Tom Cruise of "Top Gun Maverick" – Paramount Pictures / Photofest / Getty Images
"Top Gun" Tom Cruise turns 60!Insatiable passion to push the boundaries
If you write the contents roughly
In 1996, the first "Mission: Impossible", which can be said to be Tom's life work, became a big hit.
On July 7rd, Tom Cruise celebrated his 3th birthday.Worldwide box office revenue from the movie "Top Gun His Maverick" ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"Mission Impossible] (Original title: Mission: Impossible) Is1996 OfAmerica OfアクションSpy movie.. The directorBrian De Palma, The script isDavid CoopとRobert TownAnd starringTom cruise Paula WagnerWork with.TV drama series "Spy Operation(1966-1973) and its sequel "Mission Impossible(1988-1990), the sequel to the movie "Mission ImpossibleThis is the first work in the series.Ethan Hunt, a young spy belonging to the secret intelligence organization "IMF", is falsely accused by an insider's trap and searches for the true criminal.
It ranked third in the 1996 box office record, and was generally well received by critics.Due to this success, it was made into a series, and in 3, the sequel "M: I-2Was released. The 2022th work is scheduled to be released in 7, and the 2023th work is scheduled to be released in 8.
CIATop Secret Intelligence Unit IMF (Impossible Missions Force, Impossible Operations Unit), a veteran operative Jim Phelps[Note 1] Is suddenly offered a movie by a flight attendant on an airplane. It is a directive from the IMF to Phelps,PragueA list of CIA unofficial agents operating in Eastern Europe from the American Embassy in Knock (NOC)” was an espionage mission against an embassy official trying to steal. However, during the operation by him and his team, members including Phelps were killed one after another by a mysterious attacker, and the list was intercepted, and only the young Ethan Hunt survived. Ethan contacts Kittridge, who was the CIA's supervisor of this mission, to meet him, saying he was actually a fake mission to find a traitor in the IMF, and the list itself was fake. Reveal. Ethan fled because Kittridge decided that the only survivor, Ethan, was the traitor and arrested him.
IMF Safe House in Prague (Safe houseReturning to ), Ethan begins to search for the true criminal (intelligence) and the weapon dealer called “Max” with whom he sold information to prove his innocence. When Ethan notices that the insiders "Job" and "Max" are being exchanged using Bible verses, he tells "Max" that the list is fake. At that time, Claire, the wife of Phelps who was thought to be dead, appears in the safe house. Ethan suspects her, but withholds her judgment because the justification is reasonable and there is no evidence. Afterwards, Ethan goes to meet "He" according to the reply from "Max", but he is an elegant lady who is old. Ethan proved the list to be fake, and offered a $1000 million reward and Job's identity to prove that he could steal a real, even global knock, and "Max" receive.
Ethan, who came back to Hidet, plans to steal the real list from the CIA headquarters, Ethan hires Luther, a leading hacker famous in the underworld, and Claire a former CIA operative and pilot Krieger. And Ethan and others broke the world's highest security and succeeded in stealing the list beautifully,UKRun away.
Kittridge, stolen from the real list and losing Ethan's footsteps, tries to squeeze Ethan's mother and uncle into a drug-trafficking robe. After seeing the report, Ethan contacts Kittrid via a payphone, warns him, and leaves a trace so that he knows he is in London. Ethan is then surprised to find Phelps nearby. Phelps said he was killed but saved his life, saying Kitridge is the insider "Job." However, Ethan was convinced by the Bible stamp in the Safehouse that Phelps was "Job," and he knew that Krieger had killed the member from a special knife he had. However, I was not sure if Claire was also a friend. And Ethan went to "Max" the next dayParisTrain goingTGVI will contact you when I make a transaction.
The next day, in the dining car, Ethan hands the list to "Max," but he doesn't want to leave it alone, and Luther interferes, preventing her from transferring the data. On top of that, Ethan directs Claire to the freight vehicle on which "Max" has placed money. When Phelps appears under Claire in a freight vehicle, Claire pleads not to kill Ethan. However, this Phelps is Ethan's disguise, and Claire's identity is revealed to him. A real Phelps appears there, trying to restrain money with a pistol and steal money, but when Ethan puts on glasses, the camera that he was sending sends the image to Kitridge, and the survival and betrayal of Phelps is CIA. Will also be clear.
Phelps shoots Claire, trying to stop him, then beats Ethan and flee to the roof of the train. A helicopter operated by Krieger was approaching there. As Ethan chases, the wire hung from the helicopter to collect the Phelps is attached to the train so that it cannot be removed, and the train enters the tunnel with the helicopter. He was a helicopter who tried to retrieve Phelps and try to leave, but when Ethan jumped to the front, he set up a simple bomb, and at the same time as the bomb exploded, it returned to the train.
Kitridge arrests "Max" on a train that suddenly stops due to the explosion, and she asks him to negotiate. On the other hand, while Kitanridge acknowledges that Ethan and Luther, who also proved their innocence and contributed to Max's arrest, will return to the IMF, but Ethan tells Luther to leave the operative, and takes a plane to return to his home. .. However, the story ends with a flight attendant urging Ethan to relentlessly watch the movie, anticipating the scene where Phelps was first ordered.
ス タ ッ フ
- directed by Brian De Palma
- Production Tom Cruise,Paula Wagner
- script David Coop, Robert Town
- Draft David Coop,Stephen Zyrian
- Executive Director, Paul Hitchcock
- Photo by Stephen H. Blum
- Production Designer Norman Reynolds
- Edit Paul Hirsch
- Special makeup effect Rob bottin
- Visual effects supervisor John Knoll
- Costume penny rose
- Music Danny Elfman
- "Mission Impossible Theme" composition Lalo sifrin
Terrestrial broadcasting history
|Number of times||TV station||Program name||Airdate||Dubbed version|
|First time||Fuji Television Network, Inc||Golden movie theater||199910/9||Fuji TV version|
|2 th||Nippon TV||Friday road show||20021/18|
|3 th||TV Asahi||Sunday Western Theater||20033/16||TV Asahi version|
|5 th||Fuji Television Network, Inc||Saturday Premium||20067/22||Fuji TV version|
|7 th||TV Asahi||Sunday Western Theater||201112/18||TV Asahi version|
|8 th||Nippon TV||Friday Road SHOW!||201212/21|
|9 th||Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.||Afternoon road show||20176/20|
In the TV seriesPeter GravesThe character that Jim Phelps played was changed, and in the movieJohn VoightIs playing. Also, the method of contacting the CIA is significantly different from the TV series.
