Tsuyoshi Kusanagi starring "Sabakan SABAKAN" 12 scene photos like a summer memory album
If you write the contents roughly
The shooting was done mainly in Nagasaki prefecture from August to September 2021.
Starring the child actor Banya Ichiji, starring Akinosuke Harada, Machiko Ono, Takehara Pistol, Shihori Kanjiya, Ryo Iwamatsu, Tsuyoshi Kusanagi ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Goto Islands,Iki Island,TsushimaAnd many moreislandsIncluding, 47PrefecturesKnown for having the most islands in the world. In addition to being a large islandRias coastFrom having a lot ofcoastlineThe length of is the first among 47 prefectures (*"terrainSection).
The origin of the place name "Nagasaki" is said to be from Mr. Nagasaki as follows. Mr. Nagasaki is Mr. Takehira Hira Chiba style (Kyushu Chiba) Is a clan that draws on the flow of, and is known for the origin of the name of Nagasaki Prefecture. A family of Mr. Kyushu Chiba, who had a hall in Misaki, which is near the present Nagasaki Prefectural Government Office, and covered a wide range from Fukahori to Togitsu in the Nagasaki Port neighborhood,Mr. Nagasaki, KyushuFrom the origin of the nameIzukuniTakata-gunMr. Takehira Hira, who is the chief inmate of Mr. Hojo, who is the presiding officer of Kamakura, who owns Nagasaki village and whose place name is the family name.NagasakiOne of the people flowed to Kyushu (Mr. Nagasaki, Kyushu) and became a samurai in the depths of Nagasaki Bay.Nagasaki Jinzaemon JunkeiThere is a theory insisted by that genealogy. It is known that at least Kotaro Nagasaki Shigetsuna was a royal family who was in charge of the ground work of Nagasakiura in the early Kamakura period (3) around Nagasaki. Based on Sakurababa Castle (Tsurugi), he gradually expanded his power. In addition, there is also a popular myth that is based on "accent." LocallyNomozakiThe peninsula was called "long cape", but it became "Nagaka Misaki" in the Nagasaki dialect, and this was transcribed as "Naka Misaki", and this word was translated to "Nagasaki". It has become.
To the eastSagaOther than adjacent to, is surrounded by the sea.Tsushima,Iki,Goto IslandsThere are 971 islands, such as the number one in Japan. Also,coastlineHas a length of 4,137Kilometers (km)Hokkaido(Northern Territories2nd place after (including) (actually 1st place in Japan).Nagasaki Prefecture, which has an area about one-twentieth that of HokkaidocoastlineIs so long, in addition to the large number of islands,Rias coastBecause the coastline is complicated and complicated. Due to this topographical feature, 83 locations throughout Nagasaki PrefecturePortAre scattered, and the number reaches 7.4% in Japan.There is no point in Nagasaki prefecture that is more than 15 km from the coastline.
- Main topography of Nagasaki Prefecture
- Rivers and lakes
- island(TaiziRepresents the island connected to the mainland of Kyushu by a bridge)
- Tsushima(Tsushima City)
- Iki Island(Iki City)
- Fukushima,Takashima,Qingdao(Matsuura City)
- Hirado Island,Ikitsuki Island,Dejima,Matosan Oshima,Futamijima(Hirado City)
- Kujukushima (Saikai National Park)(Kujukushima),Kuroshima,Hario Island(Sasebo City)
- Goto Islands
- National park
- National park
- Prefectural nature park
- Mt. Taradake Prefectural Park, Nomozaki Peninsula Prefectural Park, Kitamatsu Prefectural Park, Omurawan Prefectural Park, Nishisonogi Peninsula Prefectural Park, Shimabara Peninsula Prefectural Park
Warm current from southwestTsushima CurrentIn general, the climate is mild and the temperature difference is small. However, because it is close to the continent, it is easily affected by cold waves, and the cold may become severe enough to fall far below normal, and mid-winter days may be observed. In winterEast China SeaIt often becomes cloudy around the side,Rain,snowMay cause Although there is little snowfall, the west side is the East China Sea, so depending on the wind direction of the monsoon, the snow clouds may be supplied uninterrupted, resulting in heavy snowfall. Especially2001/(13)1/16In Nagasaki City, 14 cm of snow was observed, and in the past there were 15 times of 5 cm of snow.2016/(28)1/24Recorded 17 cm of snow in, All over the prefecture(I.e.Became. But,Kyushu regionNorthernmostTsushimaThen.Korean PeninsulaSince it is located just south of, the snow clouds generated in the East China Sea are blocked by the Korean Peninsula.Korean PeninsulaSince the sea area between and is extremely short at about 50 km, snow clouds do not develop, and although it has many snow days, it is rare for snow to accumulate.
From a biological point of view, it can be seen on various coastsAkoSuch asSubtropicalSex plants reflect a warm climate. Because it’s close to the continentTsushima leopard cat,MutsugorouThere are many continental relics such asSubspecies-VariantIt is also a feature that has been confirmed.
Shimabara Peninsula Theactive volcanoIn the zoneSpaThere are many1990/(Heisei2 years)- 1995/(7)Unzen/FugendakeEruption ofShimabaraとFukae TownCaused a lot of damage mainly. Also,East China SeaBecause it sticks out totyphoonTyphoon 9 (1970, Nagasaki City) caused a great disaster not only in Nagasaki Prefecture but also in the Japanese archipelago.Typhoon No. 17 (1976, Nagasaki City),Typhoon No. 17 (1991, Nagasaki City),Typhoon No. 19 (1991, Sasebo City),Typhoon No. 18 (2004, Nagasaki City),Typhoon No. 14 (2005, Isahaya City),Typhoon No. 13 (2006, Sasebo City)The typhoon such as has landed.
|Ranking||Prefectures||Number of landings|
According to NagasakiArea classification Then, it is divided into seven areas: Nagasaki area, prefecture north area, prefecture central area, Shimabara area, Goto area, Iki area, and Tsushima area. There are 7 municipalities, 13 districts and 4 towns. All reading of "town" is "chou". There were 8 municipalities at the stage of 2000 (Heisei 12), but due to the great merger of Heisei, there were 79 municipalities by April 2010 (Heisei 22). Village2005/(17)10/1 OfOshima villageDisappeared with the merger of.
It is composed of the Nagasaki Peninsula, the Nishisonogi Peninsula, and the surrounding islands, and is blessed with abundant nature and beautiful scenery, including complex coastlines.Saikai National ParkAnd three prefectural natural parks such as Nobo Peninsula Prefectural Park are designated.
It is the gateway to the terminal station of the railway and the Goto Islands.Nagasaki Port,Nagasaki AirportTogitsu Port, which connects the sea routes to, and cities inside and outside the prefectureKyushu crossing motorwayImportant in exchanges inside and outside the prefectureTransportation hub area.
