro --Mitsui, Midori-kuMinenoyakushiAppears as a battlefield for each other. Minenoyakushi has a "Sanshiro duel monument".
- Hopeiro's Melancholy Series-Handling the fictional soccer club "Big Kite Sagamihara" set in SagamiharaNaoto InoueNovel.
- Fully available --Set in Hotel Ailean Donan in Chuo Ward.
- School Days,Summer days ――Sagamihara is the model for Haramihama, where the main character lives. The place name Sagamihara is often seen during the work.
- Student council officers ――In the anime, the private Sakurasai Gakuen that the main character attends is depicted as the area around Sagami-Ono, and Sagami-Ono Station appears as "Sagami-Ono-mae Station".
- Aiken Rosinante's Animal Diary-The Misfortune of Pet Dog Rosinante- --The university that the main character attends is Azabu University in Chuo Ward.
- Overlev! --The model of Yokoyama Pass is Otarimizu Pass. In addition, the high school that the main character attended is Hashimoto High School, and you can see many depictions of the city during the work.
- Good tomorrow! ――The model of Asamigawa City, which is the stage of the work, is Sagamihara City, and JRSagamihara StationAnd the scenery of various parts of the city is used almost as it is.
- Future Diary (Cartoon) ――In the animation, various parts of Sagamihara city are depicted as a model of the stage in Sakurami city, Kanagawa prefecture, and Sakurami station is JR.Sagamihara StationIs drawn as it is.
- Limit (Cartoon) ――The story begins when a bus crashes down a cliff on the way to an exchange camp, which is a school event of Prefectural Yono High School in Sagamihara City. In addition, Kyowa Junior High School in Chuo Ward is used as the stage for Yono High School.
- Tsubu ★ Dollar --Animation modeled on the local idol "Tsubu ☆ DOLL" in Sagamihara City (however, the animation itself is not shown)
- Babylon (Novel) ――The stage is a new administrative division "New Area" that was established by crossing the border between Machida City, Hachioji City, Tama City and Kanagawa Prefecture, and Sagamihara City will appear in the animation.
Works that were filmed
- Stalker/Invite Woman --The final episodeSagamihara Asamizo ParkIs the stage.
- Trick movie version --Sanogawa Kamanosawa area (used as a fictitious thread village)
- I'm afraid !!! ――As a home or school areaSagamihara Park,Sagamihara Asamizo ParkWas used.
- Shimokita Sundays - Aya UetoI used the hot spring inn (Jinkeien) of Jinba Onsen in Midori Ward as the parents' house of Yui Satonaka who plays (By the way, this inn isUse of oysters in downtownIn the summer of 2001, Hitoshi MatsumotoPunishment game"Abandoned inn alone for XNUMX days and XNUMX night"sotest of courageIt was also used as a stage for).
- Soap bubbles on hands,Talking and talking Talking and talking,ROOKIES--Location at Sagamihara Prefectural Stadium.
- Be the wind of a moment --Modeled on the track and field club of Asamizodai High School.
- Rough ROUGH - Sagamihara High School (Private)-Sagami Women's University・ Sagamihara Green Pool, etc.
- 14 year old mother,Dear Sir, Father --Some of Sagamihara City Hall has appeared.
- Puppy waltz --Use Yoshino Event Park.
- Geroppa! --Former Fujino Town Obuchi Elementary School in Midori Ward.
- Hakoirimsume! --Former Makigo Elementary School in Midori Ward.
- Broadcast Ban 5 "What is the horrifying tragedy of the hidden" Shijin no Mura "?" --Photographed at a campsite in Midori Ward.
- Closed note --A park where children take commemorative photos Sagamihara Asamizo Park
- hero of justice --Use the area around Sagamihara City Hall.
- Love Con - Movie versionLove ConでSagamihara Asamizo Parkuse.
- DRIFT-In the 3rd and 4th seriesOgura BridgeTaken with.Filming was also done in other series.
- The Quiz Show ――Aonohara campsite in Midori Ward is used in the flashback scene at the campsite.
- With a real face (TV drama) --Uses Sagamiono Central Park.ドラマ本放送中にDuring the drama main broadcastUtchan Nanchan must do it!Unnan used the park as a parody for Akina Nakamori and Narumi Yasuda.
