Photo (C) Fuji TV
Keita Machida & Hayato Sano "Tepachi!" Part XNUMX Cast & Synopsis [Summary]
If you write the contents roughly
An elite SDF graduate of the National Defense Academy, he currently belongs to the Education Corps.
Fuji TV's water 10 drama frame "Tepachi!" Co-starring Keita Machida and Hayato Sano (every Wednesday from 10 am to 10:54 pm ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
School corpsWhat is (Kyoikutai)?SDFIt is a unit in charge of various education in.Similar units exist in foreign troops and are translated as "educational units."
EnlistedSelf-defense officer candidate, General sergeant candidate,Technical sergeantIt is a unit that provides basic education for students and, after completing it, education on special skills tailored to each occupation.Special skill education in the sea and skyTechnical schoolDo it at.A veteran master sergeant (senior corporal, etc.) who is familiar with courtesy is assigned to the training corps of new members.Basic education after enlistment is conducted by men's and women's units,Aviation studentOnly receive education at once from the time of enlistment.
Executive candidatesNational Defense Academy,National Defense Medical College, GeneralUniversityAfter graduating or being selected from SDF personnel working in the unit,Executive candidate schoolHe received the necessary education from the executives and was assigned to the unit.
Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
New member education corps
Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceThe new member education corps is in the direction of regular organizationMixed group-Education battalion / education companyIn addition, it is temporarily organized in each unit.
* The abbreviation for the Protestant Education Corps is called "Shinkyo".
Organization of new member education corps headquarters
* Example of a regiment / group in charge.
- Captain (Deputy Regimental Commander / Deputy Group Commander)2st class Rikusa, Chief of Regimental Headquarters / Group Headquarters3st class RikusaOr1st class lieutenant）
- Deputy Captain (1st Class Lieutenant ~Warrant Officer）
- Operation training executive (1st class lieutenant ~Warrant Officer）
- Lieutenant with corps(Warrant Officer ~1rd class land sergeant）
- Each sergeant (3 or more sergeants in personnel, training, supply, etc., basically concurrently holding 2 to 3 positions)
Formation of ward unit
- 1st-4th Ward Corps (XNUMXst-XNUMXth Ward Corps (platoonscale)
- Warrant Officer (2nd Class Lieutenant to 1st Class Warrant Officer) When two or more ward units are set up, executives such as 2rd Lieutenant or Warrant Officer are assigned, with the 2nd Class Lieutenant at the top.
- With ward corps (1st class land sergeant-2nd class land sergeant)
- Team leader (3rd class land sergeant)
- With a team (deputy team leader, land officer is in charge. In some cases, it may not be assigned)
Operation of the education corps
- Self-defense officer candidateIn addition to the course (former new member first semester course) and special skill education (former new member second semester course), pre-admission education (before taking courses) for designated land sergeant candidates is also provided.
- In some unitsCore officialCompanyThere was a time when I was in charge of it, but due to the regular reorganization of the core unit, I gather and organize personnel when sequential education is necessary.Temporary unitIt has been reduced and reorganized to.Even now, in the unit that operates a part of the subordinate unit as a specific unit without forming an education unit, the cored battalion and company unit also serve.
- Some units are operated under the command of the regimental headquarters (headquarters management company) for temporary formation, and as a feature of the temporary unit to be organized as needed, personnel excluding the captain and operational training executives, etc. Is composed of submissions from each unit.
- Battalion-scale units are set up within the headquarters management company.Operated in the form of a headquarters management company education corps.In that case, the captain is in charge of 2 to 3 lieutenants and is operated on a platoon scale.Supply etc. are carried out with the support of the headquarters management company.
Land Sergeant Education Corps
Land Sergeant Education Corps(Rikusokyoikutai) is an education necessary for a land sergeant (Land Sergeant CandidateCourse ・studentLand Sergeant Candidate Course ・Advanced Land Sergeant Course・ It is a unit that conducts the intermediate level of the land sergeant and the basic English course of the land sergeant.The women's land sergeant candidate course is under the control of the Eastern ArmyFemale Self-Defense Forces Education CorpsIs in charge.battalionBecause of the scale, the captain1st class Rikusa(XNUMX) or2st class Rikusa(1st class Rikusa (XNUMX) will be promoted) will serve.The ward captain used toExecutive self defense(Generally3 Lieutenant Candidate Course2nd to 3rd lieutenants) were allotted,Senior Master Sergeant SystemWith the spread of this, all the key personnel such as ward captains and assistant professors are currently organized by land sergeants.
List of land sergeant education corps
* The abbreviation for the Rikuso Education Corps is called "Rikkyo".
- 1rd Land Sergeant Education Corps : Northern Division OfNorthern mixed group(Higashi Chitose Garrison) Commonly known as "Hell's 1st Sergeant"Northern Army Education CorpsIt was once abolished by the new edition, but reorganized with the new edition of the Northern Armed Forces.