Born from the history of exchanges with foreign countriesOld glover house,Hashima Coal Mine"Gunkanjima" etc.Meiji Japan's Industrial Revolution Heritage Steel & Steelmaking, Shipbuilding, Coal Industry"When,Oura CathedralAnd the open seaShitsu VillageSuch asNagasaki and Amakusa region latent religious relation heritageTwoworld HeritageIn addition, it was born from the "Nagasaki City Night View", which was certified as one of the New Three Major Night Views of Japan, and exchanges with foreign countries.DejimaIt is blessed with excellent historical tourism resources.
In the manufacturing industry, there are major business establishments that produce large machinery such as power generation plants in addition to ship manufacturing and repair, and many related factories and companies are concentrated in the surrounding area, as well as the environment and marine energy fields. Efforts are being made.In agricultureWenzhou orangesOr, it occupies the largest output in JapanLoquatSuch as fruit treesPig farmingIn the fishery industry, the new Nagasaki fishing port is located as a base for landing, and while many fish and shellfish are being collected, shipments of fresh fish to East Asia such as China are also increasing.In the hinterland of the fishing port, a fishery processing complex and research institutes of government and universities are located, and a fishery base covering production, distribution, processing, research and education is formed.
Prefecture north area
Mainland JapanIt is located at the westernmost end of.WestUkushima,OjikajimaFrom the eastImari BayMany in the sea area up toislandsMany mountains and hills undulate on the land and approach the coastline, forming a complex terrain with few flat lands.Due to such geographical characteristics,Saikai National Park,Genkai Quasi-National Park, Designated as Omura Bay Prefectural Park and Kitamatsu Prefectural Park,KujukushimaScenic and abundant nature represented by, in the hilly and mountainous areasRice terracesIt is blessed with a beautiful landscape.
Korean Peninsula,Mainland ChinaClose to the continent for a long timetransactionIs being carried out,Envoy,EnvoyAlso known as a port of call.MoreoverMatsuura NavyAs the home ofMaritime trafficThe history that has been united byMasterHistory, history that prospered as a Western trading port,Japanese heritageCertified bySasebo Guard OfficeHas a diverse history of prospering as a naval city.
As a distinctive industryShipbuilding,automotive industrySuch asManufacturing industryAnd was certified as a Japanese heritageMikawachi ware,Hasami wareIn recent years, new industrial fields such as aircraft-related, information and telecommunications, and office-related companies are expected to develop.
- Sasebo(Core city)
- Hirado City
- Saikai City
Central prefecture area
Located in the center of Nagasaki prefecture,Tachibana Bay,Omura Bay,Isahaya BayIt is surrounded by three seas with different characteristics.Todoroki WaterfallThere is Mt. Taradake Prefectural Park, etc., which has excellent valley beauty.Mt. TaraNagasaki Prefecture's only first-class river originating from systems, etc.Honmyo RiverIt is blessed with a rich natural environment such as water system.
Nagasaki Prefectural Sports Park, Sea Hat Omura, Sports Park Isahaya, and other sports facilities are available, and in recent years.Honmyo RiverThe downstream area isCompetition boatIt is used as a practice ground for.Since these are located in the central part of the prefecture, they can also be used in competitions.
Of the manufacturing industryIndustrial parkThe total production value is more than 2% of the whole prefecture, of which the manufacturing industry occupies a share of more than 4%, and companies such as semiconductor-related industries are expanding.
Ariake Sea, A peninsula surrounded by Tachibana Bay and rich in nature, and the first national park in JapanUnzen Amakusa National ParkIn addition to being designated as Shimabara Peninsula Prefectural Park, it is the first in Japan.World geoparkIs also certified.
Unzen, Obama, Shimabara and three hot springs with different spring qualities, "Hidden Christian Sites in Nagasaki and Amakusa Region" are the constituent assets of "Hara Castle RuinsOrShimabara CastleIt is blessed with attractive tourism resources such as historical and cultural heritage, abundant agriculture, forestry and fishery products, and is one of the leading tourist destinations in the prefecture.
It is a representative agricultural area of Nagasaki prefecture where the amount of agricultural output exceeds 4% of the whole prefecture, and various production areas are formed by taking advantage of the favorable climate and soil conditions such as vegetables and livestock, fruit trees and flowers. ..In addition, the production of shiitake mushrooms, which are special forest products, is also active.
Located in the westernmost part of Kyushu, it is relatively flatFukue IslandThere are many undulations except for lava coasts and sandy beaches, and the coastlines of the islands are lava coasts and sandy beaches.Rias coastThe beautiful natural landscape of the sea and mountains is partly designated as Saikai National Park.
It is blessed with many historical and cultural heritage sites such as the world heritage "Hidden Christian Sites in Nagasaki and Amakusa Region" and the Japanese heritage "Iki, Tsushima, Goto on the border-a bridge from ancient times".Tourism industryIs one of the core industries.
ocean再生 可能 エネルギーAs an advanced area for introduction,Floating offshore wind power generationCommercialization andCurrent power generationEfforts to put the product to practical use, fostering related industries such as maintenance services, and using power generation facilities as tourism resourcesInfrastructure tourIs being promoted.
Including Takenotsuji, the highest peak on the island,Strange rock,White sand blue pineA variety of coastlines such as sandy beachesIki Tsushima National MonumentIt is specified in.In particular, the surrounding waters such as Tatsunoshima have an excellent underwater landscape such as the growth of corals.Marine parkIt is designated as a district.
At the midpoint between Fukuoka Prefecture and Tsushima CityGenkai SeaFacing Fukuoka CityHakata PortからAshibe Port67km northwest toJet foilIt is in the position of about 1 hour),Fukuoka metropolitan areaIt has a geographical feature that has a strong connection with.
There are many beautiful beaches in Iki, and many beaches come from inside and outside the prefecture.It has played an important role as a relay point for continental culture since ancient times, and has a rich history such as being certified as a Japanese heritage site as "Iki, Tsushima, Goto, a border island-a bridge from ancient times", and has abundant tourism resources. ..In recent years JapanMont Saint-MichelMany shrines scattered throughout the island, such as the Kojima Shrine called Kojima Shrine, have become new tourism resources as power spots.
The primary industry in the Iki area has a higher proportion than other areas, and beef cattle, which account for the majority of agricultural output (H1: about 30 billion yen), are registered as "Iki beef" in the regional group trademark. It has become an important crop along with calf breeding and fattening.Boasts the second largest plain area in the prefectureFukaedaharaLand-use crops such as paddy rice, wheat and soybeans, asparagus, institutional horticultural agriculture such as strawberries, and leaf tobacco are also popular.
89% of the whole island is occupied by forests, which is one of the most primitive in Japan such as Mt. Ryura.Laurel forestIs designated as a nationally designated natural monument and Iki-Tsushima National Monument.It also features intricately intricate ria coasts and cliffs.Asaya BayThe area is also designated as a national park.In wildlife, it is designated as a national rare wildlife and natural monument.Tsushima leopard catIncluding, many creatures that can only be seen in Tsushima and creatures that draw from the continent inhabit and grow, demonstrating the richness of biodiversity.
