Seishiro Kato takes the stage at the location interview for the regional drama "I fell in love with your footsteps" from Oita.
If you write the contents roughly
The impression of Hita City is that the dialects are completely different even in the same Oita.
NHK Oita Broadcasting Station will broadcast on NHK BS Premium on December 12st and March 1rd, 2022. → Continue reading
The latest entertainment information media published by Japan's first TV information magazine "TV Guide"
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Image request: Kamitsue Fishing ParkImage providedplease.(March 2021）|
Although it belongs to Oita prefecture,Chikugo RiverHistorically in Fukuoka prefecture because it is in the water systemChikugo-ChikuzenStrong ties with local areas.In this areadialectIsHita dialect TheFukutsu dialectHas the characteristics of.Typical surrounded by mountainsbasinMany rivers flow into it to form a "water town". Hita BasinThe surrounding mountains are about 1,000 meters above sea level, oldMaetsu Village-Nakatsue Village-Kamitsue VillageIn some mountainous areas, there are areas where the altitude is about 1,200 meters.
Many rivers that flow into the Hida BasinMikuma River(Chikugo River).These riversEdo PeriodAt the end of the period, products such as timber harvested in the area around Hita will be sold in the lower reaches of the Chikugo River.Kurume,OkawaIt has become indispensable as a means of logistics for transporting to such cities.This Hidagawa ferry isYomei DamHas come to an end with the construction of.
- Mountain: One shakuhachiyama(Mioyama), Taishojinyama,Takeshi Oniyama(Gakumekizan),Shakudadake,Mt. Omae
- River: Mikuma River,Mt. Ooyama River,Kusugawa,Kagetsu River,Nakano River
Kyushu typePacific climate..Due to the basin, there is a large temperature difference between summer and winter, morning and evening.YearPrecipitation amountIs relatively large at 1,800 mm,rainy seasonMore than one-third of the annual rainfall is concentrated during the period.In the past, often at the end of the rainy seasonTorrential rainHas caused great damage.Because it is a basin, it is deep in the morning and evening from spring to autumn, which is locally called "bottom fog".(I.e.In the past, the number of foggy days has exceeded 100 days a year.
The warm season is one of the places in Japan where the maximum temperature tends to rise, and when it is covered with warm air from early spring to early summer.真 夏日,Extremely hot dayMay become.There are many hot days in summer, and it has the highest number of hot days in Japan, 45 days a year, and 22 consecutive hot days.OkayamaTakahashiNext to (both in 1994), it has the second highest record in Japan...It is not uncommon to record the highest domestic temperature of the day,Tropical nightThere are not many days.
On the other hand, in winter, the average temperature in January is 1 ° C, which is extremely cold for a city in Kyushu.Winter dayWill increase.Radiation coolingOn days when it worked wellBelow freezingIt can drop below 5 ° C, even in recent years2012/May 2-9.1 ° C is recorded.Relatively in Oita prefectureSnowfallIn areas with many areas, snow cover in urban areas of the basin is less than 2001 cm in many years according to records up to 10, but it was old on January 2003, 1.Yabakei TownIn the mountainous areas, it may reach 30 cm or more, such as the fact that 30 cm was observed by the commissioned observation at.
In the mountainous areas, the annual precipitation of 3,000 to 4,000 mm is observed at Tsubakigahana Amedas in the former Maetsue Village.Precipitation amountIs very large.that isCedar,Japanese cypressTo accelerate the growth offorestryWhile there are some parts that contribute to Hita as a region,LandslideIt is also a cause of natural disasters such as.
- Temperature-up to 39.9 °C (2018/(August 30, 8), minimum -13 ℃ (1945/(Showa 20) October 1)
- Maximum precipitation-336.0 mm (2017/(29)May 7）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-50.2 m (2004/(16)May 9）
- Maximum number of summer days-173 days (2005/(17))
- Maximum number of summer days-109 days (2005/(17))
- Most hot days-45 days (1994/(6))
- Maximum number of tropical nights-17 days (2018/(30))
- Maximum number of winter days-106 days (1943/(Showa 18))
- The earliest hot day-- 2013/May 5
|Climate of Hita Special Area Meteorological Observatory (Sanbonmatsu, Hita City, altitude 83m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||21.5|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||4.2|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−0.2|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−10.8|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||64.6|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||10.3||10.4||11.9||10.8||10.2||14.4||14.0||11.9||10.7||7.9||9.0||10.2||131.8|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||112.7||126.0||156.7||177.1||189.7||127.1||161.6||189.3||151.2||163.8||133.1||115.3||1,811|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1942-present)|
32 at the beginning of the city system enforcementLarge printIt consisted of.