- Outside of Mahoro Station (TV drama) -Shops and parks in the Sagamihara XNUMX-chome area, Chuo-ku.Bento shop in Sagamiono XNUMX-chome, Minami-ku.
Town name, character name, etc.
- The name of the town / character following the name of the main office / jurisdiction branch office indicates the location of the city hall / jurisdiction branch office, etc.
- * At the end indicates the Atsugi MA area described later.
- Town names / character names with cautionary notes in parentheses at the end indicate that they are town names / character names that span the jurisdiction of multiple branch offices.
Town name / character name and zip code
- Midori Ward government office jurisdiction… Ward office: 6-2-1 Hashimoto
- (〒252-0137) Nihonmatsu [Nihonmatsu] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0143)And[Hashimoto] 1-8 chome
- (〒252-0132) Hashimotodai [Hashimotodai] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0144) Higashihashimoto [Higashihashimoto] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0142) Motohashimotocho [Motohashimotocho]
- Osawa Machizukuri Center jurisdiction… Machizukuri Center: Oshima 1776-5
- (〒252-0135) Ooaza Oshima [Oshima]
- (〒252-0136) Kamikuzawa in large letters [Kamikuzawa]
- (〒252-0134) Oaza Shimokuzawa [Most]
- (〒252-0124) Large lettersTana[Tana] [Part]
- Shiroyama Machizukuri Center jurisdiction
- (〒252-0115) Kokura [Ogura]
- (〒252-0105) Kubosawa 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0116) Shiroyama 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0113) Tanigahara [Tanigahara] 1-2 chome
- (〒252-0117) Nakazawa [Nakazawa]
- (〒252-0114) Hayamajima [Hayamajima]
- (〒252-0102)Harajuku[Harajuku] 1-5 chome
- (〒252-0103) Harajuku Minami [Harajuku Minami] 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0106) Hirota [Hirota]
- (〒252-0101) Machiya [Machiya] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0104) Mukaihara [Mukaihara] 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0112) Wakabadai [Wakabadai] 1-7 chome
- Tsukui Town Development Center jurisdiction (It also serves to bundle the Kushigawa, Toriya, Aonohara, and Aone branch offices, which are the subordinate organizations of this center.)
- (〒252-0152) Oi [Oi]
- (〒252-0157) Nakano [Naka]
- (〒252-0158) Matano [Matano]
- (〒252-0151) Mitsui [Mii]
- Kushigawa branch office jurisdiction… Branch office: Aoyama 1012
- (〒252-0156) Aoyama [Aoyama]
- (〒252-0154) Nagatake [Nagatake]
- (〒252-0153) Negoya [Negoya]
- Toriya branch office jurisdiction… Branch office: Toriya 1064
- (〒252-0155) Toya [Toya]
- Aonohara branch office jurisdiction… Branch office: Aonohara 1619
- (〒252-0161) Aonohara [Aonohara]
- Aone branch office jurisdiction… Branch office: Aone 1331
- (〒252-0162) Aone [Aone]
- Sagamiko Town Development Center jurisdiction
- (〒252-0173) Obara [Obara]
- (〒252-0188) Suwarashi Shinto [Shinto]
- (〒252-0174) Chigira [Chigira]
- (〒252-0171) Yose [Yose]
- (〒252-0172) Yosehoncho [Yosehoncho]
- (〒252-0175) Wakayanagi [Wakayanagi]
- Fujino Town Development Center jurisdiction
- (〒252-0184) Obuchi [Obuchi]
- (〒252-0181) Sanogawa [Sanogawa]
- (〒252-0182) Sawai [Sawai]
- (〒252-0187) Nagura [Nagura]
- (〒252-0185) Hizure [Hizure]
- (〒252-0186) Magino [Magino]
- (〒252-0183) Yoshino [Yoshino]
- Chuo Ward Office jurisdiction… Ward office: Chuo 2-11-15
- (〒252-0235) Aioi [Aioi] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0224) Aoba [Aoba] 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0205)(I.e.[Oyama] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0205)Oaza Oyama[Oyama]
- (〒252-0214) Koyocho [Kouyocho]
- (〒252-0217) Komachidori [Komachidori] 1-2 chome
- (〒252-0231)Sagamihara[Sagamihara] 1-8 chome
- (〒252-0254) Oaza Shimokuzawa [Shimokuzawa] [Part]
- (〒252-0213) Susukino Town [Susukinocho]