In Tsushima, the ratio of the working population of the primary industry is 1%, which is higher than 19.9% in Nagasaki prefecture and 7.7% in the whole country.Among them, the fishing industry accounts for 4.0%, which is also a large proportion in the primary industry.On the other hand, as for the number of employees, the number of workers in the primary and secondary industries is decreasing, and the number of workers in the tertiary industry is increasing.
Municipalities that disappeared
In Nagasaki Prefecture,TsushimaThere are multiple unique units attached to the end of the place name under the municipalities in areas other than.Iki IslandIn a rural village,TouchAt the fishing villageUra, Excluding IkiHirado DomainIn the territoryExemption (men), OldOmura DomainTerritory andGoto IslandsThen "Go, OldSaga DomainTerritory and oldShimabara DomainIn the territoryFirst nameIs attached.
Many of these units are deleted when the town name is changed due to merger of municipalities, etc., but it is still used in some areas as a unit of administrative division under municipalities.
Population and area of municipalities
|市町村||Area (km2）||Population (people)||The population density|
Population is as of June 2022, 6.
CurrentSaseboFrom the area ofFukui cave,Senfukuji caveRuins such as are found in JapanHistoric siteHas become. In the former Kunimi Town (now Unzen City), there is the Hyakuhanadai Ruins, and the traces of people's lives and tools used about 3 years ago have been found.2003/(Heisei15 years)12At the Hirado city entrance ruins of 10 years agoSoil layerからPaleolithicWas found, and it is possible that people had lived in it for a long time.
Jomon PeriodThe famous archeological site of Minamishimabara City (formerly Kita-Arima-cho, Minami-Korai-gun)Harayama dolmensIs. In addition, Yuki Shell Midden, Saga Shell Midden, Shirahama Shell Midden, etc. have been discovered.
Yayoi PeriodAs the ruins ofWei ZhajinSeen as "One Country"Hara Tsuji RuinsIs the currentIki CityLocated in Ashibe Town and Ishida Town, it is designated as a special historical site of Japan. AlsoSatohara remainsHas been discovered and is one of the important things to know the agricultural technology at that time. In addition, an iron sword from the Yayoi period was excavated.Tomihara Ruins(Omura City),Tower neck ruins, Japan's oldestcatThe bones ofKarakami Ruins(Iki City) etc.
The number of burial mounds in the prefecture exceeds 500, and most of them are in Iki.Iki Burial MoundsHas been designated as a Japanese historical site. As a tomb in the early Kofun period,Deizuka Tumulus,Niso Kofun GroupThere is. In the latter half, there are many large-scale burial mounds. As a representative of Iki CityOni Cave TumulusThere is the largest tumulus in the prefecture. Besides thisSugoroku Tumulus(This is the largest keyhole-shaped tumulus in the prefecture),Yadateyama Burial Mounds,Utazaki Burial MoundsThere is.
Ono girlIncludingEnvoy,EnvoyTraveled to the Korean peninsula and China via Iki, Tsushima, and Goto, which are the northernmost north of Japan.Goto Islands TheEnvoyIt is famous as the starting point of South Road.ManyoshuHas many related songs. Today's last port of call in JapanMitsui TownIn Kashiwazaki,KukaiThe "Legendary Life Monument" has been built.
At the beginning of the 12th century, the Heike advanced to Western Japan, and many Matsuura parties in Hizen and Kyushu were on the Heike side.Battle of DannouraAlso fought as the Heike Navy.
1274/(Bunei 11 years) (The role of Fumonaga),1281/(Koian 4th year) (The role of Koan)ofMasterThen in Tsushima, Iki,yuan-GoryeoThe army invaded,神 風The (large typhoon) attacked Kyushu and the former troops retreated after these islands were completely destroyed, and there was no benefit of Kamikaze.
1550/IsPortugalThe shipHiradoCame to. I knew thisFrancisco XavierDeparted from Kagoshima, visited Hirado, and began missionary work. Hirado, which became a trading city,1561/Happened toMiyanomae IncidentDue to this, Portuguese ships came to Yokozeura Port (currently Saikai City). However, two years later1563/, Yokozeura is Lord TakeoTakaaki GotoIt burns down and is destroyed. The Portuguese ship returned to Hirado again. But,Jesuits OfMissionaryCosmetics de TorresThis time, he decided to enter Fukudaura (now Nagasaki City) of Omura territory. During this time,Junta OmuraFirst baptized in ChristianityChristian daimyoIt has become.1567/At the port, a Portuguese ship arrived at Kuchinotsu Port in Arima and laterSeminaryoThe Arima became a base for Christian missionary work in Kyushu. Omura's brotherArima YoshisadaIs also baptized in Kuchinotsu. Omura Juntada encouraged him to do the Portuguese trade in his territory,1571/The trading port was moved from Kuchinotsu to Nagasaki. Nagasaki in 1580JesuitsDonated to. In 1582Tensho Sendai Youth EnvoyDeparted from Nagasaki Port and visited Spain, Italy and Portugal.
1588/, Hideyoshi Toyotomi directly controlled Nagasaki. Two years laterTensho Sendai Youth EnvoyReturned to Nagasaki and had an audience with Hideyoshi.1592/ToThe role of Bunroku and KeichoAs a result, Matsunobu Shinnobu, Arima Harunobu, Omura Kizen, Muneyoshi Satoshi and others are dispatched to Korea. Hideyoshi, who had no hard-line prohibition, had a desire to continue the Nanban trade.Veteren exileHas been issued,1597/In Nishizaki Nishisaka26 CatholicsHave been executed. Twenty-six saints.
The early modern period
17st centuryWhen you enterDutch East India Company,British East India CompanyHas succeeded in opening a trading house in Hirado.Edo PeriodNagasaki PrefectureSaga Domain,Shimabara Domain(Shimabara Peninsula),Omura Domain(Sonogi region),Hirado Domain(Matsuura Peninsula/Hirado Island・Iki),Hirado Nitta Domain,Fukue Domain(Goto Islands),Tsushima Fuchu clan(Tsushima),Saga DomainElderly Isahaya Jinya,ReplacementTomie Jinya of the Goto family,Heaven(Nagasaki).Edo Shogunate OfIsolationBy policy, Portuguese were exiled from Nagasaki,1641/Dutch trading house inDejimaMoved to. Chinese merchant ships are also allowed to visit Nagasaki, making it one of the few international trading ports in Japan under the isolation. Also, the Tsushima domain is from the shogunateMr. LeeWhile being entrusted with the practice of diplomatic relations with, he is authorized to trade with Korea,BusanToJapanese-style buildingWere doing these tasks. As you can see, in the current Nagasaki area, there were two ports that were open to foreign countries with the official approval of the Shogunate government even during the isolation period. In addition,IsolationBelowEdo ShogunateThe above-mentioned two ports are the only authorized international trading ports.
1637/Shimabara's turbulenceOnly in the land whereHidden ChristianThere were many (excluding Iki and Tsushima). Even today, the proportion of Christians to the population is higher than in other regions of Japan Has become. But,Second World WarDropped insideAtomic bombIs the church (Urakami Church), the church was on the day of the atomic bomb fall on August 8th.the AssumptionFor the holiday ofSacrament of ForgivenessBecause all the believers in the church, including the priest, were killed and many other victims were sacrificed, there were people who remained worried about their faith or apostated. There are many. Even as of 2013, the remains of the church are only partially preserved at the hypocenter.
