Photo movie "Himitsu no Nacchan. Kenichi Takito (C) 2023 "Himitsu no Nacchan." Production Committee who plays the role of drag queen in
Kenichi Takito, "Amazingly beautiful myself" Drag Queen's first challenge "Himitsu no Nacchan. 』First starring in the movie
If you write the contents roughly
I am only grateful to the people of Gujo Hachiman who accepted us from Tokyo in large numbers for that Korona-ka.
The movie "Himitsu no Nacchan" starring actor Kenichi Takito in the role of drag queen. Is January 2023, 1 ... → Continue reading
Mainly on the latest information on domestic and foreign movies & TV dramas, the "now" of entertainment, which has become a hot topic on the Internet such as animation and overseas gossip, is transmitted daily with news!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Gujo HachimanIt is often called (Gujo Hachiman).Since ancient times, it has prospered as the political and commercial center of Gujo-gun, and since it became Gujo City, the Gujo City Hall and the local agency of Gifu Prefecture have been set up.
Hida HighlandsLocated in the southern part of.Nagara RiverRuns through the town area from north to south, the altitude of the city is about 200m, and tributaries flow from the mountains east and west of the town.The settlement is formed along the Nagara River and its tributaries, and of the Nagara River and its tributaries.Yoshida RiverThe area near the confluence of is the city area.
The town area has a part protruding to the southeast and belongs to the basin of the Konabi River.This is also the Nagara River system, but the confluence is downstreamSeki CityIn Yawata TownwatershedIt is separated from other areas.The Ontani and Kokuma rivers belong to the Kiso River system.
- Mountain:Takagayama(1,224m), Chigoyama (818m), Kyotsukayama (863m)
- river:Nagara River,Yoshida River, Kodara River, Nabi River, Kibishima River, Chitora River, Onabi River, Kanaryo River, Oniya River, Kouma River
- Yamato Town-Myobao Village-Wara Village-Minami Village(CurrentGujo)
- Kaneyama(CurrentGero City）
- Kaminoho Village-Horado Village-Itatori Village(CurrentSeki City）
- Edo period-Gujo Hachiman in the early modern periodHachiman Clan (Gujo Clan) Ofcastle townProspered from ancient times. In the second half of the 16th centuryEndo MorichiBuilt Hachiman Castle.After that, after the reign of Mr. Inaba, Mr. Endo, Mr. Inoue, Mr. Kanamori, and Mr. Aoyama,Abandoned DomainByGujo-gunIt became.
- March 1889, 22 (Meiji 7)- Municipal systemBy enforcementGujo-gunYawata Town (first generation) was established.
- 1929 (Showa 4)- Ministry of Railways(National railway) Koshiminami Line (currently)Nagara Railway Oeminami Line) Fukado Station-Gujo-Hachiman Station is open.
- December 1954, 29 (Showa 12) --Yawata Town ・Kawaai Village-Kuchimyōgata-Aioi Village-Nishiwara VillageMergedYawata Town(2nd generation) was established.
- April 1957, 32-Incorporated a part of Yamato Village (Arisaka).
- March 2004, 16-Yawata Town,Yamato Town,Swan town,Takasu Village,Minami Village,Myobao Village,Wara VillageMerged withGujoWas launched.Hachimancho was abolished on the same day.The city hall was located at the former Yawata Town Hall.
The number of MPs is 12.
- Mutou Mutsumi
- Kujio Komori (Mayor at the time of merger)
Junior high school
- Yawata Municipal Yawata Junior High School
- Yawata Municipal Hachiman Nishi Junior High School
- Yawata Municipal Nishiwara Junior High School
- Yawata Municipal Yawata Elementary School
- Yawata Town Kawai Elementary School
- Yawata Municipal Kuchimeikata Elementary School
- Yawata Municipal Aio Elementary School
- Yawata Municipal Aioi Daini Elementary School
- Yawata Municipal Nishiwara Elementary School
- Yawata Town Kawai Junior High School(Closed in 1958)
- Yawata Municipal Kuchimeikata Junior High School(Closed in 1974)
- Yawata Municipal Aioi Junior High School(Closed in 1980)
- Yawata Municipal Aioi Junior High School Aioi Branch School(Closed in 1959)
- Yawata Municipal Aioi Daini Junior High School(Closed in 1980)
- Yawata Municipal Onabi Junior High School(Closed in 1987)
- Yawata Municipal Kuchimeikata Elementary School First Delivery Branch School(Closed in 1956)
- Yawata Municipal Kuchimeikata Elementary School Ariho Branch School(Closed in 1960)
- Yawata Municipal Nishiwara Elementary School Irima Branch School(Closed in 1963)
- Yawata Municipal Nishiwara Elementary School Sugawa Branch School(Closed in 1967)
- Yawata Town Kawai Elementary School Kawaka Branch School(Closed in 1968)
- Yawata Municipal Aioi Elementary School Akuda Branch School(Closed in 1970)
- Yawata Municipal Aioi Elementary School Aioi Branch School(Closed in 1970)
- Hachiman Municipal Onabi Elementary School Nonokura Branch School(Closed in 1972)
- Yawata Municipal Hachiman Daini Elementary School(Closed in 1994)
- Yawata Municipal Onabi Elementary School(Closed in 2002)
Located in the mountains, but in the late 20th centuryYoshida RiverとNagara RiverA factory was located along the road, and the industry flourished.In agriculture, rice, beef cattle and flowers were produced.