- Kitamameda, Kuma (disappeared in 1968), Shode, Takeda, Mameda, Minami Mameda (above, old)Hita Town）
- Twelve towns, Tomoda, Watari (above, former Mitsuoka village)
- Ueno, Takase (above, oldTakase Village）
- Kagetsu, Sanwa (formerly Sanwa Village)
- Motomeraisato, Tajima, Hidaka (above, oldMiyoshi Village)
- Arita, Nishi-Arita (formerly Nishi-Arita Village)
- Kosako, Futakushi, Yamada (above, former Asahi Village)
- Ishii, Uchikono, Koyama, Downstream, Donoo (Old)Goka Village）
- Ono (formerly Onomura)
- Ohi, Tsurukawachi (old above)Otsuru Village）
- Haneda, Higashi Arita (formerly Higashi Arita Village)
- Dawn (formerly Dawn Village)
- Kamijonaimachi (established in 1966 from Kitamameda and Tajima)
- Shiromachi 1-2 chome (established from Kitamameda in 1966)
- Tajima 1-chome-2 chome (established in 1966 from Tajima, Hidaka, and Takeda)
- Tanso 1-2 chome (established in 1966 from Minami Mameda, Tajima, and XNUMX towns)
- Nakashiro Town (established in 1966 from Minami Mameda, Kitamameda, Tajima, and Twelve Towns)
- Mamedamachi (established in 1966 from Minami Mameda and Kitamameda)
- Marunouchi-cho (established in 1966 from Minami-Mameda / Watari)
- Port town (established from Minami-Mameda in 1966)
- Sanbonmatsu 1-chome --2- chome (1967/, Established from Minami-Mameda, Shode, and Twelve Towns)
- Sanbonmatsushinmachi (established in 1967 from XNUMX towns)
- Tajima Honmachi (established in 1967 from Takeda and Tajima)
- Central 1-2 chome (established in 1967 from Minami Mameda, Takeda, Shode, Tajima)
- Fukiage Town (established in 1967 from Kitamameda, Watari, Tomoda)
- Honjo Town (established in 1967 from Takeda, Shode)
- Honmachi (established from Takeda in 1967)
- Maruyama 1-2 chome (established in 1967 from Kitamameda / Watari)
- Minamimotomachi (established in 1967 from Takeda and Hidaka)
- Motomachi (established in 1967 from Takeda and Tajima)
- Kawaramachi (established in 1968 from Takeda and Kuma)
- Kizanmachi (established in 1968 from Takeda / Shote)
- Kuma 1-chome-2 chome (established in 1968 from Takeda, Kuma, and Shode)
- Takeda Shinmachi (established from Takeda in 1968)
- Nakamotocho (established from Takeda in 1968)
- Higashimachi (established from Takeda in 1968)
- Wakamiya Town (Established in 1968 from Takeda / Hidaka)
- Shimoidemachi (established from Hidaka. Year unknown)
- Miyoshi Obuchi Town (established from Hidaka. Year unknown)
- Yukiimachi (established from Hidaka. Year unknown)
- Great Heisei merger
In the great merger of Heisei, 2 towns and 3 villages were incorporated and merged.These districts bear the town name of "○○ town", which bears the name of the old town and village, before the traditional large letters.However, Nakatsue Village is "Nakatsue"villageIs crowned.
- Maetsuemachi Akaishi, Maetsuemachi Ono, Maetsuemachi Yuki (above, former Maetsuemura)
- Nakatsuemura Aise, Nakatsuemura Tochino (formerly Nakatsuemura)
- Kaminoda, Kamitsue Town, Kawahara, Kamitsue Town (formerly Kamitsue Village)
- Mt. Ooyama Town West Mt. Ooyama, Mt. Ooyama Town East Mt. Ooyama (Old)Mt. Ooyama Village）
- Akaiwa, Amagasemachi, Amagasemachi Women's Field, Goda, Amagasemachi, Sakuratake, Amagasemachi, Yuyama, Amagasemachi (formerly Nakagawa Village)
- Amagasemachi Mabaru (formerly Mabara Village)
- Amagasemachi Itsuma City, Amagasemachi Exit, Amagasemachi Tsukada, Amagasemachi Honjo (formerly Goumamura)
Common name town name
- Arita-Arita Town, Oto Town, Nakao Town, Miike Town, Mizume Town
- Ishii ――Ishiicho 1-3 chome
- Ueno-Ueno Town
- Ohi-Otsurumachi, Ohihonmachi, Ohicho
- Kosako-Asahigaoka, Asahi-cho, Kosako-cho
- Ono-Suzuremachi, Tonomachi, Mikawacho, Motoemachi
- Oyama-Oyama Town
- Kagetsu-Akihara Town, Ichinose Town, Ogawachi Town, Fushiki Town, Fujiyama Town
- Kitamameda-Akiyamamachi, Shinmachi in the castle
- Motomeraisato-Kamikumachi, Motomemachi
- Shode-Kamegawamachi, Nakazurumachi, Nakanoshimacho, Hinokumamachi
- Twelve Towns-Tamakawa Town, Niiharu Town
- Takase --Omiya Town, Kyo Town, Kushikawa Town 1-2 Chome, Kotohira Town, Seiwa Town, Zenibuchi Town, Takase Honmachi, Dainichi Town, Nanbu Town, Yawata Town