Since modern times
BakumatsuWith the opening of Nagasaki Port,NagasakiWas further developed as an international trading port. Until thenDistant country magistrateTake the leadNagasaki magistrateIt was Nagasaki that was governed by,Battle of Toba and FushimiNagasaki, who heard the news of the defeat of the Shogunate in "Kawazu Yukuni TheKeio4 years(1868/) Escaped Nagasaki early in the morning on January 1th. In response to this, each of NagasakiClanFeudal lordDiscussions were held with the government officials of Nagasaki,政府The establishment of the "Nagasaki Chamber" was decided as a temporary consultative body fromNagasaki Magistrate's OfficeThe West Office was named that office.
Edo ShogunateOn February 4, 1868, after the collapseNozawa SawaTo the governorNagasaki CourtHowever, on May 5, Sawa became governor of the prefecture.NagasakiIs installed,Hizen countryMatsuura-gun5 villagesHeki-gun6 villagesKorai District5 villages,ChikugoMiike District12 villages,Higo countryAmakusa89 villageShogunateAnd in Matsuura District, Higo ProvinceFlag territoryManages 5 villages. Meiji 2 (1869/) On June 6thNagasakiWas changed toMeiji4 years(1871/) And Nagasaki Prefecture during the first prefecture integrationImari prefecture(CurrentSaga) And separated. afterwards,SagaThe area of Nagasaki Prefecture gradually expanded due to the consolidation of1874/(7th year of Meiji)Saga no RanLater, the entire Saga prefecture will be annexed to Nagasaki prefecture by the government's punishment.1883/(16th year of Meiji) 10 prefectures were separated from Nagasaki prefecture by Saga prefecture's reintroduction prefecture, and the current Nagasaki prefecture was established.
SaseboJapanese NavyBecame a large-scale military port of Nagasaki and battleships in NagasakiMusashiShipbuilding developed, such as the construction of.Second World WarTerminal stage,1945/(20)6/29To (dawn)Sasebo air raidThere,1945/(20)8/911:2 (JST) US Army BomberB-29Box car to NagasakiAtomic bombWas dropped,Hiroshima cityIt became an area affected by the atomic bomb.
- History until the establishment of Nagasaki Prefecture
- (Keio4 years)
- Old July 1 – The Meiji government issues a proclamation to confiscate the Tenryo.
- Old July 1 – West OfficeNagasaki Conference Hall”.
- Old July 2 – Nagasaki Court (civil affairs organization) is established.
- Old July 1 – Nagasaki Conference Center was abolished and "Nagasaki CourtIs officially launched.The Governor-General of Nagasaki, Kyushu, is established in the court.
- Old July 4 --Of the places under the jurisdiction of the Nagasaki CourtHizen countryAmakusa TomiokaAs,BungoHita-gun Hita PrefectureSeparated as.
- Old July 5 – Nagasaki Court Nagasaki , And abolished the Nagasaki Government-General.
- Old July 8 --Integrated Tomioka prefecture into Nagasaki prefecture.
- (First year of the Meiji era)
- (Keio4 years)
- 1869/(2th year of Meiji)Old July 6 --Nagasaki Prefecture "Nagasaki”.
- 1871/(4th year of Meiji)
- Old July 7 - Abandoned DomainAs a result, the feudal lords of Shimabara, Hirado, Omura, Fukue, and Tsushima Fuchu (Ganbara) will be abolished, and prefectures will be established respectively.
- Shimabara prefecture, Hirado prefecture, Omura prefecture, Fukue prefecture, Gakuhara prefecture..Iki belonged to Hirado prefecture.
- Old July 9 – Sagahara prefecture and Saga prefecture (primary) merged,Imari prefectureBecomes
- Old July 11 – Abolished the five prefectures of Nagasaki, Shimabara, Hirado, Omura, and Fukue, and newly addedNagasakiInstalled.AmakusaYatsushiroTransferred to.
- Old July 7 - Abandoned DomainAs a result, the feudal lords of Shimabara, Hirado, Omura, Fukue, and Tsushima Fuchu (Ganbara) will be abolished, and prefectures will be established respectively.
- 1872/(5th year of Meiji)
- 1876/(9th year of Meiji)
- 5/24 - Mitan prefecture OfKishima-gun-Matsuura-gunArea is incorporated into Nagasaki Prefecture.
- 6/21 -In Sanma CountyFujitsu-gunArea is incorporated into Nagasaki Prefecture.
- 8/21 -Mihama prefecture was abolished, Saga countyOgi District-Kanzaki District-Kimono-gun-Yabu-gun-Sanne-gunMerged with Nagasaki Prefecture.
- 1883/(16th year of Meiji) 5/9 ―― 10 counties (Saga county, Saga countyOgi District-Kanzaki District-Kimono-gun-Yabu-gun-Sanne-gun・Kijima-gun・Fujitsu-gun・Higashimatsuura District-Nishimatsuura District) Is separated as the current Saga prefecture (3rd).
|Population distribution by age in Nagasaki and Japan (2005)||Nagasaki Prefecture Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Nagasaki Prefecture
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Successive governors (public election)
|代||Name||Term of office|
|First generation||Sojiyama Sojiro||1947/(Showa22 years)4/16 - 1951/(26)4/41 term to 4 years|
|2-3 generations||Takejiro Nishioka||1951/(26)5/6 - 1958/(33)1/14Up to 2 term7/|
|4-6 generations||Katsuya Sato||1958/(33)3/2 - 1970/(45)3/63 term to 12 years|
|7-9 generations||Kanichi Kubo||1970/(45)3/2 - 1982/(57)3/13 term to 12 years|
|10-13 generations||Takada Isamu||1982/(57)3/2 - 1998/(10)3/14 term to 16 years|
|14-16 generations||Jiro Kanekohara||1998/(Heisei10 years)3/2 - 2010/(22)3/13 term to 12 years|
|17-19 generations||Nakamura Homichi||2010/(22)3/2 - 2022/(4nd year of Reiwa)3/13 term to 12 years|
|20s (current position)||Kengo Oishi||2022/(4nd year of Reiwa)3/2 -|
Remote island administration
Goto, Iki, Tsushima as a prefecture's outsourcing agencyBranch officeWas installed,2003/After being reorganized into local stations in (15),2009/From (21), it has been the same promotion station as the mainland.
Economic and industrial
Gross product of the prefecture in 20 (2008-2009) is 4 billion yen.. This is the majority of countries in the worldGDP Larger than (GDP).. Prefectural income is 3 billion yen, and per capita income is 1070 million yen.
It is the second city in the prefectureSaseboIs oldMilitary portAnd still todayJMSDF,US 7th FleetIn addition to the baseJapan Ground Self-Defense ForceIs also stationed. Also in the southEuropeFacility that imitates the townscape ofHuis Ten BoschThere, South Korea,TaiwanThere are also many tourists from Japan.