- 2nd Land Sergeant Education Corps:Tohoku area OfTohoku area mixed group(Sendai Garrison) Commonly known as "2 Soso of Internal Affairs"
- 3nd Land Sergeant Education Corps:Eastern Army OfEastern Army Hybrid Group(Itazuma Garrison) Commonly known as "mountain runner" (because it runs around the foot of Mt. Fuji)
- 4nd Land Sergeant Education Corps:Chubu District OfChubu area mixed group(Otsu Garrison) Commonly known as "Buddha's 4 Soso"
- 5nd Land Sergeant Education Corps:Western Division OfWestern Area Hybrid(Kurume garrison) Commonly known as "Oni no 5 Sou"
Organization of land sergeant education corps
It is organized based on 1 each of the common education company, the general course education company, and the senior land sergeant education company.
- Common Education Squadron: In charge of Land Sergeant Candidate Course, Student Land Sergeant Candidate Course, and Land Sergeant Basic English Course
- Ordinary Education Company:general courseIn charge of the land sergeant candidate course and the beginner land sergeant special skill course (3 companies are 2 companies), Others are 1 company)
- Special Education Squadron:Field warfare special courseIn charge of the land sergeant candidate course and the beginner land sword special skill course (1 scholarship, 2 scholarship)・ 5 Sokyo)
- Correspondence education company: In charge of education (unit communication) for communication platoons and team members organized in combat occupations (general, field special, high special, machine, application) headquarters management company, etc. (2 societies only)
- Advanced Land Sergeant Education Company: In charge of Land Sergeant Advanced Course / Land Sergeant Intermediate Course
History of the Land Sergeant Education Corps
- February 7:
- 1rd Land Sergeant Education CorpsIs completed at the Sapporo station (general affairs department, training department, management department, 1st common education company, 2nd common education company, ordinary education company, special education company, senior land sergeant education company).
- 2rd Land Sergeant Education CorpsIs a new edition at the Akita station.
- 3rd Land Sergeant Education CorpsAs a subordinate unit of the XNUMXst DivisionShinmachi GarrisonFounded in.
- September 9: The 10nd Land Sergeant Education Corps is subordinated to the 2th Regional Coast Guard.
- October 10: The 30st Sergeant Training Corps moves from the Sapporo camp to the Makomanai camp.
- February 7:
- 1956(Showa 32): The 3rd Rikuso Education Corps started the XNUMXst semester education for Rikuso candidates.
- September 9: Shinodayama Garrison opens, and the 2th Sergeant Training Corps is stationed.
- December 12: The 1nd Land Sergeant Education Corps from Akita CampKasumime GarrisonMoved to.
- 1960(Showa 35) January 3: The 20th Land Sergeant Education CorpsShinmachi GarrisonMoved from to Komamon station.
- 1962(Showa 37) April 8:
- Based on the armored education squadrons of the 106th Education Battalion and the 3rd Armored Education Corps, the 1st Armored Education Corps is a new edition at the Komamon station (1st-3rd Armored Education Corps and 4th-6th Armored Education Squadron). 6 company formation).
- The 3rd Land Sergeant Education Corps moved to Itazuma Camp.
- 1969(Showa 44) July 7: The 29th Sergeant Training Corps moved from Shinodayama station to Matsuyama station.
- 1971(Showa 46) July 7: The 31st Sergeant Training Corps moved from the Makomanai camp to the Higashi Chitose camp.
- 1972(Showa 47): Established a senior land sergeant course in the 3rd land sergeant education corps.
- 1973(Showa 48) August 8: A new senior land sergeant training company was added to the 1st land sergeant training corps.
- 1974(49) August 8: A new special course land sergeant squadron was added to the 1st land sergeant training corps.
- 1976(Showa 51): The general land sergeant candidate student course "second half" was newly established in the 3rd land sergeant education corps.
- 1982(57) March 3: Became the 25st Sergeant Training CorpsType 75 130mm self-propelled multiple rocket launcherIs reorganized by introduction.
- 1988(63): Established the beginner's special skill course "ATM" in the 3rd Land Sergeant Education Corps.
- 1994(6) March 3: The 24th Sergeant Training Corps moved from Matsuyama station to Okubo station.
- 1996(8) March 3:
- The 1st Sergeant Training Corps Senior Sergeant Training SquadronKutchan CampMoved to.
- Established "Basic English", a special skill course for beginners, in the 3rd Rikuso Education Corps.
- 1997(9): Intermediate land sergeant group training instructor.
- 1998(10): In charge of training to convene SDF reserve personnel.
- 2004(16) April 3:1rd Land Sergeant Education CorpsAbolishedNorthern Army Education CorpsReorganized to.
- 2006(18) March 3: The 26th Sergeant Training Corps moved from the Okubo camp to the Otsu camp.
- 2011(23) April 4: Abolished the Northern Army Education Corps,1rd Land Sergeant Education CorpsIs reorganized.
- 2018(30) March 3: The 27th Land Sergeant Education Corps moved from Aiura Camp to Kurume Camp.