- Tsurukawachi-Otsuruhonmachi, Jogumachi, Tsurukawachi, Tsurugimachi
- Tomoda-Kitatomoda 1-3-chome, Minamitomodamachi
- Donoo --Midoricho 1-2 Chome
- Nikushi-Kimizakomachi, Nikushimachi
- Nishi Arita-Ishimatsumachi, Sakai-cho, Sannomiya-cho 1-2-chome, Nobotemachi
- Haneda-Iwami Town, Haneda Town, Higashi Hata Town, Honmachi
- Higashiarita-Ikonobecho, Kamimorodomemachi, Tsukidecho, Matsunocho, Morodomemachi
- Hidaka-Obemachi, Ogasemachi, Koganemachi, Hidakacho, Momoyamacho
- Sanwa-Zaitsumachi, Shimizucho, Tenjincho
- Yamada-Yamada Town
- Yoake-Yoake Uemachi, Yoake Sekicho, Yoake Nakamachi
- Watari-Seiganjimachi, Hinodecho
Origin of place name
Established around 720 to 740, "Bungo Country Culture]Emperor KageyukiWhen he stopped by Hita from Ukiha during his expedition to Kyushu, he said, "KutsuhimeIt was named after the appearance of a god named "Hisatsuhime" as a human being, and it is said that Kutsuhime later became "Hita".
In addition, KoheiEstablished in the year (931 --938)Japanese name Juju]Hidaka-gunIt is said that the lesson of "Hita" is attached (GenwaKokatsuji-bon volume 5).Even now, the place name "Hidaka Town" remains in the Miyoshi area.
Edo PeriodAccording to "Toyoshiki", which was established in "Toyosai-ki", "Otaka flies from the east to the Hida basin, which was a lake, soaks its wings in the lake, flaps its wings, and leaves the morning sun to the north.Tidal flatIt became.Then, the three hills of Hikuma, Tsukiguma, and Hoshikuma appeared. There is a "day and hawk myth", and it is said that it came to be called Hitaka.
Ozako Tsujihara RuinsFrom the end of the 3rd century to the beginning of the 4th centuryAustralianThe remains of the Moated Settlement have been excavated.Also,Danwara TombFrom the 1st century-around the 3rd centuryHan mirrorIt is estimated to beGold and silver inlaid pearl dragon crest iron mirror(country'sImportant cultural property) Has been excavated.In this mirrorHimikoIn 2009, there was a theory that it might be a mirror ofKyushu National MuseumWhen it was exhibited at the 4th anniversary special exhibition, it was publicized with a copy of "Himiko's mirror?"
AcademicallyCounterfeit"Former past history』\ In Kujiki, in ancient HitaNational constructionTo theEmperor ShigeruIn the age ofKatsuragi KokuzoThe same ancestor, (Inn) Was set. "a.Toba Sukune (Toba Sukune) has been around since 470 (Kofun periodIn the latter half of the year, he lived in a mansion called Kaishogu (currently around Hisatsuhime Shrine in Hita City) in Yugi Aminomuraji (currently near Yukiimachi, Hita City), and as a person who directed agriculture to the villagers, "Toyo It is said that it was written in "Hita" (which does not exist).
"Bungo Kokudo Fudoki"Emperor KinmeiEra ofMr. KusakabeEup Aji, the ancestor of the village, served as a tough part and set up a house about the village.For this reason, it was called Yugioi Village and later called Yugiami County.By the way, Yugioi means a person who uses toughness (Yuki Yuki, a container to put an arrow), and Yugiami means a person who makes toughness.Renewal of DahuaAfter thatGunjiIs assigned toMr. Okura (Bungo Province)It is believed that he was in control of Hita until he became Gunji.
Around 834, Mr. Okura (Mr. Okura's)Common house) Is said to have been present.Regarding Mr. Okura HitaKing NakaiThere is a theory that it is a descendant ofUsaThere is also a theory that Onizo Ramen Nagahiro, who was based in Hita, moved to Hita and became Mr. Onizo Hita.Mr. HataI'm not sure because there is even something like that.
Hita CastleAnd Okurakan (Takashiro), nowJigenzan ParkIt was extremely prosperous based on the site, and maintained the system for more than 1444 years until 590.Yonaga who killed 16th Yonaga by his vassalsMino countryKilled inHowever, Mr. Okura of Bungo is destroyed.afterwards,OtomoHe was adopted by Oyaman (eternal world) and revived as Mr. Hida of Otomo, but he was destroyed in 1548.Later,Otomo YoshiakiEight former Bungo Okura clan elders elected by the government carried out politics.