Other areas were onceCoal mine, Such as bottom seine netsFishery:Base, gemCoralAlthough it flourished due to fishing,the 1970sSince then, those industries have become less stable,DepopulationHas advanced. Even in the 2000s, depopulation is in progress, and promotion of industry has become an important issue.
It was the only listed company in the prefectureJuichi BankBut,2019/March 3Tokyo Stock ExchangePart One·Fukuoka Stock ExchangeWith the delisting of the main market, Nagasaki became the only prefecture with no stock-listed companies..
The Iki/Tsushima district belongs to Fukuoka as an economic area, not to Nagasaki or Sasebo.
A company that has a base office in the prefecture
Initiatives for industry-academia-government collaboration
August 2010, 11,Collaboration among industry-academia-government related organizationsNagasaki with the aim of building a system that creates innovation in a sustainable and developmental manner by enhancing research and development, and promoting industry-academia-government research, and contributing to the promotion of industry through science and technology and the improvement of people's lives in the prefecture. The "new" industry-academia-government collaboration consortium (commonly known as NRC: Nagasaki Renaissance Consortium) was established. The chairmanNagasaki Governor, Vice ChairmanNagasaki Universitylong.
Life and transportation
Japan Coast Guard
Established by the prefecture in addition to major airlines and cheap airlines operating on domestic and overseas routesThird sectorRooted inOriental air bridgeConnects the remote island with the mainland.
- 2012 passenger numbers
|空港||Total passengers||Domestic flights||International flights|
|Number of passengers||regular service||Number of passengers||regular service|
|Nagasaki||2,726,929||2,695,339||Outside the prefecture||Tokyo-Central part-Osaka-|
|Within the prefecture||Tsushima/Fukue/Iki|
|Tsushima||253,367||251,183||Outside the prefecture||Fukuoka||2,184||-|
|Within the prefecture||Nagasaki|
|Fukue||127,594||127,594||Outside the prefecture||(Kansai)·Fukuoka||0||-|
|Within the prefecture||Nagasaki|
|Iki||31,767||31,767||Within the prefecture||Nagasaki||0||-|
|Kamigoto||4,702||4,702||Within the prefecture||-||0||-|
|Ojika||0||0||Within the prefecture||-||0||-|
- Charter flightsIncluding the number of passengers
- Scheduled flight destinations are as of 2007 (regular flights to Kamigoto and Ojika airports have been abolished as of March 2006, 18)
- Brackets indicate seasonal operation
- Three major metropolitan areasFlights toTaizi
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Nagasaki Electric Orbit
- Shimabara Railway
- Matsuura Railway (MR)
Shared bus operator
- Nagasaki Motor(Nagasaki bus)
- Nagasaki Transportation Bureau(Nagasaki prefectural bus)
- Nagasaki Prefecture Bus
- Kyushu Express Bus
- Shimabara Railway(Shimetsu Bus)
- Bucheon Transport(Nagasaki City Community BusTakashima Line)
- Sasebo Bus
- Saihi Motor(Saihi Bus)
- Ikitsuki Car(Ikitsuki Bus)
- Goto Motor(Goto Bus)
- Matsuura sightseeing bus(Matsuura City Shared Bus)
- Maruhama Sangyo(Narushima Bus)
- Ojika Transportation
- Uku sightseeing bus
- Iki Traffic
- Tsushima traffic
- Tsushima City Bus
- Showa Motor(Showa Bus)
- Yutaka Transportation
There are no service areas or junctions on expressways in Nagasaki Prefecture (Nagasaki Expressway Kawanobori Service Area exists in Takeo City, Saga Prefecture)[Note 4].
- 2011/(23) CurrentlyNational Police AgencyとJAFAccording to the "Seatbelt Wear Rate Survey" conducted jointly by every OctoberGeneral roadIn Nagasaki prefecture, the seat belt wearing rate has been number one in Japan for a long time.
- Nagasaki-Island of God (Nagasaki City)-Iojima (Nagasaki City)-Takashima (Nagasaki City) (Nagasaki Kisen）
- Mogi (Nagasaki City)-Tomioka (KumamotoReikita Town) (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen）
- Refer to the Goto Islands below for the route to the Goto Islands.
- Nagasaki Airport (Omura City)-Togitsu (Tokitsu Town) (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen)
- Nagasaki Airport-Nagayo Port (Nagayo Town) (Omura Bay Tourist Steamer）
- Nagasaki Airport-Huis Ten Bosch (Sasebo City) (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen)
- Aiura (Sasebo City)-Takashima (Sasebo City)-Kuroshima (Sasebo City) ()
- Refer to the Goto Islands below for the route to Ukushima and Ojikajima.
- Refer to the following Saikai City for the route to Saikai City
- Refer to the following Hirado City for the route to Hirado City
- Saikai City
- Sasebo-Yachting (Saikai City)-Yokoze West (Saikai City)-Yokoze Higashi (Saikai City)-Ogori (Saikai City)-Hatashita (Saikai City)-Kawauchi (Saikai City) ()
- Sasebo-Sakido (Saikai City)-Eshima (Saikai City)-Hirashima (Saikai City)-Tomozumi (Shinkamigoto Town) ()
- Hirado City
- Hirado(Hirado City)-Kamiura (Hirado City)-Matosan (Hirado City) (, Misaki Kaiun)
- Hirado-Dejima (Hirado City) ()
- Sasebo-Aiura (Sasebo City)-Maezuyoshi (Hirado City) (Tsuyoshi Merchant Shipping）
- Imafuku (Matsuura City)-Tobishima (Matsuura City)-Tonoura (Matsuura City) ()
- Gourmet (Matsuura City)-Qingdao (Matsuura City)-Ship Karatsu (Matsuura City)-Kuroshima (Matsuura City)-Oh (Matsuura City) (Takashima Kisen)
- Fukushima (Matsuura City)-Uranosaki (SagaImari City) (Kaneko round rowing store)
- Shimabara Peninsula
- Tahira (Unzen City)-Nagasu (KumamotoNagasu Town) (Ariake Ferry）
- Shimabara Outer Port(Shimabara City)-Omuta (FukuokaOmuta City) (Shimatetsu high speed boat）
- Shimabara Outer Port-Kumamoto New Port (Kumamoto PrefectureKumamoto-shi) (Kumamoto Ferries,Kyusho Ferry）
- Kuchinotsu (Minamishimabara City)-Oniike (Kumamoto Prefecture)Amakusa) (Shimatetsu Ferry）
- Goto Islands
- Nagasaki(Nagasaki City)-(Shinkamigoto Town)-(Goto City)- Fukue(Goto City) (Kyushu Merchant Shipping)
- Nagasaki-Fukue (Goto City) (Goto Kisen）
- Nagasaki-Tainoura (Shinkamigoto Town) (Goto Industrial Steamer)
- Sasebo(Sasebo City)-Arikawa (Shinkamigoto Town) (Kyushu Merchant Shipping, Goto Sangyo Kisen,Misaki Kaiun）
- Sasebo-Uku (Sasebo City)-Ojika (Ojika Town) (Kyushu Merchant Shipping)
- Fukue-Aokata (Shinkamigoto Town)-Ojika-Uku-Hakata (FukuokaFukuoka City) (Nomo Merchant Ship）