Education battalion(About today) is mainly training for new members (General sergeant candidateFirst semester course (for girls, under the eastern mixed groupFemale Self-Defense Forces Education CorpsIs in charge) ・Self-defense officer candidateIt is an educational unit that conducts courses (education of girls), and is organized by combining 2 to 4 educational companies.One or two educational battalions are combined as a unit under the control of a mixed group in each direction.The captain of the battalion is the second class Rikusa.Twelve battalions were formed, from the 1st Education Battalion to the 2th Education Battalion.There are many educational battalions that have been abolished due to the reorganization of the educational battalion. Only seven battalions, the 2th Education Battalion and the 101th Education Battalion, and the 120th Education Battalion and the 12th Education Battalion remain in the Western Combined Corps.
List of Education Battalion
- 101st Education Battalion "101 Education-Book" (Makomanai Camp) Northern Army Direct Control:1959(Showa 34) New edition on August 8th.1969(Showa 44) Abolished on July 7st.Reorganized into the 31rd Education Regiment.
- 102nd Education Battalion "102 Education-Book": Details unknown
- 103nd Education Battalion "103 Education-Book": Details unknown
- 104th Education Battalion "104 Education-Book" (Takeyama station) 1st Education Group:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 105th Education Battalion "105 Education-Book" (Takeyama station) 1st Education Group:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 106th Education Battalion "106 Education-Books" (Komamon Station) 1st Education Group:1964(39) Abolished on August 8.
- 107th Education Battalion "107 Education-Books" (Zentsuji Camp) 2nd Education Group:1962(37) Abolished on August 8.
- 108th Education Battalion "108 Education-Book" (Matsuyama Station) 2nd Education Group:1969(44) Abolished on August 7.
- 109th Education Battalion "109 Education-Books" (Otsu Camp) Chubu Area Mixed Group:1959(Showa 34) New edition on August 8th.
- 110th Education Battalion "110 Education-Book" (Matsuyama Garrison) Chubu area mixed group:
- 111th Education Battalion "111th Education-Book" (Beppu Camp) 3rd Education Group:1959(Showa 34) New edition on August 8th.1999(11) Abolished on March 3.
- 112th Education Battalion "112 Education-Book" (Yamaguchi station) 2st Education Group:1959(Showa 34) New edition on August 8th.1997(11) Abolished on March 3.
- 113th Education Battalion "113 Education-Books" (Kokubu Camp) Western Army Mixed Group:
- 114nd Education Battalion "114 Education-Book": Details unknown
- 115nd Education Battalion "115 Education-Book": Details unknown
- 116th Education Battalion "116 Education-Book" (Hisai Garrison) 2st Education Group:1964(Showa 39) New edition on August 8th.2004(16) Abolished on March 3.
- 117th Education Battalion "117 Education-Book" (Takeyama Station) Eastern Army Mixed Group:1969(Showa 44) New edition on August 8st.Incorporated into the 1st Education Group.
- 118th Education Battalion "118 Education-Book" (Kurume Station) Western Army Mixed Group:1969(Showa 44) On August 8, the 1nd Education Regiment was abolished and reorganized into the 2th Education Battalion, which belongs to the 3rd Education Group.
- 119th Education Battalion "119 Education-Book" (Tagajo Station) Tohoku Area Mixed Group:2006(18) On March 3, the 27st Education Regiment was abolished and reorganized into the 1th Education Battalion, which belongs to the Tohoku area mixed group.
- 120th Education Battalion "120 Education-Book" (Makoman Garrison) Northern Army Mixed Group: On April 2011, 23, it was reorganized into the 4th Education Battalion based on the 22nd Common Education Company of the Northern Army Education Regiment.
Education battalion placement
- 120th Education Corps (Makomanai Camp): (2 cores during education)
- 342nd Common Education Company
- 343nd Common Education Company
- 119th Education Battalion (Tagajo Camp): (3 Education Squadron Core)
- 304nd Common Education Company
- 340nd Common Education Company
- 341nd Common Education Company
- 117th Education Battalion (Takeyama Camp): (4 Education Squadron Core)
- 326nd Common Education Company
- 327nd Common Education Company
- 331nd Common Education Company
- 339nd Common Education Company
- 109th Training Battalion (Otsu Camp): (3 Education Squadron Core)
- 314nd Common Education Company
- 315nd Common Education Company
- 316nd Common Education Company
- 110th Education Battalion (Matsuyama Garrison): (3 education squadron core)
- 317nd Common Education Company
- 332nd Common Education Company
- 333nd Common Education Company
- 113th Education Battalion (Kokubu Camp): (3 Education Squadron Core)
- 321nd Common Education Company
- 322nd Common Education Company
- 338nd Common Education Company
- 118th Education Battalion (Kurume Station): (3 Education Squadron Core)
- 323nd Common Education Company
- 324nd Common Education Company
- 325nd Common Education Company
History of Education Regiment / Education Battalion
- 1954(Showa 29) April 7:
- 1st new member education corps as well as the 2st new member education corps Is completed at the Hakodate station.
- 3rd Regional Coast Guard6st new member education corps Mizushima Camp New edition.
- 8st new member education corps Is completed at the Hario station.
- 1955(Showa 30) August 10: The 21th New Member Education CorpsHario stationMoved to Aiura station.