The early modern period
In 1593, he ruled Bungo ProvinceYoshitomo Otomo The role of Bunroku and KeichoResponsible for desertion inReformHita-gun, which was in the territoryWarehouse(Toyotomi familyDirectly controlled area)Miyabe TsunejunLand inspection byTaiko Inspection Site) Was done.Toyomori Miyaki Deputy officialEntered asHikuma Castle(Kuma Castle) was built and laterTakamasa MouriEntered Hikuma CastleHita-gun2 stones andKusu-gunRuled. 1600Battle of SekigaharaTakamasa Mouri was in the western army, and Hikuma Castle was capturing the country in Bungo.Takataka KurodaOpened the castle in peace with the forces.Mr. Mouri was transferred to Saeki, Bungo, and Hita was a vassal of Takataka Kuroda.Zensuke KuriyamaI took care of it and packed it in Hikuma Castle.
1601 years,Mr. Hikaru OgawaEntered Hita-gun and went to Maruyama (Mt. Tsukikuma) in the northern part of the Hita basin.Maruyama CastleFortification.In Hita-gun, the northern part centered on Maruyama Castle will be governed by Mr. Ogawa, and the southern part centered on Hita Castle will be governed by Mr. Mouri on behalf of Mr. Kuriyama. In 1616, on behalf of Mr. OgawaTadashi IshikawaEnters Maruyama Castle.Renovated the castle and renamed it Nagayama Castlecastle townAlso relocatedMameda TownTo change. In 1633, Mr. IshikawaShimosaSakura clanIt was transferred toNakatsu domain-Kitsuki ClanIt will be a depository. 1639,Edo ShogunateUnder direct control, the first daikans, Tozaemon Ogawa and Kuzaemon Ogawa, abolished the castle and moved to the foot of the mountain.JinyaPlaced.After that, the control office under the direct control of the Shogunate (Heaven) And other clan deposits,Naonori MatsudairaAfter several daimyo rule, after 1686, the daimyo became the ruler of the shogunate until the Meiji era without being sealed, and the deputy officer appointed by the shogunate was appointed.
In 1767 in the middle of the Edo period, Masatoshi Ibi, the representative of Hida,Nishikuni GundaiAfter that, it became the base of Gundai rule over the control center of Kyushu.The last gundaiKubota Zhenkatsu.Kyoho19 years(1734/) At that timeBuzen-Bungo-Hinata-ChikuzenIt controlled 12 stones under the direct control of the area, and reached 16 stones in the late Edo period.
In the Edo periodKyoto-Osaka-EdoThe townspeople's culture prospered based on this, and even nowLittle KyotoAnd so on.In particular, the merchants designated as Kakeya by the Daikan / GundaiLending a daimyoProfit from interest rates, etc., and the profits and savings are commonly usedHita gold(Hitagane).Hita Kin is an exampleHirose TansoBy his younger brother, Kyubei Hirose (6-1790)Water controlConstruction (Ogasei Road), river maintenance for shipping, reclamation of tidal flats (Kuresaki)Nitta・ Kyubee Shinden (Usa), etc.) It is invested in projects such as construction and financial reconstruction of daimyo.
BakumatsuHirose Tanso's open private schoolKagienStudents from all over Japan gathered in Japan.For junior high school studentsDutch studiesPerson ofTakahide NaganoAnd laid the foundation for the modern militaryMasashiro OmuraAnd so on.
From 1868 (Keio 4th year), the governing office (the territory under the direct control of the shogunate) was incorporated into the Tenryo royalties (tenryo), and as the governing office local administration under the control of the western county.Hita PrefectureWas placed.Masayoshi MatsukataThe prefectural office was set up at the former Hita Jinya and Nagayama Castle ruins, but four years later, in 4, Hita Prefecture was abolished, and Hita County in Hita Prefecture was incorporated into Oita Prefecture.
- Centered on the former Jinya town, which was established by the town and village system that came into effect in 1889 (Meiji 22).Mameda TownAnd the commercial town on the banks of the Mikuma River (formerly Hikuma Castle)KumamachiWas annexed in 1901 (Meiji 32), and Hita Town was established.
- 1940/(Showa15 years)May 12 --With Hita TownMiyoshi Village, Takase Village, Mitsuoka Village, Asahi Village, Mika Village, and Nishiarita Village merged to enforce the city system.
- 1955/(30)May 3 --Incorporated 5 villages: Higashi Arita Village, Ono Village, Otsuru Village, Yomei Village, and Goka Village.
- 2005/(17)May 3 --Hita-gunMaetsu Village,Nakatsue Village,Kamitsue Village,Mt. Ooyama Town,Amase TownIncorporated.
1889/The entire area of Hita-gun at the time of the enforcement of the town / village system in (Meiji 22) corresponds to the current city area (with some exceptions due to partial transfer, etc.).