- Fukue-Naru-Doinoura (Shinkamigoto-cho)-Go nobo (Shinkamigoto-cho) ()
- Fukue/Okuura (Goto City)-Tanoura (Goto City) (Kiguchi steamer）
- Iki City/Tsushima City
- Masaru Hita(Tsushima City)- Izuhara(Tsushima City)- Ashibe(Iki City)/Gonoura(Iki City)- Hakata Pier(Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture) (Kyushu Yusen）
- Izuhara-Ashibe / Gonoura-Hakata Pier (Kyushu Yusen)
- Itsukuhara-Ashibe-Tenjin Kita (Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture) (Iki / Tsushima Ferry)
- Intsuji Temple(Iki City)- Karatsu East(Saga PrefectureKaratsu City) (Kyushu Yusen)
- Intsuji Temple-Yobuko (Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture) (Iki, Tsushima Ferry)
- Gonoura-Wataraura (Iki City)-Harajima (Iki City)-Nagashima (Iki City)-Oshima (Iki City) (Iki City Tourism and Commerce Business Division)
- Masaru Hita-Hakata Pier (Kyushu Yusen/Jetfoil operated by JR Kyushu Expressway)
- Itsukihara/Hita Masaru-Busan ( South KoreaBusan) (Daia Express Shipping-JR Kyushu high speed boat-Future high speed・・)
- Shimabara Outer Port-Triangle (Kumamoto PrefectureUki) (Triangle Shimabara Ferry) (2006/(18)8/29Abolished)
- Takashima (Matsuura City)-Seiga (Karatsu City, Saga Prefecture) (Matsuo Ferry) (2009/(21)4/18Abolished)
Medical and welfare
National (1 university)
Prefectural (1 university)
Private (6 universities)
- Kwassui Women's University(Nagasaki/Omura）
- Chinzei Gakuin University(Renamed from Nagasaki Wesleyan University in April 2021) (Isahaya）
- Nagasaki University of Foreign Studies(Nagasaki）
- Nagasaki International University(Sasebo）
- Nagasaki Junshin University(Nagasaki）
- Nagasaki Institute of Applied Science(Nagasaki）
- Open University Nagasaki Learning Center (Nagasaki）
- Junior college
Private (2 universities)
- College of technology
- Junior college equivalent
- High school equivalent
- Special school
- high school
- Junior high school
- primary school
- Licensed Nursery School
- Nagasaki Shimbun
- West Japan Newspaper,Yomiuri Shimbun,Asahi Shimbun,Mainichi Newspapers,Nihon Keizai Shimbun,Sankei Shimbun,Minato Newspaper,
- Nagasaki political economy newspaper
- Shimabara Shimbun
- (OldIki daily report）
- Iki daily newspaper
- Shin-Iki Shimbun
- Tsushima newspaper
- Masanori Iki (2007/(Prohibited as of April 19)
- *The Sankei Shimbun2009/(21)9/30Until attachedSankei Shimbun Osaka Head OfficeThe 6th edition (early edition) with a deadline of 18:6 pm (XNUMX:XNUMX) was issued by the Nishinippon Shimbun dealer for consignment.Sankei Shimbun Western HeadquartersThe same year that the Kyushu/Yamaguchi Special Edition published by (former Kyushu/Yamaguchi Headquarters) was launched10/1Since then, it has been sold by the Mainichi Newspaper Store. It is also sold at station shops and convenience stores from the same day.
- Even in some remote island areasNagasaki(Nagasaki Shimbun),Fukuoka CityOrKitakyushu(Nishi-Nihon Shimbun and national newspapers) are required to be shipped by air or sea, and there are areas where the morning edition is delivered around noon (Iki, Tsushima, Goto, etc. There are many areas).
- Free GOTO
The parent station of digital TV and FM radio, which covers Nagasaki Prefecture, and the main relay station of FM complementary broadcasting of NBC radio are all.InasayamaIt is located in
Notated in order of opening. (Channel is for digital terrestrial broadcasting)
|Broadcasting station name||Opening date||Channel|
|NHK Nagasaki Broadcasting Station||1933/(Showa8 years)9/20||General 1ch / Education 2ch (currently E-tele)|
|Nagasaki Broadcasting(NBC,JNNseries)||1959/(34)1/1||3 ch|
|TV Nagasaki(KTN,FNS-FNNseries)||1969/(44)4/1||8 ch|
|Nagasaki Cultural Broadcasting(NCC,ANNseries)||1990/(Heisei2 years) April 4||5 ch|
|Nagasaki International Television(NIB,NNS-NNNseries)||1991/(3) April 4||4 ch|
- Maintenance of digital terrestrial broadcasting
- 2006/(18) June- InasayamaMain broadcasting started from the parent station of (Nagasaki City)
- 2007/(19)- Mt. Eboshidake(Sasebo City)Mt. GoeharaStarts transmission from (Isahaya City) and becomes a 3-transmission station system
- Since then, 71 relay stations have been installed (the number of NHK stations installed and commercial broadcasting stations are slightly smaller).
- Cable TV station in Nagasaki(reference)
- Nagasaki Prefecture
- NHK Nagasaki Broadcasting Station (AM/FM）
- Nagasaki Broadcasting (NBC,JRN-NRNseries,SagaAlso targeted for broadcasting)
- FM Nagasaki(Fm-nagasaki,JFNseries)
- Nagasaki citizen FM broadcasting(Nagasaki City)
- FM Sasebo(Happy! FM) (Sasebo City)
- FM Isahaya(Rainbow FM) (Isahaya City)
- FM Shimabara(Headquarters / parent station in Shimabara City, relay station in Minamishimabara City)
- Himawari TV(FM sunflower) (Parent station in Minamishimabara city, relay station in Unzen city where the head office is located)
- Island Radio Iki(Iki FM) (Iki City)
- FM Omura(Omura City)
- Foreign relations
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts
2020 Summer Olympics invitation relationship
- at firstHiroshima city-NagasakiProposal for co-sponsored OlympicsInternational Olympic CommitteeNagasaki City abandoned its bid due to the decision that the co-sponsorship was not possible. After that, we aimed to invite Hiroshima City alone, but the opponents of the Hiroshima Olympics won the mayor of Hiroshima.Great East Japan EarthquakeThe city of Hiroshima also abandoned the bid because of the later public opinion.
- Kosuge Shusenba Site
- Mitsubishi Nagasaki ShipyardThird Dock/Giant/Cantilever Crane/Old wooden pattern・Zhoushokaku
- Takashima Coal Mine
- Hashima Coal Mine
- Old glover house
Tangible cultural property building
- National treasure
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Other major tourist destinations
- Urakami Cathedral
- Peace park
- Nagasaki Biopark
- Omura Park
- Isahaya no Megane Bridge
- Unzen Fuken,Unzen Onsen,Obama Onsen
- Shimabara Castle
- Huis Ten Bosch
- Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort
- Hirado Castle
- Osezaki Lighthouse
- Hara Tsuji Ruins
- Tsushima Wildlife Conservation Center
Works set in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Movies/TV dramas
- Adventurer Kamikaze -ADVENTURER KAMIKAZE- (1981,Shinichi ChibaStarring)-Shikimiko is the main stage of the storyGunkanjimaLocation.