- 1959(Showa 34) April 8:
- 1st Education GroupIs a new edition at Takeyama station.
- 2st Education Group Okubo CampNew edition.
- 3st Education GroupIs a new edition at the Beppu station.
- 1nd Education Regiment Hachinohe GarrisonNew edition.
- 2nd Education RegimentReorganized the 8th New Member Education CorpsAiura GarrisonNew edition.
- 101st Education BattalionIs a new edition at the Hakodate station with the 1st new member education corps as the parent body.Abolished the 2nd new member education corps.
- 109st Education BattalionReorganized the XNUMXth New Member Education Corps and reorganized it at the Otsu station.
- 111st Education BattalionIs a new edition at the Beppu station.
- 112st Education BattalionReorganized the 13th New Member Education Corps and reorganized it at Yamaguchi Camp.
- 1960(Showa 35) April 3:
- December: The 12th Education Battalion relocates from Itazuma Camp to Takeyama Camp.
- December 12: The 20th Education BattalionShinodayama stationMoved to Matsuyama station.
- January 1: The 18th Education Battalion (Yamaguchi Camp) is subordinated to the 112nd Education Group.
- March 3: The 31th Education Battalion moves from the Okubo camp to the Zentsuji camp.
- August 8: The 3st Training Regiment moves from the Hachinohe camp to the Tagajo camp.
- December 8: The 9th Education BattalionMiyakonojo GarrisonからKokubu GarrisonMoved to.
- August 8: 11st Education Battalion from Hakodate CampMakoman GarrisonMoved to.
- February 8:
- The 101st Education Battalion reorganizes the internal organization (battalion headquarters, 301st, 302nd, 303rd common education squadron, 301st special education squadron, 301st vehicle education squadron new edition).
- Based on the armored education companies of the 106th Education Battalion and the 3rd Armored Education Squadron, the 1st Armored Education Squadron will be newly established at the Komamon station (1st to 3rd Armored Sergeant Education Squadron and 4th to 6th Armored Education Squadron). 6 company formation).
- 107st Education Battalion(Zentsuji station) abolished.
- 1964(Showa 39) April 8:
- 106st Education Battalion(Komamon station) is abolished.
- 116st Education Battalion Hisai GarrisonNew edition.
- February 7:
- 101st Education BattalionThe3nd Education RegimentReorganized into (Makomanai Camp).The 301st Special Education Squadron and the 301st Vehicle Education Squadron are abolished.
- 108st Education Battalion(Matsuyama station) abolished.
- 2nd Education RegimentIs abolished due to the reorganization into the 118th Education Battalion.
- February 8:
- 117st Education BattalionIs a new edition at Takeyama station, and is incorporated under the control of the 1st Education Group.
- 2nd Training Regiment118st Education BattalionReorganized into (Aiura Camp).
- February 7:
- 1999(11) April 3:
- 111st Education Battalion(Beppu station) abolished.
- 112st Education Battalion(Yamaguchi station) Is abolished.
- 118th Education Battalion Abolished the 336th Common Education Company.
- 2000(Heisei12) March 3: Abolished the 28rd Common Education Company of the 3rd Education Regiment.
- 2002(14) March 3: Under the control of the 27st Education Group104st Education Battalion(Takeyama station) and105st Education Battalion(Takeyama station) abolished.
- February 3:
- 3nd Education Regiment(Makomanai station) is abolished due to the reorganization to the Northern Army Education Corps.
- 116st Education Battalion(Hisai Garrison) Is abolished.
- 3/29 : Northern Army Education CorpsIs annexed by one common education company from the 1rd Education Regiment with the 3st Sergeant Training Corps as the mother body, and a new edition is made at the Higashi Chitose station.
- March 3: Incorporated the Vehicle Education Battalion into the 30th Education Battalion.
- February 3:
- 2005(17) March: The 3th Common Education Squadron is newly formed at the Takeyama station under the control of the 117th Education Battalion.
- 2006(18) April 3:Tohoku area mixed groupTheSendai GarrisonNew edition.1st Training Regiment119st Education Battalion(Tagajo station).
- 2007(19) March: The 3th Education Battalion 118th Common Education Company (Aiura Camp) was abolished.
- March 3: The 25nd Education Group (Otsu Camp) was abolished due to the reorganization into the Chubu area mixed group.
- February 3:Chubu area mixed group Otsu GarrisonNew edition.
- February 4:
- February 4:
- Northern mixed groupIs a new edition at the Higashi Chitose station.120st Education BattalionIs a new edition at the Makomanai camp.
- Eastern Army Hybrid GroupIs a new edition at Takeyama station.
- March 3: The 25rd Education Group (Aiura Camp) was abolished due to reorganization into the Western Army Mixed Group.
- February 3:Western Area HybridIs a new edition at Aiura Camp.
- 2017(29) March 3: The 27th Education BattalionAiura GarrisonからKurume garrisonMoved to.
- 2018(30) February 2: 8th Education Battalion from Zentsuji stationMatsuyama GarrisonMoved to.