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First||Shuto Imashiro||March 1941||March 1945|
|2||Masayoshi Ito||March 1945||March 1945|
|3-5||Masao Hirose||March 1945||March 1952|
|6-9||Seiichi Iwao||March 1952||March 1968|
|10-12||Eijiro Hata||March 1968||March 1979||Lower house electionResigned to run|
- Keisuke Harada(3rd term)
- Term: 2023
- Constant: 22 people
- Term: April 2023, 4
- Akio Inoue (Liberal Democratic Party)
- Nobufumi Inoue (Liberal Democratic Party)
- Takeo Hano (Prefectural club）
National administrative agency
- Oita regionLegal Affairs BureauHita branch office
- Oita District Public Prosecutors OfficeHita branch
- Hita Ward Prosecutor's Office
- Forestry AgencyKyushu Forest Management BureauOita Western Forest Management Office
- Miyoshi Forest Office
- Nakatsue Forest Office
- Kyushu Regional Development BureauOita River National Highway Office Hita National Highway Maintenance Branch Office
- Chikugo RiverRiver office Hita branch office
- Chikugo River Dam Integrated Management Office Matsubara Dam Management Branch
Independent administrative agency
- Independent administrative agencyPetroleum Natural Gas/Metallic Mineral Resources OrganizationKyusyuMine damagePrevention support office
- Independent administrative agencyWater Resources OrganizationChikugo River BureauMt. Ooyama DamConstruction site
Prefecture administrative agency
- Western Promotion Bureau
- Hita Prefectural Tax Office
- Western partHealth center
- Hita Civil Engineering Office
- Hita Police Station
Forestry has prospered in the mountains around the city since ancient times.In particular, cedar is called "Hita cedar", and you can make geta using Hita cedar.lacquerwareThe wood industry has flourished.In recent years, the forestry industry itself has been declining compared to before due to the increase in imports of cheap foreign timber.
Since the 1960s, it is difficult to secure a large amount of cultivated land in agriculture.Rice cropFrom the centerplum,Chestnut,mushroomWe proceeded with the conversion to crops suitable for mountainous areas.Combine with sales and tourism6th industryWe are also focusing on conversion.In the cityAgricultural cooperativeOf these, Oita Mt. Ooyama Town Agricultural Cooperative has a directly managed store "Konohana Garten" in various parts of Oita Prefecture and Fukuoka City.SatoyamaOpened in 2015, "Tsumahime no Sato," which has been converted into a tourist facility..
Also known for good quality water.See belowHita TenryosuiIn addition, Inoue Sake Brewery, Kuncho Sake Brewery, Old Matsu Sake Brewery, etc.Sake,Distilled spirits OfSake brewingHas existed for a long time.
In recent yearsTDKMikumagawa Factory (1982-),SWS West Japan(OldKyushu Sumiden, 1993-) and other factories,Sapporo beerKyushu Hita Factory (2000-),Sanwa liquorHita Distillery (2002-) (Nikka WhiskeyThe food industry such as the Kyushu factory (1989-1999) has entered the market.
Attack on Titan OfIsayama HajimeHita of the advance because it is his hometown(2020-) was launched as a new pillar of the tourism industry. A life-sized statue of three characters was set up, looking at the Mt. Ooyama Dam as a wall of a giant, which is a scene from a cartoon.
A company headquartered in Hita City
- Hita Tenryosui
- Hita Shinkin Bank
- Kameyamatei Hotel
- NBS Logistics-Former Nippon Logistics Service.The main store isSaitamaKoshigaya
- Local newspaper
- Central Hajime Industry
Major large-scale retail stores
- Hita city area
- K's DenkiHita store
- Yamada DenkiTechland Oita Hita store
- Edion(Old100 million volts) Hita store
- Super Center trialHita store
- SunnyHita Shopping Center
- Marumiya storeHita store
- NafcoHita store
- Drug storeHita Tomoda store, Tajima store, Hinokuma store, Hino store opening
Central shopping district
- Hita Central Shopping District
- Sanbonmatsu Shopping Street
- Kotobuki Shopping Street
- Mamedamachi Shopping Street
|Population distribution by age in Hita City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Hita City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hita City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Oita Prefectural Hita High School
- Oita Prefectural Hida Forestry High School
- Oita Prefectural Hita Mikuma High School
Junior high school
- Hita City Eastern Junior High School
- Hita City Southern Junior High School
- Hita City Northern Junior High School
- Hita City Mikuma Junior High School
- Hita City Daimei Junior High School
- Hita City Toyama Junior High School
- Hita City Higashiarita Junior High School
- Hita City Maetsue Junior High School
- Hita City Tsue Junior High School
- Hita City Mt. Ooyama Junior High School
- Hita City Tokei Junior High School
- Hita City Itsuma Junior High School
- Hita Municipal Hita Elementary School
- Hita City Keirin Elementary School
- Hita City Higuma Elementary School
- Hita City Wakamiya Elementary School
- Hita City Miyoshi Elementary School
- Hita City Takase Elementary School
- Hita City Teruoka Elementary School
- Hita City Asahi Elementary School
- Hita City Miwa Elementary School
- Hita City Arita Elementary School
- Hita City Ono Elementary School
- Hita City Daimei Elementary School
- Hita City Ishii Elementary School
- Hita City Maetsue Elementary School
- Hita City Tsue Elementary School
- Hita City Mt. Ooyama Elementary School
- Hita City Tokei Elementary School
- Hita City Itsuma Elementary School
- Oita Prefectural Hita Support School
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Hisadai Main Line : Yomei Station - Teruoka Station - Hita Station - Bungo-Miyoshi Station - Bungo Nakagawa Station - Amakase Station - Sugikawachi Station
- Hitahikoyama Line : Otsuru Station - Imayama station --Yoake Station
- Central station: Hita station
To all parts of the city and surrounding areasTransit BusThere is.The main base is the Hita Bus Terminal in the city center (in front of Hita Station).