- Mrs. Butterfly Madama Butterfly (Japan&ItalyCollaborative film, Rizzoli film, Garone Pro,Toho,directed by:Carmine Garone Carmine Gallone,assistant director:Masumura Hozo/1955/）
- Cast:Kaoru Yachikusa,Michiko Tanaka,,,Takarazuka Revue,Sumika Hanayo
- PucciniThe world-famous same name of the originalOperaA faithful film that expresses the stage of the movie as it is in a movie set. "Madame Butterfly" is famousOperaAlthough it is performed in various places around the world, the way the Japanese culture is drawn is messed up, and it was produced with the intent to convey the correct Japanese culture and the scene of this work to the world through movies. Therefore, all the Japanese house sets were shipped by air from Japan to Italy and assembled by Japanese staff (Toho staff) who came to Italy (Rome Cinecitta). Costumes were also air-shipped to Italy. Kaoru Yachigusa, who was in the Takarazuka Revue at that time, was appointed as the butterfly as a "symbol of a Japanese woman" suitable for a heroine statue. All shootingRome OfCinecittaPhoto studio (Cinecitta`) In YachigusaSumika Hanayo,Haruko Togo,Kahoru YodoTakarazuka Revue studentsHaneda airportI went to Italy. A news film (monochrome) that tells the story of the students of the Takarazuka Revue when they arrived at Rome Airport and the movie “Mrs.
- Unforgettable longing Typhoon Nagasaki (Sila Film = Terra Film = PAT Film = La Societe Nouvelle Putty Cinema = Putty Overseas,Shochiku,Japan&FranceCo-production movie, director:Eve champi/1956/）
- Cast:Daniel Darriew,Jean Murray,Keiko Kishi,Gerd Flawe ,Hitomi Nozoe,Satoshi Yamamura,Asano Shinobu,Urabe Kazuko,Chieko Seki
- The cinematographer is the movie "Roman Holiday''Berlin-Angel PoetryWas also in chargeHenri Alcan (Henri Alekan).Eastman colorColor movie by.
- Shooting as a locationNagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum,Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Nagasaki ShipyardEverything is done in Japan, such as Daryu, Murray, Flebe, and Alcan. Among the performers, Daryu was 1956 (Showa 31)3/30, 11:5 pmHaneda airportClothesAir FranceVisit Japan by plane. At the airportKeiko Kishi,Shiro KidoPresident Matsutake met. After that, I stayed for about 3 months, and on July 7, I finished shooting all the pictures and left Japan. In addition,Takejiro NishiokaThe governor of Nagasaki (at that time) made a special appearance. Published in Paris on February 1957, 2, the day after the release in Japan. Published on February 6 of the same year in 2 cities in France. Besides,Germany,United Kingdom,Italy, Netherlands,Belgium,Sweden,Switzerland,Hungary,Finland,Spain,米 国,Greece,ルーマニア,DenmarkBut open to the public. The production cost is 4 million yen.
- Bell of Nagasaki(Hideo Ohba）
- (Tomotaka Tasaka）
- Ryoma-den(NHK taiga drama)starring(Fukuyama Masaharu）
- Leave this child(Keisuke Kinoshita）
- Double exposure()
- Bad guy(Leedirected by/Tsumabuki Satoshi/Fukatsu Eri) Goto Osezaki Lighthouse
- 69 sixty nine(Ryu Murakami)
- Spirit of mind (Masashi Sada)
- Summer break(Masashi Sada)
- Nagasaki Brab(Thanks to Nakanishi)
- Teru Teru Family(Nakashiri thank youTeru Teru Bozu Teruko])
- young person(Nishikawa Katsumi）
- Fatherfucker(Genjiro Aratodirected by)
- Fishing Fool Diary 16 Hamasaki wasn't good today either♪♪
- Hiroshima Nagasaki(Stephen Okazaki）
- Teacher(Yutaka Osawa）
- Dengeki Sentai ChangemanEpisodes 17-18 (Nagasaki Dutch Village）
- TOMORROW tomorrow(Kazuo Kuroki）
- August Rhapsody(Akira Kurosawa）
- (Seiji Arihara）
- (Kimura Takeo）
- July 7th Street Christmas(Shuichi Yoshida）
- 007 Skyfall(HashimaSet up a fictional island based on the photo)
- A song for the lips(Takahiro Mikidirected by/Aragaki Yui/Kimura Fumino/Kenta Kiritani）
- Criminal Story 3 Poetry of Shiosai(directed by)
- Makai Reincarnation (Shinichi Chiba-Kenji SawadaStarring,Kinji Fukasakudirected by)
- Abandoned people(Nao Omoridirected by/Nao Omori/Hitomi Miwa/Terashima Susumu）
- Go to see pecorus mother(Azuma Morisakidirected by/Haruki Akagi/Ryo Iwamatsu/Kiwako Harada）
- Camphor tree (Fukuyama Masaharu）
- Bell of Nagasaki(Lyrics Sato Hachiro, Composition Yuji Koseki,song Ichiro Fujiyama,Mariko Ike）
- That child (lyrics Takashi Nagai, Composed by Fumio Kino)
- From the slope (Kozo Murashita）
- Spirits sink,Nagasaki Sayaka, Hiroshima sky, prayer (Masashi Sada）
- Nagasaki was the rain today(Kiyoshi Maekawa）
- The night of Nagasaki is purple (Egawa Segawa）
- The souls of the children (Lyrics by Hachiro Shimauchi, composed by Fumio Kino)
- Under the sky with oldness (lyrics, composition, song Akihiro Maruyama (now Miwa)）
- Senbazuru (Lyrics by Ding Yokoyama, composition Michiru Oshima）
- Ribbon (Lyrics/Composition/Song Kenichi Maki)
- Lyricism (Lyrics/Takashi Matsumoto, CompositionKyohei Tsutsumi,songAkiko Sato）
- Novel, travelogue, essay
- Sea and poison(Shusaku Endo）
- 沈 黙(Shusaku Endo)
- Woman's life(Shusaku Endo)
- 69 sixty nine(Ryu Murakami）
- Coin lockers and babys(Ryu Murakami)
- Spirit of mind (Masashi Sada)
- Summer break(Masashi Sada)
- Nagasaki Brab(Thanks to Nakanishi)
- Teru Teru Bozu Teruko
- Nagasaki station murder case(Kyotaro Nishimura）
- Fatherfucker(Uchida Shungiku）
- (Shuichi Yoshida）
- Go down the highwayVolume XNUMX (Ryotaro Shiba）
- A flock of grounds, tomorrow August XNUMX, XNUMX, Nagasaki (Mitsuharu Inoue）
- The time is pulled (Minako Goto)
- Tree shadow (Sata Inako）
- A festival place, Gearman Bidero, a human experience that took a long time to sleep in now (Kyoko Hayashi）
- Light in the distance of a mountain (Kazuo Ishiguro）
- Holy water, blast heart (Yuichi Arai）
- Six hundred degrees of love (Kashimada Maki）
- Maria of the atomic bomb (Randy Taguchi）
- Bell of Nagasaki, Leave this child (Takashi Nagai）
- My daughter, this is Nagasaki ()
- Nagasaki atomic bomb, concentric circle of death (Shinichiro Akizuki）
- I am still alive (Sumako Fukuda)
- Purple resume (Akihiro Miwa）
- Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Experience Doctor's Testimony (Kousuke)
- Sacred Comedy (Onishi giant）
- A song for the lips(Eiichi Nakata）
- Nagasaki(Eric Fahyu）
- Collection of poems
- Atsushi Matsuo"A-bomb phrase" etc.