- (〒252-0216) Seishin 1-8 chome
- (〒252-0221) Takane 2-3 chome
- (〒252-0239) Central [Chuou] 1-6 chome
- (〒252-0237) Chiyoda 1-7 chome
- (〒252-0228) Namiki [Namiki] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0027) Hikarigaoka [Hikarigaoka] 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0215) Hikawacho [Hikawacho]
- (〒252-0236) Fujimi [Fujimi] 1-6 chome
- (〒252-0238) Hoshigaoka [Hoshigaoka] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0223) Matsugaoka [Matsugaoka] 1-2 chome
- (〒252-0225) Midorigaoka [Midorigaoka] 1-2 chome
- (〒252-0253) Minamihashimoto [Minamihashimoto] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0212) Miyashimo [Miyashimo] 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0211) Miyashimohoncho [Miyashimohoncho] 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0229) Yaei 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0232)Yabe[Yabe] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0226) Yokodai 1-7 chome
- (〒252-0242) Yokoyama 1-6 Chome [Most]
- (〒252-0241) Yokoyamadai [Yokoyamadai] 1-2 chome
- Onokita Town Development Center jurisdiction… Machizukuri Center: 1-10-20 Kanumadai
- Kamimizo Town Development Center jurisdiction… Machizukuri Center: 7-7-17 Kamimizo
- (〒252-0243)Kamimizo[Kamimizo] 1-7 chome
- (〒252-0243) Oaza Kamimizo [Kamimizo] [Most]
- (〒252-0244) Oaza Tana [Tana] [Part]
- (〒252-0242) Yokoyama [Yokoyama] 5-chome [Part]
- Tana Town Development Center jurisdiction… Machizukuri Center: Tana 4834
- (〒252-0243) Oaza Kamimizo [Kamimizo] [Part]
- (〒252-0246) Suigotana [Suigoutana] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0244) Large lettersTana[Tana] [Most]
- (〒252-0245) Tanashioda [Tanashioda] 1-4 chome
- Minami Ward Office jurisdiction… Ward office: Sagamiono 5-chome 31-1
- (〒252-0303)Sagami Ohno[Sagamiono] 1-9 chome
- (〒252-0307) Bunkyo 1-2 Chome
- (〒252-0317) Misono [Miso] 1-3 chome
- (〒252-0305) Yutakacho [Yutakacho]
- (〒252-0334) Wakamatsu [Wakamatsu] 2, 3, 5-chome [Part]
- Ononaka Town Development Center jurisdiction… Branch office: Kobuchi 3-21-1
- (〒252-0332) Nishi Onuma 1-5 Chome
- (〒252-0333) Higashionuma [Higashi Onuma] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0334) Wakamatsu 1-6 Chome [Most]
- Asamizo Town Development Center jurisdiction… Branch office: Toma 1324-2
- (〒252-0335) Oaza Shimomizo [Shimomizo]
- (〒252-0336) Large character Taima [Taima]
- Shiniso Machizukuri Center jurisdiction… Branch office: Isobe 916-3
- (〒252-0325) Araisono 2-chome [partial] *
- (〒252-0325) Araisono [Araisono] [Most] *
- (〒252-0327) Oaza Isobe [Isobe] *
- (〒252-0326) Oaza Shindo [Shindo]
- SagamidaiTown development center jurisdiction… Branch office: 1-13-5 Sagamidai
- (〒252-0321)Sagamidai[Sagamidai] 1-7 chome *
- (〒252-0322) Sagamidai Danchi [Sagamidaidanchi]
- (〒252-0315) Sakuradai [Sakuradai]
- (〒252-0316) Futaba [Futaba] 1-2 chome
- (〒252-0317) Misono [Miso] 4-5 chome
- (〒252-0314) Minamidai [Minamidai] 1-6 chome
- SobudaiTown development center jurisdiction… Branch office: Araisono 3-29-13
- (〒252-0325) Araisono [Araisono] 1-5 Chome [Most] *
- (〒252-0324)Sobudai[Sobudai] 1-3 chome *
- (〒252-0323) Sobudai Danchi [Sobudaidanchi] 1-2 chome *
- Higashibayashi Machizukuri Center jurisdiction… Branch office: 1-10-10 Sonan
- (〒252-0302)Kamizuru[Kamitsuruma] 4-8 Chome [Most]
- (〒252-0312) Sonan [Sonan] 1-4 chome
- (〒252-0311) Higashirinkan [Higashirinkan] 1-8 chome
- (〒252-0313) Matsugaecho [Matsugaecho]
- Zama Post Office：252-00xx・252-85xx・252-86xx・252-87xx・252-03xx
- Hashimoto Post Office: 252-01xx ・ 252-51xx
- Sagamihara Post Office: 252-02xx ・ 252-52xx
- Government-designated cityWith the transition,2010(Heisei22 years)4/1The postal code has changed throughout Sagamihara City and Zama City.