- Departure and arrival at Hita BT
- Hita - Fukuoka CityA highway bus that connects Hita City center with.Fukuoka city sideTenjinOr via Fukuoka AirportHakata Bus TerminalThere are flights to and from Tenjin.
- Fukuoka-Kurokawa Onsen Line --With Hita BTOguni machi OfShikade Onsen,Minamioguni choIn the center of the townKurokawa OnsenAvailable with.
- Hita Bus Stop(High-speed Hita) Departure / arrival- Oita ExpresswayUp.It does not go through the center of Hita City.
General route bus
- Hita Bus --A Nishitetsu Group bus operator headquartered in Hita City, on routes and surrounding areas in Hita City.Shikade Onsen, Operates a route to Kusu Town.
- Oita trafficgroup(Daiko Northern Bus)- NakatsuYabakei・ Connect Kakizaka / Morimi Onsen and Hita City.
- Nishitetsu bus(Nishitetsu Bus Kurume)-OldMaetsu VillageKamisugino and Fukuoka Prefecture in the northern part of the areaUkiha City・ There is a line connecting Haki, Asakura City.Long time agoNational Route 386viaAmagi City-Asakura Town-Haki TownLines connecting (both are currently Asakura City) and Hita City,National Route 210Via Fukuoka prefectureKurume,Yoshii Town(Currently Ukiha City) ・Ukiha TownThere was a line connecting (same as above) and Hita City, but both are now abolished.
Hitahikosan Line substitute bus
Operates between Soeda Station and Hita Station on behalf of the Hitahikosan Line.Available at rail fares.
- Yoshitake --Takemoto --Saramae --Otsuru Station --Sako --Hoshiguchi --Fushio --Imayama Station --Kozuru --Uemura --Keihara --Yoake Station --Teruoka Station --Hida Station
- Hita Hashiri --Operates in the center of Hita City.
- Hita City Bus - Matsubara DamAnd oldNakatsue Village-Kamitsue VillageConnect the areas.At Matsubara Dam, it is connected to the Hita-Tsuetate bus operated by the Hita Bus.
- Oita Expressway
General national road
- National Route 210(Management under direct control of the country)
- National Route 211
- National Route 212
- National Route 386
- National Route 387
- National Route 442
- National Route 496
- Main local road
- Oita Prefectural Road / Kumamoto Prefectural Road No. 9 Hida Kamoto Line
- Oita Prefectural Road / Kumamoto Prefectural Road No. 12 Amase Aso Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 48 Hita Kuju Line
- Oita Prefectural Road No. 54 Kusu Amase Line
Sights and historic sites
- Mameda district
- Mameda Town(Important traditional buildings preservation area) --A townscape with townhouses from the middle of the Edo period
- Nakagusuku Riverbank Ruins (Port Town)
- Kangien Ruins(National Historic Site, Tanso Town)
- Kuma / Takeda area
- Goto Family Residence (National Registered Tangible Cultural Property)
- Yamada Family Residence (National Registered Tangible Cultural Property)
- Hita Gion Museum
- (National Registered Tangible Cultural Property) --Oita Bank Former Hita Branch / Former Hamada Clinic
- Teramachi street
- (Important Cultural Property, Yomei Sekicho)
- Inoue House (National Registered Tangible Cultural Property, Tsurukawachi Town)
- Sarayama(Important Intangible Cultural Property)
- Mt. Ooyama district
- Former Yahaneda Residence (Important Cultural Property)
- Tsue district
Shrines and Temples
- Ohara Hachimangu(Tajima Town)
- Yasaka Shrine(Kumamachi)
- Hita Shrine (Shiromachi)
- Hikuma Shrine and Matsukata Shrine Ruins (Kameyama Park)
- Onooimatsu Tenmansha (Maetsuemachi) --The old main shrine was built during the Muromachi period and is designated as an Important Cultural Property.
