Photo: A scene from the restored movie "Kawa, that betrayal is heavy" (provided by Kawasaki City Museum)
Restoration of Typhoon-damaged Movie Film Screening in Tama Ward in September Kawasaki City Museum
If you write the contents roughly
With the cooperation of the National Film Archive of Japan, the Hiroshima City Film and Culture Library, and IMAGICA Entertainment Media Service (Tokyo), restoration began in September 21 and was completed at the end of March this year.
The Kawasaki City Museum (Nakahara Ward, Kawasaki City), which was damaged by Typhoon No. → Continue reading
Kanaroko by Kanagawa Shimbun
Kanaroko is a news site operated by the Kanagawa Shimbun. As the only local newspaper in Kanagawa Prefecture, we have a news gathering network throughout the prefecture to provide a wealth of information on incidents and accidents, political administration, economics, sports, culture, and heartwarming topics in the region.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hiroshima City Video Culture Library(Hiroshima Eizou Bunka Library)Hiroshima cityNaka-ku OfHiroshima City Central ParkInHiroshima Cityabout the video offilm archiveFacility (library-Movie theater) and is also treated as one of the libraries.
1982On May 57, 5, local governments held the first "film collection, preservation, and screening" and "music materials (record-CD) opened as a facility for collecting and preserving.Hiroshima City Central LibraryIt is a complex facility with.
In addition to lending out materials in the collection to local groups, movies are screened in the 169-seat screening room in the museum.
- Museum Hours of Operation
- Movie screening
- 35mm film: 510 yen for adults, 250 yen for seniors, 250 yen for children (groups of 30 or more: 400 yen for adults, 190 yen for seniors, 190 yen for children)
- Others: 380 yen for adults, 180 yen for seniors, 180 yen for children (groups of 30 or more: 290 yen for adults, 140 yen for seniors, 140 yen for children)
- every Monday
- The day after a holiday stipulated by the law on national holidays
- However, if it falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, the weekday immediately after that
- New Year's Holiday(August 12-September 29)
- ^ Current name from April 2014, 4 (name changed due to transition to public interest incorporated foundation, same name before 1).Former name: Hiroshima Future City Creation Foundation (2011-March 2014). The project has been entrusted since its opening in 1982..
- ^ Hiroshima City Cultural Foundation
- ^ a b "Foundation overview”. Hiroshima City Cultural Foundation. April 2014, 8Browse.
- ^ a b c d Library Directory 2013, p. 84.
- ^ Library Directory 2013, p. 7.
- ^ Business Report 2013, p. 12.
- ^ a b "Overview". Hiroshima City Video Culture Library.As of August 2014, 8original[Broken link]More archives.April 2014, 8Browse.
- ^ Business Report 2013, p. 58.
- ^ a b c Library Directory 2013, p. 5.
- ^ a b c d e f "Usage guidance". Hiroshima City Video Culture Library.As of August 2014, 8original[Broken link]More archives.April 2014, 8Browse.
- "(PDF)”. Hiroshima City (2013). As of March 2014, 3original[Broken link]More archives.April 2014, 8Browse.
- "(PDF)”. Hiroshima City (2013). As of March 2014, 8original[Broken link]More archives.April 2014, 8Browse.
- Shigeru Okada (Toei) - I worked hard to open the museum.