How did director Ryutaro Nakagawa, who "will eventually reach the sea," go on the path of film?
If you write the contents roughly
However, Sumire suddenly disappears while traveling alone.
Film director Ryutaro Nakagawa talked about his thoughts on his latest movie, "Soon to reach the sea," and how he became a film director. … → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Traveling alone style
There can be various styles because traveling alone is possible if you travel alone.
However, according to Katsuhiko Fuse, the travel agencyPack travelThen it is hard to say that it is free.In a package trip, you can get away from everyday life, but the trip itself has自由Cannot be obtained, Point out that traveling just by following the course prepared by the travel agency does not mean that you know the place..Fuse said that he had no freedom to stay at an inn that was decided to be driven by the minute-by-minute schedule and to eat the prepared food, and that he could not understand how the people living in the town lived. It pointed out..Fuse said that the spots set for travel agency pack trips are special places that are free from the local situation, and are only spots that try to connect with the central travel agency..
If you visit Fuse on a solo trip, you can get in touch with the humanity of the people by talking directly with the people in the town while asking for directions or consulting with the inn, and the schedule is free depending on your feelings. So you can go anywhere you like, such as Yokomachi, and the people of that areaLifeYou can also feel the breathing of the land, and you can see the land more deeply, unintentionally, and as it is.
There can be various styles of transportation and accommodation for such a solo trip that you set up yourself.For example, JapanLocal lineでEkibenAnd the car window (列車) To enjoy the scenery fromTimetableGazeferryWhile utilizing For example at nightGuesthouse,Japanese innTrip to stay atAsiaTheBackpackingでYouth HostelA trip around while using a local cheap hotel,Wheel bagUsingBicycleTouring Japanese islands by combining trains with,Europe OfstreetA trip by bicycle,オ ー ト バ イTotentAlso piled upCampTraveling alone while doing,HitchhikeA trip where you can move around and use the inn, but sometimes you can stay at the home of someone you met while traveling.Four-wheelerでRoad StationUsingOvernight in the carTraveling alone, moving freely, and so on.There are so many different styles to mention.
Men traveling alone
According to Katsuhiko Fuse, not only wants to be free from the organization, but also from the family.自由The fundamental of a man who wants to bedesireIt is said that a trip different from a couple's trip is required to fulfill. Also,friend,Childhood friend,cousinTraveling with relationships that everyone would have, such as a hobbyist, is somewhat more free than when you are in an organization, but you must get tired of it as you travel.Human relationsIt is said that it will not be a completely free trip if there is a touch, the topic is exhausted, and the coordination with the people who go with me becomes anxious...Fuse said that what was needed was a solo trip, especially a handmade trip..
Women traveling alone
According to Fuse, women also like traveling, but women prefer to enjoy chatting and eating with friends rather than traveling alone...However, in recent years, the number of women traveling alone has increased, and for women.BackpackingA manual book for traveling alone is also published..
Questionnaire survey on traveling alone
WEB (in Japan) that JTB went on a solo trip announced in June 2011questionnaireThe aggregated result of was as follows. When asked "Have you ever traveled alone?", 60% answered "Yes", and by gender, 63% were men and 54% were women.The reason for traveling alone is "mind and bodyEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu25%, "Hobbies"Enjoying" was 19%, and "I wanted to go to an unknown place" was 13%. For the question "What kind of place did you go to?"Scenery"Beautiful place" is 21%, "city"Stay" is 19%, "Stay"Spa"Land" was 15%.He also asked about the number of days of travel..
"Traveling alone" in the travel industry
- Classification in JTBF Travel Survey
According to the JTBF Travel Survey, "traveling alone" is exclusivelyTourism-レ ク リ エ ー シ ョ ンIt is used to classify by the presence or absence of a companion on a trip for the purpose of.. (In other words, although it is natural, only trips that are classified as "no companion" in the same survey are solo trips.)
The one below is not a trip,MetaphorIt is described as "traveling alone".
- Car racingIn the above, the car that runs at the front should continue to run alone with an overwhelming difference from other cars after the middle of the race, and finish in as it is.Horse racingIn bigDifferenceTo run away with.Or, in an abstract metaphor, a state in which one player / team is significantly different from the others in sports / competition league games.The metaphor "traveling alone" is a slightly strange metaphor (Ichiro Furudate, who makes full use of his unique talk technique, in the 1980s and 90s, etc.F1(Although it was widely used in relay broadcasts of races, etc.), it is said to be "running alone" in more ordinary Japanese.
- Computer gamesIn, a term that refers to playing with only one character (one, one) by excluding other characters by means such as being able to form a party of multiple people but not making others friends.
- ^ solo travel In addition to solo travel or single travel, lonely travel is also known as lonely travel.
- ^ a b Yoshihiro Nomura "Folding Bike Going Alone on the German Romantic Road" Bungeisha, 2003
- ^ Katsuhiko Fuse "If you are a man, travel alone. 』PHP Institute, 2007 ISBN 4569696554
- ^ Yoshihiro Nagasaki "Asia Kechi Kechi Solo Trip: Cheap and Safe, I see, Wandering Experience" PHP Institute 1998
- ^ Yuki Nakano "Recommendation for traveling alone: Kuroobi-sensei's hachamecha travelogue" Yuki Nakano, 2000
- ^ a b Naoyuki Baba "Uncle Backpacker's Traveling Alone in Asia: The Second Youth After Retirement" Bungeisha, 2007
- ^ a b Hiroko Numao "Jitensha Girls Solo Trip" Ei-Publishing Co., Ltd., 2009
- ^ a b Kazumi Tanikawa "Local Line Solo Trip" Kobunsha, 2004
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Katsuhiko Fuse "If you are a man, travel alone. 』PHP Institute, 2007 p.29-40
- ^ Mangetsu Hanamura, "A Journey to Freedom: The Charm of Motorcycles, The Fun of Nojuku," Shueisha, 2001
- ^ Solo Travel Revitalization Committee "New Woman Solo Travel Reader: Girls Backpacker Manual" Futabasha, 2004 ISBN 4575296643
- ^ Nihon Kotsu Kogyo (2015). “(PDF)". April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ Example:
- solo(Solo activity)
- Solo camp,Overnight in the car,Camper van,Camp,Youth Hostel,business hotel,capsule hotel,Guesthouse
- Train travel,Walking,Hitchhike
- Bicycle trip,Motorcycle touring
- Car rental,Rental bike
- Free trip
- Paper media, etc.
- Online accommodation reservations
- Yoshihiro Nagasaki, "Asia Kechi Kechi Solo Trip: Cheap and Safe, I see, Wandering Experience" PHP Institute, 1998
- Yuki Nakano "Recommendation for traveling alone: Kuroobi-sensei's hachamecha travelogue" Yuki Nakano, 2000
- Yoshihiro Nomura, "German Romantic Road Solo Trip by Folding Bike," Bungeisha Co., Ltd., 2003
- Kazumi Tanikawa "Local Line Solo Trip" Kobunsha, 2004
- Katsuhiko Fuse "If you are a man, travel alone. 』PHP Institute, 2007 ISBN 4569696554
- Naoyuki Baba "Uncle Backpacker's Traveling Alone in Asia: The Second Youth After Retirement" Bungeisha, 2007
- Hiroko Numao "Jitensha Girls Solo Trip" Ei-Publishing Co., Ltd., 2009
- Mangetsu Hanamura, "A Journey to Freedom: The Charm of Motorcycles, The Fun of Nojuku," Shueisha, 2001
- Solo Travel Revitalization Committee "New Woman Solo Travel Reader: Girls Backpacker Manual" Futabasha, 2004 ISBN 4575296643