- Denrai Temple (Denraiji Garden, Oita prefectureScenic spot）
- Eikoji Temple (Jigenzan Park, Jigenzan Buddha Statue Collection. The enshrined Eikoji Buddha Statue is Important Cultural Property)
- Chofukuji Temple (Main Hall is Important Cultural Property)
- God Buddha practiceShrines and temples
- Old tomb
- Anako Kannon Tomb(National Historic Site, Uchikawa Town)
- Hoonjiyama Ancient Tombs(National Historic Site, Yukiimachi)
- Garandoya Tumulus(National Historic Site, Ishii Town)
- Shiroyama Tomb (Morodomemachi)
- Yakushidoyama Kofun (Tajima Town)
- Asahi Tenjinyama Tomb (Ozako Town)
- Maruyama Kofun (Shiromachi)
- Himezuka Tomb (Takasehonmachi)
- Hirashima Tomb (Morodomemachi)
- Sodazuka Tumulus (Kotohira Town)
- Saburomaru Kofun (Kitatomoda)
- Ozako Tsujihara Ruins(National Historic Site, Kosako Town)
- Fukiage Ruins (Fukiage Town, Kosako Town, Watari Town)
- Castle ruins
- Tsukikuma Park --Nagayama Castle Ruins
- Kameyama Park(Kizankouen) --The ruins of Hikuma Castle
- Jigenzan Park --Eikoji Ruins and Okura Hita Castle Ruins
- - Emperor KageyukiVisited place
Nature / Natural monument
- OnogawaAso4Pyroclastic flowBuried forests (nationalNatural treasure）
- ShiojiPrimitive forest, Mt. Gozen spring water (Yuki, Maetsuemachi, Mt. Gozen)
- Amase Rokutaki (Amagase Town)- Sakurataki,Kannon Falls,Jion Falls, Yamaboshi Falls, Kaede Falls, Yuhino Falls.
- Murakumo pine (Kumayasaka Shrine) --Hita City designated natural monument, Oita Prefecture special protection tree
- Uetsue Shakunage Garden (Kamitsuemachi) --Kamijukuwaterfall,Rhododendrongarden
Festivals and events
- Tenryo Hita Ohina Festival(May 2 - May 3) --Kyushu's largest Hinamatsuri
- (May 5Saturday and Sunday past)
- Hita Gion Festival(May 7Saturday and Sunday past)
- Ohara Hachimangu Mid-Autumn Festival (Hakozaku-kai) (mid-September)
- Millennium Akari(Friday, Saturday, Sunday of the 11rd week of November)
- (11rd Saturday and Sunday of November)
- Hita Oyama Plum Festival (Mid February-Mid March)
- Water Village Hundred Election --Water, greenery, and a city of history ...
- 100 sound scenes in Japan --Dhenki of Onta Sarayama
- 100 beautiful historical sites in Japan(Old City Preservation Foundation) --Historical cityscape of Mamedamachi, a commercial town
- (PiaCo., Ltd.)- Ohara's weeping cherry tree
- Hita Yakisoba ――Due to the characteristics of the cooking method, general saucesFried noodlesThe noodles are crispy compared to the noodles.
- Takanamaki(Takanazushi)- TakaTheSeaweedAs a substitute forSushi rolls.
- Yuzu pepper --Pointed out as one of the birthplace areas.
- Chicken feet(Keisoku)- ChickenA dish of sweet and spicy simmered legs.
- Boiled cod ――A dish in which the internal organs of cod (cod stomach) are boiled sweet and spicy.ObonIt is also called "Bondara" because it is often eaten.
- Hida Don Nabe --Travel magazine "JalanMade mainly in Kyushu,RecipesA hot pot containing ingredients from Hita.
A person who is related to
- Kawaji Sacred Music(Bakumatsu OfForeign magistrate）
- Eijiro Hata(He has served as Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Minister of International Trade and Industry)
- Junnosuke Inoue(9th and 11th generationsBank of JapanGovernor)
- Yasumu Sakamoto(Former Mayor of Nakatsue Village) --From the former Nakatsue Village.
- Hirose Katsada(Current Governor of Oita Prefecture)
- Eiichi Okura(Imperial Japanese ArmyCaptain)- XNUMX incidentThe central figure of the innovative youth officer
- Nagatsune Okura(EdoPeriodAgronomist）
- Hirose Tanso(Scholar,Chinese poet,educator）
- Cho Sanshu(Han scholar)
- Matsuko Takase(Nursing educationPerson)-25thFlorence Nightingale MedalWon
Writer / journalist
- Toshimitsu Ishikawa(作家）
- Kotoko Saeki(作家,Free writer）
- Tetsuya Chikushi(journalist) --Honorary citizen of Hita City
- Keiko Aso(Lyricist-Essayist）
- Minoru Komorita(Singer songwriter, composer, arranger)
- Yamazaki Hako(Singer-songwriter..My husband is a guitaristHiromi Yasuda）
Actors and performing arts
- Ami Ikenaga(Gravure idol·actress)
- Yuichi Kido(Local talent）
- Kinoshita Misaki(actress）
- Kiyoto Harada(An actor）
- Junko Maya(actress)
- Yuki Koshi (Actor, fashion model)
- Ai Eto(TBSAnnouncer) --Hita CityTourist ambassadorIs serving.