The opening theme and video production follow those of the TV series. However, in the sequels "M:i-2", "M:i:III", and "Ghost Protocol", the opening themes are arranged respectively. "M:i-2" is an uptempo song.
Music originallyAlan SilvestriWas used to compose an original theme song and the recording was finished, but he was a wife at the time when he was dropped because of Tom's intention to use the song of Laro in the drama.Nicole KidmanBy recommendation ofDanny ElfmanWas appointed. When Danny was appointed, he had only been given two weeks to write his music, but Danny completed a drama companion that extruded his own color while interlacing Lalo's songs..
Original series officials
Some cast members of the first television series (1966-1973) responded negatively to the film.
Of the actor who played Bernie CollierGreg MorrisSaid he was fed up with the treatment of Phelps characters and stood before the end of the movie. Played Jim Phelps in the former seriesPeter GravesEven hated changing the treatment of Phelps.
Played Laurent Hand in the original seriesMartin LandauExpressed dissatisfaction with the movie. In an interview with MTV in October 2009, he stated: "In the early scripts, I opposed it because it was like destroying the entire team at once. It was just an action movie, not a spy operation. A spy operation is a psychological warfare." It doesn't matter if we're participating (in the series) or not, but the texture of the piece has changed. Want a volunteer to kill your character? So I got down. It was terrible!".
It was released at 1996 theaters on May 5, 22 and released in 3012.Terminator 2Broke the $1170 million record and achieved box office revenue of $1180 million. The film has also achieved other records in the United States. Earned $6 million in the first 7,500 days,Jurassic ParkFor four daysMemorial Day for the Fallen War SoldiersOver $5,600 million over the weekend inFlintstone/Modern Stone Age] Record. The cruise was deferred and paid $2000 million in rewards. Ultimately, this work reached $1 million in North America and $180 million in the world, making a total of $2 million in revenue worldwide..
This work was controversial from critics.RIn 62%, the average score is 6/10. As a critical opinion, "Brian de Palma's renewal of the spy operation is full of bold scenes due to special effects, but the plot is too complicated.".MetacriticShows a 29/59 controversy or average rating based on 100 reviews.Chicago Sun TimesMovie criticsRoger EvertGave it 4 out of 3 stars, ``This is a movie that exists in the instant, and we must exist in the instant to enjoy it.)".New York TimesSteven Holden of the following commented on the complex plot of the film: "The story doesn't consist of high-quality individual scenes, but what happened? The TV series's rating was fine as long as the sci-fi popular gimmicks remained suspenseful.".USA TodayMike Clark of 4 gave him 3 out of XNUMX stars: "Stylish and speedy, but the cast has a poor human side for the cast. Even if the scheme is good It's up to each person to take positively or negatively.)".
On the other hand, Hal HinsonWashington Post"There's a dash of thrill and some suspense in this film, but what we're looking for in a movie is that it's about its own parts, vivid conversation, excitement at each stage, or It's how the characters are. This isn't the case.".timeRichard Sickel of ``is a work that is recognized as a work of solving a serious crisis by linking events and characters by a logical plot, and it is recognized in this work. (There are citations other than the title, such as theme songs and self-destroying instruction tapes, but they are almost unrelated to the original series.). Oken GleibermanEntertainment weekly"B" rating was given to, "The problem is not that the plot is too complex, and I have exactly the same dissatisfaction with each of the details. There is an appealing part, but it is still inorganic and requires more action than conversation. The stuffing, the esotericity of a physics lecture, the deliberately intricate work doesn't stir the imagination of the audience, it just draws attention.”.
|Awards Circuit Community Awards||Editing Award||Paul Hirsch||Nomination|
|Music awards||Rob bartlett|
|Visual Effect Award||Andrew Eio|
|Japan Academy Award||Best Foreign Work Award||N/A||Nomination|
|BMI Film & TV Awards||BMI Film Music Award||Danny Elfman||Award|
|Golden raspberry award||Joe Esther Hass Memorial/Boxing Revenue over $1 Million Minimum Screenplay Award||David Coop|
|Golden Screen Awards||N/A||N/A||Award|
|MTV Movie Award||Best action scene||Train and helicopter chase scene||Nomination|
|MTV Video Music Awards||Best Video from a Film "Spy Operation Theme"||Adam Clayton & Larry Malen Jr.||Nomination|
|Kids' Choice Awards||Favorite Movie Actor Award||Tom cruise||Nomination|
|Online Film & Television Association Awards||Best Adapted Song "Spy Operation Theme"||Adam Clayton|
Larry Malen Jr.
|Best Sound Mixing||Ron bartlett|
|Best Sound Effects Editing||--Tom Bellfort & Christopher boys||Nomination|
|Best Visual Effects||Andrew Eio|
|Producers Guild of America Awards||Most Promising Producer in Theatrical Motion Pictures||Tom cruise & Paula Wagner||Award|
|Satellite award||Editing Award||Paul Hirsch||Nomination|
|Saturn award||Action/adventure movies||N/A||Nomination|
- ^ Although the performers are different, the main character of the drama series
- ^ Non-credit
- ^ Additional cast when broadcasting on December 2011, 12
- ^ 201112/18It was described as "Sunday Western Movie Theater" on the broadcast and "Translation: Takeshi Kihara" on the broadcast on BS Japan on April 2017, 4. Broadcast on December 5, 2012Friday road show"Translation: Hiroyuki Matsuzaki" was written.