- Industrial population
- Number of workers in the primary industry 1
- Number of workers in the primary industry 2
- Number of workers in the primary industry 3
- Nagara RailwayOminami Line Aioi Station(Mino Aioi Station)- Gujo Hachiman Station - *Shizen-En-mae Station
- The name in parentheses is the old station name before conversion. * Mark is a new station installed at the time of conversion (after)
It is located at the intersection of roads that sew in the mountains, and national roads are maintained on all sides, making it convenient.The Tokai Hokuriku Expressway runs north and south, and National Highway 156 runs on almost the same route.National Highway 256 runs from east to west, and National Highway 472 runs northeast.
General national road
Main local road
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 61 Yamato Minami Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 63 Minokamo Wara Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 82 Shiratori Meiho Line
General prefectural road
- Gifu Prefectural Road 315 Hakusan Uchigaya Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 319 Kansui Hachiman Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 320 Ariho Nakatsubo Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 323 Kakura Hakusan Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 327 Yawata Stop Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 328 Akuda Yoshino Line
- Shinmachi Street
- Hashimotocho Street
- Honmachi street
- Yanaka Lane
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
Gujo danceIs a Bon festival dance that is held every year from mid-July to early September for a total of 7 nights.There are 9 types of dances, which are held while moving venues such as temples and shrines, general roads, and street corner plazas.In particular, the "Banran Bon Festival (all-night dance)", which continues to dance all night until dawn during the Obon festival (August 32-10), is famous.General participation is also possible for the dance.It has a history of more than 8 years and is one of the three major Bon festival dances in Japan. 13 countrySelected Intangible Folk Cultural PropertySelected for in 1996Important intangible folk cultural propertiesSpecified in.
In the city area, there are waterways built in the 17th century for the purpose of fire prevention under Gujo Hachiman Castle.Currently, some of them have been developed and used as tourism resources, but most of them continue to be used as domestic water.A stepped aquarium called Mizubune, which draws in spring water and mountain water, was born more than 400 years ago.The upper tier is for drinking water, the middle tier is for washing and cooling vegetables and fruits, and the lower tier is for washing dishes.In addition, a common washing place called "Kawado" is created in the middle of the waterway that draws the clear river flow into the town as it is, and is used for simple rinsing and washing.There is a TV commercial of Daiwa House that introduces Mizufune and Kawado, and the co-creation symbiosis series "Gujo Hachiman".
- Igawa Lane
- The longest waterway.It is maintained as a promenade.
- Yanaka Lane
- Yoshida River Water Promenade
- Old streets
- The low eaves of a castle town are preserved (craftsman town, blacksmith town, etc.).Kunigami Hachiman Kitamachi is an important traditional buildings preservation district of the country.
- Atago Park (Hida/Mino Sakura XNUMX selections）
- Sogi Spring(One hundred famous waters）
- Also known as "Hakuunsui".One hundred famous watersFamous as the first issue.
- Gujo Hachiman Castle(Historic site in Gifu prefecture)
- Former Yawata Town Hall Government Building(Registered tangible cultural property）
- The current Gunjo Hachiman Old Government Building Memorial Hall.It is used as a tourist information center. Completed in 1936.
- Gujo Hachiman Expo Hall
- Former tax office building in the Taisho era.It is used as an exhibition facility that introduces Gujo Hachiman from the aspects of water, history, moves, and dance.
- Gujo Hachiman Gakukan(Registered tangible cultural property）
- A clinic opened in 1904.It is used as an exhibition facility.
- Jionji Temple
- 1606, Yawata castle ownerYoshitaka EndoFounded by.
- Anyoji Temple
- 1256Founded.The treasure hall houses paintings and ancient documents of important cultural properties designated by the prefecture.
- Otaki Limestone Cave
- Miyama Limestone Cave
- Jomon Limestone Cave
- Akayayama CastleTrace
- Hirano Saburo - GifuGovernor.
- Yasunari Murakami - Picture book author.
- Masato Mori - Music writer-Music historian.
- Takizo Iwasaki - Businessman.
- Koichi Oguri - Businessman·Horse owner.
- Nobuto Mori - Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto UniversityDeputy director.
- Gujo Hachiman TV --In a broad sense, Japan's first independent organizationCable tv station
- GJ8 Man - sakuramomokoCharacter with the image of Gujo Hachiman
- Yamato House --- Produced and broadcast a commercial for "Gujo Hachiman" as one of the company's "Co-creation and Symbiosis" series.You can still see it from the Daiwa House Group's homepage, "Create Together. Live Together."
- Bang rice♪ --Media mix planning such as music distribution by Konami that also serves as a town revitalization.Set in "Hachimancho", which is modeled on Gujo Hachiman.
- Gujo City Hall
- Gujo Hachiman Tourist Association
- Gujo Hachiman Industrial Promotion Corporation(Introduction of Gujo Hachiman Castle, Gujo Hachiman Old Government Building Memorial Hall, etc.)
- Gujo Fisheries Cooperative
- Hachimancho homepage(2004/01/21 archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project