Takuya Eguchi, Yuki Kaji, Takahiro Sakurai etc. XNUMX selections of voice actor guides from the museum.Become familiar with the world with ikebo ♪
If you write the contents roughly
Here are 5 audio guide narrations that you should check out at the beginning of the year.
Voice actor voice guide [Museum edition]!An "audio guide" that explains the work by voice at exhibitions such as museums.This time,… → Continue reading
Another dimension space magazine "numan" for Kodawari girls.
Information for Kodawari girls who love manga, anime, games, 2D novels, and 2.5D stages and dramas will be posted at any time!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Voice guide(Onsei Guide,British: Audio guide, Audio tour) IsMuseum,MuseumAnd so onTraditional performing arts theaterAbout the performancevoiceCommentary (Description) To the visitorsServices.Audio guideTomo.
After that, commentaryrecording officialTerminal[Note 1]Lending (at that timeIdentificationEven if the presentation of) Has become common.In addition, there is also a method of hitting the handed venue map with a pen-touch type guide machine..
Foreign language version, may also be available for children.
Along with audio commentary, AR technology has also introduced a guide that brings out commentary videos in front of you..
kabuki-Bunraku-NohSimultaneous commentary may be prepared at venues such asEarphone guideSometimes called.Earphone guide is a service (charged) that allows the audience to listen to the explanation of the performance by wirelessly skipping it into the theater during the Kabuki performance.
There are Japanese and English versions.Earphones (and wireless receivers) are rented in the theater by paying a fee and a deposit.If you return these after the performance, the deposit will be returned.In the earphone guide, "Synopsis, casting, costumes, tools, unique conventions, etc."Can be heard.Also, at Kabuki entertainment, each performance is usually performed only in popular scenes (so-called sketching method), but the earphone guide also explains the synopsis before and after the performance scene during the intermission and explains the background knowledge of the performance.
For the visually impaired
- ^ Consideration of "audio guide" in museum soundscape design - Surugadai University Cultural Informatics Vol. 16 No. 2 (2009) Shuko Kato
- ^ a b Celebrity narration, cooperation with smartphones !? Evolving audio guide (2/2) -Nikkei Trendy Net, June 2012, 4
- ^ Voice guide - Linear/Railway building(JR Tokai）
- ^ Celebrity narration, cooperation with smartphones !? Evolving audio guide (1/2) -Nikkei Trendy Net, June 2012, 4
- ^ Our History --Earphone Guide Co., Ltd.
- ^ Earphone Guide & History of G. Mark --Earphone Guide Co., Ltd.
- ^ Audio guide Planning / production / operation Content production --Acoustic Guide Japan (formerly A & D Audio Guide)
- ^ Immerse yourself in the world of Hakuin Zenga with AR (Shinshoji Zen Museum) --Monthly PC-Webzine February issue (issued January 2, 2018)
- ^ What is the earphone guide
- ^ Earphone guide infiltration report