- ^ Additional recording first broadcast
- ^ a b c "Mission: Impossible (1996)" (English). Box Office Mojo. 2010/2/9Browse.
- ^ "Kinema Junpo』Late March 2016, p. 3
- ^ Next weekSequelWas broadcast.
- ^ The next dayFirst work, The day after nextFirst workWas broadcast.
- ^ Afternoon Enter Afternoon Road "Mission Impossible" Starring: Tom Cruise
- ^ From the manual of the soundtrack released at the time of release
- ^ 'Mission: Impossible' TV stars disgruntled, CNN, (May 29, 1996)
- ^ “Interview with Maggie Q”. CNN. (March 2007, 11). originalArchived as of October 2012, 7.
- ^ Martin Landau Discusses'Mission: Impossible' Movies (blog), MTV, (October 29, 2009), originalArchived as of December 28, 2009.
- ^ Thomas, Karen (May 1996, 5). “'Mission' is successful, breaks Wednesday record”. USA Today: p. 1D
- ^ Hindes, Andrew (May 1996, 5). “Mission Cruises to BO Record ”. Variety: p. 1
- ^ a b Weinraub, Bernard (May 1996, 5). “Cruise's Thriller Breaking Records”. The New York Times: p. 15
- ^ “Mission: Impossible”Box Office Mojo 2008/7/16Browse.
- ^ "Mission: Impossible (1996)”. Rotten Tomatoes. 2015/8/1Browse.
- ^ "Mission: Impossible Reviews”. Metacritic. 2015/8/1Browse.
- ^ (September 1996, 5). “Mission: Impossible”. Chicago Sun-Times 2008/7/15Browse.
- ^ (September 1996, 5). “Mission: Impossible”. The New York Times 2008/7/15Browse.
- ^ Clark, Mike (May 1996, 5). “Should you decide to accept it, plot works”. USA Today: p. 1D
- ^ Hinson, Hal (May 1996, 5). “De Palma's Mission Implausible ”. The Washington Post 2008/7/15Browse.
- ^ (September 1996, 5). “Movie: Improbable”. Time 2009/5/21Browse.
- ^ (September 1996, 5). “Mission: Impossible”. Entertainment Weekly 2009/5/21Browse.
This item describes 1996 from an international perspective.
- Zodiac signs : Priest(Hinee)
- Japan(The date matches)
- South Korea(The date matches)
- Republic of China(The date matches)
- DPR Korea(The date matches)
- Buddhist era: 2538-2539
- Islamic calendar: April 1416, 8-April 9, 1417
- Jewish calendar: April 5756, 4-April 9, 5757
- UNIX time: 820454400-852076799
- Modified Julian Day(MJD): 50083-50448
- Lily day(LD): 150924-151289
- 1/17 - Czech Republic EUApply to join.
- 1/30 - HIVRetired due to infection, of the American NBAMagic JohnsonReturned to the NBA.
- 2 - AmericaState of WashingtonA 14 year old boy shoots a rifle at a junior high school.
- 2/10 - IBMComputerdeep blue Garri Kasparovとチ ェ スFirst match (Deep Blue vs. Garri Kasparov).
- 2/11 - Japaneserock band-BUMP OF CHICKENSteps on the first stage in the current formation.
- 2/14 - Yoshiharu HanyuWill be the first in historyShogiAchieved the title seven crown monopoly.
- 2/28 -Prince Charles and Princess Diana of England are divorced.
- 4/25 - YeltsinPresident of Russia,Jiang peopleWith the chiefBeijingTalks.
- 4/28 - AustraliaTasmaniaでPort Arthur incidentOccurs.
- 5/8 -Defined equality among all racesSouth African ConstitutionWill be enforced.
- 5/27 - First Chechen ConflictThe truce of.
- 5/31 - 2002 FIFA World CupInJapanと South KoreaWill be held jointly.
- 6/8 - Chugoku Nuclear test.
- 6/25 - Saudi ArabiaExploded in a US military base camp, killing seven Americans.
- 6/28 - Vietnam Communist Party8th Party Convention,Dor MuoiWas re-elected as secretary general and advocated "industrialization/modernization".
- 6 - Malaysia OfKuala LumpurToPetronas Twin TowersCompleted (there are sky bridges on the 41st and 42nd floors, which are said to play a role in reinforcing the tower).At this point, it was the tallest in the world, but on October 2003, 10, in Taiwan.Taipei 101Is the best in the world.
- 7/3 - Boris Yeltsin,RussiaRe-elected by presidential election vote.
- 7/8 - Victor Rothschild (3rd Baron Rothschild)Child ofIs dead.
- 7/12 - 英国 OfPrince Charles,Princess DianaAnd divorce agreement.
- 7/17 - Portuguese CommunitiesFormed.
- July 7-USニ ュ ー ヨ ー クOff the coastTrans World Airlines (TWA) The plane crashed, killing all 230 passengers and crew (Trans World Airlines Flight 800 crash).
- 7/20 - 8/4 - Atlanta OlympicsHeld.
- 7/24 - ウクライナWestern partFumerinitsuki Nuclear Power Stationso,radioactivityA leak occurred and one worker died.
- 7/26 - South Korea,Gyeonggi-doとGangwon-doDue to heavy rain, there are many dead and missing people.
- 7/27 - The United States of AmericaGeorgiaAtlantaTwo people were killed and 2 were injured near the event stage in the Centennial Olympic Park.
- August 7- IndonesiaThe capital ofJakartaSo, the military and police from the opposition party "Indonesian Democratic Party" party headquartersMegawatti1 people became mobs after the fact that the party faction was forcibly removed.
- July 7-AustralianSydneyThe "US-Australia Regular Ministerial Meeting" held at the United States announced the "Sydney Declaration (Joint Security Declaration)".
- 8/6 - US Aerospace Agency AntarcticCollected in火星Of originmeteoriteFragment of'Alan Hills 84001], the substance that shows the possibility that a minute life activity was performed was detected.
- 8/22 - Bill ClintonUS President Sign and implement social welfare reform.