- 2019(31) March 3: Abolished the 25st Armored Education Corps (Komamon Camp).
Education company(Kyoikuchutai) is an educational unit that mainly educates new members, and 2 to 4 educational companies are organized as a constituent unit under the control of the educational battalion.The company commander is a 3rd class land commander or a 1st class land lieutenant.Forty-three companies were formed, from the 301st Common Education Company to the 343rd Common Education Company.There are many educational companies that have been abolished due to the reorganization of the educational units. Only 43 companies of 3 companies remain in the territorial mixed corps and 3 companies in the western mixed corps.For the current education company, see "Organizing an Education Battalion" above.
List of educational companies
- 301st Common Education Company "301 Common" (Makomanai Station) 3rd Education Regiment:2004(Heisei16) Abolished on March 3.
- 302st Common Education Company "302 Common" (Makomanai Station) 3rd Education Regiment:2004(16) Abolished on March 3.
- 303st Common Education Company "303 Common" (Makomanai Station) 3rd Education Regiment:2000(12) Abolished on March 3.
- 304th Common Education Company "304 Common" (Tagajo Camp) 119th Education Battalion:1959(Showa 34) August 8 New edition under the 13st Education Regiment.
- The 305th Common Education Company "305 Common" (Tagajo Station) 1st Education Regiment:1959(Showa 34) New edition on August 8th.2006(18) Abolished on March 3.
- The 306th Common Education Company "306 Common" (Tagajo Station) 1st Education Regiment:1959(Showa 34) New edition on August 8th.2006(18) Abolished on March 3.
- 307th Common Education Company "307" (Takeyama Station) 104th Education Battalion:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 308th Common Education Company "308" (Takeyama Station) 104th Education Battalion:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 309th Common Education Company "309" (Takeyama Station) 104th Education Battalion:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 310th Common Education Company "310" (Takeyama Station) 105th Education Battalion:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 311th Common Education Company "311" (Takeyama Station) 105th Education Battalion:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 312th Common Education Company "312" (Takeyama Station) 105th Education Battalion:2002(14) Abolished on March 3.
- 313th Common Education Company "313": Details unknown
- 314th Common Education Company "314 Kyokyo" (Otsu Camp) 109th Education Battalion:
- 315th Common Education Company "315 Kyokyo" (Otsu Camp) 109th Education Battalion:
- 316th Common Education Company "316 Kyokyo" (Otsu Camp) 109th Education Battalion:
- 317th Common Education Company "317 Kyokyo" (Matsuyama Station) 110th Education Battalion:
- 318th Common Education Company (Yamaguchi Camp) 112th Education Battalion: Abolished on March 1997, 11.
- 319th Common Education Company (Yamaguchi Camp) 112th Education Battalion: Abolished on March 1997, 11.
- 320th Common Education Company (Beppu Camp) 111th Education Battalion:1999(11) Abolished on March 3.
- 321st Common Education Company (Kokubu Camp) 113th Education Battalion:
- 322st Common Education Company (Kokubu Camp) 113th Education Battalion:
- 323rd Common Education Company (Kurume Station) 118th Education Battalion:
- 324rd Common Education Company (Kurume Station) 118th Education Battalion:
- 325rd Common Education Company (Kurume Station) 118th Education Battalion:2007(19) Abolished in March.
- 326th Common Education Company (Takeyama Camp) 117th Education Battalion:
- 327th Common Education Company (Takeyama Camp) 117th Education Battalion:
- 328th Common Education Company (Kui Station) 116th Education Battalion:2004(16) Abolished on March 3.
- 329th Common Education Company:
- 330th Common Education Company:
- 331th Common Education Company (Takeyama Camp) 117th Education Battalion:
- 332th Common Education Company "332 Kyokyo" (Matsuyama Station) 110th Education Battalion:
- 333th Common Education Company "333 Kyokyo" (Matsuyama Station) 110th Education Battalion:
- 334th Common Education Company (Yamaguchi Camp) 112th Education Battalion: Abolished on March 1997, 11.
- 335th Common Education Company:
- 336rd Common Education Company (Kurume Station) 118th Education Battalion:1999(11) Abolished on March 3.
- 337th Common Education Company:
- 338st Common Education Company (Kokubu Camp) 113th Education Battalion:
- 339th Common Education Company (Takeyama Camp) 117th Education Battalion:2005(17) March new edition.
- 340th Common Education Company "119 Education-340 Together" (Tagajo Camp) 119th Education Battalion:2006(18) March 3, new edition.
- 341th Common Education Company "119 Education-341 Together" (Tagajo Camp) 119th Education Battalion:2006(18) March 3, new edition.
- The 342nd Common Education Company "342 Kyokyo" (Makomanai Station) 120th Education Squadron:2011(23) March 4, new edition.
- The 343nd Common Education Company "343 Kyokyo" (Makomanai Station) 120th Education Squadron:2011(23) March 4, new edition.
Other education corps
The Ground Self-Defense Force also has the following educational corps.
