Photo album "Amplified Tour 2021 at OSAKA"
Hitorie releases live album artwork & attached T-shirt design
If you write the contents roughly
The T-shirt is designed with a jacket graphic printed on it, and is finished in a light shade suitable for everyday use.
Hitorie will release a live album "Amplified Tour 2022 ..." on January 1, 19 (Wednesday). → Continue reading
Music site that collects the latest information from various artists
Information for music fans, including the latest music news, interviews with artists, live reports, recommendations by famous writers, and introductions to Japanese music and Western music masterpieces!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
KojienAccording to the XNUMXth edition, when both sleeves are spread to the left and rightTIt is said that it is called because it looks like the character of..The cloth isKnitted.fiberMaterialOriginallycotton100%Was the basic, buthempSome are, in recent yearspolyester,Polyurethaneな どChemical fiberThe number of things is increasing.
Originally used as underwear, it was mostly white, but since it was worn as tops (the outermost clothes), it has become common in various colors.
Prices vary.It is sold in large quantities at low prices.As a material for promoting sales at apparel stores, it may be posted on advertising leaflets as an extremely cheap or free gift that is almost free.On the other hand, T-shirts made from materials from the 1970s are sometimes traded at premier prices among enthusiasts.
KnitsSince it is a (knit) product, it does not wrinkle easily, does not require ironing, and is easy care.
OriginallyunderwearIt was a kind of underwear (clothes worn directly on the skin).1950 eraTo the movieThe train named Desire"soMarlon BrandThe American youth saw him wearing it and was influenced by it and started to become popular.
By applying various designs using printing technologyTopsIt became possible to use as.
Originally, going out with underwear was considered "embarrassing" even in the United States, but from around the late 1960s自由American young people who value the world have broken down the preconceived notions imposed by adults and are now free to wear them.After World War IIAmericanizeIt has become popular to imitate and wear American youth in these countries.Among the young Japanese people who are one of such countries, those who yearn for the United States1970 eraCame to imitate it.
Types around neck
- A shirt with a V-shaped neckline. Developed from women's shirts.
- A U-shaped shirt with a neckline.
- (Round neck)
- A shirt with a round neckline.
- A shirt that resembles a round neck but has a shallower neckline. With a low neck.
- A shirt with a long neckline and a shallow neckline.ボ ー トBecause it resembles a shape.
- A shirt with a notch on the front. Because the shape is similar to a keyhole.
- Henry Neck
There are the following types.
- Cotton XNUM%
- Blend of cotton and chemical fibers
- Chemical fiber only (*)
- In recent years, there have been an increasing number of products that use high-performance chemical fibers to achieve a smooth feel, and those that quickly absorb sweat and release it into the air in the summer (especially in recent decades). Fiber performance has evolved significantly).Cotton is a classic material, but once it absorbs sweat (moisture), it accumulates inside the fibers and is difficult to dry.
Type of appearance
- To wear underwearwhiteThinGray-Camel color-beigeThere are many plain fabrics ((light gray, camel color, beige plain fabric,Stone bamboo color,Light brown lavender,light blueHa) on the shirtcollar,cuffBecause it’s hard to see throughshirtThere is a favorite person who wears.
- Regular fit
- The shape is a general BOX silhouette, the width of the body is wide and the length is short. Front body and back bodyslitThere are (cuts) and stitches. The slit is for going out. I often wear it as underwear now. Comfortable to wear and around the neckcuffIs thickFlat knitting and Kanoko braidingThere are many shirts.
- Tight fit
- The feature is that the width around the shoulder to the armpit is narrow, the width of the body is narrow, and the length is short. It is suitable for wearing a slightly fine dress. Most of the fabrics are more elastic, and you can often see this silhouette in sportswear. There are slits and stitches on the front and back. Most of the shirts are made by milling, which has elasticity around the neck and cuffs.
- Underwear shirt
- A T-shirt intended to be worn as underwear. The shape varies depending on the manufacturer and brand such as BOX silhouette and tight fit, but there are many things that have a fitting feeling so that even if you wear clothes on it you will not get dangling. The feature is that the length is longer than the one intended for fashion wear. In addition, the fabric will be slightly thinner. The front and back are flat with no slits or stitches. It is sometimes called a Gigi shirt. Most of the shirts are made by milling, which is soft and stretchy. In recent years, those that use cold feeling materials for summer and those that use heat generating materials for winter have become popular.
- Buttoned shirt
- Mainly underwearNursing careThe buttons are often used, and the buttons make it easy to put on and take off, and you can change clothes comfortably.Carp mouth shirt,CardigansThe appearance and use are very similar.
Advantages and usage of T-shirts as fashion items
With T-shirts, you can easily and inexpensively incorporate the fashion you want to imagine. It is easy for men to adopt women's fashion and for adults to adopt children's fashion.
1990 eraHas had a trend for men's tight-fitting women's T-shirts (known as the "Pita T"). In the past, it was often used as children's clothing.Raglan sleevesAn increasing number of adults, both men and women, wear T-shirts (also called baseball T-shirts, which have colorful colors only on the sleeves) and T-shirts with printed characters. There are also styles such as wearing T-shirts layered together, and fake layard shirts that are sewn together from the beginning.
The field called designer's T-shirts is also gaining popularity, and many people are looking for unique designs.
- Means of expressing yourself
Tops (those worn as non-underwear) among T-shirts are often used as a means of self-expression because they are seen by people.sloganWear a T-shirt with a creed, or support your personal beliefsSportsOUR TEAM,FavoriteArtists,brandSome people wear it to express their attachment to such things.Especially in the United States, the birthplace of T-shirts, the culture of actively expressing oneself is widespread, and it is often possible to read the beliefs and tastes of the other party from the design of the T-shirt.
In Japan, contrary to the United States, T-shirts of the same design are sometimes worn to treat humans like Kintaro-ame and to make them uniform, which does not recognize diversity and completely kills individuality.In other words, of a group or teamuniformThere is also an example of wearing (wearing) like.
- Cut and sew
- T-shirt love summit
- Training shirt
- Beach T-shirt art exhibition - JapaneseKochiKuroshioAn event that is held once a year in.