- 9/10 - United Nations General AssemblyでComprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty(CTBT) adopted.
- 9/18 - north koreaGuerrilla, South KoreaInvaded the east coast. (Gangneung Penetration Case）
- 9/23 - Fujiko F. FujioDied.
- 9/25 - IrelandClosed Magdalen Abbey.
- 11/5 -In the US presidential electionBill ClintonReelection.
- 11/12 - New Delhi aerial collision.. 349 people died.
- 12/5 - JapaneseAtomic bomb dome world HeritageBe registered with.
- 12/12 - South Korea Economic Cooperation Development OrganizationJoin.
- 12/17 - Occupation of the residence of the Japanese Ambassador to PeruOccurrence, next year4/22Resolution.
- 12/20 - Apple Computer,NeXTAcquiredOPEN STEPTheMac OSAnnounced to be the successor to.Steve JobsReturns to Apple Computer.
- 12/26 - John Bene's murder caseOccurrence.
- Touhou ProjectIs the original authorZUNStarted by Mr.At the same time, Touhou Seiden will be unveiled at Mr. ZUN's university festival.
Below is a good number of years (Anniversary).
- 4/26 - Chernobyl nuclear power plant accidentFrom the 10th anniversary.
- 7/15 - Boeing Company(RiceState of WashingtonSeattle) 80th anniversary.
- 7/26 - Suez Canal30th anniversary from the nationalization declaration.
- 12/25 - Collapse of the Soviet UnionFrom the 5th anniversary.
Weather, natural disasters, observations, etc.
- Atlanta OlympicsHeld.
- Spice GirlsSingle "WannabeHas topped the charts in 37 countries around the world.
- Carpenters,Brilliance of youth""Top of the world"A revival hit
- Mission Impossible
- Independence Day
- Space jam
- Giant peach
- Bell of Notre Dame
- Train spotting
- Secrets and lies
- Floating clouds
- Mars Attack!
- English Patient
- Nintendo Home game console"NINTENDO64Was released.
- NintendoGame boySoftware "Pokemon red and greenWas released in Japan (outside Japan1998~1999On sale). Finally sold 4500 million copies worldwide (including "blue" and "Pikachu"),Role playing gamesRecorded the highest sales in the world.
- Gosho Aoyama OfCartoon of the same nameThe original TV animation "Detective Conan"ButYomiuri TV-Tokyo movie→TMSBy the production of Yomiuri TVNippon TVseriesで8th of the same month OfFrame from 7:30 to 8:XNUMX pmBroadcast on.
- 1/1 - Andreas Pereira,soccer player
- August 1- Kun,Idol(NCT,About us,NCT-U）
- 1/2 - In light rain, Figure skater
- 1/3 - Florence Pew,actress
- 1/4 - Kaho Sakurada, Voice actor
- 1/5 - Emma Bolger,actress
- August 1- Max Boldry,An actor
- 1/6 --Woo Ji Yoon, singer (BOL4）
- 1/7 - Fan Yunruo,GoPlayer(- 2020）
- 1/8 - Chris Paddak,baseball player(pitcher）
- August 1- Reo Sano, Dancer, actor (GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE）
- 1/9 - Nagahara Wakana, Badminton players
- 1/10 - Sakura Ohara, Singer-songwriter, actress
- August 1- Park Hye Yoon,Idol(Cherry Bullet）
- 1/11 - Kaede, Dancer, fashion model (former)Happiness, OriginalE-girls）
- August 1- Kusama Richard Keita, Idol, actor (Kansai Johnny's Jr.,Ah! group）
- 1/12 - Ai Hashimoto,actress
- 1/13 - Ami Inamura, Gravure idol, talent
- 1/15 - Dove cameron, Actress, singer
- 1/16 - Jenny, Idol, model (BLACKPINK）
- 1/18 - Sarah gilman,actress
- 1/20 - Yang Hye Ji,actress
- 1/21 - Marco Asensio,soccer player
- 1/22 - Rena Ichiki, Former idol, announcer (formerNogizaka46）
- January 1-Lee Tae Vin, former idol, actor (former)MY TEEN）
- January 1 Kumi Sasaki Hinatazaka22
- 1/23 - Auro Auvaro da Cruz Junior,soccer player
- 1/24 - Kanami Tsuji, Tennis players
- 1/25 - Seunghee,Idol(OH MY GIRL）
- 1/26 - Zakaria Bakali,soccer player
- 1/27 - Namiki Marina,announcer
- 1/28 - Rei Higuchi, Wrestler
- 1/30 - Kashiwara tomorrow, Professional golfers
- 1/31 - Joel Courtney, Actor
- 2/1 - Doyoung, Idol (NCT, NCT U,NCT127）
- 2/3 - Tomohiro Kumagai, Actor
- 2/5 - Mt. Ooyama Chihiro, Boaters