- Ground Self-Defense Force Airborne Education Corps(Narashino Garrison) 1st Airborne Brigade:1955(Showa 30) August 8 The temporary airborne training corps was renamed the airborne education corps and the organization was completed.The captain of the education captain is 31st class Rikusa (1) or 2nd class Rikusa (planned to be promoted to 1st class Rikusa (XNUMX)).
- Female Self-Defense Forces Education Corps(Asaka Garrison）Eastern Army Hybrid Group : 1968(Showa 43) December 12th Founded as a women's self-defense official education corps.2011(23) April 4:Eastern Army Hybrid GroupSlave to slavery.The captain of the education team is Rikusa (1).
- Ground Self-Defense Force Winter Combat Training Corps(Makoman Garrison) Northern Army:1971(Showa 46) July The Northern Army Special Warfare Training Corps and the Northern Army Ski Training Corps were integrated and renamed the Winter Warfare Training Corps.The captain of the education captain is 7st class Rikusa (1) or 2nd class Rikusa (planned to be promoted to 1st class Rikusa (XNUMX)).
- Fuji Guidance GroupEducation Corps (Takigahara Station) Fuji Guidance Group:1973(Showa 48) March 3, Organized by the Fuji Guidance Group Education Corps.The captain of the education captain is the 25st class lieutenant.The organization is the headquarters group, vehicle education group and training education group..
- International Peace Cooperation Activities Training Unit(Komamon station)Ground Corps : 2007(19) April 3Central readiness groupThe organization is completed as a unit under direct control.2018(30) April 3Ground CorpsSlave under direct control.The captain of the education team is Rikusa (1).
- Ground Self-Defense Force Amphibious Rapid Deployment Training Corps(Aiura Garrison) Amphibious Rapid Deployment Brigade: March 2017 New edition as an educational corps under the direct control of the Western Army. March 3, 2018 Became a subordinate of the Amphibious Rapid Deployment Team due to the new edition.The captain of the education captain is 3nd class Rikusa.
In addition, although it does not have the name of "educational unit", the following units also exist for the purpose of improving training and education and training.
- Direction command post training support team
- Northern Army Training Support Corps (East Chitose Camp) Northern Army:2001(13) March 3, new edition.
- North Eastern Army Command Center Training Support Team (Sendai Camp) North Eastern Army:2005(17) March 3, new edition.
- Eastern Army Command Center Training Support Corps (Asaka Station) Eastern Army:2003(15) March 3, new edition.
- Central Army Command Center Training Support Corps (Kawanishi Camp) Central Army:2002(14) March 3, new edition.
- Western Army Training Support Corps (Kengun Garrison) Western Army:2004(16) March 3, new edition.
- Unit training evaluation unit(Kitafuji Camp) Fuji School: Improve the training of the unit and provide various guidance and education by conducting training in a counter-method to the one-strengthening infantry company.
- Training evaluation support unit (Kitachitose station) Education and Training Research Headquarters:2020(2rd year of Reiwa) On April 3stGround Self-Defense Force Education and Training Research HeadquartersAs a subordinate unit ofKitachitose stationHokkaido version of FTC organized in.
Abolished educational unit
New member education corps
- 1st New Member Education Corps (Hakodate Station):1954(Showa 29) The organization is completed on July 7th.1959(34) Abolished on August 8.Reorganized into the 13st Education Battalion.
- 2st New Member Education Corps (Hakodate Station):1954(Showa 29) The organization is completed on July 7th.1959(34) Abolished on August 8.
- 3st new member education corps
- 4st new member education corps
- 5st new member education corps
- 6th New Member Education Corps (Otsu Camp):1954(Showa 29) January 7Mizushima CampThe organization is completed with.1959(34) Abolished on August 8.Reorganized into the 13st Education Battalion.
- 7st new member education corps
- 8th New Member Education Corps (Aiura Camp):1954(Showa 29) Completed the formation at Hario station on July 7th.1959(Showa 34) Abolished on July 8st.Reorganized into the 13rd Education Regiment.
- 9st new member education corps
- 10st new member education corps
- 11st new member education corps
- 12st new member education corps
- 13th New Member Education Corps (Yamaguchi Camp):1959(34) Abolished on August 8.Reorganized into the 13st Education Battalion.
Occupational education unit
- 301st Special Education Squadron (Makomanai Station) 101st Education Battalion:1969(44) Abolished on August 7.
- 301st Vehicle Education Company (Makomanai Camp) 101st Education Battalion:1969(44) Abolished on August 7.
- 101st Communication Technology Education Corps (Asaka Station) 1st Education Corps:1974(49) Abolished on August 8.
- 101st Anti-aircraft Education Corps (Takeyama Station) 1st Education Corps:1974(49) Abolished on August 10.
- 101st Accounting Education Corps (Takeyama Station) 1st Education Group:1975(50) Abolished on August 3.
- 101st Weapon Technology Education Corps (Takeyama Station) 1st Education Corps:1975(50) Abolished on August 8.
- 2nd Training Regiment (Aiura Camp) Western Army:1969(44) Abolished on August 7.Reorganized into the 31st Education Battalion.