- Naoko(ProductNobuhiro Sakata, PictureYu Nakahara) (Iki City)
- Cute!(Kawakubo Kaori) (Nagasaki City)
- Important things to do in the field of magic-The slope of the sun and the wind-(Original: Norie Yamada Drawing: Yoshikumi Kumichi) (Nagasaki City, Iojima)
- Tokkyu!!(OriginalYouichi KomoriPaintKubo Beeswax) (Sasebo City)
- montage(Jun Watanabe) (Nagasaki City)
- Barakamon(Yoshino Satsuki) (Goto City)
- Mobile battleship Nadesico Partial episode including the first episode (Sasebo City = Sasebo)
- Steel God Jeeg (Goto Islands. There is no scene where the place name is clearly stated in the play.)
- sentimental journey Episode 1
- Darkness descendant Episodes 1-2
- Day Break Illusion
- From the tomorrow of the colored world
- Barakamon(Yoshino Satsuki) (Goto City)
Honorary citizens of Nagasaki Prefecture
The title of honorary citizens of Nagasaki Prefecture is based on the Nagasaki Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance (Nagasaki Prefecture Ordinance No. 1980) established on October 55, 10 (Showa 13). Person” (Article 28 of the Ordinance).. The target person "contributes to the promotion of public welfare or the progress of science and art, contributes to the life and culture of the citizens of the prefecture, and is outstanding in their achievements." , "Person who resides in or lived in this prefecture (Nagasaki prefecture)" (Article 2 of the Ordinance), and it is stipulated that the governor of Nagasaki shall select with the consent of the Nagasaki Prefectural Assembly (Ordinance No. Article 3). Those who have been selected as honorary citizens will also receive a certificate of merit and a souvenir cup (Article 4 of the Ordinance), as well as the courtesy and benefits of the governor (Article 5 of the Ordinance)..
|Gift number||Name of winner||Occupation||Selection date||Remarks||Source|
|1||Kitamura Saizo||彫刻家||March 1980||Order of CultureRecipient|||
|2||Naoki Tominaga||彫刻家||March 1990||Recipient of the Order of Culture|||
|3||Shimomura||Biologist||March 2009||Nobel Prize in ChemistryWinner|||
|4||Toshio Matsuo||Japanese painter||March 2013||Recipient of the Order of Culture|||
|5||Kazuo Ishiguro||Novelist||March 2018||Nobel Prize for LiteratureBorn in Nagasaki City|||
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ Ariake SeaIt is in contact with each other.
- ^ Ariake SeaIt is in contact with each other.
- ^ Due to the change in elevation due to the revision of the triangulation elevation results in 28, it decreased by 649 m from 648 m to 1 m...The altitude of the third benchmark on the summit is 648.40 m..
- ^ Nagasaki Prefecture is also the only prefecture in Japan that has no junctions.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Nagasaki Prefecture. As of May 2019, 5originalMore archives.2019/5/6Browse.
- ^ "Number of islands in Japan”. Japan Maritime Public Relations Association. 2020/7/12Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Geographical Survey Institute. 2016/5/11Browse.
- ^ "Reference point results browsing service". Geographical Survey Institute. 2016/5/11Browse. “Reference point code TR35129211801”
- ^ Tomorrow continues to be severely chilled nationwide
- ^ "Catholic Church Current 2006" Religious Corporation Catholic Central Council Published June 2007 p.6
- ^ Summary of 20 prefectural economic calculation (estimate)
- ^ World Nominal GDP (US$) Ranking
- ^ "XNUMXth Bank delisted, disappears from a listed company in Nagasaki Prefecture". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 3). https://www.nikkei.com/article/DGXMZO42983780X20C19A3LX0000/ 2019/3/29Browse.
- ^ Nagasaki Prefecture Public Relations Material “Establishment and Activities of Nagasaki “Reborn” Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration Consortium” Retrieved February 2013, 7
- ^ Opening ceremony of Nagasaki University official website "Nagasaki "new life" industry-academia-government cooperation consortium (NRC)" Retrieved February 2013, 7
- ^ “Summary table of usage status of jurisdiction airports (24 preliminary figures)” (PDF) (Press Release), Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Osaka Aviation Bureau, http://www.ocab.mlit.go.jp/about/total/report/pdf/riyou_h24d.pdf 2014/2/16Browse.
- ^ About January 1 preceding wave stop of some analog TV broadcast relay stations in Tsushima City, Nagasaki Prefecture Kyushu General Communication Bureau, November 2011, 1.
- ^ "Nagasaki". Pridefish official website. 2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ "4 large Nagasaki wagyu raised on grass rich in minerals". Nagasaki Travel Net. Nagasaki Prefecture Tourism Federation, Nagasaki Prefecture Culture and Tourism International Department Tourism Promotion Division. 2018/7/4Browse.
- ^ "In early autumnKirigamine plateauToTheme song"Play the "Adventurers' Melody"Location Shooting'' (Pamphlet) "Adventurer Kamikaze, Toei Co., Ltd. Video Division, November 1981, 11, pp. 7-12.
- ^ a b Nagasaki Prefecture Honorary Citizens Ordinance -Nagasaki Prefecture Regulations, read April 2020, 4.
- ^ Nagasaki Honorary Citizens Ordinance Enforcement Regulations -Nagasaki Prefecture Regulations, read April 2020, 4.
- ^ a b c d e Nagasaki history -Nagasaki Prefecture, viewed April 2020, 4.
- Nagasaki Manabu
- List of people from Nagasaki Prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Nagasaki
- Natural scenic spots in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki city
- Nagasaki dialect,Sasebo Ben,Iki valve,Tsushima valve
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Official website
- Nagasaki Medical Policy Division (@ngs_ken_iryou)- Twitter
- Nagasaki New Coronavirus Countermeasure Site
- Nagasaki Travel Net -Nagasaki Prefecture Tourism Federation
- More informations
Amakusa(Once separated, return)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1871/ - (Nagasaki Court → Nagasaki Prefecture → Nagasaki Prefecture)
Saga (the third)