- 2/7 - Pierre Guthrie, Racing driver
- 2/8 - Robert Kennedy Nunes de Nasiment,soccer player
- August 2- Joichiro Fujiwara, Idol, actor (Naniwa Boy）
- 2/9 - Jimmy Bennett, Actor
- August 2- Kim Chungha, Former idol, singer (formerIOI）
- 2/10 - Niiyama Shiori,Singer-songwriter
- 2/11 - Jonathan Tar,soccer player
- 2/12 - Chiba Kazuma, Actor, talent
- 2/15 - Asuka Kijima, Fashion model, actress
- 2/16 - Nana Komatsu, Actress, model
- 2/17 - Sasha Peters,actress
- 2/18 - Ikumi Hisamatsu, Talent, model
- 2/19 - Rio Sugawara,talent
- 2/20 - Marika Ito, Former idol, actress (formerNogizaka46）
- 2/21 - Sophie Turner,actress
- 2/22 - Haruka Fuka,talent
- 2/23 - Deangelo Russell, Basketball player (PG）
- 2/24 - Mana Kinjo, Actress (+ 2020)
- 2/25 - Wolf Aaron,Judo
- 2/26 - Yuki Nishio,announcer
- 2/27 - Ten, Idol (NCT U,About us,SuperM）
- 2/28 - Karsten Warholm, Track and field athletes
- 3/1 - Leaf poem,Swimmers
- 3/2 --Kim Yong Guk, an idol (former)JBJ）
- 3/3 - Shunsuke Sudo,announcer
- 3/4 - Timo Baumgartor,soccer player
- 3/5 - Tono Hikaru, Voice actor
- 3/5 - Taylor Marie Hill,Fashion Model
- August 3- Emmanuel Mudie, Basketball players
- 3/6 - Timo Werner,soccer player
- August 3- Encroachment, Figure skater
- 3/8 - Risa Tashiro,talent
- 3/9 - Maria Andrejczyk, Track and field athletes
- 3/10 - Cho Jung Eun, Child role
- August 3- Ryouhiko Ao,Pro baseball player
- 3/11 - Shoko Kawaguchi,talent
- 3/12 - Takuya Negishi, Actor
- 3/13 - TM Opera Oh,Racehorse
- 3/15 - , (STAR）
- 3/16 - Anna Offcharova, Figure skater
- 3/17 --Maiko Tojo, announcer
- 3/18 - Zhu Zhengting, Idol, actor (NINE PERCENT）
- 3/21 --Han Ji Hyun, actress
- 3/23 - Alexander Arbon, Racing driver
- 3/24 - Miles Turner, Basketball player (C）
- 3/25 - Kaho Sakaguchi, Beach volleyball player, talent
- 3/26 - Takuya Kuwahara,Pro baseball player
- 3/27 --Yeo One, Idol (PENTAGON）
- 3/28 - Benjamin Pavard,soccer player
- 3/30 --Michiko Toyama, talent
- 3/31 --Kang Sung Hyun, actor
- 4/1 ――Ogika, talent
- 4/2 - Polina Agafonova, Figure skater
- 4/3 - Ryuolivier Iwamoto,soccer player
- 4/4 - Austin Mahone,singer
- 4/5 --Shioki Hagiwara, talent
- 4/6 - Onodera,Karate,Taekwondoplayer
- 4/7 --Laurie Bruin, snowboarder
- 4/8 - Kanon Miyahara,talent
- 4/9 - Hiroya Hirose, Voice actor
- 4/9 - Giovani Ro Cerso,soccer player
- 4/10 - Andreas Christensen,soccer player
- August 4- Tanashi Cockinakis, Tennis players
- 4/11 - Dele Alli,soccer player
- 4/12 - Polina Kolobeinikova, Figure skater
- 4/13 - Nakamoto Himuka, Former idol, psychological counselor (former)Nogizaka46）
- 4/14 - Abigail Breslin,actress
- 4/15 - Shun Watanabe,announcer
- 4/16 - Ikeda Eliza, Actress, model, singer, director
- 4/17 - Michela Sato, Former idol (former idling !!! No. 35)
- 4/18 - Shotaro Okitsu, Actor
- 4/19 - Ueda Sea,Pro baseball player
- 4/21 - Tavi Gevinson, Magazine writer, editor, actress
- 4/22 - Shiori Aoki,Idol(SKE48）
- 4/23 - Alex Marquez, Motorcycle racers
- 4/24 - Kiribayama Tetsuo, Wrestler
- 4/25 - Maeda Kaori, Voice actor
- 4/25 - Allison Ashley Arm,actress
- 4/26 - Shinji Yamaguchi,soccer player
- 4/27 - Ko Shimura,soccer player
- 4/28 - Tony Revololi, Actor
- 4/29 - Daisuke Togawa,Pro baseball player
- 4/30 - Nakamura Makoto,Pro baseball player
- 5/1 - Seika Aoyama, Track and field athletes
- 5/2 --Kanon Matsuda, musician
- 5/3 - Domantas Savonis, Basketball player (PF/C）
- 5/4 - Naito Moyuno,actress
- 5/5 - Britney Simpson, Figure skater
- 5/6 - Shui Zooin, Singer, actress
- 5/7 --Lee Sang-hyuk, professional gamer
- 5/8 - Masashi Ito,Pro baseball player
- 5/9 - Hanana,announcer
- 5/10 - Muka Mukaida, Ex idol (exSKE48）
- 5/11 - Miyatake Mio,talent
- 5/12 - Park Seong Su,soccer player
- 5/13 - Ken Sasaki,Pro baseball player
- 5/14 - Martin Garrix, DJ, music producer.