- 3rd Education Regiment (Makomanai Camp) Northern Army:2004(16) Abolished on March 3.Reorganized into the Northern Army Education Corps.
- 1st Training Regiment (Tagajo Station) North Eastern Army:2006(18) Abolished on March 3.Reorganized into the 26th Education Battalion under the control of the Tohoku area mixed group.
- Northern Army (East Chitose Camp) Northern Army:2011(23) Abolished on April 4st.Reorganized into a northern mixed group.
Armored Education Corps
- 1st Armored Education Corps (Komamon Station) Eastern Area Mixed Team:2019(31) Abolished on March 3.Reorganized into a part of the Armored Guidance Regiment.
JMSDFEducation corpsSelf-defense officer candidate,General sea sergeant candidateAnd prospective non-commissioned officers (sometimes new non-commissioned officers) (equivalent to the GSDF candidate course for non-commissioned officers), open recruitmentTechnical sea sergeantIt is a unit whose mission is to acquire common knowledge and skills necessary for ama and ama.Ominato Local Corps4 exceptLocal unitIs placed incommander The1st class Kaisa, Deputy chief2st class KaisaWill be allocated with..Education for new female recruits until 2018Yokosuka Education CorpsHowever, from 2019, Sasebo and Maizuru Education Corps also started education.. Aviation studentEducation for both men and womenOzuki Airport OfKogetsu Educational Aviation GroupIt is held by the Kogetsu Educational Air Corps.
After joining the Maritime Self-Defense Force (every year thereafter), athletic ability and swimming ability are measured.From the top, grades 1 to 7 are evaluated, and those who are not in grade 7 are out of grade.In particular, for those who can not swim at all at the time of enlistment, a dedicated training menu is prepared and almost everyone will be able to swim...Those who are out of class are "red shoes" if they are out of the athletic ability class, and "red shoes" if they are out of the swimming ability class.Red capIs called.
- Yokosuka Education Corps- Yokosuka local unit(Takeyama district : KanagawaYokosuka）
- Maizuru Education Corps- Maizuru District Force(Maizuru base : KyotoMaizuru）
- Sasebo Education Corps- Sasebo District Corps(Sasebo base(Sakibe district):NagasakiSasebo）
- Wu Education Corps- Kure District Force(Kure Base : HiroshimaKure）
Education corps organization
- General Affairs Department
- Welfare department
- Supply department
- Ministry of Education
Japan Air Self-Defense Force
Japan Air Self-Defense ForceEducation and training institutionsAir Self-Defense Force executive schoolEverything exceptAviation Education GroupIt is organized under slavery and is a basic educational institution.Hofu South BaseToAviation Education Corps(Air Basic Training Wing) has been set up and consists of the 1st and 2nd education groups and the base work group.In the first education group (SDF South), in addition to training for SDF candidates, general SDF candidates, prospective SDF personnel, and novice SDF personnel, a female SDF education battalion has been set up under their control. We also provide education and training for female SDF personnel.Second education group (Kumagaya base) In addition to the education and training of SDF candidates, general SDF candidates, prospective SDF candidates, and novice SDF candidates.Senior Air SergeantWe also provide group education for (mainly managerial education for first-class sergeants about one year after promotion).
other than this,Air Self-Defense Force studentsA student corps (Kumagaya base) was formed to provide education for those who were hired as a student for four years.
- 1959（昭和34年）6月1日：防府基地が南・北に分立。Hofu South BaseWas launched.
- 1975(50) October 10: The Women's Self-Defense Forces Education Corps was established in the 1nd Aviation Education Corps.
- 1989(3) March 16: Aviation Education CorpsAviation Education GroupTransferred to slavery.Incorporated by the Japan Air Self-Defense Force student corps.
- 1990(Heisei 2 years) March 3: The Women's Self-Defense Forces Education Corps is abolished.The Women's Self-Defense Forces Education Battalion is newly added to the Aviation Education Corps.
- 2003(15) April 4: The Women's Self-Defense Forces Education Battalion was renamed to the Women's Self-Defense Forces Education Battalion.