- 252-00xx Zama City (Example) Midorigaoka, Zama City Before change: 228-0021 → Current: 252-0021
- 252-01xx Midori Ward, Sagamihara City (Example) Hashimoto, Midori-ku Before change: 229-1103 → Current: 252-0143
- 252-02xx Chuo Ward, Sagamihara City (Example) Chuo-ku Chuo Before change: 229-0039 → Current: 252-0239
- 252-03xx Minami Ward, Sagamihara City (Example) Sagamiono, Minami-ku Before change: 228-0803 → Current: 252-0303
Area code of telephone number and MA
- SagamiharaMA 042（042-700〜716、718〜730、732〜780、782〜799、810〜816、818〜819、850〜869）相模原市の大半
- Hachioji MA 042 (042-680, 682-689) Sagamiko Town / Fujino Town Regional Autonomous Region
- Atsugi MA 046 (046-251 to 259, 266, 298) Part of the southern part of the Sagamihara district (areas with * at the end in the list of town names, etc.)
- Calls from the Sagamihara MA area to the Atsugi MA area are calls within the prefecture.
- Calls from the Sagamihara MA / Atsugi MA area to the Hachioji MA area are inter-prefectural calls
- Since Sagamihara MA includes Machida City, Tokyo (excluding Miwamachi and Miwamidoriyama), calls from most areas of Sagamihara City to most areas of Machida City are local calls.
- The weather forecast will be 042-78-177
- There are some exceptions for both zip code and telephone
- Otsuki MA 0554 Although it is a small part of the Obuchi district in Fujino Town, the address of the corresponding building isYamanashiUenoharaMay indicate that
Changes in address notation (since 2006)
|Region||-XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X Day||October 2006, 3-|
|October 2007, 3-|
|October 2010, 4-|
|Former Tsukui Town Area||Tsukui Town, Tsukui District ○○||Tsukui Town, Sagamihara City ○○||Same as the left||Midori Ward, Sagamihara City ○○|
|Former Sagamiko Town Area||Sagamiko Town, Tsukui District ○○||Sagamiko Town, Sagamihara City ○○||Same as the left||Midori Ward, Sagamihara City ○○|
|Former Fujino town area||Fujino Town, Tsukui District ○○||Same as the left||Fujino Town, Sagamihara City ○○||Midori Ward, Sagamihara City ○○|
|Old Shiroyama town area||Shiroyama-cho, Tsukui-gun ○○||Same as the left||Shiroyama Town, Sagamihara City ○○||Midori Ward, Sagamihara City ○○|
|Former Sagamihara City Area (Northwest)||Sagamihara City ○○||Same as the left||Same as the left||Midori Ward, Sagamihara City ○○|
|Former Sagamihara city area (center)||Sagamihara City ○○||Same as the left||Same as the left||Chuo-ku, Sagamihara City ○○|
|Former Sagamihara city area (southeast)||Sagamihara City ○○||Same as the left||Same as the left||Minami-ku, Sagamihara City ○○|
- 100 sound scenes in Japan: Of Dohogawa ParkMurmuringAnd the voice of wild birds
- 小 惑星Above place name "Sagamihara": Spacecraft conducted in 2005HayabusaBased on the results of scientific observations byAsteroid ItokawaThe pebble plain above,Institute for Space ScienceNamed "Sagamihara Regio" after the location of.International Astronomical Union(IAU) Registered as an approved place name.