- 5/15 - birdie,Singer-songwriter
- August 5- Alex Verdugo,Pro baseball player
- 5/18 - Tomoki Tsunono, Snowboard players
- 5/19 --Kogyor, Idol (UP10TION）
- 5/20 - Yuumi Kono,talent
- 5/21 - Sarina Koga, Volleyball players
- 5/22 - Shimizu Yushin,Pro baseball player
- 5/23 - Miwa Noguchi,announcer
- 5/24 - Haruna Asada,announcer
- 5/25 - Akari Yamada,Fashion Model
- 5/26 - Ryosuke Horiike,announcer
- 5/27 - Kim Jae Hwan, Idol (exWanna One）
- 5/29 - Rikako Inoue,Idol(Fairies）
- 5/30 - Tomoaki Shigeta,Pro baseball player
- 5/31 --Normani Cody, singer (Fifth Harmony）
- 6/1 - Tom holland, Actor
- August 6- Yoshiaki Yamamoto,YouTuber, Quiz player,Writer
- 6/2 - Ryo Ito,talent
- 6/3 -, Talent
- 6/6 - Yuki Inoue, Actor
- 6/7 - Souma,Pro baseball player
- 6/8 --Jinyoku, Idol (UP10TION）
- 6/10 - ,Idol(SEVENTEEN）
- 6/11 - Ayaka Sasaki,Idol(Momoiro Clover Z）
- 6/11 - Jesse, Idol, actor, voice actor (Sixtons）
- 6/12 --Hitomi Yano, talent
- 6/13 - Kingsley Coman,soccer player
- August 6- Kodi Smit-McPhee, Actor
- 6/14 - Azusa Sekine,Idol
- 6/15 - , Idol (SEVENTEEN)
- 6/16 - Kanta Sato, Actor
- 6/18 - Miyoshi Ayaka, Model, actress
- 6/19 --Chanmi, Idol (AOA）
- 6/20 - Atsushi Ogata, Actor
- 6/21 - Daiki Asama,Pro baseball player
- 6/22 - Tomo Narasaki, Sports climber
- 6/23 - Seia Yasuda,talent
- 6/24 - Yukiya Kajiwara,soccer player
- 6/25 - Gustavo Santos Costa,soccer player
- 6/26 --Mamiko, musician
- 6/27 - Aoi Yaguchi,talent
- 6/28 - Donna Bekic, Tennis players
- August 6- Milot Rashica,soccer player
- 6/29 - Baltic Ramseral,soccer player
- 6/30 - Kazuma Okamoto,Pro baseball player
- 7/1 - Adelina Sotnikova, Figure skater
- 7/3 - Rina Akae, Former idol (former SKE48)
- 7/4 - Takasugi Mashiro, Actor
- August 7- Rowoon, Idol, actor, model (SF9）
- 7/5 - Risa Shoji, Figure skater
- 7/6 - Yoshimi Tsuji, Voice actor, actress
- 7/7 - Kazuya Kojima,Pro baseball player
- August 7- Yoon Chae Kyung,Idol(IBI）
- 7/8 - Furuhata star summer, Model, actress
- 7/9 - Ryosuke Kuribayashi,Pro baseball player
- 7/10 - Moon Ga Young, Actress, model
- 7/11 - Andria Zivkovich,soccer player
- 7/12 - Musa Dumbele,soccer player
- 7/13 - Keely Marshall,actress
- 7/14 - Kazuma Takayama,soccer player
- 7/16 - Watanabe sword, Actor
- 7/17 - Hinako Kitano, Actress, ex idol (exNogizaka46）
- August 7- , Idol (SEVENTEEN)
- 7/18 - Young Lean, Rapper
- August 7- Jaime Barrier,baseball player
- 7/19 - Oh Ha Young, Idol, actress (apink）
- 7/20 - Ben Simmons, Basketball player (PG）
- 7/22 - Skyler Guisond, Actor, voice actor
- 7/24 - Shumei Miyamoto,Pro baseball player
- 7/25 - Maria-Olympia,GreecePrincess of
- 7/26 - Koya Kitagawa,soccer player
- 7/27 - Takuma Kubo,Pro baseball player
- 7/28 - Wataru Sasaki,soccer player
- 7/29 - Kazuya Fujii,Pro baseball player
- 7/30 - Nozomi Kotaki, Idol, actor (Johnny's WEST）
- 7/31 - Break michael, Actor
- March 7- Hayashiya Ponpei, Rakugo
- 8/1 --Yeon Woo, former idol, actress (former)MOMOLAND）
- 8/2 - Keston Hiura,Pro baseball player
- 8/3 - Yuya Kogo,Pro baseball player
- 8/4 - Minami Itohara,actress
- 8/5 - Cho Seung Young, Idol, singer (former)X1)
- August 8- Murakami Marai, Gymnasts
- 8/6 - Kurose Sara,talent
- 8/7 - Liam James, Child role
- August 8- Dani Severjos,soccer player
- 8/8 - Matsuoka Natsuki,Idol(HKT48）
- 8/9 --Won Duk Hyun, actor
- 8/10 - Natsumi Kawade,announcer
- 8/12 - Julio Urias, Baseball player (pitcher)
- August 8- Choi Yu Jin,Idol(CLC,Kep1er）
- 8/14 - Neil Mopey,soccer player
- 8/15 - Naoya Senoo,soccer player
- 8/16 - Caeleb Dressel, Swimmers
- August 8- Akari Yoshida, Former idol, model, YouTuber (formerNMB48）
- 8/17 - Ayasa Ito, Voice actor
- 8/19 - Laura Tesoro, Singer, actress
- 8/20 --Miyu Hirai, announcer
- 8/22 - Moriya Tomiya,soccer player
- 8/23 - Yousuke Ideguchi,soccer player
- 8/24 - Kenzo Shirai, Gymnasts
- 8/25 - Shibuya Nagisaki,Idol(NMB48, OriginalAKB48）
- 8/26 - Gracie Dogenie,actress
- 8/27 - Daichi Nakaguma,Pro baseball player
- 8/28 --Sejong, former idol, singer (former)gugudan, OriginalIOI）
- 8/29 - Natsuki Kamata,Idol(SKE48）
- 8/29 - Darryl Neta, Track and field athletes
- 8/30 - Gabrieu Barbosa Almeida,soccer player
- 8/31 - Minoru Omori,Pro baseball player
- 9/1 - ゼ ン デ イ ヤ, Actress, singer, dancer
- 9/2 - Kodai Sano,Pro baseball player
- 9/3 - Sarah,talent
- August 9- Jyo, Idol, actress (Red velvet）
- 9/4 - Mizuki Hayashi,soccer player
- 9/5 - Lihairo Zivkovich,soccer player
- September 9-Lee Su Hyun, Idol (IBI）
- 9/6 - Jordan hicks,Pro baseball player
- 9/7 - Donovan mitchell, Basketball player (SG）
- 9/8 - Yuka Fuka,singer
- August 9- Miyuki Takagi, Voice actor
- 9/9 - Kentaro Arai, Actor
- 9/10 - Taisei Urushihara,Pro baseball player
- 9/12 - Chiaki Bimura,Singer-songwriter
- 9/13 - Ryodai Ishibashi,Comedian(Four thousand heads）
- 9/14 --Soobin, Idol (Space girl）
- September 9-Jennie, former idol (former)DAY）