- Headquarters (Hofu Minami)
- 1st Education Group (Hofu Minami)
- 1st Education Battalion
- 2st Education Battalion
- Base business group (Hofu Minami)
- Second Education Group (Kumagaya)
- 1st Education Battalion
- 2st Education Battalion
- 3st Education Battalion
|October 1982, 12-217/15||Commander of the 1st Flying Education Corps|
Commander of Hofu Minami Base
|Air Staff Office付|
|1984May 7-16 2 2 days||2th Wingcommander|
and Chitose basecommander
|19872 2 day-1989 6/30||Flight education groupCommand Chief||retirement|
|1989May 6-30 3/15||Northern Aircraft Control and Warningcommander||Air Self-Defense Force 4th Technical Schoollong|
and Kumagaya basecommander
|5||Kinya Takaseya||1990May 3-16 3/16||Aviation Central Operations Corpscommander|
and Himachi basecommander
|Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|6||Jusou Tani||1991May 3-16 3/15||Chief of Facilities Division, Defense Department, Air Staff Office||Western Air CorpsCommand Chief|
|7||Naoki Moroishi||1992May 3-16 8 1 days||Western air traffic controlDeputy commander||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|8||Mikio Tsutsumi||19948 1 day-1996 3/31||Air Self-Defense Force 3rd Supply OfficeDeputy Director||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|9||Tatsuo Kida||1996January 3-January 31 1 days||JASDF Executive Candidate SchoolVice-principal||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|10||Ken Minoru Kage||April 19971 day-1999 4 1 days||Defense Research InstituteDirector, 1th Laboratory, 4st Research Department||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|11||Yoshihiko Morinaga||19994 1 day-2000 8 1 days||4th WingDeputy commander||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|12||Toshikazu Inoue||20008 1rd-December 2001 1 days||Air Self-Defense Force executive schoolChief instructor||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|13||Masaaki Ishiguro||April 20011rd-December 2003 1 days||Joint Staff OfficeSecretariat 3rd Staff Room|
Central command postManagement and operation office manager
|Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|14||Yuji Makinose||April 20031 day-2005 3/31||Contract headquartersTokyo branch|
Fuchu Contract Management Office Manager
|Air Self-Defense Force Supply HeadquartersInformation processing manager|
|15||Hisanobu Ozaki||20054 1rd-December 2006 6 days||Japan Air Self-Defense Force Information Conservation Corps Commander||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|16||Takashi Fukui||April 20066 day-2009 4 1 days||Japan Air Self-Defense Force executive school operations manager||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|17||Yasumasa Yamamoto||20094 1 day-2010 4 1 days||Northern Air CorpsCommand Chief||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|18||Keiko Kashihara||20104 1 day-2011 8 4 days||Aviation corpsGeneral Manager of General Affairs Department, Headquarters||Air Self-Defense Force 3th Technical Schoollong|
and Ashiya basecommander
(Promotion of Rear Admiral)
|19||Yoshihiko Takahashi||20118 5 day-2013 8 1 days||Chief of Facilities Division, Defense Department, Air Staff Office||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|20||Uto Sadafumi||20138 1 day-2015 3/25||Northern Air Defense Force Headquarters Equipment Manager||retirement|
|21||Kota Tanaka||2015May 3-November 25, 2016||Fifth groupcommander||Worked at the Japan Air Self-Defense Force executive school|
|22||Masayuki Yamamoto||April 20161 day-2018 9/28||Deputy Principal of Japan Air Self-Defense Force 3rd Technical School||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|23||Tsutomu Kobayashi||2018January 9-January 28 8 days||Defense Equipment AgencyProcurement Division Aircraft Procurement Officer||Retirement (promotion of assistant general)|
|24||Osamu Ito||April 20209 day-2022 3/11||Commander of the Aviation Central Operations Corps|
and Ichigaya basecommander
|25||Ryuji Umeda||2022August 3-||General Affairs Department, Air Defense Command Command|
Dainichi this empire
Imperial Japanese Army
Eastern Military District Education CorpsMany were provided.
Imperial Japanese Navy
The system and training content are almost the same as those of the Self-Defense Forces, and men and women are divided into different units.
U.S. ForcesThe educational corps to which new recruits are assigned is commonly known asBoot campIs called by.The official name of the training program isUS Army TheArmy basic training, Marine Corps and Navy are Recruit Training, Air Force is Basic Military Training, and Coast Guard is Basic Training.
During a march or runningMilitary cadenceIs sung.
- ^ As of March 2018, 3 to secure land for amphibious rapid deployment activitiesAiura GarrisonRelocated from
- ^ 1 Medium is a rifle squad, 2 Medium is a mortar and anti-tank squad commander)
- ^ The only special education company that provides education for various support units other than the artillery team, such as the observation team (commonly known as FO).
- ^ Communication department occupation schoolGround Self-Defense Force Correspondence SchoolUnlike field warfare (tactical) level education
- ^ "(PDF)". Ground Self-Defense Force XNUMXth Brigade. Public relations paper [Shikoku] February issueMinistry of Defense (March 2018, 2). 2018/3/5Browse.
- ^ After 30Kurihama stationScheduled to move to
- ^ "Fuji Guidance Corps Education Corps | Ground Self-Defense Force Takigahara Station". www.mod.go.jp. 2021/11/3Browse.
- ^ Royal Instructions on the Organization of Education Corps(Showa 29 Maritime Self-Defense Force Instruction No. 11)
- ^ “47 women from the JMSDF Sasebo Education Corps will be accepted from this year”. Nagasaki Shimbun(July 2019, 4) 2019/4/10Browse.
- ^ "Facial expression, the first female SDF acceptance ceremony at the Maritime Self-Defense Force Maizuru Education Corps". Kyoto Shimbun(July 2019, 4) 2020/2/8Browse.
- ^ 水 泳
- ^ 53 of the last 51rd generation of the Air Self-Defense Force graduated, closing the history of more than half a century
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF)
- Training Brigade
- List of schools of the Self-Defense Forces
- Technical School (JMSDF)
- Technical school (JASDF)
- Military school
- Core unit