- ^ SaitamaSaitama,FukuokaKitakyushuWas bornAfter the warHowever, these two cities were created by the merger of several local governments, and include the cities that were enforced before the war at the time of the merger.
- ^ The Isetan Building will be demolished around December 2021 (Reiwa 3), and the site will be reused as a 12-story complex tower condominium.
- ^ "JTBThe central station of the city according to the timetable.
- ^ Aihara High School in 2019Vocational Development CollegeMoved to the former site of Sagamihara Campus.
- ^ (PDF) Sagamihara City (October 2009, 10). Retrieved June 23, 2021.
- ^ Return of 17 hectares of Sagami Depot Maintenance plan until FY15 Reorganization of US forces in Japan Realized agreement in 08(Kanagawa newspaper: Kanaroko October 2014, 10) Retrieved December 1, 2019
- ^ "Daytime population estimation". Sagamihara City. 2020/9/14Browse.
- ^ "vol.11 From Doshi Michi of autumn leaves to Lake Yamanaka". Nikkan Sotsupo Shimbun (September 2009, 11). 2016/1/16Browse.
- ^ Sagamihara Citizen's Fresh Nature Village [Closed on March 29, 3]Sagamihara City (viewed December 2019, 12)
- ^ "Cancellation of friendship city tie-up with Trans Canada Trail”. Sagamihara City (July 2016, 7). 2020/3/25Browse.
- ^ Sagamihara City: Transition to an ordinance-designated city "To Kita Ward" Petitions One after another Northern area Ward name, difficulty in responding to the city side / Kanagawa"Mainichi Shimbun" April 2009, 4 (as of April 19, 2009)Internet archive）
- ^ Sagamihara City: Citizens' cooperative subsidy rejects resident audit request "No fact of discretionary deviance" / Kanagawa[Broken link]Mainichi Shimbun October 2009, 5
- ^ Sagamihara City: Transition to government-designated city New administrative district name, "Kita Ward" petition rejected / Kanagawa"Mainichi Shimbun" April 2009, 6 (as of April 14, 2009)Internet archive）
- ^ Sagamihara Robot Introduction Support Center(Retrieved September 2019, 12)
- ^ The Isetan Sagamihara store is closed after XNUMX years of history. --Kanagawa Shimbun, September 2019, 9
- ^ Broadcast area guide Chuo-ku, Sagamihara --Broadcasting Service Advancement Promotion Association (A-PAB)
- ^ Benefit-type scholarship for high school students Sagamihara City, XNUMX students in the first grade(Kanagawa Shimbun: Kanaroko January 2017, 10)
- ^ "Sagami Keizai Shimbun Linear Chuo Shinkansen Station Candidate Site Tour Hashimoto and Sagamihara Attract Battle”. Sagami Keizai Shimbun (April 2009, 4). 2009/6/11Browse.
- ^ Linear Chuo Shinkansen "Sagamihara Station" Hashimoto is influential (Sagami Keizai Shimbun June 2011, 6)
- ^ "3 km in the center of Sagamihara Station" JR Yokohama Line continuous grade crossing Sagamihara Mayor revealed(Kanagawa Shimbun: Kanaroko January 2015, 3)
- ^ Promotion of new transportation system introduction
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ About Tsukui Sales Office timetable revision March 2014, 3, Kanagawa Chuo Kotsu (viewed October 20, 2014)
- ^ Negoya district shared taxi Sagamihara City (viewed December 2014, 10)
- ^ Sagami Ryokudo Ryokuchi(Sagamihara City)
- ^ Sagami's friendship path(Sagamihara City)
- ^ Sagami Lake Festival Fireworks Festival
There is a related article on Wikinews.Sagamihara City, Kanagawa Prefecture, to move to a government-designated city in April next year