- 9/15 - Furuhata Nawa, Idol (SKE48)
- 9/16 - Yokohama meteor, Actor, model
- 9/17 - Esteban Ocon, Racing driver
- August 9- Douye Chaleta-Zar,soccer player
- August 9- Ella Parnell,actress
- 9/19 - Kodama Haruka, Former idol, actress (formerHKT48, OriginalAKB48）
- 9/20 - Jerome Sinclair,soccer player
- 9/21 - Mai Fuchigami,Idol(HKT48）
- 9/22 - Antoine Hubert, Racing driver (- 2019）
- 9/23 - Evgeny Rylov, Athletes
- 9/26 - Sayaka Tomaru, Gravure idol, talent
- 9/27 - Rikiya Mogi,soccer player
- 9/28 - Minami Sasaki,announcer
- 9/30 - Haruka Yamada,Pro baseball player
- 10/1 - Yuka Suzuki, Fashion model, actress
- 10/2 - Daiki Iwashita,Pro baseball player
- 10/3 - Kerechi Ihair Nacho,soccer player
- 10/4 - Yudai Ogawa,soccer player
- 10/5 - Shigemoto Kotori, Former idol, former talent (former)Dream5）
- 10/7 - Mayuka Kuroda,Fashion Model
- 10/8 - Sara Takanashi,Ski jumpplayer
- 10/9 - Bella Hadid,Fashion Model
- 10/10 - Yukinori Kishida,Pro baseball player
- 10/11 - Leidel Martinez,Professional baseball player
- 10/12 - Miki Ito, Voice actor
- 10/14 - Ota Hikaru,Pro baseball player
- 10/15 - Miona Hori,Idol(Nogizaka46）
- 10/17 --Yu Young-hyuk, a professional gamer
- 10/18 - Hiroto Wakai, Musicians (Mrs GREEN APPLE）
- 10/19 - Shota Umesaka,soccer player
- 10/20 - Toko Miura, Actress, singer
- 10/22 - Ren Kobayashi, Actor
- 10/23 - Kimura Yuki, Model, talent
- 10/24 - Rafael Devers,Pro baseball player
- August 10- Jaylen brown, Basketball player (SF）
- 10/25 - Kotone Furukawa,actress
- October 10-Yan An, Idol (PENTAGON）
- 10/26 - Rin Sugihara,announcer
- 10/27 - Kim Woo Seok, Idol, singer, actor (UP10TION, OriginalX1）
- 10/29 - Rina Shinohara,announcer
- 10/30 - Devin Booker, Basketball player (SG）
- August 10- Sato victory, Idol, actor (sexy zone）
- 11/1 - Shawn Gelael, Racing driver
- August 11- Jung Young,Idol(TWICE）
- August 11- Kim Min Jae, Actor
- August 11- Lil Peep, Rapper (- 2017）
- 11/3 - Aria wallace,actress
- 11/4 - Kaitlyn Whyek, Figure skater
- August 11- Michael Christian Martinez, Figure skater
- 11/5 - Sabina Arsinbecova, Volleyball players
- 11/6 --Sonul, Idol (UP10TION）
- November 11-Han Seung-yeon, Idol (CLC）
- 11/7 - Road,Singer-songwriter
- 11/8 - Ryoyu Kobayashi,Ski jumpplayer
- 11/9 - Peach ,Idol(TWICE）
- 11/10 - Kim Hye Yoon,actress
- 11/11 - Nanako Kan, Former idol (former SKE48)
- 1/14 - Naoto Nishiguchi,Pro baseball player
- 11/15 - Kayoko Watanabe, Athletes
- 11/16 - Nitta Shinken, Actor, model
- 11/17 - Yuma Tonmiya,Pro baseball player
- 11/18 - Noah Ringer,actress
- November 11-Song, former idol (former)CLC）
- 11/19 - Aya Okino,Ryukyu Broadcastingannouncer
- August 11- Kazuma Kaya, Gymnast
- 11/20 --Kanako Muro, Idol (NMB48)
- 11/21 --Soi, former idol, actress (former)gugudan）
- 11/22 - ,Idol(SEVENTEEN)
- 11/22 - Madison Davenport,actress
- 11/23 - Anna Janovskaya, Figure skater
- 11/24 - Ryoya Ogawa,soccer player
- 11/25 --Eun Sou, actor
- 11/26 --Yunchan, actor
- 11/27 - Masaki Nakao, Actor
- 11/28 - Main gate Yoshinori, Idol, actor (Kansai Johnny's Jr.,Ah! group）
- 11/30 - Kariya Yuiko,Fashion Model
- 12/1 - Isamu Nomura,Pro baseball player
- 12/2 --Cha Yunji, singer
- 12/3 - Uchu Imagawa, Actress, illustrator
- 12/4 - Ryohei Hirota, Actor
- 12/5 - Kanshuji Hoto, Actor
- 12/6 - Stephanie scott, Actress, singer
- 12/7 - Shota Saito,soccer player
- 12/8 - Junichiro Kishi,Pro baseball player
- 12/9 - Yuki Katayama,actress
- 12/10 - Ayano Sato,speed skateplayer
- August 12- Kang Daniel, Idol, actor (former)Wanna One）
- August 12- Joe Burrow,American Footballplayer
- 12/11 - Hailey Steinfeld, Actress, singer
- August 12- Rise Sejiri, Professional skateboarder
- 12/12 - Kayama Miyama, Voice actor
- February 12-, actor
- 12/13 - Greybar torres,Pro baseball player
- 12/14 - Suguru Fukuda,Pro baseball player
- 12/16 - Rika Mayama,Idol(Private Ebisu Junior High School）
- 12/17 - Elizabeta Tuktamisheva, Figure skater
- August 12- Genki Iwahashi, Former idol, former actor, singer (former)King & Prince）
- 12/18 - Koki Saito,Pro baseball player
- 12/19 - Asuka Minowa,talent
- 12/20 - Kana Ichinose, Voice actor
- 12/21 --Kaitlyn Dever, actress
- 12/22 --Jun Jin, Idol (MY TEEN）
- 12/23 --Woo Won Jae, Rapper
- 12/24 - Yukihiro Nozuyama, Voice actor
- 12/26 - Matsui Airi, Actress, model
- 12/27 - Ryosuke Tatsumi,Pro baseball player
- 12/28 - Yoshimoto, Actress, singer
- 12/29 - Sana,Idol(TWICE）
- 12/31 - Chika Hirao,soccer player
- Physics Award - David Lee,Douglas D. Ocherov,Robert Richardson
- Chemistry Award - Robert curl,Harold Klotho,Richard Smalley
- Physiology/Medical Award - Peter Doherty,Rolf Zinkarner
- Literature Award - Wiswava Symbolska
- Peace award - Carlos Filipe Simenes Bello,Jose Ramos-Holta
- Economic Award - James Marleys,William Vickley
The event of fiction
- 2 month - World War IIIoutbreak. (Manga anime"ghost in the Shell])