- Yuki Tomonari(Nagasaki BroadcastingFormer announcer)
- Kana Yasumoto(Oita Broadcastingannouncer)
- Yuki Hirakawa (Fukuoka Broadcastingannouncer)
- Akira Kajiwara(OriginalProfessional soccer player-Oita TrinitaWait)
- Keisuke Kimoto(Former professional soccer playerCatale ToyamaWait)
- Koji Kuramoto(Kanagawa Prefectural PolicePolice officer)- Montreal olympicThe boyjudoLight and medium weight silver medalist
- Manami Hayashi(Female Bicycler,Rower）
- Sayami Matsushita(2004Athens OlympicsArchery Japan representative)
Person with connection
- Gyoki(Monk) --Amagase TownTakatsukaでJizo BosatsuIt is said that he carved a statue.
- Satoko Suetsuna - Showagakuen High SchoolNative girlbadmintonplayer.Born in Oita City, Oita Prefecture.
- Natsume Soseki(Writer / Novelist) --In winter, there is an episode in which the horse fell in the mountains on the way to Hita.I wrote about the situation at that time as "Under the blowing snow, the town of Hita".俳 句There is.
- Masanori Hata(作家) --The place of birth is Fukuoka Prefecture.I spend my time from junior high school to high school in Hita City.
- Masayoshi Matsukata(Prime Minister) --- Served as the first governor of Hita Prefecture.
- Miyagawa Yasushi(作曲家-Arranger) --The place of birth isHokkaidoRumoi City
- Bernard Reach(British potter) --I stayed in Hita Onta and studied pottery.
- Tamori(chairperson) --Work as a bowling alley manager before entering the entertainment world.
Works set in Hita City
- Saikai Dodan - Seicho MatsumotoNovel.The main stage is the Hita area during the Edo period. It was made into a TV drama in 1983, and in the cityLocationWas done.
- It's hard for a man Torajiro's holiday -1990 movie.Mameda TownCentered onMikuma RiverThe location was held at the remaining wood processing plant.
- Totsukawa Police Department Series 42"Kyushu Hina no Kuni Murder Route"- TBSsystem"Monday golden"so2009/May 9Was broadcast toKyotaro NishimuraOriginal workTsunehiko WataseA TV drama starring.The location was held in Hita city.
- Boy Abyss - Weekly Young JumpSerialized in Ryo MinenamiCartoon.Depictions modeled on Mitsuoka Bridge, Hanatsuki River, and Shinjugabuchi appear.
- - KagienOpenedHirose TansoIs the motif character.
- - Hita pearCharacter.A pear star who came from space.
- --Patria Hita's mascot character.
- - Amagase OnsenCharacter.
- --Tsubaki Nose Highland Park mascot character.
- ^ "Hita City is extremely hot" XNUMX crowns "". Oita Joint Newspaper(November 2013, 8). originalArchived as of October 2013, 8. 2013/8/30Browse.
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. March 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. March 2021Browse.
- ^ Masamichi Kiyabu, "Walking the History of Hita," Geibunsha 1990
- ^ "Comprehensive Village History" by Junichiro Cho, Kenkyu 2001
- ^ "Hita City Election 26 People Preparing to Run Tsukumi City No Vote? 6 City Election 14th Notification". West Japan Newspaper(July 2019, 4) 2019/5/13Browse.
- ^ Vote counting results-Prefectural elections, Oita prefecture [Unified Local Elections 2015] Yomiuri Shimbun
- ^ Election distinction list of members Oita homepage
- ^ [Lively area] Hita City, Oita Prefecture / Healing with the peace of rural areas "Nikkei MJ』February 2018, 4 (City planning side).
- ^ "Attack on Titan in HITA | A giant appears in Hita City, Oita Prefecture!”(Japanese). shingeki-hita.com. 2021/3/20Browse.
- ^ Access to the single Hita Tourist Information Center
- ^ Car traffic access Oita Airport
- ^ Access to various places Transportation access Oita Airport
- ^ Fukuoka / Fukuoka Airport-Hita (Hita) Nishitetsu Living Net (Nishi-Nippon Railroad)
- ^ "Shioji primeval forest". Come on.comHita City Tourism Association. 2021/1/22Browse.
- Official website
- Hita City (@Hitacity_pr)- Twitter
- Hita City - YouTubeChannel
- Hita City (@hitacity_official)- Instagram
- Hita City (@hitacity)- LINEOfficial account
- Come on.com Hita City Tourism Association
- Wiki travelIsHita CityThere is a travel guide about.
- Hita CityGeographic data related to- Open street map