- Summer-lunarSea of dangerAn expedition conducting a cross-section survey discovers a crystalline pyramid-shaped structure at the summit of a mountain in the Sea of Danger, which is believed to have been attributed to the alien intellectual existence. (novel"])
- 9/28 -Geology Professor Edward Shaw and othersDeath ValleyIt is not on the map that seems to be a spaceship that appeared inVolcanic ash coneDiscovered a dying alien "guest" in an empty cave. After that, the "customer" is to investigateVandenberg Air Force BaseBe transferred to. Also, at the same timeGreat Victoria DesertHowever, a similar situation occurs. (novel"Sky fire])
- 10/3 -The United Nations Mars Observatory was destroyed by the alien "Glados" attack.SPTAlbatross Naru Age Asuka, who escaped from the Gradoss and took the Reisner, comes into contact with the survivors of the Mars Observatory and the Cosmic Culture Club students visiting the station. (Anime"Blue Meteor SPT Reisner])
- 10/29 -At the Yomiyama Kita Junior High School, the art teacher Reiko Mikami who was in charge of the 3rd and 3rd class at that time was stabbed to death by a demon while she was returning home, and her body is found in the Yamiyama River running nearby. (Novel/AnimeAnother))
- 11/20 -Los Angeles detective John Spartan is frozen. (movies"Demolition man])
- 12/28 -12 The Monkeys spawn a mysterious virus that kills 99% of all humanity.12 monkeys])
- Unknown-Khan Nonien Sing and other eugenics lose the "eugenic war" and escape the earth with the spacecraft "Botany Bay." (Special effects TV program "Space Operation])
- Unknown-XNUMX Elite Conscription Act enacted. In order to counter the attack of the alien "Toran", an infantry army is formed under UNEF (UN Expeditionary Force) slavery to defend the base planet near the collapsing star (collapser). (novel"Endless battle])
- Unknown-Crustal movement occurs when Comet Urby approaches, waking up a dinosaur that should have died in ancient times. In response to this situation, the "Bone Free Corps" is formed. (Special effects TV program "Dinosaur Expedition Bone Free])
- Unknown-"Year Zero". A handful of children selected at the newborn stage begin to be trained into human soldiers "Soldiers" who have no human-like feelings and simply fight according to orders. (movies"Soldier])
- UNKNOWN-WCS (World Space Association) sends a first expedition to Mars, but some members, such as Captain Haas Rencorn, insisted on constructing a fortress to repel aliens on Mars, causing a revolt. Left behind on Mars. (Manga anime"Astro boy"Mars Expedition Volume")
- Unknown-Japan buys the state of Hawaii from the United States for a drain of XNUMX billion (fictitious currency), making it a new "Hawaii prefecture". In addition, the "Utrum Union" consisting of the Soviet Union and European countries and the "South American Union" consisting of South American countries will be formed. (Anime"Aim for the top!])
- Unknown-Southeast Asian countries that lost their lands due to the BETA invasion form the "Greater East Asia Union". (game"Muv-Luv Alternative])
- Unknown-Advanced tactical aircraft technology development plan "Prominence Plan" will be started jointly by each country, and expansion work of the UN military Yukon base selected as the base site will be started. (Game/AnimeMuv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse])
- Unknown-the 11th generation doctorAmelia PoundCrashed into the yard of my house. Through the rift of time, Prisner Zero breaks into Amelia's house. (Drama"Doctor Who])
- ^ "Daryll NEITA”. World Athletics. 2022/7/17Browse.
- ^ "The name of the famous girl"(Chinese). Metro International. As of October 2014, 10originalMore archives.2014/10/6Browse.
- ^ Arthur C. Clark "Outpost"Hayakawa Publishing, 1985, pp. 263-274.ISBN 978-4-15-010607-2.
- ^ Greg Bear "The Fire of the Sky [above]" Hayakawa Publishing, 1988, pp. 33,35-54,61-66,82-97.ISBN 978-4-15-010797-0.
- ^ Blue Meteor SPT Reisner - Animax Plus.. Retrieved January 2016, 6.
- ^ WORLD -The official site of the anime "Aoki Meteor SPT Reisner". Retrieved June 2016, 6.
- ^ STORY [Episode 1 to 13] -The official site of the anime "Aoki Meteor SPT Reisner". Retrieved June 2016, 6.
- ^ CHARACTER [Earth side (Episode 1 to 25)] -The official site of the anime "Aoki Meteor SPT Reisner". Retrieved June 2016, 6.
- ^ Joe Holdman "The Endless Battle", Hayakawa Publishing, 1985, p. 21.ISBN 978-4-15-010634-8.
- ^ Shinji Oishi, Mizuki Eguchi, Atsushi Shimazaki, Naohiko Mamiya "Marutani Pro All Monsters Picture Book"Shogakukan, 2013, 132 pages.ISBN 978-4-09-682074-2.
- ^ "Bonus Chronology" from "Aim for the Top! Concentrated CD-ROM Encyclopedia" Gainax, 1996.ASIN B005YNHX7G.
- ^ a b Yoshinori Koki "Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse 3 Cage of Attrition"Enterbrain, 2009, 183 pages.ISBN 978-4-7